(2,096)

2,096

• Pros

• "Love this software. It integrates all over the web and has a very clean look. Has saved me from spelling/ grammar mistakes an untold number of times."

• "It works brilliantly and is incredibly easy to use. The UI is simple and intuitive and doesn't ever get in the way."

• "I so love this software. When I first tried this software out I was so very happy. it helps you so much with correct grammar on all of my emails and correspondence that I have to send out."

• Cons

• "Paying for the premium is a bummer, but the free version is awesome!"

• "I wish it ran on Word without having to upload the document. But aside from that, no complaints at all."

• "Grammarly is a great tool but it is so expensive."

Browse Grammarly Business Reviews

Jeheen Mahmood from Personas

Best writing companion, ever!

Grammarly did tremendous development. When I started, I was using it as a web app to check my text. But I started using it with the extension. I did not use the sentiment or audience optimization though. For my limited usecases, the default setting was more than enough. An excellent tool and highly recommended

Pros

I started using a writing tool with Grammarly free. My English was not excellent, nor it was bad for a non-native. But what I had nightmares of were mistakes, spelling and grammatical both. With Grammarly, my emails, memos, social media posts and even chats became instantly better. But the best thing was, I didnt have to check and re-check my writing for errors. I had piece of mind and can write in a flow.

Cons

The one and only negative I can think of is the price. They don't offer a one-time payment perpetual/lifetime license and the subscriptions are rather high. Though you can get it during their occasional promo campaigns. Since we didn't have a budget for a writing tool, and we could make do with their generous free version, I decided to cancel it after a time.

Reasons for Switching to Grammarly Business

Grammarly is many times more user friendly and they created a chrome extension for even easier day-to-day use.

Jessica E.M. from Fuel Medical Group

A "Nice To Have" Business Addition

Since my workplace already subscribed to Grammerly Business and it was an automatic add-on to my email suite, it's been an amazing addition to double-check and support my professional communications. If I was a copy-writer or content specialist, I could also see this as being an integral tool for quality assurance on other online platforms (social media, web building, etc.). Otherwise, I'm not sure that I would personally spend the $25+/month to have an advanced "spell checker" for me emails. I think this is the perfect tool for external marketing/messaging, legal/financial communications, or other high-stakes communications businesses that need to ensure that they dot every "i" and cross every "t".

Pros

-Always on and always checking: often catches the small things that my online platforms don't catch (such as grammar, punctuation, etc.) -It's suggested swaps sometimes indicate something about grammar that I didn't know, so a nice learning function as well thru use -New "Tone Detector" is a good reminder to stay "professional" when needed and "lighten up" a bit when it's not required

Cons

-At $25+ per person, per month, it seems pricey for the somewhat minimal benefit it provides -It is not full proof: I have definitely caught it making an obvious mistake in somewhat complex context situations -Does not integrate on every platform, so there are times where I would like to rely on Grammarly to double-check my work, but it does not function on that particular site

Reasons for Switching to Grammarly Business

I still use ProWritingAid on my personal computer, but Grammarly Business was made available through my workplace.

Fon from Masse's Kitchen

Grammarly, an invaluable writing tool which has has no rival.

It has helped our business to communicate fluently with our business partners without fear of errors and mistakes in emails and documents. Grammarly always lets us know the tone of what we are writing to our correspondents and it lets us correct any misspelled and incorrect grammar in the whole text.

Pros

What I like most about this software is, it gives you lots of recommendations in real-time while typing. It's build-in chrome plugin helps to monitor your spelling and grammar errors improving the tone and mood of your writing. Grammarly also helps you avoid the most common spelling and grammar errors you usually make while typing and its suggestions are second to non. I love the speed with which it's customer care respond to customer queries. Grammarly has also helped me in cases where a second pair of eyes is necessary like when there are silly typing errors that the browser can't notify you, grammarly is there to let you know your mistakes so you can easily correct them and make your typing clean, neat and perfect.

Cons

Technology-wise, the dictionary of Grammarly still lacks many words. Errors with online text entry fields (such as LinkedIn) are not corrected with the Grammar Check Tool.

Reasons for Switching to Grammarly Business

The was a great difference in the price plan. Grammarly was way cheaper for us compared to the ProWritingAid.

Signe from Pebblebrook Press

Industry: Publishing

Basic Functionality

As long as you don't expect miracles and intend to use the software only as a last line of defense, Grammarly Business is a good choice. But, if you plan to use it in place of an editor, you will be disappointed.

Pros

Grammarly Business catches more errors than the spell/grammar checkers that are built into leading word processing software. It discovers a lot of errors that easily slip past the human eye, such as "though" vs "through." The interface is also easy to use.

Cons

Users need to have a strong foundational understanding of grammar, usage, and sentence flow in order to evaluate Grammarly Business suggestions. While it does find a lot of errors that would otherwise go undetected, it also makes a lot of suggestions that are either outright wrong or that weaken the sentence. It's great as a "final step" to double-check your work, but blindly accepting all suggestions will produce poor results.

Reasons for Choosing Grammarly Business

We didn't choose Grammarly Business over PerfectIt; we use them both.

Maryam from Self Employed

Ensure errorless writing pieces with Grammarly

Overall Experience is Pleasant. I don't intend to switch on any other software.

Pros

It's most satisfying aspect is its extension we add to a google account on chrome. Means anywhere on the internet, it will correct me while writing, even right now! Not only the spelling mistakes or basic hyphenation or grammatical errors, yet it gives synonyms in case of repetitive nouns or adjectives. A more interesting & state of the art feature is maintaining a certain tone of writing, i.e. business, neutral, optimistic, knowledgable. etc. & remind me by an emoji. I become more confident with its premium account because the ad- on's are piracy check, overall sentence & paragraph correction, which is fair enough.

Cons

Its most irritating feature is it doesn't wait to complete the sentence & begins its correction even before the full stop. While writing emails, or doing caption on Facebook Pages, I got frustrated with its free version as it affected the backspace (erasing something) key & removed the next word instead. Very few of the times, it corrects me incorrectly.

Reasons for Choosing Grammarly Business

I believe its Ai( Artificial Intelligence ) is way better than any other correction sites; nonetheless, it's a bit expensive than others; it worth it.

A.L. from Executive Marketing Director for Our Write Side

Improved My Writing!

I have improved my writing by using Grammarly and I have been able to produce higher quality content.

Pros

Grammarly catches nearly all my editing issues and explains why they are issues. This allows me to both fix my mistakes and learn from them.

Cons

The one thing that bugs me is that Grammarly doesn't save info. For example, if I dismiss or choose to "ignore" an editing suggestion and then I reopen the document later, it will be there again.

Reasons for Choosing Grammarly Business

I actually use both. As a team, they work very well together for me.

Reasons for Switching to Grammarly Business

Grammarly offered more features.

Sherica from Glamouur Touch

Writing made simple

The best way to improve one's overall writing skills. Accuracy and professionalism all made possible through one software.

Pros

Sentence suggestion is amazing. It takes your simple sentences and makes them more concise. Readability is simply outstanding. It gives you points on your composition's readability and tone. Basic grammar and spell-check are just priceless. It highlights the mistakes and gives you suggestions. The user interface is very easy to use, easy to understand.

Cons

Grammarly still does not integrate properly in some web apps and websites. The keyboard-based integration in mobile apps needs some work. The interface is not the same across all platforms.

Reasons for Choosing Grammarly Business

The easy-to-use and understandable interface.

Michael from Masmaikel

Very helpful to have!

It's very helpful for both my professional and academic jobs. It often corrects my small and big mistakes. It can also check plagiarism (for academic purposes). The plagiarism check isn't as accurate as TurnItIn though. But for its main purpose as a grammar checker, it does the job welldone.

Pros

Grammarly helps correct my writing in the browsers, emails, or even GoogleDocs. It's very sophisticated that it can even recognize the tone. However, sometimes it has a suggestion that humans won't write that way. It's understandable because it's machine learning. I'd rate 8/10 for the accuracy. There's also the free version of them.

Cons

If only they could slightly reduce the price. However, they keep improving the services and features consistently. Hence, I'm don't really mind their price. Overall, good and worth to try.

Reasons for Choosing Grammarly Business

It's cheaper and it has more features compared to TurnItIn which only specifically made for plagiarism check.

Josafat from Reduze

Businesses are always written correctly

It is a tool that helps you improve your vocabulary and makes you not wrong when writing.

Pros

This tool has helped me a lot to be more efficient and to be clearer when writing my emails, reviewing and correcting my projects, using more sophisticated words and making them presentable to create a better impact with the client.

Cons

Sometimes the tool appears many times when you are writing and does not let you concentrate to continue writing your ideas.

Reasons for Choosing Grammarly Business

Being the first tool that helps you improve the way you write in an easy way and at a good price.

Namita from Get it Just Write

A comprehensive Grammarly review for Business

My experience with Grammarly Business has been phenomenal so far. I feel two eyes going through the text, one is mine and other one for correction. I never ever miss any of my documents going through Grammarly before every submission. That's how I believe in the software.

Pros

I need to write hundreds of articles in month and I liked the way it fetches out even the minor corrections in the text.

Cons

There should be more options available for the free version to improve the lucidity of the written piece as not everyone can afford it.

Reasons for Switching to Grammarly Business

The ease of use and accurate correction results.

Grammarly, Proofread your Document.

My experience with Grammarly is quite perfect and I enjoy using it. It had made my life very easy.

Pros

To those whose English is not superficial, who normally make little or even big mistakes while writing anything in English either it is an email, any letter, or any blog, etc. so Grammarly is the right choice for them. I check all of my written documents using Grammarly before sending them to their destination. Grammarly helps to correct punctuation, it provides the ease to correct spelling, it also provides correction in grammatical errors, prepositions, etc., etc. After verification from Grammarly, I felt a burst of confidence that whatever I am sending does not have any grammatical or any other error. Besides its correction feature, it also tells you the quality of your text, how good it is, so that you may improve if its quality is low. I have listened about Grammarly from one of the course instructors of mine who was teaching soft skills to me and I really thank her for letting me know about this amazing software. A burst of appreciation to the inventor of Grammarly.

Cons

Grammarly is a worthy software and to think about the cons of it, is a difficult task, One thing that I observed in Grammarly that may be improved is sometimes it provides the suggestion to remove a word but when I remove that particular word so the meaning which I wanted to deliver through the statement I have written earlier now after the removal of that word the meaning has changed a little bit. But rarely I faced this issue otherwise it provides me satisfaction. So to avoid any problem of this kind the user of Grammarly after doing all corrections provided by Grammarly may proofread his or her work so there would not be any grammatical, punctuation, etc error, for sure because it has been checked by Grammarly but it might possible that rarely at one place or two in the whole document the meaning has been changed from the actual goal of the particular sentence so that the removed word can be added again to have perfect meaning.Again I would emphasize that this happens very rare.

Used it for years! Wonderful for easily overlooked mistakes

Overall, I am satisfied with Grammarly experience so far and I highly recommend using Grammarly to other people and my colleagues. However, I would feel hesitant to recommend other people paid subscriptions. The subscription isn't so cheap and what Grammarly can advise on is limited. However, it makes my life and my work easier because I can review simple grammar mistakes really easily and do not have to get paranoid about making embarrassing mistakes.

Pros

I've been using Grammarly for years from my school paper writing university days to a paper-heavy full-time job. My full-time job requires me to produce lengthy project documents and review of writing products from legal bidding and contract to press release. I use Grammarly every time I need to get my documents, email, or any other words that I type on my computer. Grammarly isn't the same as having an actual person reviewing the documents for you because it cannot really give you advice on the content and overall meaning of your work. However, it is very useful for detecting mistakes that can be easily overlooked. I'm a non-native English speaker and I make singular/plural verb matching mistakes pretty often and I tend to forget to add "a" or "the". Grammarly is a trustable and accurate tools that can detect common mistakes and silly typo errors. I highly recommend Grammarly to people who are looking for an extra exact set of eyes for silly mistakes. Also, people who want to make more professional and clearer written online communication, via email, will benefit from using Grammarly.

Cons

Grammarly isn't a human so its ability to read the meaning conveyed in writing is limited. Also, Grammarly does not understand the prompt or background of the paper so well for the same reason. Grammarly sometimes makes the wrong suggestion for grammar mistakes, so I still need to go over Grammarly's suggestion and think if it is relevant and correct. Even using Grammarly, I still need to make effort and spend time revising it.

Jennifer from SecretaryZone

Grammarly makes me look smarticle!

I am using Grammarly to type this review! I type in all my words, then click the little icon to find errors; it also offers suggestions to make my words clearer. I use Grammarly every day in Outlook (that service alone is worth every penny!). I use it several times a week in Word or online with the Chrome app. It even catches errors as I type in forms. I format documents, and often as a free service, I do a quick check for errors for my clients. Grammarly makes me look like a professional editor. I highly recommend it to anyone in the writing industry or who has a history of dumb mistakes while writing emails.

Pros

Using Grammarly is so very easy. It integrates seamlessly in Word. The Chrome app is handy - the ability to create and check a new document for grammatical errors can be done in a few seconds. Best of all is the Outlook integration. I can't count how many times Grammarly has saved me from looking stupid from dumb typos. Even the feedback is fun - if your text is without errors, it gives you a little pat on the back message.

Cons

Grammarly is a little on the expensive side, but it's worth every penny for me. If you only need the basic grammar and spelling checks, stick with the spell check options already included in your software (e.g., Word).

Reasons for Switching to Grammarly Business

Microsoft Word has a default grammar and spelling check (F7 button, if you want the shortcut). While Word's suggestions are adequate, they leave much to be desired. And, often, it has errors (weirdly confusing the correct usage of you and your). I count on Grammarly to go above and beyond that standard. I've never been let down.

Sandesh from Faith Over Feelings Ministry

Perfect Proofreader

I am thrilled by the extended flexibility with Grammarly business and would admire its work most of the times. Sometimes, Grammarly detects the mistakes which never got revealed to my eyes even after seeing or revising for around 10 times. It is so wonderful and I highly recommend (By personal experience) to use this software if you are a beginner!

Pros

What do I say! How much should I appreciate! This Grammarly software has been my companion. And guess what? I am writing this review with the help of Grammarly assistant, right below. It keeps me on track while I keep on writing with all thoughts running in my mind, arranging them in place. I have been blogging from the past 6 months but I have been using the Grammarly Software from the past 2 years to write emails to my professors (as it needs good grammatical English) and to my recruiters. From writing my simple emails to creating a blog, Grammarly has stood with me. Even writing a simple text to my beloved ones makes a lot easier for them in reading my text. Without it, I would never have produced good words or frame my sentences under fine-tuned grammar. Grammarly (Business/Paid) Software helps me to identify wrong English word usage in my writing, wrong punctuations, incorrect spelling and incorrect tense forms. When I visit Grammarly editor while I am still writing, I can write in real-time along with this proofreader evaluating the quality of my paragraphs. It helps a lot to keep up with the words in a standard way. It helps beginners to keep in track of their word mistakes, saving time in re-reading or revising the whole (5000+ words, probably) document again. It suggests new words, gives the best word suggestions and keeps my words as grammatical as possible. I love this Grammarly (Business) software the most because of all these stated facts.

Cons

I like the least about Grammarly Business is that the free version has not benefit at all to a beginner who has just started his/her career in writing review, blog or website. One should have a firm and well-stitched grammatical knowledge to manage his/her writing with the free software.

Kyle from Kyle K Yim Films

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Grammarly is the Reason I Passed English in Highschool

If you are someone who struggles with writing I highly suggest Grammarly as my first choice for spelling. I know for programs such as Google Docs, there may already be an implemented spell checker but I feel as though Grammarly does it much better. Not only does it correct mistakes but it explains why you made them. It can calculate your engagement and how well you deliver your writing. Grammarly can be installed in any browser and even your mobile device which comes in handy especially when you may have to text your boss about anything. My experience with Grammarly has been a pleasant one and I am proud to say that it has helped me both improve my grades and my writing skills.

Pros

Grammarly has been one of my favorite software I've downloaded onto my computer. As a student who has terrible writing skills and will often miss punctuation extremely easily on my papers, Grammarly will correct your mistakes almost instantly. Even writing this review, Grammarly has made it easier for me to write high-quality reviews for many different software while helping me practice my writing for school. For example, if I accidentally spell punctuations as "punctuatons" then Grammarly will instantly fix the mistake since it knows you spelled the right word incorrectly. For less obvious mistakes such as missing a comma or adding an unnecessary word in a sentence, Grammarly will put an underline under the mistake and can explain why they want to change it. With a click of your mouse you can correct any mistake Grammarly finds in your writing. Having this feature is much better than automatically correcting it because it allows you as a writer to understand why you made a mistake rather than you not learning at all and continuing to make those mistakes. I can personally say that Grammarly has helped me in my English and AP U.S. History class essays as my teachers have told me my writing has slightly improved and that I have been correcting my punctuation errors more often. It also gives you an advanced chart of the quality of your writing by giving you scores based on your: Correctness, Clarity, Engagement, and Delivery as well as an overall score out of 100.

Cons

Although Grammarly mostly corrects every mistake you make, it does sometimes make mistakes itself. When it tries to correct a word, the corrected version may be grammatically correct, however, it may sound a bit off. If you don't have the Grammarly Premium then it won't give you different word choices but rather a simple corrected version of your original word. Also for whatever reason, certain websites don't allow the use of Grammarly. Luckily this isn't a huge issue but it can annoying to have to write something in Google Docs just to use Grammarly. It would be cool to see Grammarly added to different software instead of just internet browsers such as Discord because I do see myself making many mistakes when chatting with online friends. Also because I sometimes type in Korean I would like to see Grammarly go international at some point. I know it's a vigorous process but it would be a huge help especially to people who are trying to learn a new language or practice one.

Nicole from Beauty and Brains LLC

Grammarly Business: Who Doesn't Need a Grammar Coach Editing Their Documents?

Since we have begun using Grammarly Business, everything we do looks better, sounds better, and we can trust that there will be no mistakes that get by us and onto the web. Definitely making our company more polished, more professional, and more precise.

Pros

We have all done it. Worked away for hours on a document or article for work and have read it re-read it looking for typos and making sure the grammar is correct before hitting send, and it looks perfect. So off it goes, and once you've hit that button, then you see it, hidden in the middle of your document you see teh instead of the. Or a sentence that runs on forever. But how is that possible? You literally just spent an hour overlooking your work and it looked perfect. It's possible because no matter how hard we try we are only human, and we make mistakes. Grammarly Business is like having a grammar teacher built right into your computer. Misspell a word? It highlights it in red and automatically changes it for you. Use a verb incorrectly? Once again, it's there to let you know, highlights your mistake, and when you click on it it gives you suggestions to correct that mistake. Make sure that every document, newsletter, and blog that you write is picture perfect.

Cons

Being in the marketing business, it's our job to make sure that our clients are presented in the best way possible. And writing an article to post on social media that is filled with typos and grammatical errors is definitely not something we want to do. So having the power Grammarly Business to make sure all of our work is flawless, is undoubtedly a pro and not a con.

Writing made TOO EASY

This is probably one of the most powerful contemporary tools for business and daily usage. Despite that, it should be noted that privacy can't be really guaranteed. Even if it's stated on their documents/website. I know many companies that don't take risk of having their confidential information leaked. But it really depends on what kind of company yours is. Having an SME with no sensitive data in particular (at least of a person who's using the tool) shouldn't cause harm. Lastly, it all falls down to your companies risk management policies. Some wouldn't mind using the tool, some would make an in-depth analysis and some wouldn't take the risk. But for personal use - I can't imagine living with out it.

Pros

- I really love how easy it is to make grammatically correct sentences with Grammarly! (Spoiler alert, even now the browser extension is making me look smart!) - It also has a browser extension that helps you type correctly anywhere on the web. - The plagiarism function is really helpful, especially when you need to evaluate some articles. - Sometimes the tone detector is helpful when you're writing an article as it shows how AI understands the tone of your text. When working with SEO, this comes in handy when you want to make sure that you're staying align with your text. - Especially useful when writing emails. - Probably a must for not foreign English speakers.

Cons

- The main and the biggest concern about the software is its data security. Everything that is being written is scanned and evaluated to make edit suggestions. At the company where I used this tool, we eventually stopped to do so when our IT team declared privacy issues with Grammarly. Now, I'm not an expert on this, but according to them, the Grammarly Chrome extension is always running, when you open up Google Docs for example. If there's a piece of confidential information on it - it will be seen by the tool (even when the option to "make a suggestion for docs" is on). This fear was enough for us to stop using it.

Eszter from ZROADZ Offroad

Extremly helpful in business - you need to have Grammarly

I have been using Grammarly for over 2 years and it saved me several times from making embarrassing grammar mistakes in my business emails. By using it, I am more confident in my business communications and I am saving a lot of time by not needing to spell check my writing. Overall it helped me improve my writing and English language skills since it is not my native language. Grammarly is perfect for business and school too, I can only recommend it, plus it's free and super easy to install!

Pros

I originally downloaded Grammarly because English is my second language and it seemed like a great tool to help me with my business emails - after using it for over 2 years, I can share, it is much more than that! The most important thing I like about Grammarly is that it's super easy to use and it seamlessly fits into your writing routine. Just download the extension (they offer it for Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Explorer) and it automatically underlines every grammar mistake in your writing and suggests the right spelling. You do not even have to create an account if you do not want to. I am using the free plan but they offer premium and business as well. The internet browser is not the only place where Grammarly can help you! You can integrate it with MS Word, Google Docs too! You can easily disable Grammarly on any website if you need to. It corrects your grammar, spelling, and punctuation and it also suggests for you to review your sentence if it's too complicated. It helps you to get on the next level of your language skills by suggesting synonyms to use in the text. With Grammarly's suggestions, you can improve your tone and politeness, it also detects the formality level of your writing, which is extremely useful for me in any business communication. They also offer some solutions specifically for brands and teams!

Cons

When Grammarly is active, it has a little green circle in the lower right corner of the typing area, and sometimes that green icon gets in the way to see the full text or if you need to click there.

Francisco from PROTRANSLATE_BR

Industry: Translation and Localization

Do not mistakes when you are writing in the English Language...use Grammarly.

In a general manner, it helps me every day, when I need to write e-mails to all companies I use to work for, once that I am sending proposals to get translations jobs all the time. I have no complaints about it and I thank for existing a free version of it. Note: If possible, I would like very much if it could exist using my language, so it can be used and applied in public and private schools here in Brazil. This would cause a great development in Brazilian education being applied in all schools since Brazil still has a large number of people, both young and older, whose access to schools is very difficult due to the dimensions of my country. But I know that at least one or two mistakes exist in my test because I do nor use the premium version of Grammarly, so I challenge you to find these mistakes if they exist. Thank you for the opportunity and have a nice weekend.

Pros

I use Grammarly, and it has helped me a lot to improve my writings in English since I send and receive a lot of correspondence in this language, in addition to also working with translations, a profession that I exercise since 2012. It is very easy to work with and I had done this for over two years, and I have greatly improved my writing in the English language. The only problem it has is that it manifests itself even when I am writing in my native language, Brazilian Portuguese, and it is evident that there it stays a little lost without knowing what to do. So, I have to put it to sleep even when I open my Facebook page.

Cons

I can not say that is something missing because it is perfect for me. There is a free version and a more complete version, but I only use the first one because I don't have so many problems and I don't need to pay for the improved version, because some small mistakes when writing in a language other than our native are always forgiven.

Nicole from Nicole Martinez

A Writer's Friend

Grammarly was my first "advanced" spelling and grammar checker, and I checked out the Windows app and Chrome plugin. The latter is what I would use the most. I started with the free version initially but thought that it wasn't useful because it was my stylistic choices and not spelling that needed the occasional boost. I used the paid version for two years and it was absolutely helpful to check writing, both as I wrote and then for a final check. The suggestions helped me remove passive voice especially, and I could ignore suggestions that were less useful (for instance, if I was typing something more casual). I have yet to find a site where Grammarly doesn't work, which isn't the case for other tools, and I appreciate not having word limits. I don't have a need for the plagiarism checker; although, a quick scan shows that it will flag passages that are similar to others because of commonly used phrases. Human discretion is advised.

Pros

Grammarly locates errors such as double or misused words and improper punctuation that browser or word processor spellchecker would miss. The advanced suggestions for style can help improve writing.

Cons

When viewing Grammarly full-screen via the Chrome plugin, it would sometimes struggle to display text or suggestions in the correct place. It lost its place frequently enough for this to be frustrating but not so much that I could guarantee it would be an issue. If you want to use Grammarly with WordPress, you need to replace Gutenberg, but this is not a fault of Grammarly.

Reasons for Choosing Grammarly Business

I was not aware of other products at the time.

Win the life with Grammarly Business

My overall experience with the Grammarly business is important If there is a person who uses the internet or computers every one must be installed and work with this software. because nowadays it is difficult to do my studies without this software properly. Just go and enjoy this friendly and amazing software my friends.

Pros

Ok my, all dearest friends, This is the happy time for all of my friends, Thanks for reading me, It is not a wasted time for you ever my friends, I am going to talk about the one of greatest software now. This is really true, true, true my friends. The software name is Grammarly business. What is that??? Actually this is the software that corrects the grammar and spelling on your whatever documents. I ll explained furthermore my friends, As a higher education student, I need to write more research articles as well as submitting reports to the university and so on. Then what should I did my friends ., I download this and installed it to my google chrome extension. You know my friends, The any documents it will do Grammarly and selling corrections Automatically by this Grammarly business software, I think you have some knowledge about this amazing software so far. Actually I'm using the free version, I need to tell this is all so much enough for me to do my study matters in my university. But if your business or company is beware of the more accuracy about the grammar and spelling, then you can go for the premier version, my friends. but we have to select the plan. but it is not much value, my friends if you like you can try that one also for critical correction of grammar.I know all of my friends within the withing next two years this Grammarly software will be the most one of the software in the world. this is my suggestion my friends.

Cons

There are least points also. What are they, my friends?? Most of the peoples don't know about this software, this is the No 1 problem, then the company should have a good promoting campaign. Then nowadays there starting that one. it is really happy. Because all benefits going to the peoples. Rather than It is no problems.

Munira from BizProspex

Makes my Life Easier and My Content Precise!

Grammarly is a great tool for grammar and language correction available in the market today. It makes your language precise and accurate. It not just corrects your grammar but also suggest smart alternatives for the words used in the text. Perfect for email editing and content correction.

Pros

Grammarly is certainly the God of all grammar correction apps and tools available in the market today. It checks grammar and suggest relevant and better alternatives for word selection to make your language precise and more beautiful. As a content creator, grammarly has become a part of my daily routine. I feel paralysed without grammarly. Grammarly extension can be added to chrome which makes it extensible to most of the platforms and editors. whether it is writing emails to clients or creating content for the website, grammarly will always have your back. It supports browsers like chrome, mozilla and platforms like google docs and other editors. Thus, it makes my life so much better because only God can master and perfect the english language with all its intricacies. Now you can also send your work to grammarly proof-readers to fool-proof your work.

Cons

Well there aren't many cons about grammarly. However, I have noticed the slight problems which are: 1. At times it suggest incorrect or irrelevant alternatives for prepositions or words used. 2. When a keyword is repeated in the text, grammarly keeps suggesting the replacement of it which is not required. 3. It doesn't work with Microsoft Office Word. 4. For full features you have to upgrade to premium version which isn't cheap but worth it.

Scott from SearchMaster Software

Drastically Improves Your Writing

I consider myself a good speller, and I do fairly well with grammar as well, despite the fact that I can't stand the English language (even though I am 100% American) and all of its intricasies. Even an English major can't keep up with English, nor get everything right - I know. Grammarly has literally changed everything, especially for someone like myself who prefers to always write things as concisely and clearly as possible to avoid misunderstandings. Grammarly checks every single thing that comes from my keyboard, and makes sure I don't come off looking like a fool. More than that, the app is always looking for more concise ways to say things, which is always a plus for me. I can't say enough good things about this program, although I wish they would get real about their pricing!

Pros

Grammarly Business has improved my entire teams ability to communicate, and so much more. The "business" part just groups multiple users as a team for organization and billing, so the product itself is the real diamond. Even the best writer or English major could benefit from Grammarly, and it doesn't just fix grammar issues! I really love how grammarly checks pretty much everything about what you are writing, from spelling, to sentence structure, grammar and more. My favorite feature is probably its ability to suggest different ways of saying the same thing, most of the time in a shorter form AND more clearly. Also, it integrates with everything you would normally type into, from Office to your web browser, email, they even have a keyboard for your phones!

Cons

My biggest, and really my only, con about this software is its price. The free version is nice and good for some, but to get the good stuff you HAVE to go premium, which isn't cheap.

dishant from Lionbridge

Improved my writings

I write many articles on technology. Being a non-native English speaker, I found it sometimes confusing to write some English phrases. Grammarly had helped a lot in this area. It corrects me every time whenever I commit any mistake while writing. By using Grammarly, I have created many great piece of content which are appreciated by a lot of people including the clients.

Pros

I love Grammarly. The best thing about Grammarly is that it can easily find any mistakes in your writing related to Grammar, tense, etc. It is undoubtedly the best and the most reliable writing assistant available in the market. Writing an error-free and impactful English content is very important if you're writing a business content. Generating perfect material for your potential customers is essential. The plagiarism detector of the Grammarly is very powerful and can detect plagiarism very successfully than other free or paid plagiarism detectors in the market. Grammarly can even suggest a word or combination of words make your writing more compelling and impactful. You can easily install the Grammarly plugin in your browser and use it while writing anything in your browser. It is compatible with most of the browsers like chrome, Mozilla, etc. You can download the Grammarly app in your PC also and use it to write in other apps. It is available to download as a plugin in MS office. You can configure it with the MS office and make it stronger and impactful to generate quality content. You can even save your piece of writings in the Grammarly and directly edit there without the use of any app.

Cons

Sometimes, Grammarly also suggests edits were wrong actually. I have experienced many times that my original text is correct and the edits recommended by the Grammarly makes no sense. Furthermore, I would like to suggest that people improve your algo to detecting the mistakes related to punctuations.

How have I gone so long without using this?

As mentioned, I have no intentions of not using this and recommend you try it, today!

Pros

Even the best writers need editors and Grammarly is your Editor. Whether I'm writing a letter/email, blog post, web text, or other types of writing... Grammarly finds things I never knew were wrong. It catches every misspelled word, and makes sure everything I write is properly punctuated. It will even pickup on whether or not the voice is too passive or the wrong tense. You have the ability to set "goal preferences" for each new doc you create (within the Grammarly interface) based on formality, tone, audience, etc. and the corrections and recommendations. These include synonym options and removal of unnecessary words. There is a desktop app if you want to work locally, the web interface whoch stores the same documents as the desktop app, browser extensions to hel[p if writing web content, and (just discovered) a mobile app/keyboard to edit writing on your devices [where most typos and errors tend to happen]. In the 2 days I've been using the phone add-on keyboard, I've already caught a bunch typos in texts and emails. Love that it finds an overused a word and offers suggested synonyms - without having to leave and look it up! I knew about it for so long and can't believe I put off trying it for so long. I started with hte free version and within a day, paid to upgrade. Totally worth it. I would not publish anything on my site, send detailed emails, or even publish social media text without running it through Grammarly, now.

Cons

Shocking to discover that while there is so many positive add-ons and features, the add-on feature for Microsoft Word (and it's better than the built-in Word spell/grammar checker), is not compatible or made for Macs. Whuuut? Hopefully this will change but I was excited to add it & only let down to discover I couldn't. The suggestions for things like "this is a passive voice" are helpful so I know I need to change it but it's not as intuitive nor offers suggested alternatives for those 2-3 word phrases so I either skip them or try and look it up somewhere else. It's not a CON but should be noted: this is not meant for use in SEO writing. It's a spelling/grammar/punctuation/etc editor.

Russell S from FusionSPEDtech

A lot to like about Grammarly!

Very pleased with my experiences with Grammarly - it improves my writing skills and helps me create email and documents that are correctly written.

Pros

There's a lot of reasons to like Grammarly, and integrate it into your daily life. Here's the reasons I love it: - It operates quickly and quietly on your device. There's no difficulty in setting it up and beginning to use it. It just hums along quietly in the background, offering accurate suggestions and feedback. - Of the tools I've used, Grammarly seems to be the most reliable and accurate. Very seldom do I dislike the recommendations it makes. It also has the ability to catch errors that other, similar platforms just don't seem to catch. - It works across multiple platforms - even in your Chrome browser. They've also improved their connection/compatibility with G Suite tools, in general, which is great to see. - You have the ability to customize and add words that you commonly use, but are not widely recognized. - Somehow it has the ability to notice correctly spelled words that are placed in the wrong setting. This is an impressive feature. - I also love that they've created an extension that can be used with your Chrome browser. It's free and limited in ability, but sufficient for what I need.

Cons

While Grammarly is a phenomenal addition that I highly recommend, here are some observations and concerns: - It's honestly expensive. The premium version comes at a fee, so I recently just downgraded to use the free version. The features aren't quite as robust in the free version, but it works for what I need. - To my knowledge, Grammarly does not offer much with regards to mobile support (yet). It would be a great addition, as a lot of work-related emailing is conducted via a cell phone. - Grammarly doesn't "play well" with certain platforms. It can be glitchy, for example, with platforms like Blackboard, which is commonly used by colleges (undergraduate and graduate). I'm not sure if this is a Grammarly issue or Blackboard issue, but it would be nice to see this resolved.

Kamila from Heart Behind Hustle

Makes you sound smarter

I like it overall, it helps me write better, and makes me not feel like I have to proofread a lot which I don't do a lot of anyway (I'm a creator vs editor, leave me alone, haha). This way at least I don't make as many grammatical or spelling mistakes when I write. I do have to turn it off sometimes because sometimes it gets annoying with their bugs.

Pros

It's a simple chrome extension that I love using whenever I write marketing materials. I have it on when I write on my landing pages, emails, social media posts and more. The great thing about this extension is that sometimes I misspell things (it happens) and it shows me when I do. It also shows me if I mistype something or write something in a grammatically incorrect way. I mean, it's not perfect so it's not like it's a human reading the text and telling you you're writing something totally wrong - but it helps with spelling and simple grammar. It makes life easier by making you sound better, so you get less annoying people on social media telling you to proofread. Who's got time to proofread when I have so much content to create?

Cons

It doesn't always work. For example, on this site. I made some little mistakes while writing this review, and the incorrectly written word did get underlined... however when I clicked to get it corrected according to the suggestion by the extension, it did not end up correcting it. So it corrects it for a second and then it reverts back. So that's clearly a bug or something. It does the same thing when I use it in ActiveCampaign - sometimes it messes up the formatting bc of the plugin. Also in some places, where I write copy directly onto a landing page builder like Clickfunnels, if I do not correct or ignore the red underlines on words that were "incorrectly" written (sometimes it corrects words that are correct... at least correct for me) if I leave them, the page saves WITH the red underlines, so then people see those underlines when they are viewing the landing page regardless of whether they have the plugin or not (from what I've heard from people). So, still some bugs clearly.

Thien from Vietnamese-German University

Essential tool for non-native English speakers, but still needs a lot of improvements

Pros

It can catch most of the grammatic and spelling errors. I particularly like the fact that this service works across multiple environments: desktop, web application, and browser extensions. My language activity can be passively monitored in daily life without the need of actual working, so I have a lot of chances to improve my English writing skill. Plus, Grammarly occasionally send statistics of your language performance in comparison to other users so that you can see what is your weaknesses and strengths. Grammarly has suggested a great deal of academic words to replace informal words in my reports, I highly evaluate the software's language intelligence. I have also used the Grammarly editor. The interface is very minimal, very zen, distraction-free, I really like that!

Cons

Although the software is really smart when it points out my faults, sometimes I do not advocate its overuse of simplicity. Grammarly always tries to break my sentence into smaller statements. If you write blogs or novels, that may be necessary. However, that does not hold true in any case. Technical documents require run-on sentences to fully describe a concept or a term. Breaking sentences simply makes the description very disruptive, but Grammarly keeps telling me to simplify! That's really frustrating. Grammarly also lacks of integration with other apps. Grammarly is developed to be a language checker, so investment in the editor can be minimal. But the fact that I cannot use Grammarly with Microsoft Word or LibreOffice is super inconvenient. This missing service, if released, will be a huge step for Grammarly. Right now it only supports English. I expect to see more languages to come, so the cost of a Grammarly membership is actually worth it. Lastly, using Grammarly in daily tasks like writing a Facebook status might be a good idea to learn English, but it raises some privacy concerns about the data Grammarly might be able to collect.

Ross from Chick-fil-A Thompson Square

Don’t send another carelessly worded document again.

The product is extremely easy to use. Errors and suggestions are easy to see and adjust. This product has significantly changed the way my team’s emails read. My boss is an intelligent man but is not the most tech savvy. He constantly has typos and always fails to see them. Grammarly makes those mistakes very obvious and lets him just click it to fix it. This product will definitely help you look more professional and far less careless. No one wants a typo in their emails or reports for all to see. Grammarly helps to prevent that.

Pros

Grammarly is probably the most useful tool I’ve ever found. I pride myself on my grammar ability, but when typing quickly I find that I just get careless or that the mass of words I just wrote merges together and some typos or bad grammar just get overlooked. It’s going to happen. Grammarly almost entirely ensures that it doesn’t happen again. It’s not perfect because it doesn’t always understand what I mean in certain circumstances. However, the most common mistakes I see from coworkers is not actual wrong grammar but just careless typos. This software works better at eliminating those errors more than any other software I’ve used. The bonus of purchasing this product is that it will also integrate into Word. Grammarly is basically like having an English teacher helping you write in the best and most clear way possible.

Cons

Needs Mac integration! Mac users unfortunately do not get to experience all of the features that Windows users get. Grammarly is good but not perfect. Make sure the change it suggests is what you actually need. You might be typing something that appears wrong but in fact is what is meant. Do not just click change on everything without verifying it’s what you meant

Joselyn from Robert Half

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Grammarly Business Honest Review

The main advantage I have with Grammarly is that it makes my writing easy, it is like having an assistant by my side that indicates the correct way to write, not only indicates grammatical and punctuation errors, but also suggests an appropriate style to write, showing me how to structure what I write. It is impossible to write 100% perfect and more without software dedicated to grammar, so I recommend Grammarly to people who work with documents frequently since Grammarly is of great help to avoid making grammatical errors.

Pros

Due to my work I have to be writing all the time, emails, letters, memos, among others, and let's be honest, nobody writes perfectly and much less do we have time to take care of the writing style and its due punctuation, that's why we use Grammarly In my HR department frequently, there are three features that I could highlight from Grammarly: the first is the MS office Plugin, it integrates with MS Word, from my point of view it is the best way to use Grammarly, the second tool that I like the most is his Style Guide, is a real-time assistant that reviews the writing style depending on the type of document I write, it suggests the appropriate way to do it. Lastly, real-time grammar checker is very helpful since it shows you the grammar errors and advanced grammar rules; you usually would not perceive just having MS Word.

Cons

Something I don't like is that the Microsoft office plugin sometimes has synchronization issue and I have to reinstall it to work, this has happened to me in several versions of Grammarly.

Osamah from Princess Sumaya University for Technology

No more typos, No more grammar mistakes!

I write articles every other day, I used to make tons of typos and grammar mistakes without even realizing it, but now with Grammarly, everything has changed, it is just like if I had a companion who makes sure that everything is fine, someone who follows me and take care of me... that is how I feel about Grammarly!

Pros

This software is a blessing to me. since I love to write a lot and often I write quickly, I don't notice the small typos or grammar mistakes that I may be making, so I always need to review my writings to make sure everything is fine and that process consumes a lot of my time. but thanks to Grammarly I no longer need to do that! it will do all the job for me, from reviewing your writings and making sure it is error-free to even suggesting new vocabulary and better organization to your article. I am obsessed with Grammarly, all you have to do is to install a small extension on your browser, start writing and leave the rest to Grammarly! it will make sure that your spelling is correct, you are using proper grammar and will make sure that your work is in good shape. Also after you are done writing, it will rate your article considering the vocabulary you used and how hard it is to read your text.

Cons

I love it, nothing to dislike about Grammarly! however, the free trial version does not have all of the features that I mentioned above, it lacks some advanced grammar corrections and text organizing. but if you purchased the premium membership it will work amazingly great.

Marshall from Self-employed

The Best Software I Have Ever Installed In my Computer By Far!

The emails I send everyday sound more professional now. It is very easy to use. It makes my writing sound like I'm an expert in English. English is not my first language because I am African but with Grammarly, you wouldn't know that.

Pros

Well the first thing that I fell in love with, was the fact that I didn't need to click on anything to make it work. It just started working as soon as I needed to write something. As an internet marketer, I write a lot of emails every single day. When I write these emails I used to always worry about my spelling, and Grammarly got me covered with that, but Grammarly also tells me when my grammar is incorrect. Before I used Grammarly, spelling was the only issue I thought I had until I installed it, then I went back to some of the emails I wrote in the past. I was shocked when I realized how bad my grammar was. Now when I write my emails I write them with confidence knowing that if my grammar or spelling is incorrect, Grammarly instantly tells me. Grammarly underlines all the parts of the sentence that are spelled incorrectly and does the same thing when your grammar is wrong. And when that happens, all I need to do is hover over the underlined parts of the sentence and Grammarly shows me how it's supposed to be and I just click and my sentence gets fixed. I love it

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about Grammarly. I would be lying if I did. I would be shocked if anybody had something bad to say about Grammarly.

Nina from UBT

No More Mistakes

What I love about our experience with Grammarly Business is that everyone is crafting more meaningful emails that solve problems the first time around. Many times, there are so many emails back and forth that you lose the original prompt of what you were trying to say. With Grammarly, I've noticed a decrease in unnecessary emails and internal communication has improved greatly. Gone are the days where you can't understand one person's email and have to chase them around the office to get some clarity. Our internal and external communications have greatly improved, allowing us to have a more efficient work day and more streamlined execution of tasks.

Pros

What I really love about this software is how easily it integrates with applications that we use throughout our company. It saves so much time because we don't have to bother each other anymore to make sure what we're saying sounds grammatically correct (which used to happen A LOT). Our sales team finds it especially useful, since they are always on the move and often can let things slip in emails (punctuation, additional words they need, etc.) and because they are always using different platforms to reach out to leads, it's a no brainer to use Grammarly to catch mistakes. We've eliminated a lot of back and forth emails with our clients because we're able to get things right the first time around, saving us time and gaining trust from our clients. I know sometimes I specifically tend to be overly wordy or verbose in emails and overuse some punctuation, so Grammarly truly keeps me in check when I talk to my team and my outside clients. I love how deep Grammarly goes with helping understand word choice and making emails easy to read, because then it doesn't sound jumbled and confusing.

Cons

Sometimes there is a glitch or often the suggestions don't vary too often. It can feel like we are saying the same thing too many times and we're not changing it up at all. However, that isn't a huge deterrent and we're still able to write clear, concise emails!

Megan from Vibe n Thrive

Awesome proofreading tool!

I started using Grammarly to spell-check my writing on articles for my blog. I thought it would just correct my spelling and grammar but it does so much more. You can set your tone and intent and select your audience for your writing. You can custom correct every piece that you write. I now use Grammarly for everything including writing emails and posting on social media.

Pros

Grammarly is really easy to use and has great features. I love how when writing an article or email you can select your audience and choose the tone, intent, and formality level of your writing so that Grammarly can make the proper suggestions. For example, before you start writing you can choose "formal" as your formality level and "confident" as your tone and then Grammarly will correct and suggest different words and phrases to accomplish your goal. I also really like how you can install the Grammarly extension on your browser so that Grammarly is always spell-checking and correcting your grammar and punctuation on everything you type whether it's on social media or an email. I'm actually using Grammarly right now to write this review!

Cons

The suggestions and corrections that Grammarly makes are not always correct. Sometimes it will suggest I omit a word or replace it with one that would not make sense in the sentence. Most of the time Grammarly's suggestions are correct but every now and then it's wrong. I just have to make sure to go through and check every suggestion and not just approve it without looking.

Tayyab from TheJournalPost

Advanced writing tool for your entire team

I am using this tool regularly and i found it helpful for my business to manage a lot of content. Grammarly Business help me and my team to learn professional writing skills. In the starting of my blogging career, I used a free version but the efficiency of this tool force me to use Grammarly Business.

Pros

Grammarly helps me in real-time writing feedback and can easily integrate with existing platforms efficiently. It has a proper and robust admin controls to manage the entire performance of articles. The tool can allow you to monitor team usage statistics, email support, and advanced security features. I helped me everwhere even writing the review on Capterra.

Cons

Grammarly provide the opportunity to manage grammar mistakes and spell checks but not gives 100% results everytime. One of the biggest cons of this tool is no offline availability. You need to be online for using Grammarly and it is also little bit expensive.

Reasons for Choosing Grammarly Business

I already decided to go with Grammarly business because i was using it for a long time. I considerd if the alternatives of this tool can do batter but the efficiency and ease of use did not allow me to go anywher.

yunusa from Olam Nigeria Ltd

One of the Best Writing Proofreader

I can't do without using Grammarly in my writing business. It has saved me tons of stress and money in actually getting a person to make manual proofreading. It eases my work greatly and I will recommend it to anyone that ever needs it

Pros

Grammarly is by far the best writing aid I have ever used. The best thing about the software (Grammarly) is that it can easily spot grammatical errors or mistakes and gives you the correct tense or suggestions. You can easily correct or proofread a thousand-word article in a minute. It is the most reliable proof-reading tool for research paper works or articles I have ever used. Another major feature is that it offers you options to select the language you want to make your corrections and the type and the type of paper or article you want to correct to give it originality. Grammarly is also available in various platforms. You can download the extension plugin for browsers and use it live while working online and also offline.

Cons

While Grammarly is undoubtedly very good in making suggestions. Some of the edits or suggestions may also be very wrong. For example, in the case of using an actual name that isn't in English (maybe the name of a person, or a company name) and the context in which is being used. Grammarly may give wrong highlights of such instance, So it's left for the users to do manual edit and update them into Grammarly as actual valid words or statements.

Great Product Poor Customer Service

The experiance over all with Grammerly has been ideal when it comes to making sure everything is well read and makes sense. When it comes to grammer and Customer service although they could do better themselves.

Pros

The Ability to be able to have your work checked as you go is amazing. Not everyone will be able to catch every mistake right away or even after proof reading their work several times but with Grammerly it catches it for you. It also catches to see if there are any pieces of someones work that have been taken from other articles, books, news letters ect which helps when writing a presentation or column of your own. All work is saved so you never have to save it to your desk top or lap top. The software can be added as an extention to your device to check all work you do for spell check as well.

Cons

The price is a bit much for the little features that they do have, although they do offer free trials there is not much you can do with the free trial. And when you do pay your monthly subscribstion even with in your business each employee can only use the software/program for a certain number of documents each month before your are no longer able to use Grammerly to check your documents, writting or work. The customer service department can not be reached by phone at all, you would only be able to reach them via email. When visiting the website there is no Customer service phone number or fax number only an email address.

Jenny from Farmingdale State College

Awesome Grammar Check

I had a great experience with Grammarly Business. It is a software that picks up grammar mistakes, which can be a life saver, and it also provides the reason why it thinks the mistake was present. As a daily user, I recommend Grammarly to anyone thinking of using it.

Pros

Grammarly allows the user to type while it analyzes the words and picks up on possible grammar mistakes. I use Grammarly almost daily for my emails and letters. Often times, I type very quickly and although it made sense in my head, it did not make sense in reality. For example, as I am writing this review, I missed a word in a sentence which would make the sentence sound awkward if I did not proofread it. However, Grammarly was able to pick it up and underline the word, autocorrect it, and fixed the sentence for me. I am thankful that Grammarly highlights the phrase or word that needs to be corrected. It serves as a spell check and grammar check. I also like that it tells you why they are fixing the mistake, it is teaching me while fixing my mistakes. One of the greatest features of Grammarly Business is that you do not need to utilize all of its services. If you only want the grammar check, you can toggle with the settings in your browser and just close the spell check option. It is a very flexible software, catering to your needs.

Cons

Grammarly is an automatic software that detects grammar mistakes but, sometimes it can be wrong. It does not hurt to have Grammarly as a back up but, definitely check on that mistake to make sure that it is a mistake before fixing it.

Divaksh from Divify

The best grammar assistant in the market.

Using Grammarly since 2013, apart from the pricing, the overall experience is good. They have evolved beautifully.

Pros

1. I have used many tools so far but Grammarly beats them all when it comes to grammar checking. 2. Tone detector is another awesome feature they recently introduced which helps to detect the tone of the write-up. 3. Plagiarism checker is another plus point of Grammarly. Plagiarism checker in Grammarly is accurate and comes with no limitations like others. 4. Confident, fast, and accurate spelling auto correction fixes spelling mistakes as you type without the help of any manual input or confirmation. 5. Availability of all features across all platforms Desktop application, Outlook integration, Browser Integration, Mobile Keyboard. 6. Weekly email notifications for writing insights about everything that makes you feel confident like your process, new tones, top mistakes, etc.

Cons

1. Expensive, Grammarly is the most expensive grammar assistant in the market. They could bring country-specific pricing at least for not developed countries. 2. No offline editing mode 3. No secret mode 4. Most of the time Grammarly will suggest you to not to use passive voice. If you think there should be a passive voice, you know better, not the robot. 5. No data access and dashboard for the process you are making, all they provide is weekly update via email.

Writing made World Class

Grammarly is a must-have tool that has really boosted the quality of work produced by my industry, making it word class. It hastens the editing process enormously. Everyone must have this software, whether an organization or an individual.

Pros

Grammarly is very easy to use... Very easy to install, and compatible with virtually every device. With Grammarly, the user has the advantage of having their content always checked for grammar and syntax errors. Above that, the software comes with the option for automated correction of the identified errors, so that the user has the easiest time editing their work. It is a very cheap software, thus affordable to most content creators, editors, and publishers. Besides, it is a tool that one can completely rely on for excellent grammar in any form of writing. An extra feature offered by this software is the plagiarism checker tool, which though a premium service, is a very useful tool for content creators, as well as scholars who need to publish their work. With Grammarly, every user is confident that the work they publish is authentic, for Grammarly is able to detect any plagiarised content, giving the user a chance to correct the violation.

Cons

However, Grammarly works best if the user is connected to the internet. Also, the plagiarism checker is only available to premium users, who pay a higher price than the regular users.

Dominik from Faculty of Organisation and Informatics

Write proficient, correct and easy to read English

I think that upgrading to business version because you get so many features that are not available in free version and if you have a team of few writers the costs cut down if you chose free plan. It can suggest you the different word which is more natural for the language you are writing in or you can even send the text for a human specialist which will in a very short time professionally handle this task for you.

Pros

Grammarly helps me a lot when writing in English and now I can't imagine a way to write without it. Even now I am writing with it and have already helped to correct a few mistakes that I have made in hurry. Since I am not from native English speaking area it is really a must-have for all kind of business emails, talks and any type of writing because it shows you which mistakes you made and with only one click it automatically corrects them for you. You can also look for an explanation of what is wrong and what is correct way or grammatically more correct. That way you are also improving your language skill and will certainly make fewer errors in the future.

Cons

I don't like that on some pages the Chrome extension for Grammarly doesn't work properly. Maybe it is some incompatibility with a specific webpage or my other installed extensions but it annoys me really good sometimes. When I click on some words to correct them and I continue to type, as soon as I type something it deletes something that was corrected. So I need to correct again all mistakes. It is not a big deal but it can be annoying if you forgot that it does that. I hope that this issue will be fixed in future updates.

Correct Grammar with Ease

Grammarly has saved a lot of time when drafting content because it highlights errors as you're typing. This makes proofreading a breeze. Yes, you still need to proofread because Grammarly is not a mind reader and you need to ensure its suggestions align with your intent. For the most part, I find that I have very little to no edits after I have composed something because the corrections were made along the way.

Pros

Grammarly is a wonderful software for those who struggle with word choice, word placement, and whose first language is not English. Even if you do not consider yourself to be one who struggles, it's a great tool to have at your disposal to double-check any errors you might have missed. It's also awesome that you are not required to compose your writing within Grammarly. The software has an extension that allows it to check your grammar in just about any if not all other programs in which you will be drafting content. It's simply an extremely handy tool if you type at all.

Cons

Grammarly is free to use but not all features are free for use. The software does have paid features that provide deeper review and recommendations for your writing. The features are definitely valuable, and the user will need to determine if payment is a necessary feature for their writing projects.

Reasons for Switching to Grammarly Business

I used to use spell & grammar check in Microsoft Word but Grammarly has made this process far easier.

Shikha from ApTask

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Grammarly- Smart, accurate and proficient assistance to your writings

The overall experience has been good so far but I would like to see upgrades to the current version we have. They could work on their pricing techniques to provide more features in their current packages.

Pros

Grammarly is the best-known online grammar-checking tool, which facilitates and enhance the business communication and thus enables you to sound more professional in your emails. This is an extremely easy to use application and works well on all browsers including Chrome, Firefox and Safari. It allows the customization of text and lets you select American/British English. This feature helps when you want to direct your message to a specific audience. It provides a proofreading to your writing on your behalf and it would point out the smallest mistake in your text-grammar, punctuation and spelling mistakes. Simultaneously, it would improve your vocabulary by suggesting words that you would not use very often and make you customary to those words. After using the free version of this application myself, I found the application to be amazing and I suggested having this application for our recruiters. We use this application on daily basis now and it has enhanced the email transactions between our recruiters and potential candidates.

Cons

The entire product is good but it is little expensive. They do have free trials but they have blocked many features on free trials so it almost work like spelling checker only. The customer support team is responsive only over emails. You have to wait for a long time before you can reach out to a human voice and sometimes the waiting period is so long that you might just give up on it.

Racine from Best Wise Buys

Industry: Writing and Editing

What would I do without you!?

The software gives you accessibility to perfect the written word. It's perfect for all your writing needs. Simple, easy, user-friendly, and incredibly helpful.

Pros

There is lots of editing software out there, but I haven't kept up and integrated any of them into my world like Grammarly. Yeah, I could tell you how great it is. That the spell check is on point, that punctuations and full stops are anticipated, predictions are made and corrected if misused. Critical sentences are highlighted, suggestions, pointers you name it. It blends itself into any device you use. Text, documents, chats, wherever the written word is used it is integrated into the software for optimal performance. Yup, the software has me waxing poetic. LOL! Not only can it be used for any business venture, but it is also flexible enough for personal use. It's great for proofreading as well as a great aid for proposals. It's like an editor companion for your device. Honestly, I think you truly need to experience it to know what I am actually talking about it. P.S. I used it for this review! Grammarly says my text sounds friendly, informal, and confident

Cons

I think it's expensive. Yes, I know for some of you that's not a con, but for those who think they can't afford it. It is. At first, I was the same. So it's understandable.

Radoslav from eSoftware

Grammarly Review

I have been using it on my work, also at home. I am lucky to use this program, cause I really need every day to improve my writing skills. And when someone corrects me - it is cool for me to study every day new things. Even now, when I am writing the review I am using it and it helps me write it correctly for you to read it. I pretty recommend it for workers, students and people who do some stuff with writing documents, reviews, chat with people from other countries and many, many other language purposes tasks.

Pros

1. It checks your written text on all websites - you won't do spelling or grammar mistakes anymore. 2. It is Windows supported, also there is a version for Microsoft Office Packet - which is perfect because many people use the Office Packet to write documents. 3. There is free version - you can try the program and if you like it, you can use it free, but if you need something more, you can upgrade to a paid version, which is on good price and supports many useful features. 4. You can set your own dictionary - when you use some kind of words that are written by your own and you do not want the program to correct them. 5. The program checks not only spelling mistakes, but also grammar mistakes and punctuation mistakes, which impresses me. 6. There is a support where you can find answers on problems you cannot solve with the program. 7. It is easy to install. 8. It does make you happy to write and do not think about if you are correct all the time - the program does it instead of you. 9. It improves your writing skills.

Cons

Till now I haven't experienced any difficulties or any problems, to cause me to have a negative opinion about the program. I pretty like it.

Jordan from R2C Group

Just Shut Up and Give Them Your Money...Great Grammar Check For Business

Nothing short of a life-saver. When you wear several different hats, you need a tool like this to automate some of the mundane things in life.

Pros

At this very moment, I'm using Grammarly to write this review- a positive one at that. Why do you ask? It helps assist in correcting any spelling or punctuation issues that I have along the way. During the workday, it comes in handy as idiot insurance. Before sending out a company-wide email or dealing with a high-steaks client, it makes all the difference from fixing mistakes in real-time or spending hours proof-checking millions of times. Let's be honest, it won't do everything for you, but it's a great way of preventing common spelling errors along the way.

Cons

Price-point. I do believe that it is worth the price for all the features that you get though.

Reasons for Choosing Grammarly Business

The overall features and ease of use.

Maryann from Jumia Nigeria

Grammar correction

Grammaly Business has been a useful tool for getting my work done without worrying about plagiarism, bad sentence structure and spellings. Grammarly Business has helped me in delivering my projects as a professional. I would strongly recommend Grammarly Business to all professionals because it's worth having.

Pros

Grammarly Business is a software that can be added to your browser extension to help correct errors in your write ups. As a freelance writer I have used various grammar correction tools online that offer various services and Grammarly Business has stood . As a newbie was was searching for a correction tool that would help with my sentence structure, punctuations and grammar. I needed a tool that would carry out these functions with little or no fees. With Grammarly Business I was able to upload or copy my articles and then paste them on the website for corrections. The free trial enabled me to view the correct spellings of some words, I was able to change my sentence structure because they were in passive sentences. I was also able to correct redundant words and also words that were repeated extensively.

Cons

The Grammarly Business was able to perform reasonable services even on free trial but I needed to upgrade in order to view all the words that needs to be corrected. The premium service also enables you to proofread your work. Now as a newbie with little or no money to spare for premium, I had to only depend on the free trial service which was limited. But if you have enough to spare for quality work, the Grammarly Business is an excellent tool that helps with proofreading, sentence structure, grammar, spellings and also check for plagiarism.

Tanuj from IIIT Delhi

Grammarly Business: Simplifies All Your Writing Needs

Overall, I have had a very positive experience with Grammarly Business so far. It's ease of use, and detailed performance metrics make it an indispensable tool in any college student's arsenal. In fact, almost everyone I have recommended Grammarly Business to have had similarly positive experiences with it. While it offers a lot of great features right off the bat, it is once you familiarize yourself with it that you start appreciating the plethora of subtle features it provides.

Pros

As a student, Grammarly has continued to be one of the essential tools I use on an everyday basis. It's impressive how smoothly it integrates within your browser and fixes any and every issue you might end up making while writing, be it grammatical errors or readability issues. On top of that, it provides you detailed insights into the clarity of your text and how engaging it would be when read by your intended demographic. One of the salient features of Grammarly Business is its integration with popular email services. It even does a pretty good job of analyzing the text within the emails you send, and predicting the overall tone, helping you identify issues on the fly. It even provides a clean, simplistic interface to help you identify problems with your text in a more focused manner. The performance metrics it offers gives you a bird's eye view of some of the most intrinsic features of your text in a simple quantitative fashion.

Cons

Grammarly Business has integrated so profoundly and comfortably within my usual daily workflow that I cannot imagine having to switch to another service because of how efficiently it achieves the objectives it promises to.

Dana from Author

Awesome, but Not Perfect

Grammarly has been a time saver and a big help. It's so easy to overlook small mistakes, so I love using it. But I don't count on it to be perfect.

Pros

I've been using Grammarly for a couple of years now and for the most part, I love it. It catches those pesky mistakes that are so easy to overlook like typos and punctuation errors (it actually just caught one as I was typing this sentence). The one click correction feature is a time saver and the software offers other helpful in addition to the grammar tool - such as the plagiarism checker. I use it in my browser and have it installed to use with Word as well. Grammarly has saved me time, caught a lot of mistakes that I might have otherwise overlooked and I find it easy to use.

Cons

It doesn't catch everything. You might make a mistake that the software doesn't recognize as an error (like the occasional double "the"). Also, there are times when it makes suggestions to correct things that don't need correcting - which can be a little confusing at times. For example, there are situations when it might seem as though the using a plural is the right way to go, but in context, it isn't. It also misses mistakes at times. So Grammarly is certainly efficient, but you still need to double check things to make sure the software didn't make the mistake instead of you.

Better Than Built in Spell Checkers

I would definitely recommend the tool to others and I do more often than not. I don't need to worry any more about making mistakes in my emails, tasks or documents as Grammarly would easily take care of them. I would be happier if there were more features for the free version but I also understand why there aren't. Everyone should have it.

Pros

I mainly use Grammarly integrated with my internet browser, and it is a great tool for spell checking. In my day to day work I write many emails, tasks and different documents, often I am in a hurry and made grammar and spelling mistakes, having a tool like Grammarly to do fast checks for me and show me my mistakes is a real time saver. It is efficient and really easy to use.

Cons

I only use the free version, as the paid one is pretty expensive for a start up to afford for all employees. The disadvantage are the limited features in the free plan, for example bad sentence structure and plagiarism detection are missing, and they are crucial for our Marketing department but we make it work without them. Another issue that I noticed is that Grammarly sometimes, as a browser plugin, interferes with some websites and makes them very buggy, for example the page is jumping constantly and refreshing all the time. When I disable the plugin and they work just fine. Haven't found out yet why this is happening.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 2,933 reviews