Browse RLDatix Reviews

Michelle from Black River Memorial Hospital

Great Program

Before this program our policy tracking and updating was a nightmare. With this program we now can keep better track of policies needing review and holding people more accountable. The report's are great and very helpful. There is so much more to this program that we have not even touched on as of yet, we are working toward linkage of forms and websites like Elsevier. They are always adding great new features, I have been very pleased with this program and would highly recommend it.

Pros

I really like the fact that we don't have to sign in to see the policies. There are so many passwords to keep track of, this makes it so much easier for staff to find a policy quickly. I also like the fact that we can circulate a policy to be in other folders and when its updated it auto updates in the folders as well.

Cons

Sometimes when I'm updating several policies the program will stall out on me. Other than that at the moment I can't think of any cons. Anytime I come up with an idea or suggestion for improvements I share with them. There have been some things implemented, so they are great at receiving feedback.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied September 2018

Michelle, thank for writing a review on PolicyManager. Glad to hear that you enjoy using PolicyManager and that the platform is providing Black River Memorial Hospital value.

Kristen from York Hospital

Policy Stat saved us from Policy Doom!

All of our leaders and super users are using Policy Stat with only 30 minutes of orientation to the product. This software is easy to use, and our policy compliance has skyrocketed since we've implemented Policy Stat!

Pros

We implemented Policy Stat within 6 weeks. The software is easy to use and our staff loves it! We originally had ConvergePoint and Policy Stat is by far superior to any other policy software we have reviewed or used here at York Hospital.

Cons

I haven't come across anything that I don't like at this point. We had a few issues, but support got back to us within an hour and assisted us in finding the answer (which was right on their support site!).

Reasons for Choosing RLDatix

The implementation was personal and quick! We were able to take over with very little downtime. The company provided us with a quote and we never had any hidden charges, etc. They are exceptional!

Reasons for Switching to RLDatix

ConvergePoint was so difficult to manage and administrate. We only had a few leaders that could grasp the program and our policy compliance was not acceptable. We shopped around and decided on going with Policy Stat as the price was excellent, the implementation was without any issues (unlike ConvergePoint). We love it!

RayKayle from Gritman Medical Center

Pros & Cons

Pros

The customer service and response time I have received has been wonderful!

Cons

There is not enough functionality with this software - such as: - CSV download report for the history of every policy including: - past policies uploaded to the system- with an attached file showing that policy) - comment/change history - ownership history - CSV data import - in order to replace past users or move current users to different roles etc. instead of having to use the find & replace, which is not always successful OR having to manually go into each policy to make the change. - Ability to download linked documents with policy - as backup for any system downtime - Being able to have one login for a person who manages multiple committees, with the ability to then toggle between the committees via that one login. - Additional report options: - Report that shows communication history added after uploading a new document, in the box 'Document Uploading Confirmation'. - Report that will list at minimum the title of linked content to each policy, rather than having to click on the hyperlink provided in each report

Latina from Children's Hospital of Orange County

Product is easy to use and as an administrator I can help users with their projects even by phone.

It was easy to use to complete a recommendation for a product used at our hospital.

Pros

Our general users are able to search for a policy and find it easily. I can train users in less than a half an hour how to create a project and see it through the approval process; they are surprised that it is so easy to use. Our laboratory uses the digital signature and attestation features to comply with CAP requirements. And the customer service is great, they get back to me right away.

Cons

I wish I could copy a workflow when creating a new one instead of creating a new workflow from scratch. Our committees are really how a policy goes through the approval process so workflows are created for each committee and sometimes a committee needs more than one option for a workflow. But with all the upgrades that PolicyMedical makes for its customers I am sure that it will happen sometime soon.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied March 2018

Latina, thanks for the feedback. Definitely! Your voice counts. We hear you on the workflow issue and know how burdensome workflows can be. We have opened up a ticket to see how best to address this enhancement request. Our Customer Support team will get in touch with you as to the status of the enhancement request.

Linda from Responsive Management Inc.

Easy to use! Great way to house all of our policies & have them all easily accessible to our staff.

Pros

I can control who edits, who publishes and which version is posted. Implementation was easy and we were well supported by the team at Policy Manager.

Cons

Need to find a way to easily print an entire manual. Currently we have to print policy by policy in the manual.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied March 2018

Linda, thanks for your feedback. We understand the inability to print an entire manual is an issue. This has been an item that has been brought up a number of times by our user community. We have done extensive research on the topic and the limitation is the Windows OS functionality evoked when calling the print function from the browser. Our development team, as part of our product roadmap, is looking into how best to address the issue by developing a separate module to allow printing of a ¿P & P Manual.¿ As soon as this functionality is available, we will be sure to let you know.

PolicyStat Review

My overall experience has been for the most part positive. I did not feel that the training provided to our editors by PolicyStat was effective. It was hard to hear the team member who was training us, and he went fast. I have also had a few issues with getting responses when reaching out for support via e-mail to the support team. The responses I did receive were highly professional.

Pros

Electronic tracking Editing similar to Microsoft Word products Commenting functionality Search functionality for the end user Hyperlinks in policies Attachment functionality

Cons

Notifications - request for administrator (myself) to revise for users, and I am not able to. No app - if there were an app for PolicyStat I am confident I would get less pushback about using it. There are more than one owner on many of our policies and we can only assign one owner to a policy.

It is Great!!!

It is wonderful.

Pros

All my policies are managed in one place. It tells me when things are changed and when they are due to be changed. We use it for everything: licenses, policies, contracts etc.

Cons

I don't have any problems with this program at all.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear the platform is automating workflows and providing you with business value.

Love the program!

Love how accessible documents are. The search feature is the best!

Pros

I love how easy and intuitive it is to use the software. Buttons are everywhere they need to be!

Cons

I would like to have more download features and interchangeable options. Would be nice if there were a collaborator feature that was a part of the approval workflow that stay consistent each year so that you didn't have to remember what staff you asked for feedback the year before. The comments section is nice but, doesn't have as much ability as it could.

Nicole from Baylor Scott & White Health

so easy to use

Pros

The software support is great. Since they are a small company they have been very responsive to our needs, working closely with us to update the program to meet the needs of our organization.

Cons

There are several pieces of the application that are clunky, but they continue to improve the processes.

Accounts Tech

Pros

Ease of use: it is easy to use and very effective for adding new accounts and provisioning

Cons

would like more functions for auditing (IE: last login date, location)

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about PolicyManager. Your feedback is appreciated.

Laura from St. Tammany Parish Hospital

STPH Quality and Accreditation dept. review

Very happy except the items described below. For group sign off situations such as our Shared Governance process where there are a group of leaders who complete a sign process after concensus, is there an easier way to have numerous signatures at one time.

Pros

For staff to find a policy is easy with key word search or by folder.

Cons

I would like to be able to add other category sections without more purchased services. (such as other items for staff to have full access to and be able to search. The main Cons we have 1)setting up projects each time is extremely time consuming. All of the previous items, titles, names should come back prefilled and simply make a date change. 2) When staff go to complete their task, it is frequently just "updated" and we have to call and walk through it each time; when you click on "My projects", the screen should either be blank when you access it or not have to click on author/approver under my tasks first. The two step process is confusing when they already see their policy on the right side of the screen and try to work on it from there.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied September 2018

Hi Laura, thank you for taking the time for writing a review. Your feedback is very important to us. We are happy to let you know that Digital Signatures, along with the Project feature is pending an overhaul in the upcoming revamp of our PolicyManager user interface. The reason we have My Project and My Task separated is that sometimes, the creators are also task owners, which means they need separated views to ensure that on one side they are making edits to the Project information while the other view is directed at the actual tasks within the Projects. If you have any further feedback for us or need any assistance, please drop us an email at support@policymedical.com.

Jake from WhidbeyHealth

Like a swiss army knife

Great program, but switching an entire organization to a new document management system is incredibly complex and difficult. I wish I could say the transition has been cleaner, but I don't think it has anything to do with the PolicyManager system.

Pros

Lots of functionality and great tutorials. If you are willing to spend a few minutes to get to know it, the system is very intuitive.

Cons

Not being able to lock down specific documents to specific people. For example, if I grant a user privileges to edit a document, they have the ability to edit any document without the document owner's approval. Would be better if edits to existing documents could only be initiated by the document owner.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied September 2018

Hi Jake, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Per your comment about locking down the document, you can place users within their respective departments and you can restrict a document so that only a specific set of departments can view and edit the documents. If you would like more details on this functionality, please reach out to us at support@policymedical.com.

Kathryn from Jefferson Specialty Pharmacy

Best thing since sliced bread!

The addition of this product into our list of available solutions within our pharmacy department was a saviour as we were undergoing an accreditation with a new governing body that we had not dealt with previously. The search option was extremely helpful to find already existing policies that were related to our new needs. As we go forward the ability to follow crosswalks should be seamless as we were able to enter reference details on with each policy so we can easily update in the future. Another nice surprise was the fact that I was removing an individual from the system who owned policies - and the system recognized that fact and asked to have a new "owner" defined at that time. There is a good chance I would have missed that fact and caused myself grief in the future. The system helped to avoid future drama which is obviously a big plus.

Pros

The ease to create, maintain, and update documents that contain all of the elements needed for accrediting bodies is phenomenal.

Cons

I can't think of any negatives at this time.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Hi Kathryn, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is very important to us. Love the "best thing since sliced bread" and very glad to hear that the addition of Policy Stat has added value to your policy management and accreditation processes.

Robert from Alverno Clinical Laboratories

Complete Document Control

There is less need for paper copies of active documents nor paper files to maintain for retired documents. The software allows access to review history and comments can be added during reviews. It is easy to see all changes when a document is revised instead of reading word for word to find any changes.

Pros

Templates can be set up for your various documents: policies, procedures, forms, etc. Documents can be set for various review periods by number of days, e.g. annually, biennially, quarterly, etc. The software can track staff acknowledgments of their reading of documents. Workgroups can be defined for ease in assigning acknowledgments.

Cons

A minor suggestion would be to make searching for acknowledgements a little easier (less keystrokes).

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Robert, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We love hearing from our customers. We will make our engineering team aware of your suggestion about less keystrokes when searching for acknowledgments.

Cindy from Natividad

Policy Manager is Great!

PolicyManager's support is great! They are very responsive to any requests I have made, and I feel I can easy call them and receive in-person help. I feel they are willing to go above and beyond to have happy clients.

Pros

This software has enabled us to move from a paper system to an almost paperless system. It is a great way to manage policies and keep on top of expiring policies.

Cons

I don't know that I can really say anything bad about the software. We have had a few little bumps, but have always been able to easily work through them.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied September 2018

Cindy, thank you for your feedback. You're right happy customers are definitely our number one priority. If you're not happy, we're not happy. Our customer support and client success teams pride themselves on being responsive to our customers' needs. Great to hear that PolicyManager is helping you make the transition from paper-based policies to an online repository that you staff can access from anywhere.

Ajeshni from Dignity Health

This is a great tool used for big or small organizations.

Pros

What I like most about the product is that its user friendly, has videos to assist and demonstrate certain features. I do like the Projects peace to help track any changes to a policy and create new policy. It sits in one system where you don't have to go digging for it in another area.

Cons

Being in a big organization, the downfall is carrying a department specific policies and sometimes catering to each department need can complicated. I think the con here is the option to revert back to something when it was done on mistake for System Admins but I can also see why that option is not available.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied February 2018

Ajeshni, thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear that PolicyManager is user friendly and that your team is realizing the benefit of using an enterprise policy lifecycle management solution. We enjoy collaborating with you and your team.

Laura from St. Tammany Parish Hospital

Policy manager

very happy with programs, just needs a few small tweaks.

Pros

Ease of use for staff by key word search or by file folder for each department. Ease of printing.

Cons

We do not want a link in the email notification; it does not work correctly and we spend too much time walking people back into the program with logging in. Also, when starting a project, you must enter all the title and notes information again, but would prefer it prefill from previous time and can alter if needed. The third request is the duplication of having to open the project tab, click on which role you need and then to click on the right hand side; if you do not click the role first, but click on the right hand side, we get tons of emails of people "updating" and they are frustrated thinking they had completed it instead.

danica from Franciscan Health

I love PolicyStat

Highly recommend. Prior to electronic policy, paper copies were continually getting "lost" on route through signatures, PolicyStat has eliminated this completely.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to teach, absolutely the most user friendly system at work. Love it. I can tell where everything is, who touched it and when.

Cons

I do not have a single bad thing to say about this system, and if I did have any issue PolicyStat would have it promptly taken care of - every interaction I've had with their customer support was excellent and the initial load was really smooth and painless.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Danica, so glad to hear that you LOVE PolicyStat. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback and to write a review. We are so happy to hear that the system is providing you with so much value and visibility across your policies.

Cheryl from Claxton Hepburn Medical Center

Policy Manager review

We are complaint for policies according to our accreditation agency. This system worked for us to solve the issues we had with policies. The end user has found it easy to navigate. Customer support is very good. We receive timely updates to the software.

Pros

We like the capability to generate reports for progression of policy development, due dates for review, policies past due, etc We love the stop light colors for policy due dates.

Cons

The process for involving others in the policy development. We found it to be a bit clunky for us.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied September 2018

Cheryl, thank you for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate your feedback. Sorry to hear that you find the policy development process a bit clunky. Our team will reach out to share some tips on how to streamline this better moving forward.

Tara from BWH

Policy Manger is easy to use and customer service is top notch

Pros

The ability to hold staff accountable for policy review through attestations. Customer service response is quick. Ability to track progress on projects is helpful.

Cons

The editing feature within projects is a bit clunky. Would like to see an option for header feeders and the ability to free text dates rather than selecting from a calendar.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied March 2018

Tara, thanks for the feedback. There is good news on the horizon with regards to the editing feature issues mentioned. We recently completed migration from eDrawSoft to Office Online for online document creation and editing. This gives us access to other feature sets thru Office Online for inserting certain meta data fields into headers and footers of documents as opposed to how we currently do this. We will be looking into these capabilities further in 2018 and will keep you posted on enhancements. Also, as part of the new user interface revamp which is underway, the ability to free text in calendar fields is included.

Ashnia from North Central Surgical Center Hospital

Pros

- Ease of upload - Running Reports fairly easy - User Friendly

Cons

- Creating projects and assigning people is very tedious, time - consuming and frustrating

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied September 2018

Hi Ashnia, thank you for taking the time to write a review for PolicyManager. Sorry to hear that you find creating projects and assigning people is tedious and time consuming. Potentially creating Project Workflow templates could help increase productivity and save some time. Here is the link to our step by step guide https://policymedical.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000108689-workflow-templates. The guide can be found on our support portal. If you would like to speak to our support team to get an in-depth overview of the workflow templates, please contact them at support@policymedical.com. They are happy to help.

krisa from Peoplecare

Policy Manager

I have had great success with policy manager. As a person who updates policies and creates new policies as well as accessing them daily, I would highly recommend policy manager. The software is user friendly and easy to teach to new users.

Pros

This software is user friendly and easy to teach to new employees. Every time I have had an issue, the support has been quick and efficient and all issues resolved well. The support staff at Policy manager are very efficient and kind in their interactions.

Cons

I really have no issues with this software. I would highly recommend policy manager.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied September 2018

Krisa - thank you for taking the time to write this review and provide us with your feedback. Have a great day!

Jana from LifeCare Medical Center

The search feature is great. It makes it easy for any employee to find the policy they need!

Organization with our policies and procedures; consistency within the facility.

Pros

The quick edit feature is wonderful. Very quick and easy to edit and update your policies. Very short learning curve for any registered user. I have really enjoyed that each department can now have access to keeping their policies up-to-date; reminders are automatically sent to them when the document needs to be reviewed; uploading new documents is a breeze; digital signature is a nice feature.

Cons

Project mode is a little intimidating. Wish there were less steps involved in setting up and using this feature.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied February 2018

Jana, thank you for your feedback. We will be in touch to discuss your issues and needs with the Projects feature. We can assist by providing some additional educational resources and best-practice approaches. The Projects feature is currently on our Product Roadmap for redesign. It would great to review the proposed changes with you to see if they will successfully address your needs and include your feedback in our design input. Our team looks forward to collaborating with you.

Linda from CoxHealth

Policy Manager staff are most helpful when issues arise. The Software is simple to use.

Easy to use. Aids in maintaining document control of Policies.

Pros

It helps us attain our goal of document control, which is an ISO 9001 requirement. Policies are reviewed and updated in a timely manner due to email reminders.

Cons

Would like for the reminder emails to show the entity that the user uses, instead of the first entity listed in alphabetical order - this is confusing to some people. We have 12 entities at our health system.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied March 2018

Linda, thanks for your feedback. We have opened up a ticket regarding the reminder emails to look into this issue and our Customer Support team will get in touch with you as to the status of the enhancement request.

Glenn from Froedtert South

Excellent Resourse for Clinical Lab Policy/Procedure Document Control

Very positive. Their team is very responsive and helpful, and the software offers an enormous gain for clinical laboratories.

Pros

The ability to keep all your policies up to date with reviews, and to search quickly and easily for your needed policy.

Cons

The formatting in the editing mode is not very flexible or user friendly.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Hi Glenn, thank you for your feedback. It means a lot to us. Customer insights help us further enhance the product and our services to ensure they are meeting our customers' expectations. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with the formatting in the editing mode. We have provided this input to our engineering team.

Michelle from Black River Memorial Hospital

Great Program and Great Customer Service

Working with Policy Medical has been great. The customer service is phenomenal, they reply to you within hours. The system is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I like the idea of having a generic sign on for staff so that they have one less password to remember. Having an electronic system for policy reviews and projects is great, we no longer have a paper trail that at times would get lost on someone's desk. If you have any ideas for improving the system you can submit them, we have had a few of ours implemented. They are very receptive to new ideas and they are always updating and improving the system. Great company to work with!

Pros

It's very user friendly.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything.

Cheryl from Sutter Tracy Community Hospital

PolicyStat rocks

This has been a very positive experience for me. I got into this when PolicyStat was first being introduced to our organization and the webinars and other technical support have been invaluable. I know that help is only a phone call away and the educational offerings have been helpful as well.

Pros

It is easy to use and I can forward a link to the pending draft or final version to anyone in my association. In sending anything to my peers, I feel like it looks professional and well laid out.

Cons

I occasionally have difficulty inserting a table into the body if I don't do so in the correct order.

Maryclair from Methodist Hospital

Policy Manager- Game Changer

ease to track compliance with regulatory standards. I just completed the interim CAP inspection, it was very easy to find the standard that I had referenced and review the appropriate policy for compliance with the standard,

Pros

The ease of use of the system allows the laboratory to easily track all policies for review dates and content updates. The electronic sign off by the staff helps the laboratory with regulatory compliance. It is so useful to add regulatory standards as a reference.

Cons

I have not found anything that I don't like!

Elaine from Memorial Hospital of Converse County

Policies - Simplified

I have been the administrator from the beginning and I have always found their support staff to be very responsive and easy to deal with. I really appreciate the training webinars. It really is the sort of software you wonder how you ever got along without it before.

Pros

It simplifies the whole process! I no longer need massive notebooks to store our policies. Gone is the cumbersome and laborious spreadsheet to track when a policy was due for review. We also have a terrific search engine now.

Cons

Sometimes directors from multiple departments collaborate on a policy and the senior leader would like for all those involved to be able to approve that one policy. I don't want to change the approval workflow but just add an approve for a particular policy.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Elaine, thank you for taking the time to write a product review. We are glad to hear that Policy Stat has helped simplify your whole policy process, increasing your productivity and saving you time.

Tracy from Saint Marys Regional Center

Great product to keep your policies organized and up to date

Pros

Many functions to personalize to your organization such as folder creation, and role creation which makes it easy to use.

Cons

No clear directions on policy flow. Many steps that have to be completed to just do an annual update.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied February 2018

Tracy, thank you for your feedback on the policy flow functionality in PolicyManager. We will be in touch to discuss your issues and needs. We can assist by providing some additional educational resources and best-practice approaches. Several core features of PolicyManager are currently on our Product Roadmap for redesign. It would great to review the redesign with you to obtain your feedback and determine if the proposed changes will address your needs and include your feedback in our design input. We look forward to collaborating with your team.

Stephanie from Milford Regional Medical Center

Policy Medical

Overall it has been good. We would have liked to have had some guidance in establish process behind the software. Some lessons learned form other customer sites.

Pros

Easy to use. Good search features. I like the ability to use software for policies and other key documents.

Cons

Would like to have more ability to customize fields and change defaults/ required.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied September 2018

Stephanie, thanks for taking the time to write a review about your experience using PolicyManager. We are glad to hear that you find the platform easy to use and are enjoying the advanced search functionality.

Kelly from Advocate Healthcare

PolicyManager's customer service and flexibility is impeccable!

PolicyManager's customer service is exceptional. They are always willing to assist you with an issue and also assist with customizing the application to fit your organization's needs.

Pros

Ease of use, the way the software is set up, and overall functionality of the software.

Cons

The search functionality could be a little more intuitive.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied September 2018

Kelly, thanks for taking the time to write a review for PolicyManager. We love working with you and your team.

Elaine from Memorial Hospital of Converse County

Secure and Easey to Use

This policy management software made our policies so much more useful. They are now accessible to everyone in our organization at any time. Due to the monthly reminders, they are also more current than ever before.

Pros

The transition from paper to PolicyStat was effortless on our part. Establishing and learning the new process was easy. Most of my new managers don't even need training to be able to start managing their policies. The search feature is robust and such a time saver! The ability to personalize accessibility to each individual is great.

Cons

I think we all wish the editor could be a little more like Word but they have made great improvements in its functionality.

Highly Reccommend Policy Stat

Pros

I love the ease of policy review, electronic capturing of required signatures, how the system notifies you when a policy is due for review, and ease of pushing policies out to end users for review when new or changes are made.

Cons

Sometimes can be difficult to get the format how you want it when making adjustments.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time to write a product review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear Policy Stat is helping to improve your policy management process.

Luke from Rockcastle

I have been using PolicyManager for about a year and I love it

better communication with your team faster searching for documents

Pros

This software allows our organization to organize all of our important policies and plans under one roof. Before this, there was a paper trail that was easy to misplace and took long periods of time to implement changes in policies. Now, we can do it all with a touch of the button and the results are done and implemented electronically. This helps with time-sensitive issues and accountability.

Cons

I really don't have any dislikes about this software. Compared to what I knew before using this software, I don't know why we waited so long to get it.

Terri from Abrazo Arrowhead Campus

AAC Review

I have been able to use this program more and more. It is very useful for document management. Customer services is very good and personalized

Pros

ease of use customer service

Cons

I wish it could be cleaned up easier. I wish you could mass assign iatest & digital signatures

August 2016

Marguerite from Klickitat Valley Health

August 2016

Great service, great product

Worked with PM since version 3 or 4 (it's been a while!) excellent product, great support, priced right.

Pros

Good helpful people from start to finish. We make the mistakes, Support fixes them in a flash! Love the Training/Support module.

Cons

Bit of a learning curve - but that's expected.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied August 2016

Thank you for the kind words Marguerite. We're always glad to help!

Great Repository

Pros

Policy Manager provides a great central repository for policies and other documents. The ability to have reminders sent out for review periods is one of the best features

Cons

One challenge that we have found is working on projects with multiple reviewers/editors. The project process seems to be very linear and does not have as much multitasking functionality as we would like.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied September 2018

Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time to write this review and provide us with your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. We did want to point out, that in PolicyManager you do have the ability to assign multiple people to a single task. Our support team would be happy to share best practices and hands on support to walk you through this functionality. They can be reached at support@policymedical.com. One of the reasons that the product takes a linear approach for projects is to act as a guide to ensure that all tasks are completed in an orderly fashion and no tasks are missed. However, maybe this does not work for everyone. We would love to hear more about your thoughts on how we could take a different approach and what would be acceptable for your user community.

Cheryl from Truman Medical Center

Good

It is easier and usually faster to get the information from Policy Medical than to wait on someone else to forward it to me.

Pros

I don't have to wait for someone to get me the info in order for the policies to be added to the Medial Executive Committee because it is already on the site and I can download it from there.

Cons

It's cumbersome to save a policy from the site to our internal website in order for them review and approval by committees

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied February 2018

Cheryl, thank you for your feedback. We will be in touch to get more information on the process you are trying to support. Perhaps we can assist by recommending a different approach or capturing your requirements as an enhancement request.

Susan from Health Concepts, Ltd

Training

We are very excited to have this type of solution but wish that we were able to implement it much quicker and smoother. The training style, instructor, and resources are not in a well defined package. Training was not 1:1 but instead in a group setting with other clients decreasing the ability to direct training to our specific needs. To date we are still not fully functional with policy manager 9 months after the start of the software.

Pros

I believe the software has vast capabilities just need much time to get started

Cons

Not at all impressed by the training. Very difficult to follow and understand why certain things need to happen.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied September 2018

Susan, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your candor. We also apology that you did not feel that the training provided the information and overview needed. Your feedback has been shared with our training team and we will do better moving forward at ensuring customers like you receive the information and materials needed during our training sessions. If our team can help you achieve full functionality within your organization, please let drop us a line at support@policymedical.com.

Natalie from El Paso Behavioral Health Systems

This software makes a difference

Pros

Easy to access any policy using keywords. No need for big policy binders in the units. Easy for any staff member to navigate.

Cons

No complaints about this software. We have been pleased.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Natalie, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Glad to hear that you are pleased with the software and that your staff is able to find policies easily. If at any point, you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Peter from Alta California Regional Center

Easy to use tool for tracking policies and procedures

Ability to manage policies and procedures

Pros

Ease of use and folder like structure to display policies. Easy search. Ability to view and/or print document in PDF but also download Word or Excel versions as well.

Cons

Inability to assign individual users rights to a document. Document reading rights are by department. Minor inconvenience

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied February 2018

Peter, thank you for your feedback.

Shelley from Golden Plough Lodge

Extremely happy with software!

The benefit is when policies are changed, I do not have to go around our facility and change it in all the binders, that we use to use. I can change it on my computer and it is instantly updated across the facility on all the computers.

Pros

It is so easy to navigate through all the policies. I also like the support portal as it is very informative.

Cons

I really have no cons that I can think of at the moment

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied September 2018

Shelley, thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear that you are extremely happy with PolicyManager. It is always great to hear that our customers are realizing true business value from our solutions. Have a great day!

Amanda from Southeast Hospital

Mostly good

Pros

The software is easy to use. The support team is very friendly and helpful. I like that you can contact the support team in other ways than just calling.

Cons

Cut/move option has not been working for quite a while for me and has not been able to be fixed yet. Ticket is in and in the works though.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied February 2018

Amanda, thank you for your feedback. Our support team has logged a ticket as you mentioned. We are committed to working with you to resolve this issue, as well as supporting your needs until it can be addressed in PolicyManager. We will continue to stay in touch! Thank you for your patience!

POLICY STAT CHAMPION

Producing policies for a regulatory survey is much easier in this "living and breathing" format!

Pros

I had used this software at a prior employer. I recommended it to my current facility and am the point of contact. It is very easy to write policies as well a retrieve them.

Cons

Our old timers still want to print policies on paper and make them available to their staff.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for advocating for PolicyStat. We are happy to hear that you are realizing the benefits of having all of your policies in one online easy to search location.

Cheri from Pella Regional Health Center

Happy with Policy Manager

Pros

Easiest way to consolidate policies electronically.

Cons

When you use full edit instead of quick edit and have to go through a lot of steps to get the policy published.

Jane from Region of York

User Friendly Software

Any time I have contacted them for support they have been very responsive (and understanding) (Thanks !)

Pros

The ease of use for Front end users is a definitely a plus. Staff are more likely to use something that they don't have to spend forever trying to figure out. The attestation piece is an added bonus.

Cons

The back end set up is a little less intuitive and can sometimes be confusing especially is using SAML/Active Directory for user names/log in.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied September 2018

Hi Jane, thank you for your feedback. We love receiving feedback from our customers. Glad to hear that you find the attestation feature helpful. Our customer support prides themselves on being responsive - so it is always good to hear a customer say they are responsive and helpful. Have a great day!

Our Policy Manager Software is Bringing Us Into the 21st Century!

Duplicate policies and discrepancies across policies have been easily resolved with our PMS!

Pros

Ease of implementation as well as helpfulness of everyone on their staff!

Cons

Some things are still a bit confusing, such as bulk review, as well as it would be beneficial to add another level of permissions.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback. It is greatly appreciated. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the platform and that it has helped you eliminate the duplication of policies.

Brooke from Wise Health System

Great product and great customer service!

Organization of our policies! It was much needed!

Pros

Everything is simple and easy to use! Customer service and training was great! I would recommend this software to any company seeking a policy management site.

Cons

There are some restrictions with what the site can do, but overall it does mostly everything we need!

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied February 2018

Brooke, thank you for your feedback. Great to hear PolicyManager is meeting your needs. We will be in touch to get more information on the restrictions you are experiencing to discuss how we can assist.

Debra from Health

Entire organization implemented PolicyMedical. My region converted from another program.

Pros

Continuous updates every 3 weeks. Our previous program maybe made updates yearly. PolicyMedical listens to our concerns and requests and make program improvements based on our input. Also I now can easily share policies within our organization.

Response from PolicyMedical

Replied February 2018

Debra, thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear that PolicyManager is helping your organization easily share policies among sites. If you need anything, don't hesitate to let us know.