Browse AssociationVoting Reviews

Watkins from Dunes West POA

Used more than 5 years, 2,650 voters, never a hitch, multiple format

Our annual elections/meeting and occasionally for other purposes. We send two files - the text for the website (annual report, candidates, budget) and a list of our owners/voters. They do all the setup, I review for changes within a couple of days, I review progress as voting is occurring, and I have results before the annual meeting starts.

Pros

The tech support team which carries most of the load for setup and for problem resolution

Cons

The fact that I could have used it about five years earlier than I did

Reasons for Choosing AssociationVoting

Ease of use, security, percent of work handled by AV instead of us, ability to handle multiple voting types (online, paper, other), and probably their single greatest feature is the strength of the technical support team/call desk. We have 2,660 voters, any issues are handled by the call desk. Our attorneys that validate results find the documentation of voting to be substantial.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied March 2021

Hello John, Thanks so much for the review and feedback. Your repeat business is much appreciated! Kim

Tia from NACCHO

The Best There Is!

Pros

AssociationVoting has the best software there is! As the Administrator for our organizations annual Board of Director's Election process, I've found this software to be extremely proficient, user friendly and adaptable. Being able to upload/import information to build the required platforms has been great! Having the ability to export weekly reports that are customized is also a prime feature. If you are looking for a platform that you don't have to worry about a comprise of voting integrity, I strongly recommend this platform for your election needs!

Cons

I honestly don't have a con. AssociationVoting seems to stay proactively involved in ensuring the program functionality is top notch and if you need anything, they are always available.

Reasons for Switching to AssociationVoting

We were having lots of issues with the election software not capturing the correct information and there were some issues with integrity of the votes.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Tia, We appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Thanks, Kim

Mack from OHio Physical Therapy Association

Easy to use with great service

Pros

I liked that my contact at AssociationVoting helped me set up my election and guided me through the process.

Cons

I wish there was a bit more customization

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Mack, Thanks so much for your feedback. I am glad you found our support staff helpful! I will reach out to you separately to get a better understanding of the customization you desire. Thanks again for your feedback and for choosing AV! Kim

Jane from The Galena Territory Association

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great service

Great customer service. Helpful with the set up and deployment of our election. They were quick when we needed customization or had questions.

Pros

Set up was very intuitive. It is a clean, simple program. Perfect for our needs.

Cons

We turned off the access to ongoing results of the election. It would be helpful to get a report that is emailed or available at the conclusion of the election.

Reasons for Choosing AssociationVoting

It best suited our needs and were most responsive with our questions.

Reasons for Switching to AssociationVoting

We were happy with Simply Voting but found Association Voting less expensive for the same service.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied March 2021

Hello Jane, Thanks for your review and feedback. Yes, the end of election emailed results is on the launch plan for this year! Thanks again, Kim

Sarah from National Volunteer Fire Council

Saving time and money

Our small organization used to rely on paper balloting at in-person meetings which restricted who could participate and how. Online voting combined with better meeting technology has allowed more of our users to participate even if they can't be there in person and helped our continuity of operations throughout COVID shutdowns. We use weighted voting and AssociationVoting has made this simple to manage. AssociationVoting has saved us time, provided more transparency in our voting processes, and allowed us continuity of operations throughout COVID shutdowns.

Pros

AssociationVoting is EASY to use, intuitive, cost-effective and customer support is responsive and helpful. We've looked at and tried a number of voting solutions for our nonprofit, but they were either way too cumbersome or way too expensive. This has allowed us to hold votes and elections easily and reduced the time needed to do so. Even our most technology-challenged users have been able to successfully participate in elections and other voting.

Cons

Overall the product is easy to use and intuitive. They've made upgrades since we started using it that have solved any suggestions I had.

Reasons for Choosing AssociationVoting

Other products we looked at were well beyond our small-nonprofit budget or required handheld devices that had to be shipped back and forth and programmed for our large voting audience. AssociationVoting met our criteria of being easy to use, fit our budget, and responsive from a customer service standpoint.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied March 2021

Hello Sarah, Thanks for the taking the time to complete the review and for your repeat business. It is much appreciated! Kim

Ida from SW Community HOA Services

PRAISES TO FIND SOFTWARE TO HAVE OVER 10,000 OWNERS TO VOTE ON LINE

I have had nothing but praise for their response. If one staff doesn't have the answer I am directed to another and this year with the Zoom they were there to help us on this new annual meeting solution.

Pros

Able to handle large volumes in several different groups, a staff that offers support to both us and owners who are not familiar with on line voting, custom list to give me what I need to tally the votes in a speedy manner. A plus is that it is store to pull up in case of loss information.

Cons

So much easier that what we were using before and in the long run labor wise less work.

Reasons for Choosing AssociationVoting

Recommended by similiar HOA's and then staff won us over for the next year :-)

Reasons for Switching to AssociationVoting

The labor to keep the software up to date as changes were being made yearly and it was so much easier to download into Association Voting and be ready to start accepting voters on line.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied March 2021

Hello Ida, Thanks for your review and repeat business! Much appreciated, Kim

Colleen from Society of Cosmetic Chemists

Association Voting takes the stress out of online balloting

I ran my National Election with about 4,000 voters and 12 chapter elections with voters ranging from 60 to 500. It was very easy to manage. Some people need a bit of hand holding or advice on how to format excel spreadsheets with data (me) and I am happy it's not just dumped on me to set up.

Pros

I love the fact that you have the option to just hand the data over to professionals to set up and run the elections. If you are tech savvy (not me) you can do it yourself.

Cons

Getting a simple report during and after the election was a bit tricky.

Reasons for Switching to AssociationVoting

We wanted secure links set up. The other company didn't have that option.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied March 2021

Hello Colleen, Thanks for the review and feedback. Appreciate it and your business! Thanks, Kim

Travis from Midwest Multistate Division

Great & Easy to Use

Very positive experience overall. We manage the elections for four nursing associations using AssociationVoting.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to import previous election and edit to fit new elections each year. This saves a lot of time not having to start from scratch each year.

Cons

No email manager in the past, so I would have to import users, then export them to a 3rd party email system in order to send credentials to voters. This appears as though it may be a new feature though, so we’ll have to check it out.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied March 2021

Hello Travis, Thanks for the review. Yes, we now include the email dashboard so you can easily manage your election announcement campaigns. Your feedback and business is appreciated! Kim

Erika from ASCE

Easy and Effective

Customer service is phenomenal.

Pros

The system is easy to use and you can be quick to jump right in.

Cons

Some specialized reports can be tricky, but otherwise great.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied January 2022

Hello Erika, Thanks so much for your feedback. Happy New Year! Kim

Reid from Mary Baldwin University

December 2021

AGM capability made this product useful to us

Pros

Relative ease of pushing multiple ballots during the course of a meeting. Users find the user interface clear and simple to use.

Cons

It would be nice to have an easier admin method of adding questions to ballots on-the-fly to make running an election during a meeting more like polling, but with the security of one member, one vote.

Reasons for Choosing AssociationVoting

Met all requirements for voting with the on-the-fly question option at a good price point. Very responsive US-based sales team that answered questions quickly and gave us access to an additional module to test and demo.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied January 2022

Hello Reid, Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated, Kim

Deb from Little People of America

Great value for the investment!

We've been quite pleased with our experience. Last spring was our first year offering the option of online voting to our members. We run a bit of a hybrid election (both electronic and paper) right now as we are transitioning to what we hope will be a full online-only option in the future. Last year, when we went live, we had a minor hiccup with the field we used for our login credentials. Within an hour, I was able to send a help email, get a response, and get a "workaround" fix so that we had hardly any members actually impacted by the hiccup. I've worked with many other software companies in my previous positions, and I was very impressed by the quick and effective response we received when we had an issue. Renewing our subscription this year was never even questioned - and we even bought the annual subscription instead of the standard one-election license, so we can also run our district level elections electronically this year.

Pros

The biggest plus I see of this software is its ease of use. And that it is completely customizable in an easy to use interface and a very reasonable price. I'm able to set up our election with little issue, determining what fields we require for credentials. We also are able to use the software for both voting of our positions as well as bylaw language changes. It is a high value for the investment.

Cons

Really, there have been nothing that has been a true frustration for us. I wish we could decide alittle more on how the candidates are listed under the positions (we don't use a short description so I would have preferred that their photos be listed horizontally instead of vertically) but it isn't anything that we see as a negative.

Reasons for Choosing AssociationVoting

The cost was a major factor, but also the trial that was offered showed us that we would be able to do all that we needed to do, and be able to do that setup/customization ourselves within our timeframe and not be depended on having the vendor handle any change requests.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Deb, Thanks for the wonderful feedback. I am glad you find the software easy to use! For your next election, let's try the 3 across candidate layout. I think you may prefer that one. Thanks again for the feedback, Kim

Alyson from New York County Psychiatric Society

Industry: Mental Health Care

User-friendly, easy to use voting software packed with options for customization

We've been using Association Voting for our annual elections for five years and we will never go back to paper ballots again. It has helped us save money, time, accuracy, and streamlined our entire election process. We used to have to print and mail ballots to our 1700+ membership and wait for them to be returned via postal mail, which was time-consuming, costly, and came with a variety of problems (ballots not received, not returned in time, lost mail, etc.) Using this software has made it so easy for our members to vote- even for some of our less tech-savvy individuals. The ballot is so easy to create and looks great because we can add candidate photos and statements, making it more personal. The reports available at the end are very helpful to give to our leadership so they can see how many people voted and vote counts for each candidate, while keeping members' votes anonymous. We see no reason to ever stop using Association Voting as long as we continue to have elections!

Pros

- easy to use, set up, and implement - logical, user-friendly interface - variety of customizable features (uploading candidate photos, welcome letter, instructions, etc.) - thorough reports available at the end of election

Cons

There are no cons in terms of using the software or running the election. It would be helpful to be able to download a simple pdf of the full ballot. It's difficult to find out how/where to do that.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Alyson, Thanks so much for your feedback and your loyalty over the past 5 years! We hope to continue to support your elections well into the future. We do offer a module that supports the ability to export a generic PDF of the ballot, as well as a personalized PDF per voter. I will send more details in a separate email. Thanks so much for your feedback, Kim

Shelly from Corporate Housing Providers Association

Easy to set up, easy to use voting software to validate board elections

Pros

Association Voting makes our annual board elections simple. It takes only a few moments to set up, and is easy for our members to use to cast their ballots. The reporting functionality is fantastic- we have access to all the data we need to validate our election and know that it's secure. The Association Voting team responds very quickly to any questions we have and are always incredibly helpful. We're able to fully customize the software to make sure it meets the needs of our election procedures and bylaws. I also love the option of having emails sent straight from the Association Voting portal with log-in information so that the experience is seamless for our members.

Cons

I would love to see this integrate with our association management database moving forward, but our current database has limited integrations so it's not possible (through no fault of Association Voting). Because of this, our members have to use a different log-in than what they would normally use. However, Association Voting is very user-friendly, so it's easy to communicate how members should log-in, what to do if they're having issues, and how to resolve any problems they may have.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Shelly, Thanks for the feedback. We certainly appreciate your review! Kim

Thea from Associated General Contractors of Alaska

Great Experiences with Association Voting

Overall my experience with Association Voting was exceptional. From my first contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was informative, attentive, and a pleasure to work with. As I was simultaneously working with other virtual voting software companies and their free trials, she made it easy for me to see the value of going with Association Voting. I made some errors with set up, missing the check box for groups, etc. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were quick to respond and help save me from myself. I cannot stress how attentive they were working around the clock to support me and my weird Alaska hours (I grew up on East Coast and get how those hours can sting). They quickly recognized the group check box issue. They showed me how to fix it so voting could continue correctly. They identified impacted voters, and of them who voted for those outside of their assigned group and removed those unacceptable votes. They pulled reports and confirmed accuracy. They even helped me draft an explanation to my board explaining why some of them saw multiple groups before we caught the issue, how it was fixed and how the voting process was still secure and reliable. We had over 600 members vote for a 39 seat board and 9 seat executive board over the course of a week. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really went above and beyond.

Pros

The application was user friendly for our member voters.

Cons

I set up voting using your groups/regional options. However, there was a check box I missed to turn the groups on. The check box was not intuitive and the first voting commenced with all voters seeing all groups. Also, members didn't like the idea of using the same ballot to vote for officers at the same time for priorities and bylaws. So, we figured out a different process for priorities and bylaws.

Reasons for Choosing AssociationVoting

Customer service and support and price.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied March 2021

Hello Thea, Thanks for the review and feedback. I am glad we were able to address the group configuration in a responsive manner for you. We have updated our Help guide and video to address Groups more thoroughly. We do appreciate your business, Kim

Pamela from CEDIA

Our Experience with Association Voting -- A Success Story

My company utilizes Association Voting for our annual Board of Directors Elections and our annual Board 360 Survey. My company has used this software for a few years I was involved for the first time last year (2019). I found the software very intuitive and easy to use/view/ and understand the data. Our Association Voting representative was very responsive and helpful -- we were under a tight timeline for our annual election which kept getting delayed (on our end) and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and very helpful in helping us deliver the election to our members on time. When our Board of Directors requested a quick glance overview report on our Board 360 survey, AV was very helpful and responsive in helping us create a report that our Directors were happy with. As it was my first time leading the charge on these two items, AV made it simple for me to jump in and succeed.

Pros

Ease of use, view of the results and the different data available.

Cons

The results for the Board 360 Survey were a bit cumbersome to deliver to our Board of Directors -- they requested a one glance overview of the results. AV helped us create this report.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Pamela, Thanks so much for your feedback! Kim

Kate from Illinois College of Emergency Physicians

Transformed Our Member Voting Experience

It is an inexpensive solution with powerful features, and it easily and seamlessly transformed our elections from in-person to online. Now our members can vote in less than 5 minutes, at any time during our election window. Highly recommend AssociationVoting for member associations looking to conduct position elections or approve bylaws.

Pros

The Association Voting platform is easy to use, both as the administrator who sets it up and as a user submitting their vote. There are never technical issues using the platform because it's intuitive for our voters. We use the software for our annual election, and we can clone the previous year's platform to save time in setup.

Cons

Setting up the ballot can be time-consuming if your ballot displays a lot of information. An import feature for ballot content would be nice.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Kate, Thanks for your feedback and your continued loyalty. We appreciate both! We are glad you find the software intuitive. I will follow up with you separately to review the "import ballot" feature in more detail. Thanks again, Kim

Michele from American Jail Association

Elections made easy!

This has increased the number of members who have voted in our election. The customer service is fantastic! I highly recommend AssociationVoting!

Pros

If members don't have the correct credentials, the system will email them their member ID as long as their emails are in the system. It's easy to keep track of results as the election is in process. We've not had one complaint from members who voted using this software.

Cons

Some of the set-up questions were confusing at first.

Reasons for Choosing AssociationVoting

There were more features and the ability to have a hybrid election seemed easier than other software I researched. It is very easy to use.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Michele, Thanks so much for the feedback. I am glad you find the software easy to use. We have made an update to the setup questionnaire to simplify it. Hopefully the changes are helpful for your next election. Thanks again! Kim

Veronica from NPAworldwide

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

User Friendly and Easy to Administer

Using AssociationVoting means we are in full compliance with our organization's proxy requirements. It is fast and easy to set up, and very user friendly for our members. I highly recommend it.

Pros

The availability of a true proxy that can be configured for our needs is crucial. Our organization does not allow online voting per se; instead, we use proxies to accommodate absentee voting. The proxy feature in AssociationVoting is exactly what we need and allows us to configure our ballot very precisely.

Cons

It does not integrate with our AMS product. In a perfect world, I'd love to have that ability, but we only use the software once each year, so it is not a deal-breaker.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Veronica, Thanks for the feedback. We certainly appreciate your review! Kim

Chris from NASAR

Best Anonymous Voting Package Out There

We have been very happy with the product, results and support from AssociationVoting.

Pros

WE have been using Association Voting for our annual Board of Directors Election for 7 years. It is a secure solution that i easy for our members to navigate and drives a high voter response rate.

Cons

The learning curve is not steep but if you have never set up an online election you might need some extra time to get it just right.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Chris, Thanks so much for your feedback and for your continued loyalty over the past 7 years. We certainly appreciate it! We launched an updated quick start guide video to walk users new to the online election process through their election setup. I know you are a pro at this point, but it should help new customers. Thanks again for your feedback, Kim

Suzie from ASPET

Meets our Society Needs

I have very good experiences with AssociationVoting. Customer service is great and I like the software

Pros

The voting software is really easy to use and gives our members a great way to participate in our elections. Setting up your election is easy, the reports are nice, and customer service is great.

Cons

Not much. It does what it needs to do. It is not automatically connected to our membership database and we have manually upload our contacts. But it still works fine.

Reasons for Switching to AssociationVoting

Because our AMS voting/election system was not user friendly

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Suzie, Thanks for your feedback. I am glad you find the software easy and our support staff great. We appreciate you choosing AV! Kim

Iva from Pennsylvania Psychological Associatioin

Our Election using AssociationVoting

We use this for our annual elections and it is so easy for everyone.

Pros

I can't say enough about this software. We use it for our annual elections. It is so easy to set up on the back end and our 3,000 members appreciate how easy they can login and vote. Even those who had questions could easily get answers from the automated system.

Cons

I can't really think of anything to improve the use of this software.

Pricing, ease of use

Reasons for Switching to AssociationVoting

Save money on postage and obtain quick results.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Iva, I am so glad you and your voters find our software easy to use! Thanks so much for the feedback, Kim

A.Rocky from Oakland Co Republican Party

Industry: Political Organization

Organizational Voting System

Fantastic and love the ownership and staff!

Pros

The confidentiality and ease for voters to vote.

Cons

Inability to get confirmation texts for anyone that votes.

Reasons for Choosing AssociationVoting

Great customer support and ties to Michigan.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied March 2021

Hello Rocky, Thanks for the feedback and review. Much appreciated! Kim

Barb from Grant Professionals Association

Fantastic Product

AssociationVoting has been incredible to work with. The ease of use and their help has made us come back for the last several years.

Pros

This product is very easy to use and was a great transition from pen and paper. I love being able to have multiple questions on one ballot.

Cons

Percentage of votes based on the amount we need (2/3 vs simple majority).

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Barb, Appreciate your feedback! We are glad you like our software. We just launched the customized quorum monitor this month, which will address your 2/3 quorum requirement. Just in time for this year's election. Again thanks for the feedback, Kim

Jacqlene from ASBO New York

User Friendly for Administrators and Members

They are responsive, supportive, and provide a great product for associations.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. The support staff are very helpful and available any time. This is our second time using the software for our annual election and we have never had a more seamless election process. The test mode is really useful and the flexibility of how we send out the election notification to members has allowed us to tweak for our needs.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software. It's perfect for our use.

Reasons for Switching to AssociationVoting

Functionality of this software surpassed anything we've had in the past.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Jacqlene, Thanks so much for the feedback and kudos! Much appreciated, Kim

Lyle from Knoxville Area Association of Realtors

Online Voting Has Never Been Easier

Switched to AssociationVoting after several years with other software. The administrative support and ease of set-up for each election can't be beat. My 5000 members appreciate the "professional look" of the software and its ease of voting.

Pros

Ease of set-up, administrative support, accuracy, cost

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like about the software. It's far better than similar software used in the past.

Reasons for Switching to AssociationVoting

lack of administrative support, two confused and erroneous set-ups that created doubt among voting members

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Lyle, Thanks for the feedback! Kim

Bernice from Massachusetts Emergency Nurses Association

The Customer Support is why we are a repeat customer

It was the cheapest easiest way for non computer people to run an election meeting our bylaws and regulations.

Pros

Once set up, it runs itself. The clear reports from the questions and ability to monitor during and immediately after is essential for non computer orientated people.

Cons

Initially, it was hard to set up. Once walked through the process with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it ran itself.

Reasons for Switching to AssociationVoting

price, difficulty in using.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied June 2020

Hello Bernice, Thanks for the review and your business. It is much appreciated! Kim

Lisa from Construction Specifications Institute

Easiest Election Ever!

My association has been using this product for several years; I however am new to the program. The staff at AssociationVoting were of great assistance and offered me EXCELLENT customer service. Thank you!

Pros

The software was intuitive to use and I was able to brand to my association while also customizing my members' experience.

Cons

I would like to investigate a single sign-on customization for the future.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Lisa, Thanks for your feedback and for your kudos! Much appreciated, Kim

Jarrod from Ohio Society of Association Executives

AssociationVoting is an amazing product!

AssociationVoting makes our annual board voting simply and easy. It's affordable, it's user-friendly and it's so simple to track metrics.

Pros

This product is easy to use, easier to customize and offers end-users a great experience.

Cons

I didn't have any issues when using the product. Simply to use and fast to deploy.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied March 2021

Hello Jarrod, Thanks much for the review and feedback! We appreciate your repeat business. Take care, Kim

Michele from Arkansas Bar Association

Great software for elections

Fast customer service and a great product

Pros

Easy set up and distribution of ballots.

Cons

Not really any drawbacks to this software

Reasons for Choosing AssociationVoting

The ability to purchase the components I wanted and the excellent support I have received over the years.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Michele, Thanks for the feedback and for choosing AV! We appreciate your support, Kim

Brent from Central West TN Association of REALTORS

Will continue to use

We have used AV going on 4 years. We only use it once a year for our Board of Directors voting.

Pros

The background tracking as an administrator.

Cons

I feel like there might be some limitations but at this time, I can't really think of anything else to add.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Brent, Thanks for your feedback and for choosing AV! Much appreciated, Kim

Steve from PSA Security Network

Industry: Security and Investigations

Stockholder Meeting Elections

Online elections in place of paper ballots or in person elections

Pros

Ease of Use, Quantity of Data, Great Customer Support

Cons

There was nothing I did not like about the software.

Ease of Use, Quantity of Data, Great Customer Support

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Steve, Thanks for the feedback. We do appreciate your review! Kim

Jeremy from ISTA

Great voting software for unions!

Great!

Pros

It's exactly what we need to conduct a vote for a union.

Cons

I wish the email notifications were free.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied June 2020

Hello Jeremy, Thanks for the feedback. We have an updated email module launching soon that I think will benefit your districts. Thanks again! Kim

Kyle from Ohio Association Of Realtors Inc

Association Voting covered all our voting scenarios! Best voting turn-out ever!!

We successfully conducted the first ever online vote in our organizations history, conducted live, with the biggest voting turn-out ever, and with a surprise second vote in a close three-candidate election!!

Pros

For an organization that had never used online voting, we faced with many voting window, quorum, and majority-win concerns. Association Voting had both week-long, and live voting options, in addition to the ability to revote in our case of a non-majority win in a three-candidate election.

Cons

Honestly, there is not much to dislike. The cost perhaps, but we definitely got what we paid for in functionality.

Reasons for Choosing AssociationVoting

We choose Association Voting because it was feature packed, included many scenarios we were concerned about, had multiple voting window options, and based on a referral from another organization.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Kyle, Thanks so much for the feedback and kudos. We do appreciate it! Kim

Jennifer from Society for Social Work and Research

Impressive!

Customer service was excellent

Pros

The Product was very easy to use. Gives a very professional image to our organization and feel comfortable that results are accurate.

Cons

No cons to report. All good.

Reasons for Choosing AssociationVoting

NA, but you should know that AssociationVoting was recommended to me.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied March 2021

Hello Jennifer, Thanks much for your review and your business! Appreciate both, Kim

Katie from Alpha Gamma Delta Fraternity

Easy to implement and easy to use

Pros

I have recommended this product to others in my industry. Two things stood out for me: I received great service and support with my questions (and quick!) and my end users (voters) had zero technical issues. This was our first time using the software and I was so pleased with the outcome. We will continue to use for other online voting needs.

Cons

There were one or two things that weren't intuitive (although I would say majority of the features are really clear)--but the support team was able to help me out and guide me in a short time frame to resolution.

Reasons for Choosing AssociationVoting

The other products I looked at were overkill for my association--too many features we would never use.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Katie, Thanks for the feedback and for choosing AV! We are looking forward to supporting your next election. Kim

Marissa from Main Street Management

Very User-Friendly and easy to use

Working with AssociationVoting was something I was a bit nervous to use, but their customer service was amazing. They were able to answer all of my questions. It helps immensly that the software is super easy to use.

Pros

How easy it was to set up and use. This software is very user-friendly.

Cons

I honestly didn't have any, the set up and use was very easy to figure out.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied March 2021

Hello Marissa, Thanks so much for your review & your business! We look forward to working with you on future elections. Thanks, Kim

Susan from Hotel de la Monnaie Owners' Association

Perfect software for a timeshare association election

Terrific

Pros

It was easy for our owners across the country to use

Cons

I need some help as administrator because I am not tech savvy

Reasons for Choosing AssociationVoting

My predecessor chose after careful research

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2021

Thanks for your review, Susan! We appreciate the feedback. Take care, Kim

Lisa Marie from CAMS

Easiest Election

Since starting to use AssociationVoting, it has never been so easy to run an election, check quorum, and track results.

Pros

This product was so easy to set up and use.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like about this software.

Reasons for Switching to AssociationVoting

I needed something that was easy to implement and easy for the homeowners to use.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied March 2021

Hello Lisa Marie, Thanks for your review and your business! Much appreciated, Kim

Megan from American Gelbvieh Association

Industry: Ranching

Easy to Use

As we are looking to get a greater voting turnout, the ease of AssociationVoting is going to help give our members another option when it comes to casting their ballot!

Pros

The software was easy to use from start to finish, both on the administrative side and for our members. Being able to easily customize the software to fit with our rules and bylaws was fantastic. It was also great how our free trial seamlessly merged over when we purchased to use the product.

Cons

Everything from the free trial to purchasing the software was a breeze. No complaints!

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied March 2021

Hello Megan, Thanks much for the review and feedback! We look forward to supporting your next election. Thanks, Kim

Katie from AMG Management Group, LLC

Great tool for large communities!

Pros

This process was absolutely seamless. User friendly, easy, and effective. The election was so efficient.

Cons

I had no complaints with this software.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied March 2021

Hello Katie, Your review is much appreciated. We look forward to working with you again on future elections. Thanks, Kim

Willo from Outer Banks Association of REALTORS

Easy to Use and Secure

Ensuring a secure and easy to use voting option for our members during the pandemic was challenging. AssociationVoting came to our rescue. Members appreciated it so much we will continue to use it in the future!

Pros

Association Voting software was so easy to use from set up to certification of results. Members had not problem voting online and we had peace of mind in using this very secure system.

Cons

I did not find anything difficult and love the product!

Reasons for Choosing AssociationVoting

For reasons mentioned above - ease of use, security and the certification of results was a plus.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied March 2021

Hello Willo, Thanks much for the review! It is much appreciated, Kim

Vincent from Tax Collectors & Treasurers Association of NJ

Great Software fo Organizations to Conduct Election of Officers and By Law Changes

A positive first time experience with on line voting. Hope to be able to utilize in the future.

Pros

Ease of set up, Ease of Access for Members, Control of votes, Closing Reports

Cons

Difficulty in transferring photos to software

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Vincent, Thanks for feedback. Glad you find our software easy to use! I am sorry you had difficulty with the photo upload feature. I know we addressed that for you during the election. We have since found an update for the feature on Microsoft Edge, so uploads will be a breeze during your next election. Thank again for your feedback, Kim

William from AMG Management Group

AMG

great customer service and assistance when setting up for the first election

Pros

Ease of set up and reporting of ballot voting is amazing

Cons

Cannot really say I have any issues with the software or services so far

Reasons for Choosing AssociationVoting

Google search and after speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and reviewing the demo that this is what we needed for our client elections.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello William, Thanks for your feedback and for choosing AV! Much appreciated, Kim

Simon from ECC

Great Online Voting System

A really positive experience with Association Voting. And when I did have questions their response was fast and very helpful.

Pros

Its was easy and quick to use with all the features needed to run our vote successfully.

Cons

There wasn't anything that I found bad about the system

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied March 2021

Hello Simon, Thanks for the review. Your feedback and business is appreciated! Kim

Susan from MAASE

Thank you!

Pros

Association Voting was easy to manage from start to finish. It was very intuitive, and when I couldn't figure it out, phone support efficiently guided me.

Cons

I found the product satisfactory. We didn't require anything that couldn't be done.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied June 2020

Hello Susan, Thanks for the feedback. We certainly appreciate your review! Kim

Danielle from JulNet Solutions

Love AssociationVoting!

Pros

The software is so easy to use and the customer service is some of the best I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. We switched to this platform from another recently and everything was quick to set up and without issues.

Cons

Some of the menu items are hard to find - I usually have to click through some of them multiple times to find what I'm looking for.

Reasons for Switching to AssociationVoting

Elections Online was more costly and allowed individuals to double-vote.

Response from AssociationVoting

Replied May 2020

Hello Danielle, Thanks so much for your feedback! I will reach out separately to discuss the difficult to find menu items. Thanks again, Kim