All Nextiva Reviews

Great work in progress

Nick

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Very Happy to Find Nextiva

I found and set up the callflow for our business. Our remote team was ready to receive calls and make outgoing calls within the day.

PROS

No hardware required. Setup was easy. Upfront cost and per user cost is very reasonable. Constant improvements are made. Customer service is accessible and very helpful. User friendly platform to customize a callflow for your business.

CONS

There is a learning curve to set up the callflow. However, it's not something you need to modify often after it's done.

Brian

Law Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

service good when it worked

good for a while but too many problems so we switched away

PROS

the phone service was good in that it allowed phones to reach in multiple offices simultaneously.

CONS

We had chronic problems customer service was unable to fix making service no longer useable and we switched to another company.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva

when we opened multiple offices, ring central was unable to have phones ring simultaneously at all at that time. (The have changed their software and con do it now)

Armando

Legal Services, 201-500 employees

Call Tracking

PROS

The pricing, compared to other platforms, this is always a good option for small companies with teams with no more than 10 people and at very early stages of growth.

CONS

While Nextiva is a good platform overall and it offers very decent pricing, it lacks critical functions for decision-making that can hurt some numbers in growing companies. Call tracking and being able to fully pinpoint where the action happens is a must, and Nextiva needs to work more in this area.

Executive Office, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Nextiva makes it easy to manage seven business call flows.

Set up and deployment was very difficult at first. Had trouble porting numbers from our previous provider and provisioning our existing phones. Tech support is very knowledgeable and able to remote into my computer to assist with set up. Now that we are up and running I believe I will be very satisfied with the system.

PROS

The call flow is great. I run seven companies, fourteen phone numbers and seven different call flows. With our previous provider, I had to have seven separate accounts and logins. This made administrating the system tedious. Nextiva allows me to have one account where I can see all of my numbers, call flows, messages and user in one place. It makes things like administrating temporary alternate call routing or message changes very easy. I also like the ability to customize and tailor the system to our exact requirements.

CONS

We had quite a few issues with setup and deployment. Most of it had to do with some customization that we required. I spent about 11 hours over four days on the phone with tech support customizing caller ID, call flows, soft keys on our Ploycom phones, and provisioning of phones. The provisioning was the most troublesome. In fact, I still have one remote worker phone still not provisioned because of an incompatibility with an Xfinity Arris Gateway.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva

We needed the ability to expand our system, add users and desktop phones. Freedomvoice (which was not an option in the drop down above) no longer offers or provides support for desktop phones.

Princess

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

There when you need them

I switched from another VOIP company to this one because when there was a problem, there was no one there to help me. I had phone problems and the phone company was not able to help me, I could not run a business with no phone service. since then I switched to Nextiva and I’ve never had this issue. Someone is always there to make sure I have phone service so I can run my business.

PROS

Whenever there is a problem, I call and someone is there to help me.

CONS

The application is not the easiest to deal with but it functions, and they are continuously making improvements.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva

No customer support was available with Vonage

Government Relations, 11-50 employees

Phone System for the 21st Century

Lightyears ahead of the competition in terms of being user friendly

PROS

Their portal is a well thought out, state of the art software that is very user friendly.

CONS

Occasionally reaching customer service has been challenging, but most of the time they have been prompt.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva

Originally it was pricing but that was quickly overshadowed by better software.

MARION

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Recommend Nextiva

PROS

This system is easy to use, the connection is clear, has every feature that we need, is cost effective and customer support is excellent

CONS

There have been some price increases every year since we started with Nextiva, but it is still a very reasonable plan.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva

Price was high, connection was terrible and we received poor service

Roy

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Nextiva is great.

It has been great so far! The service has met my expectations and the customer service has been great.

PROS

Works well. Much lower price than previous provider. Customer service is also much better than previous provider.

CONS

Just need to get faxes to show up in emails.

Reason for choosing Nextiva

better rates. They gave me an offer on the new phones I couldn't refuse, plus I was able to speak a live person who helped me get everything set up, instead of emails.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva

Prior service was not good and the customer service was not good either.

Robert

Information Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Nextiva Customer Service Gets 5 Stars!

One of the best. Keep up the great work!

PROS

Called Nextiva to help me make some changes to my account. The changes were complex and I never would have been able to figure them out on my own on the portal. Customer Service was perfect and had me all taken care of quickly and efficiently.

CONS

Can't think of a thing. Can't think of a thing.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva

We needed better nationwide support than Comcast could provide

Kellie

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

We use Nextiva

PROS

It is perfect for our business where we do not always have someone to answer the phone.

CONS

At first, it is hard to set up, but you get help.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva

This fit our needs better than the previous.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Nextiva the Good the Bad and the Fugy

The best things about working with Nextiva are 1. Our Sales Rep . 2. Amazing! HD Call quality compared to our old VoIP Service. 3. Versatility of the software. Our Sales Rep worked his ass off for us. And had the patience of a saint with my million and one questions, and reworking the quotes to our needs over & over & over.... Over a years’ worth of questions and reworking the quote to something we could get the big boss to sign. Let’s be realistic any time you are making this big of a change to your corporations 30+ phone network in multiple states. it will never go 100% perfectly without a hitch as much as you prepare and strive to make every preparation. Two months before our ISP was to be installed was when we had our first glitch at the beginning of the setup process while I was on vacation with the family, and only had access to my Cell phone. And I got the much-dreaded email from the Boss saying no-one can call in on our Toll-free phone number. We’re losing sales! What’s going on? This could be a career-ending type of event. Our toll-free number just stopped working 2 months before the date we requested the porting to take place. I Called the sales rep. He assured me it wasn’t anything that Nextiva did. About 15 minutes later the sales rep called me back. O’ My god it was us! He figured out what happened and mad things happen on his end to get our phones back up temporari He Saved my Bacon!

PROS

Ease of use to add and manage users in multiple cities and states remotely. Ease of adding new phones or devises Like VoIP PA Speaker in the Factory. And cordless phones as a secondary phone sharing a single Ext # with a desk phone. The old Cell Phone App. (not the new one) everyone loved this App.

CONS

1. Build Call Flow is a total Fake selling tool used to show potential customers how easy it is to configure your call flows. It’s total BS. If you call customer support to assist you in a new configuration they tell you. O that doesn’t really work anymore, we need to configure it on the back end for you. Don’t try to use it. If it’s nonfunctional don’t try to sell me on how easy it is using it.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva

The simplicity of administration. Ability to configure the system to our style of use. Analytics Savings over old service

Suzi

Semiconductors, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Great communication tool with good customer service.

On the whole, I couldn't be happier with how well Nextiva has worked out for me. In spite of the uncommon platform troubles, I have no hesitation in recommending Nextiva to businesses who are looking for a reliable method of communicating with their customers and employees

PROS

Nextiva's support team is available 24/7/365, including holidays and after hours. Members of the support staff are knowledgeable, helpful, and polite. The best part about getting help is that they will work with you to find a solution, rather than just handing you a set of instructions that you may or may not be able to follow. The phone system and service are reliable and available at all times.

CONS

Basically nothing. Since we've been using Nextiva for years and it's served us well, I've opted to keep it for internal calls and for the advanced functionality that our business software lacks.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva

Because it is a very easy program to use, it has excellent customer support.

Hello, Suzi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review. We're delighted to read your feedback - thanks for the love and if anything comes up, feel free to reach out!

Replied April 2023

Jon

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Reliability is a cornerstone of Nextiva's service.

What truly sets Nextiva apart is its unwavering dedication to call quality. Crystal-clear voice connections and a near absence of dropped calls have become the norm. This consistency is vital for maintaining a professional image and forging strong client relationships.

PROS

Nextiva doesn't just provide a service; they deliver an entire communication ecosystem. Their extensive feature set, including auto-attendants, call forwarding, and voicemail-to-email transcription, empowers businesses of all sizes. This comprehensive suite of tools has allowed my team to work efficiently, regardless of where we are located.

CONS

I have had very little issues with Nextiva.

Reliability

Reasons for switching to Nextiva

Call Quality Issues: Problems with call quality, including dropped calls, audio distortion, and delays. This can be frustrating for both personal and business use.Customer Service: Negative experiences with Vonage's customer support, citing long wait times and difficulty resolving issues.Pricing: While Vonage's pricing may seem competitive at first, there have been complaints about hidden fees and unexpected charges that increase the overall cost.Limited Features: I require advanced features for business purposes and Vonage is lacking in comparison to other VOIP providers that offer a broader range of features.Reliability: Service outages and downtime, which can be particularly problematic for businesses relying on VOIP for communication.

Aaron

Photography, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

Amazing VOIP service provider for small business

My overall experience with nextiva has been beyond exceptional. Any time I’ve ever had an issue or technical difficulties which most of the time it was on my end I would either call my rep, which of course I forgot to mention that above when I signed up, I was assigned a representative that whenever I had any issues I give them a call directly instead of calling the one 800 number and that was amazing, I did not have to wait around. I just gave them a call and they fix my issues.

PROS

The biggest reason why I even chose a nextiva is because of the pricing options that they have along with the features of the phone service, because there are a couple services that I looked at that charge extra for a lot of the features that next Eva has included with the relatively low pricing and it is something that is definitely 100% appreciate it But this phone service helps me separate my personal and business calls on my cell phone and the best part is it makes our small company look like a multi million dollar corporation when clients call us or even if we just need to transfer them over to a different person. It sounds very professional when I tell them I need to route their call to another Line

CONS

There’s not very many cons I do think if there was anything, of course I would wish there would be a slight cheaper option but for everything that you get with nextiva and their pricing options, it’s already at a great price so there’s not really a con but I think every company would like to see cheaper and cheaper options from different providers but again no con

Reason for choosing Nextiva

The biggest reason was price. The representative that I talked about nextiva was able to give me a really good pricing option that had way more features than RingCentral, and there were a couple of extra add-ons that I didn’t know about with RingCentral that would essentially make the pricing equal two or more than I was going to pay at nextiva, so it literally made it useless for their cheapest option in my opinion.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva

There are a lot of different reasons, but I was using the free Google voice option, which is great for not having a budget at the time but it’s impossible to separate business and personal calls. Even though you get a call on the Google voice app, it either comes through as Google voice on the caller ID, or just as a regular phone number and it’s impossible to know if it’s routing from the Google Voice app or if it’s just a personal call that was a huge downside for me and one of the major reasons I switched all of the extra features were just Benifits , but now I can’t see myself without

Cory

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Amazing Product

Overall our experience with Nextiva has been great.

PROS

What really makes any company is customer service and support. If we can't figure something out or are having issues their support team is always very quick to fix the issue and always have a good attitude.

CONS

Because we use the call center and call recording functionality some of the sites are hard to get to. Especially being a HIPAA secure account.

Reason for choosing Nextiva

Their customer service and support was better than anyone else I spoke with. If I had a question they couldn't answer they either got me one by the end of the call or they scheduled a call with someone that could answer the questions.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva

We needed a solution that was easy to use, affordable, and had cloud capabilities so our lead staff could work from home if needed.

Joseph

Entertainment, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Excellent Small to Medium VOIP Business Solution

Nextiva has proven to be an exceptional solution for our franchise from a VP of Technology perspective. Initially, it served as a consolidated solution, delivering not only cost savings but also a user-friendly interface. Over time, it evolved into a product offering outstanding support and customizable configurations tailored to our business needs. Additionally, we are exploring the integration of conversational AI to propel our business to new heights. In conclusion, Nextiva stands out as an excellent choice for small to medium-sized businesses and potentially extends its value to enterprises.

PROS

Easy to use, cost effective, great support and many integrations.

CONS

Could use improvements in reporting, support can get a little backed up at times and a little too much turnover of account managers.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva

All previous services had poor support, high prices and not near the features Nextiva offered.

Beth