All Typeform Reviews

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Great UI

Ömer Faruk

April 2022

Typeform has one of the most natural UI to design human centered forms and survey.

I have an extensive experience with software from the times of start-up to today. I would like to mention a specific case where we used software for an academic extensive survey. During the days of the Pandemic, Typeform supported the community extensively by providing pro accounts to the researchers specific to COVID-19. With the help of Typeform we have collected 11k of feedback from academics about their perceptions on how COVID changed their teaching in higher education. Thanks to the Typeform we collected a massive data that is used extensively for academic articles in Turkey.

Pros

As the title suggests, Typeform is for people who would like to ask opinions with style, rather than outdated web alternatives with boring designs. In social research, the first step to impress someone is to show them that the form or survey is specifically tailored to the user experience. With Typeform you can create this feeling from the introduction to the end of the survey. UI is very friendly and compatible with almost any device capable of web browsing. It is one of the true-responsive web applications out there. Not just user experience, but designing forms is also a breeze which provides new learners easy to control. Also for experienced form designing, logic system provides all the essential tools that one can possibly need.

Cons

Apart from the all responsive nature of user interface. Designing and editing form is currently for desktop browsers. Ablility to transform surveys into exams or quizez with audit support may extend the functionality further.

Reasons for choosing Typeform

User interface is the absolute answer.

Reasons for switching to Typeform

Because UI feels a bit outdated and design distract users attention esp, in responsive mode.

Logan

December 2022

Simple yet effective tool for building forms and collecting surveys

The app is really simple but can generate complex forms with ease. I highly recommend it!

Pros

The number one thing that I love about typeform is that there are no limits to the amount of questions you can include in a survey. You can even include dynamic or conditional questions which make it super flexible and easy to collect data. There's also an easy-to-use interface and navigation which makes filling out surveys quick and painless! I love this tool. It's perfect for non-techies like me!

Cons

I wish they could add more dynamic form designs. The designs that they’ve already are great but I would love to see more of them.

Typeform has missed the boat

Once a real pioneer in terms of surveys, now simply overpriced and overtaken by better and, above all, cheaper alternatives.

Pros

Typeform offers many different question types and possibilities to design the surveys individually and intuitively. With dynamic fields you can target the user. Through the calculation function it is even possible to create a kind of order page.

Cons

The biggest problem with Typeform, in my opinion, is the prices. It offers great features, but especially smaller companies can't afford to invest that much just in a survey tool. Especially since there are now much cheaper alternatives that can fully keep up. In addition, last year even the functions for existing users were reduced, which in my opinion is an absolute no-go. This is an attempt to get users to choose a more expensive plan. Also, I find Typeform's advertising in Survey very intrusive.

Emily

October 2022

Typeform Review

I love Typeform. I love that it integrates with our CRM and how easy it is to create forms. They consistently make updates to improve the software and make it even better as a marketing tool for its users.

Pros

Skip logic! Building forms with Typeform is almost like a game or a test because you have to think through situations and different paths people can go through filling out your form. The skip logic is crucial to having different pathways in one form for a custom experience.

Cons

The matrix-type of question isn't as customizable as I wish it would be. I guess it serves a different purpose than I assumed.

Reasons for choosing Typeform

Typeform is way more customizable than Google Forms. We opted out of Gravity Forms because we steered away from using WordPress softwares.

Saagar

January 2023

Amazing to use for any survey realted needs

Pros

We use this on constant basis both for internal and external facing stuff - really simple and intuitive UI and good documentation

Cons

The new functionalities are kind of slow to realse and they are not very good in terms of listening their users (from experience)

Simple, Easy User Interface that Works Great for Even Less Tech-Savvy Teams

Pros

Typeform has been an easy, seamless transition for us away from other survey and form automation software. My team, who isn't deeply technically inclined, is nonetheless easily able to use this software to build critical customer surveys and forms.

Cons

Really my only nitpick would be that it can be a bit difficult to visualize the "if this then that" branches depending on how a user fills out the form. For more complex automations of instructions my employees use as they work on customer support issues, it can be a bit hard to reconfigure our forms.

Lianne

Industry: Furniture

December 2022

an amazing tool for getting customer feedback and qualifying leads

Pros

I've been using Typeform for a while now and it has helped me so much. I'm in the eCommerce industry and you can't run a business without collecting customer feedback. This app takes all the pain out of asking for feedback and helps you qualify leads at the same time! Definitely worth checking out if you're looking for something to increase your follow-through rate with customers.

Cons

I haven’t noticed any negatives in this tool yet.

Lawrence

January 2023

Great UI and easy to use

Overall, would recommend for attractive, data led surveying

Pros

The UI can make your forms very attractive. The survey flow works well, meaning people are more likely to complete it.

Cons

Can be a bit clunky in getting the final product where you want it. Pricing can be expensive vs free options (e.g. Google Forms)

Reasons for choosing Typeform

Better UI and more intuitive.

Akshila

January 2023

Make professional looking forms and surveys

Overall this is a really good and professional-looking tool for doing forms and surveys.

Pros

By using this tool we can make more professional-looking forms and surveys, and this tool is really easy to use, As per my findings most of the customers are responding to surveys we created using Typeform other than competing tools.

Cons

If you are doing a huge amount of forms and surveys, this is will cost you more than other competing products.

Great but to expensive

Pros

Very easy to set up, great looking survey.

Cons

The price of the subscription. If you're just starting out as a business, you can't afford it.

Pius

April 2022

Typeform

Typeforms are awesome! It's been really easy to use from the start and is extremely reliable when it comes to third-party integrations working smoothly without regular errors. It's easy to collaborate and manage with fellow team members and as a team, we love it. It has its shortcomings but with a few improvisations of extra fields and third-party integrations here and there, you can get the best out of Typeforms.

Pros

What I like most is the opportunity to extremely personalize forms. You can do this with the data the user has just filled in or with data you have coming with from third-party apps, in my case Airtable. This gives you an opportunity to connect better with your lead and get a higher form completion rate.

Cons

Typeform needs to expand its integration with Airtable. You can create forms within Typeforms from tables on AIrtable but it has shortcomings for me. I have my data stored in Airtable but it's not possible to bring all multi-select field types or linked records when creating a form. I can easily export the responses to Airtable and add missing records later, manually, but It would be much better if I could have all fields on the form as it is on Airtbale with linked records. Also, it's sustainable to keep doing this manually if you collect a lot of data.

Reasons for choosing Typeform

The conditional logic offered in Typeforms helps create better converting forms.

Nadia

Beautiful, online forms in a highly user-friendly format

Typeform has allowed me to present beautiful surveys to my clients so they can share their thoughts, opinions and needs. It's pleasant to use, both for me and for my clients, and it's fun and fresh in the design and style. I have also been able to get further insight into the data collected thanks to the Typeform analytics dashboard. It's great to have a tool I can use when I need to rapidly create and publish a survey and engage my customers in completing it! I can rely on its well-thought out features and analytics tools.

Pros

I love how the forms work for the user: they're original, nice looking and highly functional. When someone fills out your questionnaire, they see each question individually. Once they answer it, they hit "enter" and they see the next question. The forms are very nice looking, with a good color scheme and font--it's definitely eye-catching and helps the user to focus on the question on the screen. Typeform looks professional and is an excellent way to gather information from your clients or anyone else you need to survey. It's also easy to create the survey itself and equally intuitive with its drag and drop style. The one-question-at-a-time format also helps to increase the number of completed forms, as it's not overwhelming, like a page of questions might be.

Cons

The price is reasonable but definitely adds another cost to your business for a single service that could be replaced by a free product. It is, however, worth the price if you regularly use surveys in your business. For those who'd like to add a logo or other additional business-specific designs, Google Forms would be a better bet as Typeform's branding possibilities are minimal. For my business I think Typeform is ideal, presentation-wise, but I have thought about how it might look less professional depending on whom I'm surveying (for example, very formal or traditional clients).

Reasons for choosing Typeform

The look of Survey Monkey is not as modern and timeless. It's also a little clunkier to use and re-organize surveys. Overall, Typeform is much more functional for entrepreneurs, particularly thanks to its powerhouse analytics tools. In that regard, Survey Monkey cannot compete, and this was the main reason I chose Typeform over Survey Monkey.

Ken

Great design and UX

I like creating and sending forms, and feel good about my recipients' experience with Typeform.

Pros

I love Typeform's stripped-down UX and the simplicity of use, both for creating a form and capturing responses. It's different from other in that it forces the respondent to consider one question at a time, so for long, complex forms it might be the wrong choice. But I like the forced simplicity.

Cons

It's a little pricey. You're paying for a the UX not necessarily features, which are substantially fewer than competitors.

Reasons for choosing Typeform

Google Forms is far too simple for some forms, also looks cheap. I don't like sending Google Forms in professional settings since everyone knows it's a free product.

Reasons for switching to Typeform

Survey Monkey was too expensive and the feature set/price ratio was off. You don't get much for the money, and the best/most needed features are behind the paywall.

JJ

Fantastic software that packs a punch!

We've created several quizzes with Typeform that have over 4 different logic scenario outcomes. Those same quizzes are now collecting over 2,000 customer emails each month (for lead generation purposes). It's a fantastic piece of software that is super sleek, powerful, and integrates with all of the main platforms. It's heavily embedded into our marketing and customer service efforts, and we rely on it on a daily basis.

Pros

I love how easy this product is to use, and how well it integrates with so many different platforms.

Cons

While Typeform has a lot of features available, sometimes I find myself wanting to customize more items than It allows me to do. Because of such, we've had to find work-arounds for several different advanced solutions.

Reasons for choosing Typeform

Typeforms interface is better looking and easier to use. Plus, the logic scenarios that typeform provides are far superior than most of their competitors.

Mario

August 2022

The best way to make forms

100 out of 100. Simply the best

Pros

Typeform is one of the best tools we use on the commpany, its so easy and have a lot of options when is integrated with zapier

Cons

For the moment, we don´t have any problem, maybe the only feature we ask for is to have a format question when cards numbers are captureted

Reasons for choosing Typeform

TF is a more complete software and its really easy to use, design and build the logic on each form