• Pros

• "It’s just the best choice to share documents."

• "Clinked allows you to share files and create content easily within a team. They are also able to create a private cloud which can be used for many different purposes tailored to your business."

• "The ease of use, definitely. The ability to share documents with individual permission levels. Collaborate seamlessly - comment on documents, assign actions, put in an approval process"

• Cons

• "I do wish the interface was a little better looking and had more features for customization and white labeling."

• "The looks is still kinda' old fashioned, and the processing time of actions inside the platform could make you feel like it's jammed. "

• "It's expensive to add a lot of reviewers. You don't want to add your clients whole company to the reviewers. Just the key stakeholders is enough."

Browse Clinked Reviews

Alexander from The Energy Managers Association

Industry: Environmental Services

Great and versatile platform

The Clinked team is very helpful and are professional in all of their interactions. We have enjoyed our use of the Clinked platform for our business and will continue to recommend the company.

Pros

Cons

Our private cloud is highly functional, yet is difficult to customise from our (customer) end. I would appreciate increased flexibility and customisation from within the platform.

Jackie from MRDZYN Studio

Client Portal branded for your Business

Overall, Clinked is a very promising software for Branded / White Labelled Client Portals. It has a very enterprise look and feel. It has a mobile app which you can request for white label as well, but for a more hefty one time pricing. The features are very spot on for a client portal which is sharing of information, files, and communication with your clients all in one place. Gone were the days that people rely on emails, communicators, all communications can now be done through a single portal and our business looks more professional and organized.

Pros

What I liked the most about the software is that the interface is very clean, very organized, and very user friendly. We were able to rebrand the entire customer portal in just a few minutes with our own logo, custom domain name, favicon, and headers for each group / client. Just love how I can embed Google docs into the portal, embed media from external websites like Youtube, Vimeo, Fleeq, Brandquiz, etc. We even have access via their mobile app! Our existing and new clients love it so much!

Cons

What we liked the least about Clinked is that there are no integrations to other software that we currently use. The only integration is Adobe Sign which we don't have. Further, the storage limitations for the plan we bought is very limiting, so a lot of the users are suggesting integrations with Google Drive, Onedrive, etc. The member limitations is also a setback as we need to constantly check for available licenses given the limit on the licenses.

johanna from Principal Plans Ltd

Great Company!!!

Easy to use and it always feels secure with you guys. I really like that all information can be kept in one place.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

none

Mandi from Three Thirteen Law, PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

Great product but a little pricey

It's a beautiful platform for a client portal, I just wish the starter plan included all the features and maybe just limited the number of groups or members. It's awkward that you have a tasks option in all groups but are limited to using them in only some groups unless you upgrade.

Pros

It's easy to use and set up, I invite my clients to share information with me through this platform and it is pretty self explanatory. I really like the activity feed that shows who has done what when in chronological order.

Cons

I was surprised that I had to upgrade to use Tasks in all of my groups. I guess you can use some them in some groups with the $99/month plan but need to upgrade to use them in all groups. The jump in price to the next level is significant so I am looking at other options because tasks are the thing I need most.

Reasons for Choosing Clinked

I am actually using both but for different purposes. I like the layout of Clinked better but the pricing is much higher.

August 2016

alani

August 2016

I love using Clinked client portal to work on projects with my small team.

Clinked is great for remote working. It’s fast and secure for me to share documents with my clients in America and Australia, the features like Discussions and Instant Messenger allows my team to communicate our ideas from within one cloud environment, and the Events calendar is perfect for keeping everyone informed of upcoming events/deadlines! Bonus points for the white label branding and mobile app, too.

Pros

It’s just the best choice to share documents.

Cons

It allows my team to communicate from withing our environment

Karl from Taodesigns

Great portal for my design business

I was unsuccessfully (things would fall through the cracks) using all types of channels to manage projects and project assets - DropBox, Drive, Messenger, email, Trello, etc. Now Clinked allows me to manage the projects from a single location. And the white labeling makes me look a lot more professional than I probably am.

Pros

Clinked allows me to communicate with my customers on each of their projects with all the assets, comments and more right from within the portal. I'm not clicking into all the third party websites like DropBox, Drive, Messenger, email and more to keep a project on track. About the only project related tool, I use outside of Clinked is my billing software.

Sumit

July 2016

Clinked is one of the best client portal software out there

Clinked is one of the best client portal software out there. I am currently working in an organisation where we have different units at different locations and we were encountering a lot of problem in data sharing, communication and accessing the same files in different locations. However when we started using Clinked everything sorted out. It provides an ample amount of space for storing and sharing data with high level of security. Communication between units placed at different locations became very easy and efficient. Our files can be accessed by multiple people at the same time. It has many features like viewing files without downloading them, fast uploading, applying lock to prevent data tampering and lot more. I appreciate this product and it's one of the best in the market.

Ashleigh from Xerox

Outstanding client portal and effective communication tool indeed.

Pros

Clinked software is a splendid software through which clients can interacts very easily. One can have all information in one place by using this software. It is quite simple to download files on which clients can give comments of their own. One of the excellent portal widely used for business purposes.

Cons

When I talk about cons, I would say this software has small picture download box even after enlarging. Another con is that Spell check feature is missing in it which makes the clients confused and consume much time.

June 2016

Jonathan

June 2016

A Godsend for Project Management!

We've recently had major communication issues inside our company regarding our internal controls and overall disclosure process. The result has been a major disruption in our ability to ensure our clients that we exercise full transparency. Thanks to a recommendation from an industry professional, we overhauled our entire company software and made Clinked our main internal communication system. Almost immediately, thanks to a minimal training period due to Clinked's intuitive features and layout, we noticed a major improvement in employee communication and collaboration, both at the micro and macro level. Our project leaders, especially, were overjoyed at their ability to manage projects from start to finish through Clinked's Project Management Support Tools. Project members are able to set up and view tasks easily and project leaders can improve or reject them through Clinked. Additional features include the ability to create team meetings, as well as the invite list, and to integrate everything with iCalendar and sync them to all employee smartphones and tablets. We've only scratched the surface with what Clinked can do!

Brook

I am impressed!

Clinked is a awesome software for collaborating with clients and team members! Great experience, amazing features (like the file sharing and shared calendar) and white-label branding makes it stand out from competitors... highly recommend for every business, from enterprises to freelancers!

Pros

white label branding, easy navigation, external file sharing, PM tools

Cons

There is nothing to be improved!

Simon from Mod Cabinetry

Great Client Friendly Portal

Great portal for business use. All your information is logged for easy reference . Good features for downloading files and easy for clients to log on and review. Several people can join in which is great for the client. You have everything from files to discussions in one easy accessible place. Been using everyday now for about a year. Would highly recommend

Pros

Easy to use. Great for clients to interact. All information in one place. Good options for and easy to use file downloads which clients can comment on. Great to use for reference later as everything relating to each job is in one place. A good modern communication solution.

Cons

Picture download box a little small even when enlarged. NO SPELL CHECK which is very frustrating and time consuming especially for clients - can be very off putting.

Cisco from MTH

July 2016

Lucky to have Clinked for my business

'I've used lots of file sharing and office management platforms, but have never seen as good as the Clinked is. I am very pleased to integrate Clinked and its Project Management capability is comparable. Via the same platform today, I can expect to render excellent communication and a fast response with my team, which is mandatory for any business. Highest quality services that are enough to run entire business activities smoothly! I can only say that Clinked is an honest and decent platform which always supports us in boosting our professional identity along with higher customer retention. Overall this product is great and I'm the one, very confident in moving forward with the same.'

Simon from Freelance kitchen design

Good overall software. Easy to use and client friendly.

Good client comunication

Pros

A good base and great communication tool. Everything is logged. Makes dealing with clients a good experience for all party's. Good upload tools for downloading pics. Generally good client feedback up to date. I use this site on a daily basis and would highly recommend

Cons

There is no spell check facility which can be off putting for clients. This is something I would like to see added. The site does sometimes seem a little slow downloading pages and content

Marc from Ad Sounds

A great tool to share documents in a safe secure manner

Efficient distribution of material

Pros

Cons

Offline access could be improved. Filtering and sorting search - it tends to throw up a lot of results

Steven from High Plains Nutrition LLC

Industry: Food Production

Clinked for all.

We love Clinked! It is one of the best collaboration tools for the money and provides the great tools we really need for collaboration anywhere in the world.

Pros

The secure file sharing and task management tools are great for a distributed team.

Cons

I wish it had a built-in project management tool with dependency charts.

Mark from Huf Consultancy

Finally, a clinked Solution that Works

Having branded customer portals is excellent and one of the reasons we use Clinked. The amount of storage which gets included​ is on the low end. Luckily there is an option to connect Google Drive. Still,​ we would welcome more native storage.

Pros

Clinked being a customer portal or workplace, call it an extranet, are some ways of describing this product. But where it stands out from similar products is that the workplaces are brandable per customer! We got some excellent​ good compliments from some of our customers.

Cons

Clinked currently does not have video chat included in the platform and from what we have learned are not planning so shortly​. That is a shame. Having video chat functionality​ integrated would make it more complete and would save us using another tool for that. So, here is to hoping that Clinked will change their mind about this.

November 2013

Umetin

November 2013

Absolutely fantastic tool for our business and the clients

We have only been using Clinked for the last few days started internally within a small team, now inviting customers and thinking about using it as a customer portal for our clients, I must say I am impressed with the tool so far. Having tried many other collaboration tool for projects in the past, this not only provides the best user experience but also comes with comprehensive wiki functionality and bulk file upload, email upload functions. They even transcode videos uploaded. Fantastic!

Pros

Easy to use, Google Apps integration, Social features and more importantly they have their own desktop SmartSync app which allows you to sync files/folder intelligently. Safe Delete and Smart Sync is really good compare to Dropbox for Business

Cons

It is not free Smart Sync Desktop tool is only available for windows

Ashley

Excellent application

I recently just subscribed to Clinked. A friend recommended this software to me, saying that it will help me with business organization. Mostly I need it for file sharing, group chats, discussions and general team collaboration. I subscribed for a free trial and honestly felt that the use of Clinked was a need for the company. I am a manager at a small company and we were facing several issues communicating with each other. Use of email or FB could be a solution but Clinked is a much more professional solution to this issue. We often have to share files to Italy or Netherlands, instant chat or instant sharing of files was an issue. It was hard for all of the three teams to work together and Clinked is helping us manage this issue. Another feature which is worth using this app is Video hosting and viewing without the need to download and the Universal search.

Pros

Easy to navigate. the features are very helpful.

Cons

none I can think of.

Della from Fiverr

Top Rated

I work remotely and one of the frustration issues is how to connect to clients and other team members as this plays a major role in my profession which led to the quest of seeking the help of a reliable platform or software to take the task but all to no avail; I got software though but they were all scrap as most of them were not able to meet 30% of my need, I missed some file/document while some software were not able to transfer large files. All this happened until a friend told me about Clicked, he mentioned some awesome features and the software and why I just have to try it. I hurried up to their website and immediately placed an order for the software; the software is simply the best among others, awesome features, great experience and user friendly interface. I highly recommend the tool.

Gonzalo from Misabogados.com

Inspire your clients with a well thought client portal experience

It's great, very reliable and intuitive. It has a lot of features and you can even design your mobile app with them.

Pros

Putting up a client portal is something that can give you a hard time. Clinked makes that process easy for you (and you can go totally white label with it).

Josefina from Empresas Polar

Excellent application for internal communication of a company

Pros

It has been a wonderful experience, this application allows you to communicate with employees and also with clients, allows you to organize group calendars, manage projects and documents and downloads of any type of file

Cons

I really like the platform, I do not have anything for which I can complain, maybe I will continue to evolve with time but I like how it is at this moment

I LOVE Clinked

Overall I am happy with Clinked. It occupies a critical space in my agency's functionality and service offering.

Pros

Clinked is the most important tool in my agency's toolbox. Its a full fledged client management tool. It lets you store all your client's tasks, assets, files, plans in the cloud. Then it lets you manage MULTIPLE client portals so you can see what all your clients are doing at a glance. It lets you customize the look and feel, remove their branding, and give your clients a signon so they can stay on top of their feedback for you.

Love it!

This software is absolutely spectacular for collaboration! It helps my team members and I stay on the same page, remain productive and deliver on tight deadlines. The shared calendar and the ability to use the global task manager tool to designate tasks to individual team members are tremendous features! When it comes to value coupled with functionality, Clinked is the best project management tool out there!

Pros

So many to list that it's overwhelming, but my favorites are the integration with Google Apps, the shared calendar and the task manager.

Cons

It's not free... (But it's worth every single penny!)

Great Value Integrated Package

Have given Clinked a try as part of a small personal project, after a few alternatives didn't work out. It's a well-rounded package, and some of the integrated features show that there's a bit of thought put into the overall experience. Pricing is pretty decent and tiered for different users, but I will probably be fine with the Starter package, and see how it pans out.

Pros

GDocs Integration, Cloud Based makes things more portable, Feels pretty seamless to use. Security has been taken into consideration.

Cons

The interface is fine, but the icons could probably do with a visual update.

Ella from Ella Roberts

April 2016

It's got everything you need

I found Clinked when I was trying to find a suitable file sharing software for sharing large files with my clients. I was set up in minutes and I love how easy it is to use and integrate, my clients found it really easy too which made it easy to get down to business straight away. The version control is also extremely useful, as are the rest of the features, more notably the discussions feature and the group calendar. Would recommend to anyone who wants an easy-to-use file sharing tool that has multiple other features to improve collaboration with clients.

Doug from Engineered With Layton

After several trials with other products, we found our "go-to" method for sharing project documents.

Overall, this product has worked perfectly for our team. With any product, it took a little time to work out the kinks but once they were ironed out, we have been able to transfer project documents with prime and subcontractors. In our industry, we constantly transfer very large files. Depending on the client, this has been a reoccurring issue as some servers cannot transfer documents over a certain size. Once we started utilizing Clinked, all of the headaches that come with failed transfer went away.

Mariya from It'smemariya

Must To Have Software

'I don't have enough words to describe this great software which has completely transformed my business. What I loved the most is the excellent communication and an instant response features. It's great for working with my team and helps us get the work done fast. Also, its key features are amazing - easy to use interface, share anything ' small or large data, headache free downloading, cleanest look and feel, very efficient and the list is too long to share. I just love using the same and it keeps me happy 24/7"

December 2014

Louisa from Safe Accountancy Ltd

December 2014

Great client communication tool

I discovered Clinked on Google, whilst looking for a cloud based client portal. Having just set up my accountancy practice I wanted to ensure a highly secure and professional way to communicate with my clients. The file sharing and storage is ideal as is the tasks and events feature, it means my clients can complete essential tax and payroll documents and get them to me swiftly and securely. I also love that it's white-label, it looks so professional. The mobile App is so current too :-) Would definitely recommend!

Della

April 2016

Great tool to handle file transfer and Client rapport.

I have found Clicked to be a great tool when it comes to data encryption; the software provides a secured platform for file transfer, collaboration and project management either internally and externally without having issue of data insecurity and client link-up. The software has a user friendly interface and awesome features, and could be integrated into your brand or website allowing easy communication between you and your clients. I wound recommend this tool to business owners.

Pros

An awesome tool at a relative cheap price with Google app integration with desktop SmartSync App.

Cons

Would love to have a version for other operating systems aside windows.

Eric

May 2016

A Great and easy tool to use

This is a great product that has helped me a lot with all of my co workers and clients that are based in different states and sometimes in different countries. I have tried some other project management tools and Clinked is the best for me by far with functionality and just the overall value of the product. The mobile is so essential in todays world and it really makes a difference. A truly great collaboration tool!

Pros

Great Support Staff, Easy to use mobile app and the integration of Google Apps is stellar.

Cons

Only real con I can see is it not being free but I wouldn't make this a free program either. To much value here.

Josh from JNM Web Creations

Great product for a customer CRM for Web Design

It's a great software that allows me to white label everything and make it my own.

Pros

I got this as an Appsumo deal so the price was hard to beat. They update semi often. It is easy for a customer to start tasks for me and to send me documents and images.

Cons

A bit expensive if you do not buy it as a lifetime deal.

Steve from High Plains Nutrition LLC

Cost effective and functional collaboration tool

Clinked provides our team members the ability to collaborate and access important documents from anywhere in the world on a daily basis. We would not be able to conduct our business without a tool like Clinked and Clinked gives us more value at a lower cost per user than any other tool we looked at with similar features. I highly recommend this tool for anyone looking for a cost effective collaboration tool.

November 2014

Asli from Canvas Technologies

November 2014

Clinked Review

Pros: - Easy to use and set up - So many features around file sharing including auto-expire and approvals etc. - Hold all files, notes, correspondence in one place, so all members of the team, clients or stakeholders know what is happening real-time - Integration with Google Apps - Create chat rooms for each client or team group - Great videos at Clinked's YouTube channel Cons: - Mobile app could be faster

Mandie from NHE-inc

Great Resource

This is a great resource and a fun way to connect with co-workers. I work in a remote environment, so something like Clinked is a really cool way for me to get to know and connect with co-workers I've never seen or met. We can share resources and collaborate without ever having met each other.

Bandela from Chekweb

Tara from AAHA

Makes a great portal for our board of directors!

Fairly intuitive and easy for people to learn. Mainly used for discussion posts and document sharing. IT support/customer service is quick and reliable; we always receive a response to any issues/inquiries within 24 hrs (we're located in the U.S.).

Dew from Sales Coach Dew

Exactly what we needed

We've been able to customize our page and create exactly what we wanted for a portal. My business partner set up the page, but as a user (and minor admin), I've been very happy with the results and my clients have loved it too.

Brent from Bjohnson design

Smoooooooth

Been using Clinked for just a short time and finding it so easy to use for inexperienced team members who came to the table without much for-sharing experience. Makes me feel like we are truly collaborating in an efficient way!

Stephen from NHE-Buffington Towers

Good experience

Very good experience. Did the job as it was intended to do without any hassles. I would use it again and would recommend it to friends, family and co-workers.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

cant think of anything

Leo from Hopewell Rick Strategies, LLC

Customer Portal for Hopewell Risk Strategies, LLC

This portal has provided our client a safe and secure way to submit documentation to our company. It has terrific flexibility and is very user friendly. It is easy to demo for our clients.

Camii from Exaget

Nice simple layout

Clinked is a great tool to use. The site is easy to navigate and has many good features. One thing to improve would be the design, at the moment it is very basic with too much white space.

Kaushal from ABLYSOFT

Good service!

I like the way how they are presenting all the features and support is also excellent I believe this is full value for money

Daniel from Tobuy

Great tool for sharing

I only try a little clinked but it was a great experience. If I can choose which tool use in my company, i am sure to go this way. Keep going guys!

Pros

It seems to be a great tool with great people

Cons

Dont have one