What are Clinked users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Clinked software through verified user reviews

• icon"Clinked has an amazing customer service team and they always help me out in a pinch and they offer a free trial so I can test it out before I purchase."
  • icon"Great Support Staff, Easy to use mobile app and the integration of Google Apps is stellar."
  • icon"The notifications have quite a large delay, though I feel this is due t an issue with my setup."
  • icon"Picture download box a little small even when enlarged. NO SPELL CHECK which is very frustrating and time consuming especially for clients - can be very off putting."
  • icon"Our private cloud is highly functional, yet is difficult to customise from our (customer) end."

Browse all Clinked Reviews

• Have you used Clinked and would like to share your experience with others?

Alexander

Industry: Environmental Services

Great and versatile platform

The Clinked team is very helpful and are professional in all of their interactions. We have enjoyed our use of the Clinked platform for our business and will continue to recommend the company.

Pros

Clinked allows you to share files and create content easily within a team. They are also able to create a private cloud which can be used for many different purposes tailored to your business.

Cons

Our private cloud is highly functional, yet is difficult to customise from our (customer) end. I would appreciate increased flexibility and customisation from within the platform.

Alex

Industry: Law Practice

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Love it!

We had been managing our client communications via email and a series of forwards and bcc's. We had been managing our drafts via links to the cloud. Now, all of that is in a streamlined and unambiguous format. No more checking in with a team member to make sure we're talking about the same draft, and no more messy email threads with information we might only need to know.

Pros

I've been looking for a one-stop-shop solution, and I've finally found it with Clinked! Seriously, this hunt has been a long time in the making. As an attorney, I need a way to keep my discussions, thoughts, and documents organized and secure. I have not been able to find a solution as clean as this one. All the other solutions fall short by either failing to hit a specific need or having sloppy execution. The white-label feature is a great add; clients experience the portal as an extension of our brand, which removes some of the hesitancy when you tell anyone to add a new tool. I also love the notification digest feature. We get pretty busy, and I need to be updated on what's going on in my firm, but I'd drown if I get every notification immediately. There's another tool in the Clinked feature set that I've been itching to use but haven't had the time to play with: document annotations. Clinked loads a preview of the documents you upload to the portal, and their preview feature offers ways to notate the record and dynamically update what is served to others with access to the record. I keep thinking I'm done talking about Clinked as I write this review, then I think of another feature that excites me, so I'll leave this one final feature I can't get enough of — the linking. Clinked offers ways to have discussions, schedule tasks, calendar events, upload docs, and share notes. Each of these features permits links, and when you go to enter links, it gives you an organized li

Cons

The bad stuff about Clinked isn't a deal-breaker by any means, but there is some room for improvement. The help videos feel more like marketing videos, and sometimes you need to intuit your solution because there are gaps in the help docs. The gaps aren't significant. They are primarily things like how to combine certain features to get the desired outcome. The only other thing that I wish was different was the UI. Everything is organized well but looks dated, kind of like an internal company server. I don't think the fix needs to be too complicated; sure, they could redesign it themselves, but I'd settle for the ability to add our own CSS. All-in-all, the good far outweighs the bad, but hopefully, this comment serves as food for thought for Clinked.

johanna

Great Company!!!

Easy to use and it always feels secure with you guys. I really like that all information can be kept in one place.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

none

Jackie

Client Portal branded for your Business

Overall, Clinked is a very promising software for Branded / White Labelled Client Portals. It has a very enterprise look and feel. It has a mobile app which you can request for white label as well, but for a more hefty one time pricing. The features are very spot on for a client portal which is sharing of information, files, and communication with your clients all in one place. Gone were the days that people rely on emails, communicators, all communications can now be done through a single portal and our business looks more professional and organized.

Pros

What I liked the most about the software is that the interface is very clean, very organized, and very user friendly. We were able to rebrand the entire customer portal in just a few minutes with our own logo, custom domain name, favicon, and headers for each group / client. Just love how I can embed Google docs into the portal, embed media from external websites like Youtube, Vimeo, Fleeq, Brandquiz, etc. We even have access via their mobile app! Our existing and new clients love it so much!

Cons

What we liked the least about Clinked is that there are no integrations to other software that we currently use. The only integration is Adobe Sign which we don't have. Further, the storage limitations for the plan we bought is very limiting, so a lot of the users are suggesting integrations with Google Drive, Onedrive, etc. The member limitations is also a setback as we need to constantly check for available licenses given the limit on the licenses.

Benjamin

Clinked a collaborative tool to be used on your mobile, tablet or your desktop/laptop

I do use it with my customer, anythings are in one place, easy to set up. Mobile (IOS and Android) are available. Chat can be written in the app, so you are alerted from the app...just great. Store, share information, a dashboard to see in a glinch which pages are filled in, which document are uploaded and who did!

Pros

easy to set up, everything you want to share or upload is in your hand, thanks to the mobile app for Tablet, Phone, Desktop...design what you want, embed information in your pages in your groups, share with dedicated people! Plus : a project management (collaborative tool), but not for Project Management (like a Gantt, task attribution...

Cons

I faced troubles with some of my clients email (the CLINKED firewall did not accept them!) Hard to have a quick response less than 7 days! Did not find out how to sync my Google Calendar with my events (maybe it does not exist..)

Reasons for choosing Clinked

I bought both because Nifty has different features which Clinked does not have..

Jay

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great Software!!

So far its awesome and my clients love it. I hope it continues to get better and that I continue to expand with it in the near future!

Pros

What a fantastic software to help me run my multiple businesses. It's a secure client portal that helps me stay organized with my clients, which are numerous. It also helps that I'm a freelancer, doing MANY different things for many different people, but it's all easily trackable and easy to separate, so no confusion here. So far, this tool is making my life WAY easier!

Cons

So far nothing much to complain about - maybe that the price increases a little heftily for more storage and people, but we will see how it goes forward. It's possible I will be able to manage it better than I think.

Reasons for choosing Clinked

Clinked was just there and I didn't even realize how much I needed it, so no other tools. I'll be sticking with Clinked!

alani

August 2016

I love using Clinked client portal to work on projects with my small team.

Clinked is great for remote working. It’s fast and secure for me to share documents with my clients in America and Australia, the features like Discussions and Instant Messenger allows my team to communicate our ideas from within one cloud environment, and the Events calendar is perfect for keeping everyone informed of upcoming events/deadlines! Bonus points for the white label branding and mobile app, too.

Pros

It’s just the best choice to share documents.

Cons

It allows my team to communicate from withing our environment

Igor

Unique Collaboration Tool

Pros

I love Clinked because it makes it easy to get started with my own business. It is a simple way for me to share my professional documents with clients and get feedback. I also love that it is easy to use and that I can get started with it for free. I highly recommend Clinked for anyone who is looking to start their own business or is looking for a better way of sharing their work with others.

Cons

I would like to have more storage. And they could improve the UI.

Ashleigh

Outstanding client portal and effective communication tool indeed.

Pros

Clinked software is a splendid software through which clients can interacts very easily. One can have all information in one place by using this software. It is quite simple to download files on which clients can give comments of their own. One of the excellent portal widely used for business purposes.

Cons

When I talk about cons, I would say this software has small picture download box even after enlarging. Another con is that Spell check feature is missing in it which makes the clients confused and consume much time.

Sumit

July 2016

Clinked is one of the best client portal software out there

Clinked is one of the best client portal software out there. I am currently working in an organisation where we have different units at different locations and we were encountering a lot of problem in data sharing, communication and accessing the same files in different locations. However when we started using Clinked everything sorted out. It provides an ample amount of space for storing and sharing data with high level of security. Communication between units placed at different locations became very easy and efficient. Our files can be accessed by multiple people at the same time. It has many features like viewing files without downloading them, fast uploading, applying lock to prevent data tampering and lot more. I appreciate this product and it's one of the best in the market.

Roxana

February 2022

Collaborating is no longer difficult!

We love how connected everything is, we have one place to manage our projects in a secure way.

Pros

I love that I can create individual workspaces for our projects, this way everyone knows what they have to do.

Cons

There isn't something I dislike at the moment.

Megan

Great Portal!

Pros

Just getting started with Clicked and so far it looks like a great option for my agency. We share a ton of documents with our clients and need ongoing collaboration. To not rely on email will be a relief!

Cons

The design seems a little rough but it's not too big of a deal.

Alex

A professional portal

I am very much enjoying using clinked, and my clients have commented on how they like it too, a great tool for client management.

Pros

Clinked is a fantastic app for freelancers. It provides a really well organised and professional workflow which will save you time and effort.

Josefina

Excellent application for internal communication of a company

Pros

It has been a wonderful experience, this application allows you to communicate with employees and also with clients, allows you to organize group calendars, manage projects and documents and downloads of any type of file

Cons

I really like the platform, I do not have anything for which I can complain, maybe I will continue to evolve with time but I like how it is at this moment

Simon

Great Client Friendly Portal

Great portal for business use. All your information is logged for easy reference . Good features for downloading files and easy for clients to log on and review. Several people can join in which is great for the client. You have everything from files to discussions in one easy accessible place. Been using everyday now for about a year. Would highly recommend

Pros

Easy to use. Great for clients to interact. All information in one place. Good options for and easy to use file downloads which clients can comment on. Great to use for reference later as everything relating to each job is in one place. A good modern communication solution.

Cisco

July 2016

Lucky to have Clinked for my business

'I've used lots of file sharing and office management platforms, but have never seen as good as the Clinked is. I am very pleased to integrate Clinked and its Project Management capability is comparable. Via the same platform today, I can expect to render excellent communication and a fast response with my team, which is mandatory for any business. Highest quality services that are enough to run entire business activities smoothly! I can only say that Clinked is an honest and decent platform which always supports us in boosting our professional identity along with higher customer retention. Overall this product is great and I'm the one, very confident in moving forward with the same.'

Simon

Good overall software. Easy to use and client friendly.

Good client comunication

Pros

A good base and great communication tool. Everything is logged. Makes dealing with clients a good experience for all party's. Good upload tools for downloading pics. Generally good client feedback up to date. I use this site on a daily basis and would highly recommend

Cons

There is no spell check facility which can be off putting for clients. This is something I would like to see added. The site does sometimes seem a little slow downloading pages and content

Marc

A great tool to share documents in a safe secure manner

Efficient distribution of material

Pros

The ease of use, definitely. The ability to share documents with individual permission levels. Collaborate seamlessly - comment on documents, assign actions, put in an approval process

Cons

Offline access could be improved. Filtering and sorting search - it tends to throw up a lot of results

Karl

Great portal for my design business

I was unsuccessfully (things would fall through the cracks) using all types of channels to manage projects and project assets - DropBox, Drive, Messenger, email, Trello, etc. Now Clinked allows me to manage the projects from a single location. And the white labeling makes me look a lot more professional than I probably am.

Pros

Clinked allows me to communicate with my customers on each of their projects with all the assets, comments and more right from within the portal. I'm not clicking into all the third party websites like DropBox, Drive, Messenger, email and more to keep a project on track. About the only project related tool, I use outside of Clinked is my billing software.

Cons

I do wish the interface was a little better looking and had more features for customization and white labeling.

Steven

Industry: Food Production

Clinked for all.

We love Clinked! It is one of the best collaboration tools for the money and provides the great tools we really need for collaboration anywhere in the world.

Pros

The secure file sharing and task management tools are great for a distributed team.

Cons

I wish it had a built-in project management tool with dependency charts.

Mandi

Industry: Law Practice

Great product but a little pricey

It's a beautiful platform for a client portal, I just wish the starter plan included all the features and maybe just limited the number of groups or members. It's awkward that you have a tasks option in all groups but are limited to using them in only some groups unless you upgrade.

Pros

It's easy to use and set up, I invite my clients to share information with me through this platform and it is pretty self explanatory. I really like the activity feed that shows who has done what when in chronological order.

Cons

I was surprised that I had to upgrade to use Tasks in all of my groups. I guess you can use some them in some groups with the $99/month plan but need to upgrade to use them in all groups. The jump in price to the next level is significant so I am looking at other options because tasks are the thing I need most.

Reasons for choosing Clinked

I am actually using both but for different purposes. I like the layout of Clinked better but the pricing is much higher.

Jonathan

June 2016

A Godsend for Project Management!

We've recently had major communication issues inside our company regarding our internal controls and overall disclosure process. The result has been a major disruption in our ability to ensure our clients that we exercise full transparency. Thanks to a recommendation from an industry professional, we overhauled our entire company software and made Clinked our main internal communication system. Almost immediately, thanks to a minimal training period due to Clinked's intuitive features and layout, we noticed a major improvement in employee communication and collaboration, both at the micro and macro level. Our project leaders, especially, were overjoyed at their ability to manage projects from start to finish through Clinked's Project Management Support Tools. Project members are able to set up and view tasks easily and project leaders can improve or reject them through Clinked. Additional features include the ability to create team meetings, as well as the invite list, and to integrate everything with iCalendar and sync them to all employee smartphones and tablets. We've only scratched the surface with what Clinked can do!

Finally, a clinked Solution that Works

Having branded customer portals is excellent and one of the reasons we use Clinked. The amount of storage which gets included​ is on the low end. Luckily there is an option to connect Google Drive. Still,​ we would welcome more native storage.

Pros

Clinked being a customer portal or workplace, call it an extranet, are some ways of describing this product. But where it stands out from similar products is that the workplaces are brandable per customer! We got some excellent​ good compliments from some of our customers.

Cons

Clinked currently does not have video chat included in the platform and from what we have learned are not planning so shortly​. That is a shame. Having video chat functionality​ integrated would make it more complete and would save us using another tool for that. So, here is to hoping that Clinked will change their mind about this.

Umetin

Time used: Free Trial

November 2013

Absolutely fantastic tool for our business and the clients

We have only been using Clinked for the last few days started internally within a small team, now inviting customers and thinking about using it as a customer portal for our clients, I must say I am impressed with the tool so far. Having tried many other collaboration tool for projects in the past, this not only provides the best user experience but also comes with comprehensive wiki functionality and bulk file upload, email upload functions. They even transcode videos uploaded. Fantastic!

Pros

Easy to use, Google Apps integration, Social features and more importantly they have their own desktop SmartSync app which allows you to sync files/folder intelligently. Safe Delete and Smart Sync is really good compare to Dropbox for Business

Cons

It is not free Smart Sync Desktop tool is only available for windows

Brook

April 2016

I am impressed!

Clinked is a awesome software for collaborating with clients and team members! Great experience, amazing features (like the file sharing and shared calendar) and white-label branding makes it stand out from competitors... highly recommend for every business, from enterprises to freelancers!

Pros

white label branding, easy navigation, external file sharing, PM tools

Cons

There is nothing to be improved!

Clinked