Browse VistaCreate Reviews

Fabrice from Polygo

Simple graphics software

I tried vistacreate and since I adopted it, why? Because of its simplicity (handling, functionality etc.) you need to create a logo, a facebook post nothing more simple you choose your model you deposit your image or your video and it's over, you forgot to put music on it! Damn then choose your sound in the library and you will make the happiness of your followers. This online software is a killer, really.

Pros

Its ease of use is what I like about them, the software does not bug and the models are very good with excellent quality. The image library is provided. The videos are of good quality or even superior quality. drag and drop and it's easy, a considerable time saver using this software. I highly recommend.

Cons

To be honest with you this software has no weakness that I could write negative words about.

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam from Sumitomo Mitsui Construction Co Ltd

Industry: Civil Engineering

Easy way to do simple graphics works for presentation, websites.

Crello comes at less price than other similar service providers, with many interesting pre-built templates. using this template, I can easily complete my presentation and other content creation. besides animation and transition is very smooth here. Easy to import media files and use them perfectly, I feel that they need to work in the pdf section to make clickable links. I make some animation for my presentation, it takes less time and the output is great.

Pros

Very easy interface which comes with less price than existing other similar service providers. I have to say they have rich pre-built templates, which are easily customizable and able to work anywhere I need to use. Suitable and smooth drag and drop feature for customizing images to present in my desired format. crello provides also good quality animation and backgrounds.

Cons

Video collection could be better, to compete with a similar service provider like Canva. In pdf, they need to work with creating a clickable link option.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

Price is less and provides similar service, have to try.

Response from Crello

Replied September 2021

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam, thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your thoughts. We have forwarded your feedback regarding adding hyperlinks and expanding video collection to our developers.

Anthony from A J Ross

Industry: Animation

Outstanding Platform

This is a very professional platform for anyone in need of help of creating a graphic design online.

Pros

This platform makes it simple for me to create designs to be shared on social media, for business or for clients. I can generate and adjust my designs in very little time. The free/starter version provides a number a of great things than most design platforms would offer. I would consider that the monthly cost for the Pro version is fair. VistaCreate provides different layouts for graphic designs and videos, along with a library of pre-made designs that can also be useful as inspiration.

Cons

The only thing I would say is that I feel that there could be more options when selecting a template, perhaps even the option to crop or scale the size.

Response from VistaCreate

Replied January 2022

We appreciate your feedback! We're constantly working to add features to VistaCreate and to make VistaCreate easy to use for its users. If you have any questions you always can contact our Help Center.

Richard from Inhouseinsider

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Crello - Solid online visual design platform

I’ve struggled with design skills for years, but Crello has really helped me create some great visuals without any skill at all. The templates are easy to customize and my graphics always look professional no matter what.

Pros

Crello is an easy way to get professionally-made visuals without any design skills. I have been using it for a few years and find myself coming back again and again because of how accessible, intuitive, and comprehensive the platform is. It does everything you need from an online graphics platform with hundreds of templates for every social media channel imaginable.

Cons

I honestly don't have any negatives. It holds up well against other options (Canva etc) and the pricing and features are compairable.

Response from Crello

Replied May 2021

Hey Richard, we are glad to hear that Crello has helped you with developing your design skills!

Adam from Angels Enterprises Limited

A nice and easy way to create social media posts

I use Crello quite often when I want to quickly create a social media post. Crello significantly decreases the amount of time needed to create a good looking post.

Pros

It is really intuitive and easy to use the software. Crello offers a great variety of templates to choose from, so you don't have to start from scratch when designing a post. Furthermore, it supports all popular social media sites (you can choose the size of your image to perfectly match the Facebook Cover, etc.). The UI is clean and simple, you can easily go back to your past projects, copy or edit them. Everything is automatically saved, so you don't have to worry that you will lose something.

Cons

I wish there were more templates to choose from, the number of templates depends on the popularity of the niche you're in, and some of them are quite lacking when it comes to templates. Furthermore, sometimes it is hard to edit something if there are multiple layers already in a design, you have to redo the layering if you want to change something that's on the lowest layer. Furthermore, the placement of some of the options is a bit tricky to grasp when first using the software.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

I switched from Canva to Crello, since it is a cheaper software that is more or less on a similar level.

Response from VistaCreate

Replied December 2021

Hi Adam! Layering logic of the designs on the artboard is quite simple, however, we will be moving forward with improving the layering functionality. There are dozens of new templates added daily and our goal is to multiple the existing quantity of our templates by several time.

Charles from Hardbacon

December 2021

VistaCreate a.k.a Crello for the older peeps, is like a more affordable Canva, but not there yet.

I'm really happy with the product. I got it at a lower price which is even greater.

Pros

I really like the overall design and functionnalities. Of course, I'm using Canva too because VistaCreate lack some functionalities, or just ease of use. In the software, I'm doing my animation, ads, design, presentation. almost everything.

Cons

There's some moment where the software is very slow or just wont download my design. VistaCreate also lack more professional clipart or photo covers.

I'm using them all, but I use VistaCreate Daily

Response from VistaCreate

Replied January 2022

Thank you for the review, Charles! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We're constantly working to add features to VistaCreate and to make VistaCreate easy to use for its users.

Balma from Optimized Solutions Corporate Training & Sunnybalm Realty

A new design tool for my business (and for personal use too)

On a scale from 1 (low) to 10 (high), all my responses to how this app performs, how it keeps getting better, and how responsive the team behind it is, it would be all on "10." Makes me wonder if the team behind it ever sleeps. I connect it to a team of folks being passionate about what they created and having a continuous passion to keep adding value for the users of this app. The app is so fun to use, that I think it had to have been created by really fun people.

Pros

It's so easy to use, and work results are outstanding. Among all my many design apps, this one is my favorite. To name a few: ease of use, outstanding designs, regular add-ons of new templates. In addition, the team behind it, they are so responsive, and so creative, as they keep adding new templates (really useful designs). This app, is actually fun to use, and I'm a huge fan, and mighty grateful that the team behind clearly keeps adding fresh (and really good) designs.

Cons

Seriously... Nothing. Even way before submitting this review, I shared the site of purchase to friends, with a note saying: "Get this! You'll be thanking me forever!"

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

I didn't compare it to other apps, because pre-purchase, I had a great number of apps on lifetime plans. However, something about the Crello app, its designs, and its assumed value for me, just stirred me up to purchase it. Really glad I listened to that inner voice. Today, its my most used app. I really think it may be this way for the longest time, because the team behind it, they keep adding awesome designs, and it looks to me, they are passionate about what they created, and for very good reason. It just keeps getting more creative, and more useful.

Response from Crello

Replied April 2021

Hay Balma, honestly, this is the cutest review we ever saw about Crello. Thank you, thank you so much for your kind feedback!

Eduardo from Segmental Corretora

Quick Design Tool

Crello was an excellent alternative when I looked for another option for Canva, due to the cost. Offers mobile app, web and possibility to divide projects into folders. It guarantees a good saving of time and money.

Pros

- Background Removal Tool; - Ready Models; - Various Animations; - Image Bank Included; - Possibility to make short videos.

Cons

- It is not possible to add sound in the videos; - In PDFs it is not possible to add a clickable link to any keyword in the text; - Sometimes it crashes and the design doesn't go down.

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

I got an excellent offer on Lifetimedeal and the software performs functions similar to canva, paid monthly.

Cost reduction.

Response from Crello

Replied April 2021

Hi Eduardo, thank you for taking your time to rate Crello. We are pleased to know you are using it on a daily basis. As for the "cons" you mentioned , we would like to let you know that music is now available in Crello-you can upload your own MP3 track or browse Crello's native music library. All music is divided into categories for your convinience . As for the clickable links for PDFs- this feature is coming, too! Our team has fixed all major bugs with loading or design download, so now your work in Crello should be much more smoother!

Sarah from Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan

My journey with VistaCreate

Pros

The free trial offers a wide range of use. It can be easy for graphic designing . VistaCreate offers a wide range of objects, crisp patterns and colors to choose from. It can be helpful to materialize my ideas and keep my creative process flowing.

Cons

As designs can be submitted to Vista Create for review, the approval process takes a very long time. This is my only grievance with VistaCreate.

Response from VistaCreate

Replied January 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, Sarah! We appreciate your comment and will be improving Contribution Program.

Nick from NS Technologies

Crello Makes Social Images & Videos Easy

Very good, these guys have stable platform for developing images and short videos for websites, social media and more. Get and account and start producing very professional looking ad creatives and more in minutes!

Pros

Many preset designs to choose from. We don't always use them, but they are an absolute blessing when it comes to getting your creative juices flowing. We do find the seasonal and holiday based posts to be awesome. We use these and recycle them for different clients to keep each account fresh and on point with the season.

Cons

Could have more designs to work from, but you know what their layouts are highly customizable so you can certainly get out there an make your own and customize one for a different use fast and very easily. From concept to posting, this is a great platform for any agency looking to crank out social assets for their clients.

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

The price is right and they are constantly adding new design layouts that are seasonal and industry specific. Rather you work with a flooring company or an insurance agent, you will be sure to find some great stuff here.

Luqman from Scope Studio

Industry: Graphic Design

I absolutely love VistaCreate! It is so easy to use. There are tons of free graphics to use.

Pros

There are tons of free graphics to use. They have every kind of template that you can think of. Each template has easily customizable fonts, graphics, colors, backgrounds, etc. You can share, download, print, post anything you make with a quick click of... overall great Experience

Cons

No Cons at all. No Cons at all. No Cons at all.

Catherine from Konseptual Design

This program has single handedly doubled my business.

Pros

Animated posts used to take me hours to make! This software has a gajillion customizable premade and properly sized posts for every social outlet. Crello's my little ace in the hole!

Cons

Nothing. Swear. It's so easy to use, sorry i dont haveanything worse to say.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

Crello's better. Less generic and way more fun.

Ramdani from Freelancer

Great platform to create logo and social media graphic

Excellent platform to use save a lot of time to create professional designs with just a few clicks.

Pros

Very easy to use, tons of beautiful templates and it were adding every day, they even have music that can be added to the videos we make.

Cons

Choosing image from library could be painful because you can search any similar image or didn't know name of the asset. There's some element that can't changed the color. And last thing, masking feature must be improve.

Alfredo from Independent Solutions

Crello's Templates are top notch. Let's hope they keep improving.

When it works it is wonderful. It can be frustrating when design elements won't load but I overall I find it an important part to quickly create headers and illustrations for blog and social media content.

Pros

Crellos's template library is pretty awesome. It can help create professional looking images and video in a matter of minutes. The rest of the tools are pretty basic but they work well considering the idea is to modify the template to your needs. I really like that it doesn't limit itself to images, but can also be used to create video, and includes access to high quality stock elements.

Cons

The main issue I have while using Crello is that sometimes design elements won't load. I really really hope they can improve on this because it can make using the tool frustrating from time to time. Some template elements sometimes cannot be changed in color, or do not provide color alternatives to match your brand.

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

For basic needs, it provides the main features to quickly produce image and video content. For video content I might still use another tool for more involved or custom projects.

vera from Apple

Industry: Computer Hardware

Simple and Easy to use online graphics design tool

With VistaCreate, it is very easy and fun to create my social media post in a few drag and drop. There are abundance templates and graphics elements to use for free. I love it!

Pros

There are abundance templates and graphics elements to use for free.

Cons

no search feature in background yet. need to scroll down to find the background I want.

Youssef from l7afa

easy to use

very good experience as always

Pros

I like a lot of features like background removal, a lot of templates.

Cons

for now, I haven't seen any cons yet. easy to use.

Phil from Byzz Plus

Great if you want something quick and easy to use to make great social media posts and graphics

It's great for me as I need to create a lot of social media posts and Crello makes producing posts a lot quicker than the software I was using before, just because it cuts out a lot of the additional options that something like Photoshop has which aren't really needed for my social media posts.

Pros

Easy to use, great value and also now is integrated with Publer.

Cons

Some glitches with certain browsers not working all the time with it and on occasion I get some what appear to be guide lines appear on the screen which seem to restrict what I am able to do. I'm not sure how to get rid of them and so end up having to go out of a project and then back into it to carry on editing it.

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

There was a lifetime deal option on Crello so I opted for it over Canvas monthly subscription and I ended up buying Pixelied as well as it's very similar but with a few differences and both have great features and so I use both.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

Photoshop was a bit advanced for what I needed and so tended to take longer to produce the social media posts. I was using a free version of Canva and saw a lifetime deal for Crello come up so signed up for that instead of paying for a monthly subscription.

Response from Crello

Replied July 2021

Hey Phil, thank you for sharing your use case. We are pleased to hear you are now our lifetime user and we hope you will further enjoy working in Crello

Chris from Bookkeyping

Truly inspiring visual creatives

I only have good things to say about my experience with Crello. The small inconveniences that I have experienced are not enough to takeaway from me using Crello for a long time to come. I love being able to whip out a creative in as little as 5 minutes!

Pros

Crello is my go to software for creating my social media and marketing creatives. It makes the process so quick and easy, I could actually spend hours in the software just trying new things. I love the templates that they continue to provide in the sofrware, with new inspirational templates being released constantly. I consider myself creative, however sometimes I need a little bit of inspiration to get me going - Crello is perfect for this. It is easy to use and doesn't over complicate the process of moving elements around the canvas. I love the animations they provide in the software as well - especially given video is one of the main booming areas of marketing now. I also love how easy it is to use my own images and logos to include in my designs. Crello has definitely made itself a good contender in the marketing space. I also love the amount of options/formats that are available to export in Crello.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to select elements that have been layered towards the back of the canvas. In the end to resolve the issue I would have to move all the layers/elements in front of it to get to the desired element. A layer selection tab would be ideal to resolve this - which I have requested to their support (who are very responsive and quick to answer any issues I have). Also due to the sheer number of templates/formats they provide, it also takes some time to find the right template that I want to use. It would be great if the software remembered my most used template (or even a "Recently used" section would be ideal).

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

Crello provided more value when compared to the cost of Canva. Crello matched all the options and functionality.

Rodrigo from SLS Abogados

One of the best tools for social media images and videos, with monthly stock photos included

We use Crello to create the images and media accompanying our social media posts and blog posts. There are many similar tools available, but we realized most of our time was spent finding the right image to use. Having 5 stock photos per month already included in our plan makes it easier for us to just search through the whole photos catalog and pick a few alternatives without worrying about the price. We are a small team so we didn't really need brand guides or brand asset management in our design tool.

Pros

Crello is incredibly easy to use and includes thousands of great templates for things like social media posts, flyers and even business cards. But what sets it apart from similar tools is that you can easily create videos for social media stories or posts with great video templates. The new Advanced subscription also gives you 5 paid stock photos (from DepositPhotos) per month, which for us really made the price worth it.

Cons

The interface might seem clunky compared to other tools that are more refined in terms of design. Navigating between sections could be easier, but once you are in design mode it is seamless and easy to use. Also, there's no way to manage brand assets like colors and typography like you get on Canva, and you have to get the Pro subscription to remove Crello branding from video.

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

The paid plan offered more value to us because we use this mainly to create media for social networks or blogs. Canva is a great tool but the pro plan is more geared toward bigger teams (managing brand assets there is great). However, as we are a very small team, we didn't need those features so we prefer having free stock photos instead.

Laura from Andree Photography

Industry: Photography

Create Graphics in a Snap!

Can't believe I didn't know about Crello until this year, it has made managing my social accounts and creating graphics so SO much easier. It's a huge time saver and such a great source of inspiration day in and day out!!

Pros

I love Crello mostly because of the no-fuss ease of use! Hands down the easiest way to create any, literally ANY style graphic for any and all type of social platforms as well as graphics for prints, e-books, business cards, posters, flyers, whatever you can dream, you can make it. Also the fact that there are never any hidden fees unlike some other graphics tools used in the past, which made you pay for extra elements used, once you sign up for an Advanced or Pro plan with Crello, you get access to a myriad of design elements in their library. That's it. All is there at your fingertips to use freely on your paid plans. I personally opted for a Pro plan as I manage various social accounts and create lots of graphics daily. Oh, you have loads and loads of your own design elements like fonts, backgrounds, patterns, images you'd like to use? Upload away and create to your heart's desire.

Cons

It could have been user error, but when I clicked on a project and went to pick a different design, it completely changed my project without the possibility of going back to the original. In the e-book section, I don't like that it only gives you options to see designs for around 5- pages. But that's truly not a huge deal, as you can duplicate pages and page designs and keep on going. The zoom option should be a bit more seamless instead of clicking the zoom button at the bottom, like a mouse scroll action of sorts. Down the road I'd like to see a standalone app for Android and Mac, stepping away from using it in your web browser, but I know that's more in the realm of full software development. Just an idea. The Android app would be SUPER helpful though... Think about any and all social posts people make RIGHT ON their mobile devices!! Very small things in the grand scheme of things, the software is pretty rad all in all.

Joseph from Optomita Agency

Industry: Translation and Localization

Graphic design made easy and very beginner friendly

Crello is amazing, its the best tool for any beginner or anyone who does not have a budget to hire a pro graphic designer. With this tool you will have zero excuses as to why you're able to showcase your products in a beautiful well crafted poster or video.

Pros

I stumbled upon this gem as i was looking for a beginner friendly and easy to edit graphic design program and boy oh boy my experience has never been better. The ability to add team mates is a feature i like a lot i can also monitor and collaborate with them on any project. Every week Crello updates new templates, to me templates was the best selling point since i can easily edit it according to my needs i can also quickly search for a particular template or one geared towards a holiday/event, this makes me look like a real pro! The pro account is super loaded with premium photos and nice videos and some in HD which is something not so common when it comes to alternative software's. My small digital agency has acquired a professional look and appeal just because of Crello, whenever i post a poster or video people always wonder where i got my designing prowess but oh well its all Crello..

Cons

If they could add more African related content, photos and videos then this would be a complete tool, for now such content are not as many.

Response from Crello

Replied April 2021

Hi Joseph! We are pleased to hear such vivid and kind words about Crello,much appreciated! We tried to search African templates: https://crello.com/templates/all-formats/african/ and passed your feedback to our content team for them to consider adding more such content!

Dunia from Self Employed

Crello, an excellent alternative to Canva

Crello is a tool for creating beautiful graphics. With a few clicks you can create all sorts of images: from simple logos to complicated infographics. It's perfect for small businesses, bloggers, graphic designers, social media managers and anyone who wants to make stunning images online. It is a direct competitor of Canva and I must say that it is an excellent competitor. The platform is very intuitive and if you already know similar tools your learning curve with Crello will be minimal.

Pros

Crello has excellent options for making small videos, I even think that at this point it is at the same level as Canva. I personally have managed to create small ads thanks to Crello.

Cons

Feature development in Crello gives me the feeling that it is lagging behind. Every time they release a new feature it feels like they are months behind the competition. That happened to me with the background removal and branding kit features that they finally incorporated.

Crello is less expensive

Response from Crello

Replied March 2021

Hey Dunia! Thank you for posting your feedback about Crello. We strive to build as many new features to deliver an excellent user experience for our users.

Nathan from Optimus Online

Crello is a great alternative to Canva

Crello is affordable and very complete for its price. And anyone can use it. Really.

Pros

You've probably heard of Canva. Maybe you have even used it. Now Canva is a great tool for creating your own graphics. Crello is the tool that can beat it. It works pretty similar, but has more options. At least, it did when I started using it. You can add your own fonts, you can even use animations, create photo or video text and you can even create video's in Crello. Hello!

Cons

The only thing that is missing at this particular moment is your own corporate identity that you can just use easily. Give me my corporate colours, fonts and other elements that I can select from without having to look up the HEX codes or whatever. That would make it even perfect.

Response from Crello

Replied April 2021

Hey Nathan! We are pleased to inform you that "corporate identities" (we call them "brand kits") have been launched in Crello recently! https://crello.com/tutorials/learn-how-to-work-with-brand-kit-functionality/ Thanks so much for your kind words about Crello!

Kei from The Inn Crowd

Great for Graphics

Pros

Crello was a GAME-CHANGER for my business! The premade graphics are so AMAZING!!! The graphics can​ be changed to match your brand or your design aesthetic​. I have the pro version & it's definitely​ one of the best business investments I've made! I'm able to upload my own font's & I love that. Having Crello is like having a personal design team.

Cons

The only Con I can think of is the fact that there isn't a mobile version, but I prefer to use the computer, so it's not quite a Con.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

The design templates are better.

Constantly adding fresh template content

While looking for a graphic solution to allow us to protect our brand through image consistency, Crello stood out from most other solutions we considered. The templates we've managed to save in our platform has given us a solid foundation for social media content that we can only build on.

Pros

The templates, icons, animations and stock imagery that come with Crello are seriously impressive. The fact that the templates are constantly being added to is awesome. The recommended templates when you search for keywords is perhaps the most impressive feature. You can also upload your own imagery and fonts which allows you to use this platform for some impressive image/animation content that is true to your own company's brand.

Cons

I'd struggle to list any serious cons in all honesty. Of all their features, I'd say their icon selection is the weakest, but that's stretching.

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

The template options and ease of platform use are superior in Crello.

Response from Crello

Replied April 2021

Hey Crello user, thank you so much for rating us 5* We've added more content and icons recently, please feel free to check!

Wonderful solution

Pros

I really like the existing templates, which are very interesting as a source of inspiration. I also find very useful and resourceful as there is a plethora of video, images, designs, etc.

Cons

I do not like the fact that we cannot customize animations' colors and that sometimes it is difficult to align objects using the given ruler and guidelines.

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

I find Crello easier to use and with lots more of resources available, not mentioning the ability to also make videos

Syed from Allied Global Marketing

Excellent tool for non graphic designer

Crello is really exiting to use and it allow you to become more productive. It's really simple to use and versatile.

Pros

Using Crello to create various design for virtual and other use is very easy. Crello is for those people who doesn't know graphics design. There is so many option to create design with versatility. Its saves your time because it has big collection of tools to make your work authentic. Crello allow you finish work quickly because you don't need to look for tool anywhere else. If anyone has idea how to create design for online marketing or other purpose they can use crello beautifully.

Cons

I love the tools collection of Crello, it's really huge and nice but I wish if could use all of them free. So many nice tool are not free.

Ron Elius from Creative Digital Cookies

Designing materials that accommodate your Business have never been so easy with Crello

I love this Software so much, it's so valuable for me.

Pros

I love the User Interface of Crello, it's friendly and eye-catchy. It doesn't irritate my eyes, it's so vivid. High-quality Photography. The Animated Post is a no-brainer for me, this is a jackpot for me because, for someone like me who needs new Branded Posts Ideas and who has never build gif files, Crello is a gift. It saved me so much time when creating new posts for my Social Media. If you're feeling stuck and you need inspiration, well, Crello got you covered. The Inspiration Tab is regularly updated with current events. Get your Artistic Self-pumped up with this feature. One of my most favorite feature of Crello is you can actually resize your completed project, like if you want to resize an Image to fit for a Facebook post, Crello will automatically help you with that without sacrificing the quality of the Photo. Neat right? Thousands of Great template is waiting for you, you will not have a reason of Blank days.

Cons

So far I've enjoyed using Crello, and for now, I loved using this Software, I do hope the Updates will always be there because the Digital Age is evolving, I would love to see Crello being there and not late for anything. So far, no cons for me.

Creating with Crello is Instinctive

I have other design software, but CRELLO was by far the easiest to learn and with its features--like FULL video in HD, I do NOT see myself using any others in the near future.

Pros

Templates,...What an easy way for a non-designer to make a splash on social media. In less than 20 mins. I had an add for Facebook, Instagram, AND Twitter to post for my event!

Cons

I realized that this software was very much like others--Canva, is one that comes to mind. So, though I love what it does do--I had hoped it would offer more--like e-book book covers or product covers--for online product downloads. Still, since I was able to PURCHASE this product (due to its low cost), I choose to use it.

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

For me to use certain photos in InVideo, I have to pay a premium. This is not the case with Crello. (At least not yet.)

Cost. More affordable.

Janice from Galaxy Puzzles

Great option for someone with limited design skills

Overall it is positive and I have no interest in switching to anything else.

Pros

Crello offers programs that include graphics already paid for. Even if you don't have a plan, the images are very reasonable and you only pay for them once and have them forever. They can be found easily and manipulated. There are prebuilt templates for various holidays. Images can be easily resized for various social media needs. In addition, it has storage areas for my own images.

Cons

Even though animated images are included, I have had issues with downloading them and then uploading them to get them to work on social media.

I

Danielle from Fifteen26 Design

Create Eye Catching Graphics without a Degree!

Some days the creativity is just not flowing. Crello ensures no one else knows that but you! Create content without digging to deep.

Pros

Where do I start! The templates are fabulous! The animation posts are engaging. Graphics are sized properly for each platform. If you are doing any type of marketing this software is worth the price. And now they have an app!!

Cons

I'm incredibly appreciative of the app! My only real complaint is you cannot edit a graphic that was created on the desktop in the app and you cannot edit a graphic on the desktop that was created in the app.

The price.

Gede Ananda from Online Culture

Crello your own Design

Great tools to make promotional material on social media for large quantity and it's faster and more reliable than using conventional design graphic software like Adobe Photoshop. Large variation of media templates helped me a lot and saves me a lot of time.

Pros

Easy to use drag and drop feature, a wide variety of stock material from video, audio, and image ready to use and updated regularly, great social media templates like Instagram Story and Youtube Thumbnails. Recommended If you looking for Consistency in your Image Brand.

Cons

A lot of generic stock material, no opacity control which is vital for some graphic design software and most of the time doesn't work well on older PC because of browser problems.

Response from VistaCreate

Replied December 2021

Hi Gede, thanks for your feedback. VistaCreate is best compatible with Chrome updated to the latest available version. As for opacity control, we currently have transparancy control, will be adding opacity contol tool. Hope you will enjoy creating designs in VistaCreate!

Daniel from Empowered Training

A absolute for Businesses that requires Designs

Simply Great.

Pros

It is a cloud software. It has tons and tons of templates. I know how to use photoshop and used to use it alot. Nowaday I just use trello. Select the design that you like and just edit it. Pro version also has team sharing and premium images that I love. Images can be resize in almost an instant.

Cons

It does has limitations such as cannot put shadow or border on fonts and objects. No chinese characters. Sometimes a little buggy.

Had a special deal.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

Had a special deal from Crello.

Victor from ExtExc

Crello is convenience

When I need something quickly, Crello is my go-to tool. Gone are the days of quickly drafted banners that look like quickly drafted banners, now everything looks like a professional design whether you have five minutes or five hours to complete the design.

Pros

The best thing about Crello is convenience, you can find almost anything and create anything almost instantly. If you just need to create a quick ad, a poster, or a banner and don't really have the time or the budget to do that you can get something that still looks professional in just a few minutes at almost no cost.

Cons

Sometimes you need more advanced editing ability and Crello is not targeting that audience. That is fine of course because Crello focuses on convenience and does a great job at that but having more and better integrations with more advanced design tools (such as Adobe) would ease the workflow for designers.

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

Crello had better pricing and a huge integrated image collection from Depositphotos.

Response from Crello

Replied September 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback and good vibes, Victor. We'll forward your suggestion to our management team. Thank you for helping us become better.

char from not applicable

satisfied but there is room for inprovement.

Pros

i love the option that you have 5 free downloads a month, but customer service takes a long time to get back to issues. once they do they are very friendly and do try to be helpful, which in my experience has been positive but have lost out because of the time it takes for them to get back and everytime it is some one else that might not know your story or issue at hand. which is fustrating. it would help if there was a longer trial periode as it take a while to gain experience in how they work and their system.there is not enough material with regard to esoterical material for use, either for introduction to videos or otherwise, it would be great if they had more examples in the free or trial periode so you can get to know what is available in their libary. For example you can see examples but one can not download until one is a pro-membership member. all these channels should add an esoterical heading instead of putting it under entertainment. it is a serieus subject, and they should think outside the box.

Cons

not enough subject matter with regard to the esoterical and mythalogical subjects

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

it was new and i never heard of it before and wondered if it was easier

Response from Crello

Replied May 2021

Hey Char, thank you for your feedback. Firstly, please accept our apologies for the delayed replies in your case. Here is also a link to the images and templates with the "Esoterical" keyword for you: https://crello.com/photos/esoteric/ Templates esoterical: https://crello.com/templates/all-formats/esoteric/ We will pass your feedback regarding the trial period and your suggestion to add more esoterical-related content to Crello

Kim from Oktoberfest Copenhagen

An easy to use graphics tool for marketers

I use Crello to create professional looking graphics for my social media platforms. I am not really using it much to do graphics for my sites, but for the social media platforms, it is awesome.

Pros

I need weekly content for several Facebook fan pages and Crello has made this so much easier. This is a great way to quickly pump out a lot of professional looking graphics for your social media platforms. There are lots of free templates and it has a very clean and easy to use UI.

Cons

Can't copy and paste (like on Canva) from one document/project to another. You cannot control opacity on your grahics, that is definitely needed. No background removal tool - But I believe this will happen though.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

I have used Canva for years, but now I changed to Crello because their free plan contained more of the templates and graphics I wanted.

Valeria from Netpeak Software - Professional SEO Tools

Changed my game

Great tool, highly recommend.

Pros

I first subscribed to Crello over a year ago. There weren’t as many templates back then and I don’t think there was animation. I wanted to make visuals for my online course and everything I used before had repetitive content or difficult interface. With Crello, I found new pictures, and it was easy to edit them, for the most part. I missed a few functions like own font upload and saving my own templates. They’ve added font upload, and from what I can see the service updates the features to this day. What I enjoy are multiple page templates. When I’m making something for my course, it’s great that I can see everything I am making in one flow, on one page. That helps a lot. Overall, I like Crello, right now I think it’s my go-to. Especially since PicMonkey went almost all-paid.

Cons

Sometimes a design wouldn’t load for me and I had to click Try again a few times before it saved the picture I made.

A must use for marketers

Pros

The features and templates are great, also the media library is huge. It is a very modern tool, up to date to the latest content standards.

Cons

The production process has crushed more times than I would like it to- sometimes everything freezes because of this. And there is not a mobile version which makes life a bit difficult. ...

Benjamin from OMNIWON

Pretty decent design tool for novice animator/videographer

Overall, I still use Crello free version from time to time, because it allows me to quickly design and upload beautiful designs for my clients. As a former paid subscriber, I probably won't be reenrolling as a paid member unless Crello updates its contents to make me comeback. Until then, I'll be a paid member with Canva.

Pros

Crello is super easy to use even without any technical background. It allows novice designers to create beautiful​ contents for social media platforms, websites, and for any office-related documents (powerpoints, flyers, business cards, etc.). I've also used their premium function for video animation design, which is a big plus to stand out.

Cons

I was on paid monthly subscription​ but Crello's video/animation designs weren't very good for a couple of reasons​. 1. The templates are very limited so most people using this app/tool uploads the same contents. 2. Customizing on video/animation has very little room to play with, thus making the contents a little off topic. 3. Compared to Canva, graphics​ and icon selections are limited​ making the entire process much longer to finish. However, other than that I believe the ​free version of Crello is enough to do decent design work.

Rodrigo from Academia Skill Domination

The most incredible Content Creation tool for businesses!

Pros

The animation and video features are First class in the market. I've been a heavy user for our business and I can already see the value the tool brings to us. We've seen increase in engagement, which in turn increased conversions once more people started getting into our funnels. Without Crello, we would have lost $$. I can honestly tell you this is the best tool.

Cons

The upload section can be glitchy... I've spent a good hour trying to get it to display my files and folders. It's something I absolutely hate about the tool. But other than that, the tool is amazing.

aka from Webtaskr

Say hi to the new era design tool

I spend most of my time on Crello. Whenever I get the time and I have some ideas on my mind for any infographics Crello is right there in front of me to recreate my thoughts in real life. The experience has been very nice. Just after using it for a few months, I can say that this is way better than Canva and will get better each day.

Pros

First and foremost, the really amazing thing about Crello is that it offers this unique out of the box ability to create animated images and graphics for your social media profiles like face and Instagram. It also gives us a ton of animation effects, backgrounds, layouts, and pre-made templates that you will never fall short of any single element for life. The best part is it is all on the cloud, so no more system lag.

Cons

The android app for this could have been better and it would have been great if we could create SVG graphics as the trend for SVG is growing day by day for web designing industries.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

Design wizard does not have the ability to create animated image graphics. Also there is very few resources available. Crello on the other hand is more agile and fast.

Janelle from Client Hub

Great for Social Media and Blog Graphics

Crello has made it easier and faster to create graphics for blogs and social media which makes my life easier. The predesigned templates and text options make creating graphics a breeze. The free version offers plenty of features found in the paid version, but the paid version has more versatility.

Pros

The templates make it quick and easy to create graphics. Once a graphic has been created, the system will automatically resize it to fit the dimensions required by other sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), which makes it quick and easy to use the same graphic on multiple sites w/o manual resizing it.

Cons

When I switched from the free version to the paid version, my photo uploads did not transfer which was frustrating.

Response from Crello

Replied April 2021

Hey Janelle, thanks so much for the 10 of 10 rating! Most probably, you have created a brand new account when you decided to go PRO-please, submit a support ticket for us to help you fix this! https://support.crello.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Alejandro from JurisDATA

Create powerful designs super easy

We can do designs without a designer. There are templates for any kind of business.

Pros

They have a tons of images that you can import to your design. They have also thousands video clips that you can import. The platform is stable, friendly and fast.

Cons

I would like to have a brand manager, something that let you cstomize colors and typography to apply easily to desings.

Response from Crello

Replied April 2021

Hey Alejandro, we are delighted to receive 5 stars from you! The "brand manager" (we call them "brand kits") feature is now launched. With the help of brand kits users can organize their fonts, logos, images and custom colors and easily apply the re-defined brand's identity to a design. Here is a video tutorial showing how the new feature works! https://crello.com/tutorials/learn-how-to-work-with-brand-kit-functionality/

Arin from WestCoastCo.

100% Better Than The Market Leader

The team is always looking to improve the product - I feel that they actually want feedback and they want to actively work on it. Crello is definitely my favourite tool for design online (I've tried a few), and I'm recommending it to all of my marketing friends!

Pros

You know the one I'm talking about. Everybody is using it, and it's obvious when they're using templates. This is no good for a company that offers graphic design as a service, even when we're using it for clients who don't pay bespoke prices. That's why I LOVE Crello. The templates don't look like templates. They're high quality and there's one for every occasion. Thank you Crello!

Cons

Initially I felt that paying customers didn't get enough assets for their money, however the new membership plans have totally rectified that issue. I love everything about Crello now! Amazing value for money.

Anna from NashDoctor

Good and easy

Easy to make posts for social media, emails and other small design products even without experience and special skills in design

Pros

Many cool templates, easy and user-friendly interface

Cons

no possibility to save brand colours, impossible to use designs, created on a computer, in mobile application

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

Crello is more easy to use

Karen from Graphics by Design

Industry: Graphic Design

Crello is a dream to use!

I used to spend hours designing social media posts. When you are starting with a blank canvas it can be a struggle to get started. Now I choose a template and go to town! The finished product is fresh.

Pros

I am able to make attractive social media posts in a fraction of the time. I have Adobe Creative Suite and it has its' place in my arsenal but for facebook and instagram posts Crello is the bomb!

Cons

Occasionally the fonts are not what I would like but all in all this software is really pretty great. I am able to save images or use images that Crello has available. They are constantly adding new templates that I can alter for my own use. It is probably similar to Canva

Response from Crello

Replied April 2021

Hi Karen, we are pleased to hear you like Crello! As for the fonts, you can always upload your custom fonts via the "Texts" tab of as part of your brand kit

Fernando from Fernando Orendain

Excellent design tool for social media

I am not a frequent user but as I have paid for the year so I use it when I have something to design for a job and personally it works very well for me.

Pros

It has hundreds of eye-catching templates to edit and publish or take ideas. It also integrates many premium images and videos, the functionality that I love is adding animations and background video

Cons

They could improve the form of the image editor a bit, but they have improved since the last update. I would like to be able to drag one image to another and replace it with another and that this one takes the measures of the replaced one. Also It would be great if they added the option of gradient colors.

Rafal from Fabryka Rozwoju

great canva alternative!

Must have if you are designer or don't want to be desinger just produce great creative.

Pros

Does what should do: you can create any creative - set up own dimensions or select one of many pre-sets (banners, ads, ebooks, business cards etc). A lot of templates (I think it is more than competitors). Huge image bank (with CC0 and GPL license too), animated icons, videos (yes, you can produce animated gifs too). Save to any image format (with transparent background) or PDF. Great tool.

Cons

Unable to copy between Canva and Crello makes me "stick" to Canva. Crello can't handle URL attached to object (like Canva does).

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

I need something cheaper with the same options.

Response from Crello

Replied April 2021

Hey Rafal, thank you for your positive review. We will surely consider adding more transiton options for you to easily transfer all your files to Crello. As for the hyperlinks feature-noted!

harshit from Offersonweb

Need some urgent changes

Average, Though i got this in a Appsumo lifetime deal @ just $49 .. But i will anytime prefer Canva Premium if you are paying the price quoted on the official website.

Pros

Few Things I seriously like about this : 1) Great templates 2) Frequently adding new templates and formats. 3) Small animated video temples 4) Easy logo creation 5) Similar to Canva

Cons

Some serious issues with Crello :- 1) Basic alignment settings are missing, Painful to adjust any element in the center. 2) Templates are category specific 3) You can not save any specific element of template for future use 4) Not as user friendly as CANVA

Lifetime Premium Deal

Amazing Tool for Small In-House Marketing Teams!

Pros

Crello has made it so much easier for our small marketing team to create beautiful, engaging visuals for our digital campaigns! The templates are easy to use and customize with a wide variety of options. We're now able to create graphics in-house, allowing us to stretch our marketing budget even further while maintaining a premium brand identity. LOVE the ability to create animated graphics, the animated media we've created with Crello has heightened the level of engagement on our social posts.

Cons

The only difficulty we've had with the software is searching through template categories, better search functionality would be great here, as we spend a lot of time looking for the right template when creating a new visual.