All MLC PowerPoint Add-in Reviews

Nigel

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Can't live without it

The MLC add-inn is the BEST thing to happen to PowerPoint since it was invented. The functionality they have added to PowerPoint is INSANE! I edit a lot of slide decks created by other people and I cannot live without the Consistency Manager and Brand Colours - taking control of Fonts and Colours is so easy and saves so much time. Being a perfectionist I also love the Advanced Copy/Paste and alignment options. I have been using it for over 3 years and it has been great to see how Maurizio and the team are continually developing and enhancing the functionality. They are very open to feedback and respond very quickly to all communications. Try it free for 7 days - you will love it too.

PROS

Consistency Manager and Brand Colours - taking control of Fonts and Colours is so easy and saves so much time. Being a perfectionist I also love the Advanced Copy/Paste and alignment options. Customer service is great - always get a quick response and they have listened to feedback offered and improved the product.

CONS

Nothing to not like. Everything works as it should.

Thanks for sharing! On behalf ot the MLC team this feedback rewards our commitment to keeping improving a tool that we love.

Replied July 2022

Heather

Great Time-Saving Tool

PROS

The MLC Add-in helps me streamline creating presentations while improving the overall quality of the final output. The image library and alignment tools alone have saved me a ton of time, but there is so much more it can do.

CONS

I haven't encountered any drawbacks yet.

Gabriele

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed December 2022

Usable more frequently, it would have its "why"

I've been using it for a year, but haven't renewed it because I didn't use it that often

PROS

Definitely the part that makes the dimensions of different objects equal.

CONS

The Add-on resulted in a significant slowdown in opening any PowerPoint, compared to not having it.The more frequently one opens PowerPoints the more significant this cons is.

Thanks for your review of the MLC PowerPoint Add-in, Gabriele

Replied December 2022

Rosa

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Life changing!

PROS

I can make powerpoint presentation much faster and more professional looking

CONS

some hiccup with aligning the formatting - it kept changig the font to a different one. might be a bug

Rebecca

Time Saver!

So far, loving the add-in and the unlock of capabilities it has opened

PROS

Countless shortcuts to functions I did not even know existed. Will save me hours in building presentations in the future

CONS

The aesthetic of the buttons is plain, but so everything is functional and super useful.

Todd

Food & Beverages, 10,000+ employees

Game Changer!

PROS

Very helpful tools that are highly used in powerpoint and speed up day to day work. Additionally, the library of graphics and icons is vast and high quality

CONS

Nothing identifed thus far, but I'll get back to you :)

Sean

Reviewed April 2024

Instructor and PPT Addin Are Great!

So far so good. From what I have heard from others - they continue to use.

PROS

It is a one-stop-shop for all things critical in building a presentation. Creates a huge efficiency.

CONS

None yet as I have been using for 2 days

Amy

Reviewed April 2024

Wonderful PPT add on to save a lot of time

PROS

Help save a lot of clicks with things that we do everyday but simplified

CONS

I would change nothing - it takes time to use it consistently to appreciate everything it has to offer

Kristen

Reduce Time to Create Beautiful Presentations

PROS

It makes everything so much simpler and faster. Presentations come out beautiful and easy to follow.

CONS

There isn't anything I don't like about MLC PP Add in.

ugo

Reviewed May 2024

great impact on my daily routine!

amazing! I really encourage you to join us in utilizing this Add-in

PROS

the way I reduce the time to make presentation

CONS

no CONs: I don't see any con in using MLC PowerPoint Add-in

Thanks Ugo, we know you are going to turn your slides in amazing presentations!!

Replied May 2024

michael

Reviewed April 2024

Where has this powerpoint toolset been all my life?!

So far its great. Hope they keep adding new buttons/functions in updates.

PROS

Some of the most useful functions in one place, and new functions that you didnt realize you always needed. The "oohs" and "aaahs" during the training session were funny. Really a "WTF?" moment when you see some of the everyday issues solved with these buttons and wonder why or how Microsoft didnt think of it.

CONS

Nothing that I can think of yet. Maybe the option of moving the buttons around, or removing some I really dont need.

Rita

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2022

The ultimate tool to revolutionize PowerPoint presentations slides.

I very much appreciate the work that MLC PowerPoint Add-in does. It provides the most satisfying experience when it comes to create not just presentation slides but very important and eye-catching slides for your specific needs.

PROS

I like the Graphic libraries offered in MLC PowerPoint Add-in. These libraries comes loaded with enormous number of assets which helps one create the most appealing and productive slides for your presentations. It provides easy to customize templates which helps one get the most out of it. It helps maintain a consistency in your slides layout and other features like size and shape making it very fast to create slides for similar purposes.

CONS

Creating presentation slides with this MLC PowerPoint Add-in is very easy and fast.

Thanks for your review of the MLC PowerPoint Add-in, Rita!

Rono

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2023

A Consummate, Kaleidoscopic and Quick on trigger Animation and Offline Presentation Software.

MLC Power point is the best solution to build a comprehensive and professional layout for power points slides.

PROS

I like how the MLC Power point features function greatly with a single click i.e no delay in uploading.It's easy to integrate to other systems.It saves time in creation of presentations and one can group icons and change the colour of different designs as you like.

CONS

I have nothing to dislike since it has functioned towards my targets I highly recommend to anyone to try it .

5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Helps to Improve quality of Slides

As a consultant, I frequently prepare presentations. I use MLC powerpoint add-in to make my slides stand out. All features are easy to use once you get used to them. The tools are powerful enough and improve productivity by really great margins.

PROS

The MLC library is well stocked with tools to take your presentations to a whole new level. It is easy to generate powerful grantt charts for presentations. I can insert you tube video through the URL link to my presentation. Has a feature to rectify crooked lines.

CONS

All the functionalities work perfectly, I have no issue to raise on cons.

Thanks for your review of the MLC PowerPoint Add-in!

emma

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2022

A must have for creation of Attractive slides.

It has been essential to our teams for and I for creating long and beautiful presentations on the progress of our projects and on new ideas. I have had an amazing experience with MLC PowerPoint Add-in.

PROS

MLC Add-in has an intuitive easy-to-use interface that helps speed up creation of PowerPoint presentations. It has a variety of features including the Consistency manager which helps me create harmony between colors and fonts bringing about unique vibrant presentations. I also appreciate the amazing icons and images offered by the graphic library for customizing my templates.

CONS

MLC PowerPoint has all the features I need when creating presentations and more. I am yet to encounter any negative issue with the platform.

Thanks for your review of the MLC PowerPoint Add-in, Emma!

Will

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Very complete and varied PowerPoint add-in

This platform has a rich set of functions to develop PowerPoint slides with optimal professional style and visually pleasing elements.

PROS

I really like the variety of templates it offers, ready to use. It gives access to many fascinating royalty-free HD resources. The Brand Color feature allows you to choose color variations of your choice. I find the function to easily save the presentation to the desktop very useful. The whole set of features it offers is very easy to use.

CONS

HD resources take considerable time to load, slowing down the work at times.

Thanks for your review of the MLC PowerPoint Add-in, Will! We are aware of the issue with HD resources and we are trying to solve it.

Kristoffer

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Must-have for any ex-consultant still working a lot in PowerPoint

PROS

How novel some of the features are, even comparing to top-tier consulting toolboxes

CONS

That it sometimes stop working / bugs, and that the layout is doesn't feel premium

Thanks for your review of the MLC PowerPoint Add-in, Kristoffer. If you will face any issues or bugs, don't hesitate to contact us directly at info@mlcpresentations.com, we will be happy to help you.

Replied December 2022

Philip

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Great shortcut and productivity tool for PowerPoint

PROS

Though most of the features available through the MLC bar are also available elsewhere, they're usually buried under two or three levels of menus. MLC puts these useful functions right at a single click. The features allow for ease of keeping your PPT presentations consistent and professional. These views do not represent the opinion of my employer, only my personal experience with the platform.

CONS

No complaints about the software at all - installation is easy and use is even easier. These views do not represent the opinion of my employer, only my personal experience with the platform.

1,001-5,000 employees