All Piktochart Reviews

Internet, 1 employee

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed May 2019

Very easy to use

When I need to do infographics, Piktochart is the software I use. It's online and has the right tools to create professional graphics that look great. It's not a task I do frequently, but when I do, I use this software. I don't have deep knowledge of design or code and with this application I've been able to make infographics and presentations that look professional. I appreciate how easy it's and how many tools it have. I'm a creator of content for social networks and a writer, so I always look for applications that facilitate my work, increase my strengths and hide my weaknesses. Design is one of my weaknesses and, however, this software helps me to turn it into a strength, that's why I like it so much.

PROS

It's a simple and easy to use software that allows to make infographics and presentations quickly and without any effort. It offers templates that can be edited and modified, change the text, the font, place our own images or those offered by the software. It allows me to organize the information in an appropriate way by dragging and dropping elements and adding texts, it has several graphics options that can be adapted to any type of data, I can also insert YouTube videos. I like the tools and elements offered to personalize and enrich the content I want to publish, without having to know the code or the graphic design.

CONS

I really like Piktochart, it has been very useful in my work o I have nothing bad to say about this software.

Amelia

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Usable, Dynamic, and Attractive Designs

Often times when I need to create user guides, attractive marketing, infographics, and other collateral, I don't have the time (or know-how) to make highly professional visual designs on some very tight deadlines. As an Instructional Designer, I very appreciate the many styles, sizes, and types of designs available on Piktochart- ranging from flyers to reports and infographics to social media templates. All of the available materials are very professional, and the interface of the program has the right amount of tools that allow for customization, while not offering infinite options which could quickly become creatively overwhelming,

PROS

The benefits I most appreciate about Piktochart (and the reason I have continued to use it over and against other platforms like Canva) are the stock designs that are available. The templates can be accessed across all membership levels of the software, and they are creative, engaging, and very visually appealing in unique ways!

CONS

The pricing of these platforms always feels somewhat steep to me relative to the cost of other very sophisticated video and audio editing software. I feel I would be more likely to purchase and keep a subscription if it was about half of the monthly price! The paid levels don't feel significantly worth the value relative to the free subscription.

Reasons for switching to Piktochart

The quality of the templates and interface on Piktochart felt to me like an improvement over those available in Canva. The accessibility functionality is also better with Piktochart.

Pulkit

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Simple online tool to create social images & appealing graphics

With Piktochart, one can whip up stunning graphics in minutes without any graphic design experience. Another thing is that they have so many templates available to choose from. And one last & important thing is frequent updates to their software.

PROS

Piktochart is an excellent online tool to create graphics, especially for business services. It is a virtual software to make professional-looking infographics and social pictures in less than an hour.

CONS

So the trial version of the tool doesn't have much good layouts or designs which can be used for business presentations. And the price for a pro account is quite high compared with the competitors

Ellie

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Good product, great for infographs

I used this prodect for flyers, social media, reports, emails etc. I really liked it for presentations and training manuals but for social media and marketing materials it wasn't as good as some other products.

PROS

Creating an infographic is easy and fun on this application. Lots of detailed templates to choose from. No experience in graphic design necessary.

CONS

As for the other features, I dont think this product is the best in its class. Templates are not as varied or creative as its competitors and effects/fonts etc are not as unique.

Reason for choosing Piktochart

I actually switched back to Canva after using this product for about 6 months.

Research, 11-50 employees

Highly recommended website

Presenting data is much more visually appealing since using this and it saves much more time than using some of the software previously used.

PROS

The software is easy to use and there are great suggestions for layouts/styles for all your needs.

CONS

It's not a huge problem but I would like the folder management to be streamlined, drag and drop perhaps and also allow sub-folders.

Reasons for switching to Piktochart

Easier to use and quicker.

Olivia

Banking, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2023

A collection of beauty for experts. Read through.

Dazzling performance on video editing. I have all the benefits with me while using Piktochart.

PROS

Professional presentations keeps my position relevant and effective. It makes every work around presentable and attractive. Graphs addition to presentation, reports creating and beautiful maps. The most important thing is that no prior knowledge on graphic design is needed to get started.

CONS

None. Piktochart is simple and built to favor everyone. Beginners find it easy to use. No major challenges.

Toni

Research, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2023

The balanced benchmark for presenting all sorts of critical information for multiple industries.

Infographics, long reports, short reports, brochures, manuals 100s of stylish beautiful resumés, Piktochart has allowed me to be creative and effective without having to take extensive tutorials. Highly intuitive, flexible and powerful I cannot recommend another program more, not from Adobe, MS, or any other company.

PROS

I love the flexibility of the tool, the ability to easily create templates which I can reuse when I need to produce 50 similiar report quickly for instance, and the highly intuitive UI.

CONS

Thats its cloud based and subscription based but its a very minor issue since it has always worked perfectly and is regularly receiving new features.

Reasons for switching to Piktochart

Price point, ease of use, time input required (was more than quartered by Piktochart)

Frida

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Am sharing a secret. It makes the difference in graphic design and data visualization.

Piktochart is Newbies friendly. It has given me liberty handling data visualization and graphic designs.

PROS

From day one, I knew I was missing the point especially on my graphics. I used to higher expensive designers to do even the most straight forward jobs. All thanks to a game changer tool. I save money and get brilliant results. Nothing like prior knowledge in Piktochart.

CONS

Best. I give Piktochart five stars. Nothing to complain about.

Joseph

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Long Time Loyal User

I am a delighted and fully engaged user. My team and I wish more of the products we deployed were as seamless and consistently useful as Piktochart.

PROS

My team and I construct weekly infographics from articles I write. Piktochart is an intuitive tool for transferring dense text into visually captivating content. Piktochart's vast and ever-evolving template library streamlines our process and ensures varied and eye-catching designs.

CONS

Truly, there isn't any feature or aspect of Piktochart that I would like to see added or changed. This product is perfectly designed for our needs.

Carlie

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Great tool for creating Infographics

Piktochart is super easy to use and has brought a lot of benefit to our team.

PROS

Piktochart is super easy to use and has been a great tool for our Product Team to create infographics about our products as well as release notes! It's so easy to export PNGs and PDFs to put into an email to send out to an email list. It's great for collaboration too.

CONS

The graphing features of Piktochart are not the most flexible or easy to use. They are pretty limited in what you can create or design.

Justin

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Emails don't have to be boring

I think Piktochart is one of the best visualization tools available. it's super cost effective and very easy to use. Its changed how I choose to communicate with my teams; cheesy but true, a picture is really worth a thousand words.

PROS

I like everything about this software. I have been using it for years to take super complicated business ideas/emails and converting them into info graphics and visual data. I even take some project schedules and use pikto to create timelines because no one in my organization knows how to read a gant chart!

CONS

I wish there were a way to conceal private work. We have security requirments at my office that sometimes require we not house info online unless it's locked away from view (even on a password account) I do wish that the icon library was larger, I find myself always using the same one's because the icons available are just not suitable for the communicaitons I make. and timelines...I make them so often manually, that it would be great to have some additional templates that can be used right out of the box

n/a

Hi Justin! Thanks for your positive review! 101% agree with "a picture is really worth a thousand words". I would like to connect with you about icons and timelines! Do let me know if that's okay :)

Replied February 2020

Reviewed June 2018

Amazing design tool anyone can use

The product is very easy to use. It has a decent catalog of free graphics to pull from which allows users to create visually engaging infographics, web ads, and banners. You can share or download what you've made with the click of a button. This tool is ideal for teams or departments needing basic design support without a graphic designer.

PROS

I love this tool. Piktochart is very intuitive and easy to use. It is especially useful to creating infographics or email banners. There is a decent level of functionality in terms of styling, colour, shapes, and transparency, with an excellent store of free images and graphics to use. You can also upload your own imagery as needed. Once you have your graphic elements chosen, it is very easy to adjust and manipulate them to create the effects you want. Our team uses this tool in place of a graphic designer for smaller projects.

CONS

There are some limitations in terms of the space of your "canvas" and some font and shape restrictions. It's certainly not in the same category as a design tool like Photoshop but for the price it's a good option for any marketing team. We tend to use Piktochart for very specific design needs and rely on the graphics department for more complex work.

Zach

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Piktochart has revolutionized our marketing

While we run into formatting issues from time to time we couldn't be more pleased with the quality of product Piktochart produces.

PROS

We are thrilled that Piktochart provides so many modifiable templates for presentations and posters. It allows us to reduce the time in creating individual layouts for different projects.

CONS

Our biggest drawbacks center around photos. It would be nice to be able to upload a photo bigger than 2.0MB. Also, it would be nice if we could make picture frames that fit the page exactly.

Reason for choosing Piktochart

Reviews typically made Piktochart seem more user friendly.

Hi Zach! This really made our day in Piktochart! Thank you for your kind words :) I've passed your feedback to the team. When you say "picture frames that fit the page exactly", are you referring to picture frames that auto-fit to the size of the block? Hope to understand your needs a bit more! Feel free to email me. Thanks!

Replied October 2019

Minh Phong

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2020

THE BEST INFOGRAPHIC SOFTWARE

I always used Piktochart to help me create infographics, posters, and flyers for my study and my professor was very impressed asking me which software I had used to support me in doing assignments. I recommended her to use this online software and she was very glad that Piktochart inspired her a lot in preparing outstanding reports to her manager.

PROS

Piktochart is the first infographic software that comes to my mind when I have to make graphic editing for my homework assignment. After signing up for a new account, I can access various graphic design templates such as posters, reports, presentations, and many more. Using this online software, I do not have to be a professional graphic designer. Piktochart offers everyone the opportunity to produce creative products easily and effectively. The software has many awesome and creative features including shapes, icons, and illustrations.

CONS

Piktochart currently continues to be my first choice for making graphic products. Honestly, the software has nothing that makes you want to switch to other products because its features are very user-friendly and everyone can comfortably design their work without too much difficulty or possessing a graphic design background. However, Piktochart only allows you to save a maximum of five visuals created and I usually depend on the software creating a large number of posters for my study. In order to save over five visuals created, I have to upgrade my status to PRO.

Hi Minh Phong! So happy to hear that Piktochart has been valuable to you. All the best as you continue to use Piktochart for your studies!

Replied August 2020

Reviewed July 2022

Amazing for people who want a step-up from Canva

Solid, only switched because I used all the good templates and I needed a software that was reliable.

PROS

Great software, I used it daily throughout the COVID lockdown. They have templates for everything (not just reports, they have social media post templates too, etc).

CONS

The software is pretty buggy. It's not anything you can't work around, but it does get very annoying when using it for multiple hours daily.

Mariana

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

QUICK CHART MAKER AND PRETTY

If you don't have a lot of time to make the presentation pretty just use this app it's easy and makes ideas pretty.

PROS

What I loved about Piktochart is that is easy and make it pretty every idea that you what to present, it's awesome and easy to use when everyone tells me how you create all of that I just tell them that its because the application that I used, it's so useful and what I loved is that you can make pretty presentation in really short time.

CONS

That the free version sometimes doesn't have that good staff like the one that you pay.

Thanks for all the love, Mariana! We do offer discounted PRO plan for Non-profit organizations if you're looking for more features: https://piktochart.com/pricing/nonprofit/ Have a wonderful Tuesday! :)

Replied October 2019

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed December 2019

Simple to Use - Gets the Job Done

Overall, Piktochart is a super easy platform to use to create good-looking infographics. Creation is intuitive, making it easy for first-timers to use Piktochart right away.

PROS

Piktochart is super easy to pick up and use. We've used the free version to make simple infographics to supplement some of the blogs we write for clients, and for those purposes, it certainly gets the job done. It's nice to have a selection of templates, and the fact that the options get refreshed from time to time is also nice. I appreciate having a selection of photos and clip art to choose from built into the platform. The best thing is really how easy it is to make a nice-looking infographic in very little time, even if you're new to the platform.

CONS

Since we only use the free version, we do find that we've often limited by templates. There are some on the paid version that look quite appealing! But, for our purposes, the free version suffices.

Thanks for choosing Piktochart! We've made some changes last year - all templates are accessible by FREE and PRO users. Happy New Year! :)

Replied January 2020

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Excpetional Easy To Use Platform

PROS

I’ve been using this platform for more than 7 years and continue to be impressed with the high level consistency and performance. It’s incredibly easy to use and produces professionally looking infographics and presentations even if the user has limited design skills. I highly recommend this platform.

CONS

Copying text from a word document or other outside sources doesn't paste into projects.

Sara

Reviewed May 2018

Quick and easy to use software to create infographics, professional result.

My graphic design workflow (data visualization) has sped up a lot; this app generates professional and smart graphs based on tab sheets

PROS

- easiness to use, you can import data from excel or google sheets. - high-quality pdf downloaded can be modified using another software (es. Illustrator) - you can upload your own graphics, also to be used into graphs (svg). - really great real-time customer care and troubleshooting support - many templates available

CONS

- icons available within the app are not very interesting, and many are missing. - I would like to be able to customize more the graphs generated - colour management could be improved