All Publuu Reviews

Raveena

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2022

Extremely Easy to Use - Publuu is awesome!

PROS

I enjoyed how easy it was to set up my flipbook and whenever I made minor change to my documents, I was able to re-upload the document to the same flipbook, and all my features and functions of the flipbook stayed the same.

CONS

Nothing to complain about - it was extremely simple to use, pricing is so reasonable compared to other ones, and customer service was great.

Thank you for your feedback Raveena. it is much appreciated.

Replied April 2022

1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

Good product for university presentation

Nice. Though I didn't care for getting multiple emails from the company, from some guy acting too familiar. Even tho' he was a bot.

PROS

Read my pdf accurately, clear images in the final

CONS

Hard to navigate and very tiny print. It doesn't really go "full" screen, and zooming only shows parts of your project.

Reason for choosing Publuu

Powerpoint, straight pdf, free online editing programs

Shelly Sharma

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Very soon

Good very good words and Picture paste stoyt

PROS

Interested very good line picture pasted

CONS

Good picture story Reading books and authors book

Ukpo

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

It's fine and easy to go

Excited because I've experienced a lot more

PROS

Public and well developed it's express my business

CONS

Adorable and available balance can work faster than anything else

Reason for choosing Publuu

It's good and easy to develop Everything about it is so nice and interesting

Reasons for switching to Publuu

I need more experience to get my business move further

Bradley

Entertainment, 201-500 employees

A Must Have

PROS

It's so easy to use and works great for my needs!

CONS

Not much. It works amazingly for what I need it to.

Efficient and Clean Flipbook

PROS

I like how clean the look is and how I'm able to customise whatever I want. The options given are great and I'm able to make sure my branding is in tact.

CONS

I'm not a huge fan of the size limitation, I think Publuu would benefit if they could provide a bigger size for smaller plans.

Candice

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Very excited to use Publuu and have recommended it to others!

new user but love all of the features!

PROS

ability to customize and share. Cost is good for what you get.

CONS

need more backgrounds for publication. this could be improved (not too many to choose from which is a bit limiting in therms of variety in publishing).

Reason for choosing Publuu

the best product for the value.

Reasons for switching to Publuu

Publuu has much more ability to customize flipbooks.

We're grateful for your feedback! Thank you so much Candice!

Replied July 2023

Eli

Government Relations, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Amazing product

PROS

Easy to use, can get into it from a multipul devices, nice features.

CONS

liked it all, will defentally advice a friend to use it

Reasons for switching to Publuu

Because it's easier to open and use. counts viewers and ask viewers for premission. nice interface.

Thank you for being our customer and leaving us a wonderful 5-star review ! Much appreciated :)

Replied March 2024

Doug

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Publuu Is Indispensable

Very positive and happy to have discovered Publuu

PROS

Ease of use, Wide functionality, great value

CONS

Have not encountered any "cons" yet and don't expect anything significant

Reason for choosing Publuu

It had all that was needed, was easy to use, and great pricing.

Reasons for switching to Publuu

Company simply vanished and abandoned all obligations

It's great to hear such positive feedback and that Publuu met all your needs with its features and pricing. Thank you for sharing your experience! Much appreciated !

Replied February 2024

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

A delightful surprise!

Wonderful! It is easy to use, visually appealing and can be branded for my clients.

PROS

I love the easy user interface of the product. And the ability to add video is fantastic.

CONS

I wish I could build directly in the program rather than upload a pdf

Reasons for switching to Publuu

Features- love the mobile aspect. And the branding is amazing.

We’re so grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5-star review. Thank you!

Replied January 2024

kellie

Photography, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Publuu is the most clean and easiest to use!

PROS

it is so clean and easy! it is easy on the eye and aesthetically pleasing.

CONS

no cons so far! we have really liked it!

Reason for choosing Publuu

better looking to the eye. no weird ads on the bottom

Thanks for your 5-star review Kellie! We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Replied February 2024

Giulia

Photography, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

It has been a surprise

PROS

I found publuu as an alternative of other similar services, I’ve been surprised when I saw I should add hotspots to my project

CONS

For what I had to do, there was nothing I didn’t like

Reasons for switching to Publuu

They marked my project as explicit while it really wasn’t so I could not share it

Thank you for your review Gulia. We appreciate this.

Replied July 2022

Thomas

E-Learning, 5,001-10,000 employees

Publuu pros and cons

As an avid content creator and marketer, I have always sought innovative tools to enhance my digital publications and captivate my audience. Publuu Flipbooks has emerged as a game-changer in this space, offering an exceptional platform to convert static documents into interactive and engaging flipbooks. Having used the service extensively, I can confidently say that Publuu has exceeded all my expectations.User-Friendly Interface:Publuu's user-friendly interface sets it apart from other flipbook solutions on the market. Navigating through the platform is a breeze, allowing even novices to create professional-looking flipbooks effortlessly. The drag-and-drop editor is intuitive and offers a wide range of customization options, ensuring that each flipbook can be tailored to match your brand's identity perfectly.Stunning Design Templates:Publuu offers an impressive array of design templates, catering to various industries and purposes. Whether you're creating a digital magazine, catalog, e-brochure, or any other publication, there's a template to suit your needs. These pre-designed templates save valuable time while ensuring a polished and visually appealing final product.Interactive Features:The interactive elements are what truly make Publuu Flipbooks shine. The platform allows users to add multimedia content such as videos, audio, images, and links, transforming the once static documents into immersive experiences. I particularly appreciate the ability to embed YouTub

PROS

ubluu offers a range of benefits and advantages that make it a standout platform for creating interactive flipbooks. Here are some of the key pros of using Publuu:Interactive Content: Publuu enables users to convert static PDFs and documents into interactive flipbooks. With multimedia elements like videos, audio, images, and hyperlinks, the flipbooks become engaging and captivating, providing an immersive reading experience for the audience.User-Friendly Interface: The platform boasts an intuitive drag-and-drop editor, making it easy for users of all skill levels to create and customize their flipbooks. The straightforward interface streamlines the content creation process, saving time and effort.Responsive Design: Publuu flipbooks are designed to be responsive across various devices and screen sizes. This ensures that the content remains accessible and visually appealing, regardless of whether readers are using desktops, tablets, or smartphones.

CONS

While Publuu offers numerous advantages, like any platform, it also has some potential drawbacks. It's important to be aware of these cons to make an informed decision. Here are some potential cons of using Publuu:Pricing: Publuu's pricing might be considered relatively higher compared to some other flipbook creation tools in the market. While it provides a range of features and benefits, budget-conscious users may find it a bit expensive, especially if they have limited usage or are just starting.Limited Free Plan: Publuu offers a free trial, but its free plan is quite limited in terms of features and capabilities. It may only allow users to explore basic functionalities, and to unlock more advanced features, you'll need to subscribe to one of their premium plans.Learning Curve: Although Publuu's user interface is generally user-friendly, some users might still experience a slight learning curve, especially if they're not familiar with creating digital flipbooks or using similar content creation platforms.Internet Connection Required: Publuu is a cloud-based platform, which means you need a stable internet connection to access and work on your flipbooks. This reliance on internet connectivity may pose challenges for users who often work in areas with limited or unstable internet access.

Hi Thomas, It is not every day that we receive feedback as detailed and thoughtful as yours. But trust us when we say that it does not go unnoticed. Your comment has given us valuable insight into the services that we provide. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Replied August 2023

Carol

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Publuu for Sports Finals Programmes

We used Publuu for our digital match promrammes for our sports finals. We could easily share the link to the PDF reader using email and our social media platforms. The game changer for us was that Publuu makes it so simple to get a QR code for your PDF. We printed out our QR code on signage on display at our events. These made it easy for supporters to scan the code adn instantly they had access to the PDF reader on their mobile device. This was a really novel, cost effective and sustainable way of publishing our match programmes, and it is hard to see us ever returning to paper programmes again, such was the success of Publuu as the platfor for our PDF programme.

PROS

There are load of very useful features, but the one that really stands out to me in terms of saving labour and costs, was the feature which allows you to easily replace a PDF without changing the link to your PDF, and more importantly the QR code. This allowed us to make last minute adjustments without the hassle and confusion of circulating a new link, and the expense of printing new QR code displays. This feature makes Publuu worth the subscription fee alone.

CONS

Honestly, there is no aspect about Publuu that I haven't liked, and I've been using it quite intensively for the past fortnight. It's exactly the product for us.

Wow, It is not every day that we receive feedback as detailed and thoughtful as yours :) But trust us when we say that it does not go unnoticed ;) Your review made our day! Thank you very much for that Carol .

Replied June 2023

Shawn

Media Production, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

Ditching Issuu for Publuu

I was instantly impressed with how instinctive it is to use compared to issuu and other publishing softwares. Saves me so much time and frustration.

PROS

It takes me less than half the time to add links and video to my publications than it did in Issuu. It's much easier and faster to use and creates a more professional end product than issuu.

CONS

I would say the only thing I'm not crazy about is having to upgrade based on the amount of publications I have, but that being said, so far it is not a deal breaker for me.

Reason for choosing Publuu

The free trial allowed me to test it out to see if it would suit my needs and i was able to publish an issue in less than half the time it takes me to Issuu.com. I sent it out to my audience and I've gotten amazing feedback for the new platform. I'm sold!

Reasons for switching to Publuu

Issuu is way too buggy and often delays my publications for review thus making my magazine publications dates delayed. Their software is clunky and feels outdates even after several "updates".I feel like I'm always having to fix something or do some sort of work around to get a good end product with them.Their customer support is also very unhelpful. Taking days and sometimes weeks for simple issues to be resolved.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such a detailed and positive review. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you are having such a wonderful experience with Publuu. Once again - thank you :)

Replied September 2023

Reviewed November 2023

A Game-Changer for Interactive Content: Publuu Flipbook Application Review

PROS

Publuu is a game-changer for creating and sharing flipbooks. Whether you're a marketer, educator, publisher, or just someone who wants to present content in an engaging way, Publuu has you covered. Its rich features, ease of use, and top-notch customer support make it a must-have application for anyone looking to take their digital content to the next level. I wholeheartedly recommend Publuu to anyone in need of a powerful flipbook solution.

CONS

Publuu, while offering some valuable features, has significant shortcomings that may deter potential users. The pricing model, limitations of the free plan, and the learning curve can be obstacles for those looking for a more accessible and user-friendly flipbook solution. Loading speed issues and the lack of offline access further detract from the overall user experience. When considering Publuu, it's essential to evaluate whether it aligns with your specific needs and budget before making a commitment.

Thank you so much for such a detailed review . Much appreciated !

Replied November 2023

Harshita

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2023

Publuu : A software that makes it easier to view and showcase pdf's in an interesting way

I think publuu is a very useful software for brands, designers and anyone who uses catalogs to showcase their skill/product. It's a user friendly tool, easy to understand and work on and I'd continue using it even in my future projects

PROS

As an art director, it becomes absolutely imminent for me to showcase my work. Some of it is catalogs as well that I have made for different brands. So publuu, gave it a unique viewing experience online, by making it into a book format, which made the pdf catalog more effective than just a normal scroll down catalog.

CONS

When publuu, embedded into my website, there is huge bar that comes in and the catalog is a small icon in the centre. I think that is one minor inconvenience as nobody will check the catalog in the full screen where it is more effective. Maybe if that could be addresses publuu, could become a much more effective tool.

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us. Your comments do not go unnoticed. Once again - thank you .

Replied August 2023

Sanjaya

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

The easiest online booklet maker I found

PROS

fast upload and converting, up in no time compared to other competitors that need more steps

CONS

nothing so far, maybe the font sharpness quality is lower than paperturn but its ok for the price

It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your thoughts with us. Your comments do not go unnoticed. Thank you Sanjaya!

Replied June 2023