All Relayto Reviews

Liu

Executive Office, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Increased our audience engagement when utilizing the platform

Collaborate more effectively: RELAYTO's platform allows for real-time collaboration and feedback, helping our teams to work together more efficiently and effectively. This can help to reduce miscommunications and errors and ensure that everyone is on the same page.

PROS

One of the things I love most about RELAYTO is how it empowers me to tell compelling stories with my content. Whether I'm creating a pitch deck or a marketing campaign, RELAYTO's platform makes it easy to craft narratives that resonate with my audience. Plus, the ability to customize the look and feel of my content to match my brand has been a huge advantage. I would recommend RELAYTO to anyone looking to create impactful content that truly stands out

CONS

Limited template options: I would like to see more template options to choose from, as I feel that the current selection is somewhat limited. I hope to have the opportunity to add more template options in the future.

Anil

Reviewed August 2023

A collaborative tool for teams

Relayto may be used for a number of tasks, including doucument creation and editing as well as collaborative work. It is a versatile tool that can be utilised to satisfyto needs of both corporations and individuals.Relayto is a safe platform that safeguards your data . Your papers are secured and saved in the cloud, allowing you to access them from any location.

PROS

Relayto is simple to use, even for inexperienced users. The user interface is simple to use, and the tools are well-organized.You may use it to provide persentation or demoes to others by sharing your screen.

CONS

The search feature is not as robust as I would want. It might be difficult to locate the documentation you want. The mobile app is not as easy to use as the online app. The softwere might be tough to use while creating and editing documents.

1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

Intern design task

PROS

Content management was powerful with a lot of options for grouping, and classification

CONS

The process of editing templates wasn't very intuitive and I found that it difficult to find my feet initially.

Deepali

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2023

The future of document experiences is here

PROS

This platform lets you breathe new life into old PDFs. Simply upload your files and they'll take care of the heavy lifting. It's a lifesaver when tackling mountains of legacy content, like we are now. Plus, once converted, you have a sandbox of features to tweak it exactly how you need.

CONS

Take some time to explore the platform's advanced features – it's an investment that quickly pays off in the incredible experiences you can create.

Charitra

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Well Integrated.

Overall experience is much better than its competitors.

PROS

It's very user-friendly and well-integrated. Using it from last few months.

CONS

Sometimes I face bugs in this software but for only 10- 20 seconds.

Reasons for switching to Relayto

Relato is much better than document control.

Ankush

Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees

Use Relayto to Make Your Documents Interactive and Engaging

Relayto has generally been a good experience for me. It is and excellent tool for producing entertaining, interactive, and educational texts. It includes several features that make it simple to use and enable you to produce documents that appear professional.

PROS

In relayto, you may incorporate interactive elements likes polls, quizzes and movies into your papers with Relayto. your mateirals become more interesting and educational as a result.

CONS

There is a little learning curve using Relayto. Its not as simple to use as some other documents generating software, like Microsoft Word or Google Docs.Relayto is rather pricey. It's not the cheapest document production tool available.

Minaxi

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Easy to use and Good Customer Support

It solves the problem of creating unique and attractive presentation with its LATEST templates.

PROS

I like its user interface and its customization.Created too many presentation with the help of this software.Great experience.

CONS

I think sometimes it lags when I am working on it.

Reasons for switching to Relayto

Its features that helps me a lot.

Reeya

Reviewed July 2023

Breaking presentation boundaries:Revealing RELAYTO

My overall experience is very amazing. I just love this, I also recommend my friends to use RELAYTO.

PROS

RELAYTO interface is very easy to use and it also supports collaboration among team members, making it easier to work together on presentations and proposals

CONS

Its hard to find the least but i mention that i like the most its price , compatibility, abundance of features etc.

Sanjay

A nice tool for making interactive Proposal and Presentation

Relayto helps me to build interactive and dynamic presentations. Relayto's detailed analytics feature helps me to understand the user engagement pattern with the content.

PROS

1. Relayto helps me to add various types of multimedia in the form of audio, videos, links, etc. into the presentation which helps to keep the audience engaged.2. Relayto can be easily integrated with tools like Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Workspace.3. It allows real-time collaboration allowing team members to work on presentations simultaneously.4. A wide variety of templates are provided to make the content more engaging.5. Detailed Analytics is provided on Relayto to track different metrics of the presentation like which sections are most viewed, and how much time a user spent on which slides.

CONS

1. New users face a bit of difficulty in exploring the entire platform.2. It's a cloud-based platform that requires a stable internet connection to work.3. Appears to be a bit costly in comparison to traditional methods of creating proposals and presentations.

Fatema

Higher Education, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

Level up your presentation game

PROS

I like that Relayto allows me to create interactive and engaging presentations. The platform offers a wide range of multimedia options, such as videos, images, and interactive elements, that make my presentations more dynamic and captivating.

CONS

Nothing much. Though the interface is slightly overwhelming at first, it becomes easier to navigate with time and practice.

Mir

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Content Management review

The experience with Relayto appears to be positive, especially for those seeking a way to present information in a more interactive and dynamic format. I am in awe of the service I get that enables an abundance of customization options and features, which enables me to create visually appealing and professional-looking documents. While some users might initially face a slight learning curve when exploring all the functionalities, many find that with practice, using the platform becomes more intuitive.

PROS

As a creative content developer, I create content for the social media and website of my organization. Relayto creates a microsite and target-oriented content that is more professional and 100% accurate. It boosts creativity which most of the tools lack.

CONS

Although there might be a slight learning curve in the beginning, I discovered that once you get acquainted with RELAYTO, its advantages far outweigh any initial difficulties. The advantageous features and benefits give ample resources to make any creative design The array of customization choices and features may appear daunting initially, but as you gain experience, crafting professional and visually appealing documents and presentations becomes effortless. Customer support is one of the best support I have ever seen.

Vikas

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Perfect tool for smooth Onboarding and assets for sales team

RELAYTO is helping build and improve digital experiences across various verticals. I have been using RELAYTO for various edtech clients like Tute and Classplus to make interactive training and onboarding material. This has been very helpful in increasing the revenue for the businesses.

PROS

At Tute, we created PDF materials for onboarding students with us. These PDFs were lengthy and detailed but boring for a 12-year kid to read. With the help of RELAYTO, we were able to add various interactive elements, videos, images and buttons to the PDFs that made a whole lively experience for the students. RELAYTO empowers our sales team to explain the platform to parents with the help of interactive onboarding documents that have made the whole process easy and effective.

CONS

I haven't faced any issues or glitches while using RELAYTO. They also have a responsive customer service team who are always available to help in case there is any issue with the platform.

Aamerkhan

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2022

A Quick and easy way to enhance infographics

As I work in an accounting firm, it is important for us to stay on the top and build a name in the market with informational content. RELAYTO has been helping us to do this by making our content useful and interactive to the audience. Our training materials, presentations, and social media content has been dramatically improved with RELAYTO

PROS

I have been using RELAYTO for quite some time now and love its interface and usability of it. I have prepared training material for my team as well as created multiple infographics for brand awareness on social media. This tool has been a savior as it helps add interactivity to the image and make it lively.

CONS

I haven't faced any major issues so far. No Complaints or downsides as of now.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Best tool for interactive social media content creation

RELAYTO is a unique tool that solves the problem of creating engaging content. Brands and agencies always look forward to creating engaging content which will help them establish a strong presence in the digital world. With RELAYTO's help, this has become easier and achievable for most of the emerging brands.

PROS

The features of RELAYTO are amazing because it makes it so easy to create content with buttons, links and other interactive elements that can be shared. This has helped us improve our presence in the market and also create viral content. We also use it to create the presentation decks as it gives a entirely unique look and feel to the old boring presentation formats.

CONS

The tool lags a little when used on chrome browser but works fine on my safari browser. Nevertheless, if the files are small in size then you should have no problem in using it

Reviewed January 2023

Reconceived the manner in which we present information.

As a presenter, my goal is to impart knowledge and empower my audience. However, I have found that traditional PowerPoint presentations can struggle to hold the attention of some audience members. Since adopting the RELAYTO format, I have noticed a significant improvement in the reception of my presentations. There are more questions being asked and the overall dynamic of the conversation is more engaging.

PROS

In comparison to other options in the market, RELAYTO is a cost-effective solution to differentiate our sales content from that of our competitors. Rather than relying on standard PDFs and PowerPoints, we can create immersive EXPERIENCES for our clients using the platform. The visual tools available on the platform add an additional level of engagement to our presentations and enable us to convey complex concepts in a way that is not possible with more traditional information formats. Utilizing the platform's user analytics, we have seen a 300% increase in client engagement over the past quarter.

CONS

While some of the more advanced tools may require a brief period of orientation to become proficient, the assistance provided by the dedicated team at RELAYTO ensures a smooth transition.

Kanchan

Accounting, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Streamlining Sales Operations with Relayto

Overall, I have had a positive experience with Relayto. The software has greatly improved the efficiency and effectiveness of my sales operations by providing real-time insights into sales performance and allowing me to easily track progress against my goals. The team at Relayto has also been extremely responsive in addressing any concerns or questions I have had. I would highly recommend this software to any sales team looking to streamline their operations and gain a competitive advantage.

PROS

I was impressed by the simplicity and ease-of-use of Relayto. The interface is intuitive, and the software provides a unified view of all sales data, making it easy to track progress and identify areas for improvement. The platform also integrates seamlessly with other sales tools, such as CRMs, which greatly streamlines the sales process.

CONS

One minor drawback I experienced was the limited customization options for certain features, such as reports and dashboards. However, the Relayto team has been responsive in implementing requests for new features and improvements, so this issue may be addressed in future updates.

Mohammad

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2023

A amazing storyteller

PROS

I can customise my documents without limits, the tool has everything I need to set myself apart from competitors.

CONS

I ran into a couple bugs while using the tool but after reporting them, the bugs were resolved as soon as possible.

Kartik