Browse BQool Repricing Central Reviews

Robert from LDS Motion Picture Studio

Favorite Repricing Software on the Market

Immediate sales on Amazon after setting up and implementing the software. I no longer have to reprice by hand, everything is automated for the most part.

Pros

The feature set is well thought out and exactly what I needed. My sales on Amazon jumped almost immediately from using Bqool. Once set up there is very little that you have to do.

Cons

It is a little bit of a learning process but well worth the investment of time. It is a bit more expensive then some of the options out there but also not the most expensive.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Dear Robert, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We're glad that Repricing Central has been a great help to your business. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing your sales grow! Please feel free to contact our support support@bqool.com, and check out our resources page if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing BQool.

Peter from BlackRock Business, LLC

Great product, but there are some bugs to work out.

I feel like I just answered this question in my review.

Pros

I like the ability to upload my costs and set minimum prices, so I never lose profit by an automatic reprice. This gives me the ability to choose when I have to clear out at a low price. Importing is key for me, because I have to have the ability to quickly setup repricing for my expanding catalog.

Cons

It seems to default to beat other sellers by a penny or more. This creates a race to the bottom against other sellers with repricers. When trying to adjust this to match the other sellers price (-0.00), there is a nasty side-effect. I also have settings to maximize profit, so that when the seller I am competing against disappears, my price should move up to right-under the next seller. However, when I am matching the low seller price, it doesn't stick there. It bounces between matching the low seller, and heading up the one penny under the next seller (because of the max profit rules). This constantly bounces me in and out of the buy box. In order to stay in the buy box, I have to either price one penny lower than the buy box owner creating a price war, or turn of the setting that maximizes the profit when the buy box owner disappears... but then I am stuck at a low price, when I could be making more money.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hi Peter! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will help us to improve further. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and keeping our customers competitive in the Buy Box has always been our priority. Please feel free to contact our support if you have any questions support@bqool.com. Thank you very much for choosing BQool.

The concept is great, but there are some critical features missing.

I like the price and the layout of the site. I don't like that this survey won't let me change the information about myself that it pulled from my linked in profile. My job associated with that profile has nothing to do with my amazon business.

Pros

I like the price and the layout of the website. I like the concept of the site, and some of the advanced functionality and rule customization.

Cons

The critical features that are missing: 1. I should be able to easily click a link on the dashboard to filter by listings with competitors priced below mine. 2. There should be a way to automate changing products between pricing strategies depending on whether or not there's a buy box. The way I compete is very different depending on whether or not there is. 3. In one of my rules I'm competing with the lowest price. There's an option to define a rule when all competitors are below Min Price & above Max Price. This should be two different settings, because if everyone is below my min price, or everyone is above my max price, I want the rule to behave differently.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At the default filters, listings which are not at lowest price can help to sort out the listings that competitors have priced below yours. More features will be introduced in our future updates. Regarding the survey, this is from Capterra, not BQool. Please do not hesitate to contact our support if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing BQool!

Dan from Dan Stelter B2B Copywriting & Marketing Consulting (LLC DBA)

Does what it's supposed to. A bit of a clunky interface. Occasionally buggy UX. Does reprice.

I was able to reprice my items and sell them faster than I would doing so manually. So I got what's advertised and implied.

Pros

Reprices just like it says. Costs a lot less than competing options. Essential to survive on Amazon. Does reprice like it's supposed to. I've found a few times where I could have sworn it did not reprice my products. However, this could have been because I'm on the reprice every 15 minutes (not 5 minutes) plan. You can set rules for all different types of situations (which you can't do with certain competing software at a much higher price). Overall, for what you pay, it does well. Better options may be out there at higher price points.

Cons

The interface is a tad buggy and unprofessional. For example, sometimes you get a "-" instead of seeing your inventory for a rare few items. It also has a weird glitch where you the top of the screen follows as you scroll down - but it's not supposed to do that. If you click on the button that activates repricing, sometimes it just keeps loading and it's not clear if you've actually activated or not. None of these are dealbreakers. You just refresh the page or check your inventor on Amazon. I also tried to contact customer service 1-2x, but got no response. Again, no glaring issues. But all small stuff that should be cleaned up.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hi Dan. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to continue to improve in order to provide a better user experience. Please do no hesitate to contact our support if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing BQool.

Brandon from Buy Box Pro

Best Amazon Repricer I've Ever Used

A lightning fast repricer with tons of features at an affordable price

Pros

The repricing is amazingly fast and the dashboard gives you a great overview of what's working and whats not. From the dashboard view you always know how many products have sold in the last week, month or year, your best sellers and your Buy Box percentage. I can't think of another repricer that has so many robust features for this good of a price.

Cons

I wish the dashboard and the file upload feature were a bit more functional. There are some quality of life problems with the software that need to be solved before I'd consider BQool perfect. For the dashboard I can quickly see how many products aren't in the Buy Box but there's no clickable link to take me to those products that aren't in the Buy Box. And the file upload feature doesn't output the ASIN column which would seem like a simple no brainer to me. BQool is an Amazon repricing software but when you export your products it doesn't display the Amazon Serial Identification Number, not sure how the ball was dropped on that one. Other than that it's a great piece of software that any business should be using despite the quality of life problems.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hello Brandon, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will help us to continuously improve. Please feel free to check out our resources page and contact our support team support@bqool.com if you have any questions or need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Repricing Central.

Bronson from Food & Beverages

A Great Way to own the buy box

I generally wholesell but for specialty items we list on amazon. This software keeps us the best price which keeps us in the buy box. The buybix has the higher selling odds and greatly increases revenue

Pros

The comfort I have knowing that I am going to own the buy box on Amazon without constantly micromanaging my listings

Cons

It only takes into account price, the tech isn’t quite there to analyze listings beyond final selling price, but I still highly recommend it

Ashley from DCDeals

The software works great but is confusing and difficult to set up

Better sales and profit, improved competitive advantage

Pros

It works well and rarely has glitches. You get what is promised in the payment terms and the search/sort functions are thorough.

Cons

No app!! The rules are difficult to get through, and sometimes are not descriptive enough when deciding how to price. I'm often wondering whether I've created the rule the way I had intended.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Ashley, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. Please feel free to get in touch with our support team support@bqool.com so that we can guide you through the settings. There are also numerous resources on our support page. We're glad that Repricing Central has improved your business, thank you for choosing BQool!

Tamsyn from Willow & Avon

Easy to use, set min and max by percentage, get starts in minutes

Price match quickly and easily

Pros

Easy to set minimum and maximum by percentage, from pulled in prices Calculator shows profit achieved at min and max price - allows for fees and vat

Cons

Upload requires to much info - would be better if you could download - add missing info then re-upload

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hello Tamsyn. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to continuously improve. Please feel free to contact our support team support@bqool.com if you have any questions. It's great to have you with us, thanks for choosing BQool.

Jonathon from MegaRhino Marketing & Retail

bQool has been great

Pros

bQool takes care of most of our repricing needs. It is straightforward to set up and get running.

Cons

The user interface isn't sleek or pretty, but that's not really important. I wish they would introduce a feature for periodically bumping the product pricing up to max price to help eliminate some of the races to the bottom.

Asaf from Sapiens

Best value per money

Like I said, it does the work, very comfortable to use, easily filter or sort your listing.

Pros

It does everything you need from repricer for the best price

Cons

I wish it could reprice every couple minutes and not 15 minutes but it might be Amazon limit

Amy from Shop For Good

Still getting the hang of it, but seems like a good repricer

Pros

If you are an Amazon seller, you will find that as you scale your business, it becomes increasingly burdensome to manually reprice your inventory to stay competitive. A repricer becomes a must at a certain point. I had put off getting a repricer for a while, just not wanting to put in the time for all the set up. It does take a long time to set the rules and everything for your products. I LOVE that this one integrates with Inventory Lab. Inputting the cost for thousands of SKUs would take forever, so the integration ability is why I decided on Bqool over other repricers.

Cons

I really really wish it had a feature where I could have the software calculate min/max price for me based on cost (which I have already uploaded from Inventory Lab) and Amazon fees. I'd love to be able to say (for example) minimum price at 10% ROI, maximum at 150% ROI for one set of items; then for another set, minimum price at breakeven, maximum at 100% ROI. As it is, I haven't found a way to do something like that in bulk. There is a feature to do with ROI, but it recommends only using it for a small number of SKUs (I think because it's calculating it every time it does the repricing (every 5 or 15 minutes, depending on plan). I'd rather it have the ability to do that once to set a minimum and maximum price, but be able to do it for all SKUs.

Ilyass from LaLa Mina Group

im somewhat happy with it

i was able to save some time.

Pros

i like the fact that i can upload an inventory file quick and be able to plug in all the information that bqool requires.

Cons

it does not put my price under the same condition or better if I have very good used book compares and undercuts book that's used good not very good like mine.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hi Ilyass, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We will work to continuously improve in future updates. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support. Thank you for choosing BQool.

Michael from Habanerofire Inc.

Sales increased by almost 20% in the first week. Great value!

Increased sales and profits. Peace of mind that listings are staying competitive and not racing to the bottom.

Pros

It works, listings are repriced the way I would like them to be repriced. Rules are easily set up and edited when needed. Love the ability to schedule a pause , and start again.

Cons

No easy button to read my mind on how I would like items to be repriced. Unfortunately there are no real easy buttons. Take the time to learn the software and it does get easier.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hi Michael. We are so glad you enjoyed our product and saw instant sales results. Your feedback is highly appreciated, it helps us to improve continuously. Please feel free to contact our support team support@bqool.com if you have questions, or visit our resources page. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We're glad to have you with us, thanks for choosing BQool.

Daniel from Bargain Center USA

Extremely helpful tool for Amazon sellers.

Pros

It is easy to use and delivers the exact functionality described. It's a valuable asset for our Amazon store.

Cons

The software works as advertised and it's affordable. If you are looking for repricing software for Amazon, I highly recommend this software.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hi Daniel. Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. This kind of feedback is very valuable to us as it helps us to continuously improve. Thank you for choosing BQool.

Holly from Thacker Mountain BBQ Supply

Great tool to keep pricing competitive

We took the plunge with using a repricer in 2016 - something we swore we would never do. But as our number of items offered grew, we found the need for a repricer to be well worth the upfront cost. Now when we add a new product, we head straight to Bqool to add in our mins, max, and costs. The rest is taken care of for us and a large part of the babysitting has been lifted from our shoulders.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

No app for the phone.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Dear Holly, Thank you so much for the great review, we really appreciate it.

Barbara from Larksong Mercantile LLC

Invaluable tool for my Amazon business!

I feel like my Amazon FBA business is running the way it should behind the scenes with BQool and Inventory Lab working hand in hand. I don't have to worry about Amazon's algorithms too much in winning the Buy Box either, I'm winning it more and more since using this.

Pros

Manual repricing adjustment versus automatic, BQool has been a time saver! I believe that my ROI has increased since I started using this. I love it! Just set it and forget it!

Cons

I had to fiddle around with my repricing rules. Thanks to the help of another user who I highly trust, I was able to correctly to create my rules for repricing. Without that help, however, this is very confusing and there's not a whole lot of guidance on what is best.

Ronald from Nonprofit Organization Management

Great experience, it does everything I needed it to and has been very effecient

It has allowed me to automate something that I was ding manually and save me quite a bit of time while helping me to become more competitive.

Pros

The fact that I can auto update my listings based on a range has been fantastic! It has really helped allow me to boost my sales and become more profitable by giving me the ability to compete.

Cons

There are a few items every now and then that the software doesn't recognize from Amazon, but other than that it's been great.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hi Ronald, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We really appreciate your feedback as it helps us to continuously improve our products and services. We are thrilled to hear that our repricer has proved to be a time saver for you while keeping you competitive.

Brandon from Brando-787

Robust for the price.

Pros

Price is great and it definitely does what it needs to. They give you exactly what you need and no more. It doesn't need a bunch of bells and whistles to do what it needs to do.

Cons

It could update faster and be us based. Running a report could be a little easier and straightforward. They could give better trials for other services that they sell.

Response from BQool

Replied April 2018

Hi Brandon, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will help us to improve further. Thank you for choosing BQool!

Mo from Caveman Pantry LLC

We have trailed other repricers and found BQOOL to be the easiest to start with.

Frees up my time to do other things instead of worrying about price and buy box.

Pros

The basic start up options to begin repricing right away. This helped us a lot to get off the ground. We were able to start repricing without deep knowledge of the software right at the get-go. As we continued to use the repricer, we began learning more advanced features that helped our goals.

Cons

No way to organize groups by alphabetical order. A notification when a competitor's price is below min would be nice.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will help us to improve our software in the future. Thank you for choosing BQool!

Gregory from Health, Wellness and Fitness

Tremendous value!

Pros

I was an Appeagle user for a few years and paid 6 times as much per month for what in the end was a slightly inferior product. I was hesitant to make a change because of the potential disruption to my business. However, it was seamless and I found I was getting better results for a fraction of the price.

Cons

Haven't found one yet. I've been super pleased with my experience. Perhaps it logs me out too quickly?

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Gregory, thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're so glad you came on board with us, we really appreciate your business. Please let us know if you require any assistance in the future.

Logan from opticsrev, LLC

Great tool to boost sales and efficiency

Pros

Straightforward to get up and running. Runs 24/7/365 resulting in increased sales. The profit calculator is useful and does a more thorough job than repricing alternatives.

Cons

Amazon keeps releasing automated repricing functionality on its platform. I hate to give Amazon more data about my business, but I am beginning to question whether I need to pay a third-party for repricing or not.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hi Logan. Thank you for leaving us a great review. We appreciate your feedback and understand your concerns. Please feel free to contact our support if you have any further questions support@bqool.com. Thank you for choosing BQool.

Jeremy from DTP Partners

Ease of use and Customer support has been great

Pros

Very easy to understand and navigate the software. There interface has some good filters and options to customize it for my business needs. The BQool community is also very helpful which is a value add

Cons

Need higher tiers to get some basic options, but they do offer some good choices. Currently our SKUs are below a threshold for some added functionality. They do offer some alternative solutions that have helped bridge the gap.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hi Jeremy. Thank you for leaving us a great review. This kind of feedback really helps us to continue to improve our software solutions. Thank you for choosing BQool.

Daniel from DB EXCHANGE LTD

I was using repricer express but have seen greater sales after switching to bqool

More sales, faster repricing, and it automatically sets up new products - setting min and max values from the preset price of the product. It helps show buy box competitiveness also.

Pros

Its cheap and easy to use, it reprices every 15 mins also which is good. I like the profit calculator its a really useful tool.

Cons

Automations? I used to have automations with repricer express for removing old stock, I cannot find this feature on bqool?

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hi Daniel. Thank you so much for leaving this fantastic review, we really appreciate it. Please feel free to contact our support team if you require any assistance while using any of our software.

sven from Automobile

I like the fact that I do not need to update pricing on my own.

time savings

Pros

sorting feature is great and so is the profit and ROI info. I wish that it would show FBA estimated cost as well

Cons

the entry level ( my membership) min price mass update is useless. Why would you set up an equation to set the min price to ( Cost + shipping) - %. this make no sense.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hi Sven, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to continuously improve. Please do not hesitate to contact our support support@bqool.com if you have any questions or need any assistance. Thank you for choosing BQool Repricing Central.

Martin from Goldman Sales LLc

Absolutely fantastic Product and Service!

Pros

Easy to use and effective!! Sales have gone up since it has been set up and yu dont have to keep watching inventory to compete with buy box

Cons

Not much yet maybe the longer I use it I will see something I do not like. I will figure that out when it happens

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hi Martin. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great 5-star review! We're glad that Repricing Central has boosted your sales. If you have any questions or need any help with anything, please let us know by contacting our support team support@bqool.com. Thank you very much for choosing BQool.

Ryan from Red35

So far so good! No major complaints yet.

Pros

Gets the job done for what I signed up for. Allows me to not worry or think about pricing my items at all. Set it and forget it.

Cons

When I am adding a bunch of sku's at once it's rather difficult to mass edit or update. Which makes me tend to forget to go into the platform and update prices.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hey Ryan! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team support@bqool.com. We're so glad that Repricing Central has had a positive impact on your business. Thanks for choosing BQool.

Fernando from Retail

Great bang for your buck. Poor CS. UI not the greatest but works.

Pros

Compared to other repricing tools the main advantage is the price. It has the basic functions that you would expect but the price is unbeatable.

Cons

Bulk action is tricky. Sometimes you end up changing listings that you did not intend to. CS is very poor. User interface is very basic and not very friendly.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Dear Fernando, thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve further. If you need anything in the future please contact our support team support@bqool.com. Thank you for choosing BQool.

Bartlomiej from Jetpack24

Industry: Wholesale

Easy to use, fast and stable site for improving sales on Amazon!

Greater control over price setting

Pros

Friendly interface. A few minutes is enough to fully understand how price managment works, also the short tutorial is helpful, when you have doubts

Cons

I think that there should be more possibilities to set up a buy box price. Also, sales statistics are quite often incorect.

Response from BQool

Replied April 2018

Hi Bartlomiej, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please feel free to contact our support if you have any questions, we're here to help. Thank you for choosing BQool.

Ben from Landmark15

Bqool has absolutely improved our sales without sacrificing profits,

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use. Frequent price updates keeps us competitive up to the minute. Also love the price calculators which are very helpful in setting prices.

Cons

Not a thing that I dislike about this app. Of course if the price were lower that would be aome more reason to recommend it

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hi Ben. Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate your business. Thanks for choosing BQool.

Janet from JN Designs & Marketing

After I put all of my information in BQool I noticed my sales go up the next day.

Pros

Adding your information is very easy to do and once it is all setup the program does a great job. I have noticed an increase in sales the day after I set it up.

Cons

So far there is not anything that I don't like about this software. It is like having a person working for me 24 hours a day.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hi Janet. It is amazing to read a 5-star review like this! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're extremely glad that Repricing Central works wonders for you! Feel free to check out our resources page and contact our support team support@bqool.com if you have any questions or need any assistance. Thank you for choosing BQool.

Hannah from Queen Bee's Hive

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

I came from a more expensive repricer, and was pleased with the bulk edits and profit calculations

Automated repricing so that I can focus on more important aspects of my business

Pros

I like the bulk edits, profit calculations, being able to upload buy costs, I'm excited to try the bulk edit for ROI

Cons

It feels a little time consuming to get going, I wish there was a default repricing I could set that would automatically apply to any new listings.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hello Hannah, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Feel free to check out our resources page and contact our support team support@bqool.com if you have any questions, we're always here to help. Thank you for choosing Repricing Central.

Annette from AILB Inc.

Very good support. Easy to use.

Was able to be automatically competitive with my pricing and sell more items.

Pros

Very easy to set up and good support. Interface is very intuitive. I haven't yet used it to the fullest extent so I cannot comment on the advanced features.

Cons

I would like to be able to combine North American marketplaces into one subscription. I was told I would have to pay a subscription for each of .CA and .COM.

Response from BQool

Replied April 2018

Dear Annette, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad that Repricing Central has improved your business, thank you for choosing BQool!

Jeremy from jkcwilson

Good re-pricing software

I've enjoyed using Bqool, it's a good software program that seems to work with very few glitches. It did take a little time adjusting after the last upgrade and I do miss the sort feature to be able to look at items at their min or max price.

Response from BQool

Replied March 2018

Thanks for the awesome review, Jeremy! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you. You may also send your feedback to us via support@bqool.com. Thank you for choosing Bqool.

JIM from A Leading Price

does what it says, and has automated our repricing for good!

Pros

automation, adding to the most essential tool for amazon sellers. rest at ease knowing your product won't be under or oversold on it's price.

Cons

quite a steep learning curve, to understand, tool and rules. need to check in at least once a week to make sure it's all working correctly.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hi Jim. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please feel free to contact our support team support@bqool.com if you have any questions in the future. Thanks for choosing BQool.

Dana from O'Dwyer Enterprises

Implementing Bqool was an instant increase in revenue as they adjusted pricing up (as well as down).

Automated pricing software for management of a 600 item inventory.

Pros

I love the feature rich options that Bqool includes with their service at reasonable fees for a growing company.

Cons

I wish the new feature to set bulk pricing by ROI or % Profit Margin was available in all plan tiers.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Hi Dana, thank you so much for leaving us a review and a high recommendation. Please feel free to contact our support if you have any questions. We are looking forward working with you for many years to come.

Jessica from TDF LLC

Great repricer!

Really helped increase our sales, and we saved so much time in man hours since we didn't have to manually update prices on amazon.

Pros

Great tool to use to automatically reprice item on your amazon store.

Cons

The only con I have is having to learn how to use it, it was a little challenging at first but once you got it you got it!

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Thank you so much for the review, Jessica. It's great to hear that you are benefiting from our repricer and saving time too! If you ever need assistance with any of our tools, please feel free to join our Official Support Group on Facebook www.facebook.com/groups/BQoolUserSupport/ We also have support guides on our website here - https://support.bqool.com/hc/en-us We offer support via email support@bqool.com Additionally, we have the Live Chat feature on our website www.bqool.com (bottom right hand corner). Thanks again!

Massimo from Questrade

Great tool for amazon sellers

Pros

Makes it easy to reprice your products on amazon. Lots of information available

Cons

Almost too much information available. Need to simplify for beginner users.

Mark from AOE Supply

Staying Ahead of the Competition

Pros

I love how easy it is to maintain and adjust our pricing, even when we're not paying attention. Total control over customization and scheduling... set it up and let it go!

Cons

Pricing is relatively high but the more you pay the faster your repricing speed, so it can be worth it depending on your inventory.

John from Etegrity Technology Group (ETG)

Quality product to help keep track

Nice product that does a good job of helping you not have to monitor constantly your pricing. Does take a little bit a time at beginning to understand the settings and get the results you want but like anything of course there is a learning curve. Would suggest just pricing a handful of products first to see what results you get.

Response from BQool

Replied August 2018

Dear John, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We would love to continue providing great service and products to awesome customers like you. Thank you for choosing Bqool.