• Pros

• "Great for SCRUM and defect tracking. Easy to plan iteration. Intuitive UI."

• "It is the tool that gives more meaning to the Scrum Framework, it is very easy to use, it has all the functions for the ceremonies and the burndown chat is wonderful."

• "Powerful features, integration with Gitlab, fairly customizable, lost of filtering and viewing options available."

• Cons

• "While documentation was pretty good, there isn't as much of a user community compared to other solutions."

• "There are a few areas of the tool that we found to be difficult to follow due to the UI. This has not been a deal breaker, but simply required for training for new employees."

• " Until now I see little weakness in the tool, maybe what I would recommend is that it offers the possibility of incorporating more sublevels in tasks or stories."

Browse Axosoft Agile Project Management Software Reviews

Pardeep from Zedi

Industry: Oil & Energy

Axosoft

Overall axosoft is professionally designed

Pros

Axosoft is self explanatory Easy to create projects back logs

Cons

Won't allow to perform multi level nesting

david from tcs healthcare

Longtime Axosoft User, love the product. Best one we've bought in years!

I like that we can email tickets into the system. I like that I can add custom fields with custom rules to force my people to use forms a specific way. I like that we can create project folders to track what we're working on. I like the new PM functionality. I like the Workflow Steps. I like the Portal plug-in for having customers submit and view tickets. In fact I like everything. Time tracking is very powerful for employee tracking and for R&D write offs. This is the best bang for the buck our company has got since acquiring the product in 2007. I dislike the lost dashboard functionality from converting to the Web. The reporting isn't nearly as powerful now in my opinion. Simple dashboards are great, but we used to have lots of additional widget types that I used. Releases/Projects. My users habitually put things in the wrong place. It requires me to go back and move things around all the time. The Portal works but it's not a nice fancy looking interface for our customers to interface with. We don't use the other integrations. This is a great tool for a QA manager who knows what they want. I have this configured so that my weekly management reports are saved views. I literally can using the Snipping Tool and cut out a screenshot for all my report needs.

Pros

I love the flexibility and the simplicity. This tool was designed as a defect tracking tool and it does that very well. The added functionality over the years have been solid additions to a nicely developed base.

Cons

The reporting tools are a bit on the weak side. It's not just that the precanned reports aren't that good, it's that building new ones requires a separate software utility. Also, a lot of my end users have issues with the combination of filtering on the left and the different record types. I've been thinking about updating our design and putting all record types on one tab with a custom "Type" flag to eliminate the needs to go back and forth, but they came out with an All Items tab, so hopefully that'll help.

Axosoft as Support Ticket Management tool? yes.

Our experience with Axosoft has been very good. Our business had the tool as a Project Management tool, and, as we grew, we were in need of a tool to track our customer support tickets. This did the trick.

Pros

I have found the reporting from Axosoft to be very strong. The ability to export so much data to then manipulate in Excel or similar was fantastic.

Cons

David from Certiport (Pearson VUE)

Great for Agile Development

We are an Agile shop and rely heavily on Axosoft (formerly OnTime) for our Sprint planning and execution. It's a great product! It makes it easy to do Sprint planning and to track process. All of our project managers use Axosoft except one, and there is a huge difference in the stand-ups where Axosoft is up on the screen versus the one project manager that uses spreadsheets. There has been some great progress made in the UI, although it still has a way to go to be fully polished (improved filter management, being on the cloud rather than installed on one of our on-premise servers).

Pros

Very Agile-centric

Cons

The UI needs improving (filter management, reports, views). Is installed on on-premise server instead of the cloud.

Kyle from K12 Systems

Axosoft aka OnTime

We are solving company wide project management. We use it to visualize where time is spent for each employee and to determine how long it takes for project to be complete. This gives us insight to plan better in the future by improving our estimates on how long things take.

Pros

We use Axosoft for managing team projects utilizing many features of the product such as creating customizable categories for work that we can further break down into what we call sprints (work week). Axosoft does a great job at helping understand where time is most being spent by having employees log time on each task/defect/feature which generates burn down charts to see if you are hitting your target release time.

Cons

Occasionally the css seems to fail to load and the screen just one big mess and you have to restart the server to fix the issue. There are some bugs with trying to delete cards where it wont let you so we just give them a status as declined. Also, it is missing some workflow logic for testing, we have to put all our testing logic in a text editor box and it would be great if these could be be sub-tasks that can be checked off when completed.

Justin from K12 Systems

This software has many pros and few cons. The learning curve is a little high but great once learned

The ability to track projects and track another users progress on their projects are very beneficial. Tracking different cards and being able to categorize them and prepare for releases saves a lot of time for the managers of the project. Understanding where other users are at in their section of a project lets other users know where they are in their own project and if they need to gather more resources for their part.

Pros

There are a lot of feature that are included in Axosoft. The ability to track projects and sprints are great. The ability to find card is also very easy and simple. The categorization is very streamlined once it has been learned by the team.

Cons

The page auto refreshes after entering information into certain fields and resets the cursor to the previous field which can cause some problems. There is a steep learning curve to learning everything about this software.

Sandra from Caliberr

Axosoft Agile Project Management Software - A Multifaceted product

Pros

Product allows for a team to easily stay on task and update progress throughout the team. It not only allows for the project tracking but also defect/bug tracking. There is also the ability to make defects/tasks visible to the client and to allow the client to raise defects within the customer portal as well, making the product a central tool. The vendor is readily accessible and will run sessions and demos.

Cons

The ability to track interdependencies was more manual and something the project manager or scrum manager needs to be aware and manage.

Rok from Spica

A good scrum tool for development teams

Pros

Cons

Rigid in some areas, some calculations are not clear how they are done, no version management possible outside of sprints.

Felix from corporacin Estelio

Intuitive

Pros

Easy and simple handling of all its innovative functions, it enhances the use of the Scrum framework and is so intuitive that it is very difficult to get lost.

Cons

we must be very clear about the distribution of the project, the tasks in backlog, the release and the versions .. should have a more simplistic distribution

Leigh from MITIE

Industry: Facilities Services

Reasonably easy to use

A method of cataloging any issues experienced using a new type of software

Pros

A "windows based" type software which looks reassuringly professional and is fairly straightforward to use, even for the uninitiated novice

Cons

It is not easy to filter the columns necessarily needed for specific business areas / business interests so that certain types of information can be located and tracked

Assaf from Date Geek Group

It is a complete tool

I think that we have not yet taken full advantage of this tool, as long as we continue to use it with certainty we will discover more benefits

Pros

It is an excellent software for collaborative work and monitoring in the development and execution of projects under the SCRUM methodology. It offers several options for configuring the panel in such a way as to adapt it to the convenience of the team within the framework of the methodology. It shares information and files, it also tracks the speed of development.

Axosoft

We started with Axosoft when it was called OnTime. It worked great for us as a smaller organization for planning, tracking, and releasing software. Functionality and pricing is very competitive. The UI is intuitive and offers lots of glaceable and reportable information.

Pros

Great for SCRUM and defect tracking. Easy to plan iteration. Intuitive UI.

Jose from Ciexpro

One of he best tools for Agile Project Management

Its a very good software for Agile projects managenment, it have some tutorials for begginers and if you aret familiar whit agile terms, roles and artifacts the help tool realy help you to understand the software and the agile Project management. Its very good job!

Pros

At our learning Company we use Axosoft to manage our instructional design process. It was very easy to implement and adapt to our workflow, and so easy when we want to personalyze the units, dashboards, add new data, etc. It helps us yet to trac our velocity, aceleration, and keep on top of the instructional design processes.

Cons

We really dont encounter a significative cons, only a few issue was when we change a start date for a history, or to a task once it was began, the dashboard shows it like if we change the effort, but only was a chance on start date

Jack from Ageatia Global Solutions

Excellent

Pros

Good product it is. Easy to use it. We can achieve our goal in this software. We can complete our project very easy

Cons

Sometimes it is not working. you should have improve your software. We need some update on this software

Could be a bit streamlined but otherwise ok

Pros

Estimates and time budgets are in easy view. I also like that it gives you options to change views between KANBAN and list view, and also how easy you can plan and organize sprints. It's also nice being able to integrate with slack to keep everything in one place and somewhat seamless.

Cons

The personal user interface is a bit cluttered and could be streamlined. It's not as intuitive as it could be, especially when trying to keep track of your own dashboard and workspace. The "work Items" section could also be a little cleaner and have some of the subsections consolidated.

Cormac from accesso

End user. I both submit requests for work to be done and am assigned work through Axosoft.

Pros

Not much. I guess it is responsive when you click around it. There is no lag or slowness when trying to navigate through the crowded screens.

Cons

The interface is crowded and it can be difficult knowing right where to click immediately. Everything's divided up into boxes that move different places. It seems like the box I need next is always squished over to the side somewhere instead of easily accessible. Also, the search function is not intuitive at all. The methods for filtering results are difficult to navigate and often inadequate for what I need to display.

Marc-Antoine from McGill Chamber Orchestra

Industry: Philanthropy

AGILE CRM

We are so far very happy with Agile CRM, which we have been using for the past month in replacement of our old Access database. It is much more intuitive and permits an almost full integration with our website and accounting software.

Pros

Easy setup Great clientele service Very intuitive interface Full integration

Cons

It was a little bit tedious to do the exportation of all our data from Microsoft Access in CSV format, as a lot of the information had to be re-copied manually into Agile. We realize that this is in part due to the poor data management inside of Access.

Damaris from ABBA chemical Supply

tool to share happiness? start here

Pros

Cons

The Organizational structure (Project organizational levels) of the projects in the tool does not allow editing in terms of eliminating levels, it allows only to edit the name / version .. it is quite rigid

Great Ticketing System!

Pros

What I liked most about this software is the amount of features that it has. The email implementation is very easy and creating groups and users is a breeze.

Cons

Is a little "cluttery " from the get-go. It offers the option to simplify and customize the experience so is not a big deal. It might take a little to get use to.

Mayling from Ciexpro

Axosoft

Pros

So far, Axosoft is the best software I have found for managing Agile Projects. It really offers you all the features you could need for this type of project.

Cons

It really takes a long time to figure out how to use it, and a lot of getting used to the features that Axosoft offers.

Matthew from Qualtrax

Bugs, Lag and incomplete feautres

Pros

It allowed me to separate my ticket bucket how I liked.

Cons

It would often crash, the bugs would sometimes render it inoperable. Sometimes it gets stuck loading. Its layout is very dated and unresponsive

Ryan from Broadway Video

Very helpful and set the standard for our workflow.

Glad I reviewed this product because I learned a lot.

Pros

Very easy to learn and it'd be easy to quickly train my team. The tools are simple but very helpful.

Cons

It's pricey but I think worth the value. Our team found a few latency issues with speed but that didn't seem to be a major deterrent.

Jeremy from CampMinder

AxoSoft Works

Axosoft is a good software piece for project management but I believe improvements are in order. It's not so user friendly, even with the newer updates. Searching is difficult if you need to narrow down the search to a field or multiple fields. Setup is somewhat tedious as well. Otherwise, for a small company, it could be a good resource to use for PM or Dev management.

Pros

Robust for our various and unique needs.

Cons

Setup is cumbersome. Searching globally is a bit tedious to make sure you are in the correct tab, otherwise your search is returned invalid.

Ali from Art by Ali Haider

MULTI-LAYERED PRODUCTS

Pros

The best feature of the software is its elasticity and simplicity. This tool does an excellent job for me in collaborative work.

Cons

The server doesn't respond frequently and has many bug issues.

Patrick from On-call CIO

Great for the supervisor but not all users like it

Pros

Looks good Flexible workflows Various reporting options Scrum-oriented Helpdesk / development integration

Cons

Relatively expensive Subscription plans are confusing E-mail integration lacks feature present in the competition

Muhammad Ridhwan Zahin from Infrastructure university Kuala Lumpur

Easy to create project duration and detail. require able for student like me to understand software project

use Project management Software and u will make it good experience to use to your career

Pros

understanding, fast and good software to running the project. Easy to understand and got tutorial video

RJ from INfo Arcan

Easy to create project duration and detail

The software is easy to use and offers a good team management solution! Can be configured accordingly and deals well with overall management.

Pros

Have when this software was first developed it was cutting edge and quite easy to use. Users still love this software.

Rachel from CampMinder

We use Axosoft to track new development efforts and bug fixes

Pros

It is very customizeable and has great filtering tools. It's easy to make sure all of the necessary details are included in each item.

Cons

From time to time I will accidentally make a change that auto-saves, when I didn't mean to. The undo function fixes this pretty easily though.

Alex from Lemongrass

Agility that Works

We've been using Axosoft for 3 years and it's great. We run not only software development but basically any team activity that has definable outcomes. Great tool and fairly intuitive. Loves the graphs and dashboards which make for easy reporting to senior management

Pros

Clear and easy

Cons

New colour scheme

Connor from Allstate

Laser Focused on helping ship code

Axosoft helps my team operate at peak performance

Pros

We use Axosoft when the code simply needs to move out the door fast. They are really focused on achieving efficiency and speed through their awesome burndown charts and velocity measurement features.

Cons

There is no source code management built-in, so be aware of this before pursuing Axosoft, but have almost every other feature you'll need.

Valentina from Ciexpro

Management Tool for Success

Pros

1. One of the best software i have used for management. 2. It is incredibly complete; everything you can think about management, Axosoft has it.

Cons

1. It is not the friendliest aesthetic you can find, the letters are small and the colors are very dark. 2. It is not a software for beginners, Axosoft has a way of management that not everyone can use it.

Jeri from Davis Wire

The Review of the Project Management Software

Pros

The software is easy to use but, if you do have a problem the help-desk staff are there for you.

Cons

I have no issues. I have not had any problems with the use of this software.

Jayashree from Witekio Corp

Customer portal is the competitive advantage

Axosoft's customer portal is the best feature that we like that other tools do not provide. Customer service is fast to respond.

Tim from Prodynamix

Pros

Cons

Like many programs, when purchased by a larger competitor, the focus on development becomes less important and as in this case it has fallen behind its competitors.