All Elorus Reviews

Nikolaos

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2023

Does more than I need!

Happy using it, would definitely recommend to freelancers and consultants for all the tracking and invoicing features that help you do your job seamlessly

PROS

Elorus helps me navigate the complex Greek accounting system by myself, providing all the bridges with the gov services. Easy to setup and use for my limited needs. Will probably take advantage more of the other features over time. All at a fair price.

CONS

I would appreciate if they integrated a wizard navigating me safer into which cost centres to pick base don my activities that correspond to the public accounting system...but then again that's what accountants are for.

Reason for choosing Elorus

Elorus is a product that understands a) the issues I need to tackle with the Greek accounting system, but b) can just as seamlessly be used for any of my international clients

Reasons for switching to Elorus

The free solution provided by the Greek states is very hard to navigate and has strides to make before becoming user friendly

ATHANASIOS

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

Nice tool for saving time and avoiding headaches

Pretty good tool especially for really small businesses who need a quick, clean and less costly way of organizing and issuing their invoices online instead of handwritten.

PROS

I liked the online invoicing (direct communication with official government authorities included) which helped me get rid of manual paper invoicing and mailing of hand-written invoices. I liked the reporting and keeping track of income/expenses.

CONS

Sometimes it is a bit hard to find what you need in the menu. You need to search a lot or go to the help pages. The lack of ability to delete non-critical invoices (invoices for internal use) is a bit frustrating. Also the lack of ability to issue such invoices (for internal use) out of order. I don't find a reason why not be able to do that. I would like to organize my old invoices (handwritten) into elorus and I am forced to import them one-by-one from the beginning. (I liked to import them month-by-month starting from the most recent month and going back).

Konstantinos

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2021

Elorus makes the difference from others

The best for me is the 5 customers free plan and it is a web-based software which i have access from everywhere even from my phone. I can create an invoice on the go and i can send it through email.

PROS

Easy to use and 5 first customers for free.

CONS

sometimes i get confused because of the menu

Nikos

Reviewed January 2024

Brings Value and makes things easier

PROS

- integration with several third party services - easy of use - professional looking invoice templates - great support

CONS

Not aware of any cons right now. Works great for me.

Design

Reviewed May 2018

Very good user experience!!!

PROS

Simplicity at a very high level, very good experience, excellent reports and dashboards. Client portal is definitely one of my favourite feature.

CONS

I would like to have the option to build invoice custom templates from scratch. Also it would be nice to have a mobile version either web or native app.

Thank you for your review! As for your wishes stay tuned. We are getting closer every day!

Replied May 2018

Athanasios

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Complete solution for invoicing and basic accounting for small businesses

We started using Elorus in the past month due to the tax authorities' requirements (Greece) to report and issue each invoice following a certain process. The ease of set up and use was surprisingly easy (we were fully set up to invoice within 1 hour) and the integration with the tax authorities was seemless. It has already become an invaluable tool for us and look forward to future updates and added features.

PROS

Ease of setup, option to invoice in different languages and currencies, expenses tracking with receipt/invoice scanner

CONS

Can't really think of any cons. More like a request really, I would like more reports to be added and the option to customize the reports more.

Reason for choosing Elorus

Tried the free version of all programms and Elorus was the easiest and most feature rich one.

Wagner

Building Materials, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Great tool

PROS

and a complete system for managing my small business

CONS

the number of clients I can register on my plan I think there should be one plan for everyone with no limits on registering clients

Thanos

Publishing, 2-10 employees

Invoicing program review

I am so glad we decided to use it for our invoicing needs

PROS

it has all the necessary features combined with a superb ease of use

CONS

In my opinion, it needs more reporting tools

Reason for choosing Elorus

Because it's user interface is more friendly

Antonis

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

A very easy to use platform

I have had a very positive experience so far with Elorus. All the modules are coherent and the user experience is excellent. I hadn't used a similar product in the past but it was really easy for me to learn how to use Elorus. Highly recommended.

PROS

It is very easy to use with a friendly interface and has many functionalities that are essential for small businesses like the one I own.

CONS

The Greek translations are sometimes not so easy to understand.

Antreas

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

Very good option!

PROS

Value for money. The cost of Elorus is very low compared to other tools and compared to the functionality that provides.

CONS

Receipt does not support numbering. In Cyprus, the law says that the receipt documents should have a unique number as the invoices. Elorus does not support autoincrement numbering in its documents.

Alexios

Internet

Reviewed April 2018

Best solution for freelancers

Quick and easy invoicing that looks very professional.

PROS

Elorus gives me all the tools to make invoicing as easy as possible. It has a dedicated team that provides excellent support and they keep working to give more features. Ease of use Constant improvements Stylish invoices Repeatable Invoices Great support/ Good communication The new time management module looks promising

CONS

I have been using Elorus since the beginning and there hasn't been anything that i couldn't do or some problem/bug that was not solved.

Thank you very much for your review. We promise to keep up the effort to make your daily life easier.

Replied April 2018

Reviewed April 2018

Well defined and executed billing and invoicing cloud solution!

PROS

It was easy to learn and easy to adapt it to our business requirements. It simplified our workflow and shortened our monthly billing and invoicing cycle. With its automated reminders about invoice due dates and overdue invoices we effectively manage the payment cycle of our invoices. The support team is very responsive in providing quality guidance and solutions to our questions. We are happy with our selection, as it is a modern solution, gradually evolving with the addition of new features.

CONS

We would like to see the addition of payment gateways for credit card payments that will have lower transaction fees than the existing gateways.

Thank you for your review! We will keep doing our best to keep you satisfied.

Replied April 2018

Reviewed March 2018

We've been subscribers since its early days, it has helped a lot with organizing our accounting!

PROS

It's intuitive, even our accountant who isn't particularly tech savvy can use it with ease. The customer service is extremely fast.

CONS

The design of the invoices is a bit old style, it would be nice if they gave more neat, aesthetically pleasing invoice versions that don't interfere with our company's branding

Thank you for review. We will do our best to satisfy all your needs.

Reviewed March 2018

Very easy, practical and value for money!

The clients see my business more serious, I can use it from anywhere, I can manage my client's accounts easy and finally I m very satisfied at all.

PROS

I like it because I can do my work effective , economically and quickly! My invoices have a very good apparance and my clients are satisfied.

CONS

There is nothing important to say. At least, I ll want more features like : last balance and new balance .

Thank you for your review. We take every comment of our customers under consideration and we will keep doing everything we can to satisfy your needs fully.

Ilias

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Excellent Software for Streamlining Our Business Processes

PROS

I really enjoyed using Elorus and found its invoicing features to be particularly impressive. The platform made it easy to create and send professional-looking invoices, and I appreciated how intuitive and user-friendly the overall interface was. Overall, I would definitely recommend Elorus to anyone looking for a streamlined and effective invoicing solution.

CONS

It can be a little finicky at times, with occasional glitches or bugs. And while there are a bunch of integrations, the options are a bit limited compared to other invoicing tools out there. Also, some of the fancier features might take a bit of getting used to if you're not super tech-savvy.

Theodoros

Photography, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Elorus, a game changer for our business !

Our experience with Elorus is amazing. A great way to have all our economics into order and most of all, we have great support from Elorus team. In conclusion, as mentioned, Elorus was a game changer to our business and we're so happy we started our partnership.

PROS

Elorus is very easy to use, friendly environment and a way to keep all our Clients and business economics together.

CONS

Everything was ok !! We had no problems working with Elorus.

Georgia

Reviewed June 2019

Great software, lack of features

PROS

Easy to use, great customers service, low price

CONS

Payment receipts with SN should be included, as well multiple proposals templates in different forms, like .doc, .xls, .ppt.

Reviewed March 2018

Smooth and fast, lot's of features that make my daily taks easier

PROS

I have been using this software for a few months replacing my on premises solution, it has proven to be error free fast and includes all the features needed for my daily tasks.

CONS

No Cons for me so far, the only minor issue i have with this software is the ability to save to popular cloud providers like onedrive, google drive etc.

Thank you very much for your review. We will continue to do our best to offer you all you need.

Farming, 2-10 employees