• Pros

• "The product worked great for setting up team backlogs and managing through the processes. Kanban views were easily configured for effective use. "

• "easy to use great UI easy to connect with Azure set tasks priority fast response time can see the countinous developmnet; the application gets better, faster"

• "It's a great tool for all members of my team, as for me Hygger is vital to keep track with tasks, and de development of every work package. "

• Cons

• "I am very happy with the experience, but I think it would be valuable for the product to have more task grouping features (e.g. Epics)."

• "Because its an early product, the integrations into other apps is lacking, but its going to get there, and this is not a reason to not use the software."

• "I was unable to set up a PI planning board from a backlog of EPICS and then flow features easily to team backlogs for further breakdown, stories, etc. Could be doable it was unclear on how to do so."

Browse Hygger Reviews

Artiom from Logistics & Supply Chain

Trello is too simple. Jira is too difficult. Hygger - that's what you need.

Pros

I've been using Hygger since 2015, I've always used Trello before. Cool that there is a migration from Trello to Hygger, two clicks and everything instantly and painlessly moved. We also looked at Jira, but for us it's too huge, there's no time to set up, we wanted to register and use it right away. I manage the development team, Trello always lacked small features, and I really didn't want to use the add-ons for Trello. For example, I always wanted to know how much time was the task in "In Progres", in Trello there is no such information, in Hygger - there is! I also like the limits for the columns on the board, you can see immediately when the mess enterso the project. In addition, Hygger has many cool features for small teams (backlog, roadmap, etc.). We slowly introduce everything, and, most importantly, for small teams like us, Hygger is also free! ))

Cons

Of the minuses so far, only one, dragging cards on the board with the mouse, is still working with a delay, but I think that the guys will cope with this soon.

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)

Benjamin from Bailac

Industry: Mining & Metals

A better than expected tool

I wanted to try Hygger to share the priorities of a new project with customer only, but when the priority was made we discover this tool has also a time tracking, a gantt chart, and a lot of priority tools and different boards, more than expected. It supposed to be a temporary tool for my client only, and now it is also a tool for the developers team and managers.

Pros

It is easy to work with and share with others, it helps on every develop part, since the design with clients until report for bosses.

Cons

I don't know yet, maybe the lack for deleting entities, many things can not be deleted but archived.

Reasons for Choosing Hygger

We are currently working with JIRA, it is currently our main development tool, we continue using it because it is hard to move because it is linked to many different tools (the most of them from Atlassian). The main problem with Jira is the speed, it is a full of features tool, but it is too slow.

Response from Hygger

Replied November 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share how our app helps you! We highly appreciate it! Our team hasn't added the delete option for a board or project to prevent its accidental removal. Your data is safe in Hygger :)

Grigoriy from Fastw3b

Has everything I need.

A great tool to start working on your project.

Pros

I am using Kanban board in Hygger, and it’s enough for my team. Hygger allows me to organize work in one place and draws attention to the tasks that are in progress for a long time. The software has a clear interface and doesn’t distract me with other features it has. I believe that if I need more than Kanban, Hygger will provide it to me.

Cons

As I am using Kanban only, I haven’t any complaints at all. Hygger works exactly as I need.

Response from Hygger

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Grigoriy :) We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Feel free to contact us at support@hygger.io if you need our assistance.

Peter from Open Colleges

Potential is there for as a Jira and Trello replacement

Product insight and forecasting for CRO.

Pros

We are using Atlaz for our product roadmap and CRO prioritizing. The task scoring helps me understand where our effort is best spent for maximum ROI . It is very easy to setup and customise boards and build team workflows to support the steps creating greater accountability in our team.

Cons

It is frustrating that you cant link a task from backlog into a roadmap for forecast planning. At present, you have to move or push it which creates a new task. This may be because of how I am using it for CRO, but this feature would be beneficial in a lot of cases. It might also be good to allow more customisation in a task by adding custom text areas, currently there is only description and comments. I would love one for hypothesis, acceptance criteria, solution, considerations etc. This would change in different use cases, so similar to checklist, have an option for text area.

Response from Hygger

Replied November 2020

Thank you for the review! It helped us to see what to build next. After some consideration, we added the Link option to Roadmap. It links your tasks, and the made changes will be updated on both boards. It's time to log into the company account and try it:)

Pankaj from Clearcage

Excellent for SMB with employees, OEMs, and shareholders

Very positive experience. If there is something we don't like or need a new feature I'm confident they would take care of it.

Pros

We tried Wrike, Asana, Trelly, and so many other tools and quite some time on these tools but finally settled on Hygger. Very clean interface. Concept of swim lanes is best utilized by Hygger and we use it routinely. Multiple boards tied to swim lanes make it easier for getting a top-view of the entire business. Assigning and removing members for a board is so easy. We also liked the concept of guest users (and Hygger does not charge for it) who can be assigned to separate boards to give them project status.

Cons

There are some small nits that I would love to have, and what is amazing is their customer support - they respond quickly and reply in detail and consider implementing feature requests. Being a startup we continuously discover needs for doing things in a different way, and Hygger has been very supportive.

Response from Hygger

Replied January 2021

Hi Pankaj! We highly appreciate you are sharing your experience with the app. We do our best to provide you high-quality support you deserve:) Feel free to contact us at support@hygger.io to share about small nits that you would love to see in Hygger.

Gabriel from Loma Linda University

Perfect for my Medical School Class Officers

We are now able to collaborate even without meeting in person or over zoom. This is an amazing platform

Pros

I love that even though we rarely see each other in person, we can all collaborate and work on projects jointly with this platform. It makes assigning tasks, keeping track of what’s been done, and future planning much easier for us.

Cons

I had to make sure to tell my coworkers to use the email I added to make an account before clicking my link but that’s just to say that there will be problems if they sign into a different account. Just have them sign out and sign in with the email you invited them on. Easy fix :)

Reasons for Choosing Hygger

It has all that we needed for and a trial version that allows us to actually see if it worked before thinking about buying.

Response from Hygger

Replied December 2020

Thank you so much for your warm words about the software. We are glad that Hygger helps you to collaborate with your remote team. We will try to make it clear about the emails. However, even if they use the wrong one, there is an option to change the email in My Profile Settings. Also, please do not use the invitation link if you have already sent them the invitation to email to prevent duplicating the accounts.

Sven from whisp Internet GmbH

Great for remote SCRUM teams

We've tried out quite a few productivity tools for our small 100% app development remote team. Hygger came out on top! Even compared to some of the bigger names in the industry (like Jira or Trello) as well as newcomers (like ClickUp) Hygger provides a seamless and snappy planning and in-sprint experience. Stuff simply works as you would expect - no fuss - which isn't always the case with competitors. It could use a bit more bling bling (dark mode anyone?) and a native Mac app, but apart from that it is a project managers dream. I especially love the swimlanes on the sprint board and the burndown chart.

Pros

- implements many productivity best-practises and SCRUM features - snappy - swimlanes!!!

Cons

- no dark mode - no native Mac client - design could be a bit more modern

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

Thank you for sharing with us! We are glad that you have chosen Hygger among such giants as Jira :) We work hard to make Hygger a #1 tool. Your ideas about the dark mode and native Mac app are saved on Hygger Backlog. Feel free to share more features you would like to see in Hygger:)

David from Cycle System

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Another year with Hygger

The experiences is very good, the platform has everything our team need and they also are open to receive feedback and release new features.

Pros

I really like to have a quick answer from the support team of Hygger, they are always ready to help, they are very supportive.

Cons

It has some visualisation issues and repport download, mostly with the gantt.

Reasons for Switching to Hygger

Not to much options for project managment.

Response from Hygger

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the review! Feel free to contact us if you would like to share your ideas about the report and visualization issues. We will be glad to know how we can implement the platform for you. Thank you for being our customer and for your help in developing Hygger.

Good solution for collaborative task management

Great system with topnotch support team.

Pros

Perfect for sprints and task management.

Cons

Missing OKR tracking that are heavily related to sprints and tasks.

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

We do our best to provide you high-quality support you deserve :) We have saved the note about OKR tracking. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Silviu from The University of Manchester

Great experience for both company and personal task management

Great, and I always feel that they are looking forward to get my feedback and improve the product, and the product is great and friendly.

Pros

The ease to get started with it and the interface and tools which make this product very suitable for both personal tasks management and professional task management. Besides that, their mobile app facilitates access to the tasks and notes taking.

Reasons for Switching to Hygger

Pricing for a single user.

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience! We care about our customers, and your feedback means a lot to us. We would be happy to hear about any pros and cons you would like to share :)

Debjit from Alpana Web Solutions

One of the best Kanban Board available to use.

To be honest, it is not a perfect solution for me, it may be for you. But I like a lot of things such as timeline and task lists. The timeline shows an overview of tasks and time spent on the projects, which is great. But the limitation is very confusing. It just says that 50 tasks, I have already completed 10. If it is per account then I think it is too low to do any kind of testing work.

Pros

I like things done timely and kanban board helps me a lot. I signup to only use kanban table for my project management. I am really impressed with the table template it just instantly solves all my problems. In kanban table "do it later" table saved me a lot of unnecessary time which is effectively spent. Time management and per task time is to consider work well. Hygger does allow unlimited user which is really nice for a freelancer for me. 100mb storage is also really not that bad for images only.

Cons

I really don't like how the top menu is taking so much of screen and forced me to go fullscreen. They must eliminate this menu bar and give some more area to work with. I found I can also use just 50 tasks. But I am not sure it is 50tasks/month or per account. There is some upcoming

Response from Hygger

Replied May 2019

Hi Debjit! Thank you so much for your honest opinion. Our free plan is limited up to 50 tasks for a company account. It is enough to make a decision in most of the cases. But you need more time and tasks, just drop us a message at support@hygger.io, and we will find a solution.

One of the best PM tools out there.

Pros

Among other very nice features, the priorization matrixes (ICE, Eisenhower etc), and the deep integration between multi-lane Kanban with Gantt views is a total win for us.

Cons

Not having (yet) a proper full on iPad/iPhone APP experience.

Response from Hygger

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)

Troy from A.R.E. Manufacturing, Inc.

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Excellent Kanban and Project Management Tool

Great tool for anyone looking at project management solutions.

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use, but has many powerful tools and features. If you just want to create a simple kanban, it is very easy to set up. I use the Swimlanes frequently to organize tasks to my liking. The timeline view is excellent for planning and tracking projects with multiple phases. Lastly the prioritization methods are a great tool for identifying where your efforts need to be placed.

Cons

Nothing critical; a 'dark mode' theme would be nice.

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for sharing what features make Hygger a helpful tool for your team. We work hard to make it easy in use and add powerful functions at the same time! By reading your feedback, we believe that we have succeeded :)

Michał from Smartersite

Great tool between Trello and Jira

Pros

Easy to learn, hard to master. A lot of tools that make task management easier embedding images from clipboard ability to run sprints for my team

Cons

Poor sub-tasks management. In my opinion sub-task should be just a part of main task and should exist only inside. with ability to set status on it (checkbox for done at least). Now managing sub tasks is not really useful.

Reasons for Switching to Hygger

No ability to run sprints

Response from Hygger

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the review!

Syris from Education Management

Industry: Executive Office

For personal use, highly effective at curtailing task overload

Pros

+ Tasks can be plotted by dragging and dropping onto a priority graph. Many popular techniques are included, such as the Eisenhower Matrix, Value vs. Effort, etc. After taking the time to plot my old personal tasks on it, I was able to confidently throw out about half of them as unimportant. + Rich features - allows for time tracking on top of prioritization, and most common techniques (like Kanban) are included. I'm definitely keeping this as my personal tracker for the foreseeable future.

Cons

- Lack of bulk actions is a fairly large negative. Sometimes I want to be able to view my current projects from multiple prioritization views, since one method doesn't capture everything (eg the Eisenhower Matrix doesn't track time to completion). The way tasks are linked right now requires individually going to each task, but since the functionality is already there, I can't imagine implementing bulk actions would be hard. - When tasks are manually linked individually, there doesn't appear to be any option to have linked tasks auto-update. This would stand in the way of multiple priority graph view implementation.

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for sharing with us! We considered your review and added the option you had asked for - Bulk actions. Now it's possible to edit several tasks at once, and there is no need to open each of them to assign members, add labels, etc. Haven't tried yet?! Please login and open the Table view of any board to see Batch Edit :)

Nicolas from Cycle

Industry: Renewables & Environment

From entrepreneurs to entreprenurs

Pros

What I like the most is that the team of Hygger if pretty close with their clients, they are always asking about the experience and improving it via user-driven decissions. I also love the templates of different tools like roadmaps, kanban, canvas, etc. The time tracking is also a great tool and very useful meausing the metrics of my enterprise.

Cons

Bulk actions on tasks are not enabled yet and the prioritization tools could provide more information about how to use them because in a point it can become too confusing. Link between tasks, e.g from a Kanban to a Roadmap are not easy to configure, that could be a huge point of improvemente.

Response from Hygger

Replied February 2019

Hi Nicolas! Thank your honest opinion! Right now we are working on video tutorials about prioritization tools and other Hygger features. Hope they will help you to deal with prioritization faster. So please keep in touch!

Kimberly from The Office Technology Group

Roadmap Use Only

I use Hygger to organize and track long term IT projects from our managed services customers. The GUI has been much more beneficial versus an Excel spreadsheet and the ability to use groups as our customer name and tasks as their projects is where Hygger succeeds. We cannot use a traditional Kanban type board as listing all the "In-Progress" projects vertically is not helpful. I've found Hygger developers to be responsive to my enhancement requests (thanks for color labels on groups!) and enjoy the product.

Pros

Horizontal Roadmap, ability to label groups with colors, labels and ability to sort by labels, ease of date extension, ease of movability on the board, note styling options.

Cons

Cannot easily move tasks/groups between Roadmap boards; if I have a task within a group on Board A and move it to Board B, it is ungrouped. It would be useful to be able to add notes about a group. Additionally it would be useful to set up a task template wherein every new task I create has default notes, labels, start date, and due dates. We do not use the time tracking feature as we are a larger managed services provider utilizing ConnectWise with multiple engineers. As our team's sole project manager I am the main user of Hygger but our IT Director had to create (and pay for) an account just for billing purposes, we had to create a paid IT Team account as well. It would be nice to allow a free account to view only the Roadmap board so long as the editor account is paid.

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

There were made a lot of changes in Hygger, and the Guest role is one of them. Now you can invite external users as guests to show them the board you need. Please read more at Hygger University!

Agile project management.

Hygger is one of my favourite agile project management. It is easy to understand and use. The UI is modern. They offer unlimited user for even free plans which is great for NGO's.

Pros

Every business needs project management and hyger is one of my best choices. It has everything, even a free plan offers everything without any limitation. I mostly used to manage my agile development, which is a huge problem for me as I have to single-handedly manage the workes. the backlog entry also available and a very useful feature. As I don't have all the time to update project regularly, backlog saves my day. The todo and lists are really handy and with collaboration tool, I can divide all workes through my workers. The desktop is simple and clean, reporting is very aggressive and have extensive options. Registering to the site is very easy, and needed to activation via email.

Cons

I did not explore the whole options yet, it has so many options to explore. But after using project management software I did not get any cons for hygger.

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Feel free to contact Hygger Support Team if you have any questions about the software.

María Noel from MEc

Great tool for teams

Pros

Cons

It's easy to learn easy to use, allways on track

Reasons for Switching to Hygger

because its has no free option to use

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for the review from Hygger team!

Zakaria from MJA

Simple project management experience

It's good. Good collab, nice features. Visually not the prettiest, but if you can ignore that, you'll have a ton of good things to do with it.

Pros

Really like the collaborative nature of the product: within the to-do, you can add comments, add lists, add documents. This is a HUGE value proposition of Hyggert that they should double-down on to make even better.

Cons

I can't fix my timeline view. I need to scroll all the way to the right to get to my to-dos in the timeline. There's no option (that I know of) that automatically shows the right view.

Hygger better accessible.

Response from Hygger

Replied November 2020

Thank you so much for your honest review, Zakaria! We highly appreciate your opinion about our software. We will discuss the way to fix the timeline view with our developers. Feel free to share more ideas on how we can implement Hygger for you.

Jeremy from Industrial Training Services

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great product for entry-level product management

Overall, I'm pleased and will continue to use it in the near term.

Pros

What I like most is the timeline view, as it's predominantly what we use. It's Kanban board seems sufficient, though not nearly as feature-reach as Trello.

Cons

We had an issue with exporting some of the data that was not fixed for two months. That export was very important and we had to instead perform an incredibly tedious manual data pull for those two months.

Price and ease of use

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

Thank you for the review! We are sorry to make you wait so long before the export has been fixed. We'll keep improving our technical support so you won't wait that long anymore.

Hector from IMAP

Industry: Packaging and Containers

It's got everything you need, no more, no less.

We keep all project information up to date and in one place. We prioritize tasks more efficiently. We control the times better with the automatic Gantt.

Pros

Timelines board and Swimlanes. They clarify the work and improve the visualization of the process. It is very easy to use and very intuitive. There are no limits to the amount of data or the size of the information to be stored.

Cons

The lack of communication via e-mail (which does have trello) and "drag and drop" to upload files.

Simplicity.

Better options

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

It's a challenge to make a simple tool with powerful features. Your review makes us realize that we are on the right track. Thank you, Hector!

Russell from The Prezenter

Small-Medium Design Agencies NEED this tool.

As we grew from 2 staff members to 6-7 we needed to be able to track the hour's people were working, and what they were working on. We also needed to see key milestones of a project and make sure everything was always on target for completion in the allotted time frame. This does it all and we couldn't live without it now.

Pros

It's so easy to use and we are able to track every detail of a project. We couldn't live without it.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Hygger. It's amazing.

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for your kind word, Rusell. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Hygger and the problems it solves for you.

Astghik from Polixis- Translating Risk Into Business

Great app, it is a good alternative to Jira and Asana.

Pros

I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. I like it very much. I am the first PM who joined our company, so it was on my shoulders to decide which tool. I search a good alternative to Atlassian Jira. Here are brief why I like the Hygger: 1. Good UX. 2. All necessary things to start to manage your product. 3. Fast.

Cons

I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. Here are things I wish to have in Hygger: 1. I have all data - estimations, work log, etc, but I don't have the reporting, which is a vital part of my job. 2. As a continuation of the previous point, I would like to have both the reporting views/screens and the ability to export as a pdf/excel. 3. At least an integration with a Wiki-like tool. I use Documize, which is definitely a better alternative a Jira's Confluence. I would like to see the integration with it. 4. Exporting the tasks in excel also will be a

Response from Hygger

Replied November 2020

Thank you for the review! Hygger is ready to amaze you with its new features - Reporting and the ability to export the tasks in CSV. It's time to explore Hygger once again :)

Heather from CynjaTech

This is the collaboration platform we've been looking for.

Our entire team is actually happy with this software. We've tried Asana, Slack, Trello, Excel spreadsheets and nothing is better than this program.

Pros

The way you can manage organize and prioritize cards. And we love having different boards that allow you to customize who can participate

Cons

We would like to see apps for at least the iPhone and iPad. Many of us are on the go and would love to be able to monitor and update wherever we are.

Response from Hygger

Replied November 2020

Thank you for the review! Hygger team has excellent news for you - we have updated the mobile apps. Please install the app to try it ;-)

Artem from Connectome.ai

Evolving task manager

Support is very reactive, but not always helpful. The same can be said about the product itself: it is just about cards with additional information. You can't setup rigid workflow, because Hygger is about freedom of task management. It is cool for small teams, but when you turn bigger, you need more enterprise solutions.

Pros

It's like Trello, but with task-related things: that's what we were missing. Our leadership love roadmaps and prioritization matrixes, and others love Inbox which accumulates all notifications waiting for "Read" mark so you can't miss anything.

Cons

Some things are not customizable enough: for example, you can't use part of axis for prioritization, because matrix will not scale. Support says that this may be fixed in the future. Mobile apps are a lie: sprint boards (which we use a lot) are unavailable for now, and there is no date when they will return to mobile. I don't understand why they don't work like usual boards, without sprint-specific information, it would be better than nothing.

Response from Hygger

Replied February 2019

Hi Artem! Thank you for your honest review. Your opinion really matters to us!

Carlos from Secretaría de Educación Pública

Easy to use and a great alternative for agile development

Pros

I like Hygger because is really easy to use. Any kind of user can start using it immediately with a very short learning curve. You can find in Hygger the main characteristics for agile methodologies like kanban and scrum. You don't have a limit to create projects or dashboards so it fits perfect for small companies to the big ones.

Cons

A feature that Hygger doesn't have is some kind of reporter. As a project manager I required to extract some statistics about the total number of tasks asigned in a project, by status, how many tasks are asigned for team member, etc. Also, I would like to have some kind of color theme customization. In addition to the options to configure each dashboard (swimlane, add columns, task label) and think that it would be great to have different color in each block of columns or by category (swimlane) for easy reading and team organization.

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

Thank you for sharing with us! Your feature requests were saved on Hygger Backlog. Feel free to share more features you would like to see in Hygger:)

James from Information Services

Industry: Information Services

Great lightweight project management.

This tool has made it easier for me to delegate out tasks to my team, and see where they are, at a moments notice. A bonus is how lightweight it is, and that my day doesn't become filled with task management... instead of task completion.

Pros

This software is easy to get in to, unlike a large number of project management tools. It has enough features to be useful, but doesn't burden me down to enter mass volumes of information (unless I wanted to). It's team features feel well done, and it's mobile app is better than average, but not spectacular (which is the only reason I don't rate it a 10). Overall, I could see myself getting used to this tool.

Cons

The mobile app does not allow roadmap boards to be shown on mobile. Don't understand this limitation at all.

Response from Hygger

Replied February 2019

Hi James! Thank you for the review!

Very interesting Agile project management system

A very good agile kanban board and I like it using. It is very simple and easy to use for most of the parts, but need some UI improvement and feels kind of heavy on my pc and mobile.

Pros

All feature is free, a very interesting and attractive feature. 100MB of internal storage and integration with all major platforms. This is a gem in my toolbox. Well sign up is painless, just activate from my email and follow their wizard and My company is created. I have some 2-month backlog from various projects to catch up and got this template to create a project and started working. I am familiar with kanban board and this agile kanban board is very simple to master.

Cons

The UI is not accessible from my laptop screen as I use an old laptop, "Use template" option is hidden so low and not scrollable at all. I have to zoom out to see the button.

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

Thank you for sharing :) Hygger team will keep implementing Hygger to improve your experience in it.

Hygger presents a very clear status of where the tasks are at in the flow to completion.

Hygger is great for organizing and breaking things down for businesses. Its column organization are way easy to manage and handle.

Pros

Checklists and work boards are simple to create and manage. Multiple team members can cooperate once invited to the board. Also it's super scalable I can use for both very complicated and very simple products. Backlog board helps us to organize our product backlog and pick out the most valued features.

Cons

Since we are a small team, it's a bit expensive for us.

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

Thank you! Your review will help other users to make their choice.

Maxym from Credit365

Good Product for team

Pros

Іntuitive, flexible application. A large number of flexible settings. Application stability.

Cons

I did not find any cons. I like everything.

Response from Hygger

Replied November 2020

Thank you for the review. It means so much to our team!

A good project management tool

Pros

Simple and easy to use. I like the road map and the prioritization of tasks - it is an indispensable assistant to any manager. Pleasant UI / UX design Quick task search, convenient transfer of tasks to other projects

Cons

The support team does not respond on the same day. There is no flexible setting of email notifications.

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our platform. Hygger Support Team has decreased the average response time so there is no such huge delay in several days.

A Must for Product Developers

We Generally used it for better product development planning and implementation.

Pros

It's really a time saver tool for product development. It can be used for planning, implementation and collaboration. Also it's super scalable I can use for both very complicated and very simple products.

Cons

It needs a complement desktop app for tracking and submitting time to tasks. that will be a great feature.

Response from Hygger

Replied November 2020

Thank you so much for sharing what features make Hygger a helpful tool for your team. We have saved the idea of the desktop app for future discussions.

Ivan from Parabeac

Easily the best project management software I've ever used!

Organizing our management is the best benefit to using Hygger.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to add people, easy to share with other team members. We love using the sprint and roadmap boards. We also love how the integration across your boards can be seen in other boards.

Cons

Response from Hygger

Replied November 2020

Thank you for your honest opinion, Ivan! Feel free to share with us what tools you would like to integrate with Hygger.

Dan Michael from CMI

Satisfied

We managed our daily tasks right and we became all involved in the project

Pros

Atlaz is easy to use, useful tools like kanban and sprints and notifications. Even our marketing team that has no experience in technical aspects learned atlaz easily.

Cons

For us startups, pricing is too expensive and no free accounts after the trial. We thought that after the free trial 5 users will still be free and the sixth will be paid but, it is not what we expected.

Response from Hygger

Replied December 2020

Thank you for your opinion. Hygger(ex Atlaz) has changed its pricing, and you might invite more than 6 users on the free plan. You can use Hygger for free for the first 50 tasks after signing up. During that period you can fully explore all the capabilities and features of the platform.

Brian from MB Helmey Consulting

Hygger for SAFe

Trying to support an integrated multi-team management activity using the SAFe methodology.

Reasons for Choosing Hygger

Ease of use, balance of simplicity with features.

Response from Hygger

Replied November 2020

Thank you for the review! Feel free to contact Hygger Support Team so they can assist you with the Backlog management and PI Planning. They will be happy to help you.

Zoltan from TrucksOnTheMap

Industry: Information Services

Hygger = easy to use

We have been using Hygger for almost a year. Tried use other systems, and ended up here. This is the easiest to use, and it has many functions to use, to do almost anything you need.

Pros

Cons

do not have any negs, I think it does everything we can expect; with great price/value

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much, Zoltan! We work hard to meet your expectations.

Francesco from StayActive

Absolutely the best solution for our company projects

I have used Hygger in my company for several months and it has helped us a lot in organizing the tasks. It's great to use it.

Pros

There are several reasons: it is very easy to use, you can easily use the scrum methodology, there are many pre-set templates and customer support is fantastic!

Cons

Honestly I do not have much to say about things that are not good, really! Perhaps the only thing that can be improved is the application for mobile devices.

Response from Hygger

Replied February 2019

Thank you, Francesco!

Hygger is built on experience and knowledge

This is good software if you just pay attention to managing your project and ignore tiny bugs in the user interface.

Pros

It seems that a knowledgable team has built this application. it supports a variety of Project Management concepts. The signup process is really easy and very fast. The signup email also has been sent very fast. There are plenty of board templates which user can use them for a very fast start. It helps users to have the most suitable board based on their business and use of the software. Using Some useful and well-known approaches for prioritizing tasks in projects is really nice. For example, the ICE method which is calculated by Impact * Confidence * Ease

Cons

They should pay more attention to the user interface. it could be more professional than the current one. they have not considered some tiny issues in UI., for example, I watched The Youtube video on their site and I decided to sign up. The sign-up dialog box was under Youtube video.

Response from Hygger

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the review!

Oleg from USA InterCargo, LLC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Simple and effective solution for small teams.

We are a small team of software developers and product owners. Bigger products like JIRA are too complicated and not always suitable for our needs. After we switched to Hygger - everything became simple. The Hygger is a simple product for simple workflow. Intuitive and effective.

Pros

1) Easy to understand interface. 2) Nothing unnecessary. 3) Perfect for small teams.

Cons

1) Pricey if you also need Time Tracking. Would be great if the Time Tracking is moved to Standard from Enterprise. 2) Lack of reporting tools. 3) Missing mutual synchronization between Road-map and boards. Would be better if organized like in JIRA - epics created in road maps are assigned to certain tasks on boards (like labels), if there are any changes in the epic or in the task - all changes are reflected everywhere.

Response from Hygger

Replied March 2019

Hi Oleg! Thank you for such a detailed and honest opinion.

Wynand from Plugify

Finally an easy project planning tool with the basic features you need in a scrum team

Pros

Its one of the most intuitive and easy to use tools that I have seen until now. It's exactly where you wish for in an small scrum team.

Cons

That you're not offered full control over the updates / messages you get, their is an option for email but would like a daily or weekly digest if you work with bigger or more teams.

Response from Hygger

Replied November 2020

Thank you for sharing, Wynand :) Hygger team will keep implementing the tool to improve your experience in it.

Really like it overall but needs some tweaks to the usability to really make it nearly perfect

Organizing our software development efforts.

Pros

Love Kanban lists, so I like how that is organized into the work flow and the notion of swim lanes is quite convenient.

Cons

You can delete old companies (from testing it out), the Roadmap section has some real usability issues that need to be worked out. The 5 free users is great, but when you go to 6 users, then you are charged for 6 users, not the 1 user. I get it, you need to make money, but that was a surprise.

Response from Hygger

Replied November 2020

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience with payment. We have changed our business model - now you may invite as many users as you need. You can use Hygger for free for the first 50 tasks after signing up. During that period you can fully explore all the capabilities and features of the platform. Feel free to share more about the usability issues of Roadmap.

Luke from Digital Empire Marketing

Hygger was the answer to all my problems when it came to project management.

Great project management, time organization and business flow

Pros

I like that I can push tasks and have a foundation I can start from to organize my process and our companies process.

Cons

The biggest thing is that I can't access a sprint board on my phone yet but I know they are developing that feature.

Response from Hygger

Replied November 2020

Thank you for the review, Luke! Now Sprint board is available on the mobile app. Please re-install the app to check it :)

Aušra from Corner Case Technologies

Hygger - first time used and liked it.

We are using this software for product development and its very convenient for us. We also are willing to keep all the information in one place, therefore, Hygger is quite a good option for that.

Pros

This is a very convenient software to use for product and project management, as it allows exporting and integration with other tools used within our company.

Cons

The pricing and the payment is difficult as we cannot easily book a standard plan. It has something to do with the transactions in Dollars and its difficult to understand, whether the plan is set up or not.

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

Please accept our sincere apologies for the difficulties with payments. Now Hygger has an Upgrade button on the header that helps you easily purchase a plan. Once you have paid for the subscription, the button will disappear.

Great for small businesses and start ups

Hygger helps organize our team projects and ideas. We've been able to create systems and consistently apply them. It has also helped with my own personal organization through grad school.

Pros

I liked having the different type of board options. My team liked using the Sprint especially when we had a project that needed to get done quickly.

Cons

I wasn't able to see the road map on the app on my phone. I used Hygger for planning out my master's capstone and I used the roadmap to figure out my timeline. Would have been nice to see the roadmap on my mobile device.

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2020

Thank you for the review! Hygger team has excellent news for you - we have updated the mobile apps, and now the Roadmap/Timeline board is available. Please install the app to check it ;)

full featured project management suite

Pros

I love that the UI is very intuitive and that it's really easy to setup and use. Additionally because it is entirely cloud based means I can access it easily both on a mobile device and on any computer.

Cons

We don't use it much for marketing but we have one team member who said the marketing project tracking features are not as feature rich as he would like.

Response from Hygger

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! Don't forget to share with us about the marketing project tracking features. We will be glad to hear more!

Greg from Rockifi

Industry: Online Media

Invaluable tool for remote teams

Pros

We use Hygger to manage our remote development team. It has all the tools we need to efficiently plan and manage sprints. We also use it to prioritise the wider business tasks, and manage our full feature backlog. Built-in timesheets allow us to estimate more accurately and plan future future sprints.

Cons

It's a small thing, but everything is the same kind of task, so if we need to create a bug, we need to create a tag or label it somehow. It would be nice to create different kinds of task and have them obviously displayed as such and be able to report on them.

Response from Hygger

Replied December 2018

Hi Greg! Thank you so much for your opinion.

Peter from San Jose State University

Atlaz provides the user with a variety of tools - that can get a tiny bit confusing. Overall - #1

This is a complete package that will streamline any project that is run/managed by the right [well-trained] manager. Love it though!

Pros

The flow of a project - if you are aware of the nuances of project management. It is priced right and their outreach is unequaled in this niche area of platform applications. The two overall features I love are the real-time streaming of activities and the smart links.

Cons

It would be nice to have this offline as well. There would be no camparison between let's say MS-Project and this product - the contest would be over and Atlaz would win. That said, it lacks a slew of hands-on step-by-step tutorials and any sort of case study library to review. Most of my employees would get lost in all of the screens without some hand-holding along the way... an AI "guide" perhaps that questions your input and makes suggestions.

Response from Hygger

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the review! Hygger team added tutorials and simplified the platform so customers wouldn't get lost in it. It's time to test it out :)

Easy to use, straight to the point.

I have place for collaboration toward ideas, issue. And I can track the discussion.

Pros

Simple, brought me right to the productivity from day one. I was starting from simple thing. Brainstorming ideas, product, issues on the board, then after my team agreed on something, we pushed it to development. Started with simple fields, and later we could add more and more information.

Cons

I was unable to 'rich-edit' my task description. No fancy thing, like bold, italic, under line. Too straightforward.

Response from Hygger

Replied November 2020

Great news - we have added 'rich-edit' to a task description. Now you can make it bold, italic or whatever you need it to be :)

Christopher from Fellow Robots

smooth for the most part, no noticeable issues, appreciate the interface.

faster and easier access to development history and different version of code

Pros

it provides some good web based access to replace/manage usual cmd work. it's nice to see all the history of the different commits displayed in a neat matter

Cons

i wish the commit history overview had the option to display more information at a glance, so not just the commit message, but the list of files that were changed. that way it'd be easier for me to find the commit that i'm interested in.

Response from Hygger

Replied November 2020

Thank you for letting us know what features Hygger is lacking. Feel free to share more suggestions on how we can implement the software for you.