• Pros

• "easy to use great UI easy to connect with Azure set tasks priority fast response time can see the countinous developmnet; the application gets better, faster"

• "It's a great tool for all members of my team, as for me Hygger is vital to keep track with tasks, and de development of every work package. "

• "I like the most the whole UI E experience and the ease of work that's provided, fair mentions are the smooth color and animations."

• Cons

• "I am very happy with the experience, but I think it would be valuable for the product to have more task grouping features (e.g. Epics)."

• "Because its an early product, the integrations into other apps is lacking, but its going to get there, and this is not a reason to not use the software."

• "Of the minuses so far, only one, dragging cards on the board with the mouse, is still working with a delay, but I think that the guys will cope with this soon."

Browse Hygger Reviews

David from Cycle system

Industry: Renewables & Environment

One year of Hygger

I used other software tools before Hygger, like Trello or Workep but it was hygger who finally managed to meet my expectations. The multiple features and boards have allowed us to manage our projects in an organized way. Over time we have begun to use more and more features, such as time logging, story points, sprint boards, performance graphs, etc.

Pros

They are adding new features all the time and their response to the feedback given is very fast.

Cons

Some minor things of usability that you will notice only if you use it every day

Reasons for Choosing Hygger

More features for teamwork and project management.

Response from Hygger

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)

Benjamin from Bailac

Industry: Mining & Metals

A better than expected tool

I wanted to try Hygger to share the priorities of a new project with customer only, but when the priority was made we discover this tool has also a time tracking, a gantt chart, and a lot of priority tools and different boards, more than expected. It supposed to be a temporary tool for my client only, and now it is also a tool for the developers team and managers.

Pros

It is easy to work with and share with others, it helps on every develop part, since the design with clients until report for bosses.

Cons

I don't know yet, maybe the lack for deleting entities, many things can not be deleted but archived.

Reasons for Choosing Hygger

We are currently working with JIRA, it is currently our main development tool, we continue using it because it is hard to move because it is linked to many different tools (the most of them from Atlassian). The main problem with Jira is the speed, it is a full of features tool, but it is too slow.

Peter from Open Colleges

Potential is there for as a Jira and Trello replacement

Product insight and forecasting for CRO.

Pros

We are using Atlaz for our product roadmap and CRO prioritizing. The task scoring helps me understand where our effort is best spent for maximum ROI . It is very easy to setup and customise boards and build team workflows to support the steps creating greater accountability in our team.

Cons

It is frustrating that you cant link a task from backlog into a roadmap for forecast planning. At present, you have to move or push it which creates a new task. This may be because of how I am using it for CRO, but this feature would be beneficial in a lot of cases. It might also be good to allow more customisation in a task by adding custom text areas, currently there is only description and comments. I would love one for hypothesis, acceptance criteria, solution, considerations etc. This would change in different use cases, so similar to checklist, have an option for text area.

Jeremy from Industrial Training Services

Industry: Oil & Energy

A great with features and design comparable to the more expensive products

Love it; will be buying it soon now that we’ve had a few months of evaluation

Pros

The ease of use, as the learning curve is VERY short for Hygger

Cons

Needs a little more customization options, but it does have a plethora to start with!

Reasons for Choosing Hygger

Price and ease of use, adaptability into other areas besides just a roadmap

Troy from A.R.E. Manufacturing, Inc.

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Excellent Kanban and Project Management Tool

Great tool for anyone looking at project management solutions.

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use, but has many powerful tools and features. If you just want to create a simple kanban, it is very easy to set up. I use the Swimlanes frequently to organize tasks to my liking. The timeline view is excellent for planning and tracking projects with multiple phases. Lastly the prioritization methods are a great tool for identifying where your efforts need to be placed.

Cons

Nothing critical; a 'dark mode' theme would be nice.

Syris from Education Management

Industry: Executive Office

For personal use, highly effective at curtailing task overload

Pros

+ Tasks can be plotted by dragging and dropping onto a priority graph. Many popular techniques are included, such as the Eisenhower Matrix, Value vs. Effort, etc. After taking the time to plot my old personal tasks on it, I was able to confidently throw out about half of them as unimportant. + Rich features - allows for time tracking on top of prioritization, and most common techniques (like Kanban) are included. I'm definitely keeping this as my personal tracker for the foreseeable future.

Cons

- Lack of bulk actions is a fairly large negative. Sometimes I want to be able to view my current projects from multiple prioritization views, since one method doesn't capture everything (eg the Eisenhower Matrix doesn't track time to completion). The way tasks are linked right now requires individually going to each task, but since the functionality is already there, I can't imagine implementing bulk actions would be hard. - When tasks are manually linked individually, there doesn't appear to be any option to have linked tasks auto-update. This would stand in the way of multiple priority graph view implementation.

María Noel from MEc

Great tool for teams

Pros

Cons

It's easy to learn easy to use, allways on track

Agile project management.

Hygger is one of my favourite agile project management. It is easy to understand and use. The UI is modern. They offer unlimited user for even free plans which is great for NGO's.

Pros

Every business needs project management and hyger is one of my best choices. It has everything, even a free plan offers everything without any limitation. I mostly used to manage my agile development, which is a huge problem for me as I have to single-handedly manage the workes. the backlog entry also available and a very useful feature. As I don't have all the time to update project regularly, backlog saves my day. The todo and lists are really handy and with collaboration tool, I can divide all workes through my workers. The desktop is simple and clean, reporting is very aggressive and have extensive options. Registering to the site is very easy, and needed to activation via email.

Cons

I did not explore the whole options yet, it has so many options to explore. But after using project management software I did not get any cons for hygger.

Very interesting Agile project management system

A very good agile kanban board and I like it using. It is very simple and easy to use for most of the parts, but need some UI improvement and feels kind of heavy on my pc and mobile.

Pros

All feature is free, a very interesting and attractive feature. 100MB of internal storage and integration with all major platforms. This is a gem in my toolbox. Well sign up is painless, just activate from my email and follow their wizard and My company is created. I have some 2-month backlog from various projects to catch up and got this template to create a project and started working. I am familiar with kanban board and this agile kanban board is very simple to master.

Cons

The UI is not accessible from my laptop screen as I use an old laptop, "Use template" option is hidden so low and not scrollable at all. I have to zoom out to see the button.

Dervanil from Explend Soluções

Best way to communicate with stakeholders

Pros

Easy to begin, fast to learn how to do complex things, I'm using it to build a backlog and a Product Roadmap to communicate with stakeholders and clients, ensuring transparency e speed in sharing informating. Using the priorization features I can decide with easy what to build first.

Cons

To me for now there's none, everytinhg that I need is there, maybe some mobile features.

Sven from whisp Internet GmbH

Great for remote SCRUM teams

We've tried out quite a few productivity tools for our small 100% app development remote team. Hygger came out on top! Even compared to some of the bigger names in the industry (like Jira or Trello) as well as newcomers (like ClickUp) Hygger provides a seamless and snappy planning and in-sprint experience. Stuff simply works as you would expect - no fuss - which isn't always the case with competitors. It could use a bit more bling bling (dark mode anyone?) and a native Mac app, but apart from that it is a project managers dream. I especially love the swimlanes on the sprint board and the burndown chart.

Pros

- implements many productivity best-practises and SCRUM features - snappy - swimlanes!!!

Cons

- no dark mode - no native Mac client - design could be a bit more modern

Artiom from Logistics & Supply Chain

Trello is too simple. Jira is too difficult. Hygger - that's what you need.

Pros

I've been using Hygger since 2015, I've always used Trello before. Cool that there is a migration from Trello to Hygger, two clicks and everything instantly and painlessly moved. We also looked at Jira, but for us it's too huge, there's no time to set up, we wanted to register and use it right away. I manage the development team, Trello always lacked small features, and I really didn't want to use the add-ons for Trello. For example, I always wanted to know how much time was the task in "In Progres", in Trello there is no such information, in Hygger - there is! I also like the limits for the columns on the board, you can see immediately when the mess enterso the project. In addition, Hygger has many cool features for small teams (backlog, roadmap, etc.). We slowly introduce everything, and, most importantly, for small teams like us, Hygger is also free! ))

Debjit from Alpana Web Solutions

One of the best Kanban Board available to use.

To be honest, it is not a perfect solution for me, it may be for you. But I like a lot of things such as timeline and task lists. The timeline shows an overview of tasks and time spent on the projects, which is great. But the limitation is very confusing. It just says that 50 tasks, I have already completed 10. If it is per account then I think it is too low to do any kind of testing work.

Pros

I like things done timely and kanban board helps me a lot. I signup to only use kanban table for my project management. I am really impressed with the table template it just instantly solves all my problems. In kanban table "do it later" table saved me a lot of unnecessary time which is effectively spent. Time management and per task time is to consider work well. Hygger does allow unlimited user which is really nice for a freelancer for me. 100mb storage is also really not that bad for images only.

Cons

I really don't like how the top menu is taking so much of screen and forced me to go fullscreen. They must eliminate this menu bar and give some more area to work with. I found I can also use just 50 tasks. But I am not sure it is 50tasks/month or per account. There is some upcoming

Response from Hygger

Replied May 2019

Hi Debjit! Thank you so much for your honest opinion. Our free plan is limited up to 50 tasks for a company account. It is enough to make a decision in most of the cases. But you need more time and tasks, just drop us a message at support@hygger.io, and we will find a solution.

One of the best PM tools out there.

Pros

Among other very nice features, the priorization matrixes (ICE, Eisenhower etc), and the deep integration between multi-lane Kanban with Gantt views is a total win for us.

Cons

Not having (yet) a proper full on iPad/iPhone APP experience.

Response from Hygger

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)

Michał from Smartersite

Great tool between Trello and Jira

Pros

Easy to learn, hard to master. A lot of tools that make task management easier embedding images from clipboard ability to run sprints for my team

Cons

Poor sub-tasks management. In my opinion sub-task should be just a part of main task and should exist only inside. with ability to set status on it (checkbox for done at least). Now managing sub tasks is not really useful.

Response from Hygger

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the review!

Nicolas from Cycle

Industry: Renewables & Environment

From entrepreneurs to entreprenurs

Pros

What I like the most is that the team of Hygger if pretty close with their clients, they are always asking about the experience and improving it via user-driven decissions. I also love the templates of different tools like roadmaps, kanban, canvas, etc. The time tracking is also a great tool and very useful meausing the metrics of my enterprise.

Cons

Bulk actions on tasks are not enabled yet and the prioritization tools could provide more information about how to use them because in a point it can become too confusing. Link between tasks, e.g from a Kanban to a Roadmap are not easy to configure, that could be a huge point of improvemente.

Response from Hygger

Replied February 2019

Hi Nicolas! Thank your honest opinion! Right now we are working on video tutorials about prioritization tools and other Hygger features. Hope they will help you to deal with prioritization faster. So please keep in touch!

Artem from Connectome.ai

Evolving task manager

Support is very reactive, but not always helpful. The same can be said about the product itself: it is just about cards with additional information. You can't setup rigid workflow, because Hygger is about freedom of task management. It is cool for small teams, but when you turn bigger, you need more enterprise solutions.

Pros

It's like Trello, but with task-related things: that's what we were missing. Our leadership love roadmaps and prioritization matrixes, and others love Inbox which accumulates all notifications waiting for "Read" mark so you can't miss anything.

Cons

Some things are not customizable enough: for example, you can't use part of axis for prioritization, because matrix will not scale. Support says that this may be fixed in the future. Mobile apps are a lie: sprint boards (which we use a lot) are unavailable for now, and there is no date when they will return to mobile. I don't understand why they don't work like usual boards, without sprint-specific information, it would be better than nothing.

Response from Hygger

Replied February 2019

Hi Artem! Thank you for your honest review. Your opinion really matters to us!

Silviu from The University of Manchester

Great experience for both company and personal task management

Great, and I always feel that they are looking forward to get my feedback and improve the product, and the product is great and friendly.

Pros

The ease to get started with it and the interface and tools which make this product very suitable for both personal tasks management and professional task management. Besides that, their mobile app facilitates access to the tasks and notes taking.

Kimberly from The Office Technology Group

Roadmap Use Only

I use Hygger to organize and track long term IT projects from our managed services customers. The GUI has been much more beneficial versus an Excel spreadsheet and the ability to use groups as our customer name and tasks as their projects is where Hygger succeeds. We cannot use a traditional Kanban type board as listing all the "In-Progress" projects vertically is not helpful. I've found Hygger developers to be responsive to my enhancement requests (thanks for color labels on groups!) and enjoy the product.

Pros

Horizontal Roadmap, ability to label groups with colors, labels and ability to sort by labels, ease of date extension, ease of movability on the board, note styling options.

Cons

Cannot easily move tasks/groups between Roadmap boards; if I have a task within a group on Board A and move it to Board B, it is ungrouped. It would be useful to be able to add notes about a group. Additionally it would be useful to set up a task template wherein every new task I create has default notes, labels, start date, and due dates. We do not use the time tracking feature as we are a larger managed services provider utilizing ConnectWise with multiple engineers. As our team's sole project manager I am the main user of Hygger but our IT Director had to create (and pay for) an account just for billing purposes, we had to create a paid IT Team account as well. It would be nice to allow a free account to view only the Roadmap board so long as the editor account is paid.

Hector from IMAP

Industry: Packaging and Containers

It's got everything you need, no more, no less.

We keep all project information up to date and in one place. We prioritize tasks more efficiently. We control the times better with the automatic Gantt.

Pros

Timelines board and Swimlanes. They clarify the work and improve the visualization of the process. It is very easy to use and very intuitive. There are no limits to the amount of data or the size of the information to be stored.

Cons

The lack of communication via e-mail (which does have trello) and "drag and drop" to upload files.

Simplicity.

Russell from The Prezenter

Small-Medium Design Agencies NEED this tool.

As we grew from 2 staff members to 6-7 we needed to be able to track the hour's people were working, and what they were working on. We also needed to see key milestones of a project and make sure everything was always on target for completion in the allotted time frame. This does it all and we couldn't live without it now.

Pros

It's so easy to use and we are able to track every detail of a project. We couldn't live without it.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Hygger. It's amazing.

James from Information Services

Industry: Information Services

Great lightweight project management.

This tool has made it easier for me to delegate out tasks to my team, and see where they are, at a moments notice. A bonus is how lightweight it is, and that my day doesn't become filled with task management... instead of task completion.

Pros

This software is easy to get in to, unlike a large number of project management tools. It has enough features to be useful, but doesn't burden me down to enter mass volumes of information (unless I wanted to). It's team features feel well done, and it's mobile app is better than average, but not spectacular (which is the only reason I don't rate it a 10). Overall, I could see myself getting used to this tool.

Cons

The mobile app does not allow roadmap boards to be shown on mobile. Don't understand this limitation at all.

Response from Hygger

Replied February 2019

Hi James! Thank you for the review!

Heather from CynjaTech

This is the collaboration platform we've been looking for.

Our entire team is actually happy with this software. We've tried Asana, Slack, Trello, Excel spreadsheets and nothing is better than this program.

Pros

The way you can manage organize and prioritize cards. And we love having different boards that allow you to customize who can participate

Cons

We would like to see apps for at least the iPhone and iPad. Many of us are on the go and would love to be able to monitor and update wherever we are.

Astghik from Polixis- Translating Risk Into Business

Great app, it is a good alternative to Jira and Asana.

Pros

I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. I like it very much. I am the first PM who joined our company, so it was on my shoulders to decide which tool. I search a good alternative to Atlassian Jira. Here are brief why I like the Hygger: 1. Good UX. 2. All necessary things to start to manage your product. 3. Fast.

Cons

I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. Here are things I wish to have in Hygger: 1. I have all data - estimations, work log, etc, but I don't have the reporting, which is a vital part of my job. 2. As a continuation of the previous point, I would like to have both the reporting views/screens and the ability to export as a pdf/excel. 3. At least an integration with a Wiki-like tool. I use Documize, which is definitely a better alternative a Jira's Confluence. I would like to see the integration with it. 4. Exporting the tasks in excel also will be a

Carlos from Secretaría de Educación Pública

Easy to use and a great alternative for agile development

Pros

I like Hygger because is really easy to use. Any kind of user can start using it immediately with a very short learning curve. You can find in Hygger the main characteristics for agile methodologies like kanban and scrum. You don't have a limit to create projects or dashboards so it fits perfect for small companies to the big ones.

Cons

A feature that Hygger doesn't have is some kind of reporter. As a project manager I required to extract some statistics about the total number of tasks asigned in a project, by status, how many tasks are asigned for team member, etc. Also, I would like to have some kind of color theme customization. In addition to the options to configure each dashboard (swimlane, add columns, task label) and think that it would be great to have different color in each block of columns or by category (swimlane) for easy reading and team organization.

Hygger presents a very clear status of where the tasks are at in the flow to completion.

Hygger is great for organizing and breaking things down for businesses. Its column organization are way easy to manage and handle.

Pros

Checklists and work boards are simple to create and manage. Multiple team members can cooperate once invited to the board. Also it's super scalable I can use for both very complicated and very simple products. Backlog board helps us to organize our product backlog and pick out the most valued features.

Cons

Since we are a small team, it's a bit expensive for us.

Maxym from Credit365

Good Product for team

Pros

Іntuitive, flexible application. A large number of flexible settings. Application stability.

Cons

I did not find any cons. I like everything.

Oleg from USA InterCargo, LLC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Simple and effective solution for small teams.

We are a small team of software developers and product owners. Bigger products like JIRA are too complicated and not always suitable for our needs. After we switched to Hygger - everything became simple. The Hygger is a simple product for simple workflow. Intuitive and effective.

Pros

1) Easy to understand interface. 2) Nothing unnecessary. 3) Perfect for small teams.

Cons

1) Pricey if you also need Time Tracking. Would be great if the Time Tracking is moved to Standard from Enterprise. 2) Lack of reporting tools. 3) Missing mutual synchronization between Road-map and boards. Would be better if organized like in JIRA - epics created in road maps are assigned to certain tasks on boards (like labels), if there are any changes in the epic or in the task - all changes are reflected everywhere.

Response from Hygger

Replied March 2019

Hi Oleg! Thank you for such a detailed and honest opinion.

Francesco from StayActive

Absolutely the best solution for our company projects

I have used Hygger in my company for several months and it has helped us a lot in organizing the tasks. It's great to use it.

Pros

There are several reasons: it is very easy to use, you can easily use the scrum methodology, there are many pre-set templates and customer support is fantastic!

Cons

Honestly I do not have much to say about things that are not good, really! Perhaps the only thing that can be improved is the application for mobile devices.

Response from Hygger

Replied February 2019

Thank you, Francesco!

Hygger is built on experience and knowledge

This is good software if you just pay attention to managing your project and ignore tiny bugs in the user interface.

Pros

It seems that a knowledgable team has built this application. it supports a variety of Project Management concepts. The signup process is really easy and very fast. The signup email also has been sent very fast. There are plenty of board templates which user can use them for a very fast start. It helps users to have the most suitable board based on their business and use of the software. Using Some useful and well-known approaches for prioritizing tasks in projects is really nice. For example, the ICE method which is calculated by Impact * Confidence * Ease

Cons

They should pay more attention to the user interface. it could be more professional than the current one. they have not considered some tiny issues in UI., for example, I watched The Youtube video on their site and I decided to sign up. The sign-up dialog box was under Youtube video.

Response from Hygger

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the review!

Ivan from Parabeac

Easily the best project management software I've ever used!

Organizing our management is the best benefit to using Hygger.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to add people, easy to share with other team members. We love using the sprint and roadmap boards. We also love how the integration across your boards can be seen in other boards.

Zoltan from TrucksOnTheMap

Industry: Information Services

Hygger = easy to use

We have been using Hygger for almost a year. Tried use other systems, and ended up here. This is the easiest to use, and it has many functions to use, to do almost anything you need.

Pros

Cons

do not have any negs, I think it does everything we can expect; with great price/value

A Must for Product Developers

We Generally used it for better product development planning and implementation.

Pros

It's really a time saver tool for product development. It can be used for planning, implementation and collaboration. Also it's super scalable I can use for both very complicated and very simple products.

Cons

It needs a complement desktop app for tracking and submitting time to tasks. that will be a great feature.

A good project management tool

Pros

Simple and easy to use. I like the road map and the prioritization of tasks - it is an indispensable assistant to any manager. Pleasant UI / UX design Quick task search, convenient transfer of tasks to other projects

Cons

The support team does not respond on the same day. There is no flexible setting of email notifications.

Wynand from Plugify

Finally an easy project planning tool with the basic features you need in a scrum team

Pros

Its one of the most intuitive and easy to use tools that I have seen until now. It's exactly where you wish for in an small scrum team.

Cons

That you're not offered full control over the updates / messages you get, their is an option for email but would like a daily or weekly digest if you work with bigger or more teams.

Luke from Digital Empire Marketing

Hygger was the answer to all my problems when it came to project management.

Great project management, time organization and business flow

Pros

I like that I can push tasks and have a foundation I can start from to organize my process and our companies process.

Cons

The biggest thing is that I can't access a sprint board on my phone yet but I know they are developing that feature.

Dan Michael from CMI

Satisfied

We managed our daily tasks right and we became all involved in the project

Pros

Atlaz is easy to use, useful tools like kanban and sprints and notifications. Even our marketing team that has no experience in technical aspects learned atlaz easily.

Cons

For us startups, pricing is too expensive and no free accounts after the trial. We thought that after the free trial 5 users will still be free and the sixth will be paid but, it is not what we expected.

Greg from Rockifi

Industry: Online Media

Invaluable tool for remote teams

Pros

We use Hygger to manage our remote development team. It has all the tools we need to efficiently plan and manage sprints. We also use it to prioritise the wider business tasks, and manage our full feature backlog. Built-in timesheets allow us to estimate more accurately and plan future future sprints.

Cons

It's a small thing, but everything is the same kind of task, so if we need to create a bug, we need to create a tag or label it somehow. It would be nice to create different kinds of task and have them obviously displayed as such and be able to report on them.

Response from Hygger

Replied December 2018

Hi Greg! Thank you so much for your opinion.

Aušra from Corner Case Technologies

Hygger - first time used and liked it.

We are using this software for product development and its very convenient for us. We also are willing to keep all the information in one place, therefore, Hygger is quite a good option for that.

Pros

This is a very convenient software to use for product and project management, as it allows exporting and integration with other tools used within our company.

Cons

The pricing and the payment is difficult as we cannot easily book a standard plan. It has something to do with the transactions in Dollars and its difficult to understand, whether the plan is set up or not.

Great for small businesses and start ups

Hygger helps organize our team projects and ideas. We've been able to create systems and consistently apply them. It has also helped with my own personal organization through grad school.

Pros

I liked having the different type of board options. My team liked using the Sprint especially when we had a project that needed to get done quickly.

Cons

I wasn't able to see the road map on the app on my phone. I used Hygger for planning out my master's capstone and I used the roadmap to figure out my timeline. Would have been nice to see the roadmap on my mobile device.

Bagaskara Wisnu from yuca.co

Anti-Mainstream Project Management

Pros

Anti-Mainstream Tasks View and Management. It's really easy to get up and running with Hygger because it offers a really great and uncommon interface (in a good way). The interface is really great and looked very natural in the eyes. It also has a lot of features that will help you grow your business :)

Cons

I don't really have a lot of trouble with it. You just need time to learn about it and it will goes well right after you've understand how to do things.

Response from Hygger

Replied February 2019

Thank you for the review! Your opinion matters!

full featured project management suite

Pros

I love that the UI is very intuitive and that it's really easy to setup and use. Additionally because it is entirely cloud based means I can access it easily both on a mobile device and on any computer.

Cons

We don't use it much for marketing but we have one team member who said the marketing project tracking features are not as feature rich as he would like.

Easy to use, straight to the point.

I have place for collaboration toward ideas, issue. And I can track the discussion.

Pros

Simple, brought me right to the productivity from day one. I was starting from simple thing. Brainstorming ideas, product, issues on the board, then after my team agreed on something, we pushed it to development. Started with simple fields, and later we could add more and more information.

Cons

I was unable to 'rich-edit' my task description. No fancy thing, like bold, italic, under line. Too straightforward.

Peter from San Jose State University

Atlaz provides the user with a variety of tools - that can get a tiny bit confusing. Overall - #1

This is a complete package that will streamline any project that is run/managed by the right [well-trained] manager. Love it though!

Pros

The flow of a project - if you are aware of the nuances of project management. It is priced right and their outreach is unequaled in this niche area of platform applications. The two overall features I love are the real-time streaming of activities and the smart links.

Cons

It would be nice to have this offline as well. There would be no camparison between let's say MS-Project and this product - the contest would be over and Atlaz would win. That said, it lacks a slew of hands-on step-by-step tutorials and any sort of case study library to review. Most of my employees would get lost in all of the screens without some hand-holding along the way... an AI "guide" perhaps that questions your input and makes suggestions.

Jessica from www.killersnails.com

Clean, easy to use tool!

Pros

Very intuitive tool for managing work flow. Easy to integrate into working teams, especially teams who are remote.

Really like it overall but needs some tweaks to the usability to really make it nearly perfect

Organizing our software development efforts.

Pros

Love Kanban lists, so I like how that is organized into the work flow and the notion of swim lanes is quite convenient.

Cons

You can delete old companies (from testing it out), the Roadmap section has some real usability issues that need to be worked out. The 5 free users is great, but when you go to 6 users, then you are charged for 6 users, not the 1 user. I get it, you need to make money, but that was a surprise.

I am coming from use JIRA and I found in Atlaz the basic functionality I need to complete a project

Simple Project Management, Task Management and Collaboration tool.

Pros

I like the simplicity, usability is ok, I think new users will love to use it, I found the workflow simple enough for small medium projects.

Cons

I don't like or maybe I didn't understand the task assignation, this is an important feature, as a project manager I want to check and push the team and this link of assignation or groups assignation make me feel that I am not in charge of the project.

Grant from CPT Global

Jira too big and expensive? Asana not flexible enough, lacks functionality? Atlaz is your solution.

Pros

1. can have swim lanes in your boards 2. simple to use and set up 3. pricing structure for small teams 4. great for projects and Lean processes outside of IT and development. We use it in finance, HR and recruitment

Cons

1. This is not a criticism but as a newer tool there are some functions and integrations that would be very useful but not yet available. However, the 2017 and 2018 roadmap shows what is coming and covers most of the things I would ask for.

More robust than Trello and very Intuative

Pros

Atlaz has all of the features of Trello PLUS a lot more that have been very valuable such as the ability to estimate and log time, an awesome feature for evaluating the effort vs value of your backlog in a Magic Quadrant style and a lot more. It's been great for working with contractors and keeping everyone in sync, up to date and really helps with planning a product roadmap. I'd recommend for any startup or enterprise.

Christopher from Fellow Robots

smooth for the most part, no noticeable issues, appreciate the interface.

faster and easier access to development history and different version of code

Pros

it provides some good web based access to replace/manage usual cmd work. it's nice to see all the history of the different commits displayed in a neat matter

Cons

i wish the commit history overview had the option to display more information at a glance, so not just the commit message, but the list of files that were changed. that way it'd be easier for me to find the commit that i'm interested in.