All Timesheets.com Reviews

Great Resource to Manage Your Timesheet

elmare

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Great product to keep time

PROS

Very user friendly. You can add sick leave time booked of and even holidays easy for hr department

CONS

People have to pit in their own hours which make it difficult to know if they really worked those hours

Svend Bertil

Internet, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2023

A Comprehensive and Useful Timesheet Tool

Overall, I have been very pleased with Timesheets.com. It is a great tool for tracking employee hours and payroll information. It is easy to use and provides comprehensive reports. The cost is the only downside, but the features provided are well worth the price.

PROS

Timesheets.com is an excellent timesheet tracking software that makes it easy to track employee hours. The interface is simple and straightforward, and it includes features such as overtime tracking and payroll integration. The reports are comprehensive and helpful, making it easy to analyze employee performance. I also love that it sends out automatic reminders to employees when they forget to submit their timesheets.

CONS

The only downside to Timesheets.com is the cost. It can be somewhat expensive, especially for small businesses. Additionally, the customer support is not always very responsive, which can be frustrating when you need help quickly.

Reasons for switching to Timesheets.com

Timesheets.com offers many features that its competitors do not, such as overtime tracking and payroll integration. Additionally, the reports are comprehensive and helpful, making it easy to analyze employee performance. The interface is also well-designed and easy to use, making it an excellent choice for businesses of any size.

Cassandra

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Timesheets for hire

The best experience is the ability to keep an accurate account of time tracking

PROS

I have to say, this is a not really difficult application but it keeps an accurate account of time tracking. You don't clock in unless you are in the building of facility you work and you are connected to the app itself. It has a tracker on the app that lets you know that you are in the correct place at this time and it clocks you in when you go to the app.

CONS

I don't like the fact that you have to go into the app just to check in. I fell like the employee should be able to manage the app better from their phone. If you don't have your phone, then you have to waste time to physically go to a computer to check in. I honestly love the time cards better than this actual app. It can become complicated because it only shows the iphone compatible and it does work under the android system but it compiles complications. If the employee has any other type of phone because not everyone has the best type of phone, they will have issues.

Capterra ignored our pleas to remove this review. We can see the full name of the reviewer and their company name, and neither were ever users in our system. Also, we work fine on Android, contrary to the comments made by this reviewer. Our mobile site works on any browser. Please do not use this review in your evaluation of our service. Thank you!!

Replied May 2021

Brenda

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Great Timesheet!

I live Timesheets! It was recommended by our accountant! [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful at assisting me with the researching the records that Ineeded to get into due to a time that was accidently overlapping to another time. He assisted with on how to look for the audit trail. He showed me how to expend all the records from a previous date to now. Keep [sensitive content hidden] around! He is knowledgable at his job!

PROS

Accuarate tracking of times. Easy for payroll tracking hours.

CONS

I really do not have any complaints about Timesheets. The developers have been very helpful with any troubles I was having and answered all my questions!

Jackie

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Timesheets make it possible for us to get development hours for all our products since we couldn't get this information from Jira's out of the box time tracking feature. Finance is able to get these reports regularly and use them for Cap/Opex reporting.

PROS

We love how easy it is to setup resources and projects within the tool and how intuitive it was for the resources using it. We were able to run both the employee and project reports and they were pretty easy and straightforward. The tool is a standard alone tool that doesn't have to be integrated with anything and that makes it so much easier to use without worrying about integration cliches. The price point is very reasonable and available without extra additions that could possibly ballon the price.

CONS

I wish that we could run the employee and project report at the same time so that we can see each employee by project instead of one or the other. This could be a new feature added to the product but in no way a deterrent from the product.

Reason for choosing Timesheets.com

We are choosing Timesheets because of the price point, ease of use and a stand-alone product that doesn't need to be integrated to our existing products. Great customer service that started as soon as we signed up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made sure that I understood the product by giving me a walkthrough, answering questions and recommending best practices for the tool.

Catherine L

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Great produce and customer service

Great people to work with, and a very good, super-functional program with simple, clear-cut reports. I am pleased to have started with Timesheets.com.

PROS

This was fairly easy to set up, with their staff transferring my client info in a report produced from my old time program. There were some small glitches, as with any new program learning curve, but the staff is very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. We were up and running very quickly.

CONS

I dislike having to enter a reason for editing a time entry when I goofed, but understand that in a much larger firm this would be a great help administratively.

Reason for choosing Timesheets.com

Demo looked interesting and a good fit, sales people were helpful and knowledgeable, so I tried the free demo and liked it.

Reasons for switching to Timesheets.com

Very poor customer service, overpriced since the switch from the original owners of the program when Abacus bought it (price more than doubled-with an abrupt decrease in customer service, and a new 3 year contract).

Juanita

Legal Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Affordable, Easy, and one less thing to stress about

I have already shared it with three of my colleagues. I found it to be stress free to get it all set up and to start using it.

PROS

This was extremely easy to get my staff enrolled. There wasn't a single question, delay, or need to call anyone for assistance with just getting things started. Timesheet sent an email to my staff, the staff enrolled and all I had to do was add the email address. It was super easy compared to ADP. I love that you can save the website to the desktop and clock in with you information without having to login first. It takes about 10-15 seconds to clock in. My favorite feature is the approval of mistakes to clocking in and out. The staff can make a request and you can select to approve it or deny it from the email the system sends you. There is no searching for requests.

CONS

I wish the home page was easier to navigate. The design of the page makes it difficult to get to something the first few times you use it. It could be cleaned up to make it smoother.

Reasons for switching to Timesheets.com

Run was costly and there were constant issues with getting logged in, applying the time sheets for payroll and reviewing flagged stuff.

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2019

What a flexible tool for tracking employee time

Our prior time recording system was so difficult to use and had hard and fast restrictions about when time must be recorded that my employees were frequently not getting their time in. With Timesheets I have no more complaints from my employees about how bad the timesheet software is to use and no more excuses for not getting their time recorded. It went from being one of my biggest headaches to one of the easiest administrative tasks of the week. My CPA is happier with this software as well.

PROS

The software is very flexible. My employees can use the clock functionality to compute their time or they can manually enter their time after the fact. I am notified about manual time entries and I am able to review everything entered before approving. Employees are happy with the software Rollout was very easy and the support from Timesheets.com for the rollout was great

CONS

When reviewing and approving time I feel like it is not as obvious to me of what the necessary steps are when something is unusual. It always works out, but it should be a bit clearer.

Reasons for switching to Timesheets.com

The software was terrible. Repeated issues with employee logins. The interface felt like it was created in 1992. It behaved inconsistently and the features were poor.

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Help need a better one

PROS

okay and tracking some but not all. auto for 30 min and not true

CONS

I could see a problem with the auto feature on breaks

Reasons for switching to Timesheets.com

i am stay with homebase. at least with them i can track the unbreaks and the paid

Gartner, please clean these kinds of useless (and inaccurate) reviews. Timesheets.com does in fact track breaks, paid and unpaid.

Replied April 2024

Tara

Civil Engineering, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

From Charleson Engineering Ltd

We as a company of 6 like the program and it's ease

PROS

The ease of project time entry and expense entry.

CONS

The non-communication between qbo's. You can only export to qbo they don't talk back and forth between platforms

Reason for choosing Timesheets.com

The ease of access and the outstanding support

Nona

Reviewed December 2017

I am so grateful for this program finding me!

PROS

+The ease of control as the admin-I can see everyone's entries and edit where necessary. +The mobile feature-my foremen can enter their time whenever it is convenient for them and I see their updates immediately. +Producing reports are so easy-it has cut down the sorting through our many Excel sheets to add up our project times by 1000%. We are a small company and did not want to sign up for expensive construction PM programs. This does the job for us without the high expense. +I also use the reports feature to calculate payroll hours...instantly-this has also saved me many hours. +Chat support is instant and they are very helpful and knowledgeable.

CONS

-There are very minor details that TS could work on, when I run into them, I contact their customer support via Chat and make my suggestions. An example of one feature I have requested is that they add a line item displaying the date range on their 'Payroll By Account Code' Excel Reports. I can enter this in manually with no issue, it would just be convenient if it were already on the report itself. I already contacted customer support regarding this and she said she would send my request to the engineers of the program. I hope to see this feature updated, if not, I will continue to use this program and manually enter the date range. It is not a show stopper. I would be extremely sad if this program every closed down, can't live without it now.

Sumeet

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Timesheets.com

Excellent. Easy to use and very affordable for what the program has to offer.

PROS

It is very user friendly for employees. Employees of all ages can use it even if they are not technology savvy.

CONS

Overrides are difficult to do, but not impossible. Employees sometimes can't clock-in due to some error, but its seldom.

Cost.

Mainly due to cost.

Scott

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Great for Government Contractors

Customer support is very responsive, and you can reach them through either a phone number or chat box that are both easy to find on the page.

PROS

Very few products meet the government DCAA requirements for time tracking, but Timesheets.com does. There are some very expensive options that might be appropriate for large companies, but for a small (<10 employees) company, those options are not acceptable. Timesheets.com is affordable for a small business and has the features needed for government contracting. The user interface is fairly easy to learn. Employees can enter their time either from a laptop or their mobile device, which is convenient. Some websites that review these tools say Timesheets.com has no "app", which creates the false impression that you can't use it on your phone...you can use it on your phone by pointing your browser to the www.timesheets.com website, which has a layout set up for mobile devices.

CONS

As a government contractor in a project-based work environment, the tools for setting up a project Work Breakdown Structure with multiple levels are fairly limited. The tools are good enough for a small business with project structures that are relatively small and simple, but are too limited for complex projects with a complicated WBS structure. I wish Timesheets.com would upgrade those tools.

Heike

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2022

I usually like!

Overall, I loved the save time and auto-save feature. I think it is one of the rare software that you can use for a long time and be satisfied. Also, thank you for your interest in customer service.

PROS

If you need a web-based timeline, you can rely on this software. I like the overall quality. It is obvious that it is a company that cares about customer satisfaction, and they managed to evaluate the negative comments and make the software up-to-date and error-free.

CONS

Since it is web-based, I sometimes have trust problems, but I have never had a negative experience in this regard. Since I've always been an obsessive person about trust, I think they will reach more users if they are updated on this issue. I think the general problem of the software we use today is the problem of trust.

Reviewed February 2018

I am using Timesheets.com for my salon and it's been extremely efficient and easy for me & the team.

Ability to easily capture employee hours and monitor online. Ease of use, for me as the administrator and for my employees.

PROS

I really like how straightforward it was to set up for my employees, and how intuitive and easy it is for my employees to use everyday. It took them very little time to get accustomed to it, I feel confident their hours are being accurately captured, and it's easy for me to monitor and approve hours from wherever I am. I also really appreciate that it has an IP Lock feature; with many online systems that's not available or comes at a premium. Though I have a solid team, it gives me extra peace of mind to know my employees can only clock in and out from the salon computer. I have really appreciated the outstanding customer support I've received, from the time I was just considering using it (they answered all my questions), through setting it up, and even after I started using it, they called multiple times to check in to see if I had any questions or needed any further assistance. That's amazing service, especially considering I only have a few employees, so I'm not a large account for them. They truly care about every single one of their clients having a great experience with their product.

Amy

Reviewed January 2018

Overall, Timesheets.com has been a great solution for our company.

PROS

I like the fact that I can run any reports I need, based on whichever variables I choose. I also like that I can set cost and bill rates for each person, and for each project. That flexibility is important in a consulting environment.

CONS

I would really like the ability to copy profiles or create profile templates for setting up new users. It's tedious going through each new user profile to set all the parameters and permissions, when they are the same as many existing users. I would also like to be able to give supervisors access to view specific employees, even if they are not under their direct chain of command. Or for them to be able to view all hours entered for a specific project. (Often, the person managing a project is not necessarily the supervisor for all employees on the project. But they still need to see all hours entered for that project.)

Cynthia

Reviewed June 2016

Clocking in and Out

Our company has used Timeclock.com since 2011 for both salary and hourly employees. We were able to merge the information/reports with the time clock to our payroll system.

PROS

What makes the software so worthy is the simplicity for both the employee & employer to be able to track hours, notes, vacation and etc. One of the features I really like are the reports that are available. One additional bonus to having this software also includes the archived information on each employee for the hours worked while employed with the company.

CONS

There is nothing to dislike about this software because I feel that the options available make it so easy to setup a new employee.

Cyntha, We appreciate you taking time to review our product after all this time. Reviews definitely seem more relevant today than they might have a few years ago. Thanks again. Each review means a lot to us.

Replied June 2016