All TimeTrakGO Reviews

Richard

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

As easy as it gets.

TimeTrakGO has been perfect and fit exactly what we were looking for in almost every way possible. Anytime I have a question or concern someone is always there to immediately answer my question. I'll say it again, I love the look with green & red puzzle pieces, the printouts, and everything else about it. It all adds to make my job much infinitely easier.

PROS

I love everything about it. From its look, to it's ease to learn and use, to the immediate support I receive every time I have a question. It's perfect for what we needed.

CONS

I do have any real issues, but if I had to nitpick is that when I give a suggestion on a feature and they tell me they'll make a note of it. It would be better if someone would get back to you eventually about the specific feature you asked about and tell if you they're actually working on it, implementing it, or give you an estimated time

Reason for choosing TimeTrakGO

It's look is what got me. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Reasons for switching to TimeTrakGO

We were looking for a better system than we currently were using

Marc

Machinery, 2-10 employees

Overall Happy with the Product

PROS

The interface is easy to use for employees and on the back end. The support has been extremely helpful to us with all of our *weird* requests as we don't do business like everyone else.

CONS

Must be online at all times to submit a punch. If the network goes out the time tracking is disabled and un-usable. A local saved copy that could be uploaded to the network when re-connected would save me from purchasing my cellular plan for the kiosk

Reasons for switching to TimeTrakGO

** Allied Time Manual Time Clock** Ink wasn't legible when scanned into the computer and we couldn't track daily time as we only input in the total hours. We also had some issues with typing in time wrong where the importing and exporting fixes that issue.

Jessica

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Inexpensive Time Clock Solution with Basic Functions

Overall happy with the product and service provided, although sometimes I wish some additional features were available to make for an even better match for our needs.

PROS

It is very easy to use for both employees and administrators. It has the basic functions needed for time tracking at a more reasonable price than most other options that add in unnecessary extra features for a considerable price increase. Customer service is very helpful and quick to respond to all inquiries, taking time to explain and provide additional resources to ensure a good experience.

CONS

Some features are overly basic and not customizable. If employee data changes, I cannot change it as of the effective date. The price per month is per active employee, even if their start date has not occurred yet; so I either have to pay for them the month prior to them starting or I have to add them on their start date and correct their clock-in time. The payroll export report is very basic and debatable whether it's worth the extra fee when you can customize reports to export without adding it.

Reason for choosing TimeTrakGO

Mainly chosen because the cost was reasonable for the service provided, rather than paying for additional features we had no need for and no intention of using.

Reasons for switching to TimeTrakGO

Time tracking was included with old customized ERP software (M1 by ECI Software Solutions), but we upgraded to a new ERP software (Genius) that did not adequately track time for payroll purposes, so we needed to find a solution that would properly track payroll hours.

Travis

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Easy to Implement and Easy To Use

Easy to implement and easy to use. My team adopted in an afternoon and were up and running.

PROS

Needed a light solution to implement for our team. We were looking for a tool that was easy and no learning curve. This worked for this.

CONS

Honestly, the software has been very good for our usage.

Reason for choosing TimeTrakGO

Cheaper and easier to implement compared to other solutions.

Lucinda

Government Administration, 2-10 employees

TimeTrakGo is a wonderful

I find it very easy to use and it has been perfect for our office.

PROS

It was very easy to learn. I used another complicated time clock program for about 10 years and was never able to learn how to properly use it. With TimeTrakGo it was very easy to navigate.

CONS

I need to print time sheets for supervisor and employees to sign and it doesn't have the option to print the time sheets the way I need them.

Reason for choosing TimeTrakGO

When I researched it, it was simpler to learn and a good price

Reasons for switching to TimeTrakGO

TCP was too complicated and if I had issues they wanted me to pay $3000 for additional training each time.

Nathan

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Effective time management

We are very satisfied with this product. It is worth the cost.

PROS

This is a very simple and easy way to manage our employee hours. It is easy to use and very effective. I can instantly see which employees are putting in extra time, and which employees are lacking. It helps me manage time off to reduce overtime. And it helps me know which employees to reward with bonus'.

CONS

Occasionally it does not recognize a clock in/ out when using the mobile app. It has a number of features that we are paying for that we don't use.

Reason for choosing TimeTrakGO

We were given the recommendation from our accountant/ payroll services for the ease of their ability to read and access the information.

MARK

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Works Great

PROS

TTG works for diverse team members in different areas of the organization, allowing dispersed login devices in an office, a kitchen, and a garage.

CONS

I have very few specific dislikes at this point. If there were a way to organize groups by department it would add significant benefit.

Dianna

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

TimeTrakGO Initial Feedback

PROS

We are a new user. To date, I have not utilized all of the functionality. I like the real time review and reports.

CONS

Loss of functionality when storms, etc. create problems with internet services.

Diana

Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees

TimeTrakGo Review

PROS

Easy to use, mobile app, fast customer service help

CONS

when it froze when updating PTO balances

Reason for choosing TimeTrakGO

We chose Timetrak GO because of the mobile time tracking option

Shari

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Ease of time tracking

Great, it has been easy to use and made my work flow quicker.

PROS

Ease of implementation, using to track employees schedule and for payroll.

CONS

There is nothing I don't like about it.

Alex

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Efficient and Effective Time Clock System

Overall, I feel that TimeTrakGo is a great product for the price. I love the live, quick customer service and the ease of use. I have also not experienced much, if any, downtime on the site, which is a big factor in my book.

PROS

TimeTrakGo is a quality time keeping system that gives you a lot of bang for your buck. It is very simple to implement and is user friendly. As the administrator, I also find navigating and making time adjustments/additions very simple. I also am very pleased about the customer service offered. When you call them, you get to speak to a live person who is knowledgeable and friendly.

CONS

The thing that I wish was available on our TimeTrakGo account was a rounding option specifically for clocking in/out and not for meal breaks. To my knowledge, the current system allows for rounding, but only for all types of punches. We cannot round lunch breaks (needs to be down to the minute), but would like the 7 minute rounding option to apply to the start and end of the work day.

Shinita

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Review for Timetrak go

It has been easy to use and easy for my employees to use.

PROS

It is so easy for my employees to get into and out of. Having too many screens to log into is met with resistance and employees acting as if they don't know how to work it. Timetrakgo makes it easy for them and therefore easy for me.

CONS

I wish it would just do payroll for me.

Reasons for switching to TimeTrakGO

Needed something easy to get in and out of.

Brice

Religious Institutions, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Switched from QB

Excellent

PROS

Our previous mobile time clock software was purchased by Quickbooks, who then greatly increased the price. We switched to TimeTrakGo which we found very easy to use and which served our purpose at a cost far less expensive. The customer service has been excellent with a quick response when I needed help with something.

CONS

It does not integrate with our QB payroll so the hours have to be manually entered - which I imagine is why QB charges so much more for their product.

Price

Lindsey

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Great product for great price!

PROS

Time tracking is simple and can easily be input into our payroll system.

CONS

At first we were looking for something that we could track time in specific tasks in, however we found a project management software for that, so Time Trak Go is perfect for what we need it for.

Cost

Jewels

Investment Management, 2-10 employees

Easy to Use

PROS

TimeTrakGO is simple to use and navigate. It is very easy to set up new employees so they can use it right away and they have no trouble using it. The system is also easy to navigate, both as a user and an administrator.

CONS

In some ways the system is almost too simple, both in what you can manipulate in it and what kind of reports you can get.

William

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Convenient and affordable

Has been a pleasure doing business with Time TrakGo since day one. We needed a quick, painless time keeping solution and we are grateful we found you!

PROS

Easy to set up. User friendly for myself and my employees. Accurate, easy to read time keeping reports and always great customer service!

CONS

Not unhappy with anything so far though I would like the option of being able to change myself as the administrator without having to use an alternate email address. This is not possible and now I am stuck as the admin.

Reason for choosing TimeTrakGO

To high of maintenance with another time clock. Wanted to get away from the standard time clock - time keeping method. Time TRakGO Cost and customer service was attractive as we were shopping around.

Reasons for switching to TimeTrakGO

Service was expensive, version was out dated, not user friendly.

Cynthia

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Perfect For Non-Payroll Type

I needed a solution to track time from when an employee arrived on job site. Previously one person was responsible for reporting (on paper) their crew's time. Now each employee is accountable. The former time keeper no longer has to "cover" for others. We can see exactly where someone clocks in. In the event of a missed punch, employee lets me know and I can instantly update. In the notes section, can add why change was made to create a history for future reference.

PROS

Highly valued the free trial to ensure this timekeeping system would work for us. I was able to test run the system to make sure I could use the system independently. Very user friendly and so simple to set up. Two features that made it our best choice: GPS location and customer services. Someone was always available to assist when needed.

CONS

There was an initial issue with certain passwords on the mobile app, however, this was addressed with end of year update. Suggestion for future update would be allow customizable names in HOUR section, i.e. unpaid time, etc.

Reason for choosing TimeTrakGO

Free trial and superior customer service

Belynda