• Pros

• "The product is very easy to set up and use, especially comparing it to the "big" providers out there. It does boards very well. Reporting is useful and adequate."

• "It's web-based, clear and easy to use, is well thought-out and has a lot of functionality without being overly complicated to use."

• "Easy to use, UI is clean and simple, full functionalities"

• Cons

• "It feels a little slower to make child tasks (than Trello) but the values are cumulative on the parent so that's nice. Still needs a mobile app."

• "It takes a bit to get used to the pop-ups; they close if you click outside of them. That's annoying, but it does not degrade the functionality of the system."

• "The upgrade subscription action to add a new member (was) a bit clunky and not optimized, but since it has been fixed with an update, it's fine."

Browse VivifyScrum Reviews

Ulla Baasch from Webhalloj.dk

Guys - you can get this for free!

I am using this to plan our future, near and far, overview of daily tasks as well as tasks in the pipeline.

Pros

I was looking for a replacement for all of our yellow stickers on our scrum board, in a way that all team members could see. I like the visual of the board, quick overview, no wrong turns when opening boards. It is intuitive - and it is working.

Cons

Hm ha ha I had to pay to export my tasks - but of course - nothing is free.

Reasons for Choosing VivifyScrum

It is simple enough - it probably also has the complexity, but it was more easy to go to the Azure

Ana from FinanZero

Great tool with small fixs needed

We use Vivify to help our Scrum & Kaban projects get done in the right way. We tried 2 different tools before and none were as complete as Vivify is.

Pros

It's easy to create "tasks", when we have a complex project link "cards" is an essential feature. Labels and "card types" work really well.

Cons

Search field doesn't work well, is super hard to find past cards using it. Sometimes more the one link per card is needed and we do not have this option. The app is not as good or as fast as the web platform.

Chris from Decorative Concrete Specialists Ltd

Loads of useful functionality but still easy to use

We initially used VivifyScrum to manage the internal design and development of our brand new corporate website. We now use it for the ongoing updates to the website and also for the development of an internal browser based finance system. In the future we plan to look at using VivifyScrum for other projects as well.

Pros

Cons

It's not so easy to browse through items which have already been previously completed.

Reasons for Choosing VivifyScrum

Pricing & functionality were comparable and having trialled Vivify for a free period, the beginnings of a project was in place and we decided to continue and see how it went.

Schmitt from Inbox

A simple tool for scrum with good ROI

I have leaved the software because my team prefer gitlab but I miss all the organisation features.

Pros

The thing I love about Vivify is the way that you can manage your features by labels, organize your product backlog. Actually many software do that, but what others software dont do is to provide way to use the label, like for suming the point, filtering. I use Gitlab CE, Github, I have worked on Jira and for the moment this is Vivify who help me to organize my backlog the better.

Cons

The lack of advanced features. Like if I want to story map, to see the features in a mindmap, to have a larger view of my backlog who sum up my features. Also the relation with gitlab is not good. I want a total mirroring of gitlab issues.

Reasons for Choosing VivifyScrum

Trello seems more appropriate for Kanban and not Scrum.

Chris from melodio inc.

Secret gem

We have found Vivify to be much faster than many other scum/kanban products, and also far more cost-effective.

Pros

Simple, USABLE, fast. It doesn't have the bloat features of most other products of this type. Also, the team behind Vivify Scrum are responsive, personable and helpful, they listen to their customers and are always improving the product. Decent integrations with other platforms too.

Cons

Not as fully-featured as some other, mature products. Not the best for generating reports

Reasons for Choosing VivifyScrum

Less expensive and way more usable for an agile team

Morgan from Financial Services

Excellent project management and scrum software

Pros

We have been using Vivify for over a year now to manage internal projects. The features allow us to track all of our time worked, and also let us prioritize our work and see exactly what needs doing and when. It provides a clear view of the work.

Cons

We ran into one issue where we moved items across boards and they disappeared. However, we spoke to support and they resolved within a day.

Cost and ease of use.

Nienke from Revontuli

Vivifyscrum user

Its great to bring a little more structure to our planning! Its super easy to add tasks, move them to different days of the week and its very malleable to your own liking. I truely recommend this to any other creative business.

Pros

We've got a very clear overview of all the tasks we've to finish. We work with several people and it's easy to see who's working on which project and what we have to do each day. It works perfectly and I'm glad to see a more structured environment at the office.

Cons

Sometimes there's some problems with the website, mostly at the start of our workday (when we need it the most) which is unfortunate. Often its just a short moment and doesn't last for hours, but its a little annoying on busy weeks.

Sajjad from Zibal

Agile Platform for Agile Projects

Pros

- Ease of use (Great user experience for both developers and project managers) - Nice shortcuts (While adding a task to the backlog, you can assign it, label it, assign the type using # shortcuts) - Dynamic settings (You can add different time estimation units per board) - Integrated time tracker - Nice burndown charts - Nice reports (Worklogs + Sprint report) - Great mobile application - Task Relationships - Easy filtering

Cons

- No firefox time tracker extension - NOTHING ELSE

Jons from UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE CHIHUAHUA

VivifyScrum is great for team work

VivifyScrum is ideal for small teams and makes it nice to follow the scrum methodology.

Pros

VivifyScrum allows you to organize your team efficiently, finish the work and estimate time. The kanban board is simple and easy to use. You can record the time spent in a task and estimate time to be spent. You can view the team overall performance through charts.

Cons

Has some minor UI incompatibilities with Firefox Browser. Sometimes the app gets out of sync and a browser refresh is required.

Jenny from Self-employed

Agile PM for small businesses at an affordable cost

VivifyScrum gives a clear and simple tool for effective project management at a reasonable cost.

Pros

This is an intuitive, well-organized and very visual project management tool that gives you a clear view of your tasks and your team's progress. It features both scrum and kanban boards for flexible project management and the drag-and-drop environment is very much appreciated. Burndown charts are an asset to track performance and the overall UX helps sprint planning run a lot smoother. Also, the interface is bright and modern (a nice change from Jira) and the price is very reasonable considering everything it offers. Ideal for small businesses who need the PM essentials but want something a step above Trello.

Cons

While the UI looks nice, once you start using it you start to find some clunkiness. The free version also taunts you with blocked features but it would be nice to use at least a limited version of time tracking and invoicing without having to pay for premium. That might be asking too much though.

Great Value to get started right away

Visually very simply organized, so no need to fuss over cool animations, for those of you who are over-thinkers. It has great over all UX design, things are put into comfortable places. I did have a little trouble at first deleting the boards, and it would be cool to see a kanban within a kanban if that's even a thing.

Pros

I love how the free version is easy to get started with. You get to get everyone on board easily and you are able to see what everyone is doing right away. I think the biggest getaway is how much value they give you for free, it is really to go-to software for teams that are just starting out and need a management system in place to get things done. Our team needs to upload a lot of files all the time, so the freemium starter kit version where you get to upload 20mb max was very helpful, you can hardly find any other software that provide the same kind of upload size, most are 10mb for the free version. The only other software I've found so far is MeisterTask

Cons

I didn't like how there wasn't a calendar system in the software, it would be handy to have a overview of a Google Calendar calendar system where I can see where everything is moving, since I am more of a visual person. Even though their is the project function for organizing, but I prefer the good ol' folder systems where you can organize and group your things in folder formats. Although we are just starting out, there are all kinds of files, different versions of files for us to store, if there was a file storage option where we can have all the files in one place that would be great. The other downside is that if you are in China, their servers don't work and so you would have to connect to a VPN while using this wonderful software.

Dario from ImpreseInMischia

Vivifying Scrum, for real!

Imagine to be a person working in Project Management by years, working on European Projecting (projects that force some organizations in EU countries to work all together), and you need to manage a team composed by a large number of partners, that have to do something, regularly, and to know quite well how is the progress level. And imagine you're not an Agile professionist, and you have to decide a tool for tracing the activities of all your partners. Now, consider you find a tool, called "VivifyScrum", you heard and read something about Scrum, so you try to subscribe the service for testing and in half a day you've fixed your theoric competences in Scrum and started to learn something more. Now imagine, you're not an agile professional, but VivifyScrum allow you to join a free and well explained course that allows you to understand the logics behind the framework. In days you know the method, in some day more you understand how to plan your jobs and how to explain the method to your workgroup. In one week you're able to use a tool easy, that "Vivify Scrum" for real! What can you desire more for obtaining the result you plan?

Pros

I appreciate absolutely the ADHERENCE to the system proposed in the Agile Manifesto. As you read it, you apply, and this allows to remove a lot of more complex tools that weigh too much the method once applied

Cons

Not found, actually I think that even the price is absolutely adequate for the service proposed

Miguel from MiAGon LLC

Industry: Graphic Design

A product that caters to true Scrum.

In trying to find solutions for my clients who rely on Scrum, I discovered VivifyScrum and decided to take it for a test-drive. I am truly impressed with its true Scrum approach without trying too hard to be something else. It is functional and truly effective and has all that one needs to keep a Scrum team on track. It handles all aspects of development, including bugs and testing, something some simpler applications cannot accommodate.

Pros

VivifyScrum is built with Scrum at its foundation. It allows you to select from a Kanban or Scrum view as well. It's default settings reflects its Scrum roots with columns for Backlog, To Do, In Progress and Done. Need to customize it a bit? You can add more columns as needed. It employs estimations for stories and provides a host of functions for each card: commenting, file attachments, priorities, sub-items (tasks), lists, events, tags and more. Everything to keep a project running on Scrum efficiently. VivifyScrum also provides all the Scrum artifacts including burndown charts and velocity. Need to control how the teams have access? this is also managed, with various accessibility levels that reflect true Scrum ownership in projects. Planning poker is even included. VivifyScrum has just the right balance of customization features without overdoing it. Everything you need to run Scrum is there. Or, at least, the majority.

Cons

I would have loved to have seen a feature that takes retrospectives into account. This often overlooked ceremony in Scrum is essential to improving team performance, and I have only seen it in only a couple of other project management applications. But not VivifyScrum. Features that are not included in your subscription level are still visible, making you believe they are active until you click on them and see a pop-up asking you to upgrade. Would be nice if they are disabled or have an indicator that they are not part of a trial version for new users.

Guillermo from CoHispania

Industry: Architecture & Planning

The only SCRUM tool to use

Pros

The top of this App is that it does the work for SCRUM & Kanban maybe just like others, but it also does it in a fancy, easy and intuitive way!

Cons

The Android App really doesn't work and it's hard to do it on responsive

Reasons for Choosing VivifyScrum

It's cooler, and more fancy and easy to learn and manage

Femke from Revontuli

VivifyScrum makes our days easier

It is perfect for the size of our team. We really rely on the software. When it's down, we don't know what to do. Everyday, we can say "check Vivify" so everyone knows what to do and if they have enough time for their tasks. Our company stepped up its level because of Vivify. We now can do more projects and earn more money. We don't lose time asking ourselves what to do.

Pros

Overall it's easy to use. I like how you can drag your tasks to done, and see the list grow. It's satisfying and great for our team. I love that you can add comments, links and documents to your tasks.

Cons

I can't save the changes I make in a board for the next one. So, every new board i open, i must re-design it as my team and i like to use it.

Sam from MHI

Great work

We like it and keep using it

Pros

Easy of use, the web site is nice to look at

Cons

Not a good way to connect epic cards to there child cars

Priya from HW

Great product

Great Product, easy to use for Agile Project management

Pros

Easy to use, has many different features

Cons

Formatting needs to be improved to make it easy to use

Sophie from CaptureBites

A user friendly way at keeping track of my work hours and tasks

As a consultant, VivifyScrum is essential for me to keep track of my work hours and tasks. Thanks to the different options like labels, parenting, category, etc. I can have a clear view of my work schedule in a single glance.

Pros

It's a clean and easy manageable UI. I can also easily archive and consult already finished tasks/items when needed + let the system automatically calculate the logged time for a certain period.

Cons

It would be handy to get a total hour count for a single task/item. Now, you only get the overall hours spent in a specified period, not per task/item. A more advanced time logging feature would be nice.

Tim from IPD Solutions

Quick, Simple, and Powerful

We use Vivify to manage our Scrum process. It has done that job exceptionally well for us.

Maitreyi from Acroknacks

Excellent agile tool in market..

Maintaining Product's backlog was an over head earlier, and managing the human resource velocity for each Project was real problem earlier, Now it seems so easy.

Pros

Vivifyscrum is an excellent user friendly and very intuitive agile project management tool. Featuers which I liked most in this software is the User Interface layout which is very easy for any new bie to get started in no time. My team uses drag and drop feature to move the items from BackLog to sprint Backlog and mark them "In Progress" to "Done" so quickly. Planning sprint looks so easy using this software. The over head of updating the worklog reporting time is almost zero because of user friendly interface which makes my team happily use this software, compared to other tools which were an over head. Graphical representation of team's utilisation provides a complete productivity in pictorial format which is great feature to look at the end of sprint.

Cons

I think, Project's role in vivifyscrum is not clearly utilised.

Miguel from MiAGon LLC

Complete Project Management Solution For Small Businesses

Vivify Scrum is truly useful for small businesses when taking advantage of the operational and financial aspects of the businesses. With invoicing integrated, its use in larger organizations might not be inline with the common separation of operations and finance that is typically found in the enterprise environment. But this is great for the smaller businesses. This integration is also effective in minimizing the number of applications in use. Simply track projects, time and invoice from one single solution.

Pros

Vivify Scrum offers Agile project management for small businesses at an affordable rate. It combines the project management functionality that fits any business, especially small businesses, with financial and reporting tools that are often a separate entity of software management tools. The integration offered by Vivify Scrum, with the affordability aspect, makes this a great solution for small businesses. Vivify Scrum provides flexibility in how you wish to run your Agile process: Scrum or Kanban. The product tracks time and progress, allowing businesses to invoice their clients effortlessly. And as part of the project tracking and invoicing, you have time management capabilities included. Vivify Scrum offers a 14 day free trial. YOu can use its project management features for free, or upgrade to the use the time management, time tacking and invoice features.

Cons

There really are no cons that I can see regarding Vivify Scrum. The offering is quite generous and even the pay plan is truly affordable for any business size.

Jack from Cedar Rose

Industry: Information Services

Flexible and Efficient

Gave me enhanced fluidity to manage members and tasks.

Pros

Ease of use, without experience. Clarity throughout. Organisational benefits.

Cons

I would like to edit the boards layout and design a bit more, like having different themes, e.g. dark theme.

Neal from James Madison University

Great progression board for any project

Pros

I used this mainly for my software development projects. Really easy to use and very innovative. There is this cool graph where it shows how your work is going and how it is supposed to go. It is a time track tool to make sure you are completing tasks and finishing them on time. The graph tool is my favorite tool.

Cons

It took some time learning how to use and become a scrum master. I had to read a lot prior to using this software to really familiarize myself with the whole concept. But once you have it down it is a beautiful tool to have.

Response from VivifyScrum

Replied October 2018

Thank you, Neal! We're glad to hear you like VivifyScrum.

Bianka from Kobla

Great collaboration tool

Vivify Scrum wasn't my first choice, but my colleague strongly suggested to use it. When I adopted i started to really like it and use it in my other projects. It is intuitive, visual, and easy to use. It gives you all the information about the project, team, tasks... Time tracker is also a great addition. And since we charge hourly, it is pretty cool that you can create an invoice based on your time recorded from time tracker. The premium plan is very affordable considering all the features.

Pros

It is well organized, and gives you a nice and clear view on your tasks and your team members activity. There are some cool features.

Cons

I thought that it is free (and there is a free version) but some features I really liked during the trial are only available in the premium version.

John from ACU

Great value for a small scrum team

My small team of 6 switched to VivifyScrum from Trello. There are several similarities however, the additional features are really great for our team. Burndown charts and stats as well as making it simple to track our velocity. The filters are great. I'm hopeful for the mobile app. Everything we need and nothing we don't.

Pros

Filters; the ability to easily track size, priority task type as well as labels; simplicity.

Pedro from Avenue Code

Makes Kanban so Easy

Pros

Vivify is easy to use and has upgraded our kanban experience in my software development teams

Cons

The card edit history is still a little confusing, butit's not something to worry.

Nuno Alexandre Marqus from Dev2Grow

Industry: Program Development

Vivify, A less complicated way of loggin time and tracking tasks

We needed a way to track time and break-down which person did what, and with other programs that was far too complex for what we needed and wanted. And with Vivify that was just too easy

Pros

The way boards are organised and how easy it is to create tasks and choose participants. The time tracking feature seems really useful for management/project time-tracking

Hend from DMES

Very productive software

Pros

Ease of use Complex features Good way to measure productivity Easy collaboration with other users Free to use most of the functionality

Cons

Some of the functions require payment Does not let you export dashboard as a report

Mostly free features

Melina from itools online

Vivify on daily basis

My experience with VivifyScrum has been great!

Pros

I found Vivify pretty simple to use and with the functionalities easier to find. It is easy to explain to a new member of the team when they join the company. It's nice to have the email notifications, specially when I am not in the office.

Cons

The filters should be valid for Assigned OR Reviewer, instead of AND. That would help to our daily stand up.

Greeshma from EZ-XBRL Solutions

A reliable SCRUM tool

Pros

It is easy to use even for non-technical people. It provides all the required SCRUM board features for driving a sprint effectively. Certain features are extensively used by our team and works perfect for us like reviewing older stories, adding checkpoints, project timeline, burndown charts etc.

Cons

Nothing specific that comes to my mind. It satisfies our team needs.

Hui from WorldReach Software

review

good product, will continue to use

Pros

Easy to use, UI is clean and simple, full functionalities

Cons

some UI changes without notice, and had forced to use features we didn't like. need improvements for mobile browsers

Vibhu from Infor

Great UI - effective Scrum Tool

Used as our Scrum planning & co-ordination tool

Pros

The most easy to use & effortless UI amongst Scrum tools

Cons

Not our company's official Scrum tools. And with Trello being not bad + semi-official - we use that more now

Dan from Shenberger Technology

My experience has been only positive. VivifyScrum provides a LOT of features and a reasonable price.

Extremely easy to use and very powerful in helping to organize and administer a software development project.

Pros

I use the software daily to weekly. The software is very user friendly and laid out in a logical fashion. Their free version is very generous and provides a great look at the software's capabilities for an unlimited time (based upon how many cards you add). The concise and full card view is very useful for fitting as many cards on a screen as possible.

Cons

I would like to be able to filter out items marked Done from displaying in a sprint. I sent this as a request and received a quick response. I suspect that this feature will be in the new release in September. I would like checkmarks that indicate Done items to always appear in the same place on a card and to be a different color than green so that they stand out a bit more.

Response from Vivify Ideas

Replied September 2017

Thank you, Dan, for your review and your suggestions!

Goran from Studio Present

My VivifyScrum review

Pros

For me Jira is too complicated and slow, and I hate YouTrack because it looks awful, but VivifyScrum brings the best of both worlds. At first I was like whaaat why whould we use this tool that is unknown, but now I really enjoy using it. VivifyScrum is fast, it looks nice and it just works. What else do you need.

Cons

I didn't find anything that I don't like about this software. At least I didn't find it yet.

Russell from Assistive Partner

Great for agile development

We use vivify for our agile development team of 6 developers and a product manager. We find vivify to have everything we need for our agile scrum process. Management of jobs and communication between developers has increased since using vivify. The User interface is very intuitive and the built in planning poker is a wonderful feature that allows our terms to plan effectively even when people are out the office, or there is no free meeting room!

Pros

Planning poker Ui Ease of use

Cons

No epics feature

September 2016

Miroslav from Rags

September 2016

Best scrum / kanban tool out there.

I own independent t-shirt brand, and we are using Vivify Scrum on a daily basis tracking all orders and shipping. We have even called in our print shop on board, so it is much easier to communicate this way.

Pros

I like flexibility. It can be adapted to various kinds of business.

Cons

I will like to see it on mobile platforms.

Response from Vivify Ideas

Replied September 2017

Thank you, Miroslav! Good news for you - iOS app is available :)

Charlie from American Baptist Churches, USA

A Greatly Underappreciated Product

Overall, terrific. It is the product I ultimately chose for our development team for our Agile workflow.

Pros

This product is fully featured and customizeable. It offers great mobile features as well. I was surprised at how much this product had to offer, especially in the free tier (as a non-profit, this was essential)!

Cons

My only issue was with the update process. With regular updates, each one blocked the application from opening until the new update was applied and had to be downloaded and the application reinstalled. If this process was streamlined so that updates occurred in the background or didn't require the newest update to run, I could recommend this product much higher.

Steve from S Media

Excellent for Scrum

We have been using Vivify to get our team introduced to Scrum methodologies, and it has worked brilliantly. Having the UI update in real time is really helpful. Also, integrating with Gitlab has been great, we can now link our commits to real issues. It would be nice to see some improvements to the UI in future, but things are going in the right direction.

Pros

Scrum but not too complicated like Jira

Cons

The UI is a bit clunky

Russell from River Agency

Simple Kanban and Scrum Board Tool

Pros

It is very easy to set up project and boards. The thing I like the most about Vivify is how quick it is to create new items on a board, without having to add all the details upfront.

Cons

Lack of integrations is a slight negative. There are integrations for git repos, but other than that they're a little lacking.

Ram C M from Miracle Software Systems Inc

Need to include some add-on functionalities like Email integration and ATS integration

Attendance tracking System integration needed, need some value inputs on version control and continuous integration, need some space to store information of daily sprint meeting information by resource wise and so on... Thanks,

Francois from VuWall Technology

Beautiful, simple and efficient

We have been using Vivify for quite a while and we just love it. Really helps to have a feel of what is going on with the team works. I really like how easy we can attach files to tasks and the interface to Slack.

Pros

The ease of use, the nice interface.

Cons

Have more theme selection

Korina from BQE WATER

Industry: Mining & Metals

Recruiting review

We use it for recruiting.

Pros

Collaboration between team members is quite seamless, as everyone can see where items are at in real time from anywhere in the world, so there's no duplication.

Cons

I don't love how the date you have posted something shows as "a month ago" etc. A specific date would be better.

shana from Ada

Scrum for everyone

practical and orderly

Pros

I like how practical and intuitive it is. Take each task to the maximum detail you could have

Cons

The look and feel. It doesn't look new, professional or innovative

Fabio from Higeco

A very good tool for scrum project management

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive Cheap por small teams

Cons

it would be interesting to have customizable fields

Dennis from Shenberger Technology

Industry: Printing

UI looks nice but

Keeping track of todo items

Pros

Free to start using, reasonable limits on free functionality. Has most of the features we need, comments, checklists, scrum boards, sprint management, etc. Visually attractive UI.

Cons

Mobile functionality and UI is very poor. UI of the desktop site is clunky to use despite being visually attractive. Navigation is not user-friendly, some elements are auto-saving others are not, creating an inconsistent user experience. Email notifications or browser notifications link you to a confusing page from which you can't actually access the details of the item you were notified about nor can you see what was changed.

Eunan from University of Kent

Great beginner experience

This has been the primary tool for managing my project this year. We chose the tool due to its appearance, features and apparent ease of use. There was a lot we still needed to learn, and often, it doesn't behave as expected. There's no integration of user stories and we struggled to connect tasks if they were dependent to one another (parent tasks can only have one child task, and parent tasks can't become children of other tasks). Overall it's been a great tool, it has great opportunity to grow.

Pros

Ease of use. Mobile management.

Cons

Mobile app doesn't have all the same functionality. Site still takes some learning and work to use correctly and still misses some features.

Ana from WorldReach

Easy to use, enough information

Graphical representation of the work been done and to do Maintain well and current informed all the members of the team References to formal requirements, development and implementation documents

Pros

Simple interface that allows to capture enough information without over saturating the screen for a clean understanding of the task

Cons

Seems slow when updating/refreshing screens Moving cards up and down is a bit tedious, moves to fast so ordering items by priority is a bit hard A bit confusing when different windows open clicking on the different card elements like card title or on the card code

Loy from Fontys University IT

Easy to use in a small team

Overview of tasks, spend hours and due date

Pros

Easy to use, Looks and feels good, Good overview when in multiple projects Good overview in sprints Sprints are easy to define. Planning Poker

Cons

Not all Scrum items are implemented. Like hours to go is a bit vague. Still a few bugs in the software, like in the planning poker. User picture can't be magnified. Unfinished stories won't be put into the next sprint when the sprint is finished.

Response from Vivify Ideas

Replied September 2017

Thank yoo, Loy, for the review! We'll certainly work on improvements. Greetings from VivifyScrum team!

juan from Witann Technologies

Very good

All my work is more easy to adminstrate, with teams and alone projects.

Pros

All my activities are ordered and easy to find.

Cons

The limited sprints, in some versions...

Kelvin from Globe SEO Switch

VivifyScrum is my-go-to solution for project management

Collaboration of teams in one secure platform and project management.

Pros

I like the fact that VivifyScrum is deployed in the cloud, which makes it a simple to use project management platform. In addition, VivifyScrum gives the user two board options that is Scrum and Kanban for collaboration purposes.

Cons

So far, I do not have anything that annoys me