• Pros

• "It is a great marketing resource to my industry. It is very user friendly and the customer service is prompt and awesome! "

• " This offer is very user-friendly and brilliantly perceptive ! "

• "It's easy to navigate and update on a needed basis"

• Cons

• "The only complaint I've had is with the payment process. It holds my money from the tenants longer than I would like, but it's just my personal preference to get my money sooner."

• "There isn't much I have found that I dislike about the software. "

• "I did not like when tenants sent over a maintenance request that it did not show their apartment number....I told customer service this and they fixed it so it now does.... "

Browse Rentler Landlord Reviews

Eric from Presidio

Perfect for a non professional landlord

Doing credit and background checks has solved a lot of problems with poor renters. I also use the ACH feature to collect rent and make that a requirement for my tenants. I hated hassling people to pay their rent. I also like the fact that Rentler tells me when a lease is coming up for renewal. I can then re-list or hit up the tenants automatically to see what their plan is. Rentler stores all of my photos and information so that I don't have to re-input everything. And of course, you can't beat the price for all of the great features and functionality.

Pros

I only have two properties that I own and rent. I was tired of paying high property management fees and needed something to manage my properties. Rentler is very easy to use and intuitive for someone that isn't a full time landlord. I set up both my properties in minutes and then use their tools for everything from listing to collecting rent.

Cons

I would like to see an app for my phone.

Tawni from ICO Mutlifamily Property Management

Great Tool for Advertising Locally

Rentler does bring us qualified traffic. Different seasons and different locations it will change on how they perform but I can always count our rep to help me come up with a solution to improve our traffic or ad dialogue when there is a dip in traffic numbers or our occupancy. I truly think of Rentler as a marketing partner.

Pros

It's an easy platform to utilize, they are updating and improving their systems all the time. Open to suggestions. Always available to answer any questions, you get a real live person who is attentive to your specific needs. I also like that they are flexible with their packaging, you can edit and change out your text and photos on as needed basis by yourself.

Cons

It's more of a classified ad than an internet listing, which isn't necessarily a negative but at the same time I would like my ad to be more interactive with the end user these days then just a photo scroll even though they have capability to host a video it would be great if their listings were a bit more tech savvy and floor plans could be 3D or interactive and I would like to see a better a tool for area listings, featured ads and specific drill down items requested by the end user to stick out better.

Cody from Cornerstone Residential

Pros

I enjoy most of the features that the program offers, but I just wish that I could find a program to streamline all of my necessities.

Cons

I wish it could streamline my entire process of work along with giving me up to date statistics.

David from Havoya Real Estate

Fabulous Landlord and Tenant Platform!

I have love the ability to track all my rental payments and list my properties for rent quickly. The ability to accept applications and run background checks has been phenomenal!

Pros

I love how intuitive the website is. The ability to receive maintenance requests via the software has given me peace of mind.

Cons

The ability to get the payment history for each individual tenant per property/room.

Aaron from Morgan Stanley

Fantastic

It has been great. It has made being a part-time land lord easy for me.

Pros

it is an all in one property management software. It allows me to manage my renters find renters and do payments all in one. Makes my life easy.

Cons

It was hard for me to figure out how the different parts such as lease, listings, applications all work together.

Spencer from Olive West Property Management

Great Management Tool

Awesome team with a great product. I’ve worked with the sales, customer support and development teams and they are all great!

Pros

I love the easy to use resident applications, payments and screening. They also have a great support team which has helped me with a few resident related issues over the last few years. I also like the payment history function for tracking history with each of my tenants payments.

Cons

It would be nice to have a resident ledger, everything that they offer currently is great so this would just be a new tool to add to their offering.

Gregory from Twin Peaks Ridge Apartments

Our experience with Rentler

Rentler has met out advertising needs and accounts receivable needs. We love their business model and system. I have personally met their staff and company President. They have given personal customization to meet our unique needs. Overall I give them five stars.

Pros

The customer support has been amazing. We use this system for advertising and also to collect rent through this system. Whenever we call for support they are there to help. Also, locally they use the KSL advertising system. We have received a good response in placing ads. Also, as we set up the payment system, we have had no issues, and our tenants love the system. I like the format of the software where you can customize each advertisement

Cons

We tend to get more local advertising traffic from this sight than national, but local traffic has met our needs.

Jordan from TazWorks LLC

A Perfect Fit For Small Landlords

"With Rentler Landlord I am able to be hands-off and let the payments come in each month with little to no interaction. That is the greatest benefit of the system. When it does come time to turn over a vacant unit, everything I need to do from beginning to end is provided by Rentler and in short order that unit is filled again. Support is quick and responsive and any issues or questions are taken care of immediately. It is the small landlord's toolkit for success and has everything I need in one simple-to-use system. "

Pros

-Intuitive and easy to use -Simple setup and listing process -Integrated with KSL -Easily track applicants online -Makes collecting rental payments easy and hassle-free

Cons

-They should be integrated with more internet listing services for greater exposure to potential residents -***Need integrated lease forms*** -Add ability to track and manage maintenance requests

Travis from Nxt Property Management

Rentler Landlord is great for the small landlords of the world

I own a rental in South Jordan and screened my applicants through it. It was quick and painless. The renters were able to get through it easily and even though they don't use it to pay rent, they have the ability which is awesome.

Pros

Amazingly works well for both small landlords. Fairly easy to work with, even with all the updates constantly improving!

Cons

Love the value, nothing to unlike about it.

Great Software

Overall we're really pleased.

Pros

Ease of use. I can change vital parts of listings in seconds. The picture selection and re-order tool is easier to use than most ILS's too.

Cons

I don't much like having to pick feature days. I wish it were automated, or I wish there was one screen for all listings.

David from Loveless Tax, PLLC

Rentler Deposit's Fund Into My Bank Account The Quickest (as fast or maybe a day later than Venmo)

Pros

The speed at which rent would be deposited into my bank account after the resident paid. I looked into Cozy which I also really liked (modern look to the ease of use) and it was completely free for rent payments BUT rent took FOREVER to be deposited. It averaged 5 business days which if you added a weekend it was nearly 8-10 days with holidays. If residents paid the latest possible on the 5th and it wasn't deposited until the 12th, that means I would have already had to pay all my mortgages on the 10th which I can float those couple days but I would rather not float 6 mortgage payments if I don't have too. I decided with Rentler becuase they said 2-3 business days and it's actually almost always been 2 business days and I think I've even seen less 48 hours. I used to have to payd 1.95 per transaction but they have since changed it to be free and the speed of deposits hasn't changed. Before facebook marketplace all of my rental leads were coming from Rentler anyway so it was easy to use just one platform for listing, taking applications, doing credit reports & background checks, collecting rent, taking maintenance requests. I manage 13 units of my own and I have every single resident payd using Rentler. And I love it. I also have all applications, credit & background checks submitted through Rentler. And majority of the maintenance requests are also submitted through rentler. It's a no-brainer if you are self-managing your own rentals.

Cons

It does accept partial payments (but every free software I looked at did). I can't customize the application. For example there are some question I would rather not have on the application that I can't get rid of such as "Do you have legal right to be in the US?" and "Have you or someone in your family member served in the military?" Those questions do not impact my screening criteria. I wish there was a document saving/sharing feature. When I set up a new lease it would be awesome if I could attach of digital copy of the signed rental contract that the resident can also ask.

Gary from Automotive

The service every Landlord needs to be successful

My overall experience has been very positive. Honestly, I don't know how I would run my rental properties without Rentler. The main features I utilize are listings and payment processing. Rentler's process keeps things simple, safe and black-and-white for both the landlord and the renter. Everyone has access to the data they need to keep renting a snap. Additionally, what has impressed me most about Rentler is their high level of customer support. Not only have they been willing to actually talk with me over the phone (Elsewhere, how many of us love being restricted to emails or IM) but there has been a couple occasions where they have stayed late, after hours, to ensure my needs were met.

Pros

The easiest answer is that they have thought of everything to make my job easier as a landlord. The software is intuitive, helpful and innovative. I appreciate that the Rentler team seeks to constantly improve their service and systems with consistent product enhancements. Plus, backing everything up is their supportive and responsive customer service team. They have coached me several times for things I have inquired about, plus topics/features that I might benefit from. I love it when they add something like, "you may want to leverage this new feature" or "have your tried that feature..."

Cons

Initially I found setting up some of the payment details to be a little confusing but I would blame that more on user inexperience. The staff walked me through a couple setups until I got the hang of it.

Kapil from Nice Big Rentals

A Must for Landlords & Renters a like! 5STAR!

As a Landlord of over 100 Homes & Apts. My experience has been a five-star experience with every aspect of Rentler! Creative and practical website *easy to use *excellent customer support has made my life so much easier! Rentler has made my day to day business easier & has definitely increased my productivity tremendously! Can’t even think of doing business without Rentler. It’s FANTASTIC for both the Landlord & the Tenants! Great features too if you wanna use them!

Pros

This offer is very user-friendly and brilliantly perceptive !

Cons

I really don’t have anything that I dislike about it.

Morgan from Palisades Apartment Complex

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Streamline Your Rental Process

Pros

Easy to learn how to use the software, long trainings not required. There is not a more simple way to post rental listings available on the internet. The outreach to the public is perfect for the rental market. With Rentler you can easily set up showings and screen applicants.

Cons

It is time consuming to list multiple properties at a single time. Beginning users of this software will need to adjust to the layout of how the rental listing should be posted.

Shereen from Majestic Management LLC

Majestic Management Owner

Customer Service is very helpful. I had to learn 3 new computer programs at the same time.....one of them was Rentler and customer service was very patient with me.

Pros

I like that I can load leases and it lets me know when they are coming up to expiring. I like that tenants can pay online and it shows up in my email when they have paid I like the fact that customer service listens to my ideas to make the program better and then they have the techs look at my ideas.

Erik from Alliance Residential Company

Easy to use and great customer care

It's been a very helpful tool. My rep and they have been amazing to work with. If everyone on your team is like them then you're going to do amazing.

Pros

It's easy to navigate and update on a needed basis

Cons

I wish they had more templates so that you could save separate floorplans, and then you'd just have to click on the floorplan you want to advertise and it'd fill out the rest of the fields. Or same with the community info.

Nikki from Action Property Management & Sales

Rentler Review as a Landlord

The ad's are easy to post and when rented to shut down. I don't have to rebuild my ad's each time I want to post them. They work with you if there are any issues with an ad or creating a new property, etc.... GREAT COMPANY!!!!!!!!! and GREAT PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!

Pros

Rentler is VERY easy to use. If I have any concerns at all, I can always chat with a customer service representative. They respond very quickly and help me feel comfortable it getting resolution to any and all concerns, even in the evenings. I appreciate their willingness to work with landlords so closely.

Cons

There is nothing negative for me as a landlord.

Amber from Candlestick Lane Apts.

Great Company

I like using Rentler, its user friendly and our rep is great to work with.

Pros

Its easy to use, super user friendly, texting option is great

Cons

There really isn't anything that we don't like about the software.

Jed from Real Estate

Rentler customer 5 years and running......

Over experience has been great. I started as a fresh faced landlord not really knowing the ins and outs of screening tenants properly, or advertising/marketing my property. I have now been a landlord for 5 years and have had minimal issues with the tenants thank to the vetting process Rentler does for me.

Pros

I like it because of the contract help. It has all the verbage and things I need to protect myself legally- Also, love the background and credit check that Rentler runs. It has saved me twice from renting from someone who swore up and down that they were "great tenants" and upon review of the report, said that they had been evicted not less than a year ago. Anytime I have a problem, (hardly happens) their customer service team is there to assist me.

Shae from Nxt Property Management

I love it!

Pros

Cons

I can no longer search by property name under the Filter function-

Kailey from Avenue5

Couldn't live without Rentler

Online advertising is great thru Rentler, the software works great for both the consumer and landlord.

Pros

User friendly, great resource for the Utah Landlord!

Cons

No complaints, Rentler is a great product! :)

Jeff from Kasteel Property Management

Great Service and Easy to Use

Great customer service. I know I can count on them if I need something. Very fast response time.

Pros

Easy to use. I like how it keeps my property information and pictures so next time it's vacant I don't have to upload everything again.

Cons

When I copy/paste a description of a property I loose my formatting but it only takes a couple minutes to fix it.

Maria from G&A

Rentler has it all...

Rentler has it all. I wish all the tools provided in our Industry were this effective!

Pros

Everything! They listen to their subscribers, and give us what we need! Customer Service is amazing.

Cons

Absolutely nothing! This tool is simple to use, and the comprehensive data provided has proven to help me be effective at doing my job!

Brittnie from Property Management

I Enjoy It!

Pros

The software is very user friendly and makes updating ads super easy. Our rep, is absolutely wonderful and always extremely helpful and responsive with questions.

Cons

There isn't much I have found that I dislike about the software.

Brendon from Aptive

The best tool for keeping my rental properties booked

My overall experience with Rentler has been positive. It is by far my favorite of the "Landlord" Softwares that I've tested. It is very customizable which I find to be very helpful when listing my properties.

Pros

I like that it is easy to create listings and keep my properties organized. When one of my tenants moves out, it is easy to repost the apartment back on Rentler and respond to inquiries using the app.

Cons

The software itself is great. I'd like for there to be a separate app that caters to the Landlord portion of Rentler.

Toni from Epic property management company llc

Best advertising avenue we use!

Pros

We get most of our tenant leads from this site

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to find my ads when I go to my landlord page. It mixes the ads in with all of my properties.

Doug from DL Investing, llc

Rentler is a big help

I like that rentler does a credit check for tenants who apply. It is very convenient to have rentler pull monthly Rental income from the tenants account. Rentler also charges a late fee automatically if the tenant is late. It doesn't make me look like the bag guy.

Pros

I can easily do my accounting and balance my income statements with quick books. I like that there is a picture of each property that we have listed on rentler. I like that it is affordable.

Cons

Sometimes tenantts have said that it is hard to navigate through when they put in their application

Jean from Staker Property Management

Exceptional

Pros

Its easy to make adjustments on property specifics for customers to use with ease.

Cons

I havent had issues for the features we use.

Shaun J. from BioFire Diagnostics, LLC

Industry: Medical Devices

Rentler Is Awesome!

Pros

I have been using Rentler to pay my rent for a couple years now. I set up an auto-payment and never have to think about paying my rent, they do it for me! I also signed up to have my payments reported to Experian and that has really boosted my credit score. I would highly recommend Rentler to anyone looking for a simple way to pay their rent online and build their credit!

Cons

The service fee. Also there's not an app that has been created yet.

Stacie from Alliance Residential Company

Great service

Pros

Easy to navigate. Great reporting options available to the customer.

Cons

Doesn't tie to our lead management system.

Jon from medical

Made our renting needs SO much easier!

Pros

So much easier with them making our listings, helping with legal forms, etc. and MUCH more affordable than other platforms we have used.

Cons

Hardest part is for us to be able to find competing properties in our area, to help with rent pricing.

Trent from Big Picture Color

Industry: Graphic Design

Rentler allows landlords to leave their troubles at the door

Very good experience. I was unsure of exactly how to manage two rental properties on my own and Rentler has made the process and experience very easy and straightforward.

Pros

I appreciate how streamlined and easy the software makes setting up and listing a new property. Straight forward and intuitive. I especially like the ability to do background checks and verify credit of potential tenants.

Cons

I find the fees and cost setups to be a bit hard to understand. I would prefer that Rentler take the credit card service fee out of my account as a second transaction rather than from the bottom line of the actual rent received.

Heidi from Nxt Property Management

Rentler REview

Pros

This software is super easy to use and update.

Cons

Not currently using the full software.

Miguel from Nonprofit health insurance provider

Best online platform for landlords

Online background checks, applications and payments simplifies some of the more labor intensive tasks in managing properties. Rentler allows more time for actively managing properties.

Pros

Ease of use and customer support. Great value.

Cons

Six years ago the platform had less functionality. However, those issues have been resolved and the platform keeps improving.

Richard from Bangers And Mash, Inc.

Pleased

Excellent, I am always able to get help and Rentler has been very successful in teaching us how to optimize this software and service.

Pros

It has made our rent collections must more efficient.

Cons

Sometimes live chat is unavailable, I need to email or call in and leave a message. Live chat is more effective.

Austyn from Tim Dahle Nissan Southtowne

Renting Made Easy for New Landlord

Couldn't be more easy and happier with the experience. I've already recommended it to others.

Pros

I was very stressed on where to even start on how to market my basement as well as how I was going to do the screening. A friend recommended I use Rentler through KSL (Utah based). It made life so much easier and I received lots of interest in just the first week. Biggest stress reducer was that they took applications and screenings for us and we moved the fee to the applicant. We now have a renter and am going to use this product again and again.

Cons

It'd be nice if we could upload videos of the rental instead of just pictures to give a virtual kind of tour.

Response from Rentler

Replied November 2018

Hi Austyn, Thanks for your feedback! We love hearing about how easy the rental process has been for you. We recently added the ability to include a video in your listing, so next time you have a vacancy go into the listing and click 'Edit photos and videos' to add a YouTube link that will be embedded in your listing. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Preston from financial services

Amazing Platform for anyone with rentals!

Pros

Great platform, easy to use. They do all the heavily lifts from finding renters, collecting rent checks, to background checks! The team at Rentler is soo nice and helpful.!!

Cons

Nothing, it’s great! They are constantly improving. Customer derives is excellent

Nicole from Silver Pines

My rentler review

Pros

I was able to use it daily and upload photos and change the format for more new views.

Cons

I wasnt able to update the listing on my side

curtis from De Anza Properties

Great to work with

Increasing occupancy.

Pros

Very user friendly. Easy to navigate through and to update.

Cons

Needing to duplicate certain efforts with regard to promoting ads.

Shea from My Buddy the Plumber

Industry: Facilities Services

Would 100% Recommend Rentler!

Love the website and look forward to this company growing and adding new features!

Pros

I've been using Rentler to receive my rent payments for a few months now. The deposits are made within two business days which is a lot quicker than other systems! I don't have to worry about reminding my tenant to make their payments on time as Rentler sends automatic reminder emails. I also have my late fee automatically apply if the rent isn't paid after the 5th of the month so Rentler does all the heavy lifting for me!

Cons

The only con would be the transaction fee although Rentler reports all positive payments to Experian so my tenant has no problem paying the fee to build their credit every month.

Deanna from Empire Studios Photography

Great tool for a first time landlord like me!

Easy rent collections! Worry free landlord duties!

Pros

This software made it super easy for me to know what to do before I rented my condo. Everything you need is all here: background checks, rent collection, leases. Wow!

Cons

I wish it would also post my rental to sites like Zillow and Realtor.com automatically. Like a one stop shop for advertising and everything.

Alexa from Fluid Advertising

Great Tool

Pros

Rentler is super easy to use and keep track of. It's nice to be able to leave notes.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes when it comes to Rentler.

Annette from A & R east coast inspections

Rentler software

I don't believe that I will use this at all , too difficult.

Pros

I liked the free trial most of all. It gave me a chance to try out the product for my rentals that I have in different areas.

Cons

The software was way to complicated and I could not understand parts of it. I wish that it was easier.