• Pros

• "The Software is very easy to use and I love that we can customize each module and feature to fit our every individual need per offer. "

• "We have had LinkTrust to track our affiliate program since 2014. I have found the program to be easy to use and reliable. Also, the customer support is excellent."

• "The software is quick to load in browser, and has a ton of reporting insight. When going through to fine tune campaigns I always have access to the data I need ."

• Cons

• "the cost. I have found some issues with click overages sneaking up on me. There is no warning system to let you know that you've over spent your monthly allocation."

• "It could use some stylistic improvements as the system doesn't seem to have been updated for quite some time. "

• "Eventually, I would like to see multi-currency and multi-language capabilities but it doesn't have them yet. "

Browse LinkTrust Reviews

Adrienne from TradeWins Publishing

Industry: Publishing

Works well for us

Pros

Cons

They delete their data after a period of 10 months. Therefore, if you want to access this information, you need to find away to back it up somewhere. Seeing how storage is rather cheap these days, I would like to see this time frame extended out to 2-3 years.

Response from LinkTrust

Replied June 2018

Hi Adrienne- Thanks for the review and your trust these past 4 years. As for data retention- In addition to GDPR compliancy, we're updating our data retention policy to allow extended time frames for storage. We'll provide more details as we finalize. Thanks again for the feedback.

Tommy from Cumulus Advanced technologies

The system is impressive. Price Point is great and access to their tech team put this over the top

Honestly, there are so many benefits inside of the system it is hard to point them all out. This system has a price point that would allow the work-at-home affiliate to use and all the bells & whistles that a large company or Network would ever need. Everything can be set up without an IT person and should you need Tech help just reach out to LinkTrust via Chat or a Call. Their Customer Service Tech Team are the best, friendly and want to help you.

Pros

It is really an ALL-IN-ONE system. Tracks everything from impressions, clicks, leads, and conversions. Easy to set up, add Affiliates, Publishers, and Campaigns. The system will even give you the ability to act as a Network. Included is the ability to also handle Leadgen and collect leads from your site or have them posted to you and then the ability to send or sell your leads with ease to your buyers using any of the industry common methods. We have client offers, our own private offers and merchant offers so having the ability to set these up in the back completely different from each other is EXCELLENT. You can even set up your own ping tree should you need one. We do use a couple of 3rd party systems and found it to be very easy to integrate with our other partners. The reporting is built in and covers everything you would need to capture and also gives you the ability customize the reports for your Affiliates and Publishers. The system is incredible and at the price points offered it would be a mistake to not at least test this for your company. The customer service this company provides to help you with any question, set-ups or just help in general puts this system over the top. Access to their tech team via call or chat during their business hours and you will find they are incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. If you are looking for a system that can cover all your needs, you must check out LinkTrust.

Cons

I only have one real con and before I start there is a way to make it work; I would just like to see it work a little differently. CPL campaigns are treated in the system differently than CPA or CPC. You will only experience this if you OWN your own offers. If you want to collect leads from your site but pay on a CPA or CPC, you need to create two campaigns. I understand there may be a future fix but again it's just a personal preference and nothing that takes away from the system.

Response from LinkTrust

Replied October 2017

Thank you Tommy for you great review. It has been our pleasure to work with you over the years.

rhonda from wea trust

software review

It is a positive and intuitive software that staff easily can utilize and complete tasks that are reliable.. I would recommend to others with the same operational needs.

Response from LinkTrust

Replied October 2017

Thanks for your review!

Steve from HomeStar Security

Super flexible and really easy to use. Plus they have fantastic support!

It automated my whole affiliate and lead gen business. It's easy for me to use but super flexible. I spend my time on getting new deals and not figuring out software.

Pros

I love that I was able to automate my affiliate lead gen business so that I could spend most of my time getting more affiliates. Their support people are super easy to work with and help me with many of my custom needs. They got me setup really fast and white-labeled the account for me. The price for the functionality is way better than anything I got elsewhere. LinkTrust has been around longer than most other affiliate and lead management software, so I trust them because they really know what they are doing.

Cons

Response from LinkTrust

Replied October 2017

Thanks Steve! We appreciate the positive review and look forward to helping your lead generation business be even more successful!

Ryan from Money Map Press

LinkTrust has been an excellent tool for keeping our various marketing campaigns organized.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use, with very little technical expertise required to setup a campaign from start to finish. The reporting tools are clean and concise and allow my company to track on a variety of different touch points throughout our advertising campaigns.

Cons

There are a few specific features that could be beneficial to how we market that aren't available in LinkTrust - however the support team always takes new ideas into consideration for continued development of the software.

Response from LinkTrust

Replied June 2018

Thanks for the kind words and feedback Ryan. Please don't hesitate to reach out to support with those requested feature to be added to our product roadmap. We're always looking to improve and respond to customer requests.

Poolak from Consumer Goods

Their system is user friendly, cost efficient and provides all the tools I need to do my job

They provide every tool I need to do my job effectively. Their company stands out for me as the best in its class. I will always work with Linktrust whenever I can!

Pros

I absolutely love the support team! In this day and age, I believe getting excellent customer service puts you ahead of other software systems. When I'm able to reach a support tech quickly to fix an issue, that gives me peace of mine and trust in that company. I've worked with Linktrust for years, and they have NEVER let me down.

Response from LinkTrust

Replied November 2017

Thank you Poolak for sharing your experience.

Used product for several years and it's easy to use

helps me run my side business

Pros

the learning curve is simple. Covers most aspects of the business required without the need to take seminars to learn the feautures

Cons

Response from LinkTrust

Replied October 2017

Thank you for your great review. We'll look into an automated alert for your traffic overages to alleviate the surprise of your unexpected traffic spike costs. Thank you for the feedback!

Linda from OFFERweb, LLC

Dependable, Responsive & Easy to use

Pros

Cons

The feature I like the least is the click reporting feature. Only allows you to view and export each individual day.

Response from LinkTrust

Replied June 2018

Thanks for the review and feedback Linda. I'll have the team look into expanding the click reporting window. Great feedback.

Jeremy from MySavings, Inc.

Linktrust is a solid and reliable platform with a great price tag.

Solid tracking for a reasonable price.

Pros

The support team and upper management is very friendly and great to work with. They are willing to individually address feature requests and issues to best meet your company needs.

Response from LinkTrust

Replied June 2018

Thank you Jeremy for your review. It has been our pleasure to serve you over the years.

Nick from Offer Space

My experience with LinkTrust has been good.

Linktrust provides a easy to start but robust platform that provides exactly what I need to manage my affiliate relationships.

Pros

Cons

I would like to have the ability to fire multiple events within a single session for different values or goals that can be tracked (such as step 2 or 3 conversions)

Response from LinkTrust

Replied June 2018

Thanks for the review Nick. We are just launching the ability to track multiple events in a single session with our next release. Let us know what you think or any feedback you may have.

Keaton from Skyrocket Media

LinkTrust makes performance marketing easy. Truly a company we can TRUST.

Pros

LinkTrust is easy to use and offers almost all of the features that we need. If there's a feature that we need that's not offered, they're quick to help. Their customer support is exceptional.

Cons

Response from LinkTrust

Replied June 2018

Thanks for the review and feedback Keaton. We appreciate your trust and your business.

Hans P. from Firetoss

A powerful all-in-one affiliate tracking software for lead generation marketing

LinkTrust allows us to better track and analyze the performance of many affiliate channels for a great price!

Pros

LinkTrust makes it easy to organize and track your affiliate marketing channels in one easy to use platform. We use LinkTrust for sending lead data from sources to end users but the platform can do so much more! Their customer service is great, and there will always be a live person to talk to. Their support staff can teach you how to set up just about any affiliate campaign you can imagine and customize it to your needs.

Cons

The UI can sometimes feel a bit clunky, but the product is no less useful because of it. Sometimes I just end up calling them weh nI can't find something and they have no problem training and helping me get what I need done.

Response from LinkTrust

Replied June 2018

Thanks for your feedback and review Hans. We pride ourselves on our customer service/support so that means a lot. Also...stay tuned for a refreshed UI soon followed by a new UX down the road. Would love your feedback on that.

JJ from AMTG

Really just a beginner

The dashboard views and all the connections - will help me make decisions much faster.

Pros

I like that they can incorporate/sync with just about everything I work with. I am also looking forward to building out my link/campaign infrastructure using their backend. The easy pixel builder seems like a much easier way of tracking and then im not a slave to my CRM!

Cons

Its a daunting task to redo all of your campaigns and planning and everything else - but LinkTrust had a team that was there ready to be dedicated to us and help us setting up our first few campaigns. They are trying really hard to be the best thing out there.

Response from LinkTrust

Replied July 2018

Thanks for your trust and partnership JJ.

Linktrust is #1

Pros

Linktrust is a top software. Most of all the team and support is amazing. I have tried five other softwares in the space and was disappointed every time. I had very specific requirements when I started and the team at Linktrust properly managed my expectations and came through in the agreed upon time frame at a fair price. Hats off to team.

Cons

I am still looking for a problem with this software but I can't find it yet. I am hoping the personal attention and support that I have been receiving so far continues.

Response from LinkTrust

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business and loyalty.

Rhiannon from Horizon Worldwide

Fabulous customer support!

Pros

Best value for our money! We looked through dozens of providers and Linktrust still gives us the best bang for our buck

Cons

The software took some getting used to! But after sitting on a call with their customer support, we got the answers we needed

Response from LinkTrust

Replied October 2017

Thank you Rhiannon for your review and compliments of our customer support! We love our customers and that shows in our support.

James from Jjumpp

Easy to use, quick to set up. Mackay has made our setup process a breeze.

Pros

The simple interface. I know where I'm at within the software at any given time. I never get lost navigating the intricacies of the software.

Response from LinkTrust

Replied October 2017

Thank you James for your great review!

Geoff from PrimeRates Holdings, LLC

LinkTrust has a ver responsive customer service team that takes care of you quickly and effectively.

Pros

Ease of use, less expensive that the competition. They have a few bells and whistles like step reporting that I like to use.

Cons

Some things like secure and custom URLs are a little more time consuming to get done than I'd like. It'd be nice to just have a toggle for http and https links.

Response from LinkTrust

Replied June 2018

Thanks for the review and feedback Geoff. Always looking to improve functionality so I've added the secure/custom URL feature you talked about to our product feature request.

Bret

User tracking LinkTrust engagement

Pros

Tracking functionality showing campaigns etc. I also like the affiliate reporting structure showing the revenue growth.

Cons

Lead management page leading to 404, not super user friendly if you have not onboarded with the software.

Response from LinkTrust

Replied June 2018

Thank you for the review. I believe the random 404 pages were due to an outdated DNS configuration and have now been fixed. If you see anything like this please don't hesitate to reach out to support and we'll get them updated promptly.