• Pros

• "Simple layout. Great price. Good customer service. "

• "Variety of features, customizable look & feel, easy to manage users/payouts, timely and effective support team."

• "The costumer service it´s great. Really not always is available on live chat but when someone is online, they answer to you."

• Cons

• "There are so many options and places to look in settings that I sometimes wasn't able to do what I needed on my own."

• "The only genuine problem that I have with the software is that I haven't had the chance to use it yet!"

• "Omnistar/OSITracker has not given me or my staff a reason to complain. Thank God!"

Browse Omnistar Affiliate Reviews

Jeanette JOY from Joy Publications LLC

Industry: Publishing

Best Affiliate Program

Absolutely amazing program and live help. We are ready to go in only an hour. We would have been done if we had the ads ready before setup.

Pros

After four false starts with other affiliate software programs, we found OMNISTAR. We never expected it to only take 5 minutes to set it up because we'd been told that before. However, OMNISTAR has an intuitive step by step set up with videos and fill in the blanks. It really only took five minutes!

Cons

I am not the best at HTML codes and needed help. OMG. The customer service is awesome! They showed me how to do the PayPal code and installed it for me as we watched.

Reasons for Choosing Omnistar Affiliate

Customer Service! Price, Free Trial, Ease of Use.

Melissa from Ethos Handmade

First Affiliate Software

support team was a pleasure to work with during my one on one training. Team was more than helpful and solidified my reason for choosing Omnistar for my affiliate program over other companies.

Pros

Custom logo upload; accessible customer service; easy to understand interface.

Cons

Price. The price seems a little high for not being able to fully customize the affiliate's dashboard to make it match my website. But... if this program works I can see it paying for itself. Time will tell.

Reasons for Choosing Omnistar Affiliate

Price and ease of website integration.

Reid from Maids of St George

Excellent Referal software

The Personnel at this company help you to locate and resolve any problems quickly.

Pros

I like all of the methods that allow you to pay someone who is a part of my referral program.

Cons

It does take a little time to learn. Other than that it goes pretty smoothly.

Adam from Pioneers

Just Not What I Was Looking For

Overall the customer service and price point were both great. It just did not fit what I needed it to do.

Pros

The price point was great and it was pretty easy to use and understand.

Cons

I needed some very specific tracking that was going to take some extra coding that just did not fit within what they did.

Chad from Autotravelpro

Awesome Software And Very Helping Customer Service

So far it has been a very good experience with the company and ill hope it stays like this!

Pros

They helped me complete my integration for my website and updated my php code for me! What an awesome company they are!

Cons

They have a max amount for affiliates you can have for your business

Brent from AcreTrader

Decent solution for the price

Again, Omnistar is a good solution for launching simple affiliate programs. Their price is far less than what some of their competitors charge, and the support team is top-notch.

Pros

The best thing about Omnistar is our support rep, Arlen - very responsive and helpful. The affiliate dashboard is simple and intuitive. Good solution for getting simple affiliate programs up and running quickly.

Cons

If you want anything beyond a simple commission structure or to have an affiliate program that is fully automated, be ready for disappointment. The two things I dislike most are the lack of API functionality and the lack of payout options. For instance, Omnistar will integrate with CRMs, but they only provide name and email, so updating any other info like telephone number, address, company name, etc. is a manual process. Same for payments: the only option Omnistar provides is Paypal, but then they don't provide a way to connect to their Mass Payout API (their support docs still reference the old mass payout option that was discontinued by Paypal), so you have to manually pay each invoice. The knowledge base leaves a lot to be desired, too. Often there are elaborate explanations for simple components, and zero explanations for things that are absolutely unclear. For instance, nowhere could I find a simple list of Omnistar's field variables, so I have to bug support for specific info I should be able to find there.

Jey from Advocate Consulting Group

Industry: Information Services

Comprehensive Product... Simple Solution... 5 STARS

Pros

I'm a vet when it comes to affiliate and direct sales software implementations. Omnistar/OSITracker definitely offers a multitude of options within their platform, yet the implementation is surprisingly logical. The support team is very responsive and my support rep was very patient with the barrage of questions I threw at her... She can through with flying colors! Omnistar/OSITracker was the perfect choice for our company!

Great Software and Customer support

Translation, understanding of the software, functionality and some things about the configuration that required more knowledge on configuration with codes.

Pros

The costumer service its great. Really not always is available on live chat but when someone is online, they answer to you.

Cons

Is not so easy to use. Really I had to need study the software

Mason from WhiteBrights

Affiliate Software

Overall trial experience has been great. Customer Service has been very helpful.

Pros

The best part of this software was the ease & quickness of set up.

Cons

I wish there was an option to customize the landing page easier.

Michael from Safewayz LLC

Industry: Plastics

Great support and very customizable and user friendly

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to customize for my needs.

Cons

Would love to be able to add more referral programs for my different needs. Some of my needs are simply tracking with no reward given, I just track my paid ads.

Carrie from Douglas

Omnistar Affiliate Software Is GREAT!

I can't say enough about Omnistar Affiliate Software AND their excellent customer support. I have used other SaaS products, some good, some not so good. I was relieved that this software had everything I needed and was affordable. On top of that, I have received top-notch customer support since signing up and it has been a huge help. While looking for the best affiliate tracking software for my needs I have spoken to several other software companies and a few networks. The people at the networks spent more time prequalifying me than they did actually listening to me to determine if their software was a good fit for me. But not Omnistar, they listened to me, answered questions and even told me about additional solutions they thought would be perfect for our company. Arlen, our account representative, spent a lot of time with me and with my programmer to be sure that we understood the set up process. He was patient and extremely knowledgeable. It was a pleasure, especially after feeling judged by a few of the networks I had spoken to. This software does everything I had only dreamed an affiliate tracking software could do. I know we will have great success using it. It is easy to use and has so many great features that I can't dig into it all fast enough. I would definitely recommend Omnistar Affiliate Software, but I don't want to tell too many people because this is going to be my own secret weapon!

Charl from Swart And Associates

Finally! Software that works

Pros

Omnistar has really good customer support. The support staff got me up and running in less than 30 minutes, without any hassle at all. The support staff made me feel like a valued client, unlike my previous vendor who treated me like I was a nuisance and provided me with no support whatsoever, which is why I left them. There is a world of difference between Omnistar and other vendors, in that I know that Omnistar's Tech support team has my back, which makes me feel confident knowing that I can focus on the things that are most important to me, namely business, and not have to worry about a loss in revenue due to technical issues.

Sandra from Private Sessions & Trainings

Free Scheduled 30 minute call

Pros

I don't really know enough yet about the OSI software. However, I greatly appreciate that I can schedule a free call to get answers and walk throughs. The fact that the person that introduced me (Arlin sp?) was also the one who talked with me today was an added bonus. I'm grateful to have the recording with screen views because this a lot for me to take in. I am also going to be sharing this recording with the other person involved in this project who is more computer savvy than me. So that was very comforting and I received the recording promptly.

Cons

It seems very complicated to me to do something that I had hoped would be more simple since it's done with this software. I thought I could generate unlimited links for my very creative affiliate to use in many different ways and easily track so she could see what worked best. Now I understand there is only the one link for her. Arlin did his best to find work arounds the one link fact.

Hans-Eric from betterU

Simple to Integrate, lots of features

Experience was great. The integration of this affiliate software is simple and works well with our current e-commerce solution. It also integrates with many 3rd party tools. There are lots of features that got explained to us during our introductory call with support. I would re-commend this software for its ease of integration on use. The price is very reasonable for how many feature it includes. Their support staff is excellent and very knowledgeable. Only thing lacking would be rest API integration to be able to grab affiliate data . Other than that we would highly recommend.

Pros

It is easy to integrate and has a lot of nice features.

Cons

No REST API for use in grabbing affiliate data.

Michelle from Blue Ocean Digital Strategy

I called to activate my order and spoke with customer service agent. He was so helpful and pleasant.

The ability to enroll others to help us sell more products.

Pros

The ease of integrating it into the website my client was using - I never expected that Weebly would have any type of affiliate software that would integrate with it. Lo and behold, to the Google I went and found OSI!

Lesly from Power Affiliate Club

Arlen is Awesome

Arlen has been VERY helpful in fact, because of his attentiveness I chose to go with OSI. I had already signed up with another program and their support was really bad and unprofessional. I bugged Arlen several times and he always was helpful, friendly, and patient

Pros

The ease in setting up the software, appearance

Cons

not having a PayPal api so I could set up recurring affiliate earnings not having a place to post training videos for my affiliates

nissim from Karma Integrity Inc

simple, and basic. customer service is good. lacks some needed features.

ability to engage affiliates in promoting my products.

Pros

easy to install, the customer service. pretty straight forward, easy with weebly. mostly easy to use.

Cons

missing lead capturing function as in email, and address of customers, and downloadable CSV file with emails. missing ability to email affiliates from within the software w/o adding external mail program. would be cool to have a way to custom calculate commissions based on custom parameters.

Emily from ThriftLounge

Excellent Referral platform

OmniStar Affiliate Software is an excellent referral marketing program. They offer a free-trial, which I utilized before happily upgrading to a paid membership after discovering that this program is well worth the cost. This software is perfect for anyone who is looking to generate leads and acquire new customers, clients or sales through a referral program. They have 24 hour support, which is important to me because my working hours greatly fluctuate, sometimes leaving me to handle the backend of business at the wee hours of the night. Aside from the added-success in referred leads thanks to this software, it's actually also improved my SEO, due to all of the backlinks that it generated, which was a hugely pleasant and unexpected surprise!

Pros

Helps to generate and track leads and referrals while also improving SEO, 24/7 customer service availability

Cons

None.

lenora from mymebox

Grow your business with Omnistar

I am very pleased with the support that was received with the integration of the affiliate program in to my site. Everything was handle in a very professional and timely manner. The communication was great and all of my questions were answered.

Pros

I love how easy the program is set up to be able to have those interested in our affilate program to easily sign up and participate in the program

Cons

none

Michael from General Account Agent Organization

Industry: Utilities

Intuitive Referral Saas

All new software projects can be daunting challenges. With OSI affiliate all issues were clearly and concisely answered with a 15 minute training session with Arlen.

Pros

If you have an open minded approach to deploying the right components for referral program success, you need all the features of OSI, hands down!

Mike from Smart Money Network, LLC

Support is awesome!

Pros

Rep in tech support was awesome! I'm still in the trial period, and ran into a snag, but rep was right there till we got it resolved. Looking forward to opening up all of the features.

Noelle

September 2016

Great system and even better support

I was able to completely customize the software to appear where I wanted it in the website and incorporate an approval process for applicants. There is an option for pretty much everything - which is great. The only drawback is that because of the many options and settings, it was sometimes confusing and I needed assistance setting up. Luckily, Arlen and the rest of the support team are quick to respond and extremely helpful. Arlen went above and beyond to help me integrate the software into our website and was very patient to explain terms and features I didn't quite understand yet. I would definitely recommend OSI Affiliates! Thank you guys!!!

Seamless and User Friendly

Pros

The step by step guide is very helpful and allows you to learn how to integrate things yourself and with ease.

Greg from DTC Correct

Omnistar review

been using it for a year good value with many features but user knowledge base is out of date and the interface feels like it has been developed without non programmer consultation. It is very comes close but small bits of info are constantly missing that slow down adaptation. Many feature and screens referenced in the help knowledge base are no longer in use. Arlen has been very helpful otherwise i would have changed to a different program

Pros

ease of use reasonable month price no commission

Cons

difficult implementation on intuitive interface

Cheryl from Fire-N-The-Hole

Great, as always.

Pros

I love the customer service, it is amazing! All the different options available and the user friendly layout.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of at this time. My only issues have been when I did not understand something and that is not the fault of the software, it is mine.

Erik from Touch Vodka

Conference Call

Just had a great call with Alren explained everything simply and answered my concerns with ease. I was very happy with the call.

Pros

Simple layout. Great price. Good customer service.

Cons

Was hoping that each coupon would be unique for each affiliate so that when its redeemed in store we know who to pay.

Kaitlyn from UnDelay

Great Software!

So far everything has worked out perfectly and I have been able to set everything up easily. Customer service is great and I have gotten all of my questions answered!

Pros

There is a lot of great functionality and customization capabilities.

Cons

Not very intuitive to navigate through the software.

Joshua from Cable, Movies, and More LLC

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Just what I was looking for!

This software is going to enable my business to skyrocket to another level! Exactly what I was looking for. Arlen has been awesome!

Pros

The value for the investment.

Cons

The initial setup is a little tricky, but they walk you through the entire process.

Cynthia from Witheld

Industry: Sporting Goods

Professional Level Service and Options

The option set is robust enough for the largest of programs but easy enough to set up even a noob like me can do. Great support, very patient!

Pros

That is integrates directly in to my site and blends so seamlessly.

Cons

Wish there was a Wordpress plugin.

Great Service

Highly recommend using Osia Affiliate for their great customer support! We used the software to manage our affiliate program and they walked us through the entire system!

Pros

- customer support - ease of use

Cons

- none that I can see

Bill from Publishing

AWESOME!

Pros

Great customer service! I had an issue and they solved it immediately. I would definitely recommend them. I'm a very happy customer.

Extremely Responsive & Helpful customer service

Great product with every useful feature we could want at a fraction of the price of competitors. The customer service really knows their stuff and is always responsive, always finds a solution.

Bob from A Life Advantage

Extremely knowledgeable staff and very helpful.

Spent about 20 minutes on a call with Arlen and learned a lot. Great support and product. Highly recommend.

Pros

Easy to use and set up

Cons

Haven't found any yet

June 2016

Troy

June 2016

Awesome Service!

It is rare that a company calls you back when you initially sign up. This company is on their A game and a pleasure to work with. I would not hesitate to refer their services to anyone. Don't miss your chance to do business with them. Arlen and Robert are a pleasure to work with.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to understand. Implementation is quick.

Cons

I have not run into any.

December 2015

David from NinjaOutreach

December 2015

Very happy customer!

We have been using this software for our affiliate program since switching from an in house one, and it is going very well. We launched a campaign with our affiliates for Black Friday involving coupons, discounts, and special links. We couldn't do this before, but now we were able to net thousands of dollars through the use of their software. Everything is kept track of and it integrates with Stripe.

Jesse from Socedo

Great Customer Support

Pros

Easy to use and support team is always happy to help! Looking forward to using the software to build my business.They've done a great job at helping us along to getting everything set up. Thanks!

Josh from FE International

Customer Service Call w/ Arlen Robinson

Arlen was super helpful and was able to walk me through all of the questions I had. He made things very simple and easy to understand as well.

Pros

It is able to accomplish everything we want from our affiliate program

Cons

No search function within the sales section for custom variables

Ray from Rich Dad Education

Kudos to Arlen Robinson

I'm very pleased with this product, and the level of support. Every time I have a question, the support team response promptly and professionally....Thank you!!

Pros

Easy to use, and very manageable to incorporate.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that only one Admin can exist in the account, but it's no biggy.

Michael from Referral Marketing Guru

Good Set Up Support

Customer representative was great on the webinar, walking me through the set up stages and ensuring we were ready to go. He made it very simply and we are off and running with our new affiliate program.

Nadege from Nutriumph Supplements

Great software

Pros

Omnistar is pretty easy to use once familiar with the interface. Easy sign up for affiliates. Great customer service. Price is good compare to other programs.

Trevin from ProsperWithPeople

Arlen Robinson is great

Great experience and a lot of help from Arlen Robinson. I'd refer him to anyone who needs and if i was the boss i'd give him a raise. Great customer service skills!!

Cons

No button to add to my site

Shann from Vertagear Inc

Thanks for the awesome walk through on the software!

It was easy and effortless learning from the representative the bits and pieces of the software. Great customer support and he was very knowledgeable and helpful, thank you!

May 2016

Sanjeev from Singularity Services Private Limited

May 2016

Service levels are outstanding

Have started to use the software for tracking referral and affiliate sales on http://mouthfresheners.com. I find their commitment and passion for their product and service to be of a very high standard. What I liked the most is that they are proactive in suggesting the areas where one may need help and are liberal in offering the same and following it through. I am sure to use the software on our other web properties as well.

Joe from JMPC

Great help

So far so good. Signed up mainly on one of the customer's representatives words for support. He is doing that very well so far. I look forward to continued support.

Muhammad Junaid from Julbul

Easiest Affiliate Software : Definitely Recommended

We had many requirements and OSI Affiliate had the solution we needed! It is definitely one of the easiest affiliate software in the market.

Ismar from Papershift

Nice and quick Onboarding

The questions I had were answered quickly and very well. The Software is easy to use and can be set up in a few basic steps.

Matt from Alchemy Wellness

Great Software

Very good Customer Service by our rep. Answered all my questions with ease. I am definitely happy I went with Omnistar.

Great Customer Service

Pros

whole customer service team is beyond helpful and responsive. Highly recommend OSI software.

Cons

Some features are missing but the team is super responsive to taking note of your suggestions and keeping you updated on implementations.

Tamika from Orisha Creative Corp

Robust affiliate system at an affordable fee

Pros

Integrates with so many systems but still has a basic 'general' set-up that works for most.

Cons

The getting video wasn't as clear and I personally would need it to be but a 1:1 call with customer service made everything clear.

miranda from Calgary Cloth Diaper Depot

I had a great experience and he helped me answer all my questions I had.

Pros

Easy of integration. I didn't need to worry about anything. The integration was applied seamlessly to our site