• icon"Custom logo upload; accessible customer service; easy to understand interface."
  • icon"Everything I want and was looking for in an Affiliate Program."
  • icon"The costumer service it´s great. Really not always is available on live chat but when someone is online, they answer to you."
  • icon"The only thing I can think of is that only one Admin can exist in the account, but it's no biggy."
  • icon"I don't like that different commission amounts cannot be offer for different products. The software is also quite difficult to navigate and is not intuitive."
  • icon"Often there are elaborate explanations for simple components, and zero explanations for things that are absolutely unclear."

Browse all Omnistar Affiliate Reviews

• Have you used Omnistar Affiliate and would like to share your experience with others?

Faliscia

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Time used: Free Trial

Used a fee found the best

Jeanette JOY

Industry: Publishing

Best Affiliate Program

Absolutely amazing program and live help. We are ready to go in only an hour. We would​ have been done if we had the ads ready before setup.

Pros

After four false starts with other affiliate software programs, we found OMNISTAR. We never expected it to only take 5 minutes to set it up because we'd been told that before. However, OMNISTAR has an intuitive step by step set up with videos and fill in the blanks. It really only took five minutes!

Cons

I am not the best at HTML codes and needed help. OMG. The customer service is awesome! They showed me how to do the PayPal code and installed it for me as we watched.

Reasons for choosing Omnistar Affiliate

Customer Service! Price, Free Trial, Ease of Use.

Reasons for switching to Omnistar Affiliate

LeadDyno didn't answer our questions. The chat was rude. The promised appointment for tech support never called. The 20-minute introduction webinar, which we had to wait for over 24 hours, was late. Then the man rushed through in ten minutes and hung up before waiting for questions! Not only that, it was​ presented from the affiliate viewpoint, not the sellers.

Andrea

Finally...a Simple Affiliate Program!

I had a need for a very simple, yet flexible Affiliate program. Everything I tried seemed overly complicated. Ominstar was the opposite--AND I love that they offer to do the integration and set up FOR me...for FREE! Customer Services is very important to me so this made a good first impression.

Pros

I like the simplicity of Omnistar. All other Affiliate Software programs I've tried were overcomplicated. This one was the easiest of them all to set up.

Cons

As of right now, Omnistar checks all the boxes for what I was looking for.

Reasons for choosing Omnistar Affiliate

I liked the ability to set up email templates and assets for my affiliates in a simple, straightforward way. This was missing in the other programs I tried.

Looking for simplicity.

Adam

Just Not What I Was Looking For

Overall the customer service and price point were both great. It just did not fit what I needed it to do.

Pros

The price point was great and it was pretty easy to use and understand.

Cons

I needed some very specific tracking that was going to take some extra coding that just did not fit within what they did.

Evvan-Joi

Amazing customer service!!

Pros

I have no idea how they're able to be so personable and accommodating but I really appreciate it. I received my initial follow-up call within hours of signing up. Although my webpage/checkout software was not shown as an integration option, they told they'd try to integrate it and they did! I actually had to switch the software and they integrated/deep coded it again without me paying a dime.

Reasons for switching to Omnistar Affiliate

They were not helpful while attempting custom integration. I ultimately ended up having to code it myself and failed. I reached out to a developer to help and he quoted us $460 so I definitely had to find an alternative.

Cathy

Wow Is All I Have To Say!

First of all your customer service is top notch. The fact that you help us to set up everything is such a huge plus. Plus you continue to train us on how to be successful with our affiliates. Who does that? I can’t thank you enough.

Pros

All the extras you provide are beyond helpful.

Cons

So far I haven’t seen anything. So I can’t say.

Reasons for choosing Omnistar Affiliate

You provide so much more with your software and make the price affordable.

violeta

April 2022

best software

I have many benefits from using this software, it helps me grow my business.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. I like it very much because it has many videos and resources that helped me a lot to figure out how it works. Also, if I had any issues they set up a 1 to 1 meeting to resolve my problem. The integration was very easy and quick.

Cons

the way I have to pay my affiliates , if you can implement an automatically method I would be very excited

Reasons for choosing Omnistar Affiliate

because you have many videos and resources and I understand better what I have to do, also you have Etsy integration. What I wish you to have is some method to pay my affiliates automatically, so I don't have to pay them manually.

Charl

Finally! Software that works

Pros

Omnistar has really good customer support. The support staff got me up and running in less than 30 minutes, without any hassle at all. The support staff made me feel like a valued client, unlike my previous vendor who treated me like I was a nuisance and provided me with no support whatsoever, which is why I left them. There is a world of difference between Omnistar and other vendors, in that I know that Omnistar's Tech support team has my back, which makes me feel confident knowing that I can focus on the things that are most important to me, namely business, and not have to worry about a loss in revenue due to technical issues.

Sandra

Free Scheduled 30 minute call

Pros

I don't really know enough yet about the OSI software. However, I greatly appreciate that I can schedule a free call to get answers and walk throughs. The fact that the person that introduced me (Arlin sp?) was also the one who talked with me today was an added bonus. I'm grateful to have the recording with screen views because this a lot for me to take in. I am also going to be sharing this recording with the other person involved in this project who is more computer savvy than me. So that was very comforting and I received the recording promptly.

Cons

It seems very complicated to me to do something that I had hoped would be more simple since it's done with this software. I thought I could generate unlimited links for my very creative affiliate to use in many different ways and easily track so she could see what worked best. Now I understand there is only the one link for her. Arlin did his best to find work arounds the one link fact.

Abe

OSI Affiliate Software and service.

Customer service is par excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really helped me with the setup and use.

Pros

The software is exactly what I was looking for.

Cons

Not anything so far I can see. Still using it .

Reasons for choosing Omnistar Affiliate

Service and features mainly.

Great Software and Customer support

Translation, understanding of the software, functionality and some things about the configuration that required more knowledge on configuration with codes.

Pros

Cons

Is not so easy to use. Really I had to need study the software

Noelle

September 2016

Great system and even better support

I was able to completely customize the software to appear where I wanted it in the website and incorporate an approval process for applicants. There is an option for pretty much everything - which is great. The only drawback is that because of the many options and settings, it was sometimes confusing and I needed assistance setting up. Luckily, Arlen and the rest of the support team are quick to respond and extremely helpful. Arlen went above and beyond to help me integrate the software into our website and was very patient to explain terms and features I didn't quite understand yet. I would definitely recommend OSI Affiliates! Thank you guys!!!

Pros

Variety of features, customizable look & feel, easy to manage users/payouts, timely and effective support team.

Cons

There are so many options and places to look in settings that I sometimes wasn't able to do what I needed on my own.

Melissa

First Affiliate Software

support team was a pleasure to work with during my one on one training. Team was more than helpful and solidified my reason for choosing Omnistar for my affiliate program over other companies.

Pros

Custom logo upload; accessible customer service; easy to understand interface.

Cons

Price. The price seems a little high for not being able to fully customize the affiliate's dashboard to make it match my website. But... if this program works I can see it paying for itself. Time will tell.

Reasons for choosing Omnistar Affiliate

Price and ease of website integration.

Brent

Decent solution for the price

Again, Omnistar is a good solution for launching simple affiliate programs. Their price is far less than what some of their competitors charge, and the support team is top-notch.

Pros

The best thing about Omnistar is our support rep, Arlen - very responsive and helpful. The affiliate dashboard is simple and intuitive. Good solution for getting simple affiliate programs up and running quickly.

Cons

If you want anything beyond a simple commission structure or to have an affiliate program that is fully automated, be ready for disappointment. The two things I dislike most are the lack of API functionality and the lack of payout options. For instance, Omnistar will integrate with CRMs, but they only provide name and email, so updating any other info like telephone number, address, company name, etc. is a manual process. Same for payments: the only option Omnistar provides is Paypal, but then they don't provide a way to connect to their Mass Payout API (their support docs still reference the old mass payout option that was discontinued by Paypal), so you have to manually pay each invoice. The knowledge base leaves a lot to be desired, too. Often there are elaborate explanations for simple components, and zero explanations for things that are absolutely unclear. For instance, nowhere could I find a simple list of Omnistar's field variables, so I have to bug support for specific info I should be able to find there.

Jey

Industry: Information Services

Comprehensive Product... Simple Solution... 5 STARS

Pros

I'm a vet when it comes to affiliate and direct sales software implementations. Omnistar/OSITracker definitely offers a multitude of options within their platform, yet the implementation is surprisingly logical. The support team is very responsive and my support rep was very patient with the barrage of questions I threw at her... She can through with flying colors! Omnistar/OSITracker was the perfect choice for our company!

Cons

Omnistar/OSITracker has not given me or my staff a reason to complain. Thank God!

Carrie

Time used: Free Trial

Omnistar Affiliate Software Is GREAT!

I can't say enough about Omnistar Affiliate Software AND their excellent customer support. I have used other SaaS products, some good, some not so good. I was relieved that this software had everything I needed and was affordable. On top of that, I have received top-notch customer support since signing up and it has been a huge help. While looking for the best affiliate tracking software for my needs I have spoken to several other software companies and a few networks. The people at the networks spent more time prequalifying me than they did actually listening to me to determine if their software was a good fit for me. But not Omnistar, they listened to me, answered questions and even told me about additional solutions they thought would be perfect for our company. Arlen, our account representative, spent a lot of time with me and with my programmer to be sure that we understood the set up process. He was patient and extremely knowledgeable. It was a pleasure, especially after feeling judged by a few of the networks I had spoken to. This software does everything I had only dreamed an affiliate tracking software could do. I know we will have great success using it. It is easy to use and has so many great features that I can't dig into it all fast enough. I would definitely recommend Omnistar Affiliate Software, but I don't want to tell too many people because this is going to be my own secret weapon!

Maria

Software that delivers!

Like every one new at OSI, ... would feel confident with the fully equipped, automated system. So it should make one learn the process quick and easy.

Pros

Any questions are dealt with immediate assistance extended by qualified OSI staff. A lot of actions than words.

Cons

Nothing that can not be handled. Staying focus will play a role in learning all the helpful videos from OSI's platform. So I would say it will take a little bit of time to discover what one would least like at the use of OSI software.

Reasons for choosing Omnistar Affiliate

It has everything built-in..... providing a worry free system that allows users more time to attend to other business task.

Denis