Browse UpViral Reviews

Keith from Sine Wave Media Ltd

UpViral is a Complete Solution

It has been a very positive experience. Having used software where technical support is dismissive at best and non existent at worst, UpViral's team and consultants are switched on to our needs. They listen and respond. Wilco's online record speaks for itself. Campaign Consultant, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] too has a proven track record of lead generation. These top professionals make themselves available to us regularly. If you are struggling, their tech support is responsive the same day.

Pros

The optin and social share templates which have come on stream mean that coding is a thing of the past. It also does much more than grab leads. It is designed to stimulate word of mouth referrals. As most marketers know, this remains the most power method of gaining meaningful leads.

Cons

At first, the interface was a little daunting. However the team hold a weekly co pilot show where any ideas etc are taken on board.

Pricing, Quality, Ease of Use, Results

Logan from LBA

Business Enhancement

Pros

With integrations like these here in UpViral, I can systemize my business and push out more PROFIT

Cons

ad creative when getting someone from fb over to linkedIn or vice versa

Reasons for Choosing UpViral

The ease of use and honestly the amount of great things it can do.

Reasons for Switching to UpViral

Found a more advanced Funnel Builder that I use with this instead. The combination is incredible

Neeraj from Startup Business Academy

Good Work

Good

Pros

Simplicity is the key that I like most about UpViral

Cons

Complexity of certain features makes it difficult to handle

Troy from CityNewsAndTalk.Com

Industry: Broadcast Media

Best Software to increase your customer base

My experience at Up Viral has always been stellar. From ease of use, their team making suggestions, the support department, and their true mission to drive results for their customers.

Pros

Up Viral makes it easy to deploy viral campaigns that produce leads for your business on a daily basis.

Cons

The feature set is already robust and the team at Up Viral are constantly building more functionality.

Reasons for Switching to UpViral

More features to work with.

jennene from Danso Digital Media Group Inc

Multi Ways to Use Software

Great product and they continue to serve and educate their customers

Pros

The ease of use was important to me. In addition, there are so many ways to use the software in addition to running viral campaigns and they are always improving the software and listen to their customers

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time. So far the software has met my expectations

Reasons for Switching to UpViral

The previous software was too cumbersome

Greg from Healthy Shower LLC

A Better Way To Build A Bigger List

Lead cost. when we are able to get an additional lead for every 20% of the leads we pay for through paid ads, it knocks a significant off the cost per lead

Pros

I like the ease of the setup and integration with tools that I use like Clickfunnels to run give away campaigns

Cons

There aren't really things that I dislike about the software

Reasons for Choosing UpViral

I first got upviral during your launch of the product and never really felt the need to look elsewhere. I do with that there was a widget that would allow me to use the cf pages and just embed the plugin into the page - easier for tracking etc.

December 2021

Christian from HighTechTorres

December 2021

The Ultimate Content Software Ever Created!

Pros

I bought upviral early in its inception, it has been a powerful tool in my marketing toolset. I have been able to create campaigns for myself and my clients. If you want more leads with the viral effect like no other marketing software in the market right now, UpViral is a must-have!

Cons

Not a bit fan of the new setup UI, but its easy to use.

Preston from Noturavg Apparel

Upviral Reviews

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate. Graphics are top quality

Cons

I have no complaints. Far better than anything I've ever seen

Daniel from Social Biz Flow

We Leveled Up with UpViral

lead gen and keeping ad costs low

Pros

The ability to duplicate both lead pages and campaigns with ease is second only to the ease of capturing leads.

Cons

I wish they would have even more upgrades. My mind is full of "add ons" that would make this even better...but I speak from a purely selfish point of view.

Upviral does what it claims

Simple fast deployment! love it!

Pros

1. so easy to use 2. intuitive interface 3. great for fast deployment when testing new ideas 4.its awesome

Cons

looking forward to being able to automate this solution in our workflows once we figure how to use the API

Viral lead generation made easy and fun. UpViral is a solid tool for this.

Overall I think this is one of the best tools out there for viral lead generation. If you want to build your email list faster, it's a great idea to encorporate viral list building in your business, by using contests and other viral campaigns. UpViral has been around for years, has a very good customer support and the owner/creator Wilco creates great training for customers, so you can always improve your marketing skills.

Pros

To be honest, the main reason I like this tool is that the whole set up is smooth and doesn't take much time. You can get a quality viral lead generation campaign up in running fast, by just using the templates and standard settings and making a few customization. Upviral makes it easy, offers enough documentation and has a very user-friendly interface. Once you play around with it for some hours, you'll feel like you know this platform and can really start creating new campaigns fast (including cloning your successful campaigns and then just changing some details). Overall this is a modern, solid tool that works great for beginners and also offers advanced settings in case you need it later.

Cons

There's not much that I dislike. It's all pretty solid and you can see a lot of research and testing went into the development of this tool. It's also frequently updated. I would personally like to see a couple of extra social sharing methods being added and be able to customize the points system more. I need to add that having more options doesn't always guarantee you get better results, because it's often better to stick to proven settings instead of trying to come up with something unique. Pricing could also be a little bit lower, but you pay for a high-quality tool and with the amount of viral leads you can collect, this quickly pays back your investment.

Pierre Antoine from Happy Reviews

You can't live without Upviral! Period.

I have launched several campaigns for friends, clients and myself. Results and excitments are always there like clockwise.

Pros

To put it in a nutshell, if you vever had experienced your leadgen campaign skyrocketibg your figures ro the moon... thta is that you don't use Upviral. Easy fix? Give it a try right now, the price is an insanity of a bargain compared to the pleasure of use ans the results achieved. Final words : I am 200% biased, as I have purchased the whole [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] amazing killerapps suites for years (Connectio, Upviral, etc.). And I love each of them so much!

Cons

Honestly? None. I have a lifetime licence... maybe the subscription model...

Reasons for Choosing UpViral

Everything [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] does is great foe business and happiness of use.

Luis from Potencial Humano 11

Fantastic and awesome product

I am trying to grow my email list for promoting my email campaigns for the services we offer. I am looking to provide this in all the Spanish speaking community in Latin America.

Pros

It allows me to learn and put into practice how to generate leads for my start up business and also allows my to use it as part of my funnels (Still learning)

Cons

Hard to tell, since I am not a technical guy, every little thing and tool that makes my marketing easier it is just phenomenal for me. I have not encountered something that I do not like about this product.

Reasons for Choosing UpViral

I choose UPVIRAL due to my experience with Connectio. I do not even know if there is other type of products like Upviral. I know about click funnels and etc. but that's about it.

Richard from Click and Know

Industry: Online Media

Geweldig platform om meer leads te genereren en daarmee je marketing spend te verlagen

Support is zeer behulpzaam, en met het bijgeleverde cursus materiaal (video tutorials) kan je binnen een uur klaar zijn met het opzetten van je "Sweepstake" of "Evergreen campagne"

Pros

Support in het Engels en gebruikelijk binnen 24 een antwoord. Software is systematisch opgezet, waardoor je begeleid wordt door het gehele proces Achterliggende cursus portal geeft kant en klaar strategisch advies in hapklare brokken.

Cons

Om deze software te gebruiken is het wel handig als je al een email lijst hebt. Natuurlijk is het mogelijk om een marketing campagne eraan vast te koppelen, maar als je al een lijst hebt zal dit de viraliteit ten goede komen.

Reasons for Choosing UpViral

Trail aanbieding geaccepteerd en daarna product blijven gebruiken

Siddharth from Siddharth Pal

It helps to make your brand viral

UpViral is really great and it's public API helping me to make the brand viral on autopilot. Native integration with ESP makes it more awesome. In one of my recent campaign, I have generated approximate 5000 leads in just 20 days. It was really awesome. Thanks UpViral team :)

Pros

I like the auto disable fraud leads features because it saves a lot of time for filtering fraud leads. UpViral has good fraud detection system and auto disable frauds. I really like this feature.

Cons

It doesn't has option to add SMTP on campaign level. It only allows SMTP on account level.

Reasons for Switching to UpViral

Because UpViral has faster development than vyper. UpViral has a lot of features and public API to make it more awesome.

Greg from Crossbow Studio

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Tried them all, recommend UpViral

Pros

We tried every 'contest' software available, but UpViral is hands down the easiest to implement, and gives us the integrations and reporting we need to keep improving our promotions.

Cons

Originally, the design options were limited, so it was difficult getting the landing pages to fit with the brands we were promoting. But the product team is continually improving the software, and the drawbacks are so minor considering the results we are getting!

Julian from RipeGlobal

Great Software

Great support and continual development of this software. I bought it when it first came out and where it is today is a massive evolution.

Pros

Has integrations with just about every autoresponder and CRM. Super easy to use and a great editor with split testing. contest rules are easy to set up and extra incentives are useful too.

Cons

I'd like the ability to have the fraud detection on but not blacklist people straight away. It would be nice to have a list of possible fraud that I could review and decide if I want to block them. Kind of like a grey list.

Lara from Living Brightside Enterprises Inc

LOVE IT!

Great!

Pros

We love that we can create an effective sharing campaign that brings in new, ideal leads and clients.

Cons

I wish there was a mobile app for checking stats.

Shawn from Vital Design

Use UpViral for building massive email lists or social followings.

Overall, I love UpViral and would highly recommend to anyone building an email list, SMS list or social following.

Pros

UpViral makes it easy to launch any product or service, "virally." All the tools you need to incentivize referrals and generate a massive amount of leads are built-in.

Cons

The landing page designer is clunky and pretty near useless.

Reasons for Choosing UpViral

UpViral had all of the functionality that I was looking for based on the structure of the giveaway that I wanted to run.

Mark from VBEGroup

Excellence in Support

The sofware drives awareness for our business and delivers leads directly and indirectly.

Pros

I am writing about the Support, in this Review. The software itself is excellent, but from time to time, everyone needs assistance. Many organisations are lacking, when it comes to support. However, my experience with UpViral is that their support is very quick and always helpful.

Cons

No problems. It's quite easy to use, and the explainer / training material is very good.

Ivy from Holistic Skin Health

Only competition software I will use.

Upviral does what it says it can do - support is good, active and helpful facebook group with weekly trainings. Very happy with the software.

Pros

Upviral makes it easy to set up competition & gather leads. Easy platform to learn, with a lot of ways to use it. Makes promoting products simple, while growing my list.

Cons

Like most software there's Always room for improvement with editing functionality, but it in no way affects the ability of the software to do its job.

Larry from Big Boss

Why you should give Upviral a good look

Pros

The software has the ability to check that the lead referrals are not fraudulent.

Cons

It is not possible to automatically confirm that a viral lead has truly completed the task to receive the assigned points.

Bob from The Business Credit Builders LLC

Rapid Growth from existing client base

The cost of marketing (Facebook Ads etc.) is going up. Upviral brings in leads and sales for low to zero cost. That improves your ROI which is important to any business owner's bottom line.

Pros

Quickly increase the size of your leads base by using the current clients that you have.

Cons

Integrating with ZoHo is a bit time-consuming.

Bojan from Genex AS

Super easy to use, GIVES RESULTS!!

I am running a digital marketing agency and UpViral is a great tool that I added on my tool belt. I don't use it with every client and on every campaign but it is good when you can pull out one more ace from the sleeve. :)

Pros

Drag and drop interface for setup of campaign.

Cons

I use HubSpot for CRM. It is connected with UpViral and my new contacts are entering the CRM. However, I have to manually to give consent for new contacts that enter from the campaign. This is more on the integration side.

Eric from Superman Marketing

UpViral is great solution

Pros

Auto notifications email sent to users are great!

Cons

No Chinese translation, I am Taiwanese It's better to have Chinese.

Pat from Pat Rybovich Publishing, LLC

UpViral is like nothing you've ever tried

I'm in the process of taking my business to the next level and I'm thankful to have UpViral tools and to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team paving the way to my success.

Pros

What I love most about UpViral is the passion [SENSITIVE CONTENT] brings to his products. I've never seen anything like it -- he's truely obsessed with his work! He's on Facebook to answer questions and releases new training videos like clockwork. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] delivers above and beyond the call of duy...no one else comes close.

Cons

Try as I might, I can't think of anything that I don't like about UpViral. When I have questions, their support gives comprehensive and educated responses within 24 hours. UpViral's support is first rate.

Gisele from Foodie Content Factory #13698221

Super tool to get more leads and reduce the leadprice

Upviral helps me to get much more leads and keeps them engaged during the contest. Apart from 2600 leads I also managed to get > 500 leads in the new facebookgroup which keeps them engaged. In the facebookgroup we inspire BBQ-fans with recipes and they can ask questions about their bbq-issues.

Pros

The simplicity to set up a campaign. The dashboard which really measures everything. And the business-cases which help to set a strategy.

Cons

There no feature to install the facebook token so I can retarget properly at this moment because of the IOS update. But still my revenue on leads was good.

Reasons for Choosing UpViral

I already used Connect IO and like Wilco's information about marketing strategies.

Gary from Fast Business Consulting

Viral leads

Excellent

Pros

I believe the most important feature is giveaways.

Cons

I had some challenge setting up opt-in page

Javi from Xavster

A no-brainer approach with tons of value to profit from!

Pros

It is very easy to use and integration is seamlessly. Results are seen very fast.

Cons

I consider that the most difficult thing for me was some configurations needed to be done in my website.