• Pros

• "Set up was easy. It took a few minutes to get used to the platform and where all the buttons are but then it was a breeze. I love it."

• " This software definitely serves its purpose. It is great to track productivity and I love that it has the ability to do a remote session which is often needed and utilized."

• "The connection speed is very good Good user comfort"

• Cons

• "One-time remote access connections, while fairly easy, can sometimes be confusing when the one receiving support is technically challenged - it can take a little longer to talk them thru the process."

• "The fact that it does not run in its own application window instead of a browser. otherwise excellent"

• "The reporting function was more complex but it had all the features and functions you would need to get information in one place."

Browse Zoho Assist Reviews

David from Tech-Right Solutions

Zoho Assist Review

I use ZOHO to remote access clients servers, networks Computers ect. I had used another product of years and this is by far the one I will stay with.

Pros

Very easy to set up, Unattended deployment was very easy. With Chrome anywhere, I am my ZOHO Assist is accessible. I also have a link on my web site for my clients to gain ease of access.

Cons

Only one con I have to log in almost every visit and it sees me as a trail user I just have to wait a bit for my account to be loaded. Current users should have their own portal separate from a trail user.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

I like the pricing and I can choose between a number of clients or Techs

Benjamin from Gaming Partners International

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Really Easy Setup

We needed something to gain unattended access to our PCs and Servers. It was a really easy setup process and had devices ready to login within minutes. They also have a chat feature which allows you to speak with technical support within minutes.

Pros

There are so many great features of Zoho Assist. The unattended support feature saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. It is fast and haven't had any issues with performance. I also really like the fact that when you delete a device, the software deletes itself from the device automatically. The setup was really easy and the chat feature in the admin portal, I was able to get technical support within a few minutes the times that I did have questions. I would recommend this to anyone who needs unattended remote access to the network environment.

Cons

I haven't seen any cons. It is really fast connection and especially convenient that it is unattended remote support so I can login without needing confirmation from the end user, this saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. A suggestion would be add features that would allow the admin to see information without having to log into the PC, such as disk space, memory / CPU usage, last time rebooted.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

We were already using the Zoho Assist, remote assistance and found it really simple and easy. We decided to try the unattended support and it has been a great experience!

Chase from CUSOUTH

AMAZING RDP/Remote Connection

AMAZING low latency software and great tools for administrative tasks.

Pros

I'm not sure what technology these guys run for their remote connections but wow... It's amazing for connection to people with bad internet. Uses low latency and compression.

Cons

It only allows for one PC connection with the free account. But, that's not that bad because I mean, eh... It's free?

July 2016

Thomas

July 2016

Just about the worst support software I have ever had the misfortune of using

Based in a rural location, I have been providing technical support to my clients for over 10 years now. Having initially used pCAnywhere, I quickly switched to a SaaS solution from Citrix which worked tremendously well at a price and offered fantastic features. I begun to investigate alternatives some 3 years ago and came across the Zoho offering and registered as a Beta user on the understanding that the software may be problematic. It was fantastic and so when the Beta test finished I subscribed to their offering. Since then things have gone downhill from the deletion of all my unattended machines (with the embarrassment of asking clients to help me reinstall the software). I am currently experiencing a whole range of issues that affect about 50% of all my remote sessions; as a small business this is a disaster - I am unable to provide satisfactory service to my customers which is compromising my reputation. To be fair, they do fix issues when I complain, but it is often "we found some issue and moved you onto another server..." and then more issues crop-up.

Pros

Inexpensive, Reasonable Customer support Attended system is okay

Cons

Keyboard on iPad pro does not work (on screen keyboard does) Was advised to stop using Chrome extension (which I liked) and use the desktop app instead. The desktop app is about as stable as Homer Simpson after a donut and beer binge. Desktop app require frequent restarting. Sessions abruptly finish and impossible to reconnect without asking client to reboot their machine (and this does not always work). Unattended component is diabolical

Roger from NJK & Associates, Inc.

Small company internal and clilent IT support

Our business has a small staff and numerous clients worldwide. Clients sometimes need assistance with VPN access and with navigating their Quality Systems. Ad hoc sessions help individuals to recover quickly. Our in-house team sometimes needs assistance with configuration of software, or adding new client access to the servers. I have 3 computers that I use for different tasks. When I'm out of office I use unattended access to securely access the computers in the office.

Pros

Zoho Assist is simple to use, both for ad hoc sessions and for unattended access. It is easy to send an invitation to clients to almost immediately start a remote session. Likewise, once remote access is setup on a company system I can get to that computer to retrieve data and use software in a flash. And the screen scaling lets me work from systems with vastly different screen resolutions. This is far superior to remote desktop.

Cons

The two factor authentication allows a browser to remember settings. If I'm not careful the accessing computer may remember my credentials and bypass their two factor authentication feature. While this is useful when accessing computers from my in-office workstation, it is not a welcome feature for accessing from a laptop in the field. That is the main reason for wanting MFA and it is far to easy to accidentally bypass.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

First, I received a recommendation from my (remotely located) IT professional. Next, I wanted both remote access via invitation and unattended access. Zoho Assist offers both at a very affordable cost. Finally, I desired a MFA solution that was painless. Zoho Assist has a phone-based app that does two factor authentication with a choice of modalities. I particularly like the barcode scan method and use it regularly.

Tyler from Meridix Creative, Inc.

Reliable, Easy To Use Remote Support Tool

Our agents have found it to be reliable, easy to use, and supported clients have also found it easy to work with. Our technical support capabilities have been greatly amplified by using this tool.

Pros

We've had a great experience with Zoho Assist. One of the best things about the software is the speed to which a client can be invited to a session - in the agent portal, one click creates a session, another click invites the user, done. A small client software download is involved, but this has not been an issue for any of the remote sessions we have conducted. We have also not had any installation issues with the remote client software on customer machines. We also appreciate how cross-platform the Zoho Assist tool is, so that it works on any machine our customers are using. The remote desktop experience is reliable, operates with minimal lag, and automatically reconnects if any bandwidth interruptions occur. Ability to conduct sessions via mobile device is also useful.

Cons

Very little that we did not like about the software. We have not experienced any crashes, installation issues, or incompatibility issues (both agent and supported client can be on any device). We cannot recall any service outages.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

Inexpensive and simple to use, quick to deploy, small client download size

Christian from Brilliant Design

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Excellent Desktop Sharing

Helping people who are computer illiterate is VERY difficult; they can barely find the taskbar, so if they cannot have a simple, consistent way to activate their remote client, you are done before you start. And they say "see here?" which is impossible since you cannot see their remote cursor in other applications. I have had virtually no problems with Zoho Assist. The only thing is if I hit 'escape' key on my end, it dumps me out of full screen to windowed in the chrome browser. Not sure how to keep in full screen mode.

Pros

Accurate, no glitches, ability to see remote cursor, easy for non-computer literate person to connect (I used the widget placed on my website)

Cons

Hitting escape forced departure from full screen mode to windowed. Worry about when/how much they will start charging for this excellent software.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

See above; tried Jump Desktop and it is HORRIBLE.

Tim from TFF INC

Excellent Product

Our clients love Zoho Assist. Excellent product.

Pros

Zoho Assist is quick. Very quick. I used a competitor's service before switching to Zoho Assist and this product works so well and gets me online with the client's computer quickly and efficiently.

Cons

I wish I had someone to talk with on the phone for support. I at times have a question and just want a quick response.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

Price and performance and ease of use.

Blair from LA Seismic, LLC

Industry: Information Services

Very easy to setup and work with.

I do a lot of work from home (I make maps) and use files from my work PC. It saves overly expensive licensing from competitors to zoho and saves on frequent travel to work PC @ 10 miles away. I do use synced files in cloud apps but there are always local files that I need to access.

Pros

I do a lot of large file transfers between my work PC and Home PC. This program is easy to use and transfer files to and from computers. Full screen is best for me to seem like I am at my work desk. It works well with very little discernible lag across the network.

Cons

1. I need to move my local task bar to another screen position (right side, generally) to be able to consistently access task bar on remote PC. 2. Not seeing a print local from remote option 3. Not seeing sound from remote to local option. None of these are deal-killers but are nice options.

Erick from ACS Industries

Great Remoting Tool

Great experience so far, definitely I recommend the tool

Pros

The most important feature for my HelpDesk Department is that when you are trying to remote a client computer, you should be able to enter admin passwords for elevated tasks, and this tool is perfect for that.

Cons

At the beginning is not that friendly. You have to start session as admin and them send to the user a link to connect to their devices.

Frank from Bradford ETM, LLC

Zoho Assist Is A Great Replacement for LogMeIn Central, LogMeIn Pro, and LogMeIn Rescue

It has been great. I had heard of them previously but never paid much attention to them. But they have a SHOCKINGLY comprehensive product offering between Zoho and ManageEngine. Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a delight. He communicates very clearly and he delivers on his promises. In fact, that whole team has gone out of their way to help me understand the product and the feature pipeline. I trust this company.

Pros

I find the company behind the software to be the best thing about it. Specific to the software, I find the the Remote access and Unattended Access software to be a solid all purpose offering. But after many years of sudden price hikes and random product changes at LogMeIn ... I have learned that good software means nothing when the company behind it isn't a reliable partner. Zoho is a company that is more focused on the customer than the shareholders. And that's the kinda company that makes a good partner. Consider then company you're getting into business with ... that's at least as important as the product features.

Cons

My only two concerns were them being available during West Coast business hours and the lack of the ability to store computer login credentials (which will be coming soon in the next update) so I don't have to remember hundreds of complex passwords when the remote computer is locked

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

Zoho offered MUCH better support for the iPhone in combination with better pricing. A lot of my work is done from my mobile device. I also prefer the no frills one-click quick access to the key features.

Omer from Cote Technologies

My Review of ZohoAssit

Seeing the problem is often the fastest and easiest way to find solutions. By offer the tools such as dual screen view, Ctrl Alt Del, and a easy method to get client to give access ti remote assist make my job easier and permits me to make more revenue to pay for it. Hopeful clients will appreciate this long distance tech experience.

Pros

I am a computer/network troubleshooter. My job is to effectively diagnose problems in a minimal time frame. Offering tools such as reboot in safe mode, shutdown and lock screen, cmd prompt, control panel, computer management, device manger and event viewer save me time. I also look in reducing my cost and using software that is more affordable, so I can offer the client a better service for the cost.

Cons

I dislike the reduction services when I may need in Unattended access. I am wiling to pay for the professional version at extra cost but I sometime rely on the unattended for a nagging problem. I do not require 25 license, but maybe 5 with full professional functionality.

Cost

Brandon from Rolling Plains Construction

Best ROI purchase I have made in a long time.

I have already recommended this program to friends who are in the IT industry

Pros

How I can easily control devices from my mobile device as well as my laptop. The unattended access is very seamless. The links for attended access are very user friendly, and the ability to actually interact with admin prompts via the new Service Permission feature that was recently rolled really makes it seamless after initiating connection with my users. The less they need to do and the more I can - that's a win for anyone experiencing an IT issue!

Cons

I wish it would automatically fill my monitors upon connection when it detects that the user has more than one monitor. It would be nice if the actions or tasks I choose to add to a remote session in notes; could be automatically synced and added to the spiceworks ticket I am working with them. If I could initiate a remote access session from my spiceworks helpdesk; and have it pickup the user and tie the notes into the ticket.. that would be amazing! but either way this is an Amazing product for the cost!! I have already recommended this program to friends who are in the IT industry.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

Support offered combined with a low monthly price, great features and attention to detail on the part of the development team, good community within Spiceworks and compatibility that I foresee becoming more integrated and even more improved. I like how Zoho constantly works to improve their products even more and actually listen to feedback, hence why I am leaving this =) Keep up the great work Guys and Gals! We appreciate you!

Ryan from Tillamook Country Smoker

Industry: Food Production

Affordable Remote Support with Included Deployment Tool

Connectwise Control (Formerly ScreenConnect) has similar features, but lacks a tool to deploy. This platform has a built in deployment that uses psexec and requires virtually ZERO configuration. Just input the domain, domain admin creds, and deploy to the PCs you want! PDQDeploy is a paid solution to this issue, and I'm not aware of a competitor that has this built in.

Pros

- Cost is far lower than most competitors. - Free deployment tool - Fast connection - Windows Application (for tech and user) - iOS and Android App (for tech and user) - Clipboard support, admin tools, and shortcuts to open many useful programs (event viewer, cmd, etc.) - Remote Support (non unattended access) is easy to setup and easy for users to understand - Inherent support of UAC in support - competitors lack this ability

Cons

- Browser-agent speed is not as fast as competition.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

Price - ease of use, etc.

Chris from Cyber Grapes Services LLC

Zoho Assist is easy, powerful, and cost effective

Pros

The cost to use Zoho Assist is what drew me to the product. The ease of use and powerful options of Zoho Assist is what keeps me using it.

Cons

Cons? Some of my clients already have remote assistance software installed that is not Zoho Assist. I then have to "sell" them on why they should allow me to install yet another piece of software on their machine(s). This can't be avoided and you should always be ready to address this accordingly.

Todd from TEC Technologies, LLC

Zoho Assist

I am able to solve issues for customers with a remote session quickly versus going onsite reducing time that their computer is down and maximizing profit saving on travel.

Pros

Price- I have used many products in the past this one is the most affordable with some of the features like mobile devices that most others charge as an add on. Zoho assist has those features included in the price. Ease of use- I was able to start using and connecting to computers in about 20 minutes.

Cons

Remote reboot- This feature hasn't always worked for me I have had to reestablish the session to continue after a reboot.

Price and functionality.

Jayant from Global Keystone IT Services LLP

A great tool for distributed teams

We have a geographically distributed team, in addition to which the ability to work from home aligns with our BCP. In such a scenario providing support with a lean team is easier when we have the right tools.

Pros

Getting remote support is simple for the end user as it is as simple as clicking on a link. Zoho's reputation and antecedents dispel any fear that the end user has about security

Cons

The integration with Desk is not as seamless as I would have liked it to be.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

I suppose the integration with other Zoho products that we use, and those that we hope to use, made making a choice simpler for us.

Roberto from Asimov Zero

The best option in the market

Zoho has the features that we were looking for for the right price. After a 2 week trial in witch we've contacted Zoho Support we were sure that this platform is the right one for us. Amazing software and support!!!

Pros

This software is one of the best that I found on the market, it has all the important features so you can give your customers a professional support. The price/features ratio is the best!!! The most important features for us were the branding and widget, this give our company a big enterprise feel and look.

Cons

In our case our support guys work in teams (one works even days the other on odd days) so with one license could work both but this isn't possible with Zoho because the license is assigned to each person. I think that you can have many licenses viable to your team so they use them as needed, and obviously your team sessions couldn't exceed you license number. This could help a lot of companies like ours.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

Pricing!!! Teamviewer is more expensive and also has a lot of extra features that you have to pay even when you don't need them. If as they say, their software is better, then that should find a way to sell with more add-ons so the pricing could meet the needs.

Lorraine from Solutions Informatique JL

I was looking for a new software and I was happy to find Zoho

Very easy to use and easy for my customer to join. I like the fact that we have a free version so we can test it before buying. I first start to use it by Spicework in witch we manage our tickets

Pros

I like the fact that we can send by email the link to the customer The fact that we can control multiple device type The fact that we have a history

Cons

We have to register each non-assist computer

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

Price and compatibility with many device. The fact that we have a web-based interface to mange if we don't have the software installed,

Alex from AiG Ventures

Switched from LogMeIn Central and never looked back

Pros

The software just works, no issues installing it and it's easy to use. Was an easy migration from LogMeIn that I have been using for over 5 years, but since they double the price of their software every year, Zoho Assist was an easy choice and economical one at that as well

Cons

Noting really, software works great. The feature set is good. There is just getting used to it after using another software for over 5 years but overall very happy

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

Price, feature set and ease of use

John from Insist I.T.

Best, all in one, one brand does it all for a new, small business solution available

We use a wide variety of their solutions to cover each need we have and it works for all platforms needed. So far, Zoho has been the perfect fit for our company in every aspect, remote software, ticketing system, managing receipts, financing, invoicing, it all works.

Pros

There is a solution for every aspect to help get the business going for every solution that works on any platform needed. Phones, servers, desktops, Apple, everything. And everything integrates from each solution very well

Cons

There isn't anything I like least. What I can say as a con is only that if I need a top solution, then of course there are solutions a little more detailed or specific. But not remotely close to the price or flexibility of Zoho.

Pricing and flexibility.

Functions well remotely, but as a primary remote management tool can be lacking.

Overall my colleagues and I are happy with the software. We find that it is useful as a means to get any non-administrator tasks out of the way which typically means most support can be done on it, but we much prefer other more fine-tuned software to meet our needs. Overall - It's good to use for brief support technical questions, other than that we use beefier software.

Pros

Zoho assist is great for mobile platforms. I can use it on the go from mobile platforms as it is web-based. You can function on pretty much any internet speeds with the interchangeable quality settings going as low as 25%! Hugely useful in regards to portability.

Cons

When not working on a mobile platform the assist software can be a bit of a pain - keyboard shortcuts, for the most part, don't work, and the user will find themself alt-tabbing out of the browser window repeatedly, being unsure that their text copied from the local machine to the remote machine will even go through... It's a bit of teething when pretty much every other bit of remote support software has these functions, but it's the price you pay when it is web-based rather than software-based!

Eric from MOR Printing Inc

Finally: Affordable, well-done remote access software

Pricing plan is perfect for me. Product works better than other remote support products I have used in the past, and Zoho has excellent customer service.

Pros

Years ago, I purchased the small business edition of Teamviewer when version 10 was released. But as any Teamviewer user knows, every time they come out with a new version, you deal with constant compatibility headaches. I found myself constantly uninstalling new versions and installing old versions so that my clients would remain compatible. Then one day a vendor had to connect to MY computer to offer remote support. He was using a newer version so I had to uninstall my old license just so I could temporarily install the newer version, so that he could connect. This back and forth is an unnecessary headache. Then Teamviewer switched to a subscription-only model with a pricing model that is out of my budget. While searching for an alternative I came across Zoho Assist. Zoho offers many products and they have a good reputation so I figured I would try it out. Within 7 days I made up my mind and purchased the full year. Zoho Assist is easy to set up, easy to use and has worked consistently for me. I had a small issue (more of a wish list request) during my trial. To my surprise, Zoho support replied back and within 2 days my issue was resolved. Now THAT is some great customer support! I'm hooked on Zoho Assist and would recommend it to anyone looking for a secure, affordable remote support solution.

Cons

A few (minor) things: 1. The pricing model is confusing to me. They have a 'Remote Support' plan and an 'Unattended Access' plan. Why can't I have both (like all of the other remote apps). I suppose I could just buy two subscriptions? When chatting with Zoho sales, they tell me unattended access is NOT included with remote support. But during my trial of Remote Support I noticed with the Remote Support plan I can enable remote access. It's confusing. I think Zoho should just combine both products and call it a day. 2. Occasionally the app logs me out and I have to generate a new two-factor authentication application password. It may be something I am doing by mistake but I haven't figured it out yet.

John from Groupe JNC 1944 Inc.

Zoho Assist Rocks!

The entire team loves Zoho Assist so much so that TeamViewer has been quickly forgotten.

Pros

I love the unlimited technicians licensing model for unattended access to our computers. Beats having TeamViewer hands down.

Cons

Copy paste and file transfer could be better.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

Ease of use, features and licensing fees.

Colin from Trade IT

Industry: Computer Networking

Zoho Assist - Essential Tool for Support Technician's Toolkit

Zoho Assist is a great way to provide remote technical support and one on one instruction/training with users. We've yet to find a Windows PC it doesn't work with and it doesn't seem to have any issues working through firewalls. Overall a great timesaver that just works as it should.

Pros

- Zoho Assist runs in a browser - no extra software to deploy - Simple invite process; difficult for users to get lost - Gets through every firewall we've tried it on - IM chat with user means easy to update with progress and ask questions during remote session - Ability to deploy and configure unattended access sessions

Cons

- Not many customisation options when embedding support requests to a web page, but this is a minor issue - The free version lacks a few features (like file transfers); get the paid version

Dinesh from DU IT Consulting

Windows 10 Desktop Support at Ease

Pros

Ease of use and great user experience. Ability to do the following 1. Unattended Windows 10 Desktop support session and manage UAC credential prompts. 2. Invite a guest to remote screen sharing/support session.

Cons

While using Free version, it required a local administrator user account to Run as a Service to interact with UAC credential prompt. A Azure AD account couldnt be used to Run as a Service. May be it's a restriction of the free version.

Walter from ET IT Consulting

Industry: Computer Networking

From GotAssist to Zoho Assist

After using GotoAssist for around a decade, I decided to explore other options. Zoho Assist was the one I chose. I used the trial for a few days, then decided to go ahead and make the move. Access on both ends works well. The pricing is much better than my prior product. All in all, it does everything it should for my needs.

Pros

Zoho Assist is a much better value than products with similar functions. It's easy to set up an account. Support invitations are simple on both ends. Unattended access is easy to deploy and the console works great. The mobile app for Android is helpful when you are away from a computer. Portal can be customized. Groups are easy to set up. The tools are WAY better than GotoAssist. Control Panel, Task Manager, Services...and more can be accessed with shortcut keys. Remote printing is a plus. I also like that it shows how long it has been since an unattended machine was on line. Helps spot outages.

Cons

The only issue I've encountered in a few of my sessions are inconsistent clipboard functionality. It has never failed to work, but it doesn't always work on the first attempt. I'd prefer an option to require login to the unattended host as an added security layer. Occasional blank remote screen on systems with multiple displays (temporary).

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

It came down to cost and features. The free trial helped me make sure I was making the right move for me.

Nicholas from SoftSolutions, Inc.

Super easy to use and to implement to a customer for helping them our remotely.

Pros

I think Zoho hands down is doing everything right when it comes to providing software to assist customers of their to assist their customers. Zoho Assist provides that extra layer of support and reassurance that any issue will hopefully be resolved right at that moment. This allows customer to have and experience that feeling that they are being well taken care of.

Cons

Only con is Zoho support team. I have had a few help me resolve some implementation issues and it took longer than it should have to be honest. I can say that I have seen an increase of time to resolution and that makes me feel like Zoho has also noticed this issue and is working to improve. Keep up the good work!!

Glenn from Blue Ocean Web Hosting

Best Team Viewer Alternative

Backing up and transferring POS data from shop to office is a breeze. Inputting and fixing issues on shop PC easy.

Pros

The functionality was right, the ease of use was right, wasn't laggy when connecting to remote. With all that and a great price - I grabbed it with both hands.

Cons

Some GUI issues - but don't detract from the useability of the software

price - ease of use - functionality

Terry from GOINET, Inc.

Economical & Flexible

Fantastic - REALLY like it!

Pros

The full-featured interface is web-based which makes it FAR more flexible than competing products especially on operating systems outside of Windows.

Cons

Because it is web-based you have menu's similar to web pages which isn't always the easiest way to operate a remote session. That being said, it has been getting better!

The web interface.

Bryanne from Atomical Softwares LLC

The Platform I've Always Needed!

Pros

Simple, easy, intuitive, fast, it's deployment... everything! It's just so simple to deploy & the deployment options available as well. I can access everything from a web browser and it's light enough as it is! I've been looking years for a Team Viewer replacement and this is it! The only thing I needed was un-attended access in this platform DELIVERS. THANK YOU!

Cons

Departments, join sessions, file transfer, chat, there's nothing wrong here, this software is perfect as it is! No cons (for me at least!)

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

There were too many too count on which ones I've tried. This one had everything I needed and it did not took me more than 5 minutes to understand how the whole platform works. Plus, security is already included!

Shawn from H&R Alarms, Inc.

Good Product

Been good so far.

Pros

Customer branded and easy to use software. Also the remote unattended installation file is flawless and way easier to install than teamviewer host.

Cons

Wish a customer could start a session from our website without having to install a piece of software on their computer.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

Cost and options provided.

Joseph from FHE USA LLC

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great product

My experience has been very good. I am evaluating other Zoho products and they are very responsive and helpful. The free evaluation was brief, but very informative.

Pros

Ease of use. Has the option to run as a service to be able to enter admin credentials when needed. The price is very reasonable.

Cons

Sometimes the unattended access from the app won't connect until you disconnect/reconnect. This has not happened in a while, but sometimes it happens.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

Being able to access a PC and enter admin credentials was very important. I can run as a service, be prompted for credentials, then I can install software, etc. and enter the admin credentials from the Windows prompt without being blocked from the remote session. The cost of the product was also a factor. The cost is very reasonable.

Peter from US Pavement Services

Easy basic remote control software

I needed a cheap, easy way to remotely connect to user's workstations to solve minor issues and Zoho is perfect for that.

Pros

easy distribution of client software, quick stable connection, no user intervention required

Cons

It's a bit of a pain to switch between monitors if client has multiple montitors

Simpler and much cheaper

Sheldon from MMADHOUSE Media

Best Bang for Startup IT

Over it has allowed me to remote in on my clients computers with ease (for me and client) so that i can troubleshoot all the issues they have. Most of the time i am using an unattended support so that i can access the servers after hours to correct any software issues.

Pros

I love the desktop sharing and unattended support

Cons

Since i am just starting to use the paid version, The free version has a lot of lag no matter the speed of the connection on both ends. It not so much that i would abandon the platform but is a bit annoying.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

Overall reason for choosing was cost.

ALI from Netkairos

Very usefull software

Pros

unattended feature is great, i can sign in easy to my clients pc and provide faster support

Cons

customer service and prices should be more clearly on prices and packages

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

easy to use, very intuitive for customers.

Victoria from ALPINE SOUTH PLUMBING CORP

Teamviewer Replacement

So far excellent.

Pros

Cons

The only thing I found confusing was the billing wording. I just called and clarified and made my payment. I have no other negative comments on the product I chose.

Ease of use and price.

Kyle from Mindfeeder

Currently the best bang for buck remote software out there!

For the price you cannot beat it. AND, it does absolutely everything I need it to do for my customers when remote support is needed. I usually make one house call to the business (if that) to install the client software and then I have a loyal customer from there on out... Plus, I can fix customer problems so much faster from the office, home, or even on the road... Highly recommended!

Pros

Price is great, features are excellent for - Windows, Mac, Android & ios. Constantly adding new features. Built in functionality with other zoho software is great if you use it. Seriously, a hidden gem in the remote support IT world. I use it for every Business IT customer I have and odd jobs for residential. The unattended support is just as good as any of the others and waaaaay cheaper!

Cons

Really, I have no cons to list. I haven't run into a thing I can't do. Even things like, mass network deployment, multi moniters, Wake on LAN, etc... It does it all.

Vinc from Free Range Geeks, Inc.

Breath of fresh air

It's very quick to provide remote support and get on servers in our client's companies.

Pros

I like being able to get a lot more for the money from Zoho compared to what we were paying the competition. I like the 2fa login, and the easy management of technicians. The support has been very responsive. I did have a couple of small problems and they were handled very quickly and completely!

Cons

I'd like to see some tweaks to the Unattended Access | Computers screen. I don't use the window full screen and it would be great to change the width of the columns and some screen placement. I'd like to be able to customize the installed application so it has our company name instead of Zoho.

Martin from Cognent

Zoho Assist Provided Us Another Support Channel for Our Clients

As cloud services provider we do not normally need to remote into a client's desktop environment. However, in the rare times that a client is experiencing issues the ability to remote into a desktop to help troubleshoot the issue has given us the ability to offer a better customer experience to our clients. Zoho Assist gives us the ability to offer this additional support channel without the expense of deploying a full-featured solution more geared towards MSPs.

Pros

The software is a cost effective solution for offering remote desktop solutions to our clients. The software is easy to implement, manage and deploy to our teams. Our clients like the easy launch for remote assistance.

Cons

The lack of white-label branding options for the software.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

Cost-effective solution and meeting our needs.

Luka from Centar MCS d.o.o

Centar MCS review

Remote support for our customers Installing updates, solving computer problems, and manageing our own software

Pros

Simple to use and organize Lots of useful options, branding and api integration Acceptable price

Cons

Somewhat slower speed of remote support Copy/paste option for username/password to unattended computers does'nt work Would be great if credentials could be saved for unattended computers for later use

Tom from Tom Chick

Zoho Assist, finally!

since day one, Zoho assist has provided a reliable seamless service at a fraction of the cost of its competitors. I hope it stays this way!

Pros

PRICE! Price per machine is phenomenal based on the competition. granola price increases, based on features, not bundled into "I don't need all this extra stuff" one size fits all packages. plus it is the MOST reliable remote access and assistance software I have ever used! it ALWAYS works.

Cons

Not much to dislike, honestly. It is solid, it works, and with chrome plugin support, it rules!

Giovanni from Young's Limited

Convenient, Affordable and Easy to use (Unattended Access)

I am now able to monitor the transactions of all my employees on their individual machines and remote in if they need assistance. This is especially helpful since I work remotely.

Pros

The interface is very simple and easy to use. Quickly downloads the plugin for use on other computers to have access to control remotely. Organize different computers by department with custom names so you know what computer you are accessing. Access all added computers from any web browser.

Cons

Some attempts to add computers that were on the same network got either mixed up or did not add at all. I have yet to voice my concerns to customer support, so I believe it should be an easy fix for them.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

Lower prices Ease of use and installation

Mike from Champion Software Ltd

Excellent, Simple to Use and Great Value

I develop bespoke software, most of which is desktop based. I use Zoho to demonstrate and assist with problems the user may have.

Pros

The ease of the remote controlled user (who is typically not a computer expert) being able to install the software. I liked the pricing model. I don't need unattended sessions and it was great to be able to opt out of this an therefore save money.

Cons

Nothing, it is perfect for my needs. I am a sole developer and do not have a large budget. I also don't really need unattended sessions.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Assist

TeamViewer was much too expensive.

Dru from Stratis Financial Corp

So far so good

Desktop support for remote office

Pros

I like the valueof the software and also the ease of use of setting it up.

Cons

I just started using it and to this point I haven't found anything I like

Value

NATHAN from Www.northcentralholdings.com

Zoho Assist, Functional Economical

I love this business for anyone that manages people, IT departments also function better with this platform.

Pros

Zoho Assist is free up to 5 users (ticket solvers) and unlimited ticket submitters. The user interface is robust, simple and elegant allowing users to track their tickets easily. The ability for zoho to use email aliases is a clear winning feature. Users can respond to tickets in their regular email and it tracks the conversations and responses in the ticket log dashboard, which makes managing multiple users tickets a breeze. The price is good, the features and reporting are rich and the support is free.

Cons

Support is foreign which makes communicating issues sometimes difficult. (However the platform is very stable rarely having issues). More than 5 users can get expensive fast.

Ashley from Tecan

Immediate support area.

I have benefited from its use because I have noticed that I have obtained better communication with my employees, I have managed to establish a support area where we all learn how to solve the problems.

Pros

The most pleasant thing about Zoho Assist would be speed. The truth was time without finding a program that would allow me to connect to a PC without any kind of slowness, it is a very fast program that focuses on bringing absolute comfort through the speed of video.

Cons

I would complain about the prices, it is a software that has very innovative functions and I think it should be more accessible with respect to the prices offered to the customers in the plans.

Ian from Partner to Success Ltd

Perfect for my usage

It enables me to support my clients ina fast and efficient way and at a perfect price point too.

Pros

It is probably the easiest support software that I hvae used over the years. Simple to setup, invite a client and operate. Low resources used for the desktop app and a great visual experience too.

Cons

I have yet to find something that I do nto like in the product.

Pierre-Henri from SolconTI

Give a better solution to your clients problems

I was looking for a way to make interactive trainings and customer service with my clients. Sharing your screen with the client and showing him the way to do things was not the solution because the client was passive. With Zoho Assist, I can show my client the way, and see if he understood by seeing him do the lesson I explained. Thanks to that the trainings are better understood by my clients. And when I use it for support, it allows me to see them acting and correct the errors they made.

Pros

It allows you to take control of a distant computer and then make adjustments on your client SW, do a demo or an interactive training, for free. With this app I am able to make trainings with my clients or support, while they are watching what I do, and moreover, interacting, thus understanding better the lesson or the support I am giving them.

Cons

As a user of the free version, I don't have any dislike of the app. I don't know if it suits well the needs of an IT manager who should need multi user assist, as I don't have those needs and never used the app in that case.

Carl from Infinite Software Solutions, Inc

Remote support with a few click

Cost effective as we have basic version included in our Zoho Desk. Zoho Assist as a stand-alone service also is very cost effective.

Pros

Zoho assist works like gotoassist, logmein rescue. You can email or over the phone give a client a session number, and once they enter it, you will be able to see and control their computer remotely. Zoho client is lightweight, quick download. It support scaling and file transfer.

Cons

There is a bit of lag with the mouse movement