Browse CalendarHero Reviews

Bruna from Bruna da Silva Kaczala

Zoom

No geral ele é muito bom! Visualmente limpo e fácil de usar.

Pros

Eu gosto do aplicativo pela sua facilidade de uso. Mesmo quem nunca usou antes, consegue entender como ele funciona já na primeira utilização. Para efetuar o login pela primeira vez, o aplicativo nos dá a opção de entrar com contas já existentes, como a conta do Google ou a conta do Facebook. Isso facilita, pois não se necessita fazer um cadastro inteiro. Os recursos de ativação de microfone e imagem são indicados com desenhos, facilitando o seu reconhecimento e a utilização de tais. A opção de anfitrião ajuda na organização de uma reunião, podendo ele, por exemplo, silenciar os microfones ou ativar somente das pessoas que irão falar, evitando conversas paralelas ou barulhos que poderiam distrair os demais. As opções de levantar/baixar a mão e bater palmas faz com que sintamos que estamos numa reunião de verdade, pois conseguimos interagir uns com os outros.

Cons

Quando usamos a opção "compartilhamento de tela" no computador, especialmente no compartilhamento de um vídeo, sinto ser um pouco descômodo o vídeo não rodar normalmente, a não ser que selecionamos a opção otimizada de vídeo clipe. Também, sinto falta dessa função quando usamos no celular, que neste caso, não compartilha o som, e sim, só as imagens. Acredito que a opção de reutilizar o mesmo link de reunião poderia ser mais clara, assim evitaria ter que criar um link novo a cada 40 minutos no caso das versões gratuitas.

Reasons for Choosing CalendarHero

Melhor desempenho e facilidade em usar.

Reasons for Switching to CalendarHero

A visibilidade no zoom é melhor a partir de três pessoas.

More people More fun

Pros

I love that you can add many people to a video call and that when a person wants to enter, a notification is sent as to whether you want them waiting in the room or accept them in. Another feature that i personally like is that we can share screens and view sites at the same time especially during a lockdown which is much needed.

Cons

I dislike the fact that I have to send a link to my friends in order for them to join and not call them directly instead.

Reasons for Switching to CalendarHero

Because the software is banned in the country that I live in.

December 2021

Janice from CHH

December 2021

Improved since its inception

Overall, it's a good tool for basic features and it seems reliable for now.

Pros

The appointment system is easy to set up once you've gotten a hang of the features. It has a neat and clean user interface when people are booking in for an appointment. Additionally, they have been rolling out new features since I've bought it (when it was known as Zoom.ai) and I hope that these improvements will be continually rolled out in the future.

Cons

Not all features and links within CalendarHero are functional at the moment. For instance (as I'm writing this), I wanted to read the Room Booking FAQ, but the link is not working: https://faq.calendarhero.com/article/151-how-does-room-booking-work. Also, it does take some time and experimentation to change settings or add team members into the team plan. It can be quite confusing and the controls for the admin aren't entirely intuitive. The booking page isn't customizable as well, so the end user/ clients/ customers are booking their appointments from a very plain and basic page. Lastly, I do not get insights from the contacts like how it was described in their features page. All I can see is how many meetings we had, but nothing about the person's LinkedIn details, or etc.

Tim from The Marketing HQ Ltd

Move over Calendly

Very good. Easy to use and the pretty much unlimited features mean I can track my marketing to include calls as part of the funnel. (i.e send people to a page after they book with me)

Pros

I can set up a schedule that limits the number of meetings I have in for a day. This is crucial at the moment. I also got it on a lifetime deal so the value for money for the features I have is incredible.

Cons

I haven't found any major issues right now. It didn't integrate with my Zoom video call software but they found a workaround while it's being looked into.

Reasons for Switching to CalendarHero

More features available in Zoom.ai for the lifetime deal.

Response from Zoom.ai

Replied February 2021

Thank you for the review, Tim! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your experience with Zoom.ai!

Elyse from Switch Into Tech

A Lifesaver to Manage My Life

Pros

I had been looking for a great scheduling app and Calendar Hero popped up on Appsumo for a great lifetime deal. I jumped on it immediately. It has been worth the investment. The support is great, they hold training sessions on how to work the app, and they constantly add new features. I love the daily text before I wake up to remind me of what I need to do for the day. You can process payments for clients. The number of integrations with top companies are ridiculous with so many options. They designed this so well and I hope they are around forever.

Cons

I haven't found a con yet! It does everything you can think of and more.

Reasons for Switching to CalendarHero

The features, price, support, training.

Response from CalendarHero

Replied June 2021

Hi Elyse - thank you so much for your review!

Neysha from Precixzza

Life saver

Pros

Although there are many calendar management applications in the market, the Ai function is a key differentiator for me. From reminders to asking to schedule meetings, it is a huge help.

Cons

Would love to have an app where I can manage from my phone when I am not close to the computer.

The automated assistance.

Response from CalendarHero

Replied June 2021

Hi Neysha - Thank you for the review! We're so glad you're loving our AI functionality. CalendarHero is mobile- responsive and also integrates with your inbox and chat apps for ease of use from your phone. Happy scheduling!

Himanshu from Ganoliya

Scheduling tool with ai features

With CalendarHero, we're enhancing the booking experience, both internal and with clients.

Pros

CalendarHero is a great tool for scheduling meetings and accepting booking requests. It has lots of features, and also integrates with all the leading applications out there(zoom, outlook, salesforce, MS Teams ...). Moreover, it has its own set of applications that further enhance the scheduling experience: knowledge base, ticketing, and people insights.

Cons

The embed feature doesn't work well with WordPress websites and lacks customization. Moreover, I feel the support isn't that great. They don't provide clear answers.

Response from CalendarHero

Replied June 2021

Hi Himanshu! Thanks for taking the time to write a review and share your product feedback. We're so glad you've been able to enhance your internal & client booking experience.

Anuththara from University of Colombo

Industry: Research

Work from home

Pros

Zoom meeting is a very good software which I would recommend for all professionals, students and all the businessman around the world. By using the software we can schedule meetings from home, can have group meetings, video conferences. Another feature of this that I like is that we can even record the meeting for our further future purposes. We can schedule an exact time for our meeting and invite our other participants to the meeting. This facility is very important in occasions where we are out of the country where we cant attend the meeting physically, when we are not physically well and in emergency situations. For example in this Corona pandemic era where the country was locked down for months, we were able to carry on our work from home using zoom.

Cons

There are not any drawbacks of this app for me.

Vadim from EPAM SYSTEMS INC.

Great Calendar Assistant For Busy Professionals

Great tool with minimal learning curve and excellent results.

Pros

Round Robin Meeting Schedule. Ability of Clients to schedule the Video Conference with me by themselves. Integration with Different Calendars. New features and enhancements added. Easy of use.

Cons

Can't think of anything. The software does what it was intended to do and does it excellent.

Response from CalendarHero

Replied June 2021

Hi Vadim, thank you for your review! We're glad clients have been able to self-schedule meetings with you and find CalendarHero easy to use.

Sandra from Self employed

zoom me i

It has been very well got everything do that I needed love zoom

Pros

its great for teacher meeting and school project meetings and .and home schooling .

Cons

I really donot have any cons .not yet .so for I have been able to get all my granddaugther school work finished

Faheem from Yellowlite

Perfect Online meeting Platform

Pros

Zoom offers an online platform to connect people together for different purposes. it offer many features like in Zoom one can organize the meeting for employees,, one can address a large majority of people without meeting them physically. In meeting room zoom offers many authorities to a person who has organized the meeting. like he mute all the participant,, he can share his screen,, he can send private messages to individuals, he can control the joining access of participants, if participant has a question he can ask by raising hand in software. one can access the meeting from anywhere in the world. so its a best option for meeting as it creates a real atmosphere of meeting

Cons

there are very less things that i do not like,, only thing i want to suggest is that it should add a small election option by having secret and open balloting system

Ananth from National Institute of Engineering

Schedule and automate meetings across multiple conference softwares as a 'giffy' with Zoom.ai

Personally, I felt using zoom.ai gave me peace of mind and happiness. I never had to bother about scheduling, watching the time for a notification and things like that. Especially the automated scheduling feature is a million dollar idea. Kudos to the team of zoom.ai.

Pros

Scheduling and automating meetings were never so easy. Thanks to Zoom.ai - its features like connecting for a meeting across multiple conference software like Google Meet, Cisco Webex, Zoom.us, Microsoft Teams, Skype and many others is at such ease, fun and feels like purchasing a gift that lasts life-long. The registration to zoom.ai is as well easy and straight forward. Integrating with multiple mail clients like Google Gmail, MS Outlook and blocking calendar - so that preventing multiple calendar bookings is indeed a boom to use zoom.ai

Cons

One of the only cons of using zoom.ai is its pricing. Zoom.ai though it provides a basic and free account - we can schedule only 3 events for a week's time. I wish if zoom.ai could increase this count to at least 10, it should be great.

Zoom review

Zoom has made it easy for us to connect and continue with school!

Pros

I like this software because it makes it easy to connect, share your screen and make virtual meeting a success. It’s easy to use! Also a great feature of that the host of the meeting can mute everyone to continue with the lecture/ topic, etc..

Cons

I wish the time limit for conversations (to upgrade the package) was at a larger number of participants, it is now at any conversation with more than 3 people.

easy and simple way to connect with people any where in the world

you can use it for business or personal things I mainly use it for meeting with my mentor, however, I will start using it for online coaching you can schedule a meeting or just start one, share screen so the person can see the presentation if its a meeting, easy to find contact and start chatting away overall it is a really great use and it is free so win-win-win for me...

Pros

free to use you can record your calls/meetings you can use it on your phone you choose if have a video call or not

Cons

if am honest I have had no problem with the zoom the only thing Can come with as con is you have to have the internet to use which I think is nothing really.

Phil from MAXIT CORP

Terrific product.

Pros

Very easy, very flexible, works. Great user experience.

Cons

To access the calendar you have to click a link. Two competitors allow you to nominate date/times in the email. Basically, you select the date/times you want to nominate and it drops a table in the email with the selections. This offers more convenience and higher conversion rates. Hopefully this feature is on the build list.

Reasons for Choosing CalendarHero

App sumo deal. Price was right.

Price.

Response from CalendarHero

Replied June 2021

Hi Phil! Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate it! Guess what? We recently released the option to display your availability directly in an email. Learn more about this feature here: https://calendarhero.com/blog/calendarhero-release-notes-june-2021

Dewmi from Dialog Axiata Plc

Best tool to use if you want to have a video conference

I use this software weekly for my academic work specially to have audio or video conferencing with other team members or collages to discuss assignments and other team work. Overall, very convenient to use and recommend to host your daily conference calls.

Pros

Very easy to learn and use even for a less tech savvy or a novice user. Not very complex like other team collaboration tools. You can take voice or video calls or even do instant messaging with other team members. Hosting meetings is really easy with Zoom.

Cons

Not a very advanced tool compared to other similar competitor tools in the market. Still can be considered as one of the best tools specially to host video or audio conference calls.

Lindsey from Law Practice

Zoom is an accurate name!

I will continue to use this product!

Pros

It is easy to create a meeting and send the meeting credentials to colleagues and clients who need to participate.

Cons

Some of the features aren’t as involved as Cisco WebEx. Though it’s quick and easy, there aren’t as many personalization options or clear directions on how to set up meetings or export registration lists.

Easier to use!

Response from Zoom.ai

Replied August 2019

Hi Lindsey! Thank you for sharing your review with us we're happy to hear you're having a positive experience with Zoom.ai Meeting Assistant! We'll be sharing your feedback with the team.

Chansi from University of Iowa

Easy to figure out and useful

Pros

I like that it isn't as choppy as Skype. I like that the audio can be heard clearly

Cons

It has some security flaws that leave certain users vulnerable. I never had a problem, but I read that hackers could infiltrate meetings. I did have some fails during conferences where people had to reboot and rejoin but it wasn't too often.

Response from Zoom.ai

Replied December 2019

Hi Chansi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. However, it looks like you're referring to the video conferencing provider, Zoom.us. We're Zoom.ai the AI-powered meeting scheduler :) You can learn more about us here: https://zoom.ai/

Beau from Utah Valley University

Very easy to use and reliable

Overall, Zoom has been a pleasant experience. It is extremely easy to schedule meetings and I really appreciate that

Pros

What I like most about this software is that anyone can use it, including our older generation. After switching to Zoom from Google Hangouts, a lot of co-workers who had trouble in the past are able to log in easily to Zoom.

Cons

The thing that I like least about this software is that the audio gets distorted a lot. I know it is not my internet because Google Hangouts works perfect for me.

Brittany from Home

New Age Video Chat

Joining a meeting on Zoom is incredibly easy and fun.

Pros

I love that you can easily video chat with so many people at the same time. The best part is that you can mute yourself if you need to during the call.

Cons

The app could use clear directions for first timer users, maybe an introduction to the software. Other than that, it’s great.

Bakari from Bakari Media

Makes Calendar Scheduling Professional

It took me a while to set up my appointment schedules and integrations. CalendarHero includes lots of documentation about his features, and there are also a few YouTube videos that might be helpful to getting things set up.

Pros

I recently started using this online application, and it is made scheduling appointments with clients and contacts much easier and professional. It reduces the number of back-and-forth emails, and give my clients the ability to schedule meetings with me based on their schedule. I particularly like that it allows for creating multiple calendars for the two types of client work that I do. And I was also surprised to discover that CalendarHero includes Stripe integration for making credit card payments. The service also integrates with Zoom and Google Meet, and you can automatically create a meeting URL for you and your clients.

Cons

I would like to be able to customize my CalendarHero calendar schedule page a lot more, but I understand that might require a lot more development.

Response from CalendarHero

Replied June 2021

Hi Bakari! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad you've been able to easily manage multiple calendars with CalendarHero. Happy scheduling!

Erika from self employed

it's fine

This does mean that we don't always have to meet in person. Going forward we can save the gas

Pros

I like that I can see everyones faces at a glance or focus on one person in particular. It has pretty good video and audio quality. No lags so far

Cons

It's honestly no better than skype so it is a bit cost prohibitive. Nothing special about it really.

Helpful with the current work environment

Remote meetings and video conferencing with users around the world.

Pros

Tested to help Officers and Directors and their assistants with Zoom meetings. Helped with scheduling and reducing conflicts.

Cons

Have had some issues where users had to restart their systems and some users have complained that they had audio issues.

More user function

Hayley from Dogwood Hills Communications

Virtual Meetings Feel Personal

Overall, I have been very pleased. We were able to use Zoom Meeting for school meets, friendly social meets, work meetings, and even for Thanksgiving.

Pros

I enjoy the opportunity to change the background to avoid distractions. Mostly, I'm happy to have something that will allow us to connect to the rest of the world while still being safe at home.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative. This software has really saved our mentality for working and schooling at home.

Pros

It is easy to join an online meeting with Zoom. When in an online meeting, there are options to mute your microphone and block your camera. There is also a chat forum. The feature I find unique is that the meeting administer can separate the users in the meeting into small groups to chat.

Cons

There was no feature that I found unlikeable.

Chong from Acts 2 College

Great but system cuts out

It has been useful for my colle and we will continue to use it.

Pros

The features were second to none whnr other platforms could not offer the same amount of tools for meetings.

Cons

The streams for meetings were lagging and other platforms were steadier despite being less in features.

Kelsey from Freedom Mortgage

Great Software for Online Meetings

Pros

Easy to use, voice/visuals are not delayed, I like that it gives you different options to connect (call in using your phone, they'll call you, or dial in with your computer).

Cons

No cons that I can think of. Have not used the software enough to determine and I am not using the software to present the meeting, I am only joining the meeting by dialing in

Response from Zoom.ai

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your review, Kelsey! We're fans of Zoom.us as well. We're excited to be rolling out our video integrations very soon to make it easy for you to automate your video conferencing meetings as well!

Natalie from Self Employed

Practical and convenient

I like to use because of the “password code” that allows you to access the meetings.

Pros

I like that you can get to some X meeting with a code as password. I like the functions it has and the display of it.

Cons

I read it had problems with sharing your private data which I’d like to get info about but mostly works perfect for us.

Reasons for Choosing CalendarHero

It’s functionality, the change of adding as many people as you need to...