All TextUs Reviews

Reviewed April 2019

Quick And Useful

I personally text my candidates when ever they are busy or if they do not receive my emails. This is so quick and reliable you can even send emoticons as well.

PROS

TextUS is very useful messaging and texting software. This could be used for texting the people across the world from virtual number. We can make use of it in our professional life by texting the message on the client's mobile so that they can see that and can revert to us.

CONS

The only drawback is that you need to use this regularly otherwise the number given to you will be lost. Although you can purchase a premium to get save from this issue. Everything is good though.

Braxton

Reviewed December 2020

Game Changer

Identifying text-able numbers and engaging with candidates in their preferred method has increased our candidate satisfaction and retention. The ease of the platform's use has also made training efficient with tutorials and examples abundant for end-users to educate themselves on best practice, tips and tools to help them reach their sales goals.

PROS

The support team is, by far and away, one of the best I've encountered when developing our tech stack. They are always prompt and communicative, no matter which representative you get! We've been working with the new TextUs Next platform since January and could not be happier with our results. Our scalability and volume have never been greater and TextUs has been an integral part in facilitating more responsive, customer-centric communication. The ease of deployment for one or several users is just a quick support chat away. Could not be happier with the product and what is has done for our business.

CONS

The development of 'groups' could stand a bit more attention to facilitate an easier end-user experience. However, this is a VERY minute detail for a newer development of the platform. Like everything else with TextUs, it will only get better with time!

Reasons for switching to TextUs

Ease of use, Bullhorn Integration, Cost.

Anna

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

TextUs Review

PROS

You can create custom templates and send mass messages easily. It is good for large organizations because you can assign multiple people to a conversation.

CONS

Text Us is extremely buggy with notifications. It goes offline fairly frequently and their customer service is not responsive.

Bienvenido

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2020

TextUs is incredibly simple yet useful

Overall, TextUs is perfect for the users looking for a software that is less complicated yet useful functionalities. It is simply useful simple software!

PROS

If you are looking for a texting software that you can easily use and manipulate then TextUs is the answer. TextUs is incredibly simple yet very useful because you don't need any high-end device to install this software. This software is best for sending messages with less complexity. Just type your message and click send on the tip of your fingernails. This is the kind of software that has simple texting capabilities that will satisfy your daily communication needs that also let you open multiple screens on the gadget that you are using.

CONS

I know that this software is designed for simplicity so I don't think it has weaknesses. I love using this simple texting software. As long as I can send and receive a message instantly then I think I'm fine with it. Also, this kind of software consumes less bandwidth and so this is a perfect software for all users.

Hilda

Human Resources, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2019

This review is about the TextUs app and NOT TextUsNext.

I loved the TextUs app and I miss it terribly. We moved to the TextUsNext app and I wish we could go back. TextUs is great in it's simplicity. It always worked as expected. The notification pop ups worked, the email notifications worked, it was everything I could have asked for! We used it every day for simple single user texts but also for mass-texting every now and then. The ability to tag and group people by industry or customer was awesome and made it easy to message multiple people for generic messages.

PROS

I loved the ease of use of the TextUs app the most. You can have multiple text windows open at the same time if you need to carry on multiple conversations throughout the day.

CONS

The only thing I didn't like was that we weren't able to block numbers. The other thing I don't like is that I can't go back to it now that we're using the TextUsNext app which no one in the office likes including myself.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2018

Is TextUs really helpful to recruiters?

I've been using TextUs since I started recruiting and this tool is my bestfriend. Without it i think my recruiting life is incomplete.

PROS

I really like the interface of TextUs it is very easy to use. You can save contacts especially for recruiters like me so that I can track my candidates. It also has a feature where you can send in groups and of course templates to make the recruiters life easier.And of course you can send unlimited text who doesn't want that?

CONS

Nothing really I think this product is perfect.

Reviewed September 2018

TEXTUS: Business Texting

PROS

TextUs is one software that makes life a lot easier in terms of sending out text blast. Interface is very easy to use, even your grandmother can use it with almost no training at all required. You can easily send a text blast and not worried about missing a reply. Add to the cool integration with chrome you get notified almost real time in any replies come in which is important for recruiters like me.

CONS

I just wish it allowed more characters for the broadcast feature.

Reviewed October 2019

TextUs Really Works

Candidate can reach us directly by text, instead of calling.

PROS

Whenever I can't reach a candidate or client, I use TextUs to send a text message. Texting not only reaches people faster, but they can text us directly for any job ads we have out there.

CONS

Sending broadcasts is an excellent tool. I just wish it would allow you to text more characters. Sometimes you have to send multiple messages out just to convey a simple order/task.

Reviewed April 2021

Love it

overall its good.Specially in my line of work which is recruitment, it plays a major role. it helps to get basic update over text as compare to call again and again to the candidate.

PROS

Its best part is to quick add the number and share any template in a go. also had a good feature to schedule a message which i personally like.

CONS

well is ok but sometime it glitchy and hangs for few second over android but its manageable as mostly it works fine.

Reviewed August 2018

TextUs Review

This software is awesome.

PROS

I like how it can text multiple numbers.

CONS

It needs improvement on its filtering options. when you try to search for a specific name it shows multiple names "not too specific if I may say"

Ash-Lee

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2021

Simple

Overall it was a fairly good experience however we'd prefer to use our new setup.

PROS

I liked the ability to be able to use software that would allow us to have conversational text messages despite us having a landline.

CONS

If you selected the wrong number that you wanted, you couldn't go back and you were stuck with it for the duration.

Reasons for switching to TextUs

Integrated functionality

Kaylen

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Great Product, Great Service

Great!

PROS

TextUs is extremely user friendly. Their customer support is one of the best I have ever seen. I love that you can create templates. My job has a lot of similar responses coming from the people I text so it is super convenient to have the templates to save me time when needed.

CONS

They are constantly improving their product, which occasionally will create bugs and slow down loading times, but they are always aware and have a link that displays if there are any known system issues they are having and will update you on the status of the issues.

Erin

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2017

So effective because you can be sure the message is getting through immediately!

Immediate notifications to whomever you are trying to reach that INCLUDE a date/timestamp with delivery notification.

PROS

I love the fact that you do not have to wait until a contact checks their voicemail or email to get the information and/or inquiry and they can respond at their leisure. Love it!!

CONS

Only thing that would make it even better is if they could attach a document but it is still the most valuable tool provided to do my job!

Erin

Reviewed March 2019

Hard to remember what what I did before TextUs! The efficiency is incredibly time saving!

Get responses and get them quickly!

PROS

It saves me time, frustration and so much more!

CONS

That I cannot attached documents to it, that would be even MORE fabulous but at least now I can receive documents which has been so wonderful!

Will

Reviewed December 2020

Great Customer Support

Keep up the great work!

PROS

I'm not an every day user but I support those who do and they always have good feedback about using the product. Since I'm an admin, I mostly deal with their customer support team which has been nothing short of stellar.

CONS

Nothing comes to mind in the time we've been using this product.

Whitney

Reviewed February 2018

I love this program. It is very user friendly

I am able to communicate with my nurses easily and with no issues. I also can receive time sheets via text without having to use my personal phone, I did not like it when I could not receive pictures, but that feature is available now :)

PROS

I like that I can receive pictures, text everyone I need to and get a quick response. It is nice to be able to do this from the computer

Jenee

Reviewed October 2019

TextUS

It's a cool feature we are able to use on our PC for work.

PROS

I like that you can use this program just like a normal cell phone and text out mass group texts, or individuals at a time.

CONS

Multiple branches in our company use this program and unfortunately we are only able to login for one branch at a time. It'd be cool to have multiple accounts up at the same time so we don't have to login/logout/log back in to see if we missed any messages.

Marlee

Staffing and Recruiting, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed December 2019

Amazing Service

We have had a phenomenal experience with TextUs so far.

PROS

This software makes it so easy to get in touch with a large group of people or an individual. It is VERY user friendly.

CONS

I could not think of a single CON about this service or software.

Soly

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2017

made it very easy to get in touch with people who live in different time zones. very easy to use

better communication between health care professionals and myself.

PROS

very easy and like how I can set up my templates. chats are easy and I am able to put in the contact information in, I like how I can flag something of importance.

CONS

I wish it had folders to move messages into when I am through with them. I wish that when I flagged something it would make it a different color to stand out better

Lisa