Browse OfficeReports Reviews

Joel from 7th Sense Research

Industry: Market Research

Great program, nothing quite like it

Pros

Once set up, this offers a vital link between excel and powerpoint that we've never had access to before. Works seamlessly once you get your head around the layout. Torben is a good point of contact too, really helpful when we were getting to grips with it.

Cons

Looks a bit Windows 98, could do with a UX and graphic designer putting some time into the layout and aesthetics

Response from OfficeReports

Replied August 2020

Thank you for your feedback and your review! We have a new version of OfficeReports launching this fall (2020) with a more modern layout that appears quite different. We hope you like it!

Daniel from Seurat Group

Bang for the buck

Great bang for the buck with the software with easy integration into excel makes it a seamless transition for organizations who need to do data analysis.

Pros

OfficeReports is a software that balances complexity with an intuitive interface that plugs in seamlessly to excel without requiring maneuvering data between platforms. I work with a team of consultants (not market researchers) and OfficeReports provides a clean, non-confusing interface without overwhelming you with options. If more robust options are required, they do exist and easy to implement.

Cons

For very, very complex projects (multiple thousands of variables as well as thousands of cases) the program can begin to stumble. However, an experienced user can mitigate the issue. Similarly, while the floating license is preferred for our organization, utilizing the floating license and a business dropbox account (or equivalent) can sometimes create issues where one user has exited the license but there is a lag before the license is available for use in the future.

Reasons for Choosing OfficeReports

The user interface of OfficeReports was less overwhelming for consumers who are not research experts and lower price.

Response from OfficeReports

Replied August 2020

Thanks so much for your review and feedback. Our new version will be released this fall, and we think you will be quite happy with the program's newfound ability to quickly import and work with large, complex data sets.

Karelyn from Cigna

Great platform and customer service, challenging to learn at times

Great, I just wish that one part of the process was easier

Pros

Once you click-in to the program, it's so easy to use and wonderfully helpful. We're working on a project with multiple markets, so I appreciate the flexibility we're offered through the templates.

Cons

The data swapping/uploading between different markets process has been really challenging. I receive many error messages or general pop up windows and I don't understand what they mean. If they were written in more common language or had instructions on what needed to be resolved, I'd be able to take the initiative to fix it myself. This is the part that I've had the most difficult time learning.

Emanuel from prolytics market research GmbH

Industry: Market Research

OfficeReports - an overall convincing package

First of all: OfficeReports offers a very good and fast support in case of questions/issues. Very useful: possibility to use/create customized templates/layouts. For multi-client or repetitive surveys, new participants/evaluations can be created easily and quickly based on previous analysis outputs - from our point of view this is one of the advantages of OfficeReports.

Pros

- easy to use - easy linking of tables/data and reports - very fast creation and modification of tables - very good and easy transfer of data from Excel (SPSS) to PPTX graphs - making project management much more flexible, evaluations can be prepared more efficiently

Cons

Unfortunately, we spotted OfficeReports too late ;-)

Reasons for Choosing OfficeReports

Since most of the evaluations and analyses were carried out with self-programmed and self-implemented analysis tools, but we wanted to develop further in this respect, OfficeReports, as a comprehensive and professional product, came closest to our requirements and working methods.

Tzahi from MS-CI meida shivuki

Industry: Research

A very good tool, may even improve more

I satisfy with the tool and the team very helpful. most things are straightforward, but when I need clever solutions, the teams helps me a lot, and that the most important thing, so I have the feeling that everything is achievable. thank you

Pros

The implement of data from excel to powerpoint, Macro enable automatic repetitive reports

Cons

limited hierarchy, no min N base for cells or sum of columns/rows, populate tables are cleaning the excel cells sometimes, cells name are fluidly and should be careful when using in formulas.

Reasons for Switching to OfficeReports

Money and time to produce the template to produce

Faheem from Ugam

Its an Innovative tool for Tracking Study

Overall, OfficeReports have helped me in multiple phases, mostly I have used this software for generating tracking studies, the best part is, the OfficeReports team is very supportive, they always come up with new ideas to resolve the problem, and never hesitate to add the necessary feature, very few software has that option. I would recommend this software for Report Automation

Pros

I have been using this tool for almost 3 years, have seen the way it has been improvised based on the requirement, there are multiple features which would help to make things very efficient, the most and important feature I personally love is Repetitive Reports, which makes life more faster and easy.

Cons

I would feel that there is a need to change the interface, where in drag and drop option can be initiated, especially when there is a need to generate the tabular data tables.

Response from OfficeReports

Replied August 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are launching an update this fall and have modified the interface to make it more understandable. We believe that the new version will address this concern to your satisfaction!

Justin from AMG Research

OfficeReports Review

Overall, OfficeReports has been an extremely efficient program for us. I can create tables for a 30 question questionnaire in less than 4 hours.

Pros

This product reduced time creating pivot tables in Excel and is very intuitive. It is easy to filter, sort, and select all of your segments/banner variables at once which Excel pivot tables does not let you do. You can run top 2 boxes, means, and stat test all with the click of a check box.

Cons

I really do not have many cons to this product when comparing it to creating pivot tables and making charts in Excel. The one thing I did note really like is the change that was made on importing excel sheets into the program. You get a warning window saying to import spss files, but Excel worksheets still import fine.

Mahesh from Nepa Production India Pvt ltd

Industry: Market Research

Excellent and tailor made for MR

Pros

1. It's fairly easy to use. 2. It works as an Excel plug in so the learning curve is not very steep. 3. As an excel plug in, it's easier to get employees to start using and adapt to using this application. 4. Excellent automation features - it has been a game changer for us on our recurring reports.

Cons

1. I think it would be great to have an integrated dashboard functionality but it's a fairly big ask!

Reasons for Choosing OfficeReports

The ability to have a floating license is very valuable to us. In addition the fact that is an excel plug in and has excellent automation features made the decision easier.

Karen from Sachs Media Group

Industry: Research

OfficeReports is a game changer

OfficeReports has been a valuable tool for our team, and we appreciate how responsive the development team is to the needs of users.

Pros

Strong set of analytic tools. Simplifies survey analysis and reporting. Excellent, responsive customer service. Frequent product updates and improvements that consider the user experience.

Cons

There's a bit of a learning curve, but that's true for using any new software.

Analysis took too long

Michael from Fairview Strategy

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great alternative to Survey Reporter

I use it to quickly and easily make cross-tab reports and custom PowerPoint presentations from SPSS data. It gives me a level of control over the look, customization and automation of my presentations that I was never able to achieve with Survey Reporter.

Pros

I like the way that it connects directly to PowerPoint. I can make the slides exactly the way I like them with several charts or various data points on the slide and never have to worry about reformatting with new data. If I decide to change the weighting, I can hit refresh and all my slides, questions, NET scores whatever are all updated seamlessly.

Cons

There is a learning curve, but that is inevitable. Also, because it doesn't export to PPT it actually lives in the program it takes a while to wrap my head around it. I also wasn't clear immediately which product I needed, but the support was excellent.

Reasons for Switching to OfficeReports

I had an old stand-alone licence and now Survey Reporter seems to be with a new company or division of IBM. I couldn't figure out how to get the support I needed.

Gary from Golfdale Consulting, Inc.

Office Report Review

Overall this software has been a winner for us.

Pros

This software has sped up our delivery time considerably for doing custom research reports. It renders Excel into PPT docs, not just objects so it's easier to make changes later.

Cons

The library of data visualizations is good but could be growing/expanding.

Reasons for Switching to OfficeReports

It renders Excel into PPT docs, not just objects, so it's easier to make changes later.

Debra from Sheer Velocity

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

The customer service has been outstanding.

Pros

It helps me create a critical document for my clients that has a great look and feel.

Cons

At first it was a bit cumbersome but we have since revised the process and it is much more streamlined and user friendly now.

Response from OfficeReports

Replied December 2020

Thank you for your review!

Teymour from Cube Research

Industry: Market Research

Powerful tool for integrated data processing and report generation

I've been using OfficeReports for close to 2 years now and it's a game changer for me: generates time savings, allows us to be nimble, offer quicker turnaround to our clients.

Pros

The filtering of data to produce batch reports Seamless integration with PPT and Excel All-in-one from data processing - including cross-tabs - to reporting Technical support is outstanding - responsive, solution oriented

Cons

So far, thanks to the great tech support, any issue/difficulty I had was resolved. There isn't anything I dislike about it so far.

Henrik from House of Improvement

Report Automation

Good experience both for analyzing and report production.

Pros

Reducing time in report production and great to use templates for recurring reports.

Cons

A bit difficult in the beginning, but great when you know how it works.

Stuart from Moveanalytics

Excellent

Excellent, the software is so good at what it does and the support is equally good!

Pros

The usability was excellent and intuitive. Everything worked extremely well, as designed.

Cons

There were no cons per se that I have run into.

Amanda from Cadmus group

Nice software!

Pros

ease of use. Ability to generate templates. Customer support is great

Cons

Sometimes the filter function can be cumbersome.