Browse Swydo Reviews

David from Lead Gen Guys

Fantastic Reporting Tool for Adwords/Facebook Campaigns

Love the software, if the UI was a little better and the price a little cheaper it would be a 10/10 but it's not quite there, anyway they're only very minor flaws - overall this software is fantastic.

Pros

Very easy to use and create custom reporting templates for Adwords and Facebook ads campaigns. The reports are very flexible and easy to customize as are the graphics for them.

Cons

The UI leaves a little bit to be desired and looks a little bit dated compared to some of the amazing tools I use to help manage my clients PPC campaigns like Opteo. It doesn't look very modern and it's not 100% intuitive either. But after a little bit of time and fiddling around (1-2 hours) I understood everything perfectly and was creating amazing looking reports for clients.

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

Actually I use both right now, I use Agency Analytics for SEO campaign reporting. But I chose Swydo over Agency Analytics for PPC reporting because it's cheaper and easier to customize.

Gemma from Bigwave marketing

Unparalleled Service & Software

The support team is on hand via email, live chat, and even LinkedIn to help whenever we find an issue.

Pros

Super easy reporting dashboards for our clients. Saves days of time each month in client and account manager contact.

Cons

It could be made more visual. Facebook / Google Ad Previews arent the best.

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

Too expensive and complicated set up

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

The reports were dull and did not give a clear view of performance. They were customisable and did not add value to the work we do. Swydo reports and dashboards are easy to set up and include everything the clients need.

Jonni from Lomax PPC

Almost non existent customer support

Pros

The software is nice whilst it works. The widgets that are coded well and display correct information are useful.

Cons

The customer support is awful and when things stop working, this can mean months waiting for updates on problems you have highlighted. There were various times that data was not displaying accurately in certain widgets and when speaking to customer support, they would log a case but nothing would ever change. This meant that we were waiting for 6 months+ for a small change to the KPI dashboard to mean that KPIs displayed were accurate. I had to chase and chase this, never being updated and with CS always blaming Google API updates. Overall, the level of customer service just did not reflect the increased pricing and we made the decision to leave.

Johannes from Silverman & Baer GmbH

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Best reporting software on the market

Everything perfect: They helped us in every stage of the setup and even improved their software based on some requests we had.

Pros

Swydo provides outstanding customer support (which is not needed because of the easy setup and the nice user interface). It gives us a leverage when reporting to clients – the reports look high professional (even though they are automatized) and can be sent automatically via email.

Cons

Right now, we just miss the feature of having the data in a nice dashboard for live reporting, so we use a second software here to show it on a TV screen.

Pricing, Features, Support, Look & Feel overall

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

Tested the software and never had any issues. Everyone was happy.

Alon from Mayple

Great tool for agencies and for marketing platforms

Easy to integrate, friendly team, fairly stable, not too many technical issues.

Pros

Swydo's solution is easy to use, and highly customizable. It is very agile, and fun to work with.

Cons

Embedded reports/dashboards are quite slow to load, sometimes extremely slow to the point of failing. There is no support for Facebook system users, hence the system has a "single point of failure" when attempting to have full integration with a marketing platform of an organization. Difficult to share data sources with team members, requiring basically "operational gymnastics" to get it to work properly.

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

Great API, easy integration with our system, varied support for various relevant channels, strong manual customization support and cost effective.

Lisa from Infinity Medical Marketing

Love this product and the team that supports it!

Pros

I love that the software helps to automate the reporting process for our clients. The reports are easy for my clients to understand.

Cons

I do not have any cons to report with Swydo.

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

Swydo was easy to implement and the support is phenomenal!

Yatin from Zen Online Marketing

Insightful, Professional, Cross-Channel reports

Excellent tool for creating multi-channel marketing reports. Easy to get started, customize & schedule.

Pros

Been using swydo for few years for cross-channel reports. Tool is quite flexible now that they've added "custom date range" option on all the widgets. I like it better than Google Data Studio.

Cons

Would like to see more integrations & Undo option while creating reports!

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

ease of use, UI aesthetics of the dashboards.

Tyler from Big Leap

Swydo has improved our reporting considerably

Pros

I love that Swydo is constantly updating their platform and providing new functionality to improve our client reporting and ease of use.

Cons

Some of the WSYWIG editor features could be improved. Blurry images, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

Simplicity/ease of use. Templates save a lot of time.

Conrad from BuildUp Bookings

Swydo makes reporting dashboards fast and easy for our digital team

We've been very pleased with Swydo -- we are coming from using Data Studio and using Klipfolio and in my view Swydo is far easier to use and faster.

Pros

We've been using Swydo for a few years now, very happy with the software, the speed, ease of use and how reliable it is. The dashboard links + PDF schedule tools are used both internally and with our clients, and clients never have a problem accessing those links or tools.

Cons

We do wish Swydo had a few more API integrations, they've added a few since we've started for sure, but some are missing like Twitter (organic) and HubSpot (in beta as I write this).

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

Templates, ease of use, speed, simple.

Ease of use.

Dave from 3DR Communications, LLC

Swydo is a great choice and is a good value for the money

Excellent. I renewed last year and I plan on staying with Swydo.

Pros

I liked the cost and on-boarding process. I also felt very comfortable going with Swydo after my initial pre-sales calls.

Cons

Occasional delay w/Tech Support getting back to me with answers/help. Limitations in what/how data can be included in reports.

Cost.Pre-Sales Call.

Susan from Simply Smarter Marketing

I recommend Swydo constantly

In a word - brilliant. Their customer service is exceptional - they are always happy to help.

Pros

I can schedule as many reports as I need. It saves me and my team hours everyday - no need to dip in and out of different platforms, ad accounts, analytics and more - Swydo brings all our critical numbers together in one place.

Cons

I'd love to pull in more organic social media stats. We primarily use this for reporting on paid advertising and website analytics, so this would be icing on the cake.

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

The pricing was good and it was easy to get started on a small plan to really test the system out. It's worked well and we've been users for several years, upgraded as our business has grown and enjoyed the new features as they've been rolled out.

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

This is faster, more functionality, fully supported (at no additional cost to the business) and scalable. We're a boutique agency and our team are 100% focused on client success - we don't have the resources to maintain proprietary software.

Colm from Effective Digital Marketing

Strong Software - Will Satisfy Your Reporting Needs

Very strong.

Pros

I've been using Swydo for over 4 years across both digital agencies and in house reporting. I find it very useful indeed. My favourite features are the: online dashboard and the integration with Google Sheets. This allows me to completely automate my reporting, schedule reports and just makes for an easy life. I was also pleased to see the recent integration with HubSpot. The automated reporting market is highly competitive and I've dabbled with other tools. However, Swydo is the best I've used. Their support is very good. They are always very responsive and polite.

Cons

There can be discrepancies of FB organic metrics - examples FB Likes and IG Follow kpi's don't seem to be consistent with FB or IG. I think there is a reason for this - but as a user I just want it to work first time! I would also like to see automated invoicing emails with the invoice attached as a pdf. This would allow me to set automated rules between my email and Xero - my financial system for my Swydo bills.

Daniel from Culture Cube

Affordable Reporting Tool With Best Value

Pros

I like the ease of use. Reports are easy to set up and templates make it easier to replicate reports for other clients.

Cons

They are slow to release new features, but they have added features I've requested in due time. Also, they haven't added many integrations since we started using the tool. We do use the majority of the ones they offer but integrations with Marketo, WebCEO, Hubspot, Yelp would be awesome to have.

Very Inuititive

Pros

Swydo is very intuitive and easy to use. Within minutes you can connect your ad platforms and start segmenting data. Making complex filters to separate out ad campaigns is extremely easy. Monthly reports is as easy as just changing the report dates.

Cons

One con would be to create more customizable rows. i.e stretch sections out wider or contract them to save space on reports.

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

Google Data Studio is something we use but the complexity for some client reports is not something that is needed and the clients don't need the level of detail from GDS.

Patrick from Echo Marketing BV

Best reporting tool I know

Fast, reliable, intuitive, nice staff but they could respond a bit quicker to support tickets.

Pros

When we were looking for a reporting tool years ago I did a proper SWOT analysis for all the (Google Ads) reporting tools out there. The main thing on which Swydo won the test was speed.

Cons

Some features are only available on higher plans. We are a small agency and can't afford to spend too much on reporting but we would like to use all the features.

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

Mainly because of the speed.

Carlos from Bloom Digital Marketing

Time saving tool that also makes us look good!

It has been a huge time saver for our agency, the reports look great and they are often offering new features and functionality.

Pros

I like the prebuilt reports as they make it easy to customize as opposed to having to create a report from scratch every time for each client. They have pre-built reports for SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and many more. All of them look great in terms of formatting and they are updated often as new metrics become available.

Cons

Occasionally some of the widgets break or fail to pull data via API, but I have always had a quick response from their customer service.

Dennis from Twofold Media

Swydo Makes Marketing Reports Easier than Ever!

As a business, Swydo really completes our most important job: showing results. The reports we generate are well-designed, easy to understand and show the client exactly what they need to see how their marketing efforts are doing.

Pros

When setting up marketing for our clients, we use a very large range of products / tools. Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, Linked In, etc. etc. Having the ability to create a single report dashboard with key KPIs from all of those tools is what makes Swydo better than any other reporting software available today.

Cons

The software does a tremendous job, but a slightly higher level of customization (such as adjusting the range on X / Y line charts) would really top it off. Otherwise, it's perfect for our needs.

Tim from recessionRebirth, Inc.

Swydo Is Terrific Reporting Software

Pros

I love Swydo. It's easy to create Adwords, Bing & Facebook reports. I can't recommend it enough. I use it to generate reports for my clients and it's so easy to customize and automate. And the reports look wonderful

Cons

I'd like to see a little bit more customization along the lines of labels in Adwords.

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

It's powerful and it works.

Giel from Seogi BV

Easy to use reporting tool

Pros

The flexibility of the reports. They have implementations with a lot of channels which makes it very easy to create a custom, understandable report for every client. The live dashboards are also very nice!

Cons

Not really. We use the software everyday to complete our tasks and create reports for customers.

Steve from Website Angels

The world's leading analytical reporting software

Excellent. We did a huge amount of research and we have been using Swydo for over 4 years now and we wouldn't change.

Pros

The integrations with relevant platforms are excellent

Cons

None really. The tools and continued growth of the product work well for us.

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

Our needs were met completely by what Swydo does and can offer.

Kseniya from Teamedia LLC

Save your time

Pros

Our team finds this product very useful. First of all, it's a user-friendly interface, so it gives our new teammates a possibility to get in fast. It's easy to create any report for your client, and integrations with Google Ads and Google Analytics are very suitable for our activity type.

Cons

Reports and dashboards can be located in different folders for one client.

Joshua from YPM

Great value for reporting software but has its limits

Helps to automate our monthly client reporting and gather deeper insights on channel performance.

Pros

Integrations are very easy to connect and the onboarding is very easy. Has manual kpis which makes it easy to adjust missing data.

Cons

Doesn't have multi-channel formulas to add into 1 metric. Design layout is very limited (i.e. can't resize kpis)

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

Price and easy of transition to using the platform

Price

Rebecca from House of Social

Making Advertising reporting easy

We love that it is in-depth and allows you to add images, links and your own text. Awesome product at an affordable price point.

Pros

A nice and easy tool that delivers great advertising reporting for our clients. Easy to implement, add commentary, customise and present to our clients.

Cons

We can't fault it! Works for our whole team and our clients.

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

Customer service, functionality and cost

Sonja from sichtbar-im-netz

Easy to setup and use, many report functions and features, very reliable

Pros

Easy to setup and use, many report functions and features, very reliable

Cons

Download of a report need enhanced usablity, takes to much time

Price, Function, develeopment team in EU

Sam from Kingsberry.be

Great for reporting

Easy to use and setup and stable

Pros

Easy to set up, connects easy to the advertising platforms.

Cons

Limited design options, visualisation is limited.

Ease of use

Swydo Is Great!

My overall experience with Swydo has been tremendous. I have not have any problems or concerns with the way it has functioned in the past year.

Pros

The best part about Swydo is the customization it offers. The ability to create templates but then also unlink reports from templates to customize them is great for meeting client needs.

Cons

What I like least about Swydo is probably the visual effects it offers. Other than that, it is amazing!

Megan from Pico Digital Marketing

Swydo Review

The customer service team is always quick to respond and is eager for customer input so they can continue improving the software. This software has saved our team so much time by being able to quickly create and manipulate reports.

Pros

This software connects to every data source that we need as an advertising agency, and presents the data in a clear way. There are a multitude of widget options and data appearance settings so you can present your data in a way that will resonate best with your team.

Cons

I wish the report format was a bit more customizable in terms of layout and orientation, e.g. landscape vs. portrait.

2019

Margreet from DaaromM!

Good product, excellent service

If I have a question, most of the time I get a quick response. Most of the time they can also solve my problem, but even if they can't I do feel that they take it seriously and do their best to solve it.

Pros

It's user friendly. I use it for report for clients but sometimes also as a dashboard.

Cons

Some widgets are not (yet) possible, like YouTube analytics.

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

Because I knew them, it works fine for me and my business and the service is good.

Makes Reporting & Tasks A Little Easier

Pros

Apparently iProspect uses it, which makes sense in terms of the ease of use and quick reporting features. Once you set up a report template, you get to send a custom report link (that has your branding in the URL and does not mention Swydo at all) and the client can manipulate the dates to see different comparisons. It makes reporting so much easier. It also makes it much easier to track and set reoccurring tasks for big teams. It sends you a notification every time somebody completes a task, which is great.

Cons

Even though Swydo makes automated reports much easier to generate, I had problems editing the reporting templates multiple times and even after watching numerous YouTube videos and other articles, I was still not able to get the results I wanted. It was a very frustrating experience. I also wish they had more multiple edit options for adding tasks and a better organizational structure.

Jack from Genesis P R Ltd

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

The gold standard in digital reporting

Working in a communications agency has demonstrated the power of Swydo - the ability to create visually impactful reports whilst automating huge parts of the data extraction process saves a huge amount of administration time, allowing us to focus on providing our core services for clients.

Pros

Swydo is simple to use for many applications and integrates seamlessly with a huge number of digital platforms. Report styling is both aesthetically pleasing and clear for users and end-clients alike.

Cons

The integrations are amazing, though social media reporting can be problematic - I have encountered issues with KPIs from all managed Facebook pages (from a single manager account) to be pulled through, and as far as I am aware, there is no way to select a single page.

Anton from Citadela

Swydo saves us tons of time and money

We're satisfied with the overall experience and we're not planning to change soon.

Pros

It helped us to save time on building monthly reports for our clients. It's easy to use and that's all we need.

Cons

Sometimes I miss explanations for some metrics used. For example, I couldn't find anywhere what is storytellers metric in Facebook.

Allison from Absolute Studios

Industry: Market Research

Great For Google!

I enjoy how easy to use and professional Swydo's reporting system looks and feels.

Pros

I love that I can upload all of my Google accounts and analytics onto a single report.

Cons

I wish I could easily integrate analytics from traditional and local media sources in a custom template.

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

It was less expensive than SEM Rush for our team to use.

Luke from Self employed

It's affordable and does a good job of basic reporting for clients

Automating reporting makes data more comprehensibel for clients by turning numerical data into graphs and diagrams for easier understanding. Has been very helpful.

Pros

The reporting is easy enough to use, you can figure most basic stuff out with a bit of tinkering. The scheduled reports feature is handy as it just sends all relevant information to the client on a weekly basis and they can check it in their own time. I was helped with the walkthrough by their team but have had a bit-and-miss relationship with their support team. One team memebr specifically was amazing, others would not respond for days and when they did it wouldn't answe the question. They definitely need to keep a closer eye on their processes given the lifetime value of customers to the brand.

Cons

- Limited in application compared to some other tools out there - Can't do more sophisticated customization of the dashboard beyond simple branding - No Snapchat Ads integration

Patrick from Personalsied Promotions

Ease of use

We have had good costumer care from Swydo

Pros

Ease of use once set-up, it then becomes extremely quick to get reports out to clients

Cons

The cost is a bit on the high side, so it would be great to see prices come down a little!

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

Ease of use once the initial setup is in place!

Jack from AtomicMedia

Easy to use to report SEO results to clients but lacks flexibility

It makes it really easy to report data to clients on a regular basis, easing the stress of using multiple tools to create a report, and provides the reports in a nice format.

Pros

Swydo is really useful for quickly generating a set of reports for multiple clients to show them the results of their digital marketing; for example, SEO and PPC. It has a large number of integrations with a whole range of third-party services, allowing us to show almost all stats in one consistent format to the client.

Cons

The tool lacks flexibility. The widgets they provide are very fixed. As an example, a 0.1% decrease in a stat from the previous period would show a red arrow, which makes the client think it is down massively, as it doesn't show a comparative number, when in actual fact it could be down by only 1.

Regina from Labelium

Great and esay to use

Using it very often, very user friendly

Pros

The possibility to find places nearby in a local restaurants

Cons

The fact that you can't any longer place a group order

Thierry from iClicks

Easy to use software

Pros

Easy integration with multiple platforms like Google, Microsoft and Facebook data for example.

Cons

The KPI”s do not exactly match the KPI”s you sometimes whish to implement.

Tyler from Market Space One

Great Software For Sharing Key Performance Indicators With Clients

I have had a great experience with Swydo. This has helped greatly on a monthly basis with sharing marketing reports with clients for the previous month's activity across multiple platforms like websites, social media, etc.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is that everything saves and updates monthly so I can just grab a link to a report to send to clients. Saves me about 4 hours of work every single month.

Cons

The thing that I like least about this software is not integrations with some of the other softwares I use for text marketing and email marketing

Tim from ServiceMaster

Swydo is a great platform!

With the automated reporting system this saves a lot of time sending our franchisees their weekly/monthly reports

Pros

The details you can go into for social reporting and Google Ads reporting is brilliant!

Cons

Potentially bring in video analytics from Facebook and allow multiple pages as one widget.

sarah from ZATO Marketing

Easy Reporting Software

Pros

Swydo is very easy to use. I love the fact that you can customize reports and also schedule certain reports to arrive in your inbox each day to monitor accounts. Our agency uses Swydo to send out customer facing reports each month.

Cons

There are quite a few steps involved to customize a new widget as well as several tabs to navigate as well. Making this process more streamlined would be helpful.

Great Option for Analytics Reporting

Pros

Ability to add most of the channels that we need to create a report for, which allows us to put everything on one report for our internal reports as well as for our clients.

Cons

Figuring out which type of widget shows what kind of data is hard to figure out. I wish they had a visual example for each one so you can see how it will look before setting it up.

Maria from Motion Avenue

Good and complete Report Tool

I like it very much; it has helped me and my team be more efficient regarding the reports. Once you have the templates, doing a report doesn't take more than an hour. It´s really helpful.

Pros

It allows me to show the analytics of different platforms and personalize the reports according to each client needs. With Swydo, I can give complete reports with all the data fo differents assets of a campaign (Ads, Email Marketing, Landing Pages, etc.) without having to search the data in each platform as it shows me everything inside SWYDO.

Cons

It doesn´t have integration for organic social media effort.

Justin from AGCS

Easy to use, and speeds up reporting!

Very good, the customer support and on-boarding was excellent.

Pros

The product had a clear overview, and was really easy to use. We liked the templates. Sending the reports to clients was easy and fast.

Cons

There was one connection missing to a platform we use.

Sydney from RxSafe

Easy to Use

I use Swydo to report Facebook lead generation results for roughly 70 clients per month. I have only had a positive experience using this software.

Pros

Swydo's templates makes it very easy to add new clients, let alone have the reports set up to report the new findings for each month.

Cons

I have not found anything that I dislike about Swydo. If I have any problems/questions (I believe I had a question once) I simply contact support and they are very responsive.

Great, Affordable Dashboard Reporting

Pros

Great way to easily share reports with stakeholders. Price point makes this an attractive alternative to the free Google Data Studio which can be buggy and limited at times. Syncs with a very wide range of 3rd party applications such as Google Analytics and Ads.

Cons

Due to limitations with the reporting widgets, not everything which can be easily shown in GA (or in a GA Dashboard) can be displayed in Swydo, but good for 80% of needs.

Michel from reptile

Good basic tool

Great tool for a basic report on SEM and Analytics.

Pros

Swydo is fairly simple and adds integrations as time goes on. I find the simple integration of Google Analytics and AdWords is exactly what most of my clients needed and they were satisfied with a simplistic design.

Cons

The design is impossible to change; the fonts under the widgets are analog and inconsistent with my formatting. Many clients asked for alternatives.

Good product for the money

Pros

I have been using this software for 4 years and for the cost, I have no complaints.

Cons

Sometimes I have problems locating reports but that is my only complaint.

Easy to use and versatile

Pros

Swydo is great, is very intuitive. I love how you can integrate multiple databases very easily. I also like how we have multiple ways to present data and export reports in multiple ways.

Cons

Some things are not available such as content grouping for google analytics

William from TAKKEO SAS

Perfect tools

Pros

Easy to use, I can make my reports very quickly :)

Cons

To manage data with calculs. Mainly for Google Analytics datas.

Patrik from Citadela

We are very satisfied

Great.

Pros

Possibility of creating clear and accurate reports for our customers.

Cons

We are satisfied in overall so we are not seeing any cons.