Browse Birdeye Reviews

Nick from RevUp Dental

Best choice for review management platforms

I'm quite happy with everything. We have run into some billing issues, technical issues, etc, but we did manage to get everything resolved. We were assigned a customer service rep and they've been very helpful in ironing out any problems. I've been with these guys for almost 2 years and I don't have any interest in switching to a different provider.

Pros

We tried a few different review management systems but BirdEye was the most established one. They offer great deals for marketing agencies that are looking to whitelabel the software and offer it to clients as part of the marketing packages. This was a huge plus for us.

Cons

Software can be clunky. Think of BirdEye like Salesforce, they're the biggest in the space because the software is good but it can also be rather clucky to use. Other review management systems were more streamlined but I think BirdEye more than makes up for it with customer service and support.

Reasons for Choosing Birdeye

We could whitelabel BirdEye and they had very attractive packages if you were purchasing many licenses for clients. They also have great integrations like with SIKKA that allows us to automate the collection of reviews for our dental clients.

Response from BirdEye

Replied July 2020

Hi Nick, thanks for choosing BirdEye! We appreciate you being a BirdEye partner and we look forward to the years to come. Keep up the great work!

Amy from iMarket Solutions

Automated Reviews Made Easy!

Overall I am very pleased with the product. It is a huge improvement from who we previously used. They continue to innovate their product and are open to suggestions. They find solutions and are dedicated to customer satisfaction.

Pros

I like how I can customize reviews to brand them for each of my clients' needs. Automation is a huge benefit as I can now offer this product to a wider variety of my clients.

Cons

There are some platforms such as FieldEdge that they offer to integrate with but it is not a true integration. They have a dedicated team to pull contacts to send customer review requests through cloud based access, but it lacks a seamless effort at times. More platforms to fully integrate on would be beneficial, Such platforms would be: Successware, Payzer, FieldEdge, dESCO.

Reasons for Choosing Birdeye

It offered the most for what we were looking for in a product: customization, multiple methods to generate reviews on, focus on 3rd party review generation, cost-effective, and automation.

Reasons for Switching to Birdeye

Nearby Now lacked the ability to automate on a number of platforms. It also did not offer the variety of customizations that Birdeye does. Our company wanted to focus more on earning third-party reviews, whereas Nearby Now focused more so on earning first-party reviews on their platform first which we do not find as valuable as Google and Facebook.

kyle from Southern California Patios

IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OUT OF THERE CONTRACT!!! YOU WILL BE STUCK LIKE ME

It was a good service but there contract is made to keep you stuck year after year. Good luck ever getting out of it.

Pros

So sad because they actually have a decent platform but we have tried on multiple occasions to cancel our membership because our new system has a similar feature that took the place of this. We have called, emailed, etc and our Rep doesn't call us back once he knows we are trying to cancel. Then magically when he finally calls us back he informs us that we just missed the cut off to cancel and were stuck for another year. Another $4200 down the drain. Don't take my word for it, take all the rest of people who have met the same fates word for it by reading all other negative reviews online. Sad when any company who is supposedly doing legitimate business has to trap you with this auto renewal and then claim its our fault for not canceling in time. Now they are saying I cant do anything until September again even though we have tried multiple times to cancel this.

Cons

You can never get out of your contract that supposedly you are suppose to be able to after the first year. The Rep knew we were trying to cancel but yet finally got a hold of us after the "cut off" date that auto renews us. I cant believe when you have been a loyal customer for 3 plus years they still feel the need to trap you into this. I understand the first year but after many years to trap you like this is horrible business practices. I dont want any money back, all I want is to be done. It served its purpose but now Im done but they claim Im stuck until September but Im not even allowed to put in a future cancellation request. No I have to go through the whole year and try all over again to get a hold of them in there slim cancellation window and Im sure they will magically avoid our call and then magically not call us back until after its to late. My advice to anyone is find a company to do this same thing for you that doesnt have this fine print auto-renewal because you will stuck just like I am.

Mark from Catalyst Marketing

An Essential for Anyone with a Customer-centric Workflow

I've had Birdeye in my corner for going on 5 years now and they always work to make my job easier. Their team is on the pulse of the situations that arise with my/clients' usage, and it's appreciated every time.

Pros

I like Birdeye's capabilities as a service to allow you more functionality for your clients, whether it's the reports or the tags/tickets you can assign. It's an easy tool to onboard and everyone loves it upon logging in.

Cons

The problems with aggregation of reviews/responses to various other platforms (Yelp, Apts.com, aptRating) can be a bit concerning when reviewing your actions with clients.

Reasons for Choosing Birdeye

While both products serve their certain purposes, Birdeye's consistent growth of their service/platform and connectivity to other things made it an easy decision. Truthfully, all of these platforms are nods away from being the "same thing" but Birdeye sticks out because of the support you get along the way.

Reasons for Switching to Birdeye

The functionality of JTurner's reputation platform is years behind. While a great source for data/research, it's not the best tool to use for this service. Luckily, I was able to identify that as an issue within weeks of entering my role.

JR from Feedback2Reviews

Always growing for the better

We assist businesses with their online presence and truly enjoy seeing businesses succeed.

Pros

The platform works as expected but most importantly they are always improving fuctionality.

Cons

Keeping up with changes. They are always making adjustments but in the end it is always a better experience and product.

Reasons for Switching to Birdeye

Better results and more reachable tech support.

Response from Birdeye

Replied November 2020

We sure do! Feedback is so important to us as it helps us make enhancements and come out with new helpful features.

Tim from Mid-Atlantic Water Services

Greatly increased our online reviews!

We are on our second year using Birdeye and we only had around 30 total reviews online and today we have over 600! The program works with our customer management software and automatically sends out review requests after each job so we do not even have to think about it.

Pros

I really like how you can see and respond to all of your reviews in one place instead of having to login to multiple sites to leave replies.

Cons

We integrate with the Service Titan software and sometimes the technician does not come over to show who was on the job related to the review request.

Reasons for Choosing Birdeye

I liked the ease of use and the pricing was right for us at the time.

Response from BirdEye

Replied July 2020

600 reviews, that's awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the great work!

Anthony from AIY Properties

Surprise Value and Convenience

Highly flexible ways to get reviews and dialogs as well as organized replies and work flows to keep on top of reputation and prospects...

Pros

Very simple interface navigation, integration with Yardi, lots of customization, great team/support and innovative tools like Chat Bots...

Cons

No cons bc customization allows right sizing...

amazing tools and dashboard

Reasons for Switching to Birdeye

Integration with Yardi and robust programs...

John Regan from American Classic Storage

Great to get real time compliments via facebook and google from customers! our managers love it.

fantastic. Everyone is personalable and knowledgeable.

Pros

The real time alerts, when a customer rates us on Google!

Cons

It was a bit slow to intergrate with our self storage software.

Reasons for Choosing Birdeye

discount with co op and also you have great reviews and internet feedback

Reasons for Switching to Birdeye

they would NOT intergrate with our software and were slow to respond to emails and concerns

Diana from Cherry Blow Dry Bar

Great Software

Overall it's been helping us obtain more reviews and prevent negative reviews before they hit the surface. I really like the direct feedback option because this gives us important consumer insights and a chance to make things right with unhappy clients.

Pros

I like how user friendly the platform is. It is very easy to navigate and learn as a new user.

Cons

The only con I would say is that you have to sign a year long agreement. Although I agree that this is a long term solution, it's nice to have that trial period just in case.

Reasons for Choosing Birdeye

I was confident in choosing Birdeye because they have over 60,000 clients, which definitely says that they are well established and proven effective. The other alternative products were priced in the same range, so I chose to go with a product that already had a great reputation.

SARAH from HENDRICKSONS FINE JEWELRY

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Sarah Eshelman-Hendrickson's Fine Jewelry

Great! Set up was simple. Easy to use. Customer service is top notch!

Pros

Being able to text customers saves us lots of time.

Cons

I would like to be able to integrate with our POS system and add more features to work along side that.

Reasons for Choosing Birdeye

Your website was very informative. Made it for an easy choice.

Reasons for Switching to Birdeye

They had glitches and didn't show interest to fix.

Jessica from Kennon Heating and Air Conditioning

Industry: Building Materials

Reviews=Revenue w/BirdEye as Your Guide

Prior to using BirdEye, I had the vaguest notion of what entailed the process of online reviewing, HOW people and companies and businesses were actually able to procure such a steady stream of tremendous numbers of reviews and so quickly, in terms of date of service. It was bananas to me! Then, I had the pleasure of having the job of "sending a bird eye" to every one of our customers, right after I was hired, to be Dispatcher at a HVAC company, with absolutely no idea how a bird eye had anything to do with our business. I figured I just was not in on an inside joke and would have to learn that of course. I was given zero instruction other than the aforementioned line, we're talking I had NO IDEA what this was, what I was doing, or how I was going to do what I was supposed to be doing. Well, praise the high heavens and all the birds eyes in the sky that Bird Eye is what it is as I was able to learn EXACTLY what this system was, the importance of timely reviews, and exactly how to do the entire system simply by visiting the BirdEye website that first time. It is THAT intuitive and user-friendly, honestly, it's even FUN.

Pros

Absolutely EVERYTHING. For anyone who is tasked with being responsible for learning, implementing, and maintaining rigorous company reviews, quickly and with little to no instruction, the very reviews that Google proffer up upon searching either the respective company or simply the general industry, the reviews that are responsible for having an enormous impact on our first impression of a company and that are shown to the entire internet, those reviews, THIS exact software, this exact company BirdEye, IS what and all you need. Pinky swear. They have seriously taken this tremendous and immensely important component to a business' success and neatly packaged it into a one-size fits all, super intuitive, beyond simple to use and master and even FUN package. You WILL beast/slay the ever-present review dragon, you WILL please your boss and coworkers, as the reviews, rendered timely, efficient, and simple, keep gushing in. No matter the company's industry or scope of business, BirdEye IS THE eye in the revered review sky. Fly little review master, FLY!

Cons

Honestly, I found using BirdEye to be so fun, I realize I may be quite the outlier there, but as this is such a streamlined and easy set of steps, the same taken for each you send, doing the day's reviews is an almost therapeutic endeavor. I kid not. And I was so so grateful for how quickly I was able to understand and implement the process, having never been inconvenienced or plagued with ANY issues or problems or hiccups, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that may be there should be an appreciation show dedicated that we can call "BirdEye for the Queer AND Straight Guys." No cons.

Response from BirdEye

Replied July 2020

Wow! Music to our hears! Thank you for taking the time and providing thorough feedback. We are thrilled you're having a positive experience and enjoying the platform.

Experience Management through BirdEye is an awesome experience

Decision making is now done with data. The data tells us what needs to change. That makes things easy.

Pros

BirdEye has made experience management a wonderful experience. We manage thousands of locations and this tool gives us the transparency and scale that we need to manage an ever changing technology landscape. It also gives us the flexibility to create and execute campaigns to gather different types of feedback across various channels. The data we receive from our customers is amazing and it allows us to make better business decisions. This software has also made it really easy to identify who needs more customer service training, or changes we need to make to our facilities etc... Love the reporting, two way messaging, review gathering, monitoring and surveys. NPS is also easy to serve.

Cons

Switching from setup to campaigns could be easier.

Reasons for Choosing Birdeye

BirdEye seems more scalable.

Nicole from Flower Mound Dental: Dr. William E. Wyatt, Jr. DDS

Terrific Business Software

They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

Pros

Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

Cons

I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

Response from BirdEye

Replied May 2019

Hi Mary, We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Lisa from Smilesbystylos

Are you the best ?

Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective new patients that are looking to come to a practice that want to be treated that way too ! They want to be listened too , not to be hurt,& they want to understand wants going on . They also want to be able to smile and feel good about themselves again. And do it in a way that they can afford it and we seem to make that work for them . And this birdeye reviews is a way that they express it to us . Get it ! Now ! Unless you suck .... then don’t because people will tell you but maybe that’s good too and then you’ll know that you need to step up your game or fire someone or maybe more than just someone maybe everyone and start over with a whole new team and a new mission statement..... wow ... food for thought

Pros

The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

Cons

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

Dawn from Local Gold

Game Changer

We have been partners since 2015 and we encourage clients to use the Birdeye technology. Thank you for the quality work that you provide!

Pros

Birdeye has allowed our business owners to exponentially build their online presence and brand reputation through new Google reviews! The automated text message and email makes it super easy and efficient for the business owner and the customer. And our business owners love the feed that can be embedded on their website to showcase the quality reviews submitted.

Cons

It's been a great experience using the product yet we would prefer to have the option to choose whether to have the average rating show ...this seems to be an issue at the start of service where maybe the rating isn't the best it can be until new reviews are generated.

Reasons for Switching to Birdeye

Birdeye is the preferred service for customer service, ongoing connectivity, appearance and communication technology.

Response from BirdEye

Replied July 2020

Love it! So glad to hear your clients are loving the testimonial widget! That's a great tool to use to showcase all of their awesome reviews they worked hard for.

YOVANA from Lending For Living, Inc

Greatest Investment for our Company

We have seen such an phenomenal growth with our company. We have tripled our sales and are able to have our amazing clients leave amazing stories on their experience.

Pros

You don't have to be tech savvy to operate software. There's is a lot of training videos that help you though out and a lot of tips to make your job even easier. Their customer service is top notch!

Cons

Make it easier to log in from different browser engines.

Reasons for Choosing Birdeye

Better price and outstanding perks.

Ian from Emler Swim School

Excellent Tool for Reputation Management

I used to spend lots of time pulling up every review site I could think of in different tabs, averaging all of the responses and scores. Now I can see how our customers view us on one page. Another thing that has saved me lots of headache is that when soliciting an online review (quick and painless with BirdEye!) it gives the customer an option to contact us directly through the platform as opposed to leaving a negative review. This makes it more likely that someone who wants my attention gets it quickly, and it doesn't harm our reputation through a 1 star review.

Pros

The best thing about BirdEye is that I can easily see an overview of all major review sites and my recent reviews in one convenient, easy-to-read dashboard.

Cons

If I have to nitpick, there are some very minor UI/UX issues, but they do not hinder the overall experience and once you know where to find all of the right information, it's an invaluable tool.

Response from BirdEye

Replied March 2020

They say time is money, and we are happy to hear that you have been able to gain back time by utilizing the platform. Thank you for using BirdEye as your online reputation management!

Ashley from GRAMERCY DENTAL STUDIO

Amazing Service!

So far we are happy with the service BirdEye provides to our office. We have been working with BirdEye for almost a year now and our reviews have tripled. We had trouble receiving any feedback previously and really wanted a company that can initiate the patient into writing a review good or bad so we can move forward accordingly and with the help of BirdEye getting a review has been an amazing experience form start to finish.

Pros

What I like most about BirdEye is the fact that they are always available to help out immediately! You can reach out and almost instantly one of their representatives are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Cons

BirdEye has been a pleasure! So far so good.

Reasons for Switching to Birdeye

We did not like the fact that we were not receiving enough reviews as promised.

Fadia from Saad Smiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

Why walk if you can fly!!!! Use Birdeye

Our patients are walking advertisements for our office and Birdeye has been the best method to voice their opinions.

Pros

The benefits outweigh the cost. Using Birdeye has increased our presence socially and physically. One of the best investments I made in our office. Can't say enough about the benefits and the ease of using this product.

Cons

I was hesitant at first to do business with someone who is across the states and would only communicate by phone or email. Little did I know, the staff goes out of their way to answer any questions and if a problem arises and we need assistance, they are on top of the issues quick. I wish I knew about Birdeye sooner. The sky will be the limit

Response from BirdEye

Replied January 2019

Fadia, thanks so much for your great feedback. We love that you are benefiting so much from using BirdEye! Sky is definitely the limit for your practice! We're honored you consider BirdEye "one of hte best investments" for your practice! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Amy from The Perfect Marketing Mix

Excellent choice for reputation management with a few other bells & whistles too

I've had a great experience and again do appreciate the fact that they're swift to help with any problems. Many new features have rolled out lately - all of which we're learning more about so we can use these for clients too.

Pros

Our most favorite part of partnering with and reselling Birdeye is their customer support team. Truly, they're reachable and highly focused on solving any errors or glitches that may arise with anything automated and connected to a myriad of other sites.

Cons

Although not extremely important, the sizing of a client's cover photo (which then displays both on their reviews url along with anytime a review is shared to a FB page) seems to be more work that it should - particularly to make it look great on both mobile and desktop.

Response from BirdEye

Replied July 2020

Hi Amy, thanks for sharing your feedback! We love that our support team has been taking great care of you. Customer happiness is a core value of ours, so this makes us happy to hear!

Aaron from CATAPULT.digital

Best Reputation Management Platform

I have been working with BirdEye for about 24 months now with multiple clients. I was on the team to originally decide on BirdEye as the reputation management platform for a large medical company. I have since moved on to build a digital marketing agency and recommend BirdEye for any brick-and-mortar business.

Pros

I like the performance. I have worked and continue to work with clients with 1 - 250 different locations with BirdEye, and the growth my clients have achieved is incredible. From the ease of use to the pure engagement rate, everything functions well to drive high-quality leads to businesses, resulting in more and more business.[

Cons

Paying the bill? I mean, if it was free I would like it more. However, the cost is affordable for the benefits it provides. I would love if they had capabilities to work with eCommerce clients to drive product reviews as well.

Reasons for Choosing Birdeye

Integrations and ease of use. Also, they beat the competitor price.

Jennifer from JCL Solutions

Easy Review Capturing!

Exceptional service. The product functionality is ever expanding.

Pros

The BirdEye tool makes it so easy for the reviewer to quickly and easily write 5-star reviews!

Cons

No con. But I would love a social media post scheduling tool through The BirdEye Platform

BirdEye ease

Response from BirdEye

Replied July 2020

Awesome, thank you for sharing your feedback! We love hearing how seamless the platform is to ask for reviews. :)

Mary from William E Wyatt, Jr., DDS

I love my BirdEye

We changed the software so that we control who gets a review - We pick them out in the AM. We manage a 5 star on Google and all our reviews are so positive and flattering to the office.

Pros

The ease that any of my staff can present the software and the patient is at ease seeing it isn't a big deal. Lots of patients are afraid the click here, click there platforms, or even before we had BirdEye, us telling them how to do it! This is easy breezy for all!

Cons

There isn't anything I don't not like about it - We were able to custom tailor the software to what we wanted and it's what I got!

Response from BirdEye

Replied January 2019

Thanks Mary! We love your dental office is getting such great reviews. We do offer 300+ integrations, but I'm happy to hear you found a way that works specifically for your office! And it looks like you're really rocking it with the reviews. Glad to hear your patients find it "easy breezy"! Thanks for the feedback!

Regina from Dr. John H Penny, Jr

DON'T MISS OUT!!

In this day and age It's all about the internet and about reading reviews to help make our decisions on just about everything. As a business, you want to attract as many new people as possible but you want them to know from people that are happy and satisfied with the services you provided them. We are a dental office and that's what we were missing. Birdeye provided us with the best customer experience to achieve that! They set everything up and showed us how easy it is to allow our happy and satisfied patients to want to give us a 5-star review! Now we are getting so many new patients calling and stating they just read all the wonderful 5-star reviews and would like to schedule! Birdeye is the best decision!

Pros

Everything! What is there not to love! This software is amazing!! Truly, the ease of it is just great! The customer support you get from Birdeye is top notch! If you have been looking around to help your business take off, look no further, this is it!! Birdeye is the BEST!

Cons

Nothing! The only thing I can say is that I am sorry we didn't get this sooner!

Response from BirdEye

Replied January 2019

Thanks Regina and Dr. Penny! So happy to hear how you and your patients find BirdEye so easy to use. We love to hear your bringing in so many new patients from your great online reputation! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Brant from magmag

Excellent Review Management Product With Extras

Pros

Easy to setup and use. They have a large set of free resources to help you get the most out of their product. You can monitor just about every review site you can think of. It notifies you of reviews so you can easily reply to them. It also has other helpful features like business listing management so your business listings are the same. You can also get their interactions product to help you connect with customers. The reporting and analytics is easy to use and understand.

Cons

as new features come out they usually cost extra and are not bundled in.

Reasons for Switching to Birdeye

more robust product that was easier to use.

Jeff from Marcomm Strategists, Inc. - A Marketing Communications Agency

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great Tool for Aggregating Reviews Across Various Platforms

Overall, very happy. Good value for the money.

Pros

This is a great tool that allows you to funnel reviews across the review sites where you need the the most. The greatest feature of this system is its ability to direct people with an inclination to provide negative sentiment to an internal response channel, while sending people likely to respond in a positive way to the site or sites where you most want or need reviews. The system directly integrates to well over 100 industry specific review platforms which makes it very convenient to push reviews to the platforms where your clients will most likely seek out reviews.

Cons

It is a bit quirky in that you have to be very exact in setting it up so it matches your title and description in Google My Business.

Bruce from Lark Tattoo

So easy, so powerful

Pros

The Birdeye software is by far one of the easiest and best ways to let visitors to your social media platforms know how your clients feel about the work you do. We have a very successful tattoo studio for the past 19 years and at first we thought the Birdeye product wasn’t necessary... We could have been more wrong. As the positive reviews started to mount up and the numbers climbed, far surpassing those of our competitors, we realized the power of this software. Birdeye let the social media shoppers in on An intimate level, right from the mouths or our satisfied clients.

Cons

When it come to reasons not to have this software installed, there are truly none. One might think that there’s some risk opening up the public review process to unsatisfied reviews. The truth is, Birdeye invites a client with a negative experience to contact the business first with there gripes before posting to the social media platforms in the effort to repair the negative experience hence circumventing the posting to a public forum.

Russ from Redline Auto Plaza

Great Reveiw Managment Site

Birdeye has really giving us a sense of how were doing as a company it allows us to view incoming reviews so we can approach them and answer a clients concerns quickly We also really enjoy how it emails us the reviews that were submitted there star rating and the customers comments and concerns . I would highly recommend this software to any one looking to get a handle on there business from the reveiw stand point

Pros

Its easy to use my company started using the software about a year ag and we really enjoy it, were pretty competitive in my office so we all really like that it tracks who sent them there average review rating and how many were opened and submitted it really gives you a feel for how your doing on the customer service front

Cons

I wouldn't say its a con per say but we have noticed the site runs a bit slow and submitting a review request does take a few moments, but other then that were happy with it

Elyse from 2nd Chance Treatment Center

Great for Review Generation in the Healthcare Industry

My overall experience with BirdEye has been good. There was some confusion when adding an additional office location to my client's existing plan. The new location was labeled as a "demo" rather than added to their plan outright, which caused it to be removed after a month and we had some headache getting it reinstated. I would have appreciated if the "demo period" was made clearer in the dashboard since emails sent about the demo time running out were apparently missed.

Pros

I like the review generation feature, this software has made it easy for our client (working in the healthcare industry) to request reviews from patients. We've seen a huge increase in the number of positive reviews posted for all three of their offices.

Cons

Chat Support, if you can get someone on the phone do it. The support I received over the phone was great, but the chat support was usually time-consuming with little resolution.

Helen from Wu Chiropractic

Totally worth it

We wanted to increase our google reviews and had tried 2 other products prior to BirdEye, spent thousands of dollars elsewhere and got zero results, felt frustrated, and were hesitant to drop any additional expenses because we thought the process was just too difficult. Good thing BirdEye found us and told us they had a special connection with Google and other review processes. With BirdEye's customer setup and support and training, my spouse who isn't even tech saavy, was able to immediately start using BirdEye and we had positive reviews within the first month, and every month thereafter. Our business has increased beyond expectations. We are very satisfied customers.

Pros

Big increase in positive reviews within our first month of using BirdEye

Cons

we can't think of any cons at the moment

Reasons for Switching to Birdeye

Previous product didn't work at all, it was very difficult to use, and when we contacted their customer support, they said the problem was on our end, and we had to make multiple steps to fix it ourselves. We didn't even know how to go about doing that. Thousands of dollars wasted.

Response from Birdeye

Replied November 2020

Wow, thank you for choosing Birdeye! Customer happiness is a core value of ours, so we are thrilled you are loving the platform and are being taken great care of.

Karen from Self Employed

Great Reviews Easily Posted by your Patients

We have had the software since 2016, and have received 100's of great reviews. It has definitely been worth the investment for our office.

Pros

This software allows patients to post reviews easily as it automatically identifies where they already have accounts. There is no need for them to log in or create an account to write you a great review.

Cons

I wish there was a feature where we knew which patients were going to have reviews sent. Families have the same email for several members, and sometimes they receive an email when they have already written a review. I would like a dashboard where I can control who receives an invitation to review.

McKenzie from Hanley Family Dentistry

Recommend birdeye to all business owners

Birdeye has been one of the best investments we have made for our business. From the customer service to the results, we have enjoyed every little thing about it. We have been able to double or triple the number of reviews we have received all because of birdeye. Being a dental office, we rely heavily on positive reviews to keep a good reputation in the community but also gain new patients and we owe that to birdeye!

Pros

The best part of this software is the easiness of using it and the results you get. It has made it so easy for us to get positive feedback/reviews from our patients. Everyone is busy and this software has allowed us to triple our reviews with little to no extra work on our end.

Cons

To be completely honest, there isn’t anything we don’t like about it. Everything has been a positive experience and has gotten us the results we want.

Norman from Seasons of Smiles Dental

BirdEye at the Dental Office, I'm a fan.

Pros

BirdEye has been a useful tool to reach out to our friends, family, and patients via the internet. This has enabled us to get feedback on how we are doing. Good reviews, bad reviews, it's all been helpful. I am constantly amazed at who leaves reviews. Great software. BirdEye mentioned that the industrial average for dentistry is 4.7! It's nice to know that in general​ our profession is appreciated​. :)

Cons

Yelp does reach out to our office on occasion​ asking us to advertise with them. I would be more inclined if Yelp would play nicer with BirdEye.

Carlos from Family Care Center

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great Service!

Birdeye has been great. I've recommended it to a number of colleagues. We purchased this program to help manage our reviews. This has allowed us to have more positive reviews by a large number in our business sector and also allows us to address negative comments before people leave a negative review.

Pros

Manages our review requests and integrates with our Electronic Health Record system so there is nothing for me to do. It has a ton of other features that I don't take advantage of, but good to know they're there should i need them.

Cons

I don't really have any negatives about this software.

Carolyn from Hankey Law Office

Industry: Law Practice

Easy Peasy

We have dramatically increased the number of reviews our office gets. I love the monthly reports breaking it all done. Comes in very handy for our marketing meetings! It's an excellent marketing tool.

Pros

Love using Birdeye. Our reviews have increased by 200%!! The options we give our clients make it very easy for their use. At my end, its so easy to send a request. You can follow up anytime to see what's going on with the request. The dashboard is great - shows all of our information. We also get monthly updates letting us know our numbers.

Cons

I haven't had any issues. Very user friendly.

Chris from Timber Dental

A really great platform!

It's so easy to send review requests to our patients. We've also incorporated the voicemail/text feature into our office and we have so far loved it! The internal notes feature is really great as we have multiple people using the platform throughout the day and it allows us to keep track of who has done what.

Pros

The ease of use with this platform is definitely what I like most about it.

Cons

Sometimes old correspondence will pop up in our 'Open' inbox and I'm not sure why that is. It could be user error, but IDK.

Response from Birdeye

Replied April 2021

Thanks for the review! Glad you like the interactions and inbox! The internal notes is super helpful! Let me know if you want any help with the inbox re-opening conversations. That happens when someone is reaching back out to you. You can reach me at jennifer@birdeye.com if you want further explanation.

Steven from 10:23 Digital Marketing LLC

Great Review Tool

We have a few clients who are using BirdEye to improve their online reputation. Many have used a review software program in the past with little success. One example that comes to mind, is a client who had 30 reviews from using a similar software across Google and Facebook for over two years. We have more than doubled the amount of reviews, and increased their star rating by almost an entire point in a little over 6 months. The client is ecstatic! That is what matters most to our business, client satisfaction and growth!

Pros

Easily able to connect to social media and search engines and customize clients dashboard. It makes it really easy to send out reviews to customers and gives great insight into areas where clients can improve.

Cons

We have been using the service for over 6 months and have no complaints.

Response from BirdEye

Replied July 2020

Hi Steven, thank you for sharing your client's success story! We are thrilled to know that BirdEye has been a great solution for them. Keep up the great work!

Pamela from Krouskoff Consulting

BirdEye Substantially Built Clients Businesses

As a reseller of the product, not only is there money to be made, it really works. I look like a superstar to my clients growing their businesses substantially....

Pros

The ease of use and the technical support are my favorite aspects of the software. Simple to set up and whenever in need, the technical support department is wonderful!!!!! I deal with a number of third party companies - tech support here is above and beyond. Best of all, the software really makes a difference for my clients as everyone thrives and flourishes on good reviews if so deserving!

Cons

In some ways it is a bit basic. Would like more control over the look and feel of the product - sometimes being told a change cannot be made. Also, would prefer more control on my end - rather than having to rely on tech support - although again they are a pleasure to work with.

Heather from Dolphin Insulation

My Bird eye Review

The reviews we receive are definitely done with the help of bird eye. It keeps me organized as to who i reached out to already and allows me to add people for future use ahead of time.

Pros

I like the ease and customer service of Bird eye. I like that once i input a customer, they are saved and it shows me their activity. If they have opened or clicked. I find that very helpful in knowing peoples interest in reviewing us. The customer service has always been helpful and very responsive.

Cons

I think the campaigns or the templates could be easier to use. I don't like to make a template and be required to use that for certain stuff. Some parts should be a little more user friendly.

Christopher from Simpson Dental Associates

BirdEye is Perfect At One Thing, Bad Pricing

As stated above, my office selected BirdEye to boost our online reviews and online presence, in which, BirdEye perfectly pulled that off. Our office reviews skyrocketed thanks to BirdEye. My office stopped using BirdEye when we discovered another product for a much lower price point with more features.

Pros

BirdEye integrates with your dental software and helped our office boost our reviews on Facebook, Google, and all other social media sites. At the end of the business day, BirdEye texts all of our patients and gives them a route to easily post reviews about their office visit, which absolutely helped us gain reviews and online presence. The best part about this software is the dashboard that allows users to see review statistics. The customer service for this company is excellent.

Cons

The pricing. The pricing for BirdEye is way too expensive for the features provided.

Reasons for Choosing Birdeye

My dental office dropped BirdEye's services for Weave. We did this because Weave's price was exceptionally lower and offered us so many more features, such as telephone service (with the phones), reviews (just like BirdEye), fax, patient texting, etc. BirdEye only provides one service for a much higher price. If it wasn't for Weave, we'd still have BirdEye.

Response from BirdEye

Replied October 2019

Hi Christopher, We're happy to hear your office skyrocked with BirdEye! And thanks for the compliment to the customer service! There is no software that has more features to cost than BirdEye. We're sorry you left us. We'd love to reconnect to start getting you more Google reviews and also get the reviews back on your website and social media.

Marisa from Lawvex

Industry: Law Practice

Let the stress of sending out review forms be gone!

Customer service has been fantastic! I love the fact that we can view our reviews all in one spot and not have to go search and hunt for them on different platforms! Thank you Birdeye!

Pros

Birdeye has been really easy to use since we have implemented it into our firm! It has never been soooo easy to send out a review form to our clients. It is really great to get client feedback! We love the automation behind it all. We are a really tech saavy firm and have loved using Birdeye thus far.

Cons

So far we have not received any type of negative aspects of using Birdeye. Like I stated above it has been a godsend, we will continue to use Birdeye for years and years to come!

christy from Foxfield Dental

Helped my office tremendously

I am a office manager at a dental office. After using BirdEye for about 2 month we started doubling the new patient we were getting per month. We were getting 10-15 new reviews per month which BirdEye made it easy for the patient to leave. It’s heped out my office a ton!

Pros

Not having to do anything to send out the review. BirdEye works with the software I use in my dental office so I don’t have to do anything to get the reviews sent out.

Cons

It would be nice to have someone call and check in making sure you know if there are any new features that are added.

Jennifer from Meadows Family Dentistry

Industry: Import and Export

Love it!

It has been very easy to set up and use. I wish we had done it sooner!

Pros

This software has made it so easy for our patients to go online immediately after their appointment and leave a review. We have had a tremendous response and built our google reviews through bird eye, and it is bringing us more customers as people see the reviews online! I love that everything is consolidated into one place for all social media, and it makes it easy to monitor.

Cons

Nothing! It has been so user friendly!

Chelsea from Dr. Chelsea Mason Dental

Worth it!

New patients have increased significantly based on positive reviews generated by BirdEye. The best investment.

Pros

The review requests are automatically generated and patients are encouraged to leave reviews. It has fueled my practice growth! Also love the option to reply to the patient if they have feedback for the practice and how we can improve.

Cons

I had one patient complain that she already left a review and was still asked to leave a review after her service. I'm not sure if this is true or not.

Cheryl from Henry Kim DMD PC

Reviews with BirdEye

very important to reach our patients and Birdeye allows us to text message.

Pros

We like Birdeye for the ease of reviews sent to our patients. We like how it populates to our website. Birdeye sends any reports on how successful we are on Google, Facebook and Yelp. They also respond quickly if a negative review appears. The text messaging is very helpful on a day to day basis to reach our patients.

Cons

I would like to see the software intergrate with our dental software Dentrix, so we may see multiple families due for treatment and or exams and account balances

Reasons for Choosing Birdeye

Better text messaging and handling of our reviews

A very positive experience, overall, so far

Pros

Reliable and functions as it should. competitive with other products. The microsite is a powerful marketing tool for clients.

Cons

Don't really have a problem with the software but sometime the Support team is slow in responding. I'm sure they're all busy but when my client has a problem with the service, then I have a problem and I need you guys to get on it quickly and help me out. Don't need 24 hour response, I need response and help in a matter of minutes for urgent issues. I've already lost 1 client due to slow support response. I was unable to provide a solution on my own. Would be really helpful if you guys would publish and distribute a USER FRIENDLY instruction manual which gives details of how to best use the system with ALL its features and functions.

Dave from Atlantis Dental Care

Great idea that really works with a little elbow grease.

We have realized that our Google reviews have skyrocketed since doing two things: 1) continuing to ask individual patients personally during their appointments for reviews and 2) Birdeye following up with a link and a reminder.

Pros

For the most part it works behind the scenes in a very unobtrusive way. You don't even have to think about the review request texts and emails They are worded so well that the patients have not complained about frequency or message like they have with some of the other services we have implemented in the past.

Cons

It's a little pricey. But hard to complain too much as it does work.

Michael from The Law Office of Eric A. Shore

Very Happy with Birdeye

Pros

very useful tool for isolating your happy customers and identifying the ones that have concerns or complaints and address them directly.

Cons

one thing i would like to see in a future update is, we send birdeye surveys out with a review rating system of 5 stars, and only allow the 5 star reviewers to go to the section where we ask them to review us at our review sites. if they return a less than 5 start, we get the 'parked' review, but we never get to see what the star rating was on that parked review, whether it was 1,2,3 or 4 stars. would like to see that in the future.

Lisa from Blue Orchid Marketing

Good Product Great Customer Service

Pros

This software was fairly easy to learn and use. If you have problems with anything there are support pages and the customer support -- either online or via phone/email is great.

Cons

Sometimes it seems the support pages do not keep up with some of the changes made to the software. Also some functions are not very intuitive. Would also be nice if some of the reports were able to be customized and showed the date range for the report at the top of the page. (It shows the date but not the date range of the report).

Jeremiah from T Douglas Gurley MD LLC

Worked Great for our Business

Our business had an issue with online reputation/review management. Through years of neglecting in addressing this issue, it just piled up with more and more negative reviews. The problem is that this was by no means an accurate reflection of the services we provide, rather it was from a few disgruntled or happy "customers" which is quite common in medicine. Once we implemented BirdEye, I started seeing the 5 star reviews pour in. We saw our Google review average go from a measly 3.3 to a 4.6 in 6 months, with other sites trending upwards similarly. As a result, we've seen an increase in our business and couldn't be happier.

Pros

It's easy and straightforward to use and really produced the results we were looking for.

Cons

Nothing really - I found it to be user friendly, intuitive, and loved the dashboard feature.