• Pros

• "I love that it is cloud based, so we can access it from anywhere, and is an accurate way for us to book our inventory in and out. Their customer service is great and very responsive."

• "I like the fact that it automatically generates quotes for me. And tracks my inventory! This saves me hours of work daily. "

• "Love the booking calendar Creating quotes is so quick and easy "

• Cons

• "the Program is a bit buggy ever now and then BUT you let the support team know and they help you up very nice and fast."

• "We like the dashboard but we would like to have an overview that streches at least over a week in the future."

• "Sometimes there are some minor issues with updates but they are resolved very quickly. "

Browse Booqable Reviews

Justin J from Ethereum Films Ltd.

Just the equipment management software I've been dreaming of

Time savings and management. Simple as that.

Pros

Number 1 - Customer support. I've never dealt with a company who works with you on such a personal level and takes care of basically anything you ask for. These guys are true professionals. After that, its all still so great. The fact that I can manage my inventory, while also populating my website and show what equipment is available to rent saves me an insane amount of time. On top of that, it's integrated with quoting and invoicing. You work out of one database and are able to use it over multiple uses. It honestly couldn't be easier or time saving.

Cons

There aren't many issues that I have with this software. One of things I brought up was to have the calendar subscription for iCal or Google Calendar show not only the Reserved items, but also what items are Concepts. The built in calendar works great when you're on a computer. But when I need to use my mobile, I generally look to my Google Calendar to get a quick glance of whats going on. Going on all of that, a stand alone app would be great as well. These aren't really cons, just things that would improve the experience.

Response from Booqable

Replied November 2017

Thanks for the compliments Justin, both on our rental software and our team, that means a lot to us :-) Regarding the calendar; we just released an update that should make it a lot easier to see the status of your orders on the go. Hope that helps! Cheers!

Scott from Naples Electric Bikes

The Best Bike Rental Management & Booking Software

If you're a rental business, go with Booqable. You won't regret it. We get tremendous feedback from our customers on the ease of using our site and the online booking capabilities. The backend makes managing rentals a breeze! You can see my implementation at https://www.napleselectricbikes.com.

Pros

Booqable is absolutely amazing! The online booking integration is hands down the most seamless and intuitive for the consumer/user. I love that we were able to create an online checkout process that felt inline with other e-commerce platforms but in a rental environment. This functionality reduces the friction to booking online and increases the experience before the customer even touches your products. The backend calendar and inventory management is a delight to work with and the payment integration with Stripe is seamless. Honestly, this software is extremely well thought out and is perfect for rental businesses.

Cons

There aren't any cons to this platform. They are constantly adding new features and offer superb customer service.

Reasons for Choosing Booqable

Booqable allowed me to integrate a seamless online booking experience that I was fully able to customize to meet our brand and fulfillment expectations.

Jessie Bell from Waite Web Design

Great for rental business, but lacks nuance

It really is great software for helping rental businesses manage their inventory online, and allows customers to shop and reserve those rental items. However, it lacks a bit of nuance and forces you to find work-arounds if you need something that isn't strictly for rentals. Also a huge turn off is the lack of security deposit feature, which seems ridiculous to me.

Pros

This software does a great job providing solutions for rental businesses. My client originally had a Woo Commerce account connected to her site to help manage her rental business, and it was basically one big work around. Woo Commerce had a rental option, but it clearly wasn't built for the rental business and was insanely expensive. Booqable solved this and provides great, easy to use software for renting out items to businesses.

Cons

It lacks nuance - for example, it has no feature to take security deposits. Customers either have to pay for their whole order up front, or you have to invoice them for the security deposit and then for the final payment...for a rental business, this seems silly. Booqable help says they will "take my suggestion" for further development. For payments, you either have to turn payments on checkout on or off - for my client, she offers retail items and rental items. Because Booqable doesn't have a security deposit feature, we had to turn payments on checkout off. But now we cannot allow our customers to buy through our site. Customer support suggested that we turn on Squarespace commerce...which means there would be two different shopping carts on our site: one for rentals and one for retail, which is an absolutely insane suggestion to me.

Response from Booqable

Replied February 2019

Thanks for your honest feedback, Jessie. We appreciate your thoughts on the security deposit and payment features. I can share some more info with you about the development of down payments. It's almost ready for release. Keep an eye on your changelog, as we're planning on shipping within a month. Stay tuned :)

Kurt from Ride Zion eBike Rentals

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Easy to onboard and use rental software

Great overall experience. It has enabled us to start a rental business from scratch and gross 6k in our first 6 weeks of business.

Pros

The ease of on boarding and use is great. I was able to setup inventory items and spin up a storefront within minutes. But what I like most about Booqable is its Zapier integration and ability to embed store components directly into my Squarespace site. The Zapier integrations are fantastic - this enables me to connect to Google Contacts, QuickBooks, Salesmsg and MailChimp to name a few.

Cons

There’s not many things I don’t like, but if I could have a wishlist, here is what I’d ask for: IOS App - we are so mobile these days, and trying to use a desktop oriented website on a smartphone is challenging. Better reporting - I would like to split out my “written” sales from my “delivered” sales so that I know how much money I’ve truly earned versus the money I’ve not yet earned. This is because all of our rentals are booked well ahead of time.

Reasons for Choosing Booqable

Competitive cost. Simple interface. Zapier integration. Modern plugin design.

Chris from Two Elements

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Best system on the market

Stress free compared to other systems. It covers everything you need to manage products and is very intuitive to use.

Pros

Ease of use and having thing required for my business.

Cons

That it is marketed so well, I fear my competition may start using it.

Reasons for Choosing Booqable

It was obviously the best product and was cost effective.

Reasons for Switching to Booqable

Booqable saves time and money, through efficient booking/management of products. Is great for customers to use to book products.

Priscilla from Trace Analytics

User Friendly Service

Pros

More than one person can use the software at one time. It is color-coded based on the status on the order. For instance, completed orders are green, current orders are orange, tentative orders are grey, and future orders are in blue.

Cons

It would be great if the change history was added on each order. Or if it automatically showed the person who made the order without us having to add our initial or name to each order.

Reasons for Switching to Booqable

It was becoming difficult to keep track of orders.

Marsha from Letter the Lawn of Long Grove

Less time spent with order taking, more with marketing and sales!

We were using wave before, Booqable is much easier to use, more powerful and does more esp our inventory tracking system.

Pros

Ease of use for an digital immigrant, old gal, like me. In our lawn greeting sign business, being able to track inventory is essential

Cons

I often forget to save the link insert with the price quote. could it be automatically saved

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] needed a product that would track inventory

Kyra from Self Employed

Easy, quick, and effective!

It has been very great and easy the past few months!

Pros

Booqable was the best software for our booking system. It was very straightforward to use and was set up very quickly.

Cons

It would be best if more colours could be customised and the website design could be changed.

Reasons for Choosing Booqable

Their booking system did not allow a rental period.

Ulrika from Budget Boutique Events

Best customer service and easy to use!

It is great and would highly recommend it! Well priced for the functionality, genuine customer service and easy to use. It's also the sort of place I'd like to work if I was in the right country :)

Pros

1. It just works and is easy/intuitive to use 2. Integrates seamlessly with Weebly website 3. The customer service is best in class, the chat is right there, and it's a handful of knowledgeable and helpful team members who are there often instantly or within a few hours with a personalised response. you're really chatting with someone with a vested interest in the business and get to know them by name. Oh and they actually help fixing the issue too, most of the time :) 4. Regular software updates that actually make a difference, based on customer feedback

Cons

There are some glitches and business rules that doesn't quite suit how we work, especially around quoting and invoice creation. I'd like a bit more flexibility here. Would like to see integration with other website providers too, as I picked Weebly only because it worked so well with Booqable (and it really does), but now I'm subject to the functionality in Weebly. It would also be good with add on packs for reporting, analytics or other functionality for smaller businesses without needing to upgrade to fullblown corporate membership. I'm a small business but have a lot going on, but can't justify going to the upper pricing to get the bundles and other extras.

Christopher from Spekulor Rentals

Booqable Helps us organize our rental business

It has been a good experience as our business grows. We really need the package integration and faster customer support (it has been promised to us for almost 2 years) Overall it has been an easy to use flexible program and we do like it.

Pros

I like the cloud application allowing us to use it anywhere on any device. We use it on iPads on the rental floor, laptops and desktops on our network. The tracking is good for knowing what gear is available or not. generating invoices, quotes, etc are very well done.

Cons

Needs much better integration for package creation. We offer items both individually and as part of a package with extremely high values ($100,000+ per package) and we need to be able to track every component of a package separately. We hate losing a small piece that may cost $1000 or more and we didn't have it barcoded in separately on a check out. Also it has a hard time integrating with Quickbooks and other accounting software. This would be a big improvement. We also want it to have different levels of user interface. We don't need the rental prep techs to see pricing but want them to be able to check in and out gear.

Reasons for Choosing Booqable

Pricing and support was a major factor. We also felt Booqable would be more flexible.

Reasons for Switching to Booqable

Needed to upgrade to better system

Thom from Gold Coast Audio Hire

Simple, powerful rental software with fantastic customer service.

Pros

We are a small AV events company that needed a streamlined rental tracking solution. I looked around and did several free trials and Booqable came out on top. The platform is very easy to use, and being cloud-based means we can use it in various locations with ease (we're based on the Gold Coast so we often like to take laptops to the beach to work!) For us, a huge pro is how easily you can take payments within Booqable. Several other services we trialled required integration with 3rd party accounting software to do this. While most users will probably still use accounting packages come tax time, all the actual payments we take can be processed within Booqable, which for us was a big time saver. As others have mentioned, the customer service is always speedy and helpful. team is always on hand to guide in the use of the software, or to suggest better workflows. They even wrote a piece of code for me to enable me to perform a simple function I required but which wasn't yet part of the platform. I'd certainly recommend Booqable to any small to mid-sized rental operations.

Cons

There are features I'd love to have, but of course no software caters to everyone's needs, and Booqable is very reasonably priced. So the following aren't really cons, but just our dream additions to an already fantastic platform. At present there is no packages feature to bundle products together, but this is in the late stages of development so will hopefully be released soon. I'd also love to see some way of managing labour within the system (such as deliveries or, for us, event technicians) that is reflected in the calendar. Lastly a companion smartphone app would be amazing (Booqable is designed to work on desktops or tablets). You can certainly login on a smartphone but the site isn't really optimised for that screen size. Again, I believe that such an app may be released as part of a future update.

Jonathan from equipment.cafe GmbH

Industry: Broadcast Media

Brilliant rental software paired with unprecedented support (it's like magic).

Faster processing of rental orders and good integration with our website

Pros

Booqable's rental software is intuitive, powerful and very fast. Being a browser based system running on the AWS cloud makes it secure and work smoothly, no matter from where we are using it. Planning a rental, printing a rental agreement in front of a client or creating an invoice is just a matter of a few clicks. The modern UI of the program makes it really easy to understand and use. Our associates had a grip on the system in a matter of hours. Barcode scanning to select a client and to start and stop rental items is a must for us, and Booqable supports it very well. Our company manages over 1700 unique rental products within Booqable, and we have not had a single outage until now. The calendar function also offers a very easy method to check when products are available or rented out and by whom. This is also the only system we found with good online booking integration. Most of our clients use our website to choose the products online, so this feature is essential. The Booqable support team around Arjen and Herman truly are masters of customer support. When ever we had a comment, question or needed help we received an answer in a matter of seconds. It's just great when you have a dedicated support agent with absolute knowledge, that knows your business and your story. I would recommend this Service to anyone wanting a simple but powerful rental tracking solution.

Cons

Specific to our unique business segment, we are still missing a few extra features. These include reports, warehousing locations and package building. We are confident that these features will follow as part of the ongoing development of the system and the Booqable team have assured us that they will be available shortly.

Response from Booqable

Replied July 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jonathan, and for mentioning our support team. It means a lot to us! We promise to continue to make Booqable the best Rental Software out there!

Lee from Sydney PA Hire

Affordable Solution with Webstore, Barcodes & Very Cool to Use

My experience has been excellent from setting it up, to processing orders & the service team is very responsive.

Pros

Online store was a must. There's very few affordable packages that do this so that really narrowed the field which is surprising because it's 2020 not 2005. It's very easy to use, looks modern, is easy to read & works the way you expect. Barcoding is a great feature. The Pro subscription has unlimited products & 5 users which is just right for our company. My warehouse manager loves it too. Support has been excellent & I was able to integrate it with my Wordpress site.

Cons

The only minor thing was that I was limited in what fields I could import & can't modify products in bulk but that's only an issue when you first set it up.

Reasons for Choosing Booqable

Booqable was more affordable, supports barcodes, the webstore is easy to set up & looks great. I was actually planning to go with Inflatable Office because at that time Booqable didn't support packages but when they said that feature was about to be released (which it was early) that was a big factor. Also it became apparent after a warehouse drama that we really did need a barcode feature which I.O. didn't seem to have. IO had multi-warehouse which was nice too but it seems that is in the pipeline for Booqable too.

Reasons for Switching to Booqable

It was just becoming too labour intensive using an offline program. I had to manually do everything including: -taking customer enquiries about availability -inputting orders by phone/email -email them to the warehouse because the warehouse manager didn't have live access. -process payments We also overbooked equipment a few times & lost $1500 of equipment somewhere so we realised we needed to track things better.

Jorien from Mens & Kinders

Booqable works well for our business

We are happy with booqable for the rental part of our business. It does what it needs to do and for the things that are not working as desired (yet!), we can work around it with some help from the booqable team! Customer service is excellent and quick. Easy to get in contact with and friendly from the start.

Pros

After set-up you can immediately use it and it has a clear overview of features in the backend. It does what it needs to do and is very customizable to your needs. We have a very specific product for rent and it needs to run next to our normal online store.

Cons

Not all of our employees understand what's happening in the program and they do make mistakes when handling an order. So the ease of use is not for everyone as easy as I thought. It runs next to our online store, so you see 2 shopping baskets on the page which is sometimes confusing. I'm very happy that the new feature 'Locations' is in Beta, this is one of the features I've been waiting for. There are still some other features I'm waiting for but until then: we can work around it!

Reasons for Choosing Booqable

We only rent out 1 product of which we have 60 in stock. Rentpro would be too expensive and a lot of features we don't need. We could build a complete online store in rentpro but it would not be connected to our POS and stock so this was not a great option for us. We are a starting company (founded in 2018) so we need quick solutions, flexibility and the possibility of using more features in the future.

Jeremiah from OpenDoor Franchises

Industry: Medical Devices

Life Saver

It was definitely tough to get setup and had to learn a lot BUT now that it is setup I love it. I make the recommendation to all the other franchises out there to use this system. I use the Stripe integration as well and that's been pretty great. I have a "wish list" in the other part of my review but that will only make what I already have that much better.

Pros

I have my whole team using this and have actually coached other franchises on how to use it as well. Once it is set up then it's fantastic. I have accidentally double booked myself and was SO SURE I hadn't but the system stopped me. After I got done cursing out the software I had to apologize - it was right and I was wrong :( HAHA but that's what it is there for!

Cons

I wish delivery services were more integrated and flexible. I also would love a contract signature plugin like Docusign or something. We have to use and track that separately and it would be great to have it on the reservation level. The online booking calendar is a bit rough from the user standpoint. I wish there was an app as well instead of the mobile version on your phone. Lastly, I wish it integrated with google calendars better than the Zapier option to create calendar invites for deliveries or pickups. We do service and installation of products as well so we can't exclusively use the booqable calendar for our drivers or we might double book a service and a rental at the same time.

Dean from Alcohaul Services Inc.

Incomplete

I am in Canada. Booqable is in the Netherlands. If you are not online with them by 10am, it is the end of the day for them and you wait for the next day. I asked about this and was told it was a small team and be patient. Some chat inquiries, even during the normal business hours for them, can take a hours to get a reply. It seems to me that they either have too few people for the business they have, or there are too many issues with the app and everyone needs support all the time. In the end, after months of work, I had to cancel and start again with another app.

Pros

The idea of what this software can do is appealing.. it seems to include all the features needed for a clean integration with Shopify, for example. The online booking and payment capture is slick and simple.

Cons

Unfortunately, this app is simply not fully functional, and the discovery of that came at a very high price. My application involved listing products for rent, setting up the pricing, time frames, images, descriptions, etc. Then it went live, and only then (3 months of work) did I learn that the client interface is incomplete, and does not work. Essentially, each online order would need to be manually edited and reworked, so the value of the automation is completely lost. Clients cannot create an account, and I cannot therefore define their deposit parameters, or any parameters. This means your best clients are subject to the same strict rules that your first-time clients are, and there is no way around it. I was told that updates are in the works, but I asked why these features would appear in the app if in reality they were not operational. The reply is that we are working on it... next year, it should be better. Next year? Show me a business that pays full rate, gets partial service, and is prepared to just hang on to "next year" as the time frame for completion...

Julie from Island Dog Outdoors LLC

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Easy to use and manages all our needs

The system does a great job ensuring we do not overbook our products. It's very easy to see what we have reserved, picked up, and available. Entering new reservations is fast - this is very important when you have someone on the phone or standing in front of you as a walk in. Searching for availability is also very quick - again important during busy times.

Pros

I researched many different applications to support our growing rental business. We rent a combination of Golf Carts, Kayaks, Paddleboards, bikes, and games. This system was by far the easiest to implement and use, and the price is very good. I ran this system in dual with our older method and within 2 weeks of testing, completely switched over. We are in our busiest time right now and the system is running like a champ.

Cons

There is no immediate support option. Support can take a few hours to respond. Fortunately, we have had no technical issues, only questions that were not urgent.

Reasons for Choosing Booqable

Many products were costly . Safe Harbor required all booking to go through their system for payment and they charged a percentage of the payment as well as a percentage back to the customer. The cost was much higher than any of the other products we looked at. One product had a complicated layout. While it did everything that Booqable did, and much more in some areas, the layout was tedious on order entry and the added features were not needed for our business. It basically was designed for a much broader for many more types of business use and with the added capabilities, it really bogged down the basic functions of a rental business.

Keith from ProShow Sound LLC

Feels like it was made for me

Rental inventory management, tracking and online rental portal administration

Pros

Booqable was straightforward to set up and flexible enough to cover most of our needs - the trial period was generous enough for me to learn my way around the interface and get most of my inventory entered, so I effectively didn't even pay for Booqable until after I started making money with it. Plus, it's very affordable compared to other inventory management products, and those don't even have the online booking capabilities. Booqable is easy to use and improving all the time as the team adds new features. My personal favorites are the reusable pricing structures that make it easy for me to implement the structure I've been using offline for 20 years, and the flexibility of integrating Booqable with my existing website to make it show up the way I want my customers to see it. Booqable has also been very reliable. The only time I saw any system downtime, it was very short-lived and Booqable provided status updates so I knew what the problem was and that they were working on it. Love the transparency.

Cons

Booqable doesn't handle everything I need it to yet, there's still a couple features missing to handle some of my oddball, fringe rental items. That being said, the team at Booqable is very easy to communicate with and have tipped me off that the last couple features I need are being worked on right now, so hopefully soon I can update this review to reflect that.

Overall a very good and intuitive rental program at an affordable price with great support.

Pros

It's very inuitive and easy to use. It has almost all the features you need to address your needs when it comes to equiment rental. The UI is clean and the program gets updated regulary. Booqable is the perfect tool for our rental operations. Although a stand alone application would be nice, we don't really miss it. The webbased version allows us to service customers, even when on the road. It's the best buy on the market if you are renting stuff.

Cons

Nothing that prevents us from working with Booqable, but there are some nice-to-haves that we would appreciate, such as the possibility to pull a list with all products that will leave on a certain day, so you can prepare all the goods in advance, without having to print each and every picking list individually.

Shawn from The College of St. Scholastica

Great Product, Excited for Future Updates

This product helped us create a customer friendly, web based rental platform.

Pros

This program is easy to set-up. I'm guessing that training my staff will be very simple also. The ability to have different pricing structure is great, tags make it simple to search for products, and customer tags will allow us to assign discounts and track when those discounts expire. Overall this product fits nearly all of our needs. The service from the Booqable team has been amazing. The team is open to hearing our needs, and made it clear that they have additional features in the works! The price of Booqable is great. It does a lot, but doesn't cost a lot.

Cons

Things that could be improved: Additional payment gateways. We prefer Authorize.net... when working at an institution, it's a pain to get additional payment gateways approved. Adding packages. Many rental places use packages to provide deals... this feature will hopefully be coming soon. A way for customers to self identify they type of customer they are would be nice. We provide pricing based on a customers classification. We are working to educate our customers of the pricing... this has to be done on our rental home screen. One more improvement would be a store with some customization. I plan to host our rentals on a separate page, however, it would be nice to direct them to the Booqable store instead.

David from Replicant Films

Fits the needs of my camera rental company better than anything out there, with support to match.

Pros

It took a long time to find rental management software and when we found Booqable it wasn't perfect, but the staff was very communicative and listened to our needs. They would very quickly send out new builds with features that we requested, and continued to improve day to day. It wasn't long before everything we needed was there, along with a lot of other features that we didn't even know we needed, and that improved our business. These days, you often see apps come and go, and support emails go unanswered, but with Booqable I feel that they are there to help and improve constantly. So what do I like most about the software? It does everything I need it to, but most importantly, the people behind it are A+.

Jane from Treasured Vintage Rentals

Industry: Furniture

Booqable is a life saver!

Excellent! Tracking of orders to avoid over booking is fabulous! I have been using this product for over 3 years. I love watching the product grow and streamling processes just keeps on getting better.

Pros

The standout feature for this product was affordability and the easy use of tracking inventory. I had searched the internet thoroughly then stumbled across this product and was very excited. Quotes and Invoices are laid out very professionally and I love the use of the email templates when sending quotes etc. these are a time saver.

Cons

Linking in an accounting software that could stream line my tax returns at the end of the financial year, Not sure if this is achievable as i am based in Australia. In saying that i still find it very easy to manage my book work.

Reasons for Choosing Booqable

Monthly fee was a big factor for me as I am a small business that wanted to keep my monthly fees low.

Vincent from Falsett Produktion

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Essential for our cinema equipment rental departement

Time savings, better overview of inventory as well as book keeping.

Pros

Very nice interface, simple and yet feature packed. The costumer service is outstanding and also the implementation on some quite big features has been looked upon in a very short amount of time. For our rental departement this has been a huge time saver as well as organizer. Great value and highly recommended!

Cons

Could have some more features when it comes to invoices, for instance integration with Fortnox/Billogram but that's just a small thing in the big picture.

Caitlin from Mint and Sage Events Pty Ltd

Game Changing Software

Booqable is a game-changer. The software offers automation in an effective and simplistic way allowing for easy integration, and comprehension. The team at Booqable are thorough, timely and effectual.

Pros

Prior to discovering Booqable through Capterra, as a business we used excel. The integration of Booqable was game-changing. Automated reminders, live availability, and online checkout have been immensely beneficial upgrades for our business model.

Cons

Improvements can almost always be made to any product, although Booqable is difficult to critique. We are continuously receiving updates, and are prompted to actively engage in feedback as users to aid Booqable in furthering their usability.

Elisa from Emerson James Rental

Valuable Option!

Overall, we love this program and are excited to see it continue to grow!

Pros

We love the ease of use for the product and how responsive the creators have been. We joined early in the process, and have seen new features and developments roll out regularly. It integrates well with our site (unlike other programs) and when we compared the cost to other options, booqable came out an easy winner!

Cons

We'd like to see more automated features available (payment reminders sent out automatically, etc).

Joshua from Heater Rental Pro

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

This is exactly what we needed!

It is very user-friendly, easy to use. I can see they put so much thought in, and do know how the renting business works. If you look for a software that provides all-in-one service with a reasonable fee, this is IT!

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. It is very straight-forward, user friendly. We had a small training session about how to use, and all agreed that it was very easy. Also, we can communicate with the assistant easily, so that we can solve the problem within a day. We chose this, because it was actually prettier than other service. I literally looked into all the software I can possibly find in capterra, and this was what we really wanted. Thanks!

Cons

One thing I can think about is that the company is based on Netherland, so after around 1 PM in US time, you should wait until next day. But, they always explained well on time, and next day I come to work, there are answers in my email. So it should be fine. Another one I noticed was that in mobile version, when you add one into your cart, you actually have to click 'X' exit button to go back to the original page, Which some friends should get confused. Hope this one can be adjusted soon.

Ryan from Adept Party Hire

Nothing comes close.

I've looked around for a while to find something that I could use with my hire company that has around 150 products. I couldn't find anything that was web based, and would actually integrate with my website for online ordering. Seriously, how is that not one of the biggest factors for software like this? Booqable is amazing. Surprisingly customizable, and works so well. The Zapier integration alone is worth the cost of admission....it opens up a gateway to so much automation, something crucial in a labour intensive industry. Overall, I think Booqable is destined to be the leader in this niche as antiquated and expensive hire system struggle to keep up with the development of this platform. And the price! It's too cheap. I'd seriously pay 4 times this price if it meant we had some more features. Thanks guys, keep up the amazing work.

Pros

- Zapier Integration (nobody else has this, and it's a game changer) - Wordpress embed ability - Online store integration - Email response integration - Price - Great customer support - Fast, responsive, reliable, clean

Cons

- Lack of bulk product modifications once uploaded - Custom fields can't be Zapped (I realise this could be a bit tricky to make happen) - No auto-redirection on checkout completion (to help with conversion tracking for Adwords/Facebook etc)

Charis from Mapit Solutions

Great for managing a small business rentals

Great software, easy to use, loads of options for product management and customer relationship management, fully supported by booqable customer services, we switched from in house software 2 years ago, it was the best decision ever made.

Pros

Ease of use and customer service support

Cons

some of the colour themes on the labelng on stock items make it more difficult to differentiate.

as above

Reasons for Switching to Booqable

Stream line the business, cost effectiveness

Lee from Party Rentals & Photo Booths By Elite Bartending

Booqable has saved me

My experience has been great! Right for the start.the Thee Booqable team was so accommodating by reaching out more then once to make sure I was using the program to my full potential. They even gave me suggestions of how I could make Booqable better for my specific needs and provided example websites so I could get the hang of how others have done so!

Pros

Cons

There isn’t really much to like least. It seems that they listen to their customers and work on things to make the experience accommodating.

Corey from Hooks Hoppers LLC

I love the service.

I've been enjoying it. I've been a customer for a while and will continue to be. New features seem to get added from time to time and it's working. I don't try to fix what's not broken.

Pros

It's relatively easy to use. People can book directly from my website.

Cons

I wish there was a way to automatically calculate distance from my shop and add delivery if applicable.

Cole from Digital Edge Media

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Revolutionized our rental program

So far the chatbot has saved me. Everyone is so helpful!

Pros

Love the booking calendar Creating quotes is so quick and easy

Cons

Need to be able to create packages Need to be able to apply a dolar value discount at the bottom of a quote Need to be a way to globally update the pricing for an entire quote (ex they pick up friday afternoon and return monday, we only want to charge for saturday. You must individually update the pricing for each line on the quote)

Reasons for Switching to Booqable

Did not manage rental booking or pricing structure.

Anna from The WOW Closet AB

Functional inventory list, very good orders feature

We manage all of our customer base, orders and inventory with booqable. This holds all our daily operations and planning in perfect shape

Pros

We really like the inventory list, it's functional and easy to add new products. We use the customer base feature a lot. Managing orders is just as easy and we have all the order statuses we need for our orders available.

David from Hire Love UK Ltd

Excellent Booking, Rental and Inventory Software

A super system that has resulted in much less double and triple booking,

Pros

Easy to use, clear layout, excellent stock tracking and clear, quote and invoice system, and most importantly for me, a eurocentric setting and not a U.S. one

Cons

Personally I'd like reports available as a bolt-on, the upgrade to the next level is a big leap in expenditure for a small company, yet reports are so important to see how your business and certain stock is performing

Jeanne from Jeanne Sterner Designs

Easy to set up!

Pros

This is a new addition to my website. I found it fairly easy set up. Adding product is simple and straightforward. Excited to see how this helps my dress rental shop!

Cons

There should be an option to add real time shipping on to each product. So far that is my main complaint. It is only designs for a brick and mortar shop when so many rental shops are online now. Requiring the product to be shipped to the customer.

Reasons for Choosing Booqable

The calendar option at check out.

Kuba from Studio Maslow

Booqable is a great way to manage the rental of your products. Planning, invoicing, communication.

It made it possible for me to manage my product rental practice in a fraction of the time in comparison to using excel type time and finances management. I can react fast and accurate to clients asking for quotes, availability and costs.

Pros

- Easy and fast planning of rentals - Possibility to quote, invoice and remind - integration with website to let clients self book

Cons

-Would be nice to be able to customize the online shop further -Lay-out/design of pdf's (invoices/ quotes) could be better.

Martin from Masta Aanhangwagens

Great software, with a good API

Great software with good support.

Pros

Ease of use. The calendar has a clear overview of available products. Creating orders, managing customers, adding products and keeping control all goes very smooth.

Cons

Some update change thing for the worse. Most of the time this will be fixed eventually.

Jessica from The Vintage Suit Hire Company

Useful tool for managing inventory stock

It's provided us with the ability to managed our inventory levels over a hundreds of SKUs, required for hundreds of bookings throughout the year.

Pros

We use this for our hire stock and it provides a clear view on what stock is available at any given date range.

Cons

We find the software easy to use but would like to be able to use the wider functionality relating to the legal side. We'd prefer to be able to send our clients contracts for them to sign through the tool.

Kostas from RentPhotoVideo

Industry: Photography

Excellent software, was exactly what we needed!

Pros

It's simple and easy to use, the calendar feature is a lifesaver and you don't need to worry about double booking.

Oksana from The WOW Closet AB

Rental CRM for any rental business

Pros

It helps us manage all of our bookings, products and clients and integrate with our Wordpress.

Cons

I really wish Booqable added a Klarna integration via Stripe. Otherwise it has every feature we need.

Carolyn from Ultrapom Event Rental

Booqable has transformed how we track our rental inventory.

accurate inventory tracking of everything going in and out.

Pros

Cons

There are some usability aspects we are working with Booqable to get implemented, like packages. Also, we need it to do more reporting.

brad from Hilton Hire

Industry: Machinery

Booqable as a hire Program

the over all Experience is great and effectless.

Pros

The software is easy to use and very easy to teach people that haven't used the program before, on how to use it properly.

Reasons for Choosing Booqable

it was very simple to use and understand

Bruno from Thetube.nl

Great services

Make money

Pros

Simple to use, its affordable and well though. I like the GUI of the backend [not the front end result front page shopping card], I'm a great fan because this software in the cloud is opening great opportunities for both the developers/founder of booqable and the users.

Cons

No IDEAL payment gateway, the design is to simple, we should be able to just integrated [extra fee] a premade theme page for the shop. Right now they are no design available and I think that will offer a new dimension.

Sean from Advanced Geosciences, Inc.

A clean, easy-to-use, rental solution

Pros

The streamlined UI of Booqable is what sold us the most. We've looked into several other solutions that were overly complicated. With Booqable, we're confident that we can place this in the hands of anyone at our organization and they would be able to pick it up within a few hours. Booqable also has most of the features that we were looking for in a rental solution. And with the option to integrate with Zapier, some of the gaps in functionality can be filled. Also, the customer service has been great so far—even with our timezone difference.

Cons

I know this feature is coming so I'm not taking major points off—but as of writing this review, there is no way to bundle or package items. There is a workaround for that, but it involves a human touch which has the potential for errors. But once the package feature arrives, I think Booqable will be perfect for our use. Also, it seems the software was built for in-store rentals in mind. Our company mostly ships our rental equipment so it would be great if shipping features were added in the future. Though with custom form inputs and Zapier integrations, I'm sure we'll find a workaround.

Rozlyn from Fun-FX

Booqable

Excellent. I couldn't operate my business without it

Pros

Able to manage all my rental items with ease

Cons

Cant edit the product descriptions is my only gripe

Angie from Idaho River Rentals

Industry: Sporting Goods

Booqable is great for rental companies

Awesome

Pros

It keeps track of my inventory available for rent and it is very intuitive. They give you a good walk through the software prior to a trial and are very informative and personable. I didn't feel like I was talking to a robot

Cons

None that I can think of. So far Booqable has met all of my needs

It better fit my needs

Ellen from Lakeside Linen Supply

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Loved the ease of use

Really a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was more than patient in offering his guidance helping me set up my website. He was very knowledgeable, pleasant and realiable. When I presented a problem that he couldn't answer, he brought in others from his staff who were able to offer solutions. Just great!

Pros

I loved that the software is very intuitive. I am not a web builder and have little knowledge of web building software yet with guidance from the booqable staff, I was able to figure out how to set up my own order page. I love the aesthetics of the software.

Cons

I'd like to see more options for viewing the calendar. I would like to see the products needed per week not only in overall quantity but also per order.

ease of use, aesthetics

Reasons for Switching to Booqable

:Point of Rental was a bit too cumbersome for me and wasn't able to offer the custom help I needed.

Sy from SMP Computers & Media Services.

My take on this.....

Great product, great value. Good job.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I learned how to use it on my own. My logistical and analytical way of thinking coincides with the way this platform is designed and works. Keeping track of inventory and customers is essential in the rental business and this product delivers.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to send customer invoice with request for payment but using stripe rather than PayPal.

Response from Booqable

Replied September 2018

Thanks so much for the review Sy! Glad to hear getting started with Booqable was easy. It's no problem to use Stripe for payment requests. Our support team's happy to show you how. In the meantime, this article might also help: https://bit.ly/2NvLQY5

Fabian from meisterwerk GmbH

love it

Pros

Easy to use. Very clean layout. very good support. respond to needs.

Cons

Sometimes too many pop-ups (e.g. when deleting offers)

Jamie from FOMO Studios Ltd

Incredibly useful booking software

This software has really helped us grow the business confidently in the past year. It's incredibly powerful, easy to use and the customer service is top notch.

Pros

Huge list of features Amazingly simple and well considered UX Great value for money Awesome customer service

Cons

Very little. We have some quite specific advanced pricing and product bundling needs that aren't quite there yet, but the team at Booqable add new functions so often that I'm sure it'll happen soon.

Sarah from Bangin Hangins

saves me so much time and potential errors

Pros

i was doing my records manually b4 booqable. this saves me so much time.

Cons

i dont need the invoicing end of things.