• Pros

• "The system is easy to use and if you ever get stuck make a call and they answer your questions that day! I have never had an issue they could not walk me through with in a few minutes! Love BRAVO"

• "I like the Bravo pawn system. It has lots of features that are very beneficial. The customer service staff is always helpful and nice. They have readily answered any questions we have had. "

• "We've been Bravo users for 7 years and continue to be impressed by the quality of the software, the ease of use, the vast functionality and the support. In short - Bravo delivers! "

• Cons

• "There is a learning curve to the basic operation of this software as some things are not intuitive. The pros out weight this curve as the customer service will blow you away."

• "Dealing with the scrap gold and silver seems to be a small issue - but I am sure I just need to make a call - when I have a chance ;)"

• "really don't have any cons the support team is available to help right away and if the associate isn't able to help he will get another team leader "

Browse Bravo Pawn Systems Reviews

Bryce from Dan's Discount Jewelry & Pawn

Compupawn to Bravo switch

Every single ticket we have sent to Bravo support has been answered and explained. Even some that were changes in the software were addressed and it is very cool to get an email the next month showing exactly what was changed and fixed in the new FREE UPGRADE from bravo.

Pros

All of the employees at all of our locations picked up on Bravo with in a few days. You can really tell this software was written for a PAWNBROKER, by a PAWNBROKER. The entire Team at Bravo, from the top to bottom, has been awesome to work with and made sure we were happy and working efficiently on all workstations at all stores. To be able to click on Company Performance and see all the stores numbers on 1 dashboard is awesome. No more running 5 reports. Just 1 click. Our swinging door profit margin has increased because I really see employees looking at the estimator and making educated decisions on purchases and loans. All of our employees can write loans twice as fast now because of the estimator. We are opening another location soon and excited to use Bravo. We are going to text every customer in our database to let them know about the Grand opening sale. We did a mass text to all of our customers last Christmas and it turned out to be one of our busiest Saturdays ever in 25+ years.

Cons

As with any CHANGE, it is not all easy, it took a few weeks to learn all of the reports and the differences that we were used to, but we have now been on bravo after making the switch for 6 months and opened a new store from the start on Bravo @ Day 1, looking back we are glad we switched all of the stores and would do it again, hands down. The first few weeks, it was taking the employees twice as long to write a loan because we were still learning the software, NOW, we are all writing better loans and purchases, thanks to the estimator, and doing it twice as fast as we did with our other software.

Kimbal from First Coast Pawn & More, Inc.

Bravo is the BEST pawn software I have ever used. Tried several others and nothing compares. Lots of features. Does just about everything you need.

Bravo was the best change I made for my pawn shop. People make payments on loans and layaways with Mobile Pawn even when we are closed. The integration with eBay, Buya.com, my own company website is really great. Listing on Gunbroker, Craigslist, Amazon, and more is so easy. I know the Bravo team constantly works on improving and making Bravo even better with new and improved features. Can't say enough about this program and the people behind it.

Pros

Bravo has to be the best pawn shop software ever developed. It does everything a pawn broker needs in the business and Bravo is constantly upgrading and making the software better and more user friendly. I was sceptical when I first got Bravo because I did not believe it could do everything they said it could do but now after several years of using Bravo, I can not imagine using any other software. I have used several of the other programs and always seems to have problems of some sort. With Bravo I may have an issue once or twice every six months and the Bravo techs get me going in a matter of minutes. Usually it is a driver issue with my computer. The Bravo techs are the best. They treat you like family. They really care about getting you up and running as fast as they can with minimal down time. And reliability, I have only had one time when Bravo was down for about an hour in 3 years and I believe that was due to severe weather where they are located, understandable. Bravo is so easy for new employees to learn. You just type in a make and model and 99% of the time it comes up in Bravo and you just have to put in a short description and check some pull down boxes and it figures the price for you. You can adjust the price if needed. Also on the same page you have statistics like average loan amount, average buy amount, default ratio, and a few others, very good to have when pricing items your are taking in. I also love the Customer Loyalty Reports. This tells you a lot about your customer. Stuff like Total # Redeems, Total # Forfeitures, Lifetime Contribution, and so much more. It is really great. Bravo is also the best for listing items on eBay seamlessly. Quick and easy. You can list on Gunbroker, Craigslist, and Amazon, just takes a little more effort but it is still so easy. Bravo can set you up with your own company branded website for your products. I have this and it is the best thing ever. My local customers get to see what I have put out for sale lately or I can ship to anyone in the country. This is another thing great about Bravo, when you post something to the internet you can post to Bravo's website- Buya.com, Your Company Branded website, and eBay all at one time and when you sell your item on any of these sites, Bravo will automatically take of the other sites. This saves an extremely lot of time. I use to have to list individual items on eBay, then on my website and when it sold sometimes we would forget to take off one of the sites and it would sell again and this would cause a negative feedback from the customer. This is the quickest and easiest program I have ever used. I have just recently signed up for Bravo's Mobile Pawn Advantage and this takes the game up to a whole new level. Mobile Pawn is an APP on your smart phone that lets customers Pay on their pawn or layaway. Mobile Pawn also sends a notification or text to the customer to remind them a payment is coming due soon. Again, I was worried about the cost over the revenue and now we have had Mobile Pawn for about 3 months and we get between 3-10 payments a day. We come in to work in the morning, log in to Bravo and the printer just starts printing receipts. Sometimes a receipt will print during the day and it will be a payment being made on Mobile Pawn. Payment are being made on layaways and pawn extensions. And since we have our company branded website the customer can shop just our store on the Mobile Pawn APP right on their phone. And this is so exciting, last week I had my first FAST CASH transaction on the Mobile Pawn App. A customer took a picture of an air compressor and put a few details and how much he wanted and we ended up buying it. We have had about 4 or 5 Fast Cash transactions and it is so awesome. With Bravo you can run ANY type report you need. Bravo keeps a digital FFL log book and a copy is stored on your hard drive. Keeping track of the cash in your tills and safe is so easy. I would need a whole lot of space to talk about every thing Bravo does for me and my company but the bottom line is this is, by far, the best program on the market. I am on first name basis with a lot of Bravo's staff and they are such wonderful people. I feel they really want you as a business owner to succeed. They are great. We are just a small pawn shop in Callahan, FL called First Coast Pawn & More, Inc. You can find us on Buya.com, www.firstcoastpawn.net, www.firstcoastpawn.com, eBay, Google, and also Facebook. Forgot to mention how easy it is to post to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter straight from your merchandise webpage. And there is so much more this software can do for you because I know I am forgetting something. If you are reading this and you own or run a pawn shop, you owe it to yourself to take a look at Bravo's software. It is the best. You can call me anytime with any questions, my name is Kimbal Hutchinson and I own First Coast Pawn & More, Inc. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my review.

Cons

Since we, as the pawnbroker, some times have to enter new data, sometimes it gets entered wrong or labeled wrong but the Bravo techs will fix extremely fast. There are some other issues that we as the pawnbroker may want to implament in Bravo and the Bravo techs are working hard to make these changes for us. I know I made several suggestions and the Bravo techs made it happen. They are great.

Vincent from Patriot Gun and Pawn LLC

Hands Down - the BEST Pawn System Software on the Market!

From the day we first reached out in 2012, Bravo's team has been excellent! They made on-boarding an easy & painless process. Through the years we've been able to leverage the multi channel capabilities to improve our online sales, taken advantage of their straightforward & powerful reports & analytics to better manage our business, and offer customer facing mobile functionality that effectively keeps our store running 24x7x365. These are just a handful of items that Bravo has introduced that has made our business thrive. Bravo's capabilities and their involvement in the pawn industry is simply the best!

Pros

Cons

Waiting for new features! In all seriousness, Bravo has a great development team and prioritizes new features with direct customer involvement. Their software development methodology is rigorous and we know when we receive new features, they are rock solid!

Mathew from Gateway Jewelry & Pawn, Inc

Best software on the market!!

Overall experience has been awesome from day one. Switching to bravo has paid for its self many times over.

Pros

My favorite feature is the Jewelry Master. It makes pawning and pricing jewelry easy and consistent. Just enter the necessary information and bravo comes up with the price. Bravo makes eCommerce a breeze, with the integration with eBay and our branded website. Bravo is simple to use, and has so many features I can't name them all. They are constantly added new features and make bravo better every month. Having two location, We love the cloud base software so both stores are linked together. We share a customer base between both stores, so if a customer is added its available company wide with all their data and prior transactions. I also have bravo installed on my Microsoft Surface, so I can access both stores and pull reports from anywhere just like I was sitting in the store. Ad-hoc reporting is a game changer. Build any report you can think of and data is populated in a workable format. Customer support is AWESOME and has never let me down.

Cons

I can't really come up with any. Certainly I would like to have some features tailored more to how I want them.

Isam from International Pawn

Why this software does not work.

I was very excited to convert from compupawn to Bravo, now that I have it I can honestly say it was one of the biggest disasters. I absolutely have no clue where my business stands nor do I have an idea. The buy out of compupawn is how on a general level fail, they were not prepared to do the support for compupwn customers. Support was was awesome for the first two days and then it was down hill from there. The average return on phone calls is about 4 days and in some cases 1 week, what a way to conduct business, most of our inventory we cannot locate in the system and by the time we get a call back days later we forgot why we called in the first place. To do a particular transaction in compupawn it takes 3 to 4 transactions just to get to that transaction. Yes the software has a lot features but what is the use if we do not know how to use it. It is useless. Sorry thats my opinion.

Pros

I do not know of any pros to this software and if there is any there is no training to get to it.

Cons

This is not a user friendly software and one needs extensive training just to be able to navigate or do minor transactions, and unfortunately there is no support. The team is great when we are able to get hold of them, and that is key work get hold of them days later.

Carey from American Pawn & Jewelry

The best I have used in 26 years, though a bit difficult to learn in the beginning. Highly recommend

Pros

The best feature is the ad/hoc reporting. You create whatever you want. Next is the ability to do multiple transactions for a customer from the same window, with a very quick and easy reloan procedure. If an item is repawned by a spouse, the item can be brought up on the transaction window and change the customer then you are done. Transaction and inventory history reports are excellent and the mobile ap is very useful. Customer support is top of the line. The unfinished jobs buttons on the dashboard have made us far more efficient at keeping current. This is really great with police reporting and pricing items to be forfeited. The store and employee performance tabs are great. The estimator is very helpful when learned to use properly. I like knowing backup is automatically done and offsight. The customer suggestion area makes improvements to the program happen regularly and efficiently. A lot of great ideas come from all users being able to expose their ideas and needs then have others vote on and expound on the idea.

Cons

At first, getting used to navigating and using the program. However, with patience, practice and seeking to understand the procedures, that is overcome in time and the benefits are well worth the effort. Entering new items for pawn sometimes takes longer, but the estimator makes it quicker with common items. Also, reloan of previously pawned items or items the customer purchased if entered under their name is very easy and fast. Even if an item was not purchased under their name, a quick ad/hoc search will allow for doing a quick and easy repawn. Perhaps the biggest con for me right now is the layaway feature. It is usable but still needs some work. My experience with support leads me to believe this issue will be corrected in the near future.

Carey from American Pawn & Jewelry

Most versatile I have used.

Inventory control has become better and time spent searching for items has been greatly decreased because of the ad/hoc search flexibility. E-commerce use has been increased with added income from increased exposure. Repeat customer transaction speed has been greatly increased.

Pros

This software has great flexibility because it is so comprehensive in what is offered. The ad/hoc search feature offers almost any arrangement and grouping you will need with the user setting the parameters (no asking programmers for a special report design). Multiple transactions for a single customer can be done all at the same time without exiting and restarting after each transaction. The estimator provides great help in evaluating the loan value of an item. I have found it especially helpful with jewelry. Customer service response time and help in solving problems has been the best I have experienced over the 2 previous software programs used.

Cons

Because of its comprehensive nature, it takes more time than other programs to learn and become comfortable with using. The transition is a little more difficult, however, once becoming comfortable with the program I think it is well worth the effort and time. The time involved with entering an item for the first time is a little more cumbersome than other programs, however, when the item is repawned the process is much faster and easier than other programs I have used, so this balances itself over time.

Jeff from Acme Pawn LLC

They exceed my expectations everyday!

Just what I titled this, Bravo Pawn Systems exceeds my expectations on a daily basis. Thank you.

Pros

Their customer support is awesome and never lets me down. The features that Bravo offers continuously amaze me. The ability for Bravo to give us suggestions on loans or buys is invaluable. This includes viewing what an item has sold for at other stores works for me...

Reasons for Choosing Bravo Pawn Systems

Sales persons from other companies kept telling me all the things that were wrong with Bravo. If they would just sell their product to the best of their ability and not bring up the competition I believe they would do better.

greg from american pawn & gun

BRAVO PAWN SOFTWARE

I WOULD NOT USE OTHER SOFTWARE. BRAVO IS IT.

Pros

ANALYTICS ARE HELPFUL, THE APP AND REPORTS ARE GREAT

Cons

MUST USE CERTAIN HARDWARE FOR COMPATIBILITY

Reasons for Choosing Bravo Pawn Systems

Stephanie from Buy, Sell, & Trade Pawn Shop

Bravo Pawn Systems

I like that Bravo has the ability to produce virtually any report i need. I also like that issues that are addressed in the forums are usually fixed through the frequent updates to the Bravo system.

Pros

Cons

The issues that I did not like have already been resolved with updates.

Beth from Capital Pawn

Great Software

We feel like we have a clear handle on how our crew is performing both individually and as a team in comparison to our previous software.

Pros

We love that it is intuitive and easy for almost anyone to learn. We love that the customer service is quick and follows up after there has been a lull in the process. We love that the reports look clean and are easy to read.

Cons

When reading the reports, you sometimes can't figure out if where the numbers have come from. When you use the scrap refining process, the figure counts in the daily sales when it should be entirely separate. When you use the scrap refining process, there is no option for ACH which is odd since that is how most refiners pay out. When you use the Employee Performance Button on the home screen, it is only accessible to the Employee who is logged in; as an owner, these are all numbers and facts I should easily have access to on a daily basis for each of my crew. Sometimes figuring out certain information is difficult: the history of a gift card, on the Inventory Management Screen you can not tell which employee last touched a piece of inventory without clicking on the Item History Button (which means additional work), the number of transactions of each employee completes is missing from the Employee Performance Report . . .

Tommy from Sooner State Pawn LLC

The Perfect Software for a Pawnshop in the Age of the Internet

If you want your pawn shop to adapt with the modern world Bravo is the only option. No other software on the market will so effortlessly update in real-time your inventory online, and list instantly on ebay like Bravo does. It's a great company that listens to the pawnbrokers using the software and makes changes several times a year via software updates. Definitely consider Bravo when shopping around pawn software.

Pros

Bravo streamlines so much. We looked at every major player in Pawn Software, and it was a no brainer to go with Bravo. We are able to keep our entire inventory online, and it updates in real-time. A few clicks and I can list hundreds of items on ebay within minutes. Customer Profiles help us vet customers and maximize loans and cross-reference their history at other locations. Our customers now receive a text message 5 days before the due date, and can renew loans via the mobile app. This software really does streamline most of which use to be very timely and not cost-effective. It's constantly evolving and listening to customer suggestions to improve the software.

Cons

The financial cost is higher than others, but you really do get so much more for the money. I wish they had more expanded reports that were easier to run for targeting specific categories.

thomas from gnt jewelry loan

Software that actually builds and promotes your store!

Love this software and what Bravo, the Company, does for our industry.

Pros

Ease of use and training for new pawnbrokers. We can set our own parameters for buying and loaning and that gives us our most profit. The customer service is awesome.

Cons

Being on the cloud is good and bad. If internet goes out we are stuck. But this is out of their control. We have only been down once with Bravo and that was years ago. They were upgrading the system and now runs awesome. We have been up 100% of the time for 2018 and 2019.

Tom from Naperville Jewelry & Loan

You Don't Know What You're Missing

If it was possible, we might date Bravo. It has proven super dependable and very helpful. :)

Pros

As new technology and business needs emerge, the software framework is ready to respond with system wide, and specific, solutions. An added feature is that we get to spend more time connecting with customers and less time on their paperwork,

Cons

With any new implementation, established business work flow will change, and an operation will be well served with a deep time dive into training, support, and community information.

Ian from Wood's Loan

Seemless integration and countless ways to monitor how your business is performing

We've been in business since 1927 as Wood's Loan Office in Atlantic City. It's just over the past couple years with using Bravo that we've had the experience of being able to really monitor what goes on with our store.

Pros

It seems like there is no limit to the reports you can generate to gauge any question you might have about your business. The more details you supply, the more thorough reports you get.

Cons

Everything comes at a cost so I understand I shouldn't expect everything for free but I would like to be able to login when I'm at my home computer or phone with something on my mind without needing an additional license. Again, I understand why that's not feasible :)

Matt from Fast Cash

It's the BRAVOLUTION, you can't teach stupid

Pros

Ease of use and simplicity between multiple stores. Live chat and phone support is lightning fast and at all hours pretty much. We are open from 10-7pm on the east coast 7 days a week. Never an issue to have something solved in store with a customer within minutes. The solution center works wonders for quick and easy step by step procedures.

Cons

Buying procedures are a little slower than competitors, as you do have to input data as if you were going to use their buya software. But on the inventory side, it is a lot easier to look through and find items with ease, compared to competitors.

Anthony from Stone Park Pawn Shop

Best customer support.

Been a Bravo user since 2014. If any pawnbroker would like a verbal referral feel free to call.

Pros

Out of all the pawn software weve used this company has the best customer service. Never had a question or issue go unanswered. Bravo is relatively easy to navigate and has all the needed features. eBay addon has been very useful for our shop.

Cons

Only con to note, its web based software, so at times it can run slow. Hopefully someday theyll make it a hybrid system.

Dug from Axels Pawnshop

Game Changer

We were first with custom pawn software locally in 1990, making us the leading edge of tech at the time. Rode it perhaps a bit too long but when BRAVO came along it was clear they would put us right back at the leading edge. They have.

Pros

Love the integrated web presence through BUYA and local branded website. Text messaging. MobilePawn App.

Cons

Too many clicks. Stock photos limited to one or two max. Need more sub-categories within each category including a miscellaneous for each one..

MARK from M&M PAWN INC.

Bravo has customer support that is unrivaled by any other product, and continues to deliver!

Pros

User-Friendliness, training webinars, expeditious technical support are a few of the many reasons why we sided with Bravo. It's by far the best quality, and most cost effective product on the market.

Cons

Hard to find many flaws with Bravo, if I had to choose one I would say the e-commerce pricing structure. I wish it was a bit more cost effective, my only hesitation with enabling the e-commerce feature/integration.

Meddena from Boaz Gun and Pawn

The best software out there

I have found overall that BRAVO is a great company to do business with!

Leo from Easy Cash Community Pawn Cetner, INC

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Active Bravo User

Thank you Bravo team!

Pros

Everything you need in a Pawn Shop POS. Inventory has become a lot easier and their support team is exceptional. Highly recommend!

Cons

Needs MLA compliance form for Mobile App renewals. Easy fix perhaps: 1) ask the renewal customer if they are active duty or dependents of... 2) if yes, block renewal and send MLA covered borrower in-store.

alex from PB Pawn & Jewelry

With so much ecommerce that we do, Bravo is the #1 choice hands down.

Pros

The options that it gives to help us do our job better, and more efficiently. The eCommerce feature where we can simply copy and paste an items description online in minutes.

Cons

Some of the suggestions take awhile, and we are given resolutions to an issue that isn't 100% helpful or resolved. It seems like every new feature is a way to nickle and dime us.

Michael from Sam's Locker Pawn & More

Best user friendly pawn platform out there!

Pros

I've been in the pawn industry for a while now. So long that when I first started I was doing pawns/buys on paper. I've used multiple other programs and Bravo is buy far the most user friendly out there. The ease of use, along with the customer service is phenomenal.

Cons

Overall I do not have a single complaint that has not been handled.

Jimmy from Max Money Pawn

Excellent Pawn Software

Pros

I especially enjoy the fact that we can easily look up customers from each of our stores regardless of location. Being able to transfer inventory from one store to another is an extremely time saving feature!

Cons

I would prefer that there be a power user price discount for multiple store usage.

Connor from Cash 4 u pawn

Simply superior

My experience with bravo has been beyond satisfactory. Its a very comfortable software, almost feels like a social media platform as opposed to a POS. Keeps employees focused with its intuitive task managment system.

Pros

User friendly, cutting edge, quick support, continuously innovating

Cons

Pricey (but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for)

KENNETH from OK Pawnbrokers

Bravo Pawn Systems- Great Software, Excellent Technical Service

Pros

Straight forward interface. I have found that most things I needed, but hadn't been trained on, I was able to figure out on my own.

Cons

I was originally a compupawn customer. They were acquired by Bravo, which at the time did not make me happy. Like most people, I am resistant to change. I had been using compupawn for the better part of 6 years. Being forced to change products was my only real problem, but it all worked out in the end.

Chris from Pirates Chest Pawn

Bravo is easy to use and navigating the system becomes almost second nature.

Pros

The customer service of Bravo and there knowledge of the system is top notch and they are always will to tell you or show you how to do something with in Bravo.

Cons

I would like more customer answers or reviews when leaving a comment on the solution center help desk.

January 2016

Samuel from Sams Locker Pawn and More

January 2016

Best Pawn Software, hands down

Pros

The ability to manage, pawns, consignments, inventory. In the pawn industry you have heavy regulations requiring you to hold items for x days until you can resell, or x days on a loan term. I also spend only 30 min a month doing quick books reconciliations. This software does it all. I also do about 2k monthly sales via there automated online channel www.buya.com which is growing fast! Also automated my ATF log book saving me 30min daily.

Cons

Vendor is great! Product can have a few extra unneeded steps sometimes.

David from Pawn Center llc

Bravo Pawn systems

looking forward to growing with bravo.... prior to bravo we would hand write every contract and never realized how easy it would be to go electronic

Pros

Ease of use keeping track of all of our products the ability to add notes easily look up history of an item or customer

jerry from K & K LOANS CLARKSBURG, LLC

good overall product

Pros

simple to use . menus easy to navigate good gun log and easy to pull up customers excellent options for detailed reports

Cons

hard to keep printers for labels connected and no tech support for them not enough options for online policies

Steven from Bedford pawn & guns

Best pawn software hands down!!!

Great job!!! Great software!!!

Pros

I like the idea that customers can use mobile pawn and pay pawns,layaways, an even shop your in store inventory all in one easy to use app. I also like the customer services bravo gives. They are always a phone call away an I even have had the CEO message me when I needed help. Who does that? Bravo does. Perfect, easy to use software.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the fees for eBay, buya, text messages, etc... I understand that there is a cost but I honestly would like to see that included into my monthly price.

Meddena from Boaz Gun and Pawn LLC

I LOVE BRAVO! the people are the best for helping - we have been with bravo 1 year

saves me time and money - I love the estimator

Pros

I find this software very easy to use - the training is great and follow up is super easy - the people I have talked to have been very knowledgable and help me

Cons

I really don't have a con - this software is easy - and if there are any cons I have not really discovered them

July 2015

Mathew from Gateway Jewelry and Pawn, Inc

July 2015

Best software on the market.

Pros

Love the Dashboard that tells you everything that needs to be done during the day. Extremely easy to learn. Quick and easy updates that take less than 5 min. Love buya.com and the new eBay API. Customer service is great and get responses very quickly. We all no that some people just can be pleased with customer service, but I give them A+.

Cons

Really can't say anything. Just can wait to see what's coming out on the next updates.

Alexander from Patriot Gun and Pawn

we at patriot gun and pawn have had a wonderful experience with using bravo

We love the bravo product as well as the bravo team. they have become great partners to us.

Pros

We love the ease of use of the software. The customer service is world class. We enjoy the training videos, they make training new employees a breeze. We are also huge fans of the data storage in the estimator. Intsapawn in revolutionizing the pawn industry.

Cons

Cost of modules which in my opinion are basic pawn shop tasks such as trades. that all i would say about cons.

Tom from GNT Jewelry Loan

January 2014

Best software for the price. Hands down!

Pros

Very good customer service and follow-up to all questions with informative answers. Pricing for a new startup is a huge advantage over other software companies. Some are as high as 10-12k, plus having to subscribe to customer service for help with problems. Bravo is a price point that everyone can afford. There are limited costs for software and cloud-based information storage, so if your business was compromised you can be set back up in minutes.

Cons

Some Bravo programs have a lot clicks or screens to get to something that is normally one click on other software. Being a long-term customer getting forwarded to another vendor on some problems that I would assume Bravo could help me fix in minutes.

Mike from MIKE'S PAWN & JEWELRY

Bravo Software is everything you need to take your business to the next level and beyond.

Pros

Easy to navigate, even with little or no computer skills, you'll be using Bravo like a pro in just a few days. Using the Ad Hoc Reporting, you can create 100s of custom reports, seeing what you want to see. Support is top notch!

Cons

I would prefer a written software manual with a tab for each category rather than looking for answers to questions in the Solution Center. Upside is the Solution Center has all the answers to your questions and is easy to navigate. You can even print out the answers to your questions and create your own manual.

Christina from Jewelry Journey & Co

Bravo POS Review

Pros

It's appearance is more advanced. One of the best features is the ability to enter your item and have all the details and price suggestions appear automatically! Also, the functionality is more of what I'm used to. I am a travel counselor and it's very similar to web based sites that I use. The support has been outstanding as well. And, the rep is fantastic! So glad she is the representative I am connected with.

Cons

With more details and functions, is can take a little longer to figure things out.

Jeff from Acme Pawn LLC

Great software and awesome customer support. Hands down the best I have ever experienced. They are there for you!

I don't think Acme Pawn Oakwood would run as efficiently as it does without Bravo. Thank you.

Pros

The software does everything that I need to do, but most companies can do that. What Bravo does is educate you and is always guiding you on buying/pawning pricing and selling. This is invaluable.

Cons

There are times when what you want to do is not intuitive and does not appear to flow naturally. In those cases, I have called customer support and gotten what I needed quick and fast.

Michael from Max Pawn

We Love Bravo and the POS system

Pros

I like having the ability to sell my merchandise 24-7 and having my whole inventory on the web. We also love the consignment module. I can't wait for the eBay API.

Cons

We want the eBay API sooner than later. We also would like to sell more on Buya.

April 2015

Kenny from Crazy Gun Dealer

April 2015

Avoid before you regret it like I do!

Pros

Cloud-based seemed like great idea. Not with this company!

Cons

Their service. You pay several hundred a month for service and then before I even opened for my first day of business, I lost my IP address due to power outage. They wanted extra to reset the IP address. Extremely rude when I complained. All they care about is hitting you with fees above your monthly service. No service or customer appreciation at all! Avoid them! Wish I had!