• Pros

• "We have used it for so long that the implementation is so much easier now and we can get through almost any issue pretty quickly."

• "Product is full of options and now it includes a wireless keypad option"

• "Improvement of my Operations standards Monitoring of my Back of House Higher my quality of service, speeding delivery to the table Constant improvment and new releases"

• Cons

• "Working in Italy, the support is a bit too far"

• "Only knock is the maintenance for bin counts is only maintainable at the site level in our current version of CSK(3.8)"

• "That I forget some of the easy steps to get things dealt with."

Browse ConnectSmart Kitchen Reviews

Brian from Modern Market

Best of Breed

We decided to use CSK because we wanted to utilize custom print routing to some of our kitchen stations based on events. We also wanted to capture more data regarding the efficiency and throughput of each kitchen station. In addition, we wanted to customize the information at the top of each ticket for our stations and have a direct integration with LRS Table Tracker system. The only system that could do this was QSR - CSK and it works great.

Pros

CSK is the most versatile, customizable kitchen software in the market.

Cons

It takes a long time to learn how to use because it is so feature rich.

David from KRM

I Implement our QSR solution - Its a great product, getting better all the time!

many. timing/routing of items, reporting, Micros integration - cloud integration with other QSR products

Pros

CSK delivers the solution we need for our restaurant. The design and functionality meet professional standards and are easy to use. Updates for feature requests are frequent. Support for this product is excellent.

Cons

Some design elements of the Builder need attention. Manual TeamAssist db distribution (hope to resolve this in 2.0) Few complaints, but have a couple of feature requests that can resolve all claims.

Nicolas from Roadhouse

Great solution for my Operations

I'm very happy with QSR as a customer for the last 5 years. I strongly recommend the solution for restaurant industry

Pros

Cons

Working in Italy, the support is a bit too far

Davis from The Melt

I support the software when the administrator is not available. No major problems to express.

Pros

I like the integration it has with Aloha and how easy it is to make changes on the fly. Administering the software isn't hard.

Cons

The system feels outdated and the UI is clunky. While the flexibility is nice, the appearance isn't as appealing as the newer KDS systems such as Revel.

Dennis from BWW

Great Product! Great Support!

Improves efficiency in the kitchen!

Pros

Software is very customizable and the support for the product is tremendous! Our current dataset has a lot going on and the support staff is very knowledgeable and has the experience to dissect issues specific to our environment.

Cons

Dustin from Le Duff America, Inc.

Industry: Restaurants

Have worked with QSR to expand our KDS platform for Mimi's. Pilot went well, so far so good!

This has allowed our managers to operate more efficiently, drive lower ticket times, and increase the overall guest satisfaction.

Pros

Our administration team uses this more often than I do, but I hear consistently from them and our operators that the reporting is great and has given managers quality info that has driven efficiency.

Tim from RSS

ePic Kitchen Display System Review

Been involved with QSR for years. CSK is a great solution.

Pros

Product is full of options and now it includes a wireless keypad option

Cons

n/a .

Loic from Restaurant Bton Rouge Lebourgneuf

Kitchen QSR

Organization is not always easy when receiving kitchen orders. KDS makes it possible.

Pros

Powerfull tool to keep kitchen orders organized and easy to get an overall look on how things are going. Very user friendly.

Cons

It needs a lot of time to get the programs working the way you really want to. On the version we use, it's limited to 6 orders displayed on the screen.