DoorDash Reviews

RATING:

• icon"I like that DoorDash is available in just about every city & state depending where the drivers are located. It's easy to use & order from the specific places that are offered in that area."
  • icon"It has some really nice features that make it easy and convenient to order food for yourself and also to gift food to others."
  • icon"Compared to other apps that work on this platform sometimes they do have cheaper offers, promo codes and the pass can be super useful."
  • icon"Have issues with 86d items causing problems and orders getting cancelled which causes some issues for our customers."
  • icon"Sometimes it takes a while for the food to be delivered or they take it to the wrong place, etc. So there is definitely some room for human error when using this app."
  • icon"Sometimes they make mistakes and when you call customer service, they don’t take responsibility for the mistakes of the drivers."

All DoorDash Reviews

Elizabeth

DoorDash

DoorDash is very beneficial when you do not have a lot of time to cook or want to eat on the go. They are adding new restaurants often and now even added convenience stores. Definitely encourage to give them a try!

Pros

The software is very easy to use and create pickup or delivery orders. It breaks things down by category and includes deals nearby, this is a nice feature to encourage someone who might otherwise not order unless they were going receive a discount.

Cons

The only issue I have run into is that it said my order was being prepared and never updated but it was actually ready at the restaurant.

Nicole

September 2022

My go-to for food delivery

Pros

DoorDash allows used to search food and goods by location, category, etc. They have expanded from just food delivery, and list important information on the main screen so users do not have to navigate back and forth between a menu screen of all restaurants/stores to individual ones for information such as distance, delivery free, and rating. The app also allows users to categorize by ratings, under 30 minutes, and price. I use DoorDash with my Chase credit card (annual fee) which includes free DashPass, delivery, and $5 per month towards an order.

Cons

As with most delivery apps, food/good prices are increased so you may be paying more for a meal that you would pay less for in person directly as the restaurant, but you are paying for convenience. Some restaurants also list expensive delivery charges, however if you pay for the DashPass, the fee should be waived.

Angel

September 2022

A little more money but better business!

My experience with door dash has overall, been a good one. Two thumbs up.

Pros

Doordash makes it easy for customers to place orders and as a business it is important to know our product reached its correct destination

Cons

I don't like how much more it is than other products.

Frankie

November 2022

Right the Door

Overall, it saves time and provides enough options for users to choose from. Platform is user friendly and it accurately locates where I am.

Pros

User friendly, and provides varieties of options to choose from. Also it locates options for the area I am located at.

Cons

Not sure if its the app or the restaurants problem, sometimes orders having missing items after order placed.

Shashank

September 2022

Miles ahead of the competition

Very useful service overall. Highly recommend.

Pros

1. Doordash almost never goes wrong with their deliveries, which are accurate and on-time. 2. I have used its competitor services in multiple areas, but they are all so far behind Doordash. 3. When Doordash was delivery partner of Walmart, they did a great job delivering groceries efficiently 4. Discounts

Cons

1. I kept getting notifications that I am eligible for a discount, but the promo codes never worked when I used them. This was very annoying. I have planned to order just because of promo codes, only to be disappointed later 2. Often there is $1-2 difference in prices between dining in and online, which is really disappointing.

Reasons for switching to DoorDash

Uber Eats was terrible with the delivery. And they also used to hide 'Service fee' as 'Taxes and Other Fee'

urvi

Door Dash for Food Delivery

Pros

Compared to other apps that work on this platform sometimes they do have cheaper offers, promo codes and the pass can be super useful. They have made slight changes and improved the layout making it more clear.

Cons

Setting the account can take sometime and slower compared to other apps, takes sometime to also get the right location. While they do have a customer service platform that you can reach out to, they aren't always helpful. They delivery service is also not the best sometimes it takes too long, things missing etc. Hence, this made me switch to other platforms.

Julie

August 2022

Door Dash

overall we love door dash. its so easy to just order and wait for your food/groceries to be delivered. have never had to wait to long for delivery

Pros

It's easy to use. My husband is a driver for doordash and loves doing it.

Cons

It would be nice if they would give the drivers mileage

Marie

Industry: Animation

DoorDash

Pros

What I liked most about DoorDash was that it gave me my food with no issues whatsoever.

Cons

What I disliked about DoorDash is the pricing. I said the pricing because if you go in the real app where you can actually legidimently order food, DoorDash raises the price.

Katarzyna

November 2022

App review

Many problems as lack of time for eat in, delivery is one of the most convenient option during my working hours.

Pros

Accuracy and prices that are mostly regular and sometimes even lower than in competitors app

Cons

I would like to see more analytics reports for my account - f.e. something that would show me which category of restaurants is the most and the list common amongst my order list

Kayla

Doordash review

Pros

The delivery and the easy use whole app in general.

Cons

Nothing about the app that I don't like.

Savanna

I LOVE DoorDash!!

The benefit to DoorDash is that you can track your food in real-time. The payment is online and includes Apple Pay, which is extremely convenient. Lastly, the delivery is quick service with no in-person contact (if this is your preference).

Pros

I LOVE DoorDash because it is convenient and fast!! I don't have to leave my house and I can still order the food of my choice. DoorDash provides extra jobs for people within our community. It allows for people to work when its convenient for them, or to hold a second job. I love the opportunities it gives to so many people!! Door Dash is highly recommended.

Cons

DoorDash has additional fees you should be aware of.

October 2022

Great delivery software for company meetings

Pros

It's easy to use for everyone in the company.

Cons

Sometimes the drivers are not the best in customer service.

Sherree

Industry: Wholesale

Very helpful

No need for long lines. Can use quickly and have options for everyone. Saves lots of time.

Pros

Easy-to-use and sign up is quick and simple. Love that I can search different places or see places I may want to . Saves time and bo stress

Cons

When leave memo/ note they don't always follow or read it. Wish there was even more variety of places listed.

Alexis

A LOT OF CHARGES!

Overall my experience with DoorDash has been okay, over the time that I've been using it I have had a couple of incidents where I've had to call customer service for a refund of my money because the Dasher didn't bring all of my food or either the restaurant messed something up with my order. Other than that I never get my food cold, I always get it on time and the food's good when I get it and the Dashers are usually really nice.

Pros

What I like most about DoorDash is that it's very accessible. I can order online or through their app. Also I always receive my order within 40 minutes of ordering, which isn't too bad. I like that they have each restaurant's full menu that they offer accessible to the customer. I also like that I can leave reviews on my delivery driver.

Cons

What I least like about DoorDash is the taxes and fees that they apply on your delivery. I would spend like $15 on my food then I would get to the checkout and see my total and the details that come along with the total and my taxes and fees would be like $6. Not including the delivery fee which is most the time around $4. So I would be sitting there at the checkout page with $10 worth of extra charges plus my $15 of my food charges. So all together I'm spending $25 on doordash, which is way too much for me.

Miranda

DoorDash Review

My overall experience with DoorDash has been excellent because the app is simple to use, and it doesn’t take long to place an order. My orders are always delivered to me very fast and the customer service is great. There’s a great amount of restaurants to choose from, and I believe that it makes life easier for everyone because you can have food delivered directly to your door without having to leave the house. I highly recommend DoorDash!

Pros

I love that it is very simple to use, and the app always runs efficiently, and my food is always delivered to me quickly. The delivery drivers are always polite and respectful. This app is also great to use if you don’t feel like leaving your house, and would prefer to have your food delivered directly to your door. I believe that DoorDash has been a lifesaver for many people throughout the pandemic because many people were not comfortable with leaving their home because the COVID-19 cases were at an all-time high. I think that this app prevented many people from getting sick. DoorDash has been very beneficial for me, and the app has so much to offer. There’s many different restaurants to choose from, and it’s a very fun app to use.

Cons

Sometimes it can be expensive, and more restaurants should be added in order to have an even bigger variety of restaurants to choose from when placing orders

Tiffany

February 2022

Food on the Fly

Pros

There are several Pros: All the restaurants and the addition of adding new restaurants, the ability to request restaurants, the fast and friendly delivery service, and how easy it is to contact customer support when something goes wrong with your order and the fast response time to make things right from Door Dash. I have not only been a user but I have also been a door dasher.

Cons

Automatically include a tip for the dasher, do not let it be optional. I know it defaults but users can change it and that's not right.

Ayush