Browse DoorDash Reviews

DoorDash !

Overall, doordash has been a great platform to order food during the pandemic, but the increase in costs and charges may make it a bit less useful (to prohibitive) over time.

Pros

DoorDash is a very popular platform to order food online. I like the selection of food options available and the frequent offers and deal they offer to users.

Cons

Doordash charges have increased a lot over recent days. They are very persistent in users to subscribe to Dashpass to save on some of the fees.

Miranda from Self-Employed

DoorDash Review

My overall experience with DoorDash has been excellent because the app is simple to use, and it doesn’t take long to place an order. My orders are always delivered to me very fast and the customer service is great. There’s a great amount of restaurants to choose from, and I believe that it makes life easier for everyone because you can have food delivered directly to your door without having to leave the house. I highly recommend DoorDash!

Pros

I love that it is very simple to use, and the app always runs efficiently, and my food is always delivered to me quickly. The delivery drivers are always polite and respectful. This app is also great to use if you don’t feel like leaving your house, and would prefer to have your food delivered directly to your door. I believe that DoorDash has been a lifesaver for many people throughout the pandemic because many people were not comfortable with leaving their home because the COVID-19 cases were at an all-time high. I think that this app prevented many people from getting sick. DoorDash has been very beneficial for me, and the app has so much to offer. There’s many different restaurants to choose from, and it’s a very fun app to use.

Cons

Sometimes it can be expensive, and more restaurants should be added in order to have an even bigger variety of restaurants to choose from when placing orders

Kelsey from Kustomz by Kelz

DoorDash review

My overall experience has been great with door dash, I am always satisfied with the use of the app and will plan to use it in the future.

Pros

I love that door dash is very easy to use and one of the most compatible apps for ordering food online.

Cons

I don't like that DoorDash is kind of pricey but if user purchase the dash pass they can save A lot of money!

Alexis from AER'S Apparel

A LOT OF CHARGES!

Overall my experience with DoorDash has been okay, over the time that I've been using it I have had a couple of incidents where I've had to call customer service for a refund of my money because the Dasher didn't bring all of my food or either the restaurant messed something up with my order. Other than that I never get my food cold, I always get it on time and the food's good when I get it and the Dashers are usually really nice.

Pros

What I like most about DoorDash is that it's very accessible. I can order online or through their app. Also I always receive my order within 40 minutes of ordering, which isn't too bad. I like that they have each restaurant's full menu that they offer accessible to the customer. I also like that I can leave reviews on my delivery driver.

Cons

What I least like about DoorDash is the taxes and fees that they apply on your delivery. I would spend like $15 on my food then I would get to the checkout and see my total and the details that come along with the total and my taxes and fees would be like $6. Not including the delivery fee which is most the time around $4. So I would be sitting there at the checkout page with $10 worth of extra charges plus my $15 of my food charges. So all together I'm spending $25 on doordash, which is way too much for me.

Ayush from University of North Carolina at Charlotte

Personal Review

I am a student doing my masters in software development, this software has helped me understanding the various aspects that help a software run smoothly and how different features can be added without making the software too complicated to use.

Pros

The best thing about this software is the ease of use, even a new user can easily navigate through the app. I personally love the various filter options that are provided for selecting the various cuisines, delivery times, discounts and various other factors.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is how sometimes it takes a lot of time to assign a dasher to the order due to which the delivery time gets delayed sometimes.

urvi from N/A

Door Dash for Food Delivery

Pros

Compared to other apps that work on this platform sometimes they do have cheaper offers, promo codes and the pass can be super useful. They have made slight changes and improved the layout making it more clear.

Cons

Setting the account can take sometime and slower compared to other apps, takes sometime to also get the right location. While they do have a customer service platform that you can reach out to, they aren't always helpful. They delivery service is also not the best sometimes it takes too long, things missing etc. Hence, this made me switch to other platforms.

Don from Chandler Hospitality Group

Industry: Restaurants

CHG Review

Overall experience with doordash has been good. Customer service is a little slow. Pricing is a little high.

Pros

Like the ability to add online ordering for customers especially during the COVID pandemic. Assisted when closing down dining rooms

Cons

Have issues with 86d items causing problems and orders getting cancelled which causes some issues for our customers

Reasons for Switching to DoorDash

Take out Tech went out of business and stopped supporting the product

Quinlan from University of Delaware

DoorDash Review

Overall, I really like DoorDash, I use the app frequently to order food, and I will continue to do so.

Pros

I really like the DoorDash app and software. I think it remains one of the best applications to obtain food by delivery. I really like the app and the logo. I think the app looks very clean and is easy to navigate. I really enjoy the restaurants on the app and will continue to use it often.

Cons

One of the things that Grubhub and Doordash struggle with is competing to draw restaurants onto their apps opposed to their competitors. I think this can hurt both software's as if the restaurant I want to eat from isn't on the app, I will just use the other applications. I would also recommend making places that use DoorDash use stickers to make sure the customer knows the food wasn't opened as that can shy some people such as myself from always using DoorDash.

Dheerasara from LOLC

Easy food

Very happy

Pros

Easily order whatever food we want, Time saving. No need to go out in pandemic times. user friendly, has a good customer complain service. Very good with dash pass.

Cons

Sometimes pictures of food are missing. It is better to have food pictures all the time so customers can select food easily.

Dawn from MVP Dance Fit

A convenient way to have food delivered.

I am a Flight Attendant, so sometimes when I don't feel like going out to eat, or didn't bring enough food for the trip, or even just having a taste for something else, I can easily use this app to have my meal delivered & most of the time it's a great option. Sometimes it's a little more expensive than I would like, but it's worth the convenience.

Pros

I like that DoorDash is available in just about every city & state depending where the drivers are located. It's easy to use & order from the specific places that are offered in that area.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while for the food to be delivered or they take it to the wrong place, etc. So there is definitely some room for human error when using this app.

Savanna from United Way of Southern Nevada

I LOVE DoorDash!!

The benefit to DoorDash is that you can track your food in real-time. The payment is online and includes Apple Pay, which is extremely convenient. Lastly, the delivery is quick service with no in-person contact (if this is your preference).

Pros

I LOVE DoorDash because it is convenient and fast!! I don't have to leave my house and I can still order the food of my choice. DoorDash provides extra jobs for people within our community. It allows for people to work when its convenient for them, or to hold a second job. I love the opportunities it gives to so many people!! Door Dash is highly recommended.

Cons

DoorDash has additional fees you should be aware of.

Jessica from Spa Haus Nashville

User and Driver for DoorDash!

Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend DoorDash. Especially when you do not want to go out and cook and don't feel like cooking at home. SO easy and convenient!

Pros

I like DoorDash the most out of all food delivery apps. I also drove for DoorDash when the Pandemic hit and made a decent amount of money doing it. It is very user friendly and made delivering food so simple. I'm glad I had this as an option when I was out of work during the pandemic.

Cons

Sometimes my delivery driver (when I was a user not a driver) would get confused where I lived. I believe the GPS on the app did not take them to the correct spot.

Sherree from She she's Country Scents Candles

Industry: Wholesale

Very helpful

No need for long lines. Can use quickly and have options for everyone. Saves lots of time.

Pros

Easy-to-use and sign up is quick and simple. Love that I can search different places or see places I may want to . Saves time and bo stress

Cons

When leave memo/ note they don't always follow or read it. Wish there was even more variety of places listed.

Anushay from Design

Great, if you fall in the area!

I mostly use DoorDash to gift food to friends and family on special occasions. I really like that it has a feature to allow that and comes with a digital card to send along!

Pros

This is a great app. It has some really nice features that make it easy and convenient to order food for yourself and also to gift food to others!

Cons

Unfortunately the app has a very limited database of restaurants and service locations. My present location still only serves 9 restaurants!

Reasons for Switching to DoorDash

I still use uber eats for home use because of the larger variety for my area. But the gifting feature is really nice!

Carissa from Rowan Recreation

Fast Service

Overall, it’s quick and easy to order and get your delivery so I’d say it’s a pretty good company.

Pros

It’s easy to choose what you want on the interface. The delivery is fast and efficient. Low cost and great value.

Cons

Sometimes they make mistakes and when you call customer service, they don’t take responsibility for the mistakes of the drivers.

Erin from DoorDash

Organized and Efficient

Pros

I like most how the software shows you the approximate miles you will travel if you accept a DoorDash order.

Cons

I like least how it can be challenging to decline an offer after arriving at the restaurant. If there is a very long wait, Dashers should be able to decline the order after initially accepting it.

Rhianna from Kids Inn Daycare

Industry: Individual & Family Services

DoorDash is a lifesaver!

Door Dash was a lifesaver during the pandemic when contactless delivery was necessary, and even now having the option to have food delivered when busy or not feeling well.

Pros

DoorDash is easy to navigate showing all available options in your area, timing and the menu. I love how inexpensive it is and the fact it has special offers. The ability to send food and giftcards to others Is also a sweet bonus feature.

Cons

I think there needs to be more options for food/restaurants

Natalie from Tobii Dynavox- Trials Department

Industry: Medical Devices

Superior alternative to GrubHub and Uber Eats

Pros

Good customer service and real-time info, lots of options

Cons

Sometimes drivers don't seem to take the most direct route

Daniel from Kingdom Contracting

DoorDash review

Pros

This was my secondary source of income for a little while before COVID. It was a lot of fun to have a good balance of being by myself and interacting with "customers." I enjoy being independent in my work. Whenever I've used the app to order food, it's been very easy and simple. Great app to use, especially if you are feeling too lazy to go out to get food. Takes me less time to order from DoorDash then another restaurant website.

Cons

I think the only thing would be the look of buttons or features within the app could look even better and easier to use. That being said, it's still very simple.

Patricia from Sonic

Industry: Food Production

Use this!

My overall experience with DoorDash is great. Awesome app to use.

Pros

I like most about this software the availability it provides to people.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about this software is that it's less available to smaller places.

Alexis from Kforce

Love door dash

Great service overall and definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Pros

My favorite part is that it’s easy to search for local restaurants to order from. Placing orders is easy and the fees are less than it’s competitors.

Cons

I wish there were better support and the ability of being able to get a hold of someone when something happens with your order.

Aishwarya from University of North Carolina at Charlotte

AISHWARYA’s review

Good

Pros

Good customer service and ease of functionality

Cons

Sometimes delivery closes very soon even if the restaurant is open

Dorina from Sonshine Center

Make money through DoorDash

It is your own business! You chosse how much you want to work and how much money you want to make. You also can choose for the deliveries you want to do.

Pros

Nu ising thos app you can make money very easy and also work by yourself

Cons

Everything looks nice and helpful! Depends on the days sometime it can give you a good tip sometime not.

Manaswini from Uncc

Nice customer service

Good

Pros

I feel doordash deliveries are a bit fast and along with good customer service response.

Cons

I feel if more restaurants are added or any grocery stores like trader joe's is added then it will have increased number of users and also it will be one stop for user too to buy things

Seat from Banking

Best software

Pros

It's an easy app to order online and to be delivered. Very reccomended!

Cons

They should give more discounts weekly..

Raulton from Diversified 3 Inspection Services

Allows anyone with a smartphone to order delivery service.

Pros

Easily browse through local places to have food delivered from.

Cons

Prices on app are higher than food ordered through other similar apps and main menu at restaurant.

Sonali from FedEx office

User friendly

Pros

User friendly and intuitive. Easy to navigate and access.

Cons

I don’t see a feature missing or need to have a new addition

Billy from Danfoss

Prompt delivery

Ordered food and was delivered as expected. Great for busy families.

Pros

Ease of use. Displayed participating venues.

Cons

Would like to see more local restaurants participate.