• Pros

• "Simple, affordable, easy to use, remote access from ehopper Team, integrated with Pax machine, their merchant service is great!"

• "Easy of use, products display, currency options"

• "The whole program saves me money. It’s an all in one unit."

• Cons

• "The features are great but needless to say, the price is quite expensive. It would be ideal if they could lower their price so they accommodate more customers who have a strict budget."

• "Occasionally need to reboot system when unable to run a credit card transaction. Customers seem to have a difficult time with Apple Pay. "

• "stock take is not doing what i need Need a fast cash out to help staff when bar is busy need more metric measurements for australia "

Browse Ehopper Reviews

Jaime from Merchant Lynx Services

Great Company, Great Software, Awesome Service

Ehopper has awesome support, they listen and are very fast at resolving issues. They will train you as many times as needed to ensure you and your staff can utilize every bit of the software to enhance your user experience and make sure your business runs smoothly. They have competitive pricing and are always adding new features and functions to help businesses grow and thrive.

Pros

This software is easy to use and has everything a business needs to stay organized and up to date with their software in todays day and age. They are constantly evolving and stay competitive in the POS industry as a leader in POS technology.

Cons

They are missing a few features for fullservice restuarants but plan on adding them in the future.

eHopper customer experience

For the most part, the service fills our need at this time.

Pros

We have a convenience store and the inventory management can be very helpful. Also the customer service is very good.

Cons

There are a few small programming options that would be helpful. For example, after the last update they took away the ability to turn off the receipt printing so that we didn't have the "uncheck" that option after every single transaction. We are in a small community and don't have much traffic but with 100 transactions per day that's 100 times we have to click a button. It's not a huge deal but there are just little things like that they overlook I think.

Response from eHopper

Replied August 2018

Hi, We'd love to hear more, specifically, about your need to uncheck the receipt printing option. If you could contact us, at your convenience, perhaps there's a work around we can set up for you. Just reply here, or reach out to our Support line. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide us this feedback.Let's see how we can help!

Online Shopping Made Easy

Pros

Im glad we were recommended eHopper, which helps me train the newly hires how to use it in a smooth manner. This program connects customers online orders to our store. Our customer department can access the inventory of their orders in one system. Software is simple to use and not complicated to manage online.

Cons

Response from eHopper

Replied October 2018

We have been working hard on our point of sale/online ordering integrations. It's wonderful to hear you are enjoying it's ease-of-use.

Sheng from 10-4 Tackle

Amazing app

Very happy with ehopper. Works well on tablets and PC. Does not work on phones

Pros

Ehopper is absolutely wonderful. Super easy, clear and professional looking interface. Allows for easy transactions and quickbooks integration. Really good customer support.

Cons

To really unlock it's full potential you have to purchase the subscription. I would love to just pay a one time fee and be done with it but it seems everything is going in the way of subscriptions.

Duane from The Cannabis Connoisseur

Our Implementation

Extreme lack of support and or communication, constant login and licensing issues, overall as a POS it would be fine but you get what you pay for as they say. We ended up blowing it up, losing data, and ultimately going to VEND.

Pros

Ease of use, price point. During the free trail it seemed that this product would work as we are still small and new but you must consider future growth as well.

Cons

Lack of reporting, lack of customization IE receipts, entries required that don't make sense, IE departments that don't display anyways, constant time outs on back end and needing to constantly log in, lack of integration with Moneris - an ongoing problem since the latest apple update.

Reasons for Choosing Ehopper

Price regrettably, even though I saw the poor reviews I thought we were small enough after the trial that it would work out fine but you need to consider future growth and reporting capabilities.

Response from eHopper

Replied November 2019

Thank you for you valuable feedback! We are very to sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience. We are always working to improve our functionality and support. In terms of customer support, we have added additional resources with 24/7 support. Thanks again!

Great Service, Limited Functionality

Overall, it was a positive experience and I would continue to follow their software and hopefully see new and advanced features in the future.

Pros

The software was affordable, the team was very responsive to troubleshoot any issues we had.

Cons

The software was not advanced enough to support all the reporting needs we had in order to analyze our retail performance. There were also a lot of integration and syncing issues with QBO.

Response from eHopper

Replied October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a response! We pride ourselves on response time to troubleshoot, or any other customer service issues. If you ever have any further trouble with QBO, or any other syncs, please don't hesitate to reach out directly to support@ehopper.com.

oliver from Oximeta Sport

Bad support

Their support team does not help if you have an Epson Printer....

Pros

Not sure what to say here as mainly posting for the bad support

Cons

support is not consistent... we are located in South Africa...we have an issue with our printer. Epson printer.... we have to wait until 6pm for someone to help us eventually... and after 20 minutes the support says he can't fix issues with an Epson printer, not supported by their system.... sorry but that is a Joke...

Response from eHopper

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the valuable feedback! We are very to sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with eHopper POS We are always working to improve our functionality, and user feedback like this is incredibly valuable to our overall process.

Lynn from Deepwater Real Estate

Small business

been great printers work fine - and easy for staff which is very important

Pros

Looks Great - easy for the staff - back office is what i have been looking for

Cons

Response from eHopper

Replied August 2018

Thanks Lynn, We really appreciate you taking the time to respond. Continued customer feedback is a crucial part of our entire process. I'm glad Back Office is what you're looking for. Please know that we are actively working to upgrade features and provide things like fast cash outs and improved localization options. If there's a specific upgrade for your business, know that you can always reach out to our Support line with any questions or concerns.

Muhammad from Connect-Solution

Ehopper review

I Have used this software several times and i am fully satisfied with this experience.

Pros

The most attractive thing about using this software is that it is user friendly.

Cons

I have no more idea about the least thing of this software.

Response from eHopper

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Muhammad! We are extremely happy with your eHopper experience. We are working very hard to exceed yours and our customers' expectations even further. Thanks again!

Keith from Red Payments

Industry: Restaurants

MY eHopper Experience

Pros

The eHopper POS Station is a great POS for the hospitality industry. The customer service was great, there is never a flawless reboot and they helped with every hurdle The POS is very cost effective as well

Cons

They do not add logo's to receipt They do not add logos's to the POS screen in sleep mode

Response from eHopper

Replied August 2018

Thanks Keith. We really appreciate the response. You're right, while no project is without flaws, we prepare to tackle every hurdle as they arise. Custom logo displays are on our road map. Thanks for choosing eHopper.

Wendy from Mex Y Can Association

Great for large-scale events!

My overall experience was good, except for my credit card being charged for another month of full access to the software. I had made it abundantly clear I only needed the license for 1 month and nowhere did it say the license would auto-renewed/charge my credit card. Further to that when speaking to support (I did that a lot), I was told that access to the software would automatically cease after my month was up if I didn't make another payment before then -- this was exactly what I wanted and had no reason not to trust what eHopper told me. That has unfortunately left me a bit disappointed and not too keen on doing business with the company again if I fair resolution to the issue can't be accomplished.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the user-friendly interface both for the back office and pos software on tablets. Also a big bonus is syncing in real-time as it allows me to share information with my team on the progress of our event. One of the biggest motivators to a team that received almost 15,000 guests is hearing how much of each product was sold because it's more than just a number. What has to be taken into consideration is the kitchen staff, our food line servers, and the prep work leading up to our event. . . all things that contributed to our numbers/sales.

Cons

I'd have to say the transaction warnings. I had paid for the full license but some of my cashiers (1 had 4), were locked out of the POS software. During a weeklong event that saw 15,000 patrons that was a nightmare. Thankfully, eHopper support (Monsur and his manager) came to the rescue and set up backup accounts for us and my trouble-shooting helped get us back up and running.

Laurie from Pop's Vape Shop

Vape shop review

Customer service is where it's at with E-Hopper! Any issues we have with the software are promptly addressed by technicians who know what they are doing and go above and beyond to help us fix our problems- even when it is user error!

Pros

It is easy to use and understand. I like the tabs and the matrix options for different sizes or nicotine levels!

Cons

I have not figured out how to transfer data to my Quick Books Destktop.

Ehopper review

Pos is easy to use. Back office works with Excel which I like.

Pros

Easy to use pos. Anyone can use checkout.

Cons

Difficult connecting to Quickbooks. Although I have just recently tried.

Response from eHopper

Replied October 2018

Thank you! If you are still having trouble syncing your point of sale with Quickbooks, please, don't hesitate to reach out directly to support@ehopper.com and we'll be sure to get you set up.

clara from the bee dynasty

Thanks for the great service

Always prompt and helpful customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great associate there, happy to know we can count on a person we have a report with to help and not a random person every time we call.

Pros

Its organized and easy to use, it tracks information well and accessibly

Cons

It stalls out sometimes and doesn't remember credit cards, sometimes there is a delay in the response when typing. Setting up the back office menu is not very good. I want to have a home screen with the most accessed products, but when you ad them to the menu they all automatically shift and its frustrating. The dual screen would be cooler if it were touch screen so customers can sign for credit cards on the opposing screen instead of having to turn the whole ehopper unit to get a signature.

Reasons for Choosing Ehopper

You accept to work with my type of business and that is the best benefit

Recommended

Pros

Easy of use, products display, currency options

Cons

Diagrams of restaurant tables, price of the product

Response from eHopper

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the feedback! It's great to hear you're happy with your eHopper experience. Table management is on our road map, stay tuned for updates on this soon!

Gencho from Petmania

Ehopper

Pros

Easy to work. Best price on the market.

Cons

Need a lot improvement. Need more reporting options

Response from eHopper

Replied October 2018

Gencho, we love to hear that you enjoy eHopper's intuitive controls + ease of use. Stay tuned, many more Reporting options are due soon!

Katherine from RP

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great System and Great Service!

Beautiful software and hardware, simple to setup, amazing customer service. Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy-to-learn solution for their business. Support has always been available whenever needed and their team resolved all issues quickly and efficiently.

Pros

It is beautiful and simple to learn. Very user friendly.

Cons

The software is great, can't think of anything I don't like

Kevin from Main Street Coffee

INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SER VICE

Excellent

Pros

The best thing about the software is the ease of use. The customer service behind this product is what makes it so easy to use. From loading menu Items to answering questions by phone or email within minutes. Once you understand the product you are off and running with no need for additional support.

Cons

Response from eHopper

Replied August 2018

Hey Kevin, It's great to hear eHopper is working out so well for you and Main Street Coffee. We certainly pride ourselves on the level of our customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly with any more feedback, and thank you for choosing eHopper!

Joe from Feelin Smoothie

Very satisfied

Perfect! They take your input seriously and implement the changes unlike other companies like Lightspeed.

Pros

They hit the nail on the head with this software. But most importantly, their support is second to none. CSR deserve a big raise.

Cons

None at all. Been very happy with my overall experience.

ANNY from AR Cocoa Meat Market Llc

President

I have the control with my inventory and with the employees too.. I love this.

Pros

Is very easy, this software has everything what I needed

Cons

Umm just sometimes is slow. But they have good technical support.

Response from eHopper

Replied August 2018

Hi Anny, we really appreciate the feedback. I'm very glad that our POS software has all the functionality you need, while also being easy for you to use. Inventory and Employee Management are two of our strongest features, it's great to hear you are taking advantage of these for your business. While we are always working to improve speed and performance, please know that you can continue to reach out to our Support team, around the clock, with any question you might have. Thanks again!

Iryna from Haus of Pizza PD

I'm more than happy!

The costumer support is the best! Thanks to customer support for helping me in order to start and run the ehopper POS for my business. I'm very happy and will recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Cons

N/A The eHopper POS is a great sofware for any business.

Response from eHopper

Replied October 2018

Iryna, it's lovely to hear you're happy with eHopper! We pride ourselves on our Customer Service, and it's great to hear you are such a strong recommendation for our product and services.

Kay from Ksmoke Shop

eHopper was easy to use and the most bang for my buck

Cost effective easy to use

Pros

eHopper makes POS simple. I found the software easy to use and straight forward. The functionalities are not complicated users opening a new small business. The customer service team answered all my questions and took their time to explaining all features.

Cons

I wish there was more printed materials and quick reference guides. Getting someone on the phone was not as easy as i would like but when i was able to finally reach someone it was helpful

Justin from Quinn The Eskimo

You Get What You Pay For

Overall eHopper gets the job done. For paying nothing for a POS that is functional most of the time, you cannot beat that. Main gripe would be the crashing of the POS every now and then can be stressful. There is a way to reboot easy enough, but it does get taxing if it happens multiple times in a day.

Pros

- Free to use (for one location, great for very small businesses) - Manual sales - Prompt customer service - Ability to splits taxes and whatnot

Cons

- Issues with connectivity - Certain functionality issues (ie. Split payment process tedious, no support for gift cards, difficulty reprinting hard copies for certain type of returns, etc.)

Ernie from Ernie Jamaican Jerk

Perfect for my Jamaican Food Truck ... BEST SOFTWARE I TRY YET

Pros

Technology is very hard for me and eHopper was very easy. The features were straight were exactly what i needed as a first time food truck owner.

Cons

Nothing really except maybe that it was login was challenging at times but once i figured it out I got the hang of it. I felt that everything in the beginning is hard but since it was free to use i could not complain. I hope to grow and afford the monthly fee.

Derrick from GameCrazy

September 2016

Gets the job done for my store!

eHopper POS has been a great system for use in my hobby shop. It was easy to set up and add my inventory to the system as well getting my hardware up and running. The service from my account manager and the support team was also great. Best of all, the price was right. Definitely reccomended.

Pros

Very easy to use, not complicated at all.

Cons

Could use some additional features in regards to accounting.

Olivia from THP

Pros

I've used eHopper at many sushi restaurants in the city and I find it makes for a more seamless dining experience.

Cons

No cons. I wish more restaurants and service-based business would use this type of interaction.

Response from eHopper

Replied November 2019

Thank you Olivia for your feedback! We are extremely happy to hear that eHopper benefits your business. We are working very hard to continuously better the system. Thanks again!

Kanyon from Uncle Pete's Coney Island

Industry: Restaurants

ehopper

The software itself is great. The only problem I have is they told me it was compatible with Windows 7 or newer, yet my windows 8 (as generic as it possibly can be) isn't compatible for some reason.

Pros

the layout of the pos and back office are very easy to understand.

Cons

compatibility.

Graham from Consumer Goods

Good Product

So far the only hurdled have been getting our products loaded. The support was ok but it took a day for any help. and a few requests weren't even answered.

Pros

Ease in making a transaction Functions well Looks nice

Cons

Quite difficult to set up (loading products and variations etc)

Jeff from Illusions Night Club

Probably great for some, but not for us.

First off let me say that EHopper's sales team are the most aggressive for me in my search for POS software. I had the company calling me multiple times even after requesting they not do so. I told them I'd contact them directly if I had any issues, and that I wanted to try the software out first. They have finally stopped calling me after having requested it four or five times. Quite simply the aggressiveness they displayed (one guy called me five times within ten minutes when I didn't answer because I was busy) turned me off of their software. I still gave it a go, as I was looking for something decent for my quick service bar.

Pros

User friendly interface, easy menu setup

Cons

Aggressive sales team, no option for display of buttons without photos (our bar doesn't use photos and we don't care to, we'd rather have more buttons per page), no option for a 'dark' theme which we prefer.

Sebastian from Art by Sebastian Studios

This POS is awesome!!!

Pros

I love it. Both for employees and "back office" work. Its very easy to fix problems, make echanges quickly, and user friendly. Other POS system take a long tine to train staff. This is almost self explanatory and little time is spent training.

Suella from Sugar Vines, LLC

Great Experience

Our experience with ehopper has been pleasant so far. Someone is always available to address any concerns we may have and the software itself is a breeze to use.

Pros

Its mostly self explanatory and doesn't require much instruction to use.

Cons

It wasn't built to cater to a floral shop, but it works nonetheless.

Nina from sunbeam market

Not what i would recommend it

bad bad experience i am dealing with. i am canceling it.

Pros

new system something new. nice scanner,,,,,

Cons

worst customer service i had to deal with support team and he just hangs up. and also ignore my email. they take to long to set something up and all.

Melanie from Grooming salon

Good product for the price.

Pros

very user friendly. great customer service, was there to help me get setup and going from the beginning and very friendly.

Cons

not enough fonctionnality like loyalty programs, does not calculate inventory, is not compatible with all cash registers.

Kathleen from Ninnys Chicago Style Hot Dogs

The fact that Im saving money is A+

Pros

The whole program saves me money. Its an all in one unit.

Cons

The system needs to be quicker. When pressing on the screen it doesnt immediately come up. Also changing from one screen to another when choosing an item takes a second or two to change. I guess the screen could be more sensitive

Response from eHopper

Replied August 2018

Hey Kathleen, So glad you are saving some $$$! The all-in-one units really do provide a simple and efficient pos solution. We are currently working on an update that should help with the overall speed of the software. Thank you so much for taking the time to send some feedback, and don't ever hesitate to reach out to us directly if there's anything we can do to improve your experience. Thanks again!

Danielle from Auric

Great system!

Pros

the all in one is smooth and works so well together.

Cons

No real flaws. It's easy to use, easy to maintain and sleek!

Response from eHopper

Replied October 2018

Thank you Danielle! I'm glad to hear the All-in-One Touchscreen POS terminal is performing well for you.

Cletus from Thrift A Lot

E Hopper review

Pros

Simple to setup and get running. Competitively priced for entry level point of sale.

Cons

Reports and features are lacking. Reports are limited in what they provide. Receipts are hard to find in the system for voids. Sales and customer promotions are difficult to manage. New versions are delayed.

Response from eHopper

Replied October 2018

Cletus, we really appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. Feedback from our users is one of the most valuable tools in our development kit. We are working every day to fully expand our reporting capabilities. Someone from our team will reach out soon to see if there any specific questions or concerns for your business we might be able to address.

Marie-Helene from La crme de la crme creamery inc.

Industry: Dairy

Our new pos

Pros

Easy to use and affordable! Great customer service.

Cons

Still missing few options like traffic report...

Response from eHopper

Replied October 2018

Thanks Marie-Helene, very please to hear you are happy with eHopper's Support team!

Jose from Ambros tacos y mas

Pros

It is very easy to use and very organized

Cons

It is hard to find the url link for back office and pos

Response from eHopper

Replied October 2018

Thank you Jose! You can always access Back Office at https://bo.ehopper.com/

June 2016

Penny from Jackpots Entertainment, LLC

June 2016

Ok product, terrible customer support and sales.

Pros

The system itself works great, but they pair it with a PAX credit card terminal that I don't like. It's not wireless and you would have to drag a long cord across the bar area in order for someone to input their PIN. We own a bar and we don't keep the cash register, to which it is attached, on the front bar. They don't currently have a wireless solution for this. Also, we are on a 2 month trial and there wasn't supposed to be any charges to our account, until the 2 months was up and we were satisfied with the service. They immediately charged my credit card and have been charging my checking account, which has now occurred twice. Been trying to get them to refund my money and send a return, so that I can do away with this system. The sales guy refuses and keeps trying to resell me.

Cons

The customer support and sales. The product itself is fine.

Alicia from DT Range, LLC/Davtac Custom Arms & Ammo

Software

Do not like it at all

Pros

Do not like nothing at all!!! To many steps and not user friendly

Cons

It is not user friendly and the reports are not what i like for break down.

Response from eHopper

Replied October 2018

We are very to sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with eHopper POS, Alicia. We are always working to improve our reporting functionality, and user feedback like this is incredibly valuable to our overall process. If there is anything specific we could do to improve your experience, or to get a better sense of your unique business needs for things such as reporting features, we would be happy to reconcile however we are able.

Sandi from Lock & Load Boutique

Very Pleased with EHopper

I have been very happy with Ehopper and the customer service they have given to me. I ran into a problem at a show and I called them and they helped me figure it out and fix it. If I have any questions about anything, they are there to answer all of my questions and I have had a lot of questions.

Pros

The software is very easy to understand and use.

Cons

The thing I like least is that the signature box on the merchant reader is too small but the only other option is to have the customer sign on the register but then I am constantly having to move the whole register around for the customer to sign. I have the all in one register.

Response from eHopper

Replied October 2018

We really appreciate you taking the time to respond, Sandi. It's great to hear that our team was able to assist, in real-time, when you had an issue at a show. Our All-in-One Touchscreen POS Terminal now comes with a customer facing display. Someone will contact you soon to see if an upgrade would be of value to you.

Viral from Baker's Liquor

Inventory Managment

Overall its seems like start up company

Pros

Back office features have good funtionality

Cons

Inventory managment have less features functionality

Response from eHopper

Replied August 2018

Hi Viral, Thank you for taking your time to submit a response. While it's good to hear you enjoy the Back Office features, I'd love to hear more from you about what we can do to satisfy your Inventory Management needs. Feel free to respond here, but our Support team will be reaching out to you to hear about your specific concerns and see if there's a way we can improve your experience. Thank you for choosing eHopper!

August 2016

Nghiem from Living Well Center

August 2016

This company and service is terrible!

We are currently using their software for our restaurant, it has crashed multiple times. In a span of 4 business days we have had to uninstall and reinstall the application 5 times. Their customer support has been unresponsive to addressing the issue. It has been non-stop in issues. We highly recommend not using their service.

Cons

Crashes ALL THE TIME, you will not be able to conduct business when there are customers trying to order.

Jacob from Herb RX, LLC.

Still missing a few things

Its been frustrating but were still hanging in there

Pros

Clock in and out, inventory services, potential commence integration

Cons

The fact that if something is in a matrix we can't see the total quality of USD of stock we have for that particular item

Lisa from Visions in Cake

Great software

I love this software. My only critique would be the ability to put products in alphabetical order. Otherwise this software does as much, or more, than a lot of paid Point of Sale systems.

Jillian from Aloniu

Good for larger companies

Pros

I liked the functionality of the software.

Cons

The price. For smaller businesses its not really worth it.

Response from eHopper

Replied October 2018

Thanks Jillian! Feedback like this is vital to our development process.We strive to balance our features with a price point that is affordable to business of all sizes.

Laz