• Pros

• "I find Envision very user friendly. It has a nice design that is easy for everyone in the office to use. "

• "I used the desktop version for 12 years and the cloud version for 3 years. Desktop: I loved the reports Cloud: I loved the text appointment reminders "

• "I like That it is keeping up with the times! The intervention of customized apps, marketing... its a one stop shop for us. "

• Cons

• "Missing features are apparent in any software. However we try and keep up on the latest. We really need some security features to be widened."

• "Reports can be hard to navigate, they can be streamlined for better ease of use"

• "Miss the turn away list, and some workarounds for online booking. "

Browse Envision Salon & Spa Reviews

Rose from Salon Herdis

Evolution!!!

I love Envision and love that it has all the reports we need to grow our business and team. I have recommended it to many salons

Pros

Cons

Miss the turn away list, and some workarounds for online booking.

Reasons for Choosing Envision Salon & Spa

I liked the support being in Orlando.

Reasons for Switching to Envision Salon & Spa

We switched from Milano to envision installed version the conversation from installed to cloud was easy. Milano not so much but it ended up fine.

Heidi from Yacht Club Salon

Good Software but needs some upgrades!

Customer service is excellent! They are easy to contact and really work hard to solve my issues right away and with a "smile"! They make the process as easy as is possible!

Pros

We had used the Desktop version of Envision cloud for close to 15 years and recently made the switch to the cloud version. Things I like: Closely resembles the desktop version so training was simply, Ease of booking appointments, online booking options, automatic confirmation/cancellation of appointments from guest side, Summit Salon reports and easy payroll reports.

Cons

It was very time consuming to set up the automated marketing, reminders etc. When an appointment is booked in person a confirmation email is NOT sent to the guest. ( Shouldn't this be a given with any cloud based appointment software?) Reports regarding online booking stats needs to be greatly improved (For unbooked appointments-Give more information on what services were being requested, what service provider, and at what time so the salon can adjust accordingly) Better long term automated email marketing is desperately needed as well as more emails per month without needing an additional subscription. Register drawer reports are confusing and it is too easy to have accidental multiple drawers open.

Reasons for Choosing Envision Salon & Spa

It was an easier conversion from the desktop version than going with a new company.

katrina from katrinatique

FALSE ADVERTISING

terrible. Been with them for DECADES and switched to envision go and it's been a mess.

Pros

the WORST program we have ever come across. False advertising misled us to many, many things and we were paying for the ultimate package (which by the way states it includes "priority support" but this is not existent. "marketing" is advertised as a feature with the package but they fail to tell you there are limits to text messaging and email. Appointment reminders fail to go out on a weekly basis. Has not been working for 1 month now. List could go on but hope this helps out other businesses - get details of your contract before signing!!

Cons

not exaggerating, almost everything. Not customizable, limited text messages can be sent out, can't choose your time the notifications are sent out either. poor customer service help. poor training. terrible report options.

Reasons for Switching to Envision Salon & Spa

False advertising and told it was better but complete opposite.

Response from Ennoview

Replied March 2020

We are sorry to hear that Envision Cloud was not the right fit for your company. We do everything we can to offer our users a great program with exceptional service. Your subscription did include unlimited phone and email support, plus 3 months of access to our on-boarding team and interactive training courses. Additionally, our Terms of Service outline our email marketing limits and provides details about the included SMS confirmation. We also offer an enhanced SMS service for those who would like to send custom messages on their own schedule. We have thousands of customers using both email and SMS services without interruption. We see that you have cancelled your account, but have asked us to extend your service on multiple occasions. We will continue to fulfill this request as needed.

Rhea from Kollage Salon & Boutique

Envision has everything I need

I switched to Envision from desktop software and their team was great with helping me get everything moved over and setup how I wanted it. I really like having access to the salon's calendar on my phone. It's easy to book appointments for myself and the team. Appointment confirmations are automatically sent thru email and text, so that's helped reduce no-shows. Email marketing is included so we can send out promotions and updates to all of our clients, which was super helpful to update everyone during COVID. New features and updates come out regularly so I always have an up-to-date program! Great experience with Envision :)

Pros

I love having access to the software from home, phone, etc. My staff can book their own appointments from the app, so they don't have to wait up front re-book clients or call the salon when they're out. Marketing and appointment confirmations are included. The daily dashboard gives a quick glance of how the day is going. Support team is always helpful.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. I've been very happy.

Liseli from Tonicity Health & Wellness

Medical Spa Softwear

As with any software there are things I would like to see change. However Envision has the best customer service around. They are easy to reach & is quick to resolve.

Pros

Cons

I would like to see easier email/SMS marketing. Our accounting department was not able to utilize the Quickbooks integration. The medical part of the software needs an overhaul, but for now it is usable.

Ease of design.

Christy from Java Salon

User for 12 years & switched

If I paid for their website and their tech support package I was treated well. When I had to lower costs due to a financial hardship I immediately was just a number and realized I was only a dollar sign. The fact that I had been a client for 12 years no longer mattered!

Pros

Cons

Desktop: Lack of knowledge of the software by tech support Cloud: No IP protection at the lowest priced tier.

Reasons for Choosing Envision Salon & Spa

When I was a client of Envision Software it was because of brand loyalty because they were endorsed by Redken and Summit Salon Business Center.

Jeanne from Rejuvenation Salon

Envision

Not totally thrilled but not totally unhappy

Pros

I like the stats that work with our summit program

Cons

Glitches and to techy hard to get help unless o buy a different level

More stats

Gregory from Salon GW

Industry: Cosmetics

Envision made sense for us

Day to day it is easy to use and teach new staff. From the business side or backend, it can be more difficult

Pros

Integrates well as a Summit Salon for reports and etc

Cons

Reports can be hard to navigate, they can be streamlined for better ease of use

Reasons for Choosing Envision Salon & Spa

Price and recommendation by our summit coach

Cari from Summit salon business center

SSBC

Pros

Reporting and goal setting based on SSBC goals

Cons

Customer support especially on installation for new subscribers

Reasons for Choosing Envision Salon & Spa

Summit reporting and goal setting

Shiela from stadiumcuts.com

First Impressions

Explanation of program was good. Easy to set up, support helpful

Pros

The fact that the program is in the cloud is great. We can all access the program remotely.

Cons

Payroll function not as complete as needed

Michelle from Fringe, A Boutique Salon

Perfect for our needs

We couldnt run our business without Envision!

Pros

We utilize this software for our Salon Company. The streamlining of the POS, calendar and reports is fabulous. Customer service has really stepped up their game and they also listen to the clients needs via a separate portal for community suggestions and chats. Overall it works really well for us

Reasons for Choosing Envision Salon & Spa

Integrates with our Credit card processing and distributor recommendations

Bryan from Chemistry Hair Salon

Systems at your fingertips.

My overall experience has been great. The system has what I need for effective day to day operations and a vast array of data and tools for planning and marketing.

Pros

The Envision system encompasses every POS need for my company. There are vast amounts of functionality and data that help me day to day and when planning for the future. The system is complex but so are my needs. We are a fast growing company with 2 locations and more to come. Envision is able to adjust and grow with us.

Cons

In a 24/7 world I wish that there was easy to access 24/7 support.

Megan from Salon JW

This software does everything I need for my business!

Pros

This software is very user friendly! I've never needed tech support because it's so easy to use! I never have to worry about anything but getting my job done because this system takes care of everything daily from appointments to inventory and point of sale! Anyone with a business that requires a point of sale should be using this!

Cons

There's really nothing I don't like about this software! It does everything I need for my business!

Dianne from Hollywood Blonde Salon

Satisfied with Envision

I have had very few issues with Envision. I have learned to always back up my information in case Envision goes down (which has happened one time). Their customer service is outstanding.

Pros

Envision's ease of customer scheduling is my favorite feature.

Cons

I actually don't have any cons about Envision. I have, I believe, the original version and am very satissfied with it. I realize there are other features available if I wanted them.

Reasons for Choosing Envision Salon & Spa

At the time it was endorsed by Summit Salons.

Jessica from Luminosity

Excellent customer service, a lot of kinks

Overall, I have a love hate relationship with envision.

Pros

The best part about this software is how clear the display is. It was very easy to implement to my employees, even the ones not familiar with computer bookings. Also, their customer service is top notch.

Cons

Almost every day something went wrong. Whether the credit card machine stopped responding to the software or vise Versa.

Jeremy from Salon

Worst Experience Ever

They close at 3 pm PST and aren't open weekends when of course things go wrong with their software. They almost never have a solution to a problem. It's just not something they offer and I can submit a request on their blog for something I want them to create. The entire business model is a mess and I am shocked they are still in business.

Pros

Honestly, there is nothing I can think of that I like about Envision.

Cons

Customer service available hours, ease of use, Softwares functions as compared to the national standards of other software companies.

Reasons for Choosing Envision Salon & Spa

The previous owner chose this product. I will be changing it.

August 2011

Pam from Shear V Salon

August 2011

Envision Solo Version

I would not recommend based on customer service.

Pros

The software is easy to use.

Cons

Once you purchase this software you recieve a few months of support but after that they will not talk with you unless you pay for a pricey service contract. Software is fine if you only have to install it once, but if you have to reinstall on a new computer or have any issues you are on your own unless you want to pay... The only help guide is available on the software. A book guide is not available and the one on the software can be difficult to navigate through... They have a few complaints with the BBB that have gone unresolved.