• Pros

• "Ease of use. Great customer service. Keeps us organized."

• "Practical, easy to use for mostly all features. Prints layouts are really beautiful and nicely done!"

• "Ease of use. Very nice to look at, love the design structure of it. It's very detailed and gives tutorials on how to do things. "

• Cons

• "There have been some small bugs when working with large number of items, but the support has always been very helpful. "

• "menu became too big it needs redesign, some view options could be improved. reports can be improved so we can take real advantage of all stored info in the database"

• "Not many graphics, but that's okay. Bare bones works for this type of software."

Browse EZRentOut Reviews

Alex from Joey the Cat Skeeball

Excellent Platform for Managing Any Rental Fleet!

With EZRentOut, I am able to get rid of all the shared calendars and google doc spreadsheets and use one tool to manage all my assets. I can also use it for booking, and scheduling the event and day-of details. Very helpful!

Pros

Allows us to track and cross-reference assets in a lot of different ways. I can keep track of my fleet of rentals and ensure all our rentals are done well and payments are collected. The layout is very easy and simple. Nothing is overcomplicated and we have also found the customer support to be very efficient.

Cons

There are not as many customization abilities for the platform as there could be. Would be nice if clients knew more of what was available on the calendar. Overall these are small problems.

Response from EZRentOut

Replied December 2018

Hi Alex, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our software helped you in getting rid of spreadsheets and is enabling you to manage all your assets on a single platform. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our customization abilities to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com.

caitlin from The Wear and Now Inc

EZRentout lives up to it's name

Again, the software does my 'thinking' for me, as my biggest demands are ' do i have..." certain items. i can quickly search my database, and see what i have, where i purchased it, how much it rents for, and if it is on the premises. Time is what i've saved...and time is Money. no doubt about it. Once i'm more comfortable with the access for clients, they will be able to search themselves..and that will in turn save me more time. I am happy with EZRentout, and feel the purchase price is well worth the software.

Pros

This software helped us track our inventory. We are a mid sized wardrobe house, and it is very difficult to keep track of real time rentals. (what is in and what is out) This rental software made is so much easier. It is affordable, and does mostly what we require. It does the work for us. It gives me time to think about the running of the business and any real time concerns. My clients are more confident because they can log in, and see what they rented, the condition it was in, and any other concerns they have. We looked at hiring someone to create a rental program for us, and the quotes we received would cost us over 10 years of the EZRentout subscription. !! So, for us it was an easy decision. Free up our thinking brains , let EZRentout take care of the tracking, invoicing, and billing. Customer service is easy to deal with, and we even let our subscription run out by mistake, and were able to just get back on board once we realised the credit card had expired...

Cons

We have been with EZRentout for years. In the early years, there were many changes we needed, and other customers brought them to the attention on the EZRentout team...and now they have been addressed. Our business isn't straightforward...each client is different, with different requirements and individual billing differences. My complaint isn't really a complaint....i would say that because the software is perpetually improving, my complaint is that i keep having to learn new things....but I think that's excellent.

Reasons for Choosing EZRentOut

EZRENTOUT did what i needed done, at a price point i was comfortable with. why build the same thing again? (and pay someone else $10K plus...and, in one case, they would have owned the software...!!) I love the ease of use with EZ rentout. i am an 'old dog' and it helps me learn new tricks. thank you

Response from EZRentOut

Replied February 2020

Hi Caitlin, Thank you for taking out time to write us a review for us. We're glad to hear that you've been using EZRentOut for years and that we helped you track your inventory for your wardrobe house. We appreciate your honest feedback and wish you continuous luck in learning new things. If you ever encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezrentout.com and we would love to assist you.

Anthony from Air Sea Land Productions, Inc.

Perfect fit for our rental department.

So far....excellent. It does what we need and then some.

Pros

We were looking for a rental inventory software that better fit our company needs while understanding our budget. EZRentOut fell within the right price point while offering more than enough features for use. A program that was designed with common sense and awesome customer service.

Cons

There are so many features, that it takes a bit of time to familiarize oneself with. Not really a Con.

Gwen from Forbes AAC

Industry: Medical Devices

Glitchy

It helps us to easily track our assets.

Pros

Ease of tracking our assets. This is literally all I like about this software.

Cons

I have noticed many small things that are not really a major functionality issue, (aside from one that was a big problem), but more strange and confusing. On the bookings page, items that are to be rented out today, sometimes show up green, sometimes just black. I find the green beneficial when there happens to be a long list of upcoming rentals, but that function is not always working. Also, on many occasions, the customer's name on the bookings page will randomly change to my name. If I click on the order, the information within the order is still correct, I just find that quite odd and slightly ignorant. I often have an issue when selecting rent out order where it prompts me to enter tracking info, after I have already done so. Sometimes, it will leave the tracking info there and allow me to choose rent out order a second time, while other times it deletes my tracking number and I have to renter that info. This is not only frustrating, but inefficient. My final and largest complaint is concerning an order that I never received an email about (I have the system set to notify me 2 days in advance and day of order), nor did it ever show up in my bookings list until nearly a week after it was due to be shipped. That one really floored me. I check my bookings list multiple times per workday, and as I previously mentioned, I also have email notifications set up. Overall, the system is ok. I don't love it, but it works to get the job done for the most part.

Jon from Consigli Construction

Excellent Product

It's excellent, and I think is a perfect system for the construction industry.

Pros

The inventory management, accounting, customer portal, and product website are excellent. EZ to use, customize, and the customer service is great.

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like. Any changes I've requested, the product team quickly makes adjustments.

Earle from Matrix Video

Video Production Rentals

The ability to build bundles....update pricing in the actual order lines....without having to change item pricing...cusomizing groups and being able to add custom fields...very freeing.

Pros

The ease of use to setup....I was transitioning into a rentals department that needed a facelift, and shown some love...moving inventory & customer databases into EZRENTOUT was easy...and had nice customization options.

Cons

Understanding some of the lingo for customizing rental days as opposed to billing days....and understanding the email setup...but with support we got it figured. Would like to be able customize emails with logos from my computer...not web links.

Reasons for Choosing EZRentOut

Being able to have multiple offices log in...and see what each office is doing...and see where equipment is.

Ariyan from InComm

Powerful Platform for Stress-Free Rentals

I have a clear data feed that provides both broad and deep-dive analytics with full control of each move or action taken by staff, clients and the assets themselves which is exceptionally powerful. Great Work!

Pros

Easy to understand and navigate with a thorough training resource. The on page terms and guidance panel is amazingly powerful and really helps cut down the learning time. Great for maintaining a structured asset management process with safeguards for client, asset and staff permissions. The valuation, repair and service states are excellent!

Cons

The standard price tier should at least allow paypal for digital payments. Not having an option for clients to submit payments via at least one online portal reduces the effectiveness of the application. I understand why this is a feature restricted to the plus package for value reasons, but I feel leaves the end user to choose between automatically upgrading to a higher cost plan or setting up an external processing method such as sending payment links via an external mail service. Ultimately this adds more friction to the EZRentOut setup process as payments are a KPI that should be easy to identify from an analytics standpoint it would be cumbersome to keep records both in EZRentOut and an additional platform. Other than that I must say Bravo!! You and the EZRentOut Team have done an excellent job and I wish you all the best!

Response from EZRentOut

Replied January 2019

Hi Ariyan, thank you for submitting a detailed review for EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product has added value to your setup and is helping you manage your assets, staff, and clients in an efficient manner. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our payment gateways to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com.

Jonathan from The Biltmore Company

EZRent out has everything we are looking for in a cloud based rental software.

Coming from a remote desktop based system the accessibility of EZRent out is a life saver. I dont always have time to sit down in the office and catch up so being able to make revisions on the fly is a huge time saver. Again, the storefront is a great tool so that our customers can get more of a visual on what we offer.

Pros

Easy to learn/teach, very user friendly. The online storefront option is great, we love the fact it can be used so that customers can order online but also serves as a perfect online catalog! The whole system is priced very reasonably for all the features that are offered compared to some of the others in the industry.

Cons

More customization for the quotes/invoices templates. Would like to see different storefront layouts available.

Response from EZRentOut

Replied March 2018

Hi Jonathan, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut. We are working on adding more themes to our storefront. We'll update you when they are live. As for quote/invoice templates, I am sharing your feedback with product team. If you have any further suggestions, please reach out to our support team. Thanks!

Carl from Presco Products Ltd

Its true to label

Advanced bookings and everything in one place rather then on multiple spreadsheets and white boards

Pros

EZRentOut lives up to it's name. It is easy to use and all the functions and selections make sense to the tech savvy and the not so tech savvy user. The mobile app is great. Speed is better then normal for online software. Set-up is straight forward and flexible. There are plenty of options for customization. Integration with Xero accounting system is a big positive for us.

Cons

The charge out rate structure is different to what were we using, ie weeks/days rather than weeks/part weeks, but we just altered our system to match, not a major.

It ticked all our boxes

Response from EZRentOut

Replied December 2019

Dear Carl, We are glad you took out time to provide us with your feedback and are delighted to hear you felt EZRentOut lives up to its name. If you face any concerns in the future, feel free to email us at support@ezrentout.com, and our customer success department would love to assist you.

Jonathan from Entertainment

So far so good

Pros

Very intuitive, quick setup, great customer service, functionality is impressive

Cons

It has its quirks but honestly I haven't found anything yet that is truly a drawback.

Response from EZRentOut

Replied February 2020

Hi Jonathan, We hope you're doing well! Thank you for taking out time to review us. We're delighted to hear that you didn't have any complaints! We appreciate the compliments to our customer success department, which tries its best to be responsive. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezrentout.com and we would love to assist you.

David from www.icanstorage.com

EZRentout works well for our bins business

As mentioned above, the EZRentout team is actively working on implementing new features to enhance the product that will accommodate our needs. That is just great - I look forward to the roll-out.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and has some powerful features. The bundles are a great feature for our product offering - we rent plastic moving boxes. Standard rental period is 2 weeks that we can easily extend. Each bundle includes multiple sizes of boxes. The custom entry feature allows us to override and adjust the rental so I know there is always an easy way to include special situations (we include longer rental periods for free if the customer rents one of our larger storage containers). Refunds and voiding are easy and well documented. Tax is simple enough - although we must pay attention since we delivery to different tax jurisdictions (we have to manually select the correct tax rate). The dashboard is a nice overview of all of our activity. The email reminders are a time saver - reminding the client that the rental is ending and asking if they want to extend. We copy ourselves internally so we see the emails that each client receives - this is helpful in terms of always seeing what the customer is experiencing. We send the customer a "please review us" email automatically when we close out the rental - works well.

Cons

I have spoken at length the development team about adding addition functionality so we can use EZRentout for our main business - portable storage container rentals. The main shortcoming is the lack of a simple clean process to show all transactions on a single report - we work with insurance companies and they need to see a consolidated report of all charges (many months of rent, delivery charges, pick up charges). EZRent out needs to let the user modify an active order to add additional services that were not anticipated in the original order (like move the container to the warehouse). We have conveyed our requirements to the EZRentout team and we were told that they are actively working on a solution to our needs. I look forward to the implementation of these features so we can eliminate our other rental software subscription and use just one vendor.

Response from EZRentOut

Replied January 2019

Hi David, thank you for submitting an in-depth review for EZRentOut. We're glad to hear about your experience with EZRentOut and how it is helping you in renting out your plastic moving boxes more efficiently. Yes, the EZR development team was actively working on the requirements you conveyed and have successfully deployed them. Now you can modify an order from anywhere, anytime from the original order. Furthermore, I have forwarded your feedback regarding our consolidated reports to the product team and they will get back to you soon. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com.

June from Construction

No regrets thus far!

Pros

Not many equipment rental softwares can cater to construction equipment rental industry. But this one nailed it in terms of operation processes and pricing methods. This software certainly helps to improve a company's processes by leaps. Not only the software, the support was the best we've experienced so far. Although we are located much further away from the United States and some requirements may be different, they're always willing to listen and help us. Can't wait to make use of all the features available in this software.

Cons

We know there is no one best solution for everyone because every business is different. The software is very good, and their team is constantly working on better features, which is what we really appreciate. We thought the bundle feature could be more robust in terms of its flexibility to swap items within a bundle. This would definitely be more helpful for us. It would also be good if we can have more control over the customization of the printout templates in terms of the placement of different fields and line items.

Marie from AffärsIT

Industry: Computer Hardware

Easy to use, great support

We´re not the typical renting company, but EZRentOut has worked great. It's easy to use, with several importing and reporting options that are valuable when you're having a lot of products. They also have a fantastic support that answers quickly, are happy to help and even informs when a new feature that we asked for has been added. I definitely recommend it.

Pros

Easy to use, no need to install anything. New features are added continuously.

Cons

Response from EZRentOut

Replied September 2017

Hi Marie, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut. We are always working on improving customer experience of our product. I have forwarded your feedback to our technical team and they will test it in our lab. Rest assured they will get to the bottom of this issue. If you have any further suggestions, please reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com

Easily Track your rental inventory

We now have a dashboard that shows our available rental inventory that our sales force can see and utilize across the board.

Pros

I like that I can track costs, locations, and revenue of all our rental fleet. The interface is easy.

Cons

Adding and editing orders, pricing and customer information could be a little easier. We operate on a 2 day rental program and we are closed on weekends. EZ rent has a hard time charging correctly when we don't charge for Sundays.

Response from EZRentOut

Replied November 2018

Hi, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product is making it easy for you to track your rental inventory. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our order management module to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com.

Alex from Handi-Ramp

Industry: Facilities Services

EZ Rent Out Software Review

We use the software to help keep our rental ramps out on rent. It also helps us keep track of how many months each ramp has been on rent so when we go to sell a used ramp we can depreciate the value correctly just by using the software.

Pros

How it keeps my rental ramps organized so I know when a customer is due for another invoice.

Cons

I haven't dove in enough to utilize all of of it's features. I don't think there is anything I dislike about the software, just that I haven't fully used all of its services.

Response from EZRentOut

Replied November 2018

Hi Alex, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to rent out your ramps and manage your customers more efficiently. If you are in need of any further assistance or have suggestions for us, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com

Jordan from MHM Professional Staging

Great Quality Software

I am managing the inventory of a 10,000+ sq ft warehouse with hundreds of pieces of furniture, decor, and art constantly moving in and out while maintaining knowledge of the location of each piece.

Pros

Easy to use, straightforward, a multitude of applications and options for admin/users, and reachable customer service.

Cons

My only complaint would be the design of the software (aesthetically speaking)

Response from EZRentOut

Replied May 2019

Hi Jordan, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to manage your inventory efficiently. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our design to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com.

Virginia from Barnesviolins LLC

Industry: Fine Art

Fantastic experience! All data at my fingertips!

I can keep track of my rental assets. I know when they were purchased, from whom, and for how much. I know which customer has which instrument. I can keep renters current with payment. It is no big deal to switch out the instrument the customer has.

Pros

All my assets can be cross-referenced in many ways. Some I may not have even discovered yet! I can keep track of Instrument rentals, and call customers when payment is due. I can send depreciation information in a report to my accountant, and EZRENTOUT calculates it for me.

Response from EZRentOut

Replied October 2017

Hi Virginia, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. If you're in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, please contact our support team. Thanks!

rodrigo from universidad de la sabana

Excelent option

We´ve been pleased with the overall experience. we like it

Pros

Inteface, user experience, easy to use, constant improvement

Cons

Response from EZRentOut

Replied December 2018

Hi Rodrigo, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're glad that your team is liking our software. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our reportings and the design to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you are in need of any further assistance or have suggestions for us, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com

September 2016

Julian 'mo' from Brightside Cinema INC.

Best customer service...EVER!?

Through my experience in a small business, I've gone through a couple of other inventory programs. I ended up leaving them, not because of functionality problems, but because the developers never did anything about those problems/suggestions. I was very surprised when every time (really, every single day) I sent them a message about wanting a feature, or inquiring about a functionality issue, the EzRentOut customer support got back to me the SAME DAY, every single time. 99% of the time they would either fix the problem for me entirely, or help me step-by-step to get around whatever I've had an issue with. Very, very impressive. They stand for, and respect their customers. They really get it. Great job guys and gals at EzRentOut; really!

Pros

I love how easy the layout is, and how simple. There is nothing too complicated, and things are very easy to keep track of and maintain. The customer support is amazing. I also love how customers can suggest features, and the ezrent staff takes them into careful consideration based on overall functionality. Very intuitive team behind this software.

Cons

Not having certain features (yet!), but again, the Ez Team never ignores a suggestion, and considers them very carefully. I haven't found too much that I don't like honestly...and when I do, they are minor and I just contact support about it!

Preston from Vea Kids

Amazing. Just lovely.

It's very to easy to use. No complications on my end. Also the design of the software is very unique and complex. I wasn't confused when using this software for the first time.

Pros

Cons

Nothing. It's fine the way it is. Only thing I didn't like was the whole login process. But I can understand why it was created like that, in order to prevent hackers from getting in.

Response from EZRentOut

Replied September 2017

Hi Preston, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. Securing our customer's data is our number one priority and we take all the necessary steps required to ensure it. We're really glad that you like our product and if you're in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, please reach out yo our support team at support@ezrentout.com.

James from Monster XP

Finally, something simple

This is the fourth inventory system we have tried. It's the only one that had the features we were looking for and was simple enough to train everyone on in just a couple days. An inventory system is only as good as the data that goes into it, so a system that makes it simple for anyone to add and adjust items is wrth its weight.

Pros

1. Web based, can access from anywhere, scan from anywhere. 2. Lots of options and layers to package kits together, good for a company like ours where we have gear in cases and need to track the case AND what's in it. 3. The cost, it's a really good value for the features you get.

Cons

I would like to be able to load more than 100 items per page.

Terri from Maui Mobility Systems

EZ Rent Out Rocks!

I'd like to take a moment to thank EZRO's Customer Service Department. These people are awesome! Any time I have a question or a problem they are right on it. They go above & beyond what I expect from a Customer Service Department to take care of my needs.

Pros

This software is extremely user friendly.

Cons

I'd like to be able to add items to an order that has already been rented out.

Response from EZRentOut

Replied June 2019

Hi Terri, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. The team here at EZRentOut is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're delighted that our product is helping you manage your business efficiently. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com.

Ben from Audio Visual Resources

Lots of features

Pros

What attracted us to this software was the ability to minimize the admin hours for our rentals. With the equipment scheduling, we know exactly what we have available at any given date.

Cons

The web interface is a bit clunky. There is a LOT of customizing to get set up. We're working though it, but the learning curve is more than we were hoping for.

Response from EZRentOut

Replied February 2020

Hi Ben, Thank you for taking out time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that we could minimize the admin hours for your rentals and were able to assist you with the best of our abilities. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezrentout.com and we would love to assist you.

John from Tiny Monster Productions

Short term review

-very customizable with additional metadata per item -lots of setup which can be overwhelming for a new user -a bit of a learning curve

Pros

-excel import data -quickbooks integration -whats in use calendar

Cons

-no custom mapping when importing to QBs -items being imported into QBs adds the ID number before the name of the item. ex Canon lens with an ID number 3 shows up in QBs as "3 - Canon lens". This leads whoever is reading the QBs invoice that they are getting a total of 3 canon lenses.

Reasons for Choosing EZRentOut

It had a flashy interface but from my quick trial with it it lacked a ton of stuff that EZ rent out had. I don't remember what those items were but it was very apparent ezrentout was a far more feature filled product.

Fabian from Universidad San Francisco

It's an interesting app for renting and managing equipments

We could organize our audiovisual equipment room and now we can give a better service to our students

Pros

There are multiple possibilities organizing items and bundles. The Add-Ons are very nice. You can follow constantly how items are being used and rented

Cons

Few options in order to design the webstore. In the webstore there is not possibility of checking availability items individually. It would be nice if clients could know when items are available in a calendar

Response from EZRentOut

Replied September 2017

Hi Fabian, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. We are always working on improving the user experience of our product and customer feedback helps us with that. Our product team is working on webstore enhancements. Purpose of these enhancements is to provide users with more options/themes when designing their custom webstores. Also, we have a 'View by availability' filter on our webstore. You can apply it by default too, if you want. As for the option to view available items on calendar, it can be viewed by software users but clients can not see that calendar. I have submitted a request for this feature on your behalf. Our support team will update you with progress regarding these features. If you have any further questions, please reach out at support@ezrentout.com.

Florence from AmeriTex Rentals LLC

AmeriTex Rentals

So far so good, very convenient and user family.

Pros

I'm very happy about the customer service received from EZRentOut. Any time I face a challenge and can't figure something out support is only an email way and their response time is unbelievable.

Cons

I love the fact that the software's customization features, however customizing it yourself is very tedious. Scrolling through all the settings to find the one your looking for can be a little bit of a pain. But EZRentOut is constantly upgrading and changing their software to meet consumer demands.

Reasons for Choosing EZRentOut

Pricing and format style seemed superior compared to the others.

Response from EZRentOut

Replied December 2019

Hello Florence, We are delighted to hear about your positive experience in using EZRentOut and how you found it easy to use and convenient. We appreciate your valuable feedback, and we are pleased our customer support department was able to address your queries timely. If you still face any other concerns in the future, feel free to email us at support@ezrentout.com, and we would love to rectify them.

Martha from Alaska Element

Industry: Sporting Goods

Easy solution with a variety of standard and well as customizable options

This software has allowed me to move from spreadsheets and calendars to one tool capturing available inventory for booking as well as scheduling pickup and deliveries. Excellent tool.

Pros

Intuitive stand-up process able to be managed by any staff member regardless of technical ability level. The software allows the user to capture inventory including depreciation, schedule maintenance, book rentals, and reserve items. An added bonus, it allows me to combine rental items and saleable assets on one transaction.

Cons

Inability to adjust orders after selecting rent out. To change an item after selecting rent out you have to void the transaction and start over. Wish there was a way to substitute items on the fly.

Response from EZRentOut

Replied January 2018

Hi Martha, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. I have forwarded your feedback regarding order adjustment to the product team and they are looking into it. Thanks!

matt from Construction

EZRentOut Review

Picked it up in a single day. Very intuitive and easy to use. Hasn't failed me yet.

Pros

Navigating the menus and finding assets is a breeze.

Cons

Wish that there was a some sort of mobile app for when i'm not at my desk.

Response from EZRentOut

Replied May 2019

Hi Matt, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're glad that our software is making it easy for you to find and manage assets. We do have EZRentOut mobile app on App store/Play store. So that's another problem solved for you :) If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com.

Harold from Brookings Harbor RV Inc.

New Rental Business

Pretty Good so far.

Pros

First it's Cloud based. We started out using another rental software that was way to complexed for our newly formed rental business. Soon found out we were only using about 10% of its features. We paid $950 for onboarding ($O with EZRentOut) The monthly fee is about 1/2 of the other. But most of all we can access the system from multiple devices, no so with the other company.

Cons

No way to set up weekend rates. No way to just print orders directly to the printer without first creating a PDF File then printing it.

Response from EZRentOut

Replied April 2019

Hi Harold, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our software is helping you to grow your business. Customers are our priority and we believe in assisting them throughout so that they are comfortable in our system's environment. The product team is looking into 'weekend rates' feature and will update you regarding it as soon as possible. If you are in need of any further assistance or have suggestions for us, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com

Jessica from Emerald City Statewide

Very easy to use, may need to adapt

Pros

I like how simple it is to use, if we hire someone new at work they can learn how to use EZRentout super easily. It's useful for what we need it for and gets the job done. There's no limit on uploading documents and images, and it's nice to be able to customize the emails that go out automatically.

Cons

It doesn't have a lot of the features we need for our company. We need to have multiple email addresses for a customer and sometimes it's hard to navigate between different orders when you're on the phone with a customer. You can't search by addresses and that makes it difficult too.

Sunil from ALBARIQ EQUIPMENT LL

Industry: Machinery

BEST SOFTWARE FOR EASY RENTAL BUSINESS

We have small scale rental business so its really easy to handle machines which goes out for rental & its tracking for ending of rental rental with the EZRent out software. Overall its a Fantastic Experience.

Pros

We really like its dashboard alert system which indicate overdue order from time to time.

Cons

None, there isnt any cons about this software.

Response from EZRentOut

Replied December 2018

Hi Sunil, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to rent out your machines and helping you grow your small scale rental business. If you are in need of any further assistance or have suggestions for us, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com

Paul from Information Technology

Industry: Facilities Services

Replacing a client server system with a cloud based system. EZR has been an effective solution

Pros

Handles about 85% of what we were looking for in a new system

Cons

Still a few work arounds. A few more fields specific to our business that tie order processing to the customer will help

Response from EZRentOut

Replied May 2019

Hi Paul, thank you for taking out the time and reviewing EZRentOut. We're glad that our cloud software is helping you to keep everything organized. I have forwarded your feedback to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com.

Tristan from Megalo

Wow

Fixed all of the problems in a timely manner

Pros

Ease of use. Great customer service. Keeps us organized.

Cons

Literally nothing. Had one issue and it was resolved quickly

Response from EZRentOut

Replied November 2018

Hi Tristan, thank you for taking out the time and reviewing EZRentOut. We're glad our software is helping you to keep everything organized. If you are in need of any further assistance or have suggestions for us, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com

August 2014

Adam from Midwest Media

August 2014

Best option I could find

We used to work with different custom made solutions. And they became really stagnant and old school. I was desperately waiting for a new option and EZRentOut seem to have most of what we needed. The good thing is that new features are added regularly to it. We work with Quickbooks and this product has a plug in for that. So that was one major plus for us. The other one was the unification of managing our equipment, clients and orders. As a media production house, we treat our equipment really carefully because loosing a small piece or getting a light buzzed costs us money, clients and reputation. EZRentOut has this ability to track every item individually. Previously, I'd have a stock of 10 cameras without any individual distinction but now I can tell exactly which camera is where and in what condition. This was the second major plus for us. The mobile app came out today and it's really neat and fast. (I would not have written this 'happy' review if they kept lingering the mobile app). I also liked their feature of packaging stuff in bundles. It's a real booster. Rental pricing rules and custom entries on orders (special discounts/adjustments etc) are also important to us as I'm sure that they will be for every other rental business. But EZRentOut does not have that (as yet?). Last time I heard from their support representative, they were working on these features. Not sure when will they come out and how would they look.

Nick from Citizen Cine

Everything we need in one place, EZ Rent Out makes it easy to be professional and run a business!

Pros

The navigation, design and layout are simple, consistent and easy! There's very little delay for teaching new users how to operate the software. The history log is excellent, giving you not only the ability to search through previous orders, but also modify anything. Love the quick search tool, which then allows you to easy add items to a new order. Not just that, but it lets you know if items are available or not in the same action as well! Integration of Quickbooks!

Cons

I think the mobile app is one step behind the computer software. It just needs to be simplified in my opinion!

Response from EZRentOut

Replied October 2017

Hi Nick, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad that our system is making it easy for you to run your business. Also, I have passed on your feedback regarding the mobile app to the product team. If you are in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, please reach out to our support team.

Jorge from Cloud to Ground

Industry: Broadcast Media

EZRentOut is Amazing!

Pros

Step by Step learning websites are incredibly helpful. The customer support is also very opening to making sure all our problems are resolved.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to get a full understanding of how to access the website's full potential. The reports and knowledge base are perfect for getting you up to speed as quickly as possible.

Peter from Lenslockers

Ease of use and complete

Really easy to use and complete with lots of features, continuously evolving to the companies expectations. Would love to see a better UI for the customer, but so far 9.5/10. Customer support is also perfect, answering right on time.

Pros

Continuos Evolution Ease of use Highly customizable

Cons

Not a perfect clientside UI

Response from EZRentOut

Replied September 2017

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. If you have any specific suggestions regarding our product's UI, please share them with our support team, We're always working on improving our product and your feedback will help us with that.

May 2016

Alex from BRR

May 2016

Exactly what we were looking for

Summary: Easy to use and was able to get up and running without much trouble. There are a few things that can be improved but the it seems as though updates are frequent. Ultimately, it's a great bang for your buck for rental businesses. Pros: - Constantly improving. The little time we've been using EZRentOut, we've already noticed improvements to the platform. - Though the setup is relatively simple, EZRentOut provides many options to customize the platform to needs. The ability to set custom fields to particular groups is one example off the top of my head. - The price is relatively cheap considering it's a functional all in one system. We were previously looking to have a similar system developed and we were quoted at $20,000 and up. Even at the most expensive plan, it's a bargain considering it comes with 5 users. Cons: - The live site is has very limited configuration options and has a few bugs. Though according to their blog it seems like a recent addition to the platform so I am sure they will improve on it. - Would be great if the QuickBooks integration had the option to carry over the line item over to the invoice line item and sync rental products with products and services in QuickBooks. For now we will be manually be creating invoices in QuickBooks.

Richard from I.S.

Just fantastic

Customer support is via email (which I am normally very suspect about doing because most companies simply dint respond) these guys RESPOND and not with a canned response but with an answer that the clearly read our issue; understand the issue and have proposed a solution. Great solution bottom line

Pros

Cons

Nothing. Im not kidding

Great inventory software

Overall, this a great program to work with! Once all the inventory is in, it's quite easy and fun to work with!!

Pros

Cons

We cannot take out inventory as easy as we can can add some. It's impossible to do a quote for separate days in the same time period. Sometimes, the inventory available bugs and even though I have plenty in stock, it won't allow my order.

nino from Spk rentals

my review

good friendly system

Pros

once you know the system its easy to use

Cons

will not due cycle billing by numbers 1,2,3

Danielle from CMF

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

User Friendly and Fantastic!

Having used EZRentOut almost every day for 2 years now I can say that the experience is amazing. I can work faster and more efficiently with everything I do.

Pros

EzRentOut provides a very easy way for our company to keep track of equipment.

Cons

Pulling reports can sometimes get confusing.

Raviv from R5 Event Design Inc.

So far so good

Still figuring that out

Pros

Great Value for your money. Easy to use Dashboard. Easy to add Inventory

Cons

Slightly difficult to get setup. Needs to have some more customizable features

Response from EZRentOut

Replied June 2017

Hi Raviv, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut. Please share detailed feedback regarding customizable features you're interested in and our product team will consider them for upcoming releases. Also, If you need assistance with setup or anything else for that matter, just reach out to our support team.

nathan from Upstaging

EzRentOut Makes It EZ

Made tracking easy and from anywhere. Customer service is very helpful and with quick response time.

Pros

The ease of it. Simple to learn and easy to navigate.

Cons

Wish you could transfer an item from one group to another group with out deleting and recreating.

Christian from See Tickets US

Company Saving

This has singlehandedly allowed us to stop losing track of inventory and understand where our equipment is at all times.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Limited flexibility with certain views.

Response from EZRentOut

Replied June 2017

Hi Christian, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRenOut. Please share the details (of the type of flexibility you're looking for) with our support team and we'll definitely consider them in our upcoming releases. If you need assistance with anything else or have more suggestions, please reach out to our support team.

Danielle from BCAA

EZRent easy to use for all!

Pros

EZRent is so easy to use! I have put this software into place for our internal inventory keeping, and have trained 3 other team members on how to use it - they all use it with such ease and if they are stuck on how to use a feature, it is easy to figure out by playing around within the software for a few mins.

Cons

We use this software to manage our internal activation inventory, but also to create packlists for our events. It is sometimes difficult for people that don't have knowledge of how the system works to understand the pack list as items (assets, asset stock, and bundles) all get inputted a bit differently. It would be awesome if the assets could group like items together with a qty number like the asset stock do.;

Does one task well

Pros

This software is primarily geared to a hire service business and does this very well. Most other hire systems have full accounting packages included which is not what we needed and would be more expensive. EZR has a good Xero integration too.

Cons

If you're wanting to charge a company for the hire, you have to set them up as a "customer" as when they're entered as a "business" they can't be charged but you're expected to have their employees in there. Charging employees is a problem when the data comes through to Xero (needs to be the business name).

September 2016

eumir from extreme sports kuwait

September 2016

Best rental program u can find in the internet...

Used it for 1 month trial then after i showed it to my company CEO approved it for 1 month then annual. Very easy to use. Customer support is awesome. Color scheme looks like facebook though.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Wishing it could be to default 1 hour every order input. It will less the time for customers waiting for a receipt. Because we are on a fast phase 1 hour rental rate.

Terri from MAUI MOBILITY SYSTEMS

Industry: Renewables & Environment

I have only been using EzRentOut for a few months & I love it. Easy to learn.

It covers all the bases & encompasses more than if you ran an in house office. Asset tracking is a definate plus. Everything you need is right there, online.

Pros

Overall it's great software. Very easy to get around & easy to learn as well. You can sort the rentals out a variety of ways. As of just recently, it allows you to issue refunds, through your credit card company. The Customer Service Team is always available & open to new ideas.

Cons

From time to time there are glitches. There are a few things I wish the software would do. Am planning to contact EzRentOut to offer some suggestions .

Response from EZRentOut

Replied January 2018

Hi Terri, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. We are always open to new ideas and we're looking forward to hearing your suggestions. Thanks!

Courtney from NICE Recovery- Cavalier Medical

From a daily user

EZ Rent Out allows our team to stay on page regarding inventory, patients and stock without constantly needing to call or text or email- everyone can use their own account to check in.

Pros

Makes it easy track inventory and foresee shortages earlier.

Cons

Sometimes there are difficulties making updates to inventory that's already checked out ex- replacements without starting over.