• Pros

• "Floristware saves time and is easy to use even for computer shy people."

• "I don't use it as much as the others, but it does seem very user friendly, even someone like me who is not real computer savvy can work through the system."

• "I have worked with this software for years. I have visited dozens of shops running FloristWare and they're all happy with the product, the support and the continual development."

• Cons

• "Waiting for version 5 to come out; but it will be out of beta very soon"

• "A few less steps/screens in the order process would be nice, but FloristWare does have the ability to include multiple orders in one sale which is a great feature."

• "Delivery routing module is the only thing missing in this software. "

Browse FloristWare Reviews

Joe from Walgreens

Use this daily!!

Pros

I use this software at a floral shop that i co-own, very easy to use!!

Cons

Thing i like least is the icons could be a little bigger as they are kinda hard to see sometimes

Annette from Carver Flowers

July 2015

Floristware won me over from the start and hasn't disappointed

Pros

Floristware is not only a POS, recording sales transactions and facilitating credit card processing. It's also a complete marketing and reporting system. Reports are dynamic and robust - anything I need to measure, in any time frame, I can get from Floristware. If the hard-coded reports don't do it for me, the report data can be exported to Excel and manipulated there. I can gather informed data on my customers and reach out to them from a position of strength knowing that I can measure their shopping habits with me and contact them in various forms with targeted marketing campaigns. The vendor is superb - friendly, responsive and dedicated to the support of their customers. Floristware is a partner in my business, not just a tool.

Cons

There is so much Floristware can do, that it takes awhile to learn it all. I've been using the system for over 7 years, and recently learned a few things that I never knew it could do. I know they have reached out with webinars and training sessions, but maybe it's more incumbent on me to seek out more information from their web site. On the other hand, if I want to do something and can't intuitively figure out how it's done, a simple email to Floristware support gives me the answer in short order.

Patrick from Quince Flowers

July 2015

Overall great product, but can be better.

Pros

Pretty straight forward, especially for inputting orders. Easy to keep track of orders and deferred and held. Cashout and end of day reports are straightforward and easy to follow.

Cons

Can be glitchy at times, long orders such as wedding have been lost without the ability to get the information back. Better tracking of already paid, deferred orders would be nice. Less steps for quick cashouts. The loading time between clicks can take centuries sometime. Less clicks and would be great for those busy and quick sales transactions. Keyword searches for orders. Need to be email to email refunds and returns.

melissa from The Ivy Green

long term floristware user

Pros

I feel that Floristware is an affordable and reasonable alternative to comparable industry products. It performs reliably, produces great results, and is an incredible value to an independent florist, regardless of size. The ability to expand to other stations as needed, and on demand is a true value. Also the basic requirements and lack of specialty demands for hardware should keep this system on the forefront for independent, value minded florists searching for a great POS.

Cons

Floristware performs very well and relies on user input, the more you do with your system, the more it does for your shop in the long run. Not a complaint or quality issue, just a required commitment from it's user makes it an even better product.

July 2015

Rosemary from Quince Flowers Ltd.

So happy to use FloristWare

Pros

FloristWare allows for easy communication of quotes, invoices and receipts. We know that repeat business often comes from a customer locating an old FloristWare receipt. The folks at FloristWare are responsive to the changing retail landscape and offer great added benefits to their clients like webinars. The service department is excellent and help is a quick call away when we have questions.

Cons

There is very little I don't like about FloristWare. It does everything I need. New features are continually added to the software, and older features are updated regularly to allow superior customer service from us to our clients.

Cory from Milwaukie Floral & Garden

Daily user of Floristware for 4+ years. Excellent experience

Customer service, although not available immediately upon a phone call, is exceptional. Extremely fast and responsive to emails and remote assistance is established easily if necessary.

Pros

Non proprietary software (FTD or Teleflora). Works with all sorts of hardware set-ups, easy to get started.

Cons

Multi screen order entry makes order taking difficult at times. Sales reports are sometimes lacking in terms of filtering capabilities. While I love the "Progress Tracker" delivery module of this system, a "Map All" function would be a nice addition.

Ryan from Strider

August 2015

Our clients are absolutely thrilled

Pros

The software itself is easy to use and clearly designed with actual flower shop experience in mind. We have many clients using FloristWare and it has proven to not only be a very popular choice, but users stay with the system a long time and typically become ardent brand advocates. The FloristWare team offers exceptional customer from the initial sales process through setup, training, and ongoing assistance. They are prompt, courteous, and very invested in the success of their clients.

Cons

There really isn't much to dislike, and the dev team is very responsive to input from customers. Working alongside the FloristWare team (we have many mutual clients) we have been able to quickly and effectively tailor integration solutions to meet the needs of our users.

July 2015

Joan from Coleman Florist inc.

July 2015

Reasonably priced, user friendly, grows with our company

Pros

I love the ease of use, all employees have had no problem learning how to use the program. The marketing features like reminder notices and the customer points has been of great value to increasing sales and customers love the reminders and points. The staff at FloristWare has always been terrific to work with from explaining a feature to resolving any issues that have ever arose. The owner is a pleasure to speak with and try to accommodate special request. My favorite part is that I am not stuck with over priced software of computer equipment if I ever change my mind.

Cons

My least favorite thing about this software is the number of screens that I have to go through when entering a sales. Really is not a big issue but I would much prefer 1 or 2 pages to finalize a sale.

Keith from Crown Florals

Floristware Is Amazing

We love the product and can't say enough good things about Floristware.

Pros

As a Busy Floral Shop, Floristware helps keep our orders on track. We love the software, ease of use and all the bells and whistles.

Cons

Would love some automatic pop ups, or print-outs, of standing orders.

Response from FloristWare

Replied August 2019

Thank you very much Keith. It's an honor to have you as a client and a pleasure to work with you and your staff.

Clifford from Wild flowers of parkland

one of the best i have used since i have been in the business

I love this software and its so easy to use

Pros

what i like most is the ease of use of this system

Cons

standing orders we have to add each one in individually instead of hitting a button and it prints out every week till you cancel it

Dawn from Hat Girl Marketing

July 2015

This was a perfect fit for our store, not a florist, but similar.

Pros

Support - from the research to the set up and from training to ongoing help desk - unparalleled. Response time for any question was the best I've ever experienced with POS systems.

Cons

Early on, we experienced slow back ups, but our computer was at the bottom end of the recommended equipment; when we upgraded our main processing computer we had no problems.

James from Lowe's Floral and Garden Center

July 2015

FloristWare is an excellent shop management tool!

Pros

FloristWare is super easy to use and makes staff training a breeze! It integrates to my website and to wire service networks eliminating the need to retype incoming web and wire orders. It tracks orders from the sale to the design bench all the way to the final point of delivery. It stores customer histories and life events like birthday and anniversaries so we can recapture customers we have already pleased. FloristWare handles wedding and event quotes and payments and incorporates credit card processing and a cash register function all into one!

Cons

Waiting for version 5 to come out; but it will be out of beta very soon

Rivers from Blossoms Rosedale

July 2015

The best thing since pen and paper!

Pros

FloristWare immediately simplified sales tax calculations cut our bookkeeping costs by 75%. It allows all of the customer tracking information we need including historical purchase patterns, customer contact and billing information, and customer preferences. Inventory control and sales reports are generated in an instant and things like staff performance and sales breakdowns are available in every imaginable configuration. FloristWare gave us back our Sundays!

Joanna from Safflowers LLC

Floristware review

Floristware makes it easier to take orders from repeat customers saving boat loads of time especially during holidays. It also makes all orders available at your fingertips for easy reference.

Pros

Floristware saves time and is easy to use even for computer shy people.

Cons

It's designed for accrual basis accounting only.

Amra from Scent and Violet florist

July 2015

Great POS created specifically for florists and floral industry

Pros

Very easy order taking process with the ability to instantly email invoice and/or delivery confirmation. Excellent marketing tools. Ability to email wedding quotes. Hot spots and message shortcuts save a lot of time in order taking process. POS keeps the history of customer purchases and their average $$$ spent. The best part: FloristWare is independent software which can be used with any computer (Florists will understand when I say - not required to buy equipment and or credit card processing system) With FloristWare you buy your own equipment in any store or retailer you want, and you use any credit card processor you want. Now, wait for it - you can cancel at any time.

Cons

Delivery routing module is the only thing missing in this software.

Mike from FruitFlowers

Great Product, Great Support

Pros

The ability to see average purchases was great. Staff can easily see what a returning customer spends and then recommend similar products. Also ability to set reminders for birthdays and anniversaries was very helpful in making outbound calls.

Cons

The backup process was originally very slow for us. The computer we were running it on met the min specs but just barely. We changed the computer out and backups became much faster.

Dodie from Stems From The Heart Floral and Gifts

Fast, prompt, competitent, respectible and easy to talk to people who help.

Pros

Once you learn it, it does what it needs to do for us and our shop. We can contact the support team at any time.

Timothy from FloralStrategies.com

Floristware software - a GREAT independent POS option for florists

Pros

Cons

What I like least about Floristware is the colors - sometimes red on yellow is tiring on the eyes. Though I believe that is being changed in the latest update.

Rick from A Floral Boutique Florist

Owner, Head bottle washer

Pros

Very hand on and they allow you to have input and features for settings. Very clear and sharp looking and it works very well. In 5 years less than a few hours of down time.

Cons

To many screens sometimes, not needed. One screen view would be nice.

Annette from Carver Flowers

March 2016

I've used Floristware since I first opened my shop, and have never regretted my decision.

Floristware is more than just a POS - it's also a customer service database, a marketing engine and an inventory management system. It doesn't just report our sales; it increases our sales. It does everything I need, and produces every report I want ... and even allows me to export data into a spreadsheet so I can produce reports and graphs on any aspect of my business. It's simple to use, with intuitive features to get up and running in a short amount of time. Like any powerful tool, however, the more you put into it, the more you'll get out of it. To maximize its full power, the user should be long-sighted, and willing to think strategically about their business, so as to create the sales accounts and categories that will best track desired performance measures over the long term. I couldn't be happier with the Floristware POS system. But the icing on the cake is the people who create and support it. Users will always have questions. The Floristware support team is always there to quickly answer questions and assist with any issue. They're the best.

Leslie from Enchanted Florist

Using Floristware Has made me money and saved me time

Pros

The product is easy to use and there are built in strategies to raise the average order.

Cons

I have an old computer with a small hard drive. The backups and such take up a lot of room.

Rodney from Blooms A Million Florist

Me and My FloristWare POS

Pros

Friendly Customer Service and Support of the Retail Florists

Cons

We need easy methods of teaching clients how to use the POS to they benefit

valerie from quince flowers

A useful tool

Pros

I like how it stores information about our clients and people they send flowers to.

Cons

I wish we could enter a customer/client as a business with a name as a contact. We take many orders for business' and they often do not want a specific name on the order.

Susie from A Floral Boutique Florist

My use of Floristware

Pros

Cons

Too many screens that duplicate each other, also think I might like a one screen option?

Darrel from La Jolla Village Florist

July 2015

Many great features and affordable!

Pros

It's fully loaded with great features and interfaces well with my Media99 website. I love the pay by month subscription service.

Cons

The multiple screens during the order taking process.

Amra from Scent and Violet

Great Indepentent Florist software

FloristWare is easy to use customer oriented software. Order taking process is simple. It has a suite of amazing features (Short cuts for often used addresses; Email receipts, quotes and delivery confirmations, etc.) Business reporting is top notch: daily sales report, sales by product or category; compare sales in different periods; Sales by customer). One computer/station is enough for low volume shops (under 20 orders/day). I would recommend two stations for anything over 20/day or shops with high walk-in traffic. Did I mention that this POS uses your existing computer (it does not sell you equipment, it does not sell you CC terminal and it does not sell separate module for everything that you need in your shop). FloristWare is paid on a monthly subscription basis, and the price is incredible for the value

Kal from Florist

March 2016

ALL THE FEATURES, NONE OF THE HEADACHES!

Years ago we left our wire service system because it was too expensive and too much of a headache. Trapped to their credit card processing, membership, contract, etc. We tried another POS system (not from a wire service) but was no good for a real flower shop. It lacked too many things. Like you could not enter more than one order into a sale. Maybe OK for a shop that does less than $100K a year but not for a serious florist. FloristWare is great. All the features. Very easy to use. When you call for support you have to leave a message, but they call you back. And they are real experts on the system. Not just a call center. The support is very good.

Melissa from Heritage Payment Solutions

Ok option for Florists

Pros

Floristware is not proprietary, so you can board with a processor that you like. There are features that are designed specifically for florists, creating special orders and deliveries.

Cons

Upgrading system can be cumbersome and expensive. Customer service needs results in long waits and call backs that take a while

January 2015

Alanna from Billies Flower House

January 2015

love it

Overall i am very happy with Floristware. The staff find it simple. It has a simple user interface and has so many features. It acts as a marketing tool, reminders, loyalty programs, free training, inventory, recioes, reports, order history, quoting, punch clock, accounts, statements and wire integration. The cons would be they never update it. You cant access it from home. There are occasional glitches that are problematic, it can be slow and you cant email statements. Overall though I love it and would recommend it.

March 2016

Joan from Coleman Florist inc.

March 2016

Can't Say Enough Good Things!

We have been using Floristware since 2008 and couldn't be happier. Floristware handles everything from internet orders to accounting with precision and ease. Mark and his team couldn't be more delightful to work with. Lucky for us we have had so few issues over the years that other than set up, updates, and when we have added a new computer, we have not had to call for support. Floristware does everything in the florist business we need it to do at a fantastic price.

June from Florist In Irving TX

Best POS System For Florists

Our shop has used many different POS systems over the years and FloristWare is the best. It costs a fraction of what we paid for various wire service systems even though it has all the same features (and probably more). And unlike another independent POS system we tried there are very few limitations this is an affordable system that is as good or better than much more expensive options. Service is also very good and the company does a lot to support the industry.

April 2016

Monica from Retail Flower Shop (don¿t work there now)

April 2016

So Easy To Learn For New Employees

I have worked in a lot of different retail stores and used a lot of different software. The flower business was more complicated than other retail (you are taking orders, not just ringing up sales) but this software was probably the easiest I have used. It also helped me do the job right. I didn't know anything about the flower business, but this software made sure that I took orders properly and didn't make mistakes. And I really didn't need any training.

John from Flower Shop

Easy To Use, Great To Work With

We have used FloristWare at our shop for several years. The software is easy to use and the people are great to work with. It is very easy to learn and new employees and seasonal hires are up and running very quickly. The standing order features could be a little more powerful but the people at FloristWare have been very interested in our feedback and are working on the kinds of changes we have talked about.

Sonam from TSYS

Ultimate POS for florists

Pros

This POS has very fast processing so time can be saved if florists are using this POS.It is also not expensive.

Cons

Need to add other businesses to generate more revenue. Can add some more features for easy accesses.

Robin from Fresh! Flowers & Floral Design

They Understand The Flower Business

Everyone I have dealt with at FloristWare truly understands the flower business. They say they only hire people that have at least five years in retail floral for support roles and it shows - they understand the industry which is good because I don't want to have to explain it to them.

Makes it easy for us to communicate with buyers!

Pros

For things like poinsettas and other seasonal color, this software makes it easy for our nursery to keep track of our customers at our nursery.

Cons

After a time, we phased this piece of software out to go with one large platform to keep our CRM on.

September 2015

Hannah from Geranium Lake Flowers

September 2015

Great Software - Fantastic Support

Pros

The system is relatively easy to use, and the technical support team is incredibly helpful.

Cons

I have no complaints about the vendor whatsoever. The product is a little clunky to use and could be streamlined in some areas for ease of use.

Adam from Belvedere flowers

February 2016

Floristware is the best floral pos

Great support. Great people. I highly recommend them to any florist looking for a new affordable pos system.