• Pros

• "I have the best experience with the customer support team from Gloria Food. They are always on top of my issues and their response is very quick. "

• "Easy to set up, robust with the ordering flow, low to none maintenance."

• "Easy to use. Can do just about anything I want online for next to nothing. Tech support is the best. Never any down time."

• Cons

• "I wish there was option to change ringtone on app when there is new order as sometimes in too much noise its very difficult to catch it. But the good thing is it keeps beeping until it is dealt with."

• "Carece de opciones de personalización, aunque su versión gratuita es bastante robusta, sus servicios de pago son muy elevados para restaurantes emergentes."

• "Just wish I could use it more for dine in customers at their table."

Browse GloriaFood Reviews

Great Agnostic Online System

When covid hit, we experienced a slow down and have already been using Gloriafoods for almost a year at that point. We began helping local restaurants to prevent them from going out of business. We processed close to 50,000 orders last year between all of our local customers. Having this also helped with our income as we rely on merchant service processing.

Pros

We are very happy with GloriaFood, it has been a great addition to our lineup of products. We are happy to have a system that is agnostic and can be used by pretty much and food establishment. The options for a sales optimized website is also very nice.

Cons

In today's age, everything is done by a mobile device. Not being able to pause orders or make changes from a mobile device has been tough. It has increased the amount of support that we provide to customers as they do not always have access to a desktop computer. A mobile app or website with admin functionality would go a long way! Also need the ability to import by CSV or excel format. Managing order ahead is also troublesome, it would be good to have item countdowns. (ie. only 50 available online)

Kevin from Baba's Kitchen - Vietnam

Lifesaver during the first and second Covid-19 Social Distancing in Vietnam

As I mentioned GloriaFood helped our restaurant a lot. It was a surprise feature during the first social distancing campaign here. A competitors system went offline the first week and this GloriaFood system really helped. Right now we are using both this system and GrabFood. GrabFood may get more orders but per order, GloriaFood brings in higher revenue. Our loyal customers will use GloriaFood even though they know they can always get a good discount with GrabFood.

Pros

The software is easy to setup and implement with Facebook or website (WordPress in our case). We got it up and running just in time for the first social distancing which closed the restaurants except for deliveries. Customers were easily able to adapt to this app. Training the staff to use it was a breeze. What is good about this software was the ability to add photos to each food item if needed. Our customers needed it. The reports and heatmaps are another valuable asset to the this app as well. We can see exactly where we need to focus on our deliveries more.

Cons

Not related to the app but if a customer ordered via Facebook, then they tended to message us on whether we got their order or not. Other issues, if there was bad bandwidth, the restaurant would tend to blame me, rather than the bandwidth, if there were issues with the app. One thing I would like to see are tabbed menus. Restaurants like the one I manage the IT for have many food items. A tabbed menu will be helpful.

Reasons for Choosing GloriaFood

The software boutique took forever to get a basic menu to delivery system ready. In the end, I chose GloriaFood because it was the easiest, and fastest, to set up.

Jonathan from The Crepe Chef

Avoid like rhe plague

VERY EASY SYSTEM THATS PROGRAMED VERY WELL! ita too bad it throws your money away! Anyone whos smart, would kill this flaw!

Pros

BASICALLY: after 3 minutes Gloriafood will THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY! yes you heard that right, yoh will pay extra for an online servie to THROW away your money!!! if uou dont physically confirm within 3 minutes, this “automated” system will DENY YOUR MKNEY! Do you want you pay extra for an online, fully automated system to THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY???

Cons

THE MONEY THROWING AWAY! maybe they dont know that times are hard during covis

Reasons for Switching to GloriaFood

thought they were confident and would MAKE ME money! oops!!!

Alicia from Java Flats

Life Saver

Great customer service, easy set up and maintenance, great functionality!

Pros

In this year of scrambling to adjust our business model in response to the Covid19 Pandemic the GloriaFood online ordering platform was a life saver. This platform allowed us to keep our business open and keep the hungry people fed while abiding by our local Covid19 mandates and best practices for due diligence in keeping our staff and customers safe. I'm excited to see how much it helps our efficiency in service this upcoming summer as we get back to a more normal business model!

Cons

I'm excited for updates to reporting offered as this company grows and expands. I would love to see reporting that showed a breakdown of menu items ordered so we can see what is selling and what is not week by week and at the end of the year. I would also love reporting that showed a breakdown of sales and tips on sales that was quicker to access (not requiring the exporting of a file to excel and manual formula entering to get totals for both daily).

Reasons for Choosing GloriaFood

Gloria Food had what I needed and not a bunch of stuff I did not. Menu set up was easy and is easy to modify daily. Can't beat their pricing too!

Muhammad Aleem from Airport Stuttgart

Best Online Food Ordering System

My Over all experience is very good with GloriaFood, First of all the service center live chat is so fast and so much helpful, I never saw any company doing this great job. And their system has a reasonable cost for what service they are providing. Most of the system is actually absolutely free. What services you buy are also a need for now a days. I am very happy with them. And they are always open for new ideas and implementing new things for costumers.

Pros

Easy to install the system, own website or their website. Order accepting is ok, need little more betterments.

Cons

Restaurant can submit only one price, Now a days restaurants have two prices one is take away and another is delivery price. This system you can only use if you have one price and you charge extra delivery cost on complete order. In Europe most of the restaurants have two prices as I said above. Second Thing is the order taking app, it is not good enough to get many orders at one. Some times a restaurant is getting so many order that he has to press accept the order button then he has to type the time duration every digit and then he must press the button for printing the order. I think it is a long way to do. It can be better by just clicking on time button, 15 , 30, 45, 60, or 90 only one Tap and the order is printed.

Reasons for Switching to GloriaFood

You are your own administrator for your website. You do not need any company to contact for the changes. The way GloriaFood system is working you need no worries, just a little time and fix your things your way.

ANDREA from Caffe Ragazzi Ltd

EXCELLENT UNDER ANY ASPECT

Pros

I consider this software a game changing for my sector for several reason. First of all it's FREE , of course there are sections where you have to pay but I found the prices very honest and all the system is already optimised to increase the selling, changing a dish on the main panel it change everywhere in no time. The system works like all the others like for example Uber Eats or Just Eat but for what I've tried until now even better without any addictional cost. I've subscribed only for the website ( 9 USD per Month ) and it is my only cost . There is the possibility to have a dedicated mobile app ( little extra charge ) or use their mobile app for free. The Customer service exceed any expectation keeping in touch with you all the time and only few minutes to get an answer , doesnt matter if are 10pm on Sunday evening , also they use a very easy chat where you can come back to see it for future reference or open a new one . Any passage , even if very easy to use , is explained very well with screenshot. The Customer service is always at your disposal also to help in customise as much as possible based on your needs. The system overall its very good, easy to use and intuitive but what surpraised me more is that for the first time I'm working with a system who I'm certain is been develop not only from a developer but also from someone not only familiar but expert of my sector. Well done Gloria Food !

Cons

I believe the only improvement it can be done is to improve the compatibility with other thermal printers . At the moment if you want to print your orders ( and I believe is Important ) the minimum spend for a printer surpass the 200 Euros

Zongnan from Gofood.uk Online Ltd

An inexpensive Online Ordering software does what it claims

Very happy with what we get for the fees we pay. obviously improvements can always help, and the dev team seems do update their software. it is just what they find important might not be what we think the same. but nevertheless, they have a good support team and information do get shared and passed on. we look forward to continuing work with them!

Pros

Easy to set up, robust with the ordering flow, low to none maintenance.

Cons

Order accepting app is lacking some end of day functionalities, eg. end of day report of sales. Payment summary. Order cancel and refund functionality do not appear to exist.

Reasons for Choosing GloriaFood

More reseller friendly, more flexibility

Cory from Portia's Cafe

Industry: Restaurants

Excellent alternative to expensive delivery service fees

We have saved a lot of money by offering customers the option to order online and pick up using Gloria's menu system.

Pros

The admin interface is easy to use and has most of the features you would expect. Some options cannot be changed but are set to reasonable defaults. Customer support is excellent despite the support team is on opposite time zone as ours. The customer-facing menu which Gloria provides is really great. Super easy to use and not confusing for our customers. I like how it just floats over our homepage, rather than being part of the DoorDash/Postmates/etc website.

Cons

Gloria foods does not handle refunds directly. You have to go to the credit card service provider, in our case Stripe. This is not a problem for us, but does require more effort.

Chris from Marketing & Advertising

Brillant tool for restaurant

I am absolutely amazed by basically everything that entails GloriaFood. Since my main job is a different one, I was working on the set up of the system mainly at night times. And even during these times I did have permanent real time support. All customer service employees were very helpful and I just got a very detailed instruction session on Zoom that was ran by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is a very friendly and exceptionally professional member of the team. Thanks again to the whole team for this brilliant software solution. Keep it up.

Pros

The user-friendliness of the system is something that can not often be found on the market. And we could not believe that the main functions were completely free.

Cons

There are a few tiny things that I would have suggested to improve. When talking to the customer service I got told that most of my suggestions had already been submitted as feature requests.

Reasons for Choosing GloriaFood

It was top ranked on Google (organic search) and Gloria Food offers a super user-friendly and dummy proof software solution that is super easy to set up.

Nirmal from Mount Gurkha Spice

Amazing

Pros

Its so easy to use and looks fantastic. Much better than before when II hired a professional to setup online ordering system. And above all every sing help is available via chat with quick response and every question is answered. Very polite chat operators and very helpful.

Christian from Pepa L'Arepa

Good if you use some functions

Almost satisfied. secondly, they still have to make customizations in the backend

Pros

ability to take online orders with a few euros a month. we are talking about a commission between stripe and Gloria food of about 3.5-5.5% of commission compared to the delivery platforms which are about 18% in Italy

Cons

Little possibility of customizing the default options. Example texts translated into Italian even if correct but not clear for an excellent customer user expirence. It does not allow you to create a welcome code in money but yes only in%. this for marketing generates problems, so you are forced to take the marketing package if you want to make small marketing strategies. Another problem is the export of data which does not allow you to see the customers who have used the promotional codes and how much is the discount amount

Reasons for Choosing GloriaFood

Thanks to its packages allowed me to start selling online with a few euros.

John from HONEST JOHNS RESTAURANT

One of the best decisions I made in 38 years in business!

Have increased online orders from 5% to 42% in two years.

Pros

Cons

Just wish I could use it more for dine in customers at their table.

Reasons for Switching to GloriaFood

They were not doing well for me.

Spiro from The 902 Creative Studio

Excellent customer service

Gloria Food is helping small businesses around the suffered hospitality industry by offering excellent solutions for them to go online and continue making revenue, especially during this pandemic.

Pros

Cons

SOme features are still missing but the company is working on them as we speak. Hope to see them soon.

Cosmin from Cucina di casa

Industry: Restaurants

Easy and great product to use

Great product and great team!

Pros

Out of the box solution for a restaurant website and online order system. Easy to implement, easy to use by the clients and with great support also.

Cons

Some small features that will be fine to have and are not there yet, but nothing really important for us.

Reasons for Switching to GloriaFood

Because of the features and all the package offered.

Robert from Arebbusch Pizzeria

Great Online Ordering System

Pros

Easy to use and easy to setup. Intuitive and easy to use front end ordering system. Great customer support and wonderful campaign system included.

Cons

Features that I would like to see included to links to systems such as adroll and possibly also a loyalty system.

Yesid from enExcel

Software muy completo

Pros

Es muy intuitivo y fácil de usar, aunque en ocasiones tarden en responder, su equipo de soporte es preciso.

Francisco from asirtec

Awesome software

Im really happy to use it and be able to seel it to my clients. Best choise.

Pros

The amount of features. And How essential it is right now for the restaurant bussiness.

Cons

Its not possible to connect with a wordpress to make a directory of all your restaurants in gloria food.

Osama from Toto's Pizza

Need to add a feature

Pros

Everything is good, i was just wondering if you guys can add a feature or an option box, where the customer can choose from which location we wants to pickup his order?

Cons

Limit of feature development, and lack of local banks online payments

Javier from 27web

Valoración de implementacion

Me encanta gloria food. Ojalá pudiera implementarla en todos los restaurantes de mi ciudad. Son miles.

Pros

La facil implementación del restaurante y la integración con Fanpage de Facebook, como también en las páginas personales.

Cons

No se trata de una contra, seria como una recomendación. Por lo menos acá en mi ciudad. Arica, Chile existen dentro de FoodBooking solo 5 restaurantes que cumplen con los requisitos de aparecer en la app. Como se trata de una aplicación que busca ayudar a los que inician este negocio, no debería ser un requisito tener un sitio web propio para poder estar en la app de foodbooking. Creo que se debería evaluar la calidad del menú y los datos ingresados para que tengan más restaurantes en la app y sea más utilizada por los clientes.

Kimberly from Parmelee Group LLC

Industry: Restaurants

Fantastic software with lots of great features!

Easily solves online ordering cost problems for restaurants while avoiding the high fees of third party companies.

Pros

First of all, you can start for free. They already have great features in the free version like online ordering and reservations and marketing tools and just added order at the table. Super easy to use with great additional features like payments for an additional fee.

Cons

I haven't found any cons yet. I'm surprised more restaurants have not adopted this but I think it's just because they don't have staff available to implement it. That's why I do so for a fee.

Reasons for Switching to GloriaFood

Cost and many of the proprietary POS softwares come with high fees and are complicated to implement and cumbersome to use and very unattractive.

oliver from igloo restaurants

Simple and effecient

Pros

basic package gets you going for free and allows you to grow as you grow with the software with little to no initial investemnt.

Cons

mobile access is next to nothing in now a day and age this should be a must to allow on the go managment of the system. the ability to "close" the restaurant from the orering app would be great.

Excellent Instant Online Food Ordering System

Excellent all round no issues.

Pros

This is the future of these applications. No commissions just pay for features and you are free to use as much as possible.

Cons

It does restaurant bookings but it is not a restaurant POS that would allow for billing, but most will have these systems already.

Reasons for Choosing GloriaFood

Features and the fixed charges.

Claude from NIU

Amazing Application to run your restaurant business

Pros

easy to set up easy to work around help so much in setting up the

Cons

Not much design flexibility, great to start, need more design features

Lovro from AMKG Media

Best ready-to-use food ordering platform

Great.

Pros

Set up is quick and easy. Anyone can do it. Pricing is adequate. And the cuistomer support is amazing. Any time i got a question, i get a reply within minutes.

Cons

There is really not much bad i can say about it. Maybe a little more freedom in designing the menu would be great. And choosing a one-language-only option.

Reasons for Choosing GloriaFood

One click Wordpress integration. Easy set-up for order notifications on android devices.

frank from YUM Gastronomie GmbH

Industry: Restaurants

online food ordering for delivery and take away

easy to use - guided setup - good support - lots of fearures

Pros

every person who is intesested can easily build an online ordering system for free - optional onlinepayment can be booked extra with a very small monthly fee

Cons

does not support direct all in one solutions with hanheld pos devices with buildin printers - but there is an easy workaround

easy to use - quick setup - good support - price

luciano from alison cakes

Very good but not complete

so far is very good, but still strugling with an expert to integrate it with google sheets to worj with the orders afterwards.

Pros

The fact that you can accept orders in real time

Cons

the fact that you can´t do anything with the orders when accepted (like marking them as complete, modifying them, deleting them, etc)

free, easy, good interface

Ainhoa from Dos mas

Reseña

Pros

Facil manejo, intuitivo y lo recomendaria

Cons

Me gusta todo y lo recomendaria sin dudarlo

Mike from ITLAYER

Industry: Online Media

Reviewing [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Fantastic. Everyone of your support staff is great. Today I had the pleasure of interacting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He was fantastic. Thank you.

Pros

I like everything this software has to offer. Customer support, however is the best.

Cons

More custimization availability would be most appreciated.

Daniel from Marques Nogueira Group, S.L.U.

Awesome solution

I’m very gland to have found GloriaFood, it made my workflow with restaurants so much easier.

Pros

The easy and specific use for restaurant. Very intuitive for anyone.

Cons

Would be nice to have more templates for the optimized website. Because it’s the same for everyone.

Deep from Galaxie software limited

Excellent service

Pros

The turnaround time and overall customer support is excellent

Cons

The order list on the administrator page can have date as one of the main column to help see number of order in the day without clicking each one of them

John from Texting Consultants

New User

Excellent.

Pros

Intuitive. Easy navigations. I really like the default verbiage for the website build.

Cons

None so far. Very robust system so lots to learn but its easy to pick up.

Reasons for Choosing GloriaFood

Recommended by business mentor.

Chris from The Waltzing Matilda Boat LTD

GloriaFood

Very good - I like the software

Pros

I like that it is a feature rich software and the customer service is very responsive

Cons

I would prefer to work with a UK based company for ease of contact

Hans from Roastineer Hotel

OK

Good customer service

Pros

integration of the app and its free, easy too use

Cons

Have to wait because it's in Review, takes too long.

Because of the integration of the APP and Facebook

Jose from Mercadito TITI

EXCELENTE

Estoy muy satisfecho

Pros

Me encanta que sea muy completo y facil de utilizar

Cons

Me gustaria que tuviera una mejor aplicacion para pago de pedidos online. el plan es costoso y muy limitado

Duta from Oviser srl

Very useful aplication

Very satisfied

Pros

IT is well documented and helps me and my employees a lot.

Cons

Nothing. It is perfect for my company and it gives a lot of satisfaction.

Very nice service

Pros

Easy product with really good assistant service, making easier the company work.

Cons

At the moment, no problems or issues with it.

Rocío from Azteca

Excelente

Pros

Fácil de usar y muy intuitivo, fácil de implementar en mi wordpress

Cons

todo es bueno y me encanta. Espero ansiosa las mejoras

Simone from IT services

I really love this platform!

It's easy to use, simple to learn, the assistance it's awesome and they've helped me very well in every issues I've encountered. Thanks!

Pros

It's almost completely free to use. Probably you'll never pay a single cent! Actually I'm using the free version and it's absolutely perfect!

Cons

Not really. I'm using it with different restaurant/pub and I really love it.