• Pros

• "Easy to use, great add on features and willing to adapt to your needs and wants, there is never a no that we can't do it, they always assist and succeed."

• "I love that it is easy to set up and navigate and customize to suit your company needs "

• "The software is very user-friendly because it is simple. But there are also a lot of hidden Settings that can be activated if and when we need them. The layout is also quite nice :)"

• Cons

• "A lot of translation work to pass to portuguese, and so many possible settings that it get sometimes confusing ...but the support team is always available acurate and fast to answer and solve"

• "The number of settings was a little overwhelming at first but once you get the hang of it and the system is configured you understand how much power there is in the settings."

• "There are minor things like calendar that needs to be improved but overall is perfect for a booking rental solution. "

Browse HQ Rental Reviews

Ercylio from Scooterised

Excellent Software for the Vehicle Rentals

With the business problems we had, we were looking for a solution that would allow us to manage internal and external fleet use. The Support team at HQ is outstanding and they really are "solution Mode" Folks.

Pros

- Ease of rate setup - Ease to embed on website template - good pricing structure -flexible workflow

Cons

- poor on Parking fines management. - Poor on Checkout and Checking procedures.

Reasons for Choosing HQ Rental

completely adaptable to our needs

ELWIN from CHASE CAR RENTAL

very satisfied and pleased with this product

Now that i have started to use this software, i am able to manage my bookings, vehicle maintenance, and plan in advance for both low and high season, and would recommend this software to anyone.

Pros

Cons

at this point i can't say that i have one.

Reasons for Choosing HQ Rental

Its user friendly, offers 24hr customer support and its price is very affordable.

Jose from Scooters for rent

Just my honest opinion

Pros

I do like the calendar feature the most and the customer service. With the calendar I can see my fleet and manage it real easy from there. If by any chance I'm stuck then the costumer service on the web page it's fast and polite.

Cons

I was referred by my IT guy because I needed most of the features that your system offers. Also I was in need of an app that my clients could handle, to process their rental quick and easy. All I could say is that the app is nothing I was expecting and on top of that I will have to pay somebody else to make me an app and then try to sync it with your software. In the past few weeks I try to call the customer support number [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I can't get thru. I could only get in touch with them thru the web page chat.

Dawid from Premium Fleet Sp. z o.o.

Overall review

Very good software with perfect customer service almost all of my requests were very quickly resolved. Although the system setup is a bit complicated it allows for very personal customization for your needs. Staff is very helpful and always tries to help as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

Pros

Smooth customizable and very clear both the system functions and interface. Multilanguage options with possibility of designing different contracts for each language. Fast and reliable web access. A variety of user permissions. Mobile app with regular updates.

Cons

Lack of multiply rate plans. Car mapping for vehicle damages seems like a work in progress. Online customer signature is available only with external software. No possibility to add a Maintenance appliance by Vehicle Model The calendar could be more customizable and clear visually. A variatyof reports with customization options.

viviane from Mind7 turismo

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

A fantastic tool and a reliable partner

We started to operate with paper contracts and this was generating many errors in operations, and we had to have a separate fleet management on excell... now With HQ rental all our business is becoming digital, all informations are integrated, informations more reliable and always available; our management is more consistent. Our team is proud to use more technology on the daily basis and accepted very well the change. We also count a lot on the system for our next step: on line sales and OTA integration.

Pros

Customizations possibilities are amazing, the databases are very well thought and constructed, showing a deep understanding of all the specificities of the the rental business. it's also really user friendly, intuitive, great to use, with good responsivity on all our devices. The support team is amazing, very professional, always available and acurate. Time response is very short and friendly!

Reasons for Choosing HQ Rental

Quality of the communication with the support team and quality of the product

Stephan from Kreol Services

Great To Use

Cannot complain at all. We are thousands of miles apart and yet they help you whenever you need them.

Pros

Cons

very little, at this moment absolutely nothing

Response from Caag Software

Replied May 2020

Thanks Stephan, we look forward to many years of business together! All the best!

Michael from city-map.com and yachting-map.com

Very comprehensive and flexible for any size of business and recommendable

We have set up a complete car rental business for a car rental company in the Faroe Islands, which has a larger car fleet and the system has proven to be extremely flexible to work with. The biggest challenge has been the transition from a previously very unsuitable system, to figuring out how it will work best in practice and how we can move more than 300 reservations, from a bad to a good system.

Pros

That it can be adapted to just about any desire and should there be something that is not standard then it can be made

Cons

That there are so many opportunities that it can be difficult to find and learn them all. But is it a minus?

Reasons for Choosing HQ Rental

Simply because it looks to be that product that would serve our customer in the best way and we will also use it for other customers and recommend it as well.

Response from Caag Software

Replied January 2020

Thanks Michael, for leaving a review. We look forward to a long and successful partnership with you.

Monica from GMax Car Rental

A Valuable Tool for any Car Rental Company

We consider HQ a valuable tool for any car rental company. They offer very complete software that adapts to different needs and business sizes

Pros

The ease of use, the innovative features and the good customer support they provide.

Cons

So far, everything has been to our likingA

Reasons for Choosing HQ Rental

Mainly, because it allow to do the whole process without paper intervention. With HQ everything can be done through your application and allows the customer to receive the booking confirmation, rental agreement and invoices by email. Additionally and not least, they provide satisfactory customer support.

Martin from Benidorm.bike

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent vehicle rental software for any size of business

Pros

I highly recommend HQrental for anyone wanting to set up a rental business. One of the best feature is their technical support team solving literally any issue related to technical modifications of your rental workflow or your connected website.

Cons

Not much to say at the moment. It has a very big variety of options and modifications, which could be for some businesses too much at the beginning. Also some options seem to be duplicated.

Nicole from Sama Tours CC

Great Rental Software and excellent customer service

It is becoming much easier to manage a large fleet of vehicles and keep track of all the small details

Pros

This product makes managing a fleet of motorcycles very easy. I love the calendar view and being able to sort all my data at the touch of a button. It is great that you can see the history of each vehicle and being able to load "Before Photos" and easily include them as part of the Rental Contract is very streamlines. Creating professional and accurate quotations is so easy and quick.

Cons

The Desktop version of the programme is great but the APP that goes with it has very limited usability for the moment- however I am sure that the developers will get the app up to speed with the Desktop version very soon

Reasons for Choosing HQ Rental

The Customer service is top notch! I never wait long for replies, answers and explanations

Augusto from Alquicoche (Chase Europa, S.L.)

I was searching on the web during months, comparing all the solutions indicated here in Capterra related to rent a car on cloud solutions. I choosed 3 of them, and after some conversations, negotiations and comparisions, we decided finally for HQ Rental Software. I must say that we are happy to take such decission. We use this on the cloud software for our rent a car company, and we are growing thanks, among other reasons, thanks to this solution.

Pros

There are a lot of things that like to us. First, is a solution tailored for rent a car niche, and really fits all our needs and more. The help desk team is great, ALWAYS answer to our requests and ALWAYS there is a solution for our needs, and in our native language, spanish. There is a great iphone app that we use for our daily job and is highly customizable. In only 1 week the solution was really adapted to our needs!. Is stable, reliable and the price is fair.

Cons

There are not major problems at all. Of course all can be improved, like the iphone app with more features, but until today fits our needs.

Reasons for Choosing HQ Rental

Good price, tailored product to our business. We are a medium sized rent a car company in Spain. The solutions that was recommended by our local rent a car association did not like us at all. Ugly, old shape solutions, not on the cloud. I was impressed by the chances of customization of this products. Until now, all our needs was acomplished by the product. The help desk team was really professional, and I can say, that not only for the sale, but also during the whole year that we are using the solution.

Erwin from Stage Autoverhuur Curaçao

HQ is the real deal! The system is extremely flexible and the HQ support staff is amazing!

HQ has automated and standardized so many of our daily tasks. As the company owner it is now much easier for me to delegate tasks to our employees. And with the management dashboards I can monitor how the business is doing.

Pros

We offer short term and long term car rentals so a lot of the software solutions that we were comparing did not include all the features that we needed. With HQ we can easily manage both. One of the most important features for long term rentals are the payment schedules. Now that we have this up and running it's going to save us so much time and headaches down the road. We also really like the fact that our customers can sign for the Rental Agreement on a tablet device and then we send a copy by email, so we've stopped printing!

Moses from Rent A car

Friendly- Easy to use- Support works well

Pay less get more

Pros

The HQ team was able to help me start my new business as a franchisee. Within a couple weeks they also helped me to complete a nice looking website that is responsive and that allows my clients to make online bookings. A few months in now, I can really see how the system will help me to continue to grow my business. There are different layers to the system and as my company grows I can enable new features. The HQ team was also very helpful during the setup process to configure the system to my requirements. And when I run into questions I know there will be someone there to help me out.

Cons

They should work more on drag and drop features rather then fields to be filled .More colors in graphs and statistics.

Response from Caag Software

Replied April 2018

Thanks Moses we will take your feedback into consideration as well.

John from W/2 Vans

Everything and more!

Pros

The HQ Rental software was exactly what we were looking for. We performed due diligence on over 4 companies that provided rental software solutions and we selected HQ Rental because of its flexibility, depth of features and most importantly, its customer-centric support model. Their nimble software product combined with their attentive support and deep on-line knowledge base allowed us to bring our offering to market with minimal stress and complication. Once implemented, the use of reporting and dashboards, the flexibility tying into payment processors and accounting software to name a couple of their integrations, has allowed for us to make our rental business operational and manageable.

Cons

If I had to choose something to note as least likable, it would be the process required to fine tune forms. By no means a deal breaker, just know that this is where I would like to see some enhancements with future versions of this fantastic product.

Response from Caag Software

Replied May 2018

Dear John, Thanks for your kind review as well as your feedback. We will continue to work hard to enhance our system! Best wishes, Ries

Yelitza from SIM Card Rental

This is a very user-friendly system that makes our work a lot easier and is flexible to configure.

Pros

The system allows us to automate a lot of our tasks which creates a company standard and saves us significant time. What's nice is that this software was originally built for car rentals but it is flexible to use for any type of rental business. We're also happy that we can access the system from anywhere seeing as it is cloud-based. As owners of the company we enjoy traveling ourselves and we feel like we can still monitor the business while we are abroad.

Cons

We are based in a location with unstable internet so sometimes we are forced to register reservations on paper and then enter them in the system when it comes back online. Unfortunately the system is not available offline.

Paula from Up Rent a Car

Great personal attention!

We were in the process of starting up our car rental company in Orlando. The HQ team was incredibly helpful during the setup process and always responded quickly when we were in doubt. They also helped us implement the reservation tool on our website and we've been very happy with the results so far!

Pros

Cons

It took some time commitment to configure the system. We had to import all our vehicle information, rate structures and additional features that we sell. We received a lot of valuable support from the HQ team so this made things easier for us. In the end, we now feel like our young company functions like a very structured organization.

Response from Caag Software

Replied April 2017

Thank you Paula for your kind words. We're excited to see that our system is helping you grow your business and allowing you to focus on the most important things. We look forward to a long-term business relationship!

Emmanuel from DS Luxury

Fantastic software and staff

Pros

The software is very versatile and easy to use. The design is up-to-date with today's expectations unlike most outdated software designs in the same industry. The staff are very reliable and are constantly adding new useful features while also taking on a lot of custom requests. Would definitely recommend to anyone in the rental industry.

Cons

I wish they support a more CRM based experience around the client.

Response from Caag Software

Replied September 2018

Thanks Emmanuel for your great review! We will continue adding new features that will also be related to easy communication with the client.

David from Tesla Motors

Very flexible and mordern platform, superior customer support

Most of our daily work is now automated, we save a lot of time and manpower! This means we can scale up our business at no cost.

Pros

- customer support (24h) - they do everything to match your demands - modern, state-of-the-art software - price/value you get a lot for your money - they support you beyond the purchase We're really happy about our choice as we never experienced such a great support with any other software we tested - and believe me we had several trial accounts. But what's the biggest plus: They we're able to fully customize the software for our requirements - and they still do.

Cons

As we're in the German market, we needed to translate a lot manually - and there are still some flaws we need to tackle. Furthermore you should be prepared to spend some time with the software, to fully undestand it as they built in so many features.

Response from Caag Software

Replied April 2018

Thanks David, we're happy to be of help!

Tom from Magic Internet Group

A very good piece of software

Pros

We acted as a consultant on this product with, a client wanted a new rental system so we tried out HQ rental. Our client had some complex requirements but HQ was fairly easy to set up and their support helped us through the entire process and was very helpful.

Cons

The admin dashboard can be complex to find some settings to change and can be hard to navigate sometimes.

Gezim from FIRST CAR RENT

HQ Rental Software is created by professionals! System is really flexible and easy to use.

Now my booking website is fully running and for my clients and company users it is perfect and fast to book and manage the fleet.

Pros

I recently purchased their HQ Reservation system, and what I liked about them is that they set up the booking portal very fast for me. I had some requirements for the portal settings, but they did not have a problem to comply with these requirements. I spoke with them a lot before and after I purchased the solution, because I had a lot of questions. They always answered or replied to my emails, I really cannot complain. Now my website is all set up!

Cons

Response from Caag Software

Replied August 2017

Thank you Gezim for your kind words. We look forward to help you grow your business in every way that we can!

Paul from Dart

Car sharing solution

HQ are a great service provider and true partner. They are responsive, collaborative and work hard to deliver client requirements.

Pros

Its flexibility and UX. Its intuitive and easy to use allowing us to concentrate on delivering a great car sharing service for our customers.

Cons

The built in templates for customer agreements did not meet our needs. However the team worked with us to add the customization needed.

Casey from Mobyl Car + Truck + Van Rental

Great People to Work With!

My overall experience has been fantastic!

Pros

The software is very easy to use and the HQ staff is very responsive when you have a question or request. I have used 2 other software providers over the past 14 years and this has been my best experience to date. We are a rapidly growing organization and I see that HQ can scale with us as we open more locations. The initial settings can take some time but it's worth it because it allows plenty of customization to meet your operation's specific needs. I highly recommend HQ whether you are a startup or a large corporate -operation.

Cons

I would like to see multiple rates per season. As I understand it, this is something to be expected in the future.

Colin from Bozeman Car Rentals

Easy to Use and Excellent Support

Excellent value, great features, and 5 star support.

Pros

Once set up, this software is fantastic. Very easy to use and train staff to use. It is so user friendly for staff, my team was ready to start selling within 45 minutes of training. The customer support is terrific. They are helpful and fast to reply. I have any question answered within a day, and the answer or item I need help with far exceeds my expectations. I wish I had found HQ sooner.

Cons

There are many ways to customize the software to your specific use, which is great! At first, the options can seem overwhelming, but customer support and chat agents are great to help you get going. As you learn the program, you are grateful for all the options.

Aulden from Namibia2Go

Excellent Rental Software

The software has greatly improved our rental service - giving detailed stats and analysis. It's also improving our customer experience. It feels that as our fleet grows the developers are ready to grow / improve with us and that as long as we're with HQ Rental we will have the technological edge over our competitors

Pros

We use their car rental software which is feature rich and simple to use. The best part is the awesome customer support who are always ready to listen to suggestions and add new features when requested.

Cons

There is not a lot to dislike. Currently it ticks all nearly all the boxes. The only feature we're missing is a way of dealing with provisional bookings. We've discussed this with the developers and the feature is on the cards.

Scott from Wheelie Campers Pty Ltd

Real customer support

We integrated HQ with our website so we're running our business exactly how way had in mind. With the HQ Tour Operators module, it's also easy for us to work with "sales agents" that can make bookings and earn a commission so that's helping us grow the business quickly.

Pros

We really liked having a personal account manager (CSR) to help us go through the setup process. The system is well-designed and pretty straight forward but it's just very nice to be able to get quick replies on the live chat, whenever we did have some questions about the system.

Cons

HQ really tries to deliver a complete solution. The only thing they do not have yet is GPS tracking, but I can understand how that is not really part of their system.

Matthias from Vanwego CAmpers

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great value, great adaptability, great service

Pros

Outstanding customer support during the adaptation to our needs along with great flexibilty with the software itself are great features. The pricing is great as well, especially for small companies it's a great software to get started.

Cons

The basic structure is more directed to the US market than to the European.

Grigore from Westin Bayshore Vancouver

We were on the market for a car rental software and stumbled upon HQ. They proved to be a real gem.

Flexible modern design adjusted to our needs.

Pros

Flexible design. Ease of use. Modern look. Open for improvements. Always find a way to create solutions to our individual needs. Seamless integration. User friendly. Excellent customer service. They always goes above and beyond to make sure our needs are met. WordPress integration. Willing to add new payment processing merchants. Free 30 days trial.

Cons

Maybe having an educational or training video. Although their staff walked us through every step of the reservation system and educated us on all the ins and outs.

Response from Caag Software

Replied March 2018

Thanks for your kind words Grigore. We're happy to see you up and running in the system!

Sean from Parkway Motor Group - Derby - Leicester - Northampton - Kettering

I found out about Caag Software by Googling "Car Rental Software" and I've been extremely Impressed

It's allow us to run our rental fleet nd give us complete transparency. Moving forward, we'll be able to implement other functionality built into the software that will help with support our business. There are also customer facing features which we've yet to utilise, but in time we'll definitely be investigating further and hopefully integrating them in our own website.

Pros

The help with setting up the software was done remotely and was very comprehensive. The system was very flexible, so all our specific requirements could be met, in fact, we've now been able to do more than we expected.

Response from Caag Software

Replied December 2017

Thank you Sean! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to implement more of our features with you in due time.

Grigore from Westin Bayshore Vancouver

Excellent service and product.

Very happy with the customer service received.

Pros

The ability of the team to respond to new needs of the customer and create new functions and integrations.

Cons

Takes a bit of time to learn where everything is in the system. But once you do its awesome.

Nikita from Amitours.Rent

Some features still on solving level almost 3 month

Pros

Rental agreement is comfortable (but there no option to put damage car map for minivans), calendar also quite comfortable but need some improvements.

Cons

Calendar is not very comfortable for use, because calendar start each Sunday, and sometimes difficult to see which reservation was previous and which reservation were on week ends.

Response from Caag Software

Replied July 2018

Dear Nikita, Thank you for your review. It is actually possible to upload a damage map for a minivan or any other type of vehicle. Feel free to email us the image and we will add it for you. With regards to the Calendar you can toggle between different views on the top right. Kind regards, Ries

Simon from Bali Bike Rental

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The most flexible rental software solution on the planet

It streamlines all our business processes into one software suite.

Pros

When we first got in touch with the HQ Rental team, we had already tested around 30 different software solutions for our motorbike rental business. In each solution we bumped in to some sort of show stopper with our long list of requirements. 95% of the features we wanted, was there, and the other 5% HQ Rental team went above and beyond to create these features for us ( and i'm sure they will be made available to other customers as well).

Response from Caag Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you Simon! We look forward towards a long-term working relationship.

Abram from Sleepy Hollow Rental Company

What a great company!

We were able to make a quick and easy transition from a paper based system to a fully integrated electronic system within a week or so. The transition was never overwhelming or difficult. Anything I asked for was given to me and made easy.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the customization is FANTASTIC! Customer support will work to make sure your experience is smooth and easy. They also work really fast and make sure everything is to your exact liking. Any issue I have come across with the software is taken care of or changed to better suit my needs and liking.

Charles from MOJO Dealers

Great software, with great support!

HQ rental allowed us to move most of our in-store bookings to our website. Booking is now fully automatized, managing our fleet availability and generating the contracts for us.

Pros

By far the most complete renting software, with many features (fleet management, contract automatization, damages overview, payment integration, etc) and great customer support.

Cons

A few minor bugs, that we fixed with the HQ rental developer team

Response from Caag Software

Replied September 2018

Thanks Charles! Great work also on your end - building a beautiful front-end.

Heather from Priceless/Rent-A-Wreck Car Rental

Fantastic!

The biggest benefit is working with an extremely responsive team that is ready to help and customize the software to our needs which ultimately makes our daily operations easier, quicker and more effective.

Pros

The software is very user friendly, support is always available and quickly resolves issues, and all around it's a great system.

Cons

Navigating some parts of the system can be a little tricky but HQ can quickly reconfigure and resolve any of these issues.

Mark from Libra Rent a Car

Awesome. These guys are very professional and at the same time personable, a pleasure to work with.

Pros

The ease of use! It takes next to no time to find your way around. There is a wealth of information at your fingertips almost from day one.

Cons

At first it wasn't a perfect fit as no two companies manage things in the same way. However, this has been overcome due to the dedicated development team who have tailored many aspects of the software to suit our needs. Highly recommended!!

Renska from Jansen Car Rental

The reservation system helped us in facilitating our everyday business activities.

This software improved and facilitated our everyday business activities.

Pros

This software tells you immediately which vehicles are available and which aren't. It saves you time and helps you stay organized.

Cons

The software is less flexible compared to when you're keeping track of your vehicles with pen and paper, but it's still manageable.

Response from Caag Software

Replied September 2017

Thank you Renska! We look forward to continue to help you make the business more efficient.

Cristian from Andean Roads Motorhome Rentals SRL

Andean Roads Motorhome Rentals SRL

Very good. Satisfied customer.

Pros

Lots of tools to organize my rental business, some I found more useful than others but it is good to have options and the chance to optimize things with time. Customer support is outstanding.

Cons

Despite customer support's efforts, it was not possible to configure the rental calendar exactly for our needs.

Keith from Touchdown RV Rentals and Sales

Great software and People

Pros

The software helps you with your business processes. The step by steps process is very easy for customers to follow. The software has lots of features and the employees are responsive and very easy to with it.

Cons

lots of different features and it takes a bit of time to learn. The team is very responsive to help you along the way.

Chase from Vern Eide Rentals

Modern, Easy to Use Rental Software

Overall been a good experience, and worth the change. We used TSD rental before and it was very outdated and expensive.

Pros

- Easy of use compared to other systems - Flexibility for customization - Low Monthly Cost

Cons

- Limitations in the system that we had with previous software we used. (But with help of customization most of them have been addressed)

Diecson from http://www.dominium.consulting

Amazing people

super recommended for startups and small companies to run their business with a complete solution

Pros

The software has many options and can be adapted to customers need

Cons

like any other software there are a little functionality problems but the customer service is always willing to understand the problem and find a solution

Sergio from Automotive

Great service and flexibility

Pros

A very intuitive and powerful tool with a top notch team behind it that will help you any time of the day.

Cons

Availability across multiple branches seems to be a weak point but it is something the team is currently working on and hopefully will only improve.

Karl from Right Side Car rental

Very user friendly

I solved my problems of keeping track of my reservation and now i also have an overall view on my business

Pros

That i could combine my website with the software and that it integrates with each other

Cons

Sometimes i dont get the emails i expected to see when reservations are done

Andres from AGUAIRE RENT A CAR COSTA RICA

super recommended

practically all the management of the company is feasible with this program and all expenses are kept under control

Pros

ease of use, and the amount of options available

Cons

there are some somewhat complicated procedures but once you understand the system everything flows well

Dirk from MALAMADRE MOTORCYCLES

BEST SOFTWARE FOR RENTALS AND FLEETS

Pros

THE FUNCTIONALITY, VERSATILITY AND ABOVE ALL THE USER FRIENDLY FRONTEND

Cons

I like it all , but to be honest there are way to many variables to consider and it takes a lot of time to understand how to setup the page.

Mitchell from Mini Car Rentals

HQ Rental Software

Overall best rental software on market as have tested a fair few and moderately priced as well.

Pros

Smooth easy to use software, great functionality, modern feel

Cons

Damage map could be improved for condition report, more in app functions

Marcel from Otl Solutions

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Support

Great support and development team. All requests were made quickly and efficiently. That makes all the difference.

Pros

It is an intuitive platform very easy to use.

Lorena from Guayoyo en Letras

If you want to start your business HQ will help you

Pros

*It is ideal that customers can sign the rental agreement on a tablet and later will be send by email. *Environment friendly. *They have different payment plans in case you want to try just for a time. *They answer all your questions. *They have a dedicated support team.

Cons

*There isn't offline version in case the Internet doesn't work at the moment. *It would be good to see more color on the website, specifically in the graphs and statistics. *A video tutorial would help to reduce the questions of consumers.

Garry from Media Solutions Kiwi Ltd.

Great customer support and the ability for customisation, very refreshing for this industry.

Pros

A very robust hand-holding process to launch the software and support for customisation. It is refreshing to see that the company helps in the entire process of client inboarding and is not a sell-and-go-away company.

Cons

Ease of use and user experience can be improved upon. There are areas which can be improved in making the software more user-friendly and more intuitive, less technical.

Response from Caag Software

Replied March 2018

Thanks for your feedback Garry! We will continue to make improvements to our system; always with user-friendliness in mind.

Ivan from Easy Rent Phuket

Great choice

Pros

It helps to manage a big fleet. Fast response from support.

Cons

Didn't found yet. Basically this software is ok in general