HQ Rental Software

HQ Rental Software Reviews

RATING:

• icon"We are a rapidly growing organization and I see that HQ can scale with us as we open more locations."
  • icon"The product is very friendly with the customer. Easy to use and to learn."
  • icon"The ease of use, the innovative features and the good customer support they provide."
  • icon"They should work more on drag and drop features rather then fields to be filled. More colors in graphs and statistics."
  • icon"We are based in a location with unstable internet so sometimes we are forced to register reservations on paper and then enter them in the system when it comes back online."
  • icon"Actually there is nothing yet that i don't like at all."

All HQ Rental Software Reviews

Ercylio

Excellent Software for the Vehicle Rentals

With the business problems we had, we were looking for a solution that would allow us to manage internal and external fleet use. The Support team at HQ is outstanding and they really are "solution Mode" Folks.

Pros

- Ease of rate setup - Ease to embed on website template - good pricing structure -flexible workflow

Cons

- poor on Parking fines management. - Poor on Checkout and Checking procedures.

Reasons for choosing HQ Rental Software

completely adaptable to our needs

very rigid software,

Carlos

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Most user-friendly and powerful product with great customer support

I'm a consultant for the car rental industry. I only recommend HQ to my clients. My experience has been almost perfect with HQ.

Pros

The team behind HQ Rental Software are always on top of every detail. They take you by the hand throughout the implementation process. Their solution is the most user-friendly I've seen in the industry, plus it's powerful enough for large deployments. Once the software is up and running they are available to help you in real time with questions, concerns, special requests and modifications, integrations, and overall anything you might need and they could help with.

Cons

Creating a rental agreement can be challenging. Still, the HQ team will implement a rental agreement without extra cost so you don't have to deal with coding.

Reasons for choosing HQ Rental Software

HQ has the best support and the friendlier product among all options I considered.

Reasons for switching to HQ Rental Software

HQ is visually nicer and friendlier.

Salaheddin

A Review from 2 Months user experience

Pros

Features, customer support, customizable interface

Cons

I have only been using this software for 2 months there for so far i see no cons only if they could improve Arabic language interface, is ish I can have my total revenues and outstanding balance in different currencies.

Turgut

May 2022

Maintenance issue

Pros

Calendar and speed , customer issue , online payments ,

Cons

I used to use Rentcentric before , it has really good maintenance dashboard to use for repairs , but HQ software does not provide it , you will never know when you need maintenance. Thats make to many bad feedbacks from customers , you rent car with maintenance light on and its not good for company. Almost 5 month I am using this system , they haven’t fix this issue , I believe they don’t even understand that how works

Insurance

Rafael

June 2022

excellent option for the car rental business in these times

It is an excellent tool to manage your operations and increase internal controls, making the rental process more efficient.

Pros

easy to use, complete platform, I take into account all the factors that interact in the rental process and the improvements

Cons

So far it seems perfect. they could evaluate new integrations with companies that provide payment gateways in local markets in the future

Reasons for choosing HQ Rental Software

its platform of easy use but at the same time robust and updated to remote rentals

ruben

March 2022

good software

excellent service,[SENSITIVE CONTENT] always helped me and answered my questions and I could not have asked for a better services

Pros

customer service always ready to help , fast response

Cons

we should have the option to choose the function to organize the categories on the calendar to group the items we want together, but that is the only negative point I have found

Reasons for switching to HQ Rental Software

hq rental was less expansifs and better services

Stephanie

Great product

My experience was great. The customer service is top notch and they go out of their way to communicate with you and check in. The Support team will walk you through the software and make sure you understand the functionality and get everything set up and integrated on your website. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was great and made sure we had a great set up! Even though there are a lot of settings, the team is there to help!

Pros

It has so many features and functionality that is exactly what I needed and then some for a private rental company. It allowed us to take our website to the next level.

Cons

I didn't like that there wasn't a way for us to categorize the vehicles by the car itself and not by vehicle class. Our business allows customers to pick the exact vehicle. Larger fleets may not need that option, but it would've been helpful for us. I was still able to make it work since our fleet is so small.

Reasons for choosing HQ Rental Software

It had all the main features and functionality that we needed for our business.

Nico

November 2022

Hq Review

Overall I love the experience. My onboarding agent was great and she mad everything easy for me.

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate for renters

Cons

Some of the fields listed are hard to understand and it can be overwhelming

Reasons for choosing HQ Rental Software

HQ was partnered with my insurance company Lula

Manuel

Great Software and Customer Service

10/10

Pros

Software is very adaptable, friendly and easy to use

Cons

Waiting for few integrations and features coming soon

Customer Services, Prices and Software

Reasons for switching to HQ Rental Software

Expensive and it didn't had some features that HQ have

Dominique

November 2022

Great fast Service

Pros

That I am able to create reservations for customers and they can also book themselves

Cons

I didn’t like that I had to create my own website, but it worked out.

Augusto

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

I was searching on the web during months, comparing all the solutions indicated here in Capterra related to rent a car on cloud solutions. I choosed 3 of them, and after some conversations, negotiations and comparisions, we decided finally for HQ Rental Software. I must say that we are happy to take such decission. We use this on the cloud software for our rent a car company, and we are growing thanks, among other reasons, thanks to this solution.

Pros

There are a lot of things that like to us. First, is a solution tailored for rent a car niche, and really fits all our needs and more. The help desk team is great, ALWAYS answer to our requests and ALWAYS there is a solution for our needs, and in our native language, spanish. There is a great iphone app that we use for our daily job and is highly customizable. In only 1 week the solution was really adapted to our needs!. Is stable, reliable and the price is fair.

Cons

There are not major problems at all. Of course all can be improved, like the iphone app with more features, but until today fits our needs.

Reasons for choosing HQ Rental Software

Good price, tailored product to our business. We are a medium sized rent a car company in Spain. The solutions that was recommended by our local rent a car association did not like us at all. Ugly, old shape solutions, not on the cloud. I was impressed by the chances of customization of this products. Until now, all our needs was acomplished by the product. The help desk team was really professional, and I can say, that not only for the sale, but also during the whole year that we are using the solution.

Justin

A Rental Software you can always count on

We have upped producibility, solved problems before they happen, prepared for the worst, and the best. HQ rentals makes problems disappear before they even happen!

Pros

This software is so user friendly and the team literally will go to all lengths to program and map anything you need. They have thought of everything!

Cons

This software has no issues at all! It is very adaptable and always easy to move around and customize. However, sometimes the customer service can be lacking in a timely manner, but they have improved that tremendously!

Reasons for choosing HQ Rental Software

HQ had the most adaptable and inclusive demo, there was no pressure and maximum help. The process from being interested in the product, to the time of set up was flawless!

Reasons for switching to HQ Rental Software

Their software lacked in many aspects, there were unable to quickly provide customer service and any time we needed to do something to adapt the software we were simply told it can not be done.

Agustin

Reinventing AmeriDrive

We found HQ during a very difficult time for our company. Due to the COVID-19 effect, we had to reinvent ourselves, and thanks to HQ we were able to integrate new process as well to cut costs (beyond the software costs) by using their reporting and integration tools. Their software allowed us to optimize our resources and to identify problems faster than any other software that we ha used in the past. Without them, I am not sure that we could have gone through 2020, and all of it at a very reasonable price. I recommend everyone to try them, you will not regret it.

Pros

Very strong back end that has helped us to get a much better grip/control/view and understanding of our fleet performance and effectiveness. Very easy to use and implement. Their team is always open to adapt to our needs and not the other way around. All of this at a very reasonable price. We feel lucky that we found them.

Cons

Some it takes a little long to get an answer with problems, however, I see this as an easy fix.

better pricing, much stronger software

better pricing, much stronger software

Dawid

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Overall review

Very good software with perfect customer service almost all of my requests were very quickly resolved. Although the system setup is a bit complicated it allows for very personal customization for your needs. Staff is very helpful and always tries to help as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

Pros

Smooth customizable and very clear both the system functions and interface. Multilanguage options with possibility of designing different contracts for each language. Fast and reliable web access. A variety of user permissions. Mobile app with regular updates.

Cons

Lack of multiply rate plans. Car mapping for vehicle damages seems like a work in progress. Online customer signature is available only with external software. No possibility to add a Maintenance appliance by Vehicle Model The calendar could be more customizable and clear visually. A variatyof reports with customization options.

Reasons for switching to HQ Rental Software

Old solutions with very little updates and improvements. Some changes/updates were promised few years ago and never kept. Slow customer support. In two years around 3 times software was offline for a few hours and there was no possibility to get an instant fix, I was unable to contact customer service.

Review of HQ by a Campervan Rental Company

Quoting, booking, pickup and return paperwork, customer emails etc

Pros

Ease of use and integration with our existing website and processes. It has successfully taken over the work of one administrative employee and made our pricing and booking info that much more accessible to our customers.

Cons

Some of the naming/setup of the options/paperwork can be not as straight forward as one would think - however thanks to customer service we have been able to get the most out of the product.

Reasons for choosing HQ Rental Software

Better fit for our business needs

Reasons for switching to HQ Rental Software

Were looking for a better solution that was more price and user friendly, and straight forward to integrate with our website quoting and booking process.

Erwin