• Pros

• "Super user friendly. When we have students who rotate through they always say it's one of if not the easiest systems to learn. I also love being able to request new features."

• "Very easy to use. Support center can manipulate to make more individual. "

• "Long time customer and we are happy with everything! Customer service and software is great! "

• Cons

• "Company growing fast, customer service started lagging"

• "No cons that I am aware of while using this software. I'd recommend it because there are no cons right now."

• "We've had a few issues at times when updates are released but they are usually resolved in a timely manner."

Browse Liberty Reviews

I love using liberty software.

Pros

Very easy to use. Support center can manipulate to make more individual.

Cons

Company growing fast, customer service started lagging

Melody from Health-Care Pharmacy

HCPharm

Eric from Rigg FamilyCare Pharmacy

FANTASTIC

NO COMPLAINTS!

Pros

EASY TO USE....EASY TO NAVIGATE...JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING

Cons

LOTS OF "ENTER'S" TO PUSH

Overall great software

Pros

Very little training required on this software. Teaching the basics is all that's required and for the most part, everything else is self explanatory.

Cons

Being able to flag a patient as deceased is something that is very helpful in pharmacy but this software doesn't have the option.

Erica from D&S Drug

Liberty Software review

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Excellent company to work with

Rarely do we have any problems with Liberty software, but if we do encounter something they are quick & easy to work with.

Pros

Easy to use & learn

Cons

Nothing that I'm aware of

TAMMI from Grapevine Drug

Great Team!!

THIS IS A GREAT SOFTWARE. WE HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE

Raj from ReNue RX #1

Pharmacy Operating System

Pros

Easy of use and the quick speed that they adapt to new needs.

Cons

Need to have a stronger compounding interface

Amy from Medical

Great Oaks

Great so far!

Pros

The ease in which I had to learn it on my own.

Cons

I wish there was a tips and tricks Facebook site for users to learn from each other.

Karen from The Pharmacy at RMC

New Liberty User

Pros

Very user friendly and great support team.

Cons

Many different screens

Kathy from Professional Apothecary

I use every aspect of the Pharmacy Software

I have been using Liberty probably 20 years or longer. Their software is very easy to use and understand, and they are always updating to keep up with changing times. Our new employees have no problem learning the system. It makes training a breeze. Liberty also has great tech support who are friendly and courteous and solve any issue in a timely manner. My job requires me to correct adjudication issues, add new patients and w/comp patients, edit timeclock entries, reconcile third party receivables, our schedule drug reporting, run numerous reports, setup new insurance agencies, make adjustments to settings and tables, post AR transactions, run monthly account statements. I use almost every aspect of Liberty Software and its with simplicity and ease that I can accomplish my daily tasks stress free.

Quyen from Evolution Rx Pharmacy

May 2016

Clear, straight-forward interface, easy to use software, and exceptional customer service

I've worked with many pharmacy software in different retail, clinical, and compounding settings. Liberty has been the most user friendly and their customer service is beyond excellent. Any questions or concerns are addressed immediately and are fixed within the hour. Their staff is always hospitable and ready to help. Robbie came to our pharmacy to set up the equipment and software as well as train us. He is very knowledgeable, good-natured, and very patient. We were sad to see him go! With the obstacles of operating a pharmacy and providing patient care, it is good to know that I will never have to worry about issues with the software and there is a team committed to help us grow. Thank you Liberty!

Saeid from Family Care Pharmacy

November 2015

Very easy to use software. No hidden keys, customizable to your needs

Pros: 1. Ease of use 2. Customizable 3. All the RX is done on one screen 4. Multiple Sessions 5. Very good support personnel 6. They get to your needs very quickly 7. Fast turn around time for any issues Very up to date regarding insurance changes and software support for various insurances We have been using Liberty Software since 1994 and overall we are very satisfied with the quality of service. Of all the softwares that I have used over the years, Liberty is by far the most user friendly platform. Cons: There are always bugs and software issues with any software and Liberty is not immune, but the plus side is that they do take care of their customers and fix problems quickly.

December 2015

James from Pilcher-McBryde Drug Co.

December 2015

Great Company! Great Pharmacy Software! Great Customer Service!

We have been a customer of Liberty Software for our pharmacy system and point of sale system for a little over three years. Our transition from our previous system to Liberty was a good experience. The technology and programming were a great improvement over our previous software. The staff at Liberty have been accommodating with any concerns we have had. Their programming department has been willing to make updates for any concerns we have had whether it was an industry concern, working with other vendors technologies (i.e. Script Pro, iMedicare, Prescribe Wellness) or unique concerns for our pharmacy. Very pleased with Liberty and would highly recommend them!

Excellent

Pros

The easiest software to use. Super easy to teach to other employees. Perfect for the work environment and staff.

Cons

I have no issues with this software at this time. Things are going well and it fits the company perfectly.

Stachia from Roanoke Pharmacy

You will not be disappointed with this software !

I have worked with liberty for 15 years over the years they have Always had the best customer service! They are there to fix any issues you may have or come up with new ways to improve your efficiency as a pharmacy! They keep up with all new technology, processes, and procedures. Their software is continually growing to help customers save money elsewhere, in which their software may contain items that you normally would have to purchase separately. The system is very user-friendly and easy to train new people. Liberty software is an excellent choice!

Lauren from ozarktech

great software

Pros

The easiest software to use. User friendly and easy to teach new employees. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Mark from Carter's L.T.C. Pharmacy

November 2015

I have been with Liberty for over 20 years and have had only positive experiences with them.

All pros with both the help desk and support team. Any issue that has came up in the last 20 years has been addressed by both. Also, they have been great as far as keeping up with all the changes in pharmacy software that we have seen over the years and are very good at listening to the customer and implementing new programs in their software to aide the customer in operating a pharmacy. I have been asked by many computer companies over the years to try their software, etc. but have told them all that I am more than happy with the company I am using.

Lindsay from Sandhills Medical Pharmacy #2

Great new updates!

Liberty's newest updates allow us to better serve our patients more effectively -> The features we have added/customized such as the problem Q and promise times allow better flow and organization. We are always learning new ways to use the software to make our job easier! The customer support is always willing to guides us through any issues we have!

Judy from All Care Pharmacy

Very Friendly!!

The Liberty software is very user friendly and easy to use. They are always at the forefront of updating and upgrading. The most important point is their continued support and personal service. They are always very prompt to help with any problem during and after hours!! All their technicians are very knowledge, patient, and helpful!!

Jazmin from Evolution Rx

May 2016

Really easy to manipulate the software

My overall experience with the software has been excellent. It is easy to use, the tabs are easy to understand. I like the way each tab has very good detailed context and good size. I love the way workflow is in the software. It allows us to be efficient in our time with customers. Overall is a well developed software.

Beth from Delta Drug

User Friendly

Five stars and then some on ALL categories. I have no problem with any type of service I request from the company. They create specialty programs strictly for our business, especially regarding nursing home. They always compiled with ANY requests I have had. Account managers(especially mine) and programmers all get gold stars!!

Beth from Wayne Memorial Hospital Pharmacy

December 2015

It is very user friendly for pharmacists!

Pro - I have been out of retail pharmacy for years and it was easy for me to learn to navigate. Pro - Can order thru wholesaler Pro - Customer service is top notch! Pro - Can transmit controlled drugs dispensed to state pharmacy board Pro - Prints educational handouts in english and spanish

Vonnie from Glencoe Regional Health Services

Very Satisfied

I enjoyed our trainer. He was very helpful and informative. He knew the system well and was extremely patient and polite while walking us through the features of the software. I have used the helpdesk just a couple of times but I appreciate the ease of use and helpful staff.

Stachia from Roanoke Pharmacy

January 2016

Very easy to use & train employees

Customer service is excellent, can always call & have an answer within same day. Great how we have our own Rep. Sometimes I feel like there is more to system than we know how to use. Sending out updated info is helpful or training from Rep. Rep has been out to do training - excellent

Onis from Conoly Drug - Devine, TX

They Bend Over Backwards to Help Me & Keep Me Happy

We have been with Liberty for over 10 years and have no plans to go anywhere else. They are friendly, responsive, and always willing to listen to suggestions to help make their product better. They are always moving forward and not just bragging about numbers or past accomplishments.

Alisa from Dicus Pharmacy

November 2015

The software overall is easy to use and has everything you could need.

I love working with Liberty - both the company and the software. The help desk is prompt to resolve problems when they arise. They are great to add on "extras" to the software that are needed for you specifically if at (programmable) possible. I would recommend the company to anyone.

Jackson from MacArthur Pharmacy

Best software ever; Easy to learn

1) Customer service is freaking awesome 2) Liberty customizable to your needs. 3) Provides a specific account manager so you only deal with one specific agent (Ally is freaking awesome!!!) 4) Every problem a pharmacy has, Liberty will have a solution for it!

Melissa from Medical Center Pharmacy

Only on Liberty for about 4 weeks

Great experience - conversion was probably the best it could have been (only problems were with previous company). Installation was so easy and on-site training was so helpful. Customer support is the best - have responded to every issue.

Joe Don from Grapevine Drug

November 2015

Very friendly people, always eager to help and listen to our problems/issues.

Quick to resolve issues. I'm always finding new ways to use the software. I was one of the users of the original liberty software system back in the 80's. Today's system is very user friendly, intuitive, and full of useful tools and fast at processing.

Sara from GRHS

Easy to use and easy to figure out how to do things

- The training sessions were very helpful - The program has been very straightforward and easy to use. Also easy to edit. - I like how you can refill multiple RX numbers at one time. This has been very helpful for my workflow.

February 2016

February 2016

Great Software + Customer Service

Liberty Software is the easiest most user friendly software in the 18 years I've worked in pharmacy. When you do run into an issue they are quick to help and very friendly. I would recommend Liberty to anyone needing pharmacy software.

March 2016

Crystal from Taylor Bro. Pharmacy

March 2016

enjoyable company always helpful

Pros

I have always had excellent care when using Liberty's customer service. The hold time is always short - they are very helpful & friendly. I would recommend them to anyone.

Dan from Harris Pharmacy

December 2015

Our overall experience with Liberty has been excellent

Since coming over to Liberty from TAP we have been pleased with every aspect. Liberty has been very progressive in keeping up with trends as they progress. From tech support to supplies to software innovations we are very pleased.

HARRY from THE MEDICINE MAN

CUSTOMER SERVICE 5+

I FEEL THEY ARE THE BEST. I WOULD NOT HAVE ANYBODY ELSE. YOU CANNOT GET BETTER SERVICE OR MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE. I WOULD NOT THINK OF USING ANYBODY ELSE. EASY TO USE AND FAST RESPONSE TO PROBLEMS ALL OF THE TIME.

Sandy from Blackshear Drug

Friendly

Very user friendly software. Has simple steps. Would enjoy being able to add a new drug from escript screen. Customer service is always fast and friendly and always willing to help, even if our problems seem simple.

Shelly from Grapevine Drug

November 2015

Easy to use and versatile for all aspects of the pharmacy

The compounding side of the software is easy to use. It makes setting up new compounds easy with accurate pricing. The reports are perfect for keeping up with the business side of the pharmacy.

Kimberly from The Medicine Cabinet

October 2015

Very easy to use and makes for filling prescriptions quicker

Excellent customer service. Everyone is very friendly, willing to help, and if they are not sure of the answer they are quick to find out and get back with us. Awesome company + software.

Jordan from Jones Drug Company

Easy to Learn

This software is easy to learn and pick up on, which is very beneficial. The tech support line is great and is a service that is very helpful. The problems have been resolved very fast.

Tammy from Austin Plaza Pharmacy

Very helpful

Austin Plaza Pharmacy appreciates the team @ Liberty Software. Very friendly and very helpful when needed. We love the newest software that allows us to text message our customers.

Brandy from TMC RX Management

October 2015

Very user friendly. One of the best systems that I have worked with.

Excellent customer service. Everyone is very helpful and Lydia who is over our stores goes over and beyond to get things fixed and changed. Just a great company and pharmacy software.

Angie from Professional Apothecary

Good Company

Never had any problems with the Customer Service. Representatives always friendly and willing to help. Liberty has made using our computer easy to use. I have no complaints.

Ashlei from Medicine Cabinet

January 2016

I have been pleased with the overall function of the system

I have always had great experiences when having to call Liberty for support. People have been nice and very helpful. All problems have been solved in timely manner also.

Tammi from Grapevine Drug

Easy to use and learn

Great customer service. Always answers questions quickly when calling customer support. They are always patient with me, an explain things where I can understand.

Kena from Pearce Drug

October 2015

Easy to navigate and pleasure to use

Every issue I've ever experienced has been resolved in a matter of hours! Software personal are great to work with and have always been able to resolve my issues.

Ronnah from Baptist Health

Love it! Easy to use and Customer Service is Great

Liberty is a great system. I basically trained for 1 day and was ready to go... it is that easy. Customer service is always nice and fixes and problem quickly.

Joshua from MacArthur Healthmart

Not many issues when working. When calling customer service they are always very helpful. Runs smoothly with all programs from Liberty.

Heather from Las Colinas Pharmacy

Liberty Software

Easy to use and they continue to add new features and update. Customer service is responsive ands works to solve any problems.

Linda from Your RX Pharmacy

Great customer service

The service is excellent. Workflow options are very helpful. Excited to see what new features Liberty will come out with next.

Richard from Medic Pharmacy

October 2015

Great program. Anyone can use.

All the team is tops. They are always up to date on changes that happen to our our industry. Overall a 10/10 for the whole company.