• Pros

• "When searching for a software my number one stipulation was that I wanted to see where our drivers were on their routes. When driver's know that we know there whereabouts they work more efficiently."

• "The application is easy to use. Makes work easy."

• Cons

• ""BEST ROUTE" NOT WORKING! "BEST ROUTE" NOT WORKING!"

Browse OnnaWay Reviews

July 2016

A from DD

July 2016

Great product

Great delivery software. Though entering orders is a pain. Also on Capterra it says it allows online ordering which it does not. In no way can a customer place orders online. Also I see in no way that this is food delivery software. It seems more like simply logistics software. Really is in the wrong category.

Jason from Redline Courier Service

Just what we needed!

We have over 300 couriers working for us in the Los Angeles area. We have been in the business for 12 years now and we are always looking for ways to get better and increase efficiency. I have tried so many courier systems throughout the years and non of them were able to answer our needs as much as Onnaway. I am now able to monitor multiple couriers in various locations with so much ease and efficiency. It saves us money and time and most important enables us to service our customers better and communicate status with a click of a button. Customer Service: My first conversation was with Arthur who was great from the get go. He took the time to answer all my questions no matter how small or big. He presented the software with great knowledge and expertise and made the process fun and interesting. If he says he will get something done you can count on it. He was honest about what can and can not be done within the software. The Setup was a breeze and I was able to train my staff with ease with zero misunderstandings. Thank you Onnaway!

Rem from PMG

"Best Route" not working

EVERYTHING WORKING EXCEPT "BEST ROUTE"

Pros

The application is easy to use. Makes work easy.

Cons

"BEST ROUTE" NOT WORKING! "BEST ROUTE" NOT WORKING!

Conrad from Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.

Ideal software for small restaurants that want to better manage their delivery system. Love it!

We love tracking our deliveries and the organization tools this software features. 5 stars!

Pros

Cons

So far we have not yet run into any problems except at times the software can lag a bit. There have been a few times where my driver's dot on the map stays put for over a minute and I need to refresh.

January 2016

Lucius from Real Courier

January 2016

My use of Onnaway

I started using OnnaWay with my courier company for past 6 months. I wanted to wait before leaving a review to give thorough opinion. I was using and outdated program before which had a stranglehold on my productivity not to mention the unsatisfied customers. With this I have really ziplined my entire operation to work mechanically and help my entire team with one easy platform. Now I can manage my drivers, I can track when & where they are and send them orders to be picked up and delivered. The feature I would say that has highly made a difference is their best routing which in essence tells my drivers which route will give them the most productivity. Also Garric at Onnaway has been just great in assisting us at any point we needed help.

Michael from Vance Courier Services

Service Software You Can Trust

Few months ago we decided we needed a better way to manage our couriers and work flow. We extensively researched the various software options on the market to ensure the right fit for our company. We were looking for something that was user friendly, feature rich, and well supported. That is exactly what we found with Onnaway. From the minute we starting working with them, Andre in support, exceeded our customer service expectations. Onnaway allows you to keep track of all of your field workers from one interface. I cant say enough good things about this company and their staff, I am very thankful to have found them. Pros: Easy to setup, simple to use, great support and continuously being improved Cons: No Cons to speak of

Jason from HK Plumbing & Piping Inc

September 2015

Great product backed by an even better team

Finally a company that actually does what it says and is not all promises. We have been using OnnaWay for 4 months now and could not be happier. It is backed by a fully dedicated team with whom we have regular conversations. They actually listen to you, understand your business needs and then build solutions for you. The best customer support/experience I have encountered. Overall: The best piece of software we have ever used to streamline our operations, reduced staff, empowered users with real data and gives management real time visibility with numerous reports. The biggest reason for choosing Onnaway is because of their team, they will help you, they will listen to you and understand your exact needs.

Grant from Grant's Green Smoothies

October 2015

Arthur Andreasyan is THE MAN!

To who it may concern, Arthur Andreasyan is THE MAN! Today Arthur helped me get acquainted with OnnaWay. He did an OUTSTANDING job. I can also see how it is easy for an all-star like Arthur to hit home-runs with such a clear, simple, and strait forward product. I was scared to death researching different courier solutions. OnTime360 was my first stop... I thought I was transported to the early 2000's and I started having Sales Force flashbacks. None the less Arthur showed me the light! Your product is 99.99% of what I imagined a perfect solution would be. Thanks! * I REALLY DO hope that you get payment processing or API integration in the future. Best, Grant

Christopher from A Good Guys Appliance Repair

October 2015

Finally Great solution for my business

We start using Onnaway for my appliance service and repair business. First I went to their website and requested a demo. In the demo I was shown how easy it is to you and I could see all of my repair man on the field. It was fantastic and I couldnt wait to start using on the field. Their solution is super easy and their support team responds very quickly to every question I have asked. The best feature I admire is I can send new orders straight to my workers phones. Before I was stuck with pen and paper and my business productivity was way down with a bunch of unsatisfied customers. When I started using Onnaway my business went from 7 jobs per day to 20. Highly recommended!

Ricard from Refrigerator Repair One

No More Paperwork!

Onnaways dispatching service eliminated all the unnecessary paperwork. Our service technicians get to see their appointment calls and all customer information on their phone. My office staff has instant access to each employee, all of their work orders and time sheets. Onnaway has made my job easier and allowed management to be able to see daily operations instantly. Their support staff promptly replies to any questions that arise. Onnaway is a must to any business that has employees out in the field has it keeps everyone in the loop as to whats going on from business owner to driver to customer.

September 2015

Jack from Furgeson Plumping Inc.

Saved my business

Pros: - Onnaway is an amazing platform, it tracks all of my field technicians in real time. I can simple look at their admin dashboard and know where everyone is at or where they are going. My technicians love that they get all of their work orders straight to their phone and don't have to deal with paperwork. This system has allowed me to take better control of our day to day operations and the process is very smooth from service call to billing. Cons: - None Overall: - Best investments we ever made. They have and amazing product with great customer support. I highly recommend them.

Angie from Todd Piping

Satisfied customer

I have tried numerous softwares and one day came across Onnaway. Got in contact with them and was very pleased with their response time and customer service. Everything went very smoothly from start to finish and I could not be any happier. I have good faith in this company moving forward. They are constantly updating and are very open to adding new features unlike some other software companies. I am extremely more organized and efficient now apposed to my prior business practices. If you are in the field service business this is definitely a no brainer choice!

September 2015

Michael from Red Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Worth every penny.

What can I say. We were using one program for dispatching, another for managing orders and we didn't even think about tracking. With Onnaway now everything is in one place, there is no duplicate work and we know where our guys are at all times. What I love most is that they listen to their users and very quickly add new features to help your business work effortlessly. Would be great if there was a way to add field charges too.

Response from OnnaWay.com

Replied September 2015

Michael, we love working with your company. Thanks for being such a valued member all this time

August 2015

mark from Enzo Pizza

August 2015

Very easy to use to track my workforce

Pros: - I was able to literally get setup and start tracking my team in a few minutes. - There are no contracts unlike my last gps company who got me on a bogus 3 year contract - My drivers like the fact that it has all their orders in one platform so it helps them manage their orders. - My favorite feature is that my customers know a pretty accurate eta of when my delivery guys will arrive. Cons: - Their support is during business hours. Would like to see 24/7 support as we do nightshift deliveries.

Joney from Flower 4U

Great customer support

Pros: Onnaway helped us stream line our business. We were using paper invoices which were then manually inputted into our accounting software. The software is well organized with a simple layout and is very user friendly. Their customer service is definitely top notch! Cons: Nothing to say Overall: Amazing software and a good team behind it. I would recommend Onnaway software not only because they have an excellent product but their customer support is what really won me over.

September 2015

David from Foreman Financial Inc.

September 2015

A must have for those who have outside employees!!!!

For years we were struggling with managing outside sales force and at times we could not understand why someone's production was fluctuating while others were not. With Onnaway we have full control over our outside reps as well as our orders in real time. Now we know who are team players working hard and which are not. In fact we have successfully replaced some of them which has increased our production by about 20% in short 2 months.

Ranelle from Mainline Plumbing & Rooter

September 2015

When I changed over to Onnaway, the admin time from the point of order creation through to dispatching and job completion used to take me somewhere in the region of an hour per job and faster by 50%. That is huge! I did my research so I do not have any regrets, there were other systems but Onnaway had everything I needed right off the bat. It is an great product and easy to use product, highly recommended.

Kevin from Malkovich Technicians

Best system around

Pros: Onnaway has it all! You can dispatch endless orders to your drivers and track everything in real time. Easy to learn and customer support very helpful. It has been a great help to us especially as we are growing fast and need the organization this software provides. Cons: I have none! Overall: I would highly recommend this software to anyone. I could not run my business without it.

September 2015

David from Kessler Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Excellent System, Excellent Support

Weve been using OnnaWay for over a month now and we cant be more happy. Their dispatching system is so easy to use and we always know where our techs are. With regard to their customer services I can think of few companies where you can speak to a representative as quickly as with Onnaway. Their staff are knowledgeable and keen to help. I look forward to our ongoing partnership.

Vic from Grandview Financial Services

September 2015

SIMPLE WAY TO INCREASE COMPANY PRODUCTIVITY!

It has been only one month our company uses Onnaway, and I have already recorded more revenue than before. Besides the fact of increased revenue and productivity, our customers are especially satisfied with Onnaway service. Onnaway customer services is great too and offers quick solutions to any questions you might have.

Amari from Jet Delivery

Great for Deliveries

We started our delivery company over a decade ago where everything was done through manual labor. As our company grew we realized that we need to implement technology to grow even faster. Thats where OnnaWay came in and has really helped us handle more order and grow to more locations. Cons: None

Joseph from Hoffman Construction Company

Good App

Our company had been in the midst of a turmoil for years trying to find out how to manage our employees. Since we have begun to use Onnaway, we can say that we have noticed our operations as being more efficient. They normally roll out new features relatively quickly which is always a bonus.

John from Sallyport Global

Very Efficient

From a job dispatching and tracking perspective, this is by far the best solution I have seen. I can visually see the routes of my crew on the map, and can dispatch easily based on location. We are saving a lot of time managing our operations, and our crew liking it is a bonus.

Taiwan from Lightning Transportation

The Best

I really like how this software is so simple and helps us manage our entire operations. I know where everyone is and can see exactly whats going on at all times. I also love their history recording feature which allows me to see what my employees were doing in the past.

Vahan from Pasadena Art Classes

Not bad at all

We use this to track & manage our private instructors. Works great & simple to use. Our customers are able to also know exactly when their instructor will arrive so that really helps. Helps management coordinate our team as well so only can say good things so far.

Steven from Mr. Fixit

Amazing Service Software

Pros: Ease to use software, was up and running within minutes. The reporting options have been great as well. Cons: No cons at this time. Overall: We have been extremely happy with the software as well as with customer support. Great tool for service industry!

Joe from Joes Pizza

Fun to Use

I am a president of a pizza company. We needed something that would allow our customers to track their deliveries and this has perfectly provided us that. Our customers are able to see their orders which is a big plus in our business.

Rick from King Transportation

So far so good

Generally speaking, dispatching can be a tedious, especially if you are not great at organizing. With this app I get to see where everyone of my drivers are and know who to dispatch. Really has made things easier for me at least.

Mike from Rovente Pizzeria

Deliveries made easy

Increased our deliveries by 50% in 6 months. Our profits more than covered the price we are paying for this. This is after we were not increasing production for 2 years. Thanks guys. PS. Their team is great to work with.

Derek from Clean Plumbing

Happy Camper

Weve been using OnnaWay for awhile now and it does what we need. It has many features you wouldnt think of, its great in that sense. I can say that this has definitely helped us take our business to a more professional level.

Martha from LongHorn Plumbing

Pleased with it

We have recently started using Onnaway to better streamline our operations. We have been very pleased so far. Our company has increased efficiency ever since we started and we are looking forward to using it daily.

Mike from Mickey Fine Pharmacy

Does the job

Pros: - Pretty easy to use for my staff - No contracts - Can quickly see my guys - Increased our deliveries per day - Andre & their team are very professional Cons: - Nada, nothing. Lets keep it that way.

Kurtis from Kurtis Co

Onnaway system

With many workers out in the field we are able to track every one of them and know exactly where they are. We are very pleased with the software and how easy it is. Andre has also been great in training my staff.

Steve from Appliance Fix

October 2015

Changed our day to day operations

Without a doubt, the simplification of dispatching orders is my favorite aspect of the product. While I would lose track of orders and jobs would get lost before, everything is in order with this software.

Rudy from Electech

October 2015

Making my daily business duties simple

We absolutely love Onnaway. Super easy to use and extremely efficient. I don't know how I ran my business without it before. I recommend them to every business owner I know.

Kevin from Takeout Taxi

Excellent Customer Service

Very happy Onnaway customer. Excellent customer service, minimal wait time, great functional software that is flexible to meet the needs of a unique business such as ours.

Keming from High Vision Corp

October 2015

Easy to use system but needs more function

Pros: Easy to use for both dispatchers and drivers. Show traffic pattern Real-time GPS Lactation Cons: No Electrical Proof of Delivery function

Art from Maximize Marketing

Cool Tracking Webapp

Anthony helped with all my questions and got me started in no time. He did well and has been helping our team track all our field sales agents.

Apo from On Time Messenger Service

Smart and Simple

A perfect way to manage my 26 couriers - I can track when & where they are and send new jobs. Pros: No more paper.

David from Viva Driving School

So easy and convenient

I use this for my driving school and it's the best investment I've made. Very easy to use, great customer service.

Eric from Ergon Landscape

Good Value for the Money

Basically Onnaway makes my daily work life a lot easier and more efficient. It works well for my business.

Alex from Classic Couriers

Good job

Signing up was a breeze and Andre was very helpful and knowledgeable with helping me with any questions.

Romina from AFLAC

Great Experience!!!

Definitly a great software. Very user friendly. I will definitly use it again very soon!!!

Mona from Heavenly Maid Cleaning Service

Great Customer Service

Whether I have a question, suggestion or a concern it's always addressed quickly.

Brian from Zetian Limousine

Very Disappointed

Drivers are logged off randomly and tracking is not consistent. Time stamps are not available or routes taken, if you are not monitoring the map at every second. This could be a great platform and may work for users that don't require detailed information, but its only good for a company such as mine for basic location information which is off more than its on.

Itai from Wolfnights-Howling Inc.

Industry: Restaurants

ZERO customer service

Pros

the basic idea of this software is good.

Cons

1) it should have a better integration system. 2) but the most important issue about this business is their customer service. There is no direct contact. They have a chatbox but you never gonna get your answer. You can email them but no one will write you back. There is no way to cancel the membership. I had to stop the payment.