What are RepairDesk users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using RepairDesk software through verified user reviews

• icon"Great fanctionality and customizability, great customer support, great value for money."
  • icon"SENSITIVE CONTENT] are the best hands down. M very pleased with the service they provide."
  • icon"Ticket handling and inventory tracking are great features. Good for tracking customers as well, but being able to track all the tickets pending and waiting is great."
  • icon"Inventory is a mess can’t never get it done correctly."
  • icon"Yes there are issues and sometimes things go wrong and there are bugs within it that can occur but not anything that I would gripe over. I moved from Repairshopr 3 years ago and when I compare the 2."

Browse all RepairDesk Reviews

• Have you used RepairDesk and would like to share your experience with others?

RepairDesk it THE best solution for electronic repair shops.

Modesto

Very Dedicated Staff and Easy to use software

To support team, just wanted to take some time to thank you for all your hard work and dedication , we are extremely grateful and happy to have you as our dedicated account manager and me personally i know is not easy working middle of the night i did it for many years, we appreciate everything you've done for us i know these couple of months haven't been easy but we are getting closer to stability and then we can focus solely on growth and features and making everyones's life better and easier

Pros

All the features it currently has and the more features it will have in the future, the time saving the software provides repairs shops making tasks that took 1 to 2 hours to complete to be done in minutes, the more time you save and the more automated features the more your team can concentrate on providing better customer service

Cons

There's no cons to speak about, softwares will always be softwares and have their little things here and there, but nothing that cant be fixed or improved

Response from RepairDesk

Modesto, you are absolutely incredible! Thank you for your kind words & strong vote of confidence. Our support team is really grateful for your understanding, and the entire RepairDesk team is pleased to have given you a great experience with our software. We're excited to continue fostering a healthy relationship with you as we move into the future.

Replied February 2019

Sean

Ideal POS for Repair Shops

great nothing i can add to this.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the integrations between my website and this POS. Customers are always commenting that they enjoy the experience of booking their devices in using this much valued RD integration. I like also that RD software engineers are always updating and this is never the finished article and RD is always evolving. Also I love the customer facing display and customers agree to our t+c before the repair commences and see the price of it. It gives me a professional approach and something I can go back to if i need to and show the customer that I made you aware of.......... and you agreed to this with a signature to back this up. The reporting aspect and KPIs is another key part of the RD system. All round its justa great system to use. Backed up by a great team on the help desk especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who helps me tremendously if I need help with something

Cons

yes there are issues and sometimes things go wrong and there are bugs within it that can occur but not anything that I would gripe over. I moved from Repairshopr 3 years ago and when I compare the 2 ? RD are streets ahead of them

Reasons for choosing RepairDesk

I thought repairq wasnt user friendly

Reasons for switching to RepairDesk

I needed a better POS, I wanted to have a flagship website booking intergration that stood out and give me functionality to offer something that noone else did. RD give me that. POS I LOVE IT in that its an easy walk through process and captures step by step everything you need to have when your taking devices from customers. Traceability of the customer and ability to take contact details to capturing parts used during the repair and setting stock levels then reordering reports when our inventory falls below its min stock level.

Kevin

Great and terrible.

Great bunch of people with great ideas and a great product which could easily be the best on the market, bit having so many issues and getting the “large road map and little time” generic response when asking for simple improvements or necessary bug fixes just made me give up hope.

Pros

Great features. The trade in module is great.

Cons

Some of the great features are Poorly implemented. I put the language barrier down to the frustrating exchanges trying to get simple issues resolved… so I just gave up trying and just deal with the bugs and work arounds now whilst I try to find a better alternative.

Cost. Promises.

Reasons for switching to RepairDesk

For better repair business features.

Response from RepairDesk

Hi Kevin, Founder here at RepairDesk and we're sorry you had a poor experience. Your satisfaction is invaluable to us and it would be great if you could share more information about the challenges you're facing so I can work with our product team to improve them moving forward

Corey

Industry: Computer Hardware

Decent POS and repair ticketing software for start-ups

Pros

Software is affordable for new start-ups. Easy to learn. Built-in SMS system is awesome for updating customers on service tickets. Decent inventory tracking

Cons

The interface is a little clunky but usable. No printing support for Apple computers! You have to download a PDF and then open it up in another program to print while customer waits. No support for Apple Air print when using iPad as POS.

Reasons for choosing RepairDesk

Lightspeed was too expensive for my start-up, however I am now switching to Lightspeed due to printer support being dropped for Apple computers recently

Response from RepairDesk

Hi Corey, Founder here at RepairDesk and thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. I've checked with our product team and we do offer print support to Apple users that are using an iMAC or iPad. If you're using an iMAC we would recommend you to use Epson Tm-m30 and if you're using an iPad we recommend Star TSP 6500 ii Please visit our recommended hardware page for more information and if you need additional help please reach out to our customer service.

Circuit Tree Review

Pros

Ticket management and the ability for Customers to view and track their tickets in real time.

Cons

Having issues with integration with Mobile Sentrix, I made a mistake, but so far it doesn't appear there's anyway to actually rectify that mistake leaving me unable to utilize the integration with Mobile Sentrix like I wanted.

Reasons for choosing RepairDesk

RepairQ was a nightmare to setup. We plenty of issues with site integration, their store search option couldn't find our store despite typing in exact address, managing regular sales was basically generation mini service tickets each time. Very clunky, not user friendly.

Reasons for switching to RepairDesk

RQ by iQmetrix is very much a integrated mobile POS, and everything else is secondary for them. So if you didn't integrate with Rogers or Telus it was essentially just a really slow, dumb POS/Inventory Management system that could barely handle repair tickets properly. It was also extremely expensive to add any features that seem to be included with most other companies.

Vito

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Software completo e personalizzabile , perfetto per la riparazione di Smartphone, tablet e PC

Nel complesso ho avuto e sto avendo una buona impressione del software.

Pros

È un software completo che copre dalla ricezione di un ordine di riparazione alla fatturazione con tutti processi intermedi, etichette per i dispositivi e per il magazzino (personalizzabili) generazione di codici a barre per l'inventario e i ticket, preventivi fatture (anche queste con layout personalizzabile), reclami, garanzie ecc... Facile integrazione con il sito web per prenotazione appuntamenti riparazioni online. Non completamente tradotto in italiano, ma grazie al editor lingue di sistema ho potuto tradurre, correggere e inserire le traduzioni errate o mancanti. Diversi moduli di email e sms invio automatico ai clienti per informarli costantemente sulla riparazione. Il team del software mi ha seguito passo passo nella configurazione e ha fatto delle formazioni online sull'utilizzo del software.

Cons

Per il momento non esprimo giudizi, aggiornerò la recensione più avanti se ci fossero dei punti negativi. Il software è basato per l'utilizzo USA, nonostante questo è utilizzabile anche in Europa sia chiaro ma ci sono poche integrazioni disponibili, in futuro mi piacerebbe trovare qualche integrazione in più per i clienti Europei.

Reasons for choosing RepairDesk

L'ho trovato più intuitivo e personalizzabile senza essere un "guru" della programmazione, ho potuto modellarlo alle mie esigenze.

Shane

Industry: Consumer Electronics

RepairDesk is the only way togo

110% I love RepairDesk

Pros

Ease of use, Customer Service, The amount of help you get when setting up, Ticketing, POS functionality

Cons

Deleting some aspects of the inventory such as existing manufacturers is hard todo with out erasing the whole inventory

Reasons for switching to RepairDesk

RepairShopr customer service was terrible/interface for a customer facing store isn’t the best it’s better for B2B

Response from RepairDesk

Hi Shane, Thanks for the awesome review. We're real happy to have Computer Cave as one of our customers, and we love that you're so happy with RepairDesk as a whole. Using our software can be cumbersome at times, yes, but we're always here to help you out with our active support team and knowledge base articles. Give us a shout any time you need help, and we'll be there to take care of everything. Thanks again for everything. You're awesome!

Ash

Support is unreal!

Love it

Pros

How good the POS system is and how easy the staff picked it up

Cons

Mapping to parts is hard sometimes but support team figure it out instantly

The support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very personal

Response from RepairDesk

Hi Ash, Thanks a lot for your super review! We're really happy to know that RepairDesk solves all your troubles extraordinarily well. We designed our systems to be feature-packed yet very easy to use, and it's so great to hear that your staff caught up with it so easily. Likewise, our support team is always there to take care of your needs and help you out with anything that you desire. And as always, if there's anything you'd like to discuss, Usman is always ready for a call! Thanks for being awesome!

Replied August 2020

Joshua

Review from iScreenFix

Overall experience with Repair Desk is good. We look forward to learning more about the software and hope that our workers will learn it as quickly as the managers.

Pros

Repair Desk is a comprehensive piece of software, perfect for small electronics repair shops. Includes POS system, customer database, inventory management, analytics and more.

Cons

There is a significant learning curve while mastering this product. Some things are easy and intuitive, however, more difficult functions require training before using Repair Desk. Also, it was difficult for my company to integrate with more than one supplier. We figured out a good work around, but not easy.

Reasons for switching to RepairDesk

More business functions and analytics with Repair Desk.

Response from RepairDesk

Hi Joshua, Thanks for the great review! We're really glad that RepairDesk was able to give your shop everything it needs to run at its best. The software may seem complex at first, but it's actually fairly intuitive and structured for convenience. We're really hoping your staff comes to love it just as much as you do. If there's anything you need assistance with, our support team is always ready to answer your queries.

Replied September 2020

Oliver

Industry: Computer Hardware

Great customer service after poor service from competitor!

Pros

Sales and support team were quick and efficient, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who was really good, not pushy and understood that as a small business, my operations came before making this purchase, his knowledge was second to none and I felt that he really wanted to tailor the experience to my needs.

Cons

There's a lot to setup, but worth it!!!!

Reasons for choosing RepairDesk

Repair Desk offered a much better and faster service for onboarding

Appointment Calendar

Pros

ease of access. great feedback from customers and great online feature

Cons

It would be great if the end user (the business), could customise the layout and look of the feature. It would be great if we could customise the way the feature looked when publishing this on the website. I've been using this feature as my main purpose of Repair Desk and I think it STILL looks the same way it did when I first started using it 3 years ago. Like Wix Bookings, they have changed the options for layout, colours, sizes, options of their booking system which is free of costs, yet Repair Desk haven't changed anything abou Appointment Calendar since I've used it. It's starting to look a bit retro in comparison to other online booking systems where things look more "blown up" and easier on the eyes (more so in mobile view on mobile devices)

more options

Response from RepairDesk

Hi Paul, Founder here at RepairDesk and thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. I do agree that the appointment booking widget design is outdated and we also plan to release a new version early next year. In the meantime, you can also integrate a 3rd party appointment system using our Zapier integration. More information on zapier integration is available here: https://zapier.com/apps/repairdesk/integrations

Dan

Easy to use high functioning ticketing system

We clubbed three stores jobs and it’s amazing how simple our process become .

Pros

Great and within a hand reach customer service and support system at any time of a day it doesn’t matter you fallen different time zone , they are always there to help. As soon as you start trail process you get tharough training or nearly expalined complete use to do program from them through computer screen sharing. I believe this is important as what is the point of highly sophisticated program when end user can’t use or able to understand and use. We were used to many ticketing tool but this is by far best one — easy to use , has all option you think of while creating job and More ever never lagged any time or in front of customer while using. Good inventory system to match ticketing system and with completion of invoicing system . I can only say the repair desk one complete program with all the features needed for any repair shop.

Cons

Nothing really . If they do one time software purchase option instead of year subscription it would be really good We

Response from RepairDesk

Hello Dan, Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate how awesome you've been. It is so nice to hear that you've had a great experience with our customer service & that you consider RepairDesk to be a highly sophisticated program. We work hard to make sure that our software never feels too complicated or counterproductive, and our support team never feels out of reach for any queries that you may have. Currently, we haven't explored the idea of putting out a lifetime purchase option, but until we get around to it, you can always go for our yearly subscription so you don't have to worry about immediate payments. Thanks again for your kind word. You're awesome!

Replied February 2019

Basel

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Amazing Software! Great Features! Help our business to move to the next level!!!

I would HIGHLY recommend this for really anyone in the computer and cellphone repair field. If you are pretty much ready to go out of the box. Have to give it a try!

Pros

I tested dozens of software in trying to manage remote clients, on-sites, repair bench items, inventory, refurbished devices and general CRM duties for our IT and cellphone repair company. They were all terrible in their own particular ways. From one of the most expensive POS in the United States to most of on-line and off-line CRM tools and software, we kept running into roadblocks and compromises. Not to mention terrible UI's, high costs, and so on and so forth. RepairDesk is a breath of fresh air. The UI makes sense, the price is reasonable, it's super fast, and it covers everything we need. I was hesitant to switch to using it for Invoicing Vs Denali at first, but was better than we expect; we ended up using RepairDesk for all invoicing and payments, and everything now done through their platform, since our lives are now inside RepairDesk and we couldn't be happier. The other very pleasant thing is the aggressive update schedule the team has - new and improved features (that competitors can't cover)are rolled out constantly, without being disruptive to the existing workflow. This software has transformed our business. RepairDesk fits the bill totally, for tracking, estimates and complete control. With RepairDesk, it has really been able to automate this process of our business and produce professional results. Thank you RepairDesk Team :-)

Cons

If there is any! 24 Hours support can FIXED it immediately.

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Basel & for your valuable feedback. We are happy that you are satisfied with RepairDesk and we aim to make the system even easier and more convenient for you. Our development and customer support team are working rigorously, and smooth operations on your end are our main priority. We hope to have a lasting relationship with you.

Scott

Cracked Glass Phone Repair review

Good customer service, just slow with the needed update. Expected by end of 2020, if not, I’ll be shopping for a solution that has the checkout feature I need. That would be unfortunate as the ticket and invoice tracking are very well laid out and intuitive.

Pros

Cons

I would love to use this with an iPad at my checkout, however the POS doesn’t track both taxes when converting a ticket into an invoice. This is a critical feature for any region where there are two taxes.

Ease of use

Response from RepairDesk

Hey Scott, Thanks for the great review. We're real happy to learn that RepairDesk is easy to use for you and you're having a great time with the ticketing and invoicing modules. We're working real hard to add a lot more features to our systems, and support for dual tax is coming to the iPad POS in Q4 2020. We're a couple weeks away from introducing it, and once we do, you'll have a much easier time running your repair shop on the iPad. Drop us a line if there's anything else you'd like to see in the software. Thanks again for your feedback.

Sam

Amazing Software, amazing customer support!

Pros

Makes intake of phone repairs fast easy and gets the information I need into a cloud database properly. Much better management system than paper sheets. Wonderful support with dymo label printer to make tickets even easier to view with pertinent information on the label and a barcode leading to ticket for the rest of the info Works great as a general purpose POS software as well with items having many options for each items customization. THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE no matter if it's a bug in the software or your own user error the support team is there to help you out either in live chat or on their facebook group where you can talk directly with the CEO of repairdesk. Plus with new features they deliver the software just keeps getting better and better

Cons

There are definitely some bugs here and there but support staff handles them very quickly. iPad app is extremely helpful for creating tickets quickly but barely useful after that with a lot of missing features. this should be taken care of soon with many updates and bug fixes incoming to the ios app

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Sam & for your valuable feedback. We are happy that you are satisfied with RepairDesk and we aim to make the system even easier and more convenient for you. Our development and customer support team are working rigorously, and smooth operations on your end are our main priority. We have marked your suggestion regarding iPad app and will work on it soon. We hope to have a lasting relationship with you.

Moustapha

Industry: Consumer Electronics

These guys are great. Their product is build by repair techs for repair techs.

When I first started my company I tried out three different POS Systems. None of them even came close to RepairDesk. I even know the employees by name because they are so helpful. The software has everything that a computer or phone repair shop will ever need. I can see how much sales tax I need to pay how much profit I have and how much sales have grown over the past few months. There’s even a whole section dedicated None of them even came close to RepairDesk. I even know the employees by name because they are so helpful. The software has everything that a computer or phone repair shop will ever need. I can see how much sales tax I need to pay how much profit I have and how much sales have grown over the past few months. There’s even a whole section dedicated To reports. This company could be charging a lot more and I appreciate your help.

Pros

It has EVERYTHING I NEED. It helps me look better as a company. From self checkin to sms, and email.

Cons

Some QuickBook invoices don’t sync automatically at times.

Response from RepairDesk

Hi Moustapha, Thanks so much for the awesome review! You rock! We're so happy that RepairDesk has everything you were looking for in a cellphone/computer repair shop software. We've worked long and hard to make sure our customers are satisfied with what we have, and we're always open to feedback. If there's something you feel needs improvement in our system, don't hesitate to contact our support team. We love hearing from you and wish the best for your business with RepairDesk right at your side.

Laural

Very Helpful

Overall, my transition to RepairDesk has been an utter joy. RepairDesk handles invoicing, estimating, contacts, expenses and tickets along with a complete array of other features. All of these work efficiently and intuitively and I like the fact that the developers are constantly adding new tweaks and features RepairDesk ranks as the best POS for the cell phone repair industry. As an extremely busy person, RepairDesk has made my life easy as I can manage almost everything within RepairDesk. Support team is exceptional as I was connected with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he helped me in a very Professional, Polite manner. Overall, my transition to RepairDesk has been an utter joy. RepairDesk handles invoicing, estimating, contacts, expenses and tickets along with a complete array of other features. All of these work efficiently and intuitively and I like the fact that the developers are constantly adding new tweaks and features RepairDesk ranks as the best POS for the cell phone repair industry. As an extremely busy person, RepairDesk has made my life easy as I can manage almost everything within RepairDesk. Support team is exceptional as I was connected with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he helped me in a very Professional, Polite manner.

Pros

User friendly and extremely helpful when I call in to tech support

Cons

No cons at this time. Tech support is always willing to help.

Ryan

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great decision for our business

We’ve been using it for approximately 3 weeks now. It was a wise decision making the switch.

Pros

The ability to track tickets, inventory management, and reporting.

Cons

Nothing that I have come across yet. I really value all the features.

Reasons for switching to RepairDesk

Fed up with the lack of features

Response from RepairDesk

Hey Ryan, Thanks so much for a great review! We're really glad to know that just 3 weeks in, RepairDesk has captured your heart. We've worked long and hard to make sure our system is perfect for our customers. Our team is always coming out with new features and improvements, and if there's anything you'd like to see, you can always get in touch with our support team. We'd love to hear how we can make the system even better for you.

Norma

Repair Desk is easy

Overall experience has been great. Refunds was one of my concerns since sometimes there was only one item that need to be refunded I like that I can go back and only refund the items needed.

Pros

We have used Repir Desk for a little over 2 years and it has been so easy to navigate and understand. Being able to write notes for in house is a plus. All of our repairs are done in front of the customers so this helps passing on the information to which ever tech takes care of the customer so that the customer does not need to explain over and over. Great using.

Cons

I cannot say I have any complaints to give.

Response from RepairDesk

Hi Norma, Thank you for your amazing review of our software! We're always hard at work to bring the best experience to our customers, and are constantly tweaking RepairDesk to serve you better. We've got a lot more improvements to our core systems planned for this year, so if there's anything you'd like to see, you can always contact our support team for it. Thanks again for your patronage.

Replied March 2019

Nephi

Review from New Zealand

It was great, with personal communication from the owner. Help is fast when needed. Chose it over competitors due to features and developments taken from our suggestions. Client base has obviously got bigger since we joined for well deserved reasons, so we see other developments obviously taken from other clients which shows that the developer has high interest in keeping all clients happy! Good facebook group for clients too. Sharing of useful and humorous information.

Pros

POS with a good booking in system for repairs. Flexible with ability to personalise many departments of the software.

Cons

Speed can be slow, not the best for busy periods. We have fibre.

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you Nephi for being an awesome customer & for your valuable feedback. We are happy that you are satisfied with RepairDesk and we aim to make the system even easier and more convenient for you. Our development and customer support team are working rigorously, and smooth operations on your end are our main priority. We hope to have a lasting relationship with you.

Joseph

Industry: Consumer Electronics

RepairDesk is the best software for any cellphone repair shop

Repairdesk has been growing at an extreamly fast pace, after trying many other companies they are the only software company that are serious about there customers, with constant improvements and bug fixes

Pros

With the ability to provide portal access to larger customers (B2B), Online booking widget for our website, integrations to payment and invoicing systems and the ability to use the API provides unlimited possibilities

Cons

We don't have any complaints however it would be awesome if there was a little more functionality for larger customers such as. if we had the ability to group multiple invoices for multiple repairs with larger customers, Provide an automatic completion date for tickets (Ticket Closed Date) And receive notifications when a customer comments on a ticket via the portal with there user name

Response from RepairDesk

Hi Joseph, Thank you so much for your amazing review. We're very happy to learn that RepairDesk has been a great experience for you so far. Our team strongly believes in providing as much value to our customers as possible, and we're always working to bring the sort of improvements you'd love to see to our system. If there's anything you'd like to see added, you can always get in touch with our support team and they would be happy to take your request. Thanks for being awesome!

Replied March 2019

Eyob

Industry: Consumer Electronics

The best POS for Cellphone repair busines!

RepairDesk is a decent POS, easy to use, it gave us total solution for our onsite cell phone repair busines, Especially keep updating customers with ON MY WAY email/sms and sending them technician’s location in real time.

Pros

I really like RepairDesk POS b/c can be used on smart phones and iPads anywhere anytime! and the best customer support!!

Cons

At the moment we don’t have any issues with RepairDesk POS software we really love it!!

Reasons for choosing RepairDesk

Price, easy to use, a lot of integration options ..

Reasons for switching to RepairDesk

RepairDesk gave us total solution with a lot of important integration!

RepairDesk User

Very happy with the software, Streamlining was well executed and updates are regular and the software informs you of any new features as soon as it is made available

Pros

Ease of use, No hassle with setup, Easy customization

Cons

Can't really complain about anything. The developers are easy to reach and Extremely helpful, Friendly and Professional

Reasons for choosing RepairDesk

RepairDesk is a better software and more user friendly

Reasons for switching to RepairDesk

Skyline is UK based and very Expensive, you also do not have the option to choose the amount of sites required

August 2016

Brilliant Software

Very nice software to use. We use it in my repair shop. Very handy for keeping track of almost everything. Constantly adding new features and perks. When they have time - they listen to customers input and impliment features requested by the common majority. There is a great support forum for issues, FAQ and requests for changes to the software. In short... brilliant software!

Pros

Ease of use at POS Being able to track all repairs in store easily Constant improvements Website widgets for tracking repairs and instant quotes

Cons

Not everything is absolutely perfect - mostly cosmetic. (Eg. Spelling errors, layout, etc) POS has no customer rewards programs or support for us to add our own No android app available Monthly fee is a little high in Australian Dollars but is still worth it

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Michael & for your valuable feedback. We are happy that you are satisfied with RepairDesk and we aim to make the system even easier and more convenient for you. Our development and customer support team are working rigorously, and smooth operations on your end are our main priority. We have marked your suggestion & will work on it soon. We hope to have a lasting relationship with you.

RepairDesk