What are Resy OS users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Resy OS software through verified user reviews

• icon"Resy is very easy to use and has a great interface (backend and guest view). They have a gold star support team."
  • icon"Immediate feedback form our guests as it relates to the establishment. Great tool of communication between guests and the restaurant."
  • icon"The app is extremely user friendly and helpful, allowing me to make changes."
  • icon"As a user of Opentable in addition to Resy, I don't like that Resy has limited options when compared to Opentable."
  • icon"It is just so difficult to make reservations that are not the same day – the UI seems to break down when trying to make a reservation that's not the same day."
  • icon"On the app, I prefer the old formatting in the inventory view. It's a bit confusing to navigate now and also doesn't allow me to make changes on the app that I'm able to make on the website."

Browse all Resy OS Reviews

• Have you used Resy OS and would like to share your experience with others?

Resy

Resy makes the reservation process easier as well as finding nearby restaurants in most areas when you are unsure of where you want to go. You can search by location, cuisine and dollar amount.

Pros

The product is easy to use and keep track of reservations in an app as well as receiving email notifications/reminders.

Cons

Its not easy to search unless you have your location services turned on. I prefer to enter my address and have options appear.

Corinne

Resy is the best!

Our experience has been great! They are always coming out with updates that push the software forward. The support team is really quick to respond and they take customer feedback into consideration which is huge.

Pros

-The Notify Feature is easily the best part about this software. It is the answer to an age old problem that restaurants have- filling seats when guests cancel their reservation. People make and cancel their reservations these days like it's no big deal and the notify function truly helps keep our restaurant full. It also keeps our guests happy so they can find out about cancelations faster than we could ever possibly tell them! -It's a great price! -We also love the ability to chat live with their support team.

Cons

We like everything! But if I had to choose one thing, we'd say that we wish there was an app for Android phones.

Reasons for choosing Resy OS

Consumer awareness about Resy and Resy's overall functionality was far superior compared to other table management apps out there.

The acquisition of Reserve by Resy

Kasi

May 2022

This software can't be beat!

I have so much more time during my shift to do paperwork and even clean. Time is what we have gained and time is a lot in out line of work!

Pros

It's amazing the difference has been since we stared using resy! We are a Hotel/Restaurant . So before Resy us front desk clerks we're having to make reservations and orders and all kinds of other phone calls through out the day. Now it all goes through Resy and I couldn't be happier! It was easy to set up, easy to learn! And our customers have no difficulty making reservations at all!

Cons

Honest. I haven't found a flaw yet. But if I do I'll be back to update:)

April 2022

Resy – Beautiful UI, Difficult Reservation Experience

Overall, I only use Resy when I have to. If the restaurant I want to go to only uses Resy, then I am more than happy to make a reservation, especially if it's for the same day. Resy is good for same day reservations, though!

Pros

I most like how it's easy to scroll through and see available reservations for the same day at various restaurants in my area. It's really convenient to see how many options there are and to see the times front and center.

Cons

It is just so difficult to make reservations that are not the same day – the UI seems to break down when trying to make a reservation that's not the same day. The calendar feature is not helpful and looks a little bit off, and I think the could have made it a lot easier. With the date-picker feature when you don't know what restaurant you want to go to, I strongly dislike the options for times – I'm usually looking to reserve for a specific time, so it's not helpful to break it down by "all day," "brunch," "early," "prime," or "late."

Sara

Amazing product!

It has been great and is user friendly. It is easy to navigate the back of house portal which allows me to make changes last minute and access any information regarding analytics to help our every day operations

Pros

We switched to Resy from Open Table, mainly for pricing reasons but they surprised us with the ability to respond immediately with excellent customer service and willing to take any requests to enhance the product regularly to make our user experience broader and better.

Cons

The single hardest part about Resy was the transition. Operating a system for years to move on to a new was challenging. When we upgraded to ResyFly we experienced a few crashes middle of service that were inconvenient at the moment but made it so much worth it later on. Recommend full training for all parties involved way ahead of time and practice before making the change while operating it live at the store.

Reasons for switching to Resy OS

We were interested in the better pricing option to a system that allowed all the functions of open table at a flat rate.

Alexandra

ResyOS Review

ResyOS works as our sole reservation system which thousands of customers use regularly to book their tables, confirm their reservations, and communicate with our business.

Pros

The app is extremely user friendly and helpful, allowing me to make changes. The website has more in-depth information which is helpful in pulling relevant information whether it be customer lists or service details.

Brian

Industry: Restaurants

Became too expensive for what it offered

The experience was not a negative one. When they doubled the monthly price, I decided to go shopping which led me to one of their competitors where I was able to save money without compromising on the product.

Pros

The functionality of the product was pretty good in that it did everything we needed it to do.

Cons

They offer integrations with a number of POS software but it is cost prohibitive.

Katarzyna

Resy Platform review

Great platform overall. The only con is that is freezes frequently

Pros

Easy interface Instinctual Fast and efficient Immediate feedback form our guests as it relates to the establishment Great tool of communication between guests and the restaurant Great customer service

Cons

The software freezes frequently. Automated plotting is not always the most accurate.

Britney

Great Tool!

Overall, I really have had a great experience with ResyOS. It's great that I can use it on my phone, as well as my tablet. It's also convenient that I'm able to customize features and make changes as needed on my own. The support team is THE BEST and always extremely helpful.

Pros

Resy is very easy to use and has a great interface (backend and guest view). They have a gold star support team. It's easily customizable and a lot of it I can do on my own.

Cons

There are often glitches. The software updates often.

Resy Overview: Great Customer Support, Tools, but Unintuitive Interface

Very positive. Kind company and staff.

Pros

Access to technology, enforcing guests needing to use a cell phone number to make an account, text functionality, iOS system, ease of access to back office needs

Cons

Default Programming forces me to find creative solutions within their software programming to do what we require. It is something that took a lot of time because of the different methods we utilize, which are different than a prototypical business.

Reasons for switching to Resy OS

More access to technology, functionality, simplicity in both function and payment

Davitta

SO HAPPY

We are very happy with everything, and the things we are unhappy with, are fairly minor.

Pros

How simple it is to use, how quickly we get support if we don't know how to use the software.

Cons

We do wish we could open our own slots like we could in the previous generation of the software. We don't love that it automatically plots and seats a table when we drag and drop a seat.

Reasons for choosing Resy OS

Because it is the leading software in the industry, easy to use, and incredibly cost effective.

Adva

Industry: Restaurants

Very helpful tool but needs improvement

I was able to control pacing, block specific times and slots, and other actions that I didn't want my team of hostesses to mistakenly control. But it wasn't friendly enough, especially because of the lack of floor plan and ability to play with the puzzle of reservations.

Pros

It gave me the tools to monitor and control the backend or our reservation system, and most importantly it allowed me to work on my computer rather than the ipad

Cons

It didn't give me what the ipad does- I needed to be able to have full control from the backend, to see the floor plan, to have everything in front of me while dealing with the backend.

Industry: Restaurants

has helped our customer service improve greatly

Pros

Easy to use, love all the features which make it very easy to make sure our guests are getting the utmost in customer service.

Cons

Wish we had a little more control sometimes in doing things ourselves with available tables in the restaurant.

Alexandra

ResyOS Review

Always amazing, our Resy specialist is always available, knowledgeable and ready to help!

Pros

The backend software and the record keeping for taking notes about guests is the best!

Cons

Sometimes it takes about 30 seconds to update when using the backend during service

Has potential, but isn't all the way there yet

Pros

I like that Resy allows for each reservations for higher-end restaurants.

Cons

As a user of Opentable in addition to Resy, I don't like that Resy has limited options when compared to Opentable. I realize that it's a bit more higher-end, but I would like to see the network grow quicker over time.

Resy OS