All Noterro Reviews

Noel

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2021

Noterro makes note keeping and compliance so easy

Jill

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Noterro is an excellent option

This is a simple and easy system to use, and we have a pretty complicated business with both a location and mobile appointments, and then different divisions with in the mobile.

PROS

It's ease of use, the soap notes are fantastic, and customer intakes are so easy and just automatically stored with the client, it seems simple but it is really really fantastic. Updates and more functions are regularly released. They are super quick to call or email back and address even silly questions and have helpful videos and solutions.

CONS

The only big drawback is the lack of a therapist compensation function that would eliminate the work involved in therapists invoicing me and having to check those invoices. This is maybe coming but no timeline yet. A small drawback is Therapist last names always show up, I would like the choice to keep the last names back except on receipts.

Reasons for switching to Noterro

Very difficult customer support, had an ongoing issue for 4.5 months and spent hours and hours chasing my tail, but couldn't seem to get problems solved.

Thanks for your feedback. An Invoice Payment Report is in the works, this will show you invoices based on when they were paid, handy for paying practitioners based on payments being received.

Replied October 2020

Lisa

Reviewed August 2023

Easy to set up and use!

The set up was easier than I expected - I just followed along with the YouTube videos and was pleasantly surprised with the process.

PROS

I like everything about this program. I especially like that it is all integrated - booking, files, billing, reminders, it’s all here :)

CONS

The only thing I’ve come across that is like to be able to set is specific times for people to book in instead of having a booking window.

Reason for choosing Noterro

Noterro had everything I needed at a price I liked.

Thanks for the review Lisa!

Replied August 2023

Jessica

Hospital & Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2020

Noterro Review!

I'm really enjoying using it primarily again. It's come from a place to store soap notes and client information, and now is a place where I can do online bookings, sell products, send receipts and emails/texts. It's a great all-in-one package for a very reasonable price.

PROS

I have been using Soap Vault (now Noterro) since 2015. It has come a LONG way since then. And almost monthly I get new emails with new features and functionality that they have added to their software, while the price remains the same! I had a question and I asked in a forum on a weekend, and I got an answer back in about 6 hours from one of the Customer Service Reps, so that's pretty impressive.

CONS

It's a bit hard to figure out how to do everything at first, not quite as intuitive as other appointment managers I've used in the past, but in return for that you have more control and customization over your appointments.

Reason for choosing Noterro

Noterro was a software I had used before, and it had all the features I was looking for with an adjustable price point. Allowing me to decide which features I wanted/needed and to not have to pay extra for features I wouldn't use.

Reasons for switching to Noterro

The price point was a lot more tolerable for more features.

Thanks for the kind words! Also, we've greatly improved the onboarding process since this review was written. You now have access to a Crash Course Noterro playlist on YouTube, weekly webinars, and 1-on-1 account audits. There are also a lot less clicks needed to setup. Thanks for the feedback on this!

Replied January 2023

Elizabeth

Hospital & Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

Solo practice, Noterro makes it easy

Great! Especially the support. Great price and has all the features I need. I like that I have the option to 'add on' certain things for an additional price if I want them.

PROS

Great price point for a self employed, one-person clinic. The support has been awesome! Very timely, friendly and helpful.

CONS

It takes a bit to navigate your way around at first, but Noterro provides step by step instructions and videos on how to initially set everything up. Using it daily makes it easier.

Reason for choosing Noterro

Our association recommended Noterro and was offering a promo off the base price.

Reasons for switching to Noterro

I used a different product when I was working at a much larger clinic. That product was too expensive for a one person show like myself. Noterro has a great price point and has all the features I need.

Thanks for the review Elizabeth. You're among many making the switch.

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Why can't we print out a daily schedule as listed below?

See above.

PROS

Cheap, no setup fee. Can cancel anytime.

CONS

The only thing we wanted to use it for is for patient scheduling and we need to be able to print out on paper a daily schedule as a spreadsheet including exam time, exam type, patient name, patient date of birth, phone number, insurance company, insurance ID number, has appointment been confirmed? (yes or no), initials of staff member who scheduled, and notes. We checked with Noterro help and they said the only way to make such a printout was to import it into Excel (which is impractical) or just put all the info in the notes, which we are doing for now until we find another software that can do this fundamental scheduling task. At least it will be easy to cancel Noterro, which will be fine for a few months.

Reason for choosing Noterro

cheap, temporary but imperfect solution

James, sorry for the confusion on this. You are able to print your schedule to paper including almost all of the fields you mentioned. This is done from the Events report. Additionally, you can configure this report and save it as your own template, so you don't need to re-configure it each time you want to run it. There are only a few fields which you mentioned that aren't on that report, but likely could be added. We take customer feedback regularly and use it towards product updates. I'd recommend connecting on a call to go over what you mentioned. The entirety of what you listed as a Con could likely be resolved within a phone call. Just book a time to chat with me here, I'm happy to help. -Ryan https://calendly.com/noterro-migration/technical-support

Replied July 2023

Rachel Calder

Reviewed March 2024

Easy to use and implement

Over all, I am very pleased with my experience. Any time I have had an issue, its been addressed. Thank you.

PROS

Ease of use, online booking and full functionality

CONS

Difficulty retrieving and printing data from invoice payments (it jumbles and disorganizes the dates even if you filter it).

Reason for choosing Noterro

Functionality and pricing and familiarity

Reasons for switching to Noterro

Functionality was not as easy and price was higher

Thanks for your review Rachel. You're among many making the switch! I'll pass your feedback onto the team as well.

Replied March 2024

Charanpreet

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

Chiropractic practice

PROS

How easy it is to do notes and take payments.

CONS

Inability to have a consent form for chiropractic within the platform.

Reason for choosing Noterro

Noterro is cheaper and I heard good reviews from a friend.

Thanks for the review Charanpreet. You're able to create as many consent forms as you like, including a chiropractic consent form. Please reach out to us at support@noterro.com and we can guide you.

Claudia

Medical Practice, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Excellent product

I have had a positive experience with Noterro. I was initially reluctant to chart online, but the ease of creating my own template made it possible.

PROS

Help team excellent. The help desk always gets back in a timely fashion and the FAQ are also helpful and usually link to a video to help.

CONS

Nothing to dislike. The help desk always gets back in a timely fashion and the FAQ are also helpful and usually link to a video to help.

Julie

Superb Administrative Use

Support has always been stellar. Emails are answered super quickly. YouTube videos and How To tutorials are ready for any question. They even take suggestions for upgrades.

PROS

I love how user friendly that it is for my admin staff. One of the features that I like the most it how it tracks everything. Booking times, who booked, who made changes to the appointment, date of invoice, date of transaction...almost everything is there! Noterro is always improving on it's services.

CONS

When there is an upgrade, there is always a glitch somewhere in the system. Super inconvenient and at least once a year you have to learn a new feature. It messes up the flow of bookings and SOAP notes for a while.

Reason for choosing Noterro

It was a close toss up with Clinic Sense. Both had a comprehensive assessment and SOAP notes feature that I liked. My admin liked Noterro due to it's more advanced admin features. I knew we were growing in the near future and the admin feature would need to be top notch. I have no regrets.

Thanks for the review Julie!

Amber

Noterro Review

It's been a great experience working with them. Their resources online and customer chat team have been very helpful.

PROS

Easy to set up and use. Integrates with other products that are super useful. I use it daily to check on serivces, schedules and billing

CONS

Customer service can be a bit slow, but they always are polite, helpful and come up with a resolution.

Reason for choosing Noterro

Easy to use. Lots of great features for future expansion. Good value.

Thanks for the review Amber, just reach out or chat with LucyAI if you need any help!

Kim

Reviewed May 2024

Great software program

PROS

I like the online booking feature, being able to have 2 clinics

CONS

With 2 clinics it doesn't separate out the totals at the end of each day.

Lisa

Biotechnology, 1 employee

Best software for massage

I am solving all my online booking, paperless forms, agreements with covid, credit card required for appointments and appointment reminders.

PROS

I like that it allows me to schedule massage clients, sends them a reminder in the form of SMS and email. I also use the storage feature for storing client forms that I need a written signature. I like all the new calendar feature like having a receptionist have access to my schedule. That is my favorite.

CONS

I do not like that I can't schedule people at the same time like a couples massage class without adding another therapist. The least thing I like is that I'm unable to track packages if I sell those.

Reason for choosing Noterro

Because your company keeps making changes to the software to improve it each year. You take our feedback and listen to your customer. I have been using your software for 7 years and I appreciate all the improvements you have made over your competitors.

You have online forms for Soap Notes

We have a double booking feature in the works, shouldn't be too much longer. Packages are also planned in the near future. Thanks for the feedback!

Replied September 2021

Robyn

Trifecta: Efficient, Affordable, Reliable

I was looking for a quality and affordable booking software with SOAP note integration. I started with SOAPVault in 2017 and have never left! Now under Noterro, the updates further streamline the user experience. Noterro is a solid building block to my growing practice. My clients regularly comment on how great it is, and I would not be as happy as a sole practitioner without the peace of mind that Noterro provides. Noterro is an investment, not an expense.

PROS

Reliability: Noterro keeps my practice up and running! Clients can book online or in office, intake form online, reminders sent, invoices paid. I need a glitch-free experience that is affordable and reliable and Noterro surpasses every expectation, every time!

CONS

The only things I find lacking are color coding options and the ability to integrate an annual Holiday calendar.

Reason for choosing Noterro

Noterro is clearly looking out for the super small businesses and actually cares about user experience. Spammy marketing is a huge turn off for me. Many of the competitors were far too annoying to make it worth my investment.

Thanks for the feedback Robyn. Holiday calendar sounds like a good idea, I'll pass it on!

Replied September 2021

Candice

Reviewed January 2022

Great, highly customizable and inexpensive Software!! LOVE IT!

We had an extensive client list and appointment/financial/document history to transfer over and import into Noterro from a convoluted and difficult to manage booking/charting system. The tech. department helped and worked with us through every stage as part of their integration at no extra cost to us. They made us feel welcome and taken care of ensuring all of our concerns were met and solved. They are always developing and growing and has a supreme value for the low price.

PROS

We love how customizable and functional this software is. Even better is how great the customer service department is at answering or fixing any concerns but more than that they are always developing new and easier to use functions! They really listen to their customers and help develop this software into something truly catered to your needs.

CONS

Some developments just haven't happened yet but are on the way. :)

Reason for choosing Noterro

Integration process, cost and overall functionality.

Reasons for switching to Noterro

Functionality, cost, and ability to customize and stay up to date with regulations within our industry.

Thanks for the feedback Candice, there is so much more to come!

Replied January 2022

Dustin

Reviewed April 2022

Best I've Used

Amazing. I love this software. I've used the other leading software, and there's not even a close second.

PROS

I love this software, and I've tried most of them. I spent close to 20 hours deciding before choosing Noterro. It's easy to use for scheduling, SOAP notes, client self-booking, and billing. Even better is that the developer always responds fast. I once reported a bug and they fixed it within hours. I've never known a dev to fix something that fast.

CONS

I use it for my personal training business as well; having subscriptions and tracking for remaining sessions/classes of clients would be nice. I wish I could collect credit card information using Square, but they've said it's in the works.

Reason for choosing Noterro

I liked the UI and flow of it best. SOAP notes are great too.

Reasons for switching to Noterro

I can't stand Mindbody. Other software just didn't have the features I needed. Noterro felt right for my business. Schedulista is fantastic if you only need scheduling.

Thanks Dustin for the feedback!

Replied May 2022

Chelsey

Alternative Medicine, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

Best booking app I’ve ever used!

As a small business noterro has been game changer, I recommend it to all my friends in the business.

PROS

I love how user friendly it is, while having everything I need. I’ve used other apps that have been much more expensive that don’t compare to how great Noterro is! Even when I have questions or requests, the support has been really helpful and reassuring that anything I have questions about is already in the works for the future.

CONS

I’d love to have a feature where we can limit certain days for specific treatments. Additionally, being able to integrate noterro to link when payments are taken from my stationary square machine. One silly other thing is having a more aesthetic homepage!

Reasons for switching to Noterro

I started my own business, I was sharing Jane with my old co-workers. I didn’t find Jane user friendly and I felt it was way overpriced for the experience.

Thank for the feedback Chelsey!

Replied October 2022