• Pros

• "It is a good, reliable POS system. They are constantly changing to best help retail companies. There customer service is also wonderful. "

• "This software is very useful. It is designed for durability and great understanding"

• "I love how all the icons are organized and easy to locate. It keeps everything nice and organized and helps you finish tasks smoothly and efficiently "

• Cons

• "It freezes sometimes, but not too badly. It comes back fairly quickly."

• "So far I don't have any complain for this, but i wish that it can be more customizable that would fit with the needs or our company "

• "The product is neatly put together; however, there are some programs that are top plain and no creativity was added to it. You could tell they didn't put a lot of thought with the design for them. "

Browse Visual Retail Plus Reviews

Jonathan from Boadrwalk Corporation

Winner for retailers!

Pros

I can say that it is really a winner software for us in retail industry. it let us manage the other stores easily, plus it is very easy to navigate even our staff can use this software easily that makes them more utilize.

Nicholas from Kith retail llc

VRP Review

Pros

As far as point of sales go, many over-complicate systems and worry too much about aesthetics. VRP focuses on functionality and ease of use. Kith has been loyal customers since inception of the company and our sister company, Atrium, has been a customer for 15+ years. Collectively we've made many additional pieces of the software allowing for growth and adapting to a fast pace retail environment.

Cons

Very few downsides of the product, however, some of the integrations with current systems took a bit longer to perfect than I would have hoped for. With that said, VRP did a lot to get these integrations up and running and now work smoothly.

Jefry from Atrium Trading Group

Visual Retail Plus Review

Pros

I've been using VRP for 9 years and have been the main contact person from my company for about 2 years now. VRP is a great POS system and is very user friendly. There's a lot of functions that you can actually use, but us specifically we tend to use a handful which we've mastered. The tech support guys are friendly and relate able and actually make you want to give them a call to assist you with what you need.

Cons

Sometimes there's a long wait and it can take a few hours to get a call back. When the issue is of urgency it can get frustrating to have to wait more than an hour.

Zaighum from Omega Auto Parts

Visual Retail Plus

Best software for retail small business.

Pros

This best for small business. If i say this is small business dealer. The most important thing in visual retail plus is, we can access and control of this software is everywhere. This also mobile friendly responsive software.

Cons

There is no capability about sticker printing automatically.

Chris from ZZYXX Shoes

Slightly below average experience

Pros

The one this I will say was fantastic while working with this particular product was the help I received from customer service.

Cons

I cant say I found any features of this product to be especially standout, rather below average from my experience.

Austin from KITH

My Review of VRP

Pros

My favorite thing about this product is its level of customization. While the base level VRP system isn't something I'd say would fulfill our entire business needs, the assistance we get from our reps, and their ability to customize the platform to suit our particular practices is really amazing, and definitely something worth noting.

Cons

Due to the nature of our business, VRP is unable to catch up to our rapid sales. On weekends, we have products online that will call for high customer demand. Our web platform Shopify is able to register the sales before VRP does, which causes pretty sizable inventory issues unless adhered to prior.

Jason from Shoe Parlor

Excellent Experience

Pros

This software platform is like a nice bottle of red wine. It has a great formula and it gets better with age in the game of retail. VRP is constantly perfecting, upgrading and listening to the customers needs and that is wonderful thing this day in age. Also, if we ever need support they are always there and truly care about their customers.

Cons

Sometimes I wish their was a manual for each of the modules created in the system but if you play with them long enough you figure it out.

Chris from Across The Way

October 2015

Responsive support and a plethora of options

Pros

VRP can do almost anything you ask it to. It really feels that it was designed with a full understanding of how a retail store operates, not just some software company trying to check all the boxes so to speak.

Cons

Being a smaller company, VRP can make changes quickly and easily add new modules. Somethings this leads to bugs popping up, although I have to say they are usually able to fix any that are found with 24 hours of their discovery or less.

I find it stable, reliable and the technical support is excellent

It helped me get a complete description of my workflow and also the technical service is excellent

Pros

It has an ease of use and is intuitive, I feel it was made to make quick and easy changes in relation to new modules.

Cons

It is a very useful tool because the graphics are not so advanced and I would like it to be more personalized according to the commercial needs.

Evelina from Otte

October 2015

Pros

Easy to use and train staff (since its self explanatory) and great customer service (Rita)

Cons

Onced purchased new monitor, touch screen doesn't work as great

Response from The VRP Team

Replied October 2015

VRP is a software company, therefore if you feel that your touch screen is not working properly, we recommend contacting the store you purchased the screen from. Most hardware today come with a standard 3 year warranty.

Hezi from SABON NYC

VRP Review from Hezi Rotem

Pros

I've been familiarized with this program for the last four years, it's capable against our Magento program directed towards our e-Commerce platform.

Cons

We do come across connection issues a lot, this particularly occurs during our in-store functionality, this causes issues at times considering we have to check out customers through the program.

Response from The VRP Team

Replied October 2015

We love having Sabon as our loyal customer for so many years, however as previously discussed, connectivity issues are not related to the VRP software.

Carson from ShirtWorks

Flexible POS system with Great Support

Pros

The product is fairly user friendly with lots of reports and features pre-built in. Like all POS systems I have worked with it has its shortfalls and glitches, but most of the problems are easily fixed. Most issues I have been able to resolve on my own, and the ones I couldn't VRP has been very good about helping resolve them.

Cons

I would like to see a little more customization for my specific business needs. You can customize many of the features and reports, I would just like to see that expanded.

Response from The VRP Team

Replied October 2015

Most of our customers request customizations since each business is run differently. We will contact you in order to discuss any needed reports or features that you feel can benefit your business; it may be a simple query that can be written either by us or you.

Abraham from Rishavena Home Health Care

VRP - Reliable

Pros

I utilized this POS system for well over a year and it was one of the easiest I had ever used. Customer support goes above and beyond to solve your issues and you will always get someone on the phone. VRP is reliable and the company stands behind their product.

Cons

The system and user interface feel very dated and could definitely use a face lift or a redesign. In a 12 month period, I personally experienced a total of 3 debilitating errors for which I had to reach out to customer service. The issues were resolved with care and tact.

Shawn from Hanalei Stores

Industry: Sporting Goods

November 2014

Having been using VRP for over 10 years. Very happy.

Pros

The product is very versatile, and the help desk is amazing. VRP usually comes up with a new idea or an add-on right before I decide I need it, so by the time I call and say I want to run this on a tablet, they say, "It's already done; let's set you up." They keep their fingers on the pulse of what retailers want and create it.

Cons

They are located on the East Coast, and I am in Hawaii, so the time zone difference can be an issue. Once in a blue moon, when I need to call for tech support with a closing issue, it is 3:30am their time. They are available, but I still feel bad with my middle of the night phone calls. They don't mind it, and they are always available and helpful.

Tim from Lighthouse Import Auto Parts

Great product, Helpful team

Pros

They worked with us to make sure the product worked in the best way possible for us

Cons

The only real problem I have found with the program is the averaging of costs, which isn't the best option for our business, but that information isn't necessary and we just ignore it.

Joan from Li'l Darling Shoppe

October 2015

Always have a good experience with this product

Pros

Software is user friendly. Also technical support is very helpful and friendly.. They always have answers to any questions I have. They do not need to ask others in the company as they are always on top of their product.

Cons

I do not have any negative reviews The above review summarizes the vendor and product.

Juan Carlos from Unicomer Group

Flexible tool and good customer support!

We track all the stores we have and we improve the controls we have in our industry.

Pros

The solution of this software is really good you can be configured for a number of retail segments, including apparel, gift shops, hardware stores, electronics, office supplies and much more. It's ideal for growing retailers that need robust functionality and control the areas operations.

Cons

You should improve the manual and guides to use each module because sometimes It get a little bit harder to begin and try to find what you're looking for. It should be a great idea to improve this.

October 2015

Max from Gettysburg Tours, Inc.

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Loyal Customer since 2009

Pros

Flexibility/Customization, Updates and Customer Service

Cons

Nothing to really speak of, I have been pleased with them and any issues we encounter they are able to solve.

Joanna from Pointe Coupee Gallery LLC

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Pointe Coupee Gallery DEPENDS on VRP

Pros

VRP is always available.....Our retail jewelry and gift store needs reliable and consistent tech support. VRP is just a call away!

Cons

In the past the local licensed person was not as talented as the main office.....

Jeffrey from SAMS-Mens & Boys Clothing

VRP Softwear-SAMSclothing

Pros

Ease of use...intuitive. The Point of Sale module is easily learned by cashiers. Outstanding customer service.

Cons

Issues are easily and immediately resolved with customer service.

October 2015

Dale from International Game Fish Assoc. (IGFA)

Industry: Museums and Institutions

October 2015

IGFA is very satisfied with this product.

Pros

The software is very stable and reliable, and the tech support is excellent.

Cons

Sometimes an update to the software causes other problems that require tech support to troubleshoot.

Rachhpal from DAZZLE

Been using VRP for 18 yrs+

Pros

easy to reach, and ease of POS specially for fashion retail.

Cons

ease of use POS, and support reachable, though I wish if I could reach them 24/7

Dean from Ginger N' Cream

October 2015

Very sophisticated and yet user friendly.

Pros

Perpetual improvement and the numerous methods to optimize your business

Cons

No negatives. They are always there when you need them.

Bob from Shark Valley Tram Tours

Works well for us.

Pros

Easy enough for all employees to be able to learn what they need to pretty quickly.

Cons

Should come with more initial instruction to begin the program.

Alisha from Dayhome

Okay better out there

This product is great, but needs some improving, yes all the functions work but doesn't look the prettiest.

Pros

With any problem that arrises it was easily fixed with a quick call to customer support! Has a lot of functions.

Cons

The graphics of the system isn't really advanced, it should be easier and better presented

Tim from Lighthouse Import Auto Parts

Great software, Great company

We have been working with VRP for years now, and they are the best. They are constantly updating the software with new features and have amazing prompt support anytime we have a question or issue. They adapted their program to meet our needs and continue to work with us whenever something new shows up. The flexibility and power of their software is incredible.

Corinne from Cookies KIds Dept Store

Better Software

Pros

I like that it is simple and easy to learn. I am able to do mostly everything through this system. I always have accurate inventory data. It's so easy to process credit cards through the system itself and not that of an outside machine and then log the info in the system.

Cons

If you have the system on for the whole day, it starts to move slower and slower than how it was at the beginning of the day. And being that it works with the internet, if the internet goes down then the system is offline until internet comes back up.

Joan from Cookies kids

We got used to VRP

Pros

In the beginning, it took us a while to get used to using VRP because we created a program to do what we need it to do, and it took us a while to get used to it, but now we can say it helps us a lot.

Cons

The search can take a very long time. And many times we have to call about numerous errors. It's very frustrating.

Saadiya from Cookies.com

Easy to understand

Pros

Visual Retail Plus can do a lot of things, and there and many different modules to choose from to get all the necessary information needed.

Cons

Many times we ask for a change and we would get more problems with that change. I think all programs should be fully tested before used.

Akim from Pretty Girl

2.5

Works Great

Pros

Cons

Regardless of how great this product is, there is still the fact that there needs to be work done on it regarding its many crashes, and taking forever to load or breaking down in the middle of a project

Al from Cookie's Department Stores

Great choice for POS and Back Office Retail

Pros

I really like the flexibility to add modules onto this system and to work with their development staff. Their response is always "Sure, we can do that."

Cons

I do not like the way their sales department charges for services. They charge a per-product fee; I would prefer a per hour fee with a "not-to-exceed X" model.

Shelly from Cookie's Department Stores

January 2015

Say no to manual and yes to VRP

Pros

I love this program! We use to do it all manually, but now with everything being scanned and computerize, it's 10 times better for us.

Cons

There isn't much to not like with this program, because it's very simple and to the point where you don't have anything you don't need.

Halima from Pretty Girl

Great update For our company

Pros

This product is so awesome than the one we had before. I was so excited to learn its features and see what makes it such a great upgrade.

Cons

I love this product, but I do have to say there are some flaws that can be fixed easily. It's always buffering for more than 5 minutes at a time. We always lose service when the internet is down and it takes long to come back on. It moves slowly after a period of time.

Ellain from Cookie's Department Stores

Great System

Pros

This is a great system for POS and works very well for us. We have become very used to it and would not want to turn back!

Cons

It is sometimes slow, and it has problems printing receipts sometimes. Also, we have had many incidents where we have credit card issues. However, they are helpful enough to help us fix those issues.

Esty from Cookie's Dept Store

Review from a Cashier

Pros

It's not a bad program at all! We loved it the first time we started using it, but then, after many updates, there are things that improved and things that just got worse.

Cons

There are too many changes. Because of these changes, there are many more errors than what was there before.

Don from Cookieskids.com

Cool program

Pros

This is a really nice program to work with. There are many task you can perform with it, and it really helps you to get your work done in a fast way.

Cons

We have mishaps here and there with it moving slow, and we having to call technical support for correcting errors we make.

Abraham from Pretty Girl

User friendly system

Pros

This is a nicely made system that can do just about anything that you need a system to do in a short space of time.

Benny from Cookie's Department Store

VRP-a good program

Pros

This product has many different uses, but it can be very helpful when you need to get access to information in a hurry.

Cons

There are many downsides to this program, and it can be very frustrating when we are in our busy season. There are program errors and lags in scanning items.

Sandra from Cookie's Kids

2.5

Vistual Retail Plus

Pros

This system is indeed a plus for us. It took awhile to really get everything on board, but once we started using it, it was worth the cost.

Cons

Updates tend to have more errors instead of fixing the current errors. That can be solved by testing it a lot more before distributing to customers.

Ali from Cookies Department Store

Inventory Management is on track

Pros

This program really helps you keep track of your inventory, and it makes it easy to adjust if needed.

Cons

This program can get very annoying when you try to do something it doesn't recognize. It just gives an error and closes everything!

Cindy from Cookies Kids

November 2014

Everything you need to control your inventory....

Pros

It is easy to navigate and use. It provides you with all the information you need regarding inventory.

Cons

Sometimes there are errors when doing receiving or the response may be slow.

Eskander from Cookies kids

Managing inventory is easy

Pros

We can now have a good scoop on our inventory management. It's made easy for us to adjust and make any changes to inventory with simple steps.

Cons

The devices we use are sometimes problematic, but this is no fault of the program. Therefore I would say there isn't much I don't like.

Paul from Pretty Girl

January 2015

Good system to start with

Pros

The efficiency pf this system is a plus and makes it a great investment. The workload it reduces is incredible.

Cons

I don't like that when we do updates, there are so many different glitches that were never there on the previous version.

Hasso from Pretty Girl

A Neat Program

Pros

This is a neatly built program that takes every scenario into consideration. There is a lot I can do for every situation that arise.

Cons

The fact that it searches really slow is what I like least. I think they need to improve how items are being looked up to make it move faster.

Narareen from Cookies Department Stores

January 2015

Good software for small company

Pros

I like that this software was made to be used by anyone, and you are able to multitask while using it.

Cons

I don't like that we would get so many errors that pop up from nowhere. The vendor should troubleshoot this as much as possible before posting the new updates.

Elizabeth from Cookies Department Store

VRP Easy going

Pros

It's a straightforward and easy-to-learn program. I like that it's up to date, and many of the icons I use makes my work a lot easier.

Cons

I like that you can only enter this program through your own personal fingerprint. This prevents any scams from disloyal and untrustworthy persons.

Samantha from Cookie's Department Store

Enjoying cashing now

Pros

I enjoying going to work and using Visual Retail Plus, as the POS system is so user-friendly and fun to use.

Cons

We have had a few incidents where we had to go into emergency on the registers, because of problem relating to Visual Retail Plus in the beginning.

Fay from Cookies.com

January 2015

Making changes are now easy

Pros

I like the fact that I can make simple changes in a breeze. It's all just one click to change an error in Visual Retail Plus.

Cons

Other than a few program errors here and there, the program itself works fine. It's the human errors that make the program looks bad.

Carlo from Cookies Department Store

VRP Cookies

Pros

The program is easy to train with and can be quick to learn. It is simple and has clear descriptions and icons that are easily understood.

Cons

The program tends to freeze often. This contributes to lost of productivity and customer dissatisfactions.

Eric from Cookies Dept Stores

November 2014

Pros

VRP is much easier to use than our previous system, which was UNIX-based. There are countless powerful features.

Cons

VRP does have somewhat of a learning curve due to the abundant features. However, this is standard for the industry.