Score My Reviews

RATING:

4.9

About Score My Reviews

Score My Reviews is a state-of-the-art review management software that uses SMS text and email messaging to get you more online reviews from your customers on the review sites that matter to your business. It offers the best price in the industry based on its features. The software monitors your reviews on different sites and will send notifications anytime you get a new review. Use the Score My Reviews platform to generate more legit 5-star reviews from your customers. If you are an agency, our white-label review management system can be used entirely under your brand.

Awards and Recognition

FrontRunner 2023
Software Advice's FrontRunners report ranks top products based on user reviews, which helps businesses find the right software.

Score My Reviews Pricing

1 - 5 of 64 Reviews

Clara

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Great product and support!

PROS

The software is very intuitive, and very easy to use. It provide huge value to those business owners dedicated to collaborating with their customers.

CONS

I like everything I see. Not need anything more for my purpose

Nancy

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Great service for a great price

Our online reviews did not reflect the majority of our customers' experience so we were actively looking for a product/service that would help us change that. "Score My Reviews" allowed us to email important information to our customers while, at the same time, requesting feedback without violating review-site rules.

PROS

Very easy to use; company was quick to respond to suggestions to customize aspects of service

CONS

There is nothing that I would consider to be a "con" about this service

Reasons for switching to Score My Reviews

We communicate with our customers primarily by email (not by text) and Podium did not allow us to customize our email messages or subject line. We found "Score My Reviews" to be easier to use, very customizable, and much less expensive than Podium.

Jacquelyn

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Great starter product

I like it so far.

PROS

The ease of being able to send out mass requests for reviews

CONS

It is slow and wish there were more options to customize the review requests

Reason for choosing Score My Reviews

I need to create a better reputation for my local office.

Trevina

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

A great product

My overall experience had been good because I have a simple process to collect reviews and have them show up on my site as well as social media. I like the feature to add other social media platform reviews though I think I need to request help to get my LinkedIn reviews to integrate with the app.

PROS

It is very easy to use, and I have control over which types of reviews show up on my website.

CONS

Not sure if I can get my LinkedIn reviews to integrate with the system.

Hi Trevina. Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Unfortunately, LinkedIn does not provide a built-in review feature for company pages or personal pages like other review platforms. This is most likely due to the platform's focus on professional networking and business-related interactions and because they are not a review platform. If you check both of your LinkedIn profiles, there is nowhere on it that has the option to click and choose stars and write reviews. When LinkedIn makes the review option available, similar to Google or Facebook, we will add them to our platform. Currently, LinkedIn provides a recommendation option. A recommendation is a commendation written by a LinkedIn member to recognize your work, and it is not a review. The request for recommendations can be made through their platform from the 1st-degree connections you work with or have worked with, and people without a LinkedIn account or outside your connections can't post recommendations for you.

Replied December 2023

Kaylee

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Score my Reviews is incredible!

Score my reviews has been great and has helped us leverage reviews and feedback online.

PROS

We love using score my reviews for our business. It is very easy to use, includes review filtering, and helps us reach out to customers who have not given feedback.

CONS

I definitely think score my reviews needs to add an option to add multiple users to the platform. It would be very helpful if all of our sales reps were able to send out review requests while they are in customers homes giving estimates.

Reason for choosing Score My Reviews

The ease of use, review filtering, results dashboard, and overall cost

Thanks for your review. Each account can add up to 5 users to their account. That option is already available. I wish you would ask us about it. Thanks again.

Replied September 2022