Score My Reviews

RATING:

About Score My Reviews

Score My Reviews is a state-of-the-art review management software that uses SMS text and email messaging to get you more online reviews from your customers on the review sites that matter to your business. It offers the best price in the industry based on its features. The software monitors your reviews on different sites and will send notifications anytime you get a new review. Use the Score My Reviews platform to generate more legit 5-star reviews from your customers. If you are an agency, our white-label review management system can be used entirely under your brand....

Awards and Recognition

FrontRunner 2022
Software Advice's FrontRunners report ranks top products based based on user reviews, which helps businesses find the right software.

Score My Reviews Pricing

Review invitation
Slide 1 of 5

Score My Reviews Reviews

Nancy

Great service for a great price

Our online reviews did not reflect the majority of our customers' experience so we were actively looking for a product/service that would help us change that. "Score My Reviews" allowed us to email important information to our customers while, at the same time, requesting feedback without violating review-site rules.

Pros

Very easy to use; company was quick to respond to suggestions to customize aspects of service

Cons

There is nothing that I would consider to be a "con" about this service

Reasons for switching to Score My Reviews

We communicate with our customers primarily by email (not by text) and Podium did not allow us to customize our email messages or subject line. We found "Score My Reviews" to be easier to use, very customizable, and much less expensive than Podium.

Kaylee

August 2022

Score my Reviews is incredible!

Score my reviews has been great and has helped us leverage reviews and feedback online.

Pros

We love using score my reviews for our business. It is very easy to use, includes review filtering, and helps us reach out to customers who have not given feedback.

Cons

I definitely think score my reviews needs to add an option to add multiple users to the platform. It would be very helpful if all of our sales reps were able to send out review requests while they are in customers homes giving estimates.

Reasons for choosing Score My Reviews

The ease of use, review filtering, results dashboard, and overall cost

Response from Score My Reviews

Thanks for your review. Each account can add up to 5 users to their account. That option is already available. I wish you would ask us about it. Thanks again.

Replied September 2022

Jacquelyn

Great starter product

I like it so far.

Pros

The ease of being able to send out mass requests for reviews

Cons

It is slow and wish there were more options to customize the review requests

Reasons for choosing Score My Reviews

I need to create a better reputation for my local office.

Dwight

Good Software

I like it user friendly it would be nice if you guys had a app to use

Pros

Easy to use the software i like it a lot

Cons

That there is no mobile app to use on android

Reasons for choosing Score My Reviews

Because of email and text options for reviews it easy to use

Natalie

December 2021

Game Changer

Pros

Prior to score my reviews I would ask customers to leave a review and send them a link via text from my google page. This was time consuming and very difficult to track, not to mention most customers didn't respond. With score my reviews everyone that I send a request to is tracked, I can see whether they have opened my request or not. I am notified when they have left a review so that I can respond in a timely fashion. My customers seem to be more receptive to leaving feedback via the score my reviews suggestions versus sending the link to our google page, Our customer reviews has skyrocketed since using this program and because of the amount of reviews our page is listed higher on search engines and gaining more views from prospective customers. I also like that when a customer is unhappy I am able to address their concerns promptly and discreetly.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes regarding score my reviews. I feel that it does exactly what I need it to do and for a great price.

Reasons for choosing Score My Reviews

The other programs that I considered seemed to have too many added features that I felt were not necessary for the results that I was trying to achieve. The price tags were much larger and all in all they were much more robust programs which in my opinion, would only increase my workload

Popular Score My Reviews Comparisons