• icon"Very easy to use; the company is able to respond to suggestions to customize aspects of service and get a better rate from clients."
  • icon"We are showing all our good reviews in our site with their software and that help our new clients to be more confident when they want to hire us."
  • icon"User-Friendly interface, minimal explanation of how to use it. A good way to get the client's feedback, it is affordable and helps improve teamwork and time management."
  • icon"Nothing about the support was negative, in my opinin."
  • icon"So far there is item to dislike about this service."
  • icon"That there is no mobile app to use on android."

Browse all Score My Reviews Reviews

• Have you used Score My Reviews and would like to share your experience with others?

Nancy

Great service for a great price

Our online reviews did not reflect the majority of our customers' experience so we were actively looking for a product/service that would help us change that. "Score My Reviews" allowed us to email important information to our customers while, at the same time, requesting feedback without violating review-site rules.

Pros

Very easy to use; company was quick to respond to suggestions to customize aspects of service

Cons

There is nothing that I would consider to be a "con" about this service

Reasons for switching to Score My Reviews

We communicate with our customers primarily by email (not by text) and Podium did not allow us to customize our email messages or subject line. We found "Score My Reviews" to be easier to use, very customizable, and much less expensive than Podium.

Kaylee

August 2022

Score my Reviews is incredible!

Score my reviews has been great and has helped us leverage reviews and feedback online.

Pros

We love using score my reviews for our business. It is very easy to use, includes review filtering, and helps us reach out to customers who have not given feedback.

Cons

I definitely think score my reviews needs to add an option to add multiple users to the platform. It would be very helpful if all of our sales reps were able to send out review requests while they are in customers homes giving estimates.

Reasons for choosing Score My Reviews

The ease of use, review filtering, results dashboard, and overall cost

Response from Score My Reviews

Thanks for your review. Each account can add up to 5 users to their account. That option is already available. I wish you would ask us about it. Thanks again.

Replied September 2022

Jacquelyn

Great starter product

I like it so far.

Pros

The ease of being able to send out mass requests for reviews

Cons

It is slow and wish there were more options to customize the review requests

Reasons for choosing Score My Reviews

I need to create a better reputation for my local office.

Dwight

Good Software

I like it user friendly it would be nice if you guys had a app to use

Pros

Easy to use the software i like it a lot

Cons

That there is no mobile app to use on android

Reasons for choosing Score My Reviews

Because of email and text options for reviews it easy to use

Natalie

December 2021

Game Changer

Pros

Prior to score my reviews I would ask customers to leave a review and send them a link via text from my google page. This was time consuming and very difficult to track, not to mention most customers didn't respond. With score my reviews everyone that I send a request to is tracked, I can see whether they have opened my request or not. I am notified when they have left a review so that I can respond in a timely fashion. My customers seem to be more receptive to leaving feedback via the score my reviews suggestions versus sending the link to our google page, Our customer reviews has skyrocketed since using this program and because of the amount of reviews our page is listed higher on search engines and gaining more views from prospective customers. I also like that when a customer is unhappy I am able to address their concerns promptly and discreetly.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes regarding score my reviews. I feel that it does exactly what I need it to do and for a great price.

Reasons for choosing Score My Reviews

The other programs that I considered seemed to have too many added features that I felt were not necessary for the results that I was trying to achieve. The price tags were much larger and all in all they were much more robust programs which in my opinion, would only increase my workload

Bill

Industry: Environmental Services

Score My Reviews software review-highly recommended

We get more reviews-when we send out a request to a customer to review our business it reminds the customer to rate us, and so it results in more reviews than we would normally receive, which is beneficial to us. You simply enter the customers name and e-mail in the fields and it will send the customer a request along with choices of which review site to use-Yelp, Google, Angi, etc. It also has automatic reminders that can be set if a customer doesn't respond the first time. A user can enter numerous requests for reviews in a very short period of time and send them out-very good value for the money if you're seeking more reviews and recognition for your business.

Pros

Easy to set up, very easy to learn and to use, well designed. We're not in the tech business, so we prefer software that is easy to set up and learn and this is it.

Cons

The office staff likes everything about this software, most of all how straightforward and simple it is-we can't think of any drawbacks or cons-from the price to ease of use and customer support, it's all good

Jira

November 2022

Hi

I have sent the request reviews to a lot cleints so far one one person give me a review. I m not sure that works for my bussiness.

Pros

easy to use, can use on a phone, i pad, or computure.

Cons

I have not gotten any review much so far only one review form 20 people I sent.

Chas

October 2022

Love it!!!

Awesome - whenever I have a question I hear back right away

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to add bulk reviews.

Cons

The facebook function but that is fixed now and they made it easier!

Reasons for choosing Score My Reviews

Several factors, functionality, ease of use, cost

Aaron

October 2022

Review and Website Management

Pros

The ease of using the software! It has been easy to learn how to use as well as implementing into the day to day.

Cons

Adding more customization factors to the review functions.

Damarice

September 2022

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Ease of implementation, prompt service, customization and updates are done in a very timely manner.

Cons

Pricing was a little unclear upfront, but the cost is worth it

MICHAEL

Customer Intervention

We have been able to contact our customers to ask them for a review, If it's good, your customer can choose a site to post their review, if bad, you will be notified and it's up to you where you take it from there. "Good Product" Wouldn't start or run a business without this product.

Pros

You get to your customers before they can leave a review, "Good or Bad".

Cons

Can't think of a Con, But! If I must list one...Even though it is very reasonable, It would be better if it were "FREE" :)

Reasons for choosing Score My Reviews

Bad reviews can destroy a company. This product gives you tools to take care of your Happy and Unhappy Customers.

Christine

Pros

Score my review is an amazing product. Very easy to set up and sending review requests to our customers takes seconds to do. And our customers love it for the easiness to respond and leave feedback.

Cons

The only con is sometimes it runs a bit slow, but not a big deal

Gregory

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Bargain price compare to other similar software!

Pros

We have been using their software to collect ratings for our HVAC repair services. The dashboard integration was a breeze. We can send individual review invitation when each repair is done, right when we are at the customers house or even send mass invitation to our customers by uploading an excel sheet to write a review. Their price is a bargain compare to other similar software which dose the same thing. Their interface is very clean and easy to work with.

Cons

No complaints regarding their service. The customer service has always been tremendously helpful.

Channeling Good Reviews.

our experience with Score my Reviews so far has been extremely ely positive.

Pros

What I like the most is the ability to hear from the customers, and channel positive feed back toward building our reputation.

Cons

We yet have to discover a negative aspect to Score My Review.

Dariush

Very useful tool

Pros

It is ultimate solution for improving company rating and rank . Easy to work, great customer support and affordable!

Cons

So far there is item to dislike about this service.

Carlos

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

This software make it easy to get more customer reviews

Pros

I own a small moving company. This software allow us to focus on our moving business instead of distressing about our online business reputation. Asking our customers for review is now very easy since by end of the week we just upload our customers name and phone into their system and we receive couple of new reviews every week. The system also send us notification of any negative reviews before going public so we can reach out to the customer and see what the issue is.

Cons

I don't have any issues with the application at this moment and we have been using it for a while now. It does what we expect it to do.

Sally