• Pros

• "Easy to access. Lots of great features. Great staff. "

• "It helped me organise my business also allowed me too organise every barbers schedule ."

• "I loved how intuitive the whole program was. They implemented features that covered the spectrum of my requirements from commission payout to product inventory management."

• Cons

• "Initially (in 2017) there were a lot of features that were missing. That provided some challenges with client communication, but that has long been fixed. No real cons now. "

• "I wish the customer service was easier to reach via phone and were more accommodating to west coast business operations. However they respond pretty quickly through the online chat support. "

• "Some features are devolved yet, however that's not terrible. Other than that nothing comes to mind. Keep up the good work."

Browse Squire Reviews

Tariq from The Groomsmith Lounge

Atlanta Shop Owner/Celebrity Barber’s POV

In a time like this (Covid-19), having a management software that makes it easy to track business productivity is essential for finding funding. On a daily, it’s allowed me the luxury of focusing on marketing and developing my team as daily/weekly payroll operations are very simple.

Pros

It’s just easy to use as an individual or for an entire shop. Scheduling, payroll, marketing, mass communication with your clients, and so much more. It’s really a barbers dream operating system.

Samuel from PRIVADO GROOMING

I can’t survive without it...

Overall, I couldn’t be more satisfied... I have worked with several different scheduling platforms but SQUĪRE blows all of them out the water. It’s more than just a scheduling app, it’s complete management software. Fro POS to mass communication, from merchant transactions to customer care, from presentation to efficiency... SQUĪRE makes me look 20x better.

Pros

The user friendly easy to understand analytics. The software makes it easy for me to track my day to day operations as a whole but more importantly, from barber to barber. Also, at the week end, it allows me to see my earnings collectively on one screen to see what days were more productive than others.

Cons

I can’t honestly say there’s anything I don’t like about it but rather, there are some things I think should be added to the software.

Simone from Barber Sense LLC

Barbers & Their Clients Love Squire !!!

It keeps me organized for my day to day operations and provides necessary reporting.. I really appreciate their customer support team and their willingness to assist with rectifying all challenges.

Pros

It was user friendly for the barber and their clients.

Cons

That it doesn’t authorize the card on file at the time of booking or at least 24hrs to ensure it goes through for the service, no shows, cancellations etc.

Ryan from Goldwyn & Sons Barbershop & Parlour

Industry: Individual & Family Services

The only solution I would recommend for the barber industry

The sales and support team have gone quite a long way to help us set up and get trained on Squire. Because of it, we've been able to adapt our business to the times (eg. COVID) to change schedules, services, prices, etc. The POS is very easy to use for both us and customers as they accept virtually every form of payment. Thank you to the team at Squire for such a well thought out product.

Pros

Cons

There were no integration problems that I can think of.

Reasons for Choosing Squire

The demo. The demo was a game changer. When I saw what Squire was capable of, that it checked off all my boxes with a good user interface and user experience, I was sold.

Elliott from Elliott & Co.

More than just a booking app.

Being able to collect and exam data is imperative to my small business. Squire allows my to see trends and act accordingly to maximize sales opportunities, not only in service categories but in retail also. I’m able to easily check and modify inventory, and make sure the products that are top sellers are ordered on time to avoid missing sales due to being out of stock. Squire has helped my business run more efficiently Which helps my business be more profitable.

Pros

Inventory control, reporting features, time clock, analytics, ease of appointment setting. POS system very easy to use and collects all imperative data of sales and customer history.

Reasons for Choosing Squire

Was why I was looking for in regards to a system to manage my business, with adequate data collecting and reporting. Not just a system to book appointments online.

Thomas from Leche, LLC

Eye Opener

Being able to raise prices has been a huge help. Not only to my clients but as well as my employees by being able to track their progress.

Pros

Squire helped me realize how much money was coming in per chair and which employee had the most clients coming back. I never knew how important that information was until it was shown to me. Such an game changer for my business.

Cons

I’d love to have the option to collect the payment of an appointment the day they booked their appointment.

Reasons for Choosing Squire

Like I said prior, being able to speak to someone one on one and having an account manager. They even did an on-boarding process beforehand.

Josh from Title City Barbers

Squire is the Best !

Overall been great !

Pros

It’s clean look and how squire does everything you need . Also how it’s mainly for barbershop .

Cons

To me was charging the convenience fee. That’s it .

Justin from That Feeling ™

Industry: Cosmetics

Get Squire

Pros

The software is so user friendly and has all the information I need to keep up to date with my business, especially my stock. Get all round service from the whole team at squire give you 1 to 1 service I recommend to all of my follow business owners.

Cons

I don’t have any dislikes about this software as it’s always ever growing. There is only one thing I will say I wish I had Squire when I first started business as it has helped to develop my business further. Sooner rather than later.

Reasons for Choosing Squire

The product has everything I’m looking for it is a zero brainer for me. Plus the companies current and understands where technology in this field is going.

Corey from Hollywood Cuts Barbershop

Amazing family

Amazing

Pros

The feature that allows owners to integrate multiple shops .

Cons

All features aren’t available to use on mobile version.

Isaac from Indestructible Barbers

Personal touch

These people are legit. They gave me the tools I needed to organize my shop. I was nervous about the system, but they walked me through it. I feel like I'm part of their family.

Pros

Easy to access. Lots of great features. Great staff.

Cons

Features and layout get wonky using an android.

Reasons for Choosing Squire

I liked how they described the product online. The selling point was being able to talk to them on the phone.

Michael from Funks Barbershop

The Greatest Upgrade we have EVER made.

Since we partnered up with Squire we have done nothing but grow and expand as a barbershop. For the first time since we have opened we have more barbers than chairs, a full schedule, the phone is ringing all day and we regularly see online pre-booked appointment pop up on the barbers calendars.

Pros

Flat out the functionality. The nuts and bolts of this software are exactly what a busy barber shop needs. The analytics portion is bar none, the online booking is incredible. When ever we have questions we go right to the live chat and get things solved asap.

Cons

There is no feature or portion of Squire that we do not fully love.

Anna from GoodFellas Barbershop & GoodGirls HairBar

Squire has helped us!!

Squire has been a great transition although not smooth due to some information being lost from our old software the squire reps were a great help! They walked us through set up, client information transfer, basically step by step. Any time we have any questions they are accessible.

Pros

Squire has helped us avoid double booking and make checking a client out 10x easier, the clients are able to book online and pay if they need to. We also have a great app that clients can download to book online! We can send promotions through email blast! Also the client can receive a reminder up to 24hrs in advance through email and txt!

Cons

Squire only runs on 15min increments so we had to adjust some of our service times. Will not notify if client is new. Does not have a clock-in option if you have hourly staff. Currently does not offer gift cards. When checking out multiple clients it limits us to 2 barbers/stylist so we have to do multiple transactions.

Ruben from LA’s Finest Barbershop

The best

Awesome

Pros

Everything Easy Efficient Convinet Simplicity is key in today’s age and squire does it the best

Cons

Everything has been great My team and my self love it Clients don’t know any other way

All other services

Yisrael from Yizclusive

Effective and efficient

Pros

Great customer service, resolve issues quickly. It's easy to use for the client and for myself and the morec comfortable you get with the software the easier it is to do your job.

Ian from Champs barbers

Industry: Ranching

Champion sound

Product is very thorough and has all the features a barber shop needs

Pros

Cons

There are some features that could be simpler ,

Reasons for Choosing Squire

Professional team surrounding the product.

Killer software!

Pros

This software is super clean and user friendly on the customer end and has made scheduling appointments much more convenient for them and us. Our phone rings less, which means we don’t have to stop working to answer, and our customers can book any time, day or night.

Cons

There isn’t really anything I don’t like about it. It’s functions perfectly for everything we need.

Justin from Rooks Barbershop

Squire is where it’s at!

I’ve been really happy managing multiple locations and barbers. No other software like it!

Pros

Great functionality and features, intuitive, great customer support....

Cons

There really isn’t a whole lot I don’t like

Mike from Uptown barber lounge

Best barber shop /salon POS system Period

Overall it’s awesome! Anytime I have a question the guys at squire always take the time out to help me get through whatever it is I’m trying to get accomplished.

Pros

Super easy to learn & our customers love it!

Cons

I haven’t had no problems out of it. I’ll have to cross that bridge when I get there.

Sarah from Chop Barbershop

Versatile and easy to use

Pros

It allows staff to choose their own services and times and offers a great customer booking experience.

Cons

The report and analytics sections needs work. I'd like to see a multi location option offered soon. And gift cards option would be great.

John from City Barbers

Squire, worth the investment.

Pros

Truly the best group of professionals I’ve ever worked with. Squire has set the standard in service and honesty that few companies in the country could match. When I’m looking for upgrades and added features, I’m confident that Squire will listen to my concerns and needs, then add their expertise and experience - and together, I end up with exactly what my shops need. Keep up the great work Squire Fam!

Cons

I’ll revise this section in the near future. Still new to the platform and learning all the features. I’m not qualified to accurately share feedback at this time.

Tariq from The Groomsmith lounge

Squire review

Pros

Easy to use, reliable, consistent, and user friendly.

Cons

Sometimes takes a long time to load and freezes during the load up.

Chuka from The Rich Barber

Full Management and Improvement of brand image/presentation

Pros

From the front end user (Individual Barber) What I like most is the simplicity, customization and look of the software. From the back end user (Organization, Manager) What I like most is the ability to have more control over our brand presentation and the ability to collaborate more efficiently with our barbers.

Cons

As of of right now everything seems to be covered and available to manage a barbershop.

Diego from House of fade

Industry: Fine Art

Thankful

Great experience from the members to the software.

Pros

It makes it convenient for me and the client to book appts and the POS is easy to use, the support team is always on deck for anything.

Cons

None at this particular moment. So far, so good.

Reasons for Choosing Squire

Night and day difference.

Best barber Software

Pros

Customer service. I love how I can pick up the phone and call them at anytime

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say.

Tim from AXA

Quick and easy!

Pros

I walk in, get my cut, and walk out. User interface is sleek and the shop branding is sweet. This is especially great when I see walk-ins sitting and waiting.

Cons

Lots of updates/releases. Most importantly, I wish there were more shops in my city. Squire definitely needs more participating shops/locations.