• Pros

• "This is the best software I have seen for one on one service providers and it is easy to set up and use. "

• "I like the easy navigation and mobile app. It's very easy to create invoices, appointments, and communicate with my clients because the app is mobile."

• "The software is very user friendly. It’s good for keeping your business up and running. CRM is very nice and the mobile app is convenient. "

• Cons

• "Vcita works great, but I think they are no longer connected with Wix. I'm utilizing Vcita for FREE at this time, but at some point, I'll have to pay."

• "Minor bugs with the App Version that do not translate over to the PC Version. Otherwise, I have not experienced any "cons" that are beyond the learning curve of new software. "

• "You do have to enter a lot of information. Which is not really a con, because it's customizable. However, if you have to change an address, there are multiple places you'll need to do it."

Browse vCita Reviews

No-brainer for appointment based business

I provide business management consulting for optometrists. All my work is done through appointments and email. vCita flawlessly syncs my calendar and allows clients to schedule when I'm actually available. Prior to vCita, I spent way too much time suggesting times, getting voicemails, etc. Besides that, they have done a great job of allowing a feature-rich "live-site" that is easy to set up and super customizable. I think for many businesses it would suffice to be the landing page.

Pros

Very simple appointment set-ups. Before vCita there was a ton of back and other emails, or worse than that - phone calls.

Cons

The invoicing/billing system is not as robust as some other programs out there. Specifically I would like the program to send out regular monthly retainer billing.

Denys from IDECYS Mind-Mapping-Decision

Industry: Facilities Services

A all in one service for SME

You need to manage a calendar with your clients (training, coaching, interviews), leaving them the initiative of meetings, product choice? This encourages their commitment. VCita offers you the possibility of a very fine follow-up of the customer relationship: email exchanges, appointments, orders, payments... by making moreover the link with your website. For me it is a very good solution. Fast implementation. This avoids many internal developments that are often inefficient or very costly. The extra efficiency with VCita at an affordable cost.

Pros

* Fast * No coding * Cover all aspetcs of customer relationship * Easy to customize (webdesign)

Cons

* No sorry ! * No worries or things to improve at the moment

Sarah from Transformative Therapy

Excellent product

reducing no-shows, allowing clients to access the calendar on-line

Pros

I can't believe how many features are included. It is easy to use. The online booking feature brought in a new client on the day I set it up.

Cons

I didn't realize that the SMS appointment reminder messages were not included in the basic plan.

Brian from Vides Cleaning Service

Great Software with Awesome Support

Overall, Vcita has done a wonderful job with their support team when in helping me maximize their features.

Pros

Calendar integration with my website, Revenue tracker, Invoicing, Easy of online payment integration.

Cons

There could be more features in the calendar section of the software

Reasons for Choosing vCita

Although Housecall pro has features that vcita does not (Time tracking), for our particular industry (cleaning solutions) we found it best to have an independent software for time tracking that is as customizable as we need it to be, and a separate client management software to handle everything else like Vcita.

Alex from Streamline Seattle

WAS CHARGED TO TRY THE SOFTWARE

Cons

In order to test the product's capabilities that were needed for my business, I had to sign up for a monthly membership and upgrade my membership 3 separate times. Once I saw how mediocre the software is, I ruled it out, emailed customer service to cancel my trial, and continued shopping for a better software. A few days later, I again reached out to customer service about canceling my trail, and again for a 3rd time. Finally, I reached out for the 4th time and got ahold of someone who told me that the membership and upgrade fees weren't refundable. Also, when I started adding clients, during my trial, all of my clients received some bizarre message from VCita to join their client porthole. It is such an aggressive feature to automatically turn on. I wish I had never even messed with VCita.

Response from Carl

Replied December 2017

Hi Alex, We're sorry that your experience using vCita wasn't positive. You're perfectly right in saying that we could have responded to you sooner and we apologize that we couldn't reach out to you just when you needed us most. However, some claims that you make here are inaccurate. We have two subscription plans - yearly and monthly - and we clearly state on our pricing page and checkout process that our monthly plan doesn't come with a free trial period. However, following the call we've had with you on Thursday, we had fully refunded your account. We tried to get in touch with you several times but unfortunately, you weren't available to take our calls. We did leave you a VM, updating you on the refund. Finally, the message you refer to as "bizarre and aggressive" is a welcoming message that invites your clients to your clients portal, where they can book appointments, pay online, share documents, ask a question or view past interactions and transactions that they've had with your business. Sending this welcome message to clients is completely optional - you may choose not send it out. Again, we're sorry that vCita and our team didn't leave up to your expectations. We try our very best to deliver great service and experience to our users and I personally regret every failed communication with a client. Inevitably, not every communication is successful. We will, however, use your feedback to learn and improve our services to ensure that we are continually aligned with our clients' needs. Wishing you all the best, Carl Scheit US Customer Success Team Manager vCita

Linden from Thumbvista

Ties all together

Overall the tool has been a great help for us to streamline our processes.

Pros

We like the way it ties our contact form, CRM and invoices together.

Cons

Invoices can only be paid by one person. They can't forward to someone for payment.

Reasons for Choosing vCita

It was able to tie together multiple things at once.

Rosana from CPR by RMG

Calendar Friendly

THANK YOU!

Pros

I love the ease of navigating through this software. Its very user friendly and if I have questions I can call and get friendly customer service.

Cons

The o my thing is multiple people are not allowed to register for a course at once. I had a lady who wanted to pay for 5 to attend a CPR Course and she couldnt. It was only allowing her to register one at a time. I ended up sending her an invoice to pay all at once instead of running her card 5 times.

Bryan from ABC Cake Shop & Bakery

Industry: Food Production

Great product, would like to be more personalized

Pros

The scheduling appointments, it's become easy for customers to schedule appointment themselves.

Cons

I don't like that to incorporate Vcita to our website it's in widget form (looks ugly) I wish it could be embedded into our website to look cleaner.

Dogon from Design

Industry: Alternative Medicine

A Critical Tool for Customer Management

vCita has wonderful customer support and makes it very easy to manage my time. They used to allow clients to make timed phone calls through vCita that would automatically end, which was very useful for managing clients, and I would like for this feature to be added back. I'm very pleased with vCita as a client management portal and have barely even scratched the surface of all of what it can do.

Pros

vCita provides integration with Wix, which I used to create and host my online store. vCita allows me to offer and schedule services with clients all around the world.

Cons

The options and navigation are a bit overwhelming. vCita's user interface could definitely be streamlined.

Lara from Community Link

Read the fine print!

For the most part the service was ok. However, don't purchase the year membership without really giving it a good trial. You will not get refunded any portion of your fee if it doesn't work out. They will keep the entire year's fee. Only pay monthly until you really feel it is going to work for you. Our clients struggled with the appointment process and became frustrated with the system. We had to go another direction and were out $615 for only three months of service.

Pros

This software is easy to set up. Customer service walked us through the whole process.

Cons

Clients had a hard time navigating the appointment process.

Ann from Annies Walk and Talk

Vcita has grown along with my dog walking business

Automation, ease of use, runs my business life efficiently

Pros

Vcita has "grown" along with my dog walking/pet care business that I started 3 years ago. I use it everyday. The facebook page for improvement suggestions has been a great way to listen to customer needs. I'm impressed by all of the positive changes so far

Cons

The accounting aspect. I wanted to clear out my data so I could start the calendar year with a zero balance and use it to track my earnings/ cash flow. I am not able to use vCita for this so I have to pay a book keeper to do it. Cant archive old clients. I have about 70 customers over the last 3 years. I only have about 20 "active" at any one time so I'd like there to be a data file/storage for the in-actives that I can access/reactivate when they want my services. Not able to be able to color code my appointments so I use Google calendar. Server shuts down or times out so when I'm on the road when that happens I have to rely on my backup google calendar to make sure I'm on time for appointments or don't miss one.

Wonderful way to engage visitors to your website. I highly recommend for new practitioners

Love having my clients book online and syncs with Google calendar.

Pros

1. Love the POP up on the website - engages visitors and my business grew because of it 2. I like the ability for my patients to schedule their own appointments and I can make recurring appointments 3. People can schedule with other team members 4. Syncs with Google Calendar 5. Works well on mobile

Cons

1. On rare occasion the sync with Google calendar doesn't work and it messes up my schedule. 2. I ask for 48 hour cancellation but clients can still cancel last minute and the system lets them reschedule it even though the policy says they cannot 3. Email campaigns are rudimentary and are extremely cumbersome for those with over 500 mailing list and one cannot divide the blast based on metrics (the most active clients in the last 6 months, certain age groups etc.)

Dario from VMDCapitalGroup.com

Unique Appointment Management Solution

For me, Vcita is now capturing more leads on my site because the visitors have a better interaction thanks to the widget that is constantly displayed, capturing the prospects and enticing them to contact me.

Pros

This is the best FREE Appointment Generator system you can get. It differentiates from other products by letting you set up a widget on your website that will capture the prospects and notify them to initiate a conversation with you by calling you, sending an email or leaving a note. Once the potential prospect starts any action, you can follow up on the web portal and start your lead generation/marketing campaign from there if you want. Vcita is easy to use and setup, and I would recommend any business to incorporate it on their website since it is FREE.

Cons

I didn't like the interface design of some web portal features.

Stephanie

My Business Runs on vCita

Scheduling interviews with businesses in different time zones used to be a nightmare before I found vCita. Now, I am confident I'll never miss a call thanks to vCita sending notifications to both parties in our respective time zones.

Pros

The vCita Team is very responsive and open to new feature requests. All it took was a suggestion of making directions to a client's location accessible through the app and they made it a one-click solution! Because the app works across different devices, I can run my business from anywhere.

Cons

I'm ready to delve into their email campaign feature and see it integrates with Constant Contact. Having more auto-responder integrations would be great.

December 2015

Gabrielle

Industry: Program Development

December 2015

Great service, hugely helpful for coaching and case management

I have been doing life coaching and small business consulting and am about to start doing mental health case management. I just got my LLC and am doing everything by myself. It's a lot of work, but companies like vCita, that do a few things really well, have been making it possible for me to put my business together. I have been extremely concerned for the confidentiality of my client information (who wants to be hacked, really?), but I have also needed to make sure I can get paid beforehand or store a credit card. vCita is HIPAA compliant, whichi s a huge relief, although I found out HIPAA compliance is only relevent if you deal with insurance companies, which I don't. Through emails over two weeks, Kylee K. has patiently answered all of my questions. With every answer, she has shown me how much vCita can actually do, how flexible it is, and how customizable it is. I am going to be advertising and launching in the next few weeks and I am confident that if I have problems, they shouldn't be with vCita.

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support, and the articles for explaining things actually explain them, so you don't have to google it even after getting an answer. The things I asked about that they didn't have, Kylee gave me the link to a features suggestion forum for users and encouraged me to list the features there. She also invited me to beta test for an AWeber integration, so I would assume that asking about your email marketing provider would be a good way to let their development team know which ones to make API's for first.

Cons

The only email marketing integration is Mailchimp and I have AWeber. This is annoying, but not a deal breaker. There is not two factor authentication for admin and users. I don't know that two factor authentication would be useful for clients, but I would really like this for account holders and anyone who can else who would be using it on the emplyee side. There is no way to sort clients by date since last appointment, appointment type, or anything else.

Nadir from University of Pennsylvania

My admin and I have several hours of additional productive time!

I save at least 1 hour every week, and my admin saves 2-3 hours every week . This means that our team gets a lot more done in a week than was possible with vCita.

Pros

+ Ease of use - this tool is very easy to use for me, and my clients love it for the easy of use. + HUGE Time Savings - I have spent no time scheduling meetings this year, and my admin has spent less than 30 minutes. + Mobile interface - including a simple app, and SMS reminders + Overall cost + Customization + Record-keeping - I can easily search the meeting history for any of my students

Cons

- Cost of SMS packages - I stopped sending reminders because it was not a great cost-benefit ratio. - Lack of group-scheduling feature.

Matthew from Parent Marriage Coaching

Money Making Machine!

Better return on my Adwords marketing budget. It also saves me hours of a week playing telephone tag to schedule clients. I work and vCita schedules so I do not have to get involved. Everything else is just gravey!

Pros

The floating Word Press Plugin makes it so easy for clients to reach out to me. I do not have to worry about a call to action on every page. vCita is there, no matter where they click! Adwords is EXPENSIVE vCita ensures I get the return on investment converting the clicks into paying clients in my office.

Cons

The app notifications on my phone are not consistent. They work and they do not. I have to make sure I check my inbox frequently to stay on top of contact requests and appointment changes. It works very well for a single location, with multiple people, I opened a 2nd office and clients have trouble picking the right location.

Brenda from Pasadena Women's Wellness Center

Industry: Alternative Medicine

I am not tech savvy but I can use this software and the customer service is excellent.

A complete online scheduling, email, CRM, event booking, stat tracking system. It's perfect for me.

Pros

It's easy to learn and use for both myself and my clients. I can customize the communications and the reminders are great. I also like that I can book events through the software so I don't have to use Eventbrite or any other outside program. I get paid in two days rather than wait for Eventbrite to hold my money until the event is over. I love that I can choose whether or not I require payment for my different services. There's also an email component built in so I can communicate with my clients directly. It's very complete for what I want and need.

Cons

I can't make admin changes from the phone app. I have to go into the desk/laptop version. It's not a big deal but sometimes I want to make changes to my settings when I think about them and have to wait until I can get to the full version .

DeRea from DNP Luxury Travel

Cost effective, user friendly

Scheduling appointments and staying well organized.

Pros

I am able to keep up with my schedule and all appointments, and keep everything well organize. In my line of business I need to keep up with appointments, time line for sending out ads, promotions. As a travel agent we must keep up with who is traveling and their time frame of traveling. This software helps in this area.

Cons

It doesn't capture my clients interest enough to want to use it in scheduling their appointments. I would like them to click and schedule their own appointments at their earliest convenience.

Chris from Westfall and Associates, LLC

The Lead Funnel Starts with Vcita

Contacts. Leads. Connections. Conversations. What more can a consultant ask for? I run a small business, and Vcita is my call center, appointment manager and more.

Pros

This tool has been my number one go-to resource for lead generation. In my business, contact is king. Giving clients and potential clients an easy way to access my calendar, and set up a time to talk, is a central part of my business model. It links in easily with my website, you can see it in action at westfallonline[dot]com

Cons

I wish that there was a link from email on iPhone to the actual software (app). An email link pops open the browser, and asks me to login. For some reason, my browser doesn't remember that Vcita and I have been dating for quite some time, and it asks me to login. Which causes me to open the app. Not sure if this is an iPhone issue, or an operator error, but I don't like the extra steps to confirm an appointment.

Bradford from Phantom Auto Shield, LLC

Makes my small business look and feel bigger than it is to my clients and potential clients

I really like the calendar management which allows me to send appointment invitations that once accepted automatically puts it in my calendar. I also like the client portal which is separate from my regular email and I get a text notification if someone communicates through the portal. It also sends text reminders automatically. Like I mentioned earlier, if there was a pipeline management feature it would be unbeatable. I am currently looking for pipeline management that will intergrate throughZapier.

Pros

I really like the calendar management features

Cons

Wish it had pipe line management feature

Tyrone from TMW Enterprises Paving & Maintenance

really helps a small contractor like my self stay organized

a Organized system to engage with my potential customers 24/7

Pros

customers can create their own file when reaching out to us thru our website and request appointments

Cons

when using the app to share a Doc typing message really slow to show up on screen Customers get confused when filling out the appointment Location instaed of the address they mention the name of the place like ( my House , or driveway , or patio, // since we do driveway and patio work they just miss understand it is the address of the meeting )

Kimse LaMeel from LaMeel

Love it and I love that it keeps getting better

Pros

I like having all my clients in one place. I love that new features are being added all the time. I love that I can integrate it with my website

Cons

I would like more payment processing options I would like to schedule my campaigns I would like to add videos and more than one image to my email campaigns I would like a better followup system so I can note what the followup is about how many times I have called and moniter my contact so they can be removed if not intreseted

Brian from Supplier and Manufacturer

Hypnotherapy Business

Pros

Good website widget/contact form. Used the free version for a while before taking the plunge and paying for a full plan.It integrates with Google Calendar and customers can book online - it's great and saves a lot of time especially as a one man band as customers can do everything online leaving me to see to the customers.

Cons

Plans are a bit expensive for a one man run business and the free version doesn't give enough flexibility.

Gabriella from Gabriella Volpe

User-friendly and Convenient!

vCita lets me stay in contact with leads and older clients all in one place! I love the user-friendly interface that is also usable in the palm of my hand!

Pros

I love that there is a vCita app where I can view my calendar whenever and wherever I am! The software recognizes past clients and lists new leads in a clean and organized fashion. The customer service team takes into account user "complaints" and suggestions and makes changes to keep making this software better over time. I like how easily it integrates with my website and how it creates links for me to share specific pages: either the scheduler or the contact form. If I didn't have articles to share, this could easily be my only website as a service provider.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I do not like because it meets all of my needs.

Alan from Interface Financial Planning Ltd

Running a professional business

Support very good except they are not interested when I ask them about integration with our CRM

Pros

Puts me in control of my diary Gives clients choice Provides us with a professional image

Cons

It does not integrate with our main CRM system - Intelliflo's Intelligent Office. Databases have to be synchronised manually which wastes time and is frustrating.

Reasons for Choosing vCita

It is a higher quality piece of kit to other software which tries to do the same thing.

Daniel from Indiana Wesleyan University

Hands down, the best CRM service available!

Ease of use, intuitive, and consistently faultless over time. Customers always comment on how good the system is from their perspective.

Pros

The software is easy to use, intuitive and performs consistently over time. I searched a long time for a CRM system that I could use for my small coaching and consulting practice.

Cons

Sometimes, it would be helpful to have tutorials to assist in infrequently used procedures or attributes of the program.

Dion from Pearson

I love Vcita, it really helps a busy person like myself, manage my day.

The fact that Vcita sync's with Google. So, whatever I put on one calendar shows up on the other calendar. The outcome is that I never miss anything.

Pros

Vcita syncing with Google. I have two calendars a Vcita and a Google calendar, whatever I put in my Google calendar automatically appears in my Vcita calendar, and whatever I put in my Vcita calendar automatically appears in my Google calendar. Love, Love, Love this feature!

Very Good

Pros

The software is very user friendly. Its good for keeping your business up and running. CRM is very nice and the mobile app is convenient.

Cons

It would be nice to see a permanent free version of this software. It offer a free 14 day trail , no credit card needed. Thats good but I would love to see it being available after 14 days for free.

All docs and invoicing in on platform

Ease of taking payments and invoicing for services

Pros

Invoicing and doc library and the website widget for scheduling and taking payments. Ease of use and cost effective when considering the payment platform build in with Stripe

Cons

Can attach more than one doc from the library to the same recipient. Not a lot to mention here over all the program is a good investment.

Loresha from MJ Staffing Solutions, LLC

Great app

Pros

Easily connects to stripe for payments. It has a great CRM With a lot of features and easily accessible for customers to make payments

Cons

Mobile campaign does not work properly. I really like the idea of being able to create campaigns from my cell phone but I am unable to navigate because the texting freezes when trying to type

Gail from Pampering4life Lifestyle and Wellness Company

Great system

Pros

The branding especially so far the different offers like coupons etc is fantastic. Ease of system. Group support and customer service

Cons

I really wish I could itemize how many times a client comes to me for a individual service especially since I offer several it is out dated in this sense

Sue from The Park Academy

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Poor Customer Service and Unreliable

Any benefits are undone by the disapearence of ALL Data and appointments.

Pros

I did like that you can put all of your comunication and documentation into the system.

Cons

Unrlieable: On 3 seperate occations, I have lost all of my appointments and payment records! Unhelpful: Customer service is slow to repond with any response that keeps them blameless. I have never had any of my issues resolved.

Response from vCita

Replied April 2019

Hi Sue, We apologize if we failed to meet your expectations and will be happy to schedule a call to address any concerns to see if we can help correct your impression. In your review, you bring up two serious concerns: 1- Essential information such as appointments and payments that was deleted 2- Poor customer service from our team We'd like to address each of these issues separately. 1. vCita is essentially a tool for managing all your client information and communication. Since client data is the most sensitive information businesses can collect, vCita takes the highest measures of security to safeguard that information. The only way on-record data can go missing is if the business has actively chosen to remove or delete it. 2. After reviewing your communication with our support team to see whether there was any wrongdoing on our end we found that the response time was reasonable, and our team did their best to provide you with the support you needed, when you needed it.

Alberto from MentalTrainingInc Italy

A working collaborator

Pros

Vcita allows me to organize and keep me updated on my appointments. And there are other features that I want to implement in my daily use. Hold me on the piece!

Cons

Vcita does all I need and much more. I want to explore the potential that I just do a look. She doesn't speak.......

Orly from Everyday Counseling and Coaching Services, LLC

Support is hard to reach , takes hours to get a response. Was put on hold with VERY annoying music.

Scheduling feature is good.

Pros

The scheduling feature. With some adjustments it will be much better, like color code appointments and such.

Cons

As I said before, customer support is hard to reach, almost as if there is no one there. When I finally got someone on the line she lacked the knowledge to help me and seemed eager to finish the call. I am moving to a new website very soon and need someone with knowledge to answer a few questions.

Susan M from Susan M Signer Services

Vcita is a reliable contact performing software

I enjoy the convenience of using Vcita to obtain leads for appointments and document services. Vcita is easy to use and inexpensive.

Pros

I've used Vcita for over 4 years and all my contact and appointment requests were received immediately. In my business niche, a prolonged notification means loss of business. Several leads and contact requests have been performed by Vcita. I can easily log into Vcita, use the dashboard to review contacts, respond, and grab the lead.

Luis from LuisBetancourt.co

In 5 words: I can't live without vcita

I don't need a personal assistant thanks to vcita ;)

Pros

Vcita is my personal assistant, it manages my agenda and payment requests, i only need to keep my calendar updated and get meeting requests and Paypal payment notifications ;)

Cons

Would love to have my local currency (COP) included on the list. I've had some issues with conversion attribution in Google Analytics with one of my clients (That I recommended vcita to)

Amer from SF City Limo

Best platform in the market

Pros

Very attention grabber call to actions buttons. Very easy to use platform and interface. Simple process to implement on Wordpress website

Cons

Not have the Ability to link with other softwares like Limo Anywhere software

Vincent Tan from Vincent ENT clinic

happy with the product

Pros

ease of use. works smoothly. reliable.integrates well with website. many functions. works over windows and smartphone apps

Cons

the price. If only there can be price discounts for developing countries. yet discover others as of now

Julie from Eli Simone LLC

Industry: Individual & Family Services

I love the fact that it is a "set it and forget it" type of program.

No need for an assistant to schedule appointments and take payments.

Pros

Integration with my website, sync to my calendars, accepting of payments, customization of services, scheduling, clean and professional interface, notifications, reminders, and follow ups

Cons

I am not able to go into all of my settings with the mobile version. If I need to go into my settings, I would need to log in via my desktop

November 2015

Shana

November 2015

This app is the core of our business

vCita truly allows us the freedom to teach and not be on the phone all the time. The online booking portal allows our students to set up, change, and cancel appointments 24/7, without our needing to answer the phone endlessly. This gives us time with our families and more time teaching. In addition, it's easy to use. And we love the reminders that we get, our students get and the ease of doing all of it online. We have used it for almost a year-- and it has never let us down. In addition, when we recently moved and needed to fix one last place for the address- the customer service person helped us in less than 10 minutes. And that small change saved our students and us-- all the hassle of a student going to the wrong location.

Pros

It's affordable, easy for anyone to use and works seamlessly with our website. You can turn off the automatic pop ups or use them depending on what will work best with your customers.

WINSTON from STRATEGIC BUSINESS ASSOC.,LLC

AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME

Pros

I just want to thank you for Vcita and commend you on the company you've built and sustained. I've been an entrepreneur for 10 years and I know it's not easy. I admire what you've accomplished. I've been using Vcita for many years, I have seen it grow, and I'm excited for where you guys are headed. I also want to thank you for the grace you've extended to me during times of trouble. You didn't have to, but God's given you and your team great hearts. I look forward to many more years together.

January 2015

Connie

January 2015

So happy!

I am SO happy after discovering vCita! As a small business owner, this handy, simple software is PERFECT for me! I've tried various systems to help me get organized, including Infusionsoft (too hard to understand and too expensive!); 1ShoppingCart (better, but still expensive and didn't meet all my needs); Appointment-plus, pricier and is not as simple and does not allow the ease that I have with vCita, Constant Contact, etc. vCita answers ALL my needs for MUCH less money and MUCH less headaches! Did I mention SIMPLE to use?!! For those of us who aren't tech-y, and who actually want to make a living at what we do best, this system is great! Too much of the other software out there is difficult to understand, time-consuming, and needs tons of additional plug-ins (that all cost extra money). If you are a self-employed practitioner of any sort that needs to set up appointments, have your database all in one place, gather people from your website, have clients make appointments from your website or even Facebook, then this is the software for you!

Pros

Simple to use and understand, great support staff, affordable, and fits my business model.

Cons

The email campaign section is in beta stage, but great things are coming down the pike! So I can still send campaigns which is fine for me at this point.

Carrie from CFX Creative Concepts, LLC

Industry: Photography

Excellent Customer Service & Many Great Features

With my other service, we have been using this for a few years & it has always been a great resource for the business we are using it for. Earlier this year, when preparing for our holiday season coming up, I had some technical issues & had a phone call with a tech who was INCREDIBLE. He was patient, knowledgeable, & helpful beyond the task we worked on.

Pros

The details available to capture from a client and all the necessary to customize exactly to your needs.

Cons

There are some navigation challenges when first setting up, but the thing I like the least is that we cannot suspend our account when not in use. Being a seasonable business, it would be a huge budget saver if we could put it on hold when not in use.

Better Lead Conversion with vCita

I have a complex sales process and vCita lets me offer my Free Consultation without being pushy. The booking form lets prospects schedule themselves for my free offer, an interview article that gives them free PR. Your categories features lets me offer them a Free Consultation for my content marketing services, too. This is useful because the way I generate leads doesn't promote my services at all. I can add copy the booking page to sell the benefits of my Free Consultation. At the end of my lead generation interview I create curiosity by telling a prospect I noticed ways they could improve their content. If they want to learn more they can book a Free Consultation anytime on my booking portal. I'm still testing this approach, but if it works out then vCita may become a key part of my lead conversion process.

Pros

I really like the vCita booking system. The tools for customizing the booking portal make it easy to use and the interface is simple and uncluttered.

Cons

I thought I was going to get a free 14-say trial. But I ended up paying. Would be great to still get the free trial added to my account. Other than that I can complain.

Judith from OUMMM

vCita Software is Great for Coaches, Therapists, Attys, All Other One on One Service Providers

vCita Software is great for anyone who has had clients look over his/ her website, send an email with a confused and confusing list of times they have available. Then after you get back to the client you find that their schedule has changed. The back and forth of appointment setting is eliminated with vCita as it is for other programs, but these features are embedded within a client portal that offers that authority aura. You can add the portal to your website, or if you don't want the portal, you can still use all the other vCita features. vCita allows you to bill and invoice and view everything from your mobile on the go very cool. Some of those vCita features don't work for me because I communicate with groups of people at once rather than one on one. Still I found vCita software to be flexible and I liked that fact that their forms integrated easily with my website. It is pretty easy to learn although some of the internal dashboards are a little confusing. vCita's support team is good and I was able to get everything up and running as I wanted.

Pros

Cons

The internal dashboards were confusing until I understood them. I had help from the support team. They do a good job.

Shamil from Intero Real Estate Services

Makes Life Easier

Love it just wish it would sync to my phone calendar immediately.

Pros

You can set up as many schedules as you want to make life easier and organize yourself easier.

Cons

Not able to link to my phone calendar. Customer Service is pretty useless.

Response from vCita

Replied July 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! I am sorry to hear that your experience so far regarding our customer service has been less than stellar. It does sound like there was a miscommunication regarding the Onboarding options available to you versus the customer support options available to you. Sorry for the confusion! Please know you can always reach out to our Support Team if you run into any issues. Just click the "Contact Us" button found in your vCita. We noticed you were able to get your sync working, but our Support Team will reach out to double-check if you need any further assistance. If you do need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out!

February 2015

Wilfred

February 2015

One of the Worst Customer Service Experiences I've Ever Had

I looked into this app for the scheduling feature and after being contacted by a representative I was offered a free trial of the premium account. After realizing that it was not what I needed I decided that I was not going to use the service. I went to cancel my trial on the day it ended and to my surprise I had already been charged for an ENTIRE YEAR!! I immediately canceled the service and contacted the representative. I was told that they would not refund my money and there was nothing they could do about it. I contacted the CEO and have yet to hear back from him. The only recourse I have left apparently is to contact my credit card company and dispute the charge. I is without a doubt one of the worst customer service experiences I've had with a company. Save your money and refuse any free trials, just use the free version.

Pros

Free Version, thats it

Cons

Poor Customer Service

Response from vCita

Replied August 2015

You are correct that vCita did charge you for a year of Ultimate subscription. However, you omitted some important facts in your review: 1.You had a product demo with full walk through of vCita capabilities with your account manager before you were asked to provide a credit card for an upgrade. 2.You were given an extended 30-day free trial by your account manager, twice as long than our standard 14-day trial period. 3. As part of our service, we offer free installation and customization assistance for all Ultimate Annual subscribers. You received a full 30 minute training session with our customer success representative before your trial ended, and you installed our solution to your website. 4. As a courtesy reminder, we email all customers a few days before their trial ends. I personally verified that an email was sent to you notifying you that your trial was expiring. We wish to welcome you back anytime and will continue to work with you to leverage the power of vCita LiveSite. vCita is helping over 100,000 small businesses deliver amazing service to their clients and get more of their website. Im sure that we can do the same for you if you let us.

cynthia from personal growth associates

good

Pros

easy to use and my clients like the notifications, but it has not been able to block out an hour when something else is scheduled.

Cons

too expensive, I just received your bill for continuing the services and it seems quite high..can you bring down the price?

Chelsea from Great Resumes Fast

Dependable, but not the easiest to tailor to my specific needs.

Pros

Calendar feature is easy to use and I like the overall format and the way it looks, and the reminders that are sent out prior to the meetings.

Cons

I have had issues with time zones- it is supposed to automatically adjust to the client time zone when they book a meeting, but every few weeks something goes wrong and I call a client at the wrong time, which doesn't reflect very well on our business.