• Pros

• "I love the roles that can be assigned to different people! It's nice as a parent to have all my children in the same space for grades and assignments. "

• "I love the versatile of different forms & applications. "

• "It is very intuitive and easy to use so the learning curve was small. "

• Cons

• "The user interface is a little dated but again it is very functional. I would like to see the ability to add pictures to the form function."

• "My only feature complaint is that we would love to see the Agenda function fleshed out further to provide teachers with analytics on individual students’ interactions and progress with the agenda."

• "I wish there were a few extra features (nothing I can think of off the top of my head--more just something I notice sometimes while using it)."

Browse ClassReach Reviews

Whitney from Foundation Preparatory Academy

ClassReach Great for University-Model Schools!

We have been using ClassReach for almost six years, and have been very pleased with the software. It has been a fantastic school management software for our University-Model School. It is the exclusive communication tool for staff, students, and parents. It is user-friendly, even for our younger students. We have continued to see the functionality grow over the years with the addition of the financial tab, which we have been pleased with. ClassReach customer support is always prompt and helpful. It meets all our needs in a school management software - recording grades, calendars, documents, messaging, loading of assignments and handouts, finances, transcripts - there is no aspect of school management that we need that is not handled by ClassReach. Top-notch product from a great team!

Pros

User-friendly, cloud-based, customizable for our school needs, easy to access from laptops or mobile devices. Has all the functionality that we need to manage our school completely.

Cons

Difficult to use messaging feature on Internet Explorer browser - works much better on Chrome.

Reasons for Choosing ClassReach

ClassReach creators presented at a University-Model Schools conference and we were able to see the software in action before purchasing it. We were a new school, looking for software to meet our individual school needs. We knew of other software systems, and the limitations for our model of schooling. ClassReach addressed those issues and was customizable to our needs. It is a complete school management system, and we would not need to purchase additional products to handle tasks. It has exceeded our expectations. We would recommend this software to other schools that depend on quick and efficient communication between teachers and students.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Whitney, Thank you for the wonderful feedback on ClassReach. We are so happy to hear that we have been able to serve your school well. We look forward to growing with you for years to come! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Kristi from Wylie Preparatory Academy

ClassReach is a

I'm extremely pleased with ClassReach. Our parents love it and it has improved our school to home communication, record keeping, and tuition collection. I cannot imagine running our school without it.

Pros

ClassReach is user friendly as both an end user and an administrator.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything I dislkie about ClassReach. Any issues I have ever had with it have been resolved quickly by the developer or they have worked to help me find a solution. Their customer service is top notch.

Reasons for Choosing ClassReach

There aren't products that fit our needs as well as ClassReach.

Reasons for Switching to ClassReach

FACTS did not fit our needs and our account manager was unresponsive to our needs and seemed to not care.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Kristi, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are grateful to have been able to grow with your school and look forward to the many years to come! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Brenda from Wylie Preparatory Academy

Admin side

Pros

I like the accessibility to groups of people

Cons

ease and timeliness to make changes based on needs of each internal department. I have had some issues with creating forms.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Brenda, Thank you for you feedback on ClassReach. We would love to discuss some of the changes you need as well as the issues you've had creating forms. Please reach out to us at support@classreach.com! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Rose from Paideia Classical Christian School

A Functional Low-Cost Gradebook Software

ClassReach has improved our ability to communicate with students and parents.

Pros

We like the combination of messaging, calendar, assignments, and gradebook all in one place. The price is definitely right!

Cons

There are sometimes glitches with the grade averaging. I wish there was more functionality with messaging options. We wish we could create more custom reports.

Reasons for Choosing ClassReach

Price was more affordable and had heard good things about ClassReach from similar schools to ours.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied February 2020

Hello Rose, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We would love to hear more about how our Messaging and Reports features could be improved to better serve you and your school. Please reach out to support@classreach.com or use the "Request a Feature" option to give us more detail! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Diane from Trinity of Fairview Academy

ClassReach review

Pros

I like that it is so customizable and that the developers are always working to make changes and updates.

Cons

I struggle with knowing how to do all the things I want to do. The tutorials are limited and seem to cover things that I can mostly figure out on my own, but don’t cover the things that I actually need help with.

Reasons for Switching to ClassReach

RenWeb was expensive and really cumbersome, and wasn’t actually designed for the purpose that we were using it for. ClassReach was designed for my type of school, is priced reasonably, and is customizable.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied February 2020

Hello Diane, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are always working to expand our documentation and tutorials. If they do not cover a task you are working to complete, please do not hesitate to reach out to support@classreach.com so we can help! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Merissa from Cornerstone Cottage School

Great software for small schools

Pros

I appreciate the incredibly practical cost! We are a small school, and most likely would not be able to afford another platform if ClassReach wasn't available. I also love how quickly they respond to issues and questions. Wonderful customer service!

Cons

I think any issues I have are simply, because I haven't spent enough time learning the software. Sometimes I can't schedule events on the quarter hour and that is a small hassle (but I also may be doing it wrong!).

Reasons for Choosing ClassReach

Cost and the fact that it was created for schools like ours (that meet only a couple of days a week and parents are teachers on other days)

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Merissa, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are so happy we are able to support your school at a price that fits! Thank you, The ClassReach Support

Sharon from St. John the Baptist Hybrid School

Good value

Pros

I like this software mostly because it allows for grading, lesson plans, and communication all in one.

Cons

The copy feature for lesson plans did not work properly. The only other option to move lesson plans from one year to the next or even one week to the next was a spreadsheet template. I could never get this feature to work. They are working on fixing it so hopefully it will be better by next year.

Reasons for Choosing ClassReach

ClassReach was a more economical option for our school.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Sharon, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are always striving to improve our features! We would love to speak with you about the troubles you've run into when transferring Lesson Plans. Please reach out to us at support@classreach.com. Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Colleen from Sola Gratia Classical Academy Inc.

ClassReach for the Homeschool Coop

I'd say for the price tag and the availability of support via phone and trouble ticket, it's definitely a great product overall!

Pros

It has a lot of functions for the price tag!

Cons

It's not as intuitive as I would hope - there's a learning curve.

Reasons for Choosing ClassReach

Overall format and compatibility to our type of co-op.

Reasons for Switching to ClassReach

Was not reliable and had limited functions.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Colleen, Thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear that our support has been helpful. We are constantly striving to improve to help our systems functionality and intuitiveness. Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Tim from Innovate Academy

Perfect for a Startup School

As a school we rely heavily on ClassReach for all of its major features: admission/forms, financial, calendar, school documents, grades, and family records and reports. We have never been let down by a failure in Class Reach and gladly continue to use it.

Pros

ClassReach is growing with us. Constant improvements are well communicated (e.g. server upgrade, Messages reply from email, payment by form, and weekly calendar view). I have spoken with ClassReach support multiple times and they are always helpful and professional. The developers have gone out of their way to make customizations just for my school to create a solution that otherwise would not exist.

Cons

There's no smartphone app. This limits family interaction.

Price

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Tim, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are so happy to be growing with your school. We are actively working on an app and hope to have it live soon! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

We made the switch!

Working with Class Reach has been a pleasant experience. They are fairly priced and the team is easy to work with. Overall, we are very satisfied!

Pros

The ClassReach platform is fairly self explanatory and easy to use. Our school transferred from another organization this past year and we were hesitant about how it would be received. Thankfully the transition went smoothly and it has proved to be an excellent tool used to communicate with our students and their families. It offers many features that support our school format and we have continued adjust to it well.

Cons

There are still many elements that are in development stage. Thankfully the team is open to suggestions and the site continues to evolve to meet the needs of its members.

Cost Site Format Accessibility

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello, Thank you for the wonderful feedback on ClassReach. We are proud to say that ClassReach has become the system it is by working so closely with our schools! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Lauren from Onward Christian Academy

Attractive, user-friendly all-in-one school management system

Classreach has centralized almost all of our SIS and LMS needs in one place. Families can view invoices, fill out forms, view their lesson plans, and access almost all school info with one login. The only other features we have to find alternate solutions for are private social media and portfolios (Class Dojo), a family directory, the enrollment process, and a school bulletin board (that parents can post to).

Pros

I like the user interface; it's clean, attractive, and easy to learn. As a school administrator, I love that lesson plans, financials, forms, and school information (documents, announcements, calendar) are all in one place! They have already improved many features since we've been using their program, and the customer service has been wonderful.

Cons

ClassReach has some limitations; I think they could accomplish a lot by allowing their program to integrate with Google Classroom (more features within their lesson plans - quizzes, etc.) and Google Calendar (the calendar is rather limited and tedious) and by offering an open API. One example of a limitation is that their financials don't allow for credits to be posted to a family's account. Also, there is no built-in process for an application fee to be tied to the application (or a workflow), no built-in enrollment/re-enrollment process, and no family directory feature (which seems simple to integrate, so maybe it's coming soon).

Reasons for Choosing ClassReach

We chose ClassReach due to cost, the hybrid-friendly lesson plan features, and the vision behind their company.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Lauren, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are constantly working to improve and expand the functionality of the system. We do have some plans in the works that I believe will check some of the requests off your list! Please always feel free to reach out to support@classreach with any and all suggestions on how ClassReach can better serve your school. Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Grace from Logos Online School

Great option for private schools

As an online school, our needs are different from brick-and-mortar schools. The tweaks and customization the ClassReach developers have implemented for us have been so valuable and we are very grateful to have found such a relationship.

Pros

We love how parental oversight is built into every aspect of this software. Transparency is very important to us, so the ability to see all student interactions and class materials is a must. Working with the developers and customer service is a breeze.

Cons

It's not always intuitive for the different roles to see how assignments and other various process show up in the other views. For example, teachers sometimes don't realize that options on their end don't show up in the student view and so are not able to give clear instructions to their students. The same is true of Admin accounts communicating instructions to Parents.

Pricing, message feature.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Grace, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are so happy to growing with your school. We would love to hear how we could make the system more user friendly and clear in visibility options. Please feel free to reach out to support@classreach.com with any suggestions! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Kim from Clemson Classical Academy

ClassReach has been an amazing solution!

Pros

It is convenient to use. It is also very intuitive. The agenda and task option has been a solution to many of our previous problem.

Cons

It would be nice if there was an option for admins to be copied on all messages.

Cost and efficiency

Reasons for Switching to ClassReach

Financial and ease of use

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Kim, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are happy to hear the update to agenda and task items was helpful to your school. We would love to discuss your suggestion for admins being copied on messages, as we may already have a solution for this! Please reach out to support@classreach.com Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Allison from Heritage Leadership Academy

Classreach Ease of Use

Classreach is providing our school with an affordable option to communicate well with parents, students and other school staff. Classreach is on the rise and I have high hopes it will only continue to get better and better b/c of the awesome support staff behind this system!!!! TY, CR

Pros

I like Classreach because the support and behind the scenes work that is going on to continually improve Classreach is trustworthy. The support is ongoing, kind, informational, and consistent. Classreach features are continually improving. I like that CR allows my school to have a grading system, lesson planning feature (agenda), email system, and much much more. Classreach is easy to use and easy to learn/teach.

Cons

At times Classreach features has certain aspects that do not work with ease. Like if I start a form my daughter, stop the form and later want to delete it, I do not see a delete button that could quickly take care of this. Also, it would be nice to be able to customize Classreach for my particular school more, instead of all features affecting all schools.

Affordable

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Allison, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are so grateful to have been able learn and grow with your school! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Jennifer from The Oaks Christian Academy

Class Reach

ClassReach is an amazing product and has been good for our school. Every time I have a question or run into an issue, they are quick to help me and get it fixed if need be. Their customer service is top notch!

Pros

Class Reach truly is an all-in-one software which has truly helped us to manage so many different aspects of the University Model school. We have utilized many different aspects of the software. As the administrator, the ease to which the forms can be created is amazing. As a guardian who also uses the guardian side, I love the ease with which the Agenda feature allows me to see what has been assigned for the week.

Cons

I am not fan of the reports section. I think it is needed and I do utilize it often, but I have found that there are many different reports I'd like to run, but either I can't figure out how to input the information to get it to do what I want it to do or it is not possible. An example - I would love to run a report which contains certain information about students (for example, medical information); however, I have not found where I can choose a classroom of students and compile certain information about the students in a particular class. When I choose to run a section report, I have not seen where I can run a report about the students within that section. When I do a user report, it typically gives me all users.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Jennifer, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. It is wonderful to hear we have been able to help simplify some aspects of running your school. We a constantly working to improve our system's functionality. I have passed off your concern with the Reports to development and would love to hear any other ways we could improve it to help! Please reach out to us at support@classreach.com. Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Kara from Greater Faith Christian Academy

ClassReach

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is user friendly and affordable. We use this software for our small school to track grades, attendance, school calendar, payments. There are other features available that we use as often including lesson plan tracking and discipline reports. As our school grows, we intend to capitalize on the availability of these options as well. Whenever we have had technical issues, customer service is very friendly and available to assist rather quickly.

Cons

We are still learning all of the features but no problems so far.

Reasons for Switching to ClassReach

Too expensive and not user friendly

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Kara, Thank you for sharing your feedback on ClassReach. We have appreciated the opportunity to work and grow with Greater Faith Christian and we look forward to a partnership for years to come! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Brittany from Covenant Prep

More Suppirt

It's allowing us to communicate effectively with our student body. The functionality from the teacher perspective is that it's confusing and difficult to adjust settings to personal preference.

Pros

It's visually appealing and seems to have many necessary facets.

Cons

Not enough training options to make it more user friendly. When things are updated or change, information seems to disappear. Support closed out my ticket without answering my last question

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied February 2020

Hello Brittany, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We apologize for any negative experience you had with support. We looked into your request and show that a developer responded to your ticket requesting some further information to fully address your question, however we did not hear back from you. After a number of days of no activity, our tickets close. We reopened the ticket after seeing your review and responded again in hopes to answer your question. We also sent you a direct email. We would love to ensure that your question is fully resolved! Please reach out to me at my personal number: 903-213-2024 so we can address any concerns you have! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Abby from Starboard Christian Academy, Inc.

Great software, awesome support

Great program and my student families seem to find it easy to use. Overall, very happy with this software.

Pros

Very user friendly. Easy to navigate and great customer support.

Cons

Some quirks such as..larger than needs to be logo on emails sent to users, reporting progress reports needs a key, classes for elementary needs an option to enroll for a whole year (not just per semester).

Price and suggestion from NAUMS

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Abby, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are constantly working to improve the functionality on our system and love to gain feedback from our schools to help! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Austin from Charis Classical Academy

ClassReach is a great platform for UM schools to communicate. I've loved using ClassReach.

Pros

The dev team is very quick to respond and answer requests. They are constantly working to improve ClassReach and add new features. They are also quick with support and working through specific use-cases for the software. They provide great instructional videos to help get users up to speed. ClassReach provides an easy platform for parents and teachers to communicate on lesson plans and assignments, provides a number of safety features for student-teacher communication, is easy to use, and provides a one-stop location for school management. They take care of nearly everything we need as a school all in one place.

Cons

Sometimes the messaging boxes can be a bit buggy -- not playing well with mobile devices, formatting, or copy-paste from other sources. The functionality of different pages varies from browser to browser (e.g. the gradebook page).

Daniel from St. Augustine School

Multi-perspective review

Pros

I use ClassReach from three different perspectives. I am a parent of students at St. Augustine School and see my children using it to get their assignments, as I also use it to observe their academic progress. Next, I am a teacher and load assignments, handouts, and grades to ClassReach for my students to use. Thirdly, I am an administrator for the school's financial recordkeeping. The reports feature has allowed me to have an excellent level of access and detail to the various transactions that are processed through ClassReach as I reconcile those transactions to our bank records.

Cons

The dashboard that lists notifications seems redundant to me as things are all stacked up there when they are already displayed in a very orderly way in the handouts, messages, homework, and grades pages. I never use the dashboard and instead just go to the place on the website where I need to access a document or some information.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied February 2020

Hello Daniel, Thank you for your wonderful feedback on ClassReach. We are so pleased to hear that all three important roles you play have been made a little easier with our system! We look forward to working with you and your school for many years to come! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Vivian from Charis Christian Academy

Time Entering

Overall, Classreach has been wonderful tool to use this year. I am very appreciative of the software, the ease in entering information, and the way it has improved communication with the parents and students.

Pros

I love how easy it is to add homework and test quizzes. This has worked amazingly well when a student is absent from school to keep up. It also helps the students with organization and we have seen a lot less missing assignment since using the program.

Cons

It takes a lot of time to enter as you have to keep changing the date and time on each entry. I typically enter the upcoming week's homework in one setting and it takes me forever as I have to constantly change the date and time. I wish there was a way that it would anticipate the next consecutive day! (It wants to default to the time it is when I am entering instead of a future date/time)

Reasons for Switching to ClassReach

It was no longer available

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied February 2020

Hello Vivian, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We will be taking your notes about better date/time anticipation under advisory for future development. It is wonderful to hear that the features have helped your students remain better on top of their work! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Tabatha from Providence Preparatory School

Extraordinary School Information System

Since our school is small, we have been able to use ClassReach cost-free. This has been a great blessing! We have been given excellent customer service, and will continue to use ClassReach as our school grows.

Pros

ClassReach provides a user-friendly site for important information regarding school communication, such as assignments, grades, and a message system.

Cons

I have not learned how to use several features of this software, and would like to have access to instructions and/or video trainings.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Tabatha, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are so happy to hear that we have been able to help your school grow and look forward to growing with you in the coming years! We have some online resources at classreach.com/support and of course always feel free to reach out to support@classreach.com with any questions. Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Monte from Charis Classical Academy

Classreach

Pros

Classreach is fairly intuitive and the most common functions are very easy to learn.

Cons

There are some hiccups in the software that be frustrating--for example, when we admit new families for next year, they are added to this year's families. This means I have to customize the people I send messages to or my new families will be included on all communications with current families. This is unnecessarily time consuming.

Price.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Monte, Thank you for your feedback regarding ClassReach! I have passed your concern off to our development department so we can discuss possible strategies to help. We have designed our system based on feedback like this, so please feel free to reach out to us with any other concerns at support@classreach.com! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

DeArana from Life Changers Outreach Regiment

My Classreach Perspective

I never have any issues. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always helpful.

Pros

I love the versatile of different forms & applications.

Cons

The transition of classes not rolling over automatically each semester.

Not much options

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello DeArana, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are always working to improve our system's ability to take tasks of your list! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Amy from Emmaus Academy

Still Learning...

It has been good. I have appreciated the responsiveness of customer service, even when I have been less so.

Pros

Class Reach has been a beneficial addition to our school management. I appreciate the integration of gradebook and general student management as well as the responsive customer support. Though still learning how to navigate the program, I have appreciated my ability to utilize forms to collect information as well.

Cons

There are components that do not seem intuitive to me, and I find challenging. That said - we are new to using a program of this sort, and I do believe more time can and will be dedicated to maximizing the resources available to us.

Reasons for Choosing ClassReach

Cost. Recommendation of others users (Charis Classical), research, etc.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Amy, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We have enjoyed getting to work with your school! Any time you identify an area that could use improvement please reach out to us via the "Request a Feature" tool, or directly to support@classreach.com. Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Brynn from Arrow preparatory academy

Great value

We’ve found classreach to be both user friendly and powerful, and the parents of our students are very appreciative of the one-stop-shop nature of the software.

Pros

Classreach covers almost all of the admin needs of our school, and there are a lot of features that we have yet to grow into. My favorite thing about Classreach is that it allowed us to get started quickly at a simple level and then grow into the more advanced features at our own pace.

Cons

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Brynn, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach! We are so happy to hear that it has given you a platform to help the growth of your school. Your suggestion for the agenda feature has been passed along to development! We have built ClassReach based on suggestions like that. So please always feel free to reach out to support@classreach.com with anything that may make the system more helpful to you. Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Amanda from Charis Classical Academy

Classreach Review

Classreach has offered us a system that works well for administration, teachers, parents, and students. Our school processes have been streamlined and simplified through the use of this technology. Classreach has been wonderful to work with. Every question we have had has been answered quickly and with much dedication to find a good solution. When learning about new features or when needing to review something already explained, the staff has met us with clear communication and kindness. They have also been very prompt in their responses to our inquiries. We would highly recommend Classreach to any school looking for an on-line resource in school administration.

Pros

Aligned communication with administration, teachers, parents, and students

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied April 2017

Thank you, Amanda! We value our relationship with Charis!

Amanda from Wylie Prep

Excellent Program

GREAT!

Pros

I like that everything I need as a teacher and administrator is in one place. That families go to one place to find/send information.

Cons

In messages is the only section I feel could use some more features. As a person who uses it as a mom, teacher, and administrator. being able to have more file capabilities and editing capabilities would be great.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Amanda, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. Within Messages we do offer label/folder capabilities, we would love to hear how these can be modified to serve better! Please reach out to support@classreach.com so we can discuss further solutions! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Shauna from Wylie Prep

Wylie Prep

We have used it for several years and watched it grow from an idea to fully functioning product. I am impressed with the strides and how efficient it is.

Pros

The software is consistent and easy to use and they are always coming up with new ideas and improving it.

Reasons for Switching to ClassReach

We were needing more functionality

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Shauna, Thank you for providing feedback on ClassReach. We greatly appreciate working and growing with Wylie Prep and look forward to growing for years to come! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Jennie from Heritage Leadership Academy

Easy to Use School Communication

Pros

I have been very happy with Classreach for our school. It provides an easy way for our teachers and administrators to communicate with parents and students. Class assignments are easy to access and post.

Cons

The hardest part as been figuring out all of the options we have at our disposal. We have been using more features as time goes by.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Jennie, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are glad to hear you are happy with ClassReach. When in doubt about what features you'd like to begin utilizing please always feel free to reach out to support@classreach.com. Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Julie from Owasso Preparatory Academy

Classreach Review

ClassReach has been an easy way to communicate with our parents in our school. They have made some improvements over the last few years to make it more user friendly.

Pros

Pros: The software is easy to learn once maneuvered around frequently.

Cons

Cons: In order to do one thing, you must go through multiple steps. There is no easy way to input agenda from week to week. There is no way to copy and paste to the agenda from a word document. The agenda and the ease of it can greatly be improved.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Julie, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. ClassReach has been built from working with our schools! We would love to further discuss how the agenda feature can be improved to be more user friendly. Please reach out to support@classreach.com. Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Becky from Foundation Preparatory Academy

Class Reach

Pros

The ease of receiving help and requesting new features. The product is pretty user friendly and new features are always coming out.

Cons

The feature I liked the least has recently been updated. It is so nice to be able to reply directly from my emails and not having to log in to the system.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Becky, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We were very excited about the email reply functionality as well! ClassReach has been designed by working with schools like yours, so please always feel free to reach out with any suggestions you may have! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Ann Lowrey from St. Augustine School

Love ClassReach - Could Be Five Stars

Pros

We love the basic set up of CR, and we appreciate the various options we’re given to customize what’s best for our families.

Cons

The server seems to be slow sometimes and the messaging can be frustrating (cannot forward; if you reply to the message and add a recipient, they can then see the entire thread).

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Ann, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We have loved being able to learn and grow with your school. We are constantly working to grow and add to the different features we offer! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Marci from Bethel Academy

Wonderful to use.

ClassReach has awesome customer service and is always working to improve their product. We have been super happy with it compared to other systems we have used in the past.

Pros

I like the way this looks and feels for our team and the parents that use it.

Cons

I am looking forward to more features that are still in development.

Reasons for Choosing ClassReach

ClassReach was in our budget and had great customer service.

Reasons for Switching to ClassReach

We wanted more user friendly and something that looked and felt nicer when it was opened by our constituents.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Marci, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are grateful to have been able to work and grow with your school! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Kara from Foundation Preparatory Academy

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great but reports need easier set up options

Great product & reliable! Love that we can now reply to internal emails from our personal emails!

Pros

Reliable. If offline, ClassReach Admin communicate quickly!

Cons

Reports are limited. Can’t run certain educational/ student reports.

Unsure didn’t pick it

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Kara, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach! We are constantly striving to improve our features and would love to hear how our Report functionality could better serve your school. Please reach out to us at support@classreach.com Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Natalya from Colorado School of English

Easy to Use

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to use so the learning curve was small.

Cons

We cannot track "in progress" application based on the date the application was started. We also cannot integrate online quizzes into the same platform (i.e. for placement tests) so we are still using FlexiQuiz. Also, no app!

Cost.

Reasons for Switching to ClassReach

Keep everything in one place -- which we have almost achieved, minus the tests.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Natalya, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are happy to pass along that our App is in testing now! We are also currently working to adjust reports to allow for easier tracking of applicants as well. We do hope to be able to create a quiz/test builder in the future. Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Addie from Owasso Preparatory Academy

Our school has been extremely pleased with the ClassReach software and support team!

Pros

There are so many things we love about the ClassReach program! We love that this is designed with a university model school in mind, so we are truly able to maximize our communication and program effectiveness through this software! We also greatly appreciate the affordability of the ClassReach software! Another positive is that the ClassReach support team is always quick to answer any questions we have about our program, and they allow us to truly customize our platform to be exactly what we need! Finally, we so appreciate that Deyo Group is constantly striving to improve the program and take our preferences to heart!

Cons

We wish this program had an app or a way to make it a bit more accessible on mobile devices (rather than logging in through a browser).

Brenda from Paideia Classical Christian School

Good Software

Pros

The software is user friendly for messaging parents and students.

Cons

The grading books are sometimes a bit overwhelming to get to work.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Brenda, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach! We are constantly striving to improve our system to be easy to use. Please feel free to reach out to us as support@classreach.com for assistance with the gradebooks, or to discuss some possible solutions to help with user friendliness! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Angie from Wylie Prep

Pros

This is easy to use and pretty user friendly. I like that I can make a message "unread". I also like that I can search for messages.

Cons

I would like to be able to use this on my phone easier.

Reasons for Choosing ClassReach

I did not have input in choosing this.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied February 2020

Hello Angie, Thank you for you feedback on ClassReach. We are actively working on ways to improve the use on mobile devices! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Dave from Eagle academy

Use of ease

When needing help you can get the help within an email reply with just a few minutes of sending it them or a phone call.

Pros

You can use it for adding all of your students with no issues and staff. You can also put up any announcements that's needed for everyone as well

Cons

There's at times a bit of difficulty with trying to get my parents to log in with the right link so they can log in to fill out the application for the enrollment process

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Dave, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are constantly striving to improve our system and would love to hear how we can make the login for your parents easier! Please reach out to us at support@classreach.com Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Staci from Wylie Preparatory Academy

I have enjoyed seeing ClassReach grow and develop!

Pros

I love the fact that ClassReach has the features that I need, and is consistently developing and adding new! This is very exciting! The team at Deyo are wonderful to work with. They listen to their customers and are very accommodating to any unusual needs.

Cons

I would love to see a user "wizard" or some sort of laymans step by step for using a couple of the features.

Kim from Dunwoody CHristian school

East Alternative

The support has been great and they've really worked with us to make this software work for our situation. I hope they continue striving to make it even easier and more user-friendly

Pros

This is easier to use than most educational software, although there are a few kinks I'm sure they'll work out.

Cons

I have not found the documents section to be helpful

Reasons for Switching to ClassReach

cost and the other product was not user-friendly

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Kim, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We would love to hear how the Documents feature can be more helpful to your school, please reach out to support@classreach.com. We do and will continue to work to make ClassReach as easy and user friendly as possible! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

David from St. Augustine School

A great valued platform for a University-Model school.

Pros

Allows parents to stay informed of student-teacher communication and serves as a central hub for practically all the school's communication including grades, emails, uploads, and reports. The good folks at CR are very responsive and accessible to any needs or issues we face with the program.

Kristyn from Sola gratia classical academy

Great LMS that keeps getting better

Pros

Ease of communication to teachers and students, record keeping

Cons

There aren’t a lot of guides for detailed features.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Kristyn, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We are happy to hear ClassReach has helped give an easy way to keep up the communication within your school. We are always striving to expand and improve our online resources. If you ever run into anything that you can't find a strong resource for, please reach out to our support team for assistance at support@classreach.com.

Christi from Foundation Preparatory Academy

ClassReach is a wonderful tool for schools that encompasses so many features all in one system!

Pros

The customer service is number one! The product is very user friendly and allows a school to use one system for all school needs: communicating internally and with school families, grades, forms, transcripts, attendance, calendars, applications, family information, etc.

Vanessa from Sola Gratia Classical Academy

Mostly Pros, lots of customizable options!!

Pros

Cons

It's challenging to learn. I recieve error codes often.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Vanessa, Thank you for your feedback on ClassReach. We have loved working and growing with Sola Gratia and hope to continue to do so for year to come! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Kristin from Covenant Preparatory School

This has been a wonderful tool for what we needed at a very reasonable price point.

Pros

It can be customized and is pretty user friendly. The customer service is the best!! The staff is very friendly and helpful!

Cons

I would like to see a few more features especially on the financial side as well as some other basic options.

Josiah from Bethel Christian Academy

Awesome Product

Pros

This is a great software that is broad enough for most uses. I find that it is adaptable to most school settings. Great for small schools that are just getting started.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve with this product. It takes a few months to get used to various aspects and the potentiality of this software.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Josiah, Thank you for your wonderful feedback on ClassReach. We appreciate the opportunity to work with your school! We are always working to improve the user-friendliness of the system! Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Angela from Crossroads Christian School

ClassReach experience

Will definitely be staying with ClassReach after our free trial!

Pros

Coming from different software previously at another school, this software is so easy to use and user-friendly for parents as well.

Cons

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Angela, Thank you for your wonderful feedback on ClassReach. We are so happy to hear that we will get to work with your school going forward! Any time you see an area for improvement please feel free to use the "Request a Feature" tool, or reach out to us at support@classreach.com. Thank you, The ClassReach Team

Julie from Christian Family Learning Center

ClassReach Success

Pros

I can find my information quickly. The tabs are clear and the information is readily found.

Cons

I really don't have a least thing. The purposes that I use it for are well performed on this software.

Reasons for Choosing ClassReach

It was affordable for our small school.

Response from DeyoGroup

Replied January 2020

Hello Julie, Thank you for your wonderful feedback on ClassReach. We are so happy to hear that the software has served your school well and hope to continue to grow with you! Thank you, The ClassReach Team