All Lillio Reviews

Great daycare software

Patricia

Automotive, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed November 2023

My authentic experience with Lillio in digital marketing administration

In summary, my experience with Lillio as a Digital Marketing Manager was generally quite positive. The flexibility and power provided by this instrument allowed me to optimize my digital marketing tactics, save time on repetitive tasks and obtain more effective results. Despite its slight lack in terms of processing speed in certain situations, Lillio became a substantial section of my arsenal of digital marketing tools. I highly recommend this program to all those experts who are looking for a comprehensive and efficient solution for managing their online marketing activities.

PROS

What fascinates me most about Lillio is his power and versatility. This instrument allows me to centralize each of my digital marketing tasks in one place. From social media management to data exploration and campaign automation, Lillio offers a wide range of features that help me optimize my tactics and get more effective results. Furthermore, its intuitive and easy-to-use interface allows the performance of each of these functions, even for those less experienced users in the field of digital marketing.

CONS

However, not everything is perfect. What I dislike most about Lillio is that it sometimes experienced some slowness when loading and processing huge volumes of data. This can become frustrating once you need to examine reports or do activities that require a longer processing period. While this doesn't happen often, it's something I'd like to see improved in future updates to the tool.

SHANNON

HiMama is a gem

Overall, I am very happy with my choice to implement HiMama in my school. The parents, and prospective parents , are impressed with the level of communication it allows us to have throughout the day. As an educator, I am please to be able to monitor the types of activities my teachers are providing the children and like that the Development Evidence provides a snapshot of this information for me, both as a Director and a parent. We recently added on the Development Assessment feature, which was the one thing that had previously been missing for me. I feel that HiMama is now a comprehensive tool that makes communication among teachers, parents, and administration the best it can be.

PROS

I like the ability to send messages, either to an individual, a classroom, or to the entire center. It makes communication with my families quite easy. I also like that I have the ability to send a whole school text blast (if needed) for more emergent matters. While I haven't used that feature yet, it gives me peace of mind knowing I can reach all my families in an emergency. I also like the real time classroom counts, the attendance reports, and the wealth of information it provides parents.

CONS

When uploading activities/lesson plans, it would be helpful for the teachers to have the ability to save a week's plans. This would allow teachers to copy and paste frequently used activities, which would in turn,save them time when inputting plans. I also am not fond of certain adjectives used to describe the "mood" of a child, when , without context, can be misunderstood by a parent. I have instructed my teachers to only use positive descriptors and to save other adjectives for in person communication.

Reason for choosing Lillio

It had most of the features I was looking for

5,001-10,000 employees

Could be better

It's fine, I don't have a choice so it's not like I don't use it but it could be much better for parents.

PROS

Fairly simple to send a message. Photos are easy to scroll through. One list of daily meals, activities, etc. I like the calendar button but it should include things more specific like dance, hi-nrg, hair cuts, birthdays, etc. and a page for each child.

CONS

This could be much more user friendly. It logs me out every time. It's not visually appealing. Home screen is the food menu and activities for one of the kids, guessing the older one but basically not useful or pertinent info. Photos are not easy to download I don't like that the infants STILL use paper sheets - I'd like it all in one place (that's the school I believe, not the app) but each kid should have their own page essentially. The messaging doesn't give me a lot of options for sending messages. Only two recipients. Also, when I receive a message, it doesn't tell me which class the message is from, which teacher it's from or what child the message is for unless the teacher remembers to include any of this in a message. If I'm out of diapers, food, etc. there should be something they can click in the app that sends me an alert.

Esther

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

My Experience With Lillio

PROS

It makes attendance management easy and it is affordable too. The tool is affordable and effortless to use.

CONS

Using Lillio has been effortless and no issues.

Ashley

Reviewed November 2020

HiMama Daily Reports

We have been using HiMama for a couple years now and have loved it. Our parents love the pictures and information they receive. We love that we’re able to add the standards to our lessons so our families can see what we are working on with their children. The standards are already programmed into the software.

PROS

We love this program at our childcare center. They have more than stepped up to help us during COVID and families being home. They now provide daily lessons to send to our families, more data features to store temperatures, and they support team is beyond compare.

CONS

We really have no complaints with this program. If we could make suggestions we would suggest the ability to attach more than one attachment to class emails and being able to send a little longer video through the app.

Reason for choosing Lillio

The team and support we’re phenomenal. The cost was reasonable. The features met our needs more than the other two programs we looked at.

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Himama at Heatherwood

We have had a great experience, and feel like there have been regular updates that make the program better. The technical support is amazing and we were able to help push through the "parent sign in" feature that supported us through changing state regulations.

PROS

Communicates between signing in and classroom tablets, the app is great for parents, easy to do number checks for classrooms and to have kids "visit" classrooms when condensing at end of night.

CONS

The developmental stages are a little " cookie cutter"

Reason for choosing Lillio

We looked at about 6 different programs. We felt HiMama was professional and had what we needed. It had great customer service and was also a little more affordable than programs that were comparable in quality.

Rebecca

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Works well for what we need.

Customer service is phenomenal! Any time I have had a problem or question, someone has gotten back to me within an hour, and they are very receptive to making changes based on my comments.

PROS

The parent engagement aspect is wonderful.

CONS

I would really like to see improvement on the milestones tracking. It doesn't let you get as detailed as needed. It will let me choose the name of the milestone that we're working on (like fine motor skills), but doesn't get down to the details of what specifically I saw that day. It also takes so many clicks to track something that we just don't even bother. Luckily, we don't have so many kids that it's hard to remember who is able to do what.

Reason for choosing Lillio

Other centers in town use this, so this is convenient for families switching to us from somewhere else.

Max

Individual & Family Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Excellent product with great features

Essentially a great tool for a day to day work, with many great options. Tremendous help with customer relations.

PROS

Very easy to use, has relevant information and well - regarded by our clients. Initial scepticism was over done features presenting info in a simplified form, but it turned out to be a great idea-to simplify presentation of data.

CONS

Took some time to learn the product, but once gotten used to- great to have software. Other than learning curve we didn't see many points that would be detrimental in value.

Reason for choosing Lillio

We chose it as an add-on product as it didn't have some features a few years ago. Now its gotten better so we will be sticking to the product :)

Jessica

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

HiMama

It has been a very easy switch to HiMama. Staff was extremely helpful in the transition from the very first conversation and we couldn't be happier with the switch!

PROS

I love how user friendly the software is. We are able to input children's information with an easy click of a button and not have to spend lots of time updating each child. The quality and look of the daily reports are fantastic and parent's love the real time updates on their children during the day.

CONS

I would love to have a notification of parent messages when on the computer, right now i don't see those as easily unless I am on the dashboard. I would also like to see a function where administrators can approve pictures and videos before they are sent to the parents.

Reason for choosing Lillio

I felt the staff at HiMama was very friendly and always willing to help, it was helpful that someone was there along the process to help us feel secure with our decision and walk us through the software before we decided to switch.

Reasons for switching to Lillio

It was very bland with the reports and the app was very difficult to use. There were also no messaging features and i liked that HiMama offered that.

Sans prenom

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

HiMama, the ten star best app for childcare.

HiMama allowed me to reduce the long walks looking for childcare centers everywhere. With this software, there are all the features, all the programs for a good relationship between parents and school staff.

PROS

What I liked here is that thanks to this software, we save time by avoiding paperwork. Everything is online and the child's progress is better monitored by progress reports.

CONS

I did not find anything disconcerting everything is perfect.

Reason for choosing Lillio

I chose this software because it saves time with regard to the in-depth monitoring of children and the profitable work of staff.

MELANIE

Primary/Secondary Education, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2019

It's the best child care management platform I found

I tried a few other programs prior to Himama. I was less impressed with the services and the tech support with those. Himama seems to be the only program with a balance of family/teacher communication and administration aspects without buying each segment separately. As a teacher AND administrator I see both sides of that and as a small private Early Childhood center I need an affordable system. And now with the Ounce package added on, we can save time, paper and trouble proving that we track individual development as well. But the best thing about Himama are the customer support and tech teams.

PROS

Actually the best thing about Himama is the responsiveness of the tech team behind the platform. I have submitted many ideas to improve the service, to assist us in billing, tracking regulated events and ease of recording and reporting information. Every time I received a quick and personal response to clarify my needs. Most of those ideas have been added over the last year to the service even though they all involved remodeling the categories in which they fit. The consistent movement to meet subscriber's needs is impressive to me.

CONS

There are still improvements to ease the need to record and report things like fire drills, but I believe they are working on it. I would also like to be able to add my own developmental categories.

Reason for choosing Lillio

Trial and error. If I had not liked it, I would have dropped it. I needed BOTH the family connection and the administrative tools. Most affordable apps only offer both at high cost.

Reasons for switching to Lillio

One went out of business, 3 others I did a trial in and did not find them worth the money.

Ayla

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Hi Mama For The Best Mammas

I love Hi Mama for its multi functional utility, super simple to use, easy to handle,monitored activities, view and print attendance history and in time messages and report to parents make it the best choice of every parent. Remarkably enhance the communication between parents and teachers, which make both of them actively involved and over whelm for child well being.

PROS

For me the ease of application & quick access are the most attractive features in Hi Mama. Without having to spend a lot of time up dating each child , we can easily submit or receive their information by clicking a button. The daily reports are excellent in quality and presentation. This wonderful app provide the ease of access and real time up dates of their kids with pictures and lesson through out the day. Parent Portal stood out standing for its exceptional conduct by offering the ease and efficiency together for its consumers.

CONS

Hi Mama charges a flat $50 per month per class room and the cost increases with the number of class room, if can offer some flex rates or promotion offers, for the price, i think it will be good for the boost of Hi Mama business and clients.

Reasons for switching to Lillio

Lengthy registration process, hard to understand certain direction have to learn over again .

Leah

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Mother of Four

As a parent user, I appreciate being able to communicate throughout the day with my child's teacher/caregiver if need be. I appreciate seeing pictures and reading funny stories about them that I may not get otherwise. I'm very impressed with the HiMama app and tell /show everyone that asks me about where my kids go to daycare and how I like it. See above for recommendations on what could make it better as a parent/user in my opinion.

PROS

Comparatively, having anything that allows me to see what my children are doing, how they are doing, and if and when they get into trouble or get hurt is impressive. I have 2 older children who are 11 and 14 that I did not have anything like HiMama with when they were in daycare and preschool. I appreciate the way the school uses it, but as for the app itself, I'm impressed with the email notifications so I don't have to log in to see when there is a message and I love the pictures I get to see throughout the day.

CONS

It may be my cell phone, but I cannot seem to stay logged in. I have to log in everytime and, sometimes, this can be very frustrating. I also like using the messaging system, but it just seems a little bit cumbersome. Maybe if it were set up a little more like email and be able to pre-fill and.or even save messages such as running late or my child will be absent today, that would make it a little easier to use.

Amber

Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees

Watching Her Grow

PROS

I love having pictures sent to me throughout the day. Getting to see the smile on my child's face and knowing that she is having a good day, makes my day better. It's wonderful to be able to add family and friends to our crew as well. Those who do not get to see her regularly also get to watch her grow. Another great feature is the communication ability. As parents, it is great to know that we have immediate contact with her school at any time of the day. If we have questions or if they have any announcements or concerns, we know right away.

CONS

No matter how many times I select the log in on my desktop to remember me, it never does :( Not that this is a huge deal, but it would make it more convenient. And yes, I have it saved in my internet settings, and it works on other sites. I do use the app on my phone as well, and this always remembers and keeps me logged in. The phone app is great! I recommend it to all of my crew so that they can see her pictures at the of each day all in a row. No need to open each email, just open and scroll.

Brittany

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Happy User

Great way to communicate with teachers and staff. Messages go straight to my work inbox which is great since I am working on my computer for hours at a time. Seems simple and not overly technical which is great for grandparents!

PROS

Easy to navigate, locate historical photos/journals, etc. Functions appropriately... easy to email teachers and staff. Teachers respond promptly, so I assume the software fits into their daily schedule nicely.

CONS

I wish I could email/message photos to myself and other family members. Or it would be great if it connected to social media and I could upload daycare photos of my kids to share with family and friends. Would also be nice if you could bulk download photos and store them or send them somewhere. I plan at some point to go back and save all of these photos to my home computer and other photo apps for safe keeping... but I've been putting it off because it's not an easy task and it will take awhile.

Reasons for switching to Lillio

I switched because I moved out of state and went to a new daycare. This app fits my needs more than previous apps I've used.

Anjali

Reviewed December 2019

HiMama- great features that need higher visibility

Aside from this we are very happy with our use of the himama app, the various security features that allow us to decide what to and not to share with other family members, and the general ease of use of the app itself.

PROS

We love how our email notifications include pictures and updates directly from the app so we dont always have to login separately to see those goodies. The two way communication and messaging to and from teachers is also extremely helpful, especially when our daycare has phone line issues etc.

CONS

The two way communication and messaging to and from teachers is also extremely helpful, especially when our daycare has phone line issues etc. However, I do find that feature sometimes hidden or hard to find depending on which part of the app you are using. I wish there waa just 1 overall button (same on every page) that could be highlighted in red or something highly visible for ease of navigation

Christina

Higher Education, 10,000+ employees

Great App as a User!

Love the app! Makes it so easy to see what my child is up to every day and keep track of what they have eaten, how many times they were changed or used the bathroom (even during potty training stages!), and even allows me to effectively communicate with the teachers. It also keeps everything accessible to look back at when needed, which i love especially for the photos (which you can also download to your phone). Great app!

PROS

Easily displays my child's day to day activities and stores all of the great photos taken by my childcare center that are easily accessible, downloadable, and saved to access later if needed.

CONS

Not sure if this is the software, e-mail capabilities, or on the child care center's submission end but sometimes i'll get e-mails with what is supposed to have a picture of my child but it doesn't load or even show that there is supposed to be a photo of some sort. They are just blank. Otherwise, everything else works great!

Tammy

Investment Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2020

highly recommend Hi Mama!

I have used it for almost 4 years, and I love that I can communicate with the staff (Schedule, questions etc), seeing what my child is doing throughout the day also leads to discussion after picking them up. showing him the photos and asking questions to create conversation.

PROS

staying in tuned with the daily events and what my child is doing through out the day, I love seeing pictures of what he is up to when I am at work. I enjoy that I can communicate with the staff as I am not always the one to pick him up and drop him off. I also enjoy the articles, tips and tricks that are posted. My child is a very picky eater so my favorite feature is seeing the meals that he had throughout the day and knowing how much he ate, helps with meal panning (dinner).

CONS

I don't really have anything negative to say, I truly enjoying the app I highly recommend using it.

10,000+ employees